Reviews of Rodeway Inn Nashville 2 stars

5.9

4.8

5.9

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Worst room ever. Unsafe and unclean
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Roaches everywhere in room, drug addicts laying passed out and high all over in hallways, very unsafe, not clean. Worst room ever. Will never use booking.com again either

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

I was not pleased with my stay and would like my money back.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The area wasn't safe it was disgusting. It had stuff in the floor from previous customers. The cockroaches really set it off.

I didn't like anything. The place was disgusting. It had cockroaches and you could tell the floors haven't been vacuumed in a while.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good place to learn how to be humble.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy parking lot, missing Tv remote, missing iron and ironing board, missing phone but wake up service offered, no "Do Not Disturb" sign, broken bathroom door knob, severely stained and warped mattress, stained pillows, pool advertised for use on internet but never opened, but the cockroaches were friendly.

Maintenance man was very polite understanding and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Rodeway Inn
    • Queen Room

Building and facilities a bit fun down, counterpane stained, pool out of action, neighbourhood felt a little unsafe.

Staff were friendly and breakfast was good . Quick link to the main road to get downtown in about 10 minutes.

THE WORSE PLACE TO STAY IN NASHVILLE TN. THIS PLACE IS A HAZARD TO YOUR HEALTH.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room extremely dirty filled with ticks. SUPER NASTY. We decided to go to a different hotel. I want my money back. This is the worse place a person can stay. Folks be careful. This place is a hazard to your health. Again ALERT. The worse place to go.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

We won’t be staying there anymore because the place is just really dumpy.
    • Queen Room

The place is in a very bad neighborhood. The place is looking dumpy on the outside. The pop machines did not work. The pool was not useable. The rooms are in need of a remodel.

The room was clean.

Perfect place for a cheap nights rest
    • Queen Room

The Area around the hotel was alittle scary , lots of homeless people and drug dealers/ users .

The price was perfect because we dont spend alot of time in our room , we are out and about exploring. We only use the room to shower and sleep . It was perfect for that

The beds were clean and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I understand remodeling was going on we were not told this until the next day no phone in room,no clock,if we needed something we would have to go back to the office the floors needed vacuuming also pool has been out over a year

The beds were clean and comfortable

Even though it was cheap, it was still overpriced for what you're getting.
    • Queen Room

The place was totally decrepit and in a rough area. First, off the ceiling right above one if the beds had a huge crack the length of it and was wavy. We also found a small roach on our door and multiple holes in the wall behind the beds. Yikes! Also, not as big a deal but still annoying, the coffee pot was missing the tray for the filter. This is definitely a place that has long term residents and they hang around the railings outside their rooms on the decks and watch new people that are coming in. Only stay here if you absolutely need to save the money.

The staff was friendly.

Fair
    • Queen Room

This is our second time staying here. This time was much worse than our first. The pool was not operational. That was the main reason we chose this place again.Our room was decent but have stayed in better. I won’t stay again unfortunately. I would rather spend 30-50.00 more and stay somewhere where things were better kept up.

• Queen Room

The room wasn't as clean something was biting me in the bed one staff member had a bad attitude toward me telling me they don't come and check out too see if there was any kind of bed buds and I told her too put me in another room witch did did the toilet wasn't working right the sink water ran out so fast and splashed every where under the sink it leaks they could have at least put a micro wave and a refrigerator in the room I was in since I stayed for 2 weeks there 695.00 was a bit much too not be comfortable in and they never changed the breakfast food that stayed the same that sucked the fitness room there it's so hot in there any one could pass out there's no air conditioner in there it's one in there but on the floor broke down I would never and will not visit there again

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Don't bother
    • Queen Room

Looked very old and rundown. Seemed more like local hangout than hotel. Room posted as non smoking but first smell upon opening door was cigarettes. No fridge, not even an actual dresser! Phone present but not plugged in. Upon checkout wasn't even asked about stay. Good thing--wouldn't have had positive response.

Price

Will not stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Seen a couple of small roaches. Rooms could've been more cleaner. And was told when checking out to make sure you check your luggage for roaches when checking out😨

Price

It was horribale
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were used condoms under the bed my three and five year old slept on . There were also bugs in the shower and bed. The bathroom was filthy. I would never recommend this place to anyone ever. The place is not sanitary. There was also a mold smell.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The room,and staff were excellent, I was worried about the...

No pool....

The room,and staff were excellent, I was worried about the location,but overall,it was exactly what I needed for a good night's rest in a clean renovated room!!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

There is a good restaurant across the street.
    • Queen Room

AVOID !!!! It is dirt, smells bad, location is dangerous. The swimming pool is good for frogs. It is overpriced for what it is. It is the worst hotel I have being in my life.

There is a good restaurant across the street. The hotel itself is garbage.

Stay somewhere else if you want to get some rest
    • Queen Room - Smoking

There where broken down cars in the parking lot limited parking close to the room bed was wore out had burn holes in it I had to take dirty air filter out of ac so it would cool room property we stayed 2 nights and house keeping never came by to even offer clean bedding and towels it was not a very restful stay with people stomping around upstairs all hours day and night my opinion I paid way too much for this low rate motel room

Don't recommend it.
    • Queen Room

Didn't offer to tell me about the free wifi or where the ice machine was located.

Old carpet, very thin bedspread. Mattress was ancient and they don't use fitted sheets. Wires coming from the floor to the ceiling. Pool was filthy. I had to kill a roach in the shower.

We packed up and left that night, did not stay.
    • Queen Room

Would of loved to have a clean room for our dogs. But there was trash in the box under the mattress. And pills from someone else on the floor.🤐

I did not care for any thing about this place.

Stay away
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I paid cash when I got get and my credit card was charged twice I contacted booking because the facility here said booking charged it the place is as&%t hole drug deal wwnt down right in front of us. Homeless people was out frobt begging for money the pool was green and stunk the room were nasty and stunk I had to sleep in a chair with my child on my lap because the beds smelled the toilet had old urine in it and smelles the shower curtain was half torn off. I was moved to 141 to 134 because there was a strange odor coming from pool and room 143 which was right next door if tour looking for a drug motel this is it. I was in the phone for over 3 houra trying to get a new motel n money back no luck since I paid cash and booking charges me twice on my credit card and I disputed the charge my card was frozen so we are stuck here never again.

Not a dam thing

Never venturing to that side of town again.
    • Queen Room

Everything. The area sucked.

I did not know that was the transient part of town and danger. Besides the night manager not quoting the rate offered me on booming .com, she insisted that I pay a higher price for the room if I wanted the refrigerator and microwave that was quoted in my price on line. After leaving the office, ran into some nut parked by My car with a gun trying to get to his car. He held the gun between his items in his hands and underneath his chin. I got the hell away fron him in case he dropped the thing and accidently made it go off or shot his fool head off by holding the thing between his chin and the items he carried.

Won’t stay here again. Not worth it.
    • Queen Room

For breakfast, the orange juice wasn’t actual orange juice and some fruit would’ve been great. It was only frozen eggo waffles to heat up, some cereal, toast, that sort of thing. The pool was absolutely disgusting and so dirty. And the biggest thing I didn’t like was the owner’s nephew hitting on me as well as walking around the property and being in the lobby having been drinking. Not to mention still trying to pet and play with me service dog even after I pulled her away and told him she was my service dog.

There was a good amount of parking.

Don’t stay in this hotel!!!!!

The place was really, really old. The sheets were all dirty, the room was smelling horrible and the space was very small, even for the one bed bedroom. Poor breakfast!! I just recommend this if you really don’t care about any of those things. It was all really bad for the price. I could’ve got another motel in a way better situation for the same price or 20 bucks more.

Breakfast was nothing special but good enough for a motel.
    • Queen Room

The structure is crumbling, old and dirty. Cleanliness of the rooms is actually poor. Not far from downtown nashville but you still need a taxi/uber to go.

Breakfast was nothing special but good enough for a motel. Staff was nice and friendly.

NOT WORTH IT!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Rooms are filthy & dirty. There is no pride in how this property is run! I am very surprised Choice Hotels and Booking.com associate themselves with this property. Pool was growing stuff in it and not open for the season. No phones in rooms. No microwave. No mini fridge. If everything else hadn't been booked for the weekend event, we would have changed properties.

The only thing that kept us there was the extremely nice long term residents living on site.

Don’t waste your money
    • Queen Room

Drugs being sold, high crime rate area Dirty room Two TVs stacked on top of each other Kept getting hassled by the folks who lived there paying weekly rent There was peep camera in bathroom facing shower Do not recommend for families

Front desk clerk was very nice and security made me feel more comfortable.

the over experience was fine, i would stay here again.
    • Queen Room

the shower was small and the water was harsh and stung the skin.

the location was great just outside of downtown, about a 5 minute drive to music row. Without the downtown prices

Just a place to sleep and shower. Nothing more.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No fridge. Didn’t know I had to ask for one while booking. Was not able to use pool. Would not be ready for 2 weeks. Light in bathroom was not working. Did not get fixed. Filter in air conditioner was filthy!

Easy to find right off interstate

All was good since I stayed there last time would reccomend
    • Queen Room

There is a booking rate issue when I changed rate to a discounted room thru booking .com that I feel like it will get worked out, they seemed like honest people

All was good since I stayed there last time would reccomend

Totally grossed out!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was nothing like what dad said online, it was dirty, and the pool was green, there were burn holes in the comforters (in a non smoking room)... we're allison found a small piece of a smoked doobie... we left !!

• Queen Room - Smoking

The bathtub was broken so all the bathwater flew between the floor and tile out of the bathroom, which caused the carpet soaking wet. We have to put the towels on the floor to walk on. The towels we got also smell like never been laundered. Other parts of the room were also so dirty and disgusting. I will never stay there again even if you pay me!!

Nothing in this hotel worth to stay.

• Queen Room

The pool was pretty dirty I booked a non smoke room and when I came there was a smoke room. The smell was awful. Staff was ok because they changed me in the same time that I talked about the problem.

Nashville is a great place to visit.
    • Queen Room

It is not in an area I would feel happy walking around after dark, and you either have to drive into Nashville or take a Taxi.

It was about what you expect from this type of Property.

Eh
    • Queen Room

After 25 minutes of waiting and 10 phone calls, someone finally showed up in the office to check us in, explaining they were across the street at the store. Once we got settled in our room, the bed was so hard it was like sleeping on a plank of wood. I felt like I had aged 30 years in 7 hours. There was a stain on the wall that looked strangely like blood. So, overall, it was not great.

All in All! Yee Haw! Great time!
    • Queen Room

Pool was up and running. It had a mildew smell in the rooms. And it's hard to see where pull in, because the sign not high up,and lighted.

Location from downtown. Restaurants close.Staff good people. Keep linens up on daily basis.

It was cheap and easy to downtown.
    • Queen Room

A lot of homeless people. People trying to sell you drugs. A more shady part of town.

It was cheap and easy to downtown. Uber’s were only $7-10 to downtown

Acceptable for one night after 13 hours driving
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were old napkins on the fooor when we checked in, hairs on ‘clean’ towels, dry blood on bed sheets.... the door wasn’t closing well from the inside and the carped was kinda wet and sticky

Not too far to downtown Nashville and free parking

The only good thing about it was it was quiet.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Got there place looked shabby. Had ordered a handicap room with booking it wasn't in their reservation. They gave us one but shower had mold in it so no shower for us. The tv was unplugged and no remote to go with it. Won't stay there again.

Very poor

Breakfast Location Overall look

Breakfast is a comedy. Bread, butter, jam and juice from big bottles. No place to eat , we did in so called lobby. We are traveling from chicago to key west and thatbwas the worst hotel for the money. To compare Hospitality Inn Jacksonville provides great comfort for 50 $.

Horrific
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Horrific. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

I didn't like anything. The minute you pull up you can see the riff Raff in the area. I literally paid 95.00 for a horrific room and had to kill a cockroach on the wall at 3 in the morning so I got dressed as quickly as possible and left all to have to pull off the highway an hour later and get a little more rest because I was so tired and literally had almost 600 miles to drive to my destination and didn't want to chance killing us.

Absolutely nothing!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything... it was a crack house... bad part of town... very gross, not friendly, run down... CAUTION——DO NOT EVER STAY AT THIS SO CALLED HOTEL!!!

Absolutely nothing!!!!

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have nothing good to say about this pile of trash. This place should be condemned.

Do not waste your money. They have a scheme going on. I was scared to take my socks off.

Worst hotel ever

The building was old, the neighborhood made us feel unsafe. The conditions of the rooms were totally below the decency level that can be tolerated. Rooms were smelling badly of smoke, the bedsheets were dirty and with some cigarette burning. The bathroom was not well cleaned, the shower curtain had some hair attached and the towels were stained. At night the nearbies were full of questionable people, most of which guests of the hotel. It made us feel very unconfortable and a bit scared. I would never suggest this place, we didn't even have the bravery of having breakfast in the hall of the hotel.

Position was quite near to the city center

I'm glad we didn't spend much time in the room.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

First room was so dirty that we would not even set anything down. The shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned in at least a month. The air vent in the bathroom was hanging down. The counters and walls were very visibly dirty. There was even something red smeared on the inside of the bathroom door around the door knob. We went back to ask for a different room, got one but was charged an extra $10 and it HAD to be paid cash. The man was reluctant to switch our room. Even the outside looked dirty. The pictures on the website DO NOT match how the room really is. The continental breakfast was stale donuts (small powdered donuts) that tasted freezer burnt and frozen waffles that we had to cook in the toaster. I could keep going on about this place, it was so bad. I will NEVER stay there again!! I wish I would have taken pictures of how bad it was.

The motel was close to the freeway.

Barely clean, poor customer service, terrible continental breakfast. Good location, cheap.
    • Queen Room

They do not answer their phone. We called at least six times and the phone would just ring and ring. We had to leave for an emergency at home and could not find anyone at the front desk. The sign said use the night window and we sat there and rang the bells and yelled for someone for at least twenty minutes and nobody ever came. Rooms were barely clean, continental breakfast was disgusting. We had to go get breakfast in the mornings because the options were freezer burnt Eggos, bread to make toast, and cereal with a gallon of milk in the refrigerator. Definitely not the breakfast shown in the pictures. Don’t expect to be able to use the pool, it’s absolutely unsanitary. We were glad to find a room with a good location for a decent price, but we will not be back!

It was an okay place to stay, price was right.
    • Queen Room

Found that the WiFi could have worked better, kept losing it. Would have liked a fridge & microwave in our room.

There were several restaurants & markets close by. Particularly liked the Waffle House across the road.

Overall awful experience
    • Queen Room - Smoking

It smelled of cigarettes, I was sure I had picked a non smoking room but I guess I was wrong. And the housekeepers were rude, they felt it was necessary to knock 3 separate times within 10 mins after they told us we were past our checkout. I’ve stayed past checkout at other places and nowhere have they been this rude.

Honestly the only good thing was the receptionist he was eager to give good customer service

Disgusting. Never again.
    • Queen Room

Room was absolutely filthy dirty. Fingernail clippings on the floor, urine on the toilet, burn holes on the blankets, filth on the walls. Staff was arrogant and rude. Our vehicle broke down and was being repaired and owner kicked us out of our room, in the rain, with all of our belongings and nowhere to put them. Scuzzy, shady people lingering on the property. "Breakfast" consisted of flozen waffles from the freezer, 2 choices of plain cereal, and a half used gallon of Tang orange drink in the fridge.

You get what you pay for
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Hotel is extremely outdated. Bed was uncomfortable. Phone didn’t even work if you needed to contact front desk. The shower was absolutely horrible I’ve had better showers at campgrounds where you have to pay in quarters for in order to get 3 minutes of water.

You could smoke in the room. As long as your trip is to go get drunk and sleep you’ll be fine. If you plan on spending time in the room or taking more than a 5-10 minute shower I’d avoid this motel.

Do not ever plan on returning
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Ice machine not working, microwave and refrigerator only in non smoking room,priced to high for what you guys offer!!!

The distance between there and where we took care of buisness

Could be better didn’t enjoy
    • Queen Room

When I walked in the room it smelled like smoke the sheets had holes in them from being burnt. The sink in the bathroom was dirty. Was not comfortable at all

TV

Overall this place is a dump. This is a place for taking whores and should only offer 1hr rates....
    • Queen Room

Shower didn’t have a shower head, only had luke warm water. Bathroom floor was dirty around the toilet. Towels were like government issued sandpaper towels. Carpet wasn’t very clean. Heater was too dusty to turn on. Only 3 pillows on a queen bed, so my boyfriend and I had shared 1. Graffiti on door. Security bar was damaged and barely on door frame...Location seemed dangerous, dumpster was full of mattress and garbage, room was terrible, shower was terrible, mattress was like a board, room wasn’t very clean, overall not pleasent.

Really was nothing to like.

I want my money back that was stolen from me, I dont have much money to be stolen from over a lie
    • Queen Room

I actually thought this would be a great place to stay, until i was double charged than fined, $250 dollars for someone to lie and take my money, no wonder the place has a 2 star rating, they are theives and liers that work there I do not recommend anyone staying there unless your ready to pay 500 for a room for no reason, IM ASHAMED AND HIGHLY DISSAPPOINTED!!!!

at first I was confused to why i had to swipe my card two times, but didn't pay much attention. That i was double charged. However when i seen the room its was very nice, and i kept it that way so it wouldnt be hard on the housekeeper, yet my checkout ended in bad results the next day,

Good value for the money but I did not feel safe
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were beggars in the premises, and the hallways were noisy during the night. It did not feel as a safe place to stay. This was my third time in this facility, and it is getting worse. It won't be another stay here.

The room was very clean, and had the bare minimum necessities. Breakfast was standard with no fresh fruit.

Worst place I've ever been! Dont stay you'll regret it.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Dont try to check in early they wont let you. Woman that helped us acted like we was inconveniencing her everytime I went to the office. Room didnt have bathtub, or kitchen appliances, no toiletries, went to the ice machine 3 seperate times and it was empty everytime, little things wrong that should be fixed if cleaned thoroughly( light shade not attached to fixture, shower curtain not attached,stain on wall by toilet) breakfast consisted of small donuts, minimuffins, pecan rolls, cereal, toast and frozen waffles,the pictures definitely dont match the rooms. Do not stay here! Pay a few dollars more and go somewhere else.

My shower pressure, and it had a nice tv.

The staff was nice.
    • Queen Room

The staff was nice. I liked the size of the room for what I paid for. I would go to this location again next time I take a road trip or stop in Nashville. Worth the money.

Not good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We booked a room with two double beds. Employee tried to charge us $20 extra for having 1 extra person, even though we booked a room with two double beds, and a third person is absolute no cost to them at all. We lied and said he was staying with a friend, and snuck him in the hotel room later. The room didn't have a fridge or microwave and was not worth the $70. It was a $30 hotel. The pool was disgusting and filled with rain water and bacteria. Toilet paper was so rough it gave us all rashes and my friend left with bumps all over his skin very itchy.

After traveling all day I just wanted to lay down and take a...
    • Queen Room

After traveling all day I just wanted to lay down and take a nap before I was to do what I was there to do and I couldn't do that because someone wanted to sit outside the hotel room and play loud music from their vehicle

Horrible
    • Queen Room

Everything. The floor was soaking wet including the carpet. Horrible odor. Honestly smelled like a dead animal. My card was charged a pending hold for the amount of stay even though we paid for the stay in full when we got there. Bathroom was leaking from the ceiling and splashed all over the bathroom floor and we nearly slipped. A bug crawled on the bathroom wall into a hole in the wall on our last day. We will not be staying here ever again.

Get rid of the bugs and it would be ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was bugs crawling everywhere...i called the front desk and asked could i get my money back...he gave it to me with no problem saying people had been calling about the same problem

Beds was ok nice size t.v

It could be a decent motel if the room was better maintained
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The mattress was nasty and there was only one thin sheet without a mattress pad on the bed. I bought a sheet from Walmart. However the bathroom was clean. The heating /cooling unit was nasty . It was dusty and It felt unhealthy just to turn it on.

The bathroom was clean

we will never stay at another rodeway inn or go through bookings.com

everything

this property was a dump.. there were at least7 bugs that we killed. There was no hot water and the carpeting in front of bathroom was soaked. it did not look like the room that was shown in ad. the management was rude and unattented. we had trouble with our confirmation number We will not go through bookings.com and will never stay at another rodeway inn..The place was dirty and noisy. There were no seals on the door to keep the bugs out. Management says they were outside bugs but they don't belong in your room. cannot get a refund. We wanted to get a full refund but the management is difficult to work with.

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property was very run down. Location seemed dangerous with many poorer people walking around. Some people seemed to live at hotel all the time as there were dressers, plants, and old chairs outside of doors. People were noisy and wandering all around outside. It did not feel safe with the surrounding liquor stores and homelessness.

Room was decent on inside but was not given room I selected.

Awful room but wonderful staff
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Very dirty room including the walls, the bathroom was dirty, the shower head was uncomfortable , room had roaches, just disgusting. The facility had alot of people asking for change. People talking loudly outside the rooms, hanging things on wall just awful room . Check the room for yourself it is filthy. Even the restroom in the lobby didnot work when we arrived

The staff was wonderful, pleasant and very friendly

Everything I said about. Dirty, horrible stage, not safe area.
    • Queen Room

The hotel was cheap and nasty. The lady on the reception was rude.the pool...well you couldn’t use it as it had a cover on that was damaged filled with dirty water and leaves. The room was basic,bedding had a hole in it from a cigarette. Bathroom wasn’t very nice. Area is not very nice at night. Was advised by many uber drivers not to go out alone at night. I didn’t feel safe. I had to deadbolt and latch the door as well as putting something against it. Very noisy at night. Basically didn’t sleep the entire time I was there. When checking out I was standing there for over 25 minutes as the last was apparently taking a towel to a room...who needs a towel at 5am? And seriously it takes 25mins todo this?? Horrible hotel will never stay there again! I wouldn’t rate this even a 2 star more like a 1

nothing.

Basic, bit far from Nashville, but used taxis.
    • Queen Room

The room was difficult to find, it seemed to be in a block of permenant residents. Difficult to find food locally for supper. Breakfast was provided but you had to search for it, the staff were a little of hand when we asked where things were.

Booking.com has always come thru for me, but this time somebody really dropped the ball.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Staff was very snotty and computer records were non-existent. Toilet was plugged-up. No microwave or refrigerator and I requested a Queen size bed, but got what I think was a double bed. Room was very cramped. I guess you get what you pay for, but I'll never stay at another Rodeway Inn again!

Location was very close to the Interstate for getting around town & back.

The hotel sits behind the liquor store and there is bullet...
    • Queen Room

It was so gross and dirty even the door to our room was splattered with who knows what!

The hotel sits behind the liquor store and there is bullet prof glass between you and the front desk clerk. The room was so gross we did not even lay our luggage down on the bed after seeing the room. No refund policy was not enough to keep us we went out and found another hotel in a different part of town!

Terrible stay!! If we hadn’t prepaid-cancellation penalty-we would’ve left!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad neighborhood, room smelled musty, hair & urine around base of toilet. No bathtub, shower only—mold on shower head that I had to clean before using the shower. Pool was closed even though it was still in the mid-90s & smelled awful! Will NEVER stay here or in their chain again!

Very inexpensive.

it was pretty cheap
    • Queen Room - Smoking

they wouldn't rebook us from a one bed room, to a two bed room. there were larva or maggots of some sort in the first room, so they moved us to a cockroach infested room. little dirty too

it was pretty cheap

Stay away from Rodeway Inn Nashville.
    • Queen Room

The room had the following: numerous holes in the window curtains, the HD TV was broken & an old TV was in the room, the rugs/walls/door/tables were dirty, & bed linen & towels were worn or torn. A person had to go into a small refrigerator to obtain a gallon of milk or juice & the sweet rolls were not fresh.

Stay away from Rodeway Inn Nashville.
    • Queen Room

If you are staying one night, and won't be in your room the whole time but to sleep this is for you.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We arrived to the hotel two hours early hoping for an early check-in. He told us no it was too early which was fine, but what got me was that he told us to come back an hour to an hour and a half after check-in would have started. We got a non-smoking room. Smelled like old cigarettes. It also had burn marks on the comforter. There was a squished bug on the wall that housekeeping didn't bother to wipe off. There was no fridge. The room was super small. The carpet at the door what coming up. My fiance and I didn't want to walk on the carpet without shoes on because it felt so gross. Same with the bathroom. There was even black mold on the shower curtain. You could also step outside and smell the pool. It was poorly covered, and green water was flooding the top of the sunk in tarp.

It was a 10 minute drive to the Bridgestone Arena/downtown. The Uber all together was no more than $40. Which was the only good thing about this place. Everyone who lived there were nice and quiet.

Awful

Clean it up

The look of the building was terrible. There was nothing nice about the room. Pool was out. Ice machine was out.i will never stays at a rodeway hotel again

Once was enough!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

WiFi wasn't consistent - and the lady at the front desk could've cared less. They won the award for the absolutely thinnest soap I've encountered in my 40 years of being on the road. I don't expect a whole lot from a hotel - but these folks managed to deliver WELL under even MY standards.

We left in one piece - given the folks that were constantly roaming the property, that was an accomplishment.....