Reviews of Historic National Hotel & Restaurant 3 stars

18183 Main Street, Jamestown, CA 95327, USA

#2 of 5 hotels in Jamestown

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Charming hotel right in the center of Jamestown
    • Two Twin Room #6

The bed was a bit short for me (6'7).

Great location, quiet during the night, courteous staff, charming room and bathroom, delicious dinner and basic breakfast

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Lovely historic hotel bursting with character and charm

The water tasted a little strange, but bottled was provided in the rooms. However the tea/coffee was spoiled a little.

A stunning historic hotel. Beautifully styled with great attention to detail. Bursting with character and charm. I would have loved to have stayed longer. The staff were all so friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

overall, it was a laidback old-fashioned place, good for a simple overnight stay.
    • Superior Queen Room #1

Breakfast was adequate at best. Our room was noisy and we would have chosen a different room had there been a layout and detail for the rooms online

Excellent dinner, comfortable bed and nice soaking tub.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The total package, a great value for everything offered and experience.
    • Superior Queen Room #1

The town rolls up the sidewalks at 5pm, but its a small town, not surprising. Personally 7 would help us, but we arent everyone. A great experience.

WOW, what a great, historic, and well maintained property. The garden used for the restaurant was a great bonus. Food was excellent and the the morning complimentary breakfast was a pleasant change from the chain hotels!

Nice historic hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Very noisy in front room. Cars without mufflers, garbage trucks at just after 6, dogs barking and distant highway noise.

Nice historic hotel. Lovely balcony overlooking the street. Nice dinner. Clean room and great bath robe.

The accommodations are wonderful, food is outstanding, and staff members are caring and delightful.
    • Queen Room #5

My husband and I stayed at the Historic National Hotel for our 30th wedding anniversary. The historic hotel was absolutely delightful and we couldn't have been more pleased with our accommodations. Our room was comfortable, clean, and well taken care of. And, the common areas of the hotel are beautiful. We were also very impressed with the staff. The staff was extremely friendly and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. We also made reservations to have dinner in the gorgeous dinning room within the hotel.. The quality of the food and the level of service exceed our expectations. I couldn't believe how flavorful everything tasted until I found out that they grow all of the herbs that their chef cooks with are gown on the property at the hotel. It was the best dinner and desert that we've had in a very long time. Even if you don't stay at the hotel, don't miss having dinner in their dining room. You won't be disappointed! We also noticed that there were a lot of locals in the dining room too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the best place to have dinner at in town because the food was beyond fabulous. When it came time to check out, the hotel provided breakfast. At first, we thought it was going to be just the standard continental breakfast, but we soon found out that it was much more than that. The breakfast offerings were numerous, well presented, and beyond anything ever provided at other hotels that we've stayed it. It was a very nice way to end our lovely stay. The owner of this hotel has obviously thought of everything. The accommodations are wonderful, the food is outstanding, and the staff members are caring and delightful. We look forward to going back.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

It was the best hotel we stayed at on out three week trip Perfect
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Absolutely nothing it was perfect.

This Hotel was amazing it Was original and authentic it felt like you were living in a bygone era. The staff were incredible and could not do enough to help you and make you feel comfortable. Would highly recommend to anyone. If I was coming back to America it would definitely by on my itinerary to go back there !

This place is quirky and there is an odd atmosphere about it...
    • Queen Room #5

Being honest, the idea of a ghost did not allow us to sleep soundly. The whole hotel is still as it would have been in the late 1800s and so the rooms are very old fashioned and the whole theme and atmosphere added to the spooky experience. If you know what you’re heading in to, it is great! (We didn’t!!)

This place is quirky and there is an odd atmosphere about it, likely because it is haunted. The staff were brilliant and will gladly talk to you about the resident ghost, Flo. They were able to change our room so we had an en suite instead of a bathroom across the hall. Dinner in the evening was superb. The balcony was great to have some after dinner drinks.

nice authentic hotel with very friendly personal, except for...
    • Deluxe Queen Room #11

owner treats guests like "Basil from Faulty Towers", but friendly personal come behind him to make it up. snobby guy !

nice authentic hotel with very friendly personal, except for the owner

Quiet, clean, friendly staff, romantic trip back in time.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #4

Boat parking was tough in the lot next to the hotel. However, the property let us park in front of the hotel which made parking no problem.

Good location for us as we were traveling there to do some fishing. Location is only 15-20 minutes from 3 different lakes. Hotel was clean and well cared for. Staff was friendly and helpful. We have never stayed at a historic inn but it was what we expected it to be. Good for couples who want a trip back in time or a romantic getaway.

Would definitely go back!
    • Two Twin Room #6

I prefer an openable window...but air conditioner prohibited that. Ceiling fan worked just fine.

Small & intimate. Delightful balcony for morning coffee. Great old saloon. Relaxing vine-covered patio with misters - ideal dining spot in hot weather! Top-notch, friendly service.

Nice hotel in a very small town.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Breakfast only from 8 am. As we waked up early to go to Yosemite...no breakfast. Take away was an option but only after 7.

Nice hotel in a very small town. Like an old western town

A little wild ‘cuz of bar patrons, yet colorful and historical. Food and drink is very good.

Well it’s interesting because it’s not all bad...but there are quite a few down and outs in this town. Sad but real life is going on all around.

Staff were working hard and are very patient and helpful. This old place oozes time, and likely closer to the hopping gold rush days.

This hotel is just like stepping into the past.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

This hotel is just like stepping into the past. The bar, restaurant and rooms are all just like it was back in the early 1900’s. I’ve stayed here three times and guarantee I’ll be back.

very relaxeing

food was a lol $$$$.. buffet over priced for what was served..staff more than made up for it

no t.v. no phone no radio.. only draw back had to listen to the wife talk

I very much look forward to returning for a stay here! History buffs, do not pass this up!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

The bed was mighty stiff, it gave me a sore lumbar in the mornings, and the ventilation in the rooms could use some work. It was VERY stuffy in the whole room after a hot shower.

I love the historic atmosphere you cannot find anywhere else. The soaking room is also a lovely touch. The property does a good job integrating some modern-day luxuries and old fashioned qualities. You just can't find good old hotels that still hang on to historic roots as well as this one does.

A secret treasure in the area for those in the know.
    • Two Twin Room #6

Escargot was served in a pool of water, not butter. ? Probably a healthier choice, but not what I was looking for.

Attention to detail! From the crown molding, wallpaper and antiques to the soaking tub's amenities And COMPLETE immersion in the time period. The staff's unrelentless drive to ensure your complete satisfaction.

No longer what it would be like to stay in Jamestown.
    • Two Twin Room #6

Reasons why it's not a 5 star review: 1 less star for the owner/manager or how he called himself to all the other patrons in his over priced restaurant - Proprietor. 1 less star for the aforementioned overpriced restaurant, specifically the food. When we arrived in the dining room for our reservations that night...things got awkward. It is very hard to explain and I won't go into to detail but I really felt like I was being treated very condescendingly, like I had never eaten in a "fine" dining restaurant before. Look...just because I am in my holiday PJ's for a LOCAL EVENT and am a single mother traveling with her son does not mean I am uneducated, impoverished and un-worldly. What they didn't know is that I have managed fine dining restaurants in Newport Beach and have ate some of the finest cuisine and drank wine from cellars that make their wine list look like 2 buck Chuck. For the food...I had scampi, and while the shrimp tasted fresh enough the sauce was watery and cold.It was served with a side of spaghetti noodles (weird) which were mushy and ice cold. My vegetables were void of any flavor, soft and cold. My son had a steak which, thankfully, was prepared well and seemed of decent quality, although not worth what we paid. He also had cold noodles and soft, tasteless vegetables. I asked him if he wanted desert and he said that he didn't want to have dessert be disappointing as well after we had spent so much money already. The "Proprietor" made it a point to go talk to the other tables but we only got a no-eye contact. hasty..."You two doing alright over here?" as he whizzed by. Not that I really wanted to talk to him at this point. Our waitress was also "kind" enough to treat me like this was my first time in a "fancy" restaurant (heavy sarcasm) and advised me that she would not take my plates away until my guest was done. Look Mam, I get it...

As a holiday excursion, I had booked a room at this hotel because I thought my son would enjoy the "haunted" experience and I've never stayed at an old fashioned-historic hotel. We had tickets to the Polar Express at 430 the day we checked in. When we first walked in we were enthusiastically greeted by a blond woman who was doubling as the bartender and check in clerk. This seemed quirky but she was so nice and helpful. She asked about our stay and our plans and when I told her we were doing the Polar Express she asked if we would be dressing in our PJ's (part of the tradition) and we said yes. She asked if we would be having dinner there and since I hadn't made plans yet, I made reservations for 730p. I asked if it would be weird if we ate in our PJs and she said no, that the staff would also be dressed up. We were able to go to our room shortly after and it was exactly as we had imagined from the pictures online. Much different than staying at a modern hotel but fun to do something out of our normal travel accommodations. It felt like we were staying at someones house which was a unique experience. Side note: the shower was a 10/10! The temperature and water pressure were not from the 1800's...one of the best hot showers I've taken in a long time.

A little disappointing mainly due to poor breakfast. Good position. Good staff.
    • Two Twin Room #6

No wardrobe - No hangers - The breakfast was dreadful - we ate at the Jamestow.n Hotel for our second breakfast.

Barman very helpful Dinner was good rather than excellent - recommend the escargot

A nice quiet stay in a historic hotel in a historic town.
    • Superior Queen Room #1

The sink in the bathroom was extremely small, but because of the size of the bathroom it was understandable.

The room was decorated in the period of the Gold Rush and was cozy. The bathrooms had been recently remodeled and were quite sharp. There was access to the front balcony facing the street and it was pleasant to sit out there at night. The restaurant was excellent! 4 star chef.

The perfect place to escape reality and step back in time without leaving the conveniences of home.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #4

No complaints here! Our only regret was that we didn't stay longer!

Lori was amazing, as was the rest of the staff. The quaint little hotel was decorated true to the times with just enough modern amenities mixed in for convenience. Every detail was clearly thought out and you could feel the rich history as soon as you stepped foot in the door. We made friends with other guests and explored the town. Everything we needed was within a couple blocks of the hotel and the breakfast buffet was the perfect way to start the day.

Nice place to crash
    • Superior Queen Room #7

A good place for spending one night on the way from San Francisco to Yosemite. Nice staff, good beer and interesting decor. Breakfast was good in comparison with other hotels we stayed on this trip (better than average American hotel breakfast, but of course still terrible by European standards).

comfortable bed, great 2 person shower, excellent hotel...

noisy window air conditioner

comfortable bed, great 2 person shower, excellent hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast very good. Charming saloon for predinner drinks.

Wonderful old hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room #11

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The hotel is filled with historic pictures of Jamestown, and the staff is knowledgeable about the area and its history.

Revisiting an old town that we use to live in. Lovely.
    • Queen Room #5

Room 5 does not have ensuite. It has a sink in the bedroom. You must go across the hall to use toilet and shower. No sink in toilet room so you can't wash your hands until you get back into your room. They should at least provide hand sanitizer in that particular room. No televisions in rooms. It's a throwback in time.

Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Coffee provided in hallway.

Historic😊
    • Two Twin Room #6

are only complaint would be the beds were a little uncomfortable we both tossed and turned quite a bit but just awesome

National hotel is definitely historic it's like walking back in time there is even a soaking room with A claw foot tub , supplied with slippers and bubble bath . the sheets were soft and smelled so good .

Nothing to comment upon

Everything about this place, especially the restaurant which served good healthy fresh cooked food. Breakfast was included and was excellent

Wonderful stop in gold country
    • Superior Queen Room #2

Clean, nicely decorated room and private bath with good water pressure. Bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed a cocktail in the historic saloon and the bartender was very friendly and accommodating. Complimentary breakfast had many choices and all items were freshly prepared.

Loved stepping back into history for a short while to a less stressed way of life.
    • Superior Queen Room #2

Dinner was outstanding! Prepared correctly and very tasty and the staff was warm and friendly Loved just sitting on the veranda overlooking the street after dinner, reading and people watching.

Amazing getaway.... We can not wait to plan our next trip to this beautiful and relaxing hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room #7

Nothing we didn't like.. everything was absolutely perfect...the only thing I didn't like was having to leave.. we actually were originally staying just one night but ended up extending our stay.

Very clean, friendly, outgoing, staff. Took me back to childhood memories.was like being at Grandma's house. Excellent decor. Like being taken back into time. And we had several experiences with the hotels friendly ghost "Flo". Was an amazing and memorable experience. Perfect way to spend my 24th wedding anniversary! Having no T.V. gave perfect opportunity to have good conversation.

Perfect place!
    • Superior Queen Room #2

Manager gave us another room (N 7) instead of what we booked (N 2) saying something about water leakage. It didn't matter, the room was great but in the morning we saw the room N 2 open and occupied with a second bed installed in it. So manager just lied about water leakage, he gave the room we booked to three people (there was enough space for the extra bed) and we stayed in smaller room. It didn't matter but I don't like when people lie. He could just say the truth about three people and bigger room and we would agree to stay in smaller one.

This hotel is absolutely great! We were late but the manager stayed for us and the restaurant was open after closure time (11 pm) only for us! We were very tired after Yosemite and enjoyed perfect dinner and fantastic bath after it. All the furniture and design are amazing. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Great atmosphere in very authentic mid nineteenth century hotel

The national hotel is a special place. Built around 1860 and very authentic - you should not expect the level of comfort and room sizes of a modern day hotel. Also you hear your neighbors, as the walls are authentically thin too. The atmosphere is great though. All in all, this was a very good experience. Good place to stay when visiting Yosemite. Would not stay more than 2 nights.

Gold mining town relic.
    • Two Twin Room #6

Few facilities in room (not even a TV). Restaurant not up to much. Waiting staff not really interested. Our waitress didn't mention any "specials" that we later heard being offered elsewhere... For us this was a stop-over en route to Yosemite, so we wanted an early start, which meant we missed the included breakfast that didn't start until after we left. Others must surely do the same?

It's basically a museum that you can stay in. The rooms have an authentic "Wyat Earp" vibe, if that's what you like. Bit chintzy and cramped. Over priced for it's "historic" value.

Clean, old-fashioned hotel - with minimal space for clothing & bathroom items
    • Superior Queen Room #1

Bathroom was small with little space for cosmetics and sundries. No closet, only three hangers and three hooks for our clothing.

Staff was friendly and exceptionally helpful, going "above and beyond." Facility was charming and clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent, as was the coffee.

Great stay in the west Sierra
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

The staff including the proprietor Steve Wiley went out of their way to make us feel at home. The food was great as was the bar. We would both highly recommend this establishment to anyone visiting this historic part of California.

Authentic hotel!
    • Superior Queen Room #1

Breakfast starts at 8am and had to leave sooner to get to Yosemite early.

The hotel authenticity is a breath of fresh air! Modern comfort in a very good looking place.

Excellent breakfast comes w/stay.
    • Two Twin Room #6

No view from room but it did not matter as we did not spend time in the room.

Excellent breakfast comes w/stay. Buffet Breakfast, homemade quiche & French toast made with home made bread outstanding. Plus fresh fruits, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled egss, toast. Restaurant in hotel is definitely 4 stars! Was very surprised Jamestwon had such a high-end restaurant but not high end price.

Charming Hotel and Excellent Restaurant.. Look No Further!
    • Superior Queen Room #2

We had dinner in the restaurant in the hotel and i have to say it absolutely exceeded our expectations. I was tempted to stay another night just to enjoy another meal;). Seriously good food! The bar is also very cute!

Great place to stay.
    • Superior Queen Room #1

Nothing. It was all good.

The entire hotel was well decorated with antiques from it's original time. It is very well kept up, everything worked. Staff was most helpful and friendly. There was a balcony right outside our room overlooking the main street of downtown Jamestown. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the National.

The hotel is amazing, also free breakfast is included.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #4

The hotel is amazing, also free breakfast is included. People who stay at the hotel can go to the balcony on the second floor, and during the night it is such a lovely place. The decoration in the room is also great, can't recommand more.

Great complimentary Breakfast!
    • Superior Queen Room #3

Size of the bathroom was pretty cramped. The doors could be worked on so that they are easier to close. That's not too much to ask.

Great complimentary Breakfast!!! The woman doing everything was VERY helpful!!! I LOVE that there was an exhaust fan in the bathroom!!!!

Authentic historical building carefully maintained in period
    • Superior Queen Room #7

Breakfast quality was OK but could have offered more choices

Authentic historical building carefully maintained in period; staff were pleasant and helpful; central location in town. Good coffee.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Gold rush era and a shower

Rooms are not very big. Town is nice for short stay or on the way to Yosemite. Unsure about longer stays

You get the feeling of a western. Private shower and toilet. Good breakfast. Whole town follows the theme

VERY HISTORIC OF COURSE AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND...
    • Two Twin Room #6

WE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED MORE CAREFULLY REGARDING ACCESS TO THE SECOND FLOOR. WE HAD GREAT DIFFICULTY CLIMBING THE LENGTHY STAIRCASE, AND THE PARTICULAR ROOM WE HAD WAS VERY, VERY SMALL. (INSUFFICIENT SPACE TO EVEN OPEN TWO PIECES OF LUGGAGE AT THE SAME TIME)

VERY HISTORIC OF COURSE AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND APPOINTED. STAFF WAS EXCELLENT, MOST HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND COOPRATIVE. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO OUR PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS, WE WERE NOT ABLE TO REMAIN THERE AND HAD TO CHECK OUT AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT.

Great stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #11

Everything was fine! Nothing to dislike.

Very interesting hotel in Gold Rush town. The building has been renovated and decorated to reflect the design and time when it was originally built - fun and atmospheric. The restaurant was very good with a nice selection of local wines. The staff were all very friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

It was good for what we needed it for. Just a place to stay
    • Two Twin Room #6

As I said we could have uses a few more perks.

The story about the ghost had us a little unnerved, but she didn't show up. The food was excellent, but we had to pay for breakfast because it was a Mother's Day Buffet and they did not let me know ahead of time. It was rather pricey. We were supposed to get two free breakfasts, one each day and we did not. I felt cheated. Otherwise it was a very pleasant experience.

Authentic Historical Gem!
    • Superior Queen Room #7

Now for our one major gripe ... We had dinner in the restaurant the day we arrived - the meal was good but the waitress was very annoying. She kept making little comments everytime she ca,e to the table and my husband was very irritated by it. At the end of the meal she brought our bill and I signed to charge It to our room. I intended to leave a cash tip for her but when she saw I'd put no tip she pointed out to us that gratuities were not included and left it with us to update!!! I was quite taken aback by this. When she came back for it she said 'can I take this now'? Which quite obviously meant 'Have you put my tip on now'! I gave 10% but would have given 20% if she'd not been so rude. I did report this the next morning. One other very small criticism is that the bed had only 1 bedside table so my drink, glasses and phone, had to go on the floor.

This hotel exceeded expectations - it's an absolute gem! Very old fashioned rooms and we loved it. The breakfast was good, particularly the home made granola - yummy! The staff were lovely too (apart from one person, read on) The bar was great and the barman very friendly.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Short stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Room with no window. The breakfast only opens at 8am! Poor location, the hotel is the only thing opened in the "town".

Nice comfortable bed. Big bathroom! The staff was really nice!

We enjoyed breakfast and supper.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

I thought the patio area needed to be power washed and all the white plastic chairs needed to be cleaned.

We enjoyed breakfast and supper. The food was delicious. The presentation was perfect. The steak and dessert were wonderful.

Perfect for a relaxing Get a Way
    • Superior Queen Room #3

Lots of charm and character, rich in history. It was like stepping back in time. Excellent bar and restaurant. The owner was on site, attentive and very hospitable.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Nice place, would stay again.
    • Superior Queen Room #2

Don't get a room near the stairs. It seemed like all hours of the night people would be stomping up the stairs or rolling their suitcases down the stairs. We didn't get a very good nights sleep both nights we stayed.

The bed was nice and comfy. The hotel was really cute. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

World class antique style, charm, and wonderful personalities nestled in the heart of Gold Country!
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

I wish I could have stayed longer...like EVERY DAY!

The 2 beds I slept in (moved to another room for one extra night) were amazing, soft and left me feeling refreshed! I enjoyed lunches/dinners, fantastic buffet breakfasts and felt completely at home in my old home town in this Gold Country Gem. Old world charm with modern amenities. I grew up in Jamestown admiring The National Hotel as a kid and one of the best things about being a returning adult is to be able to enjoy the hotel from the INSIDE. This was a great business trip for me and my company and between Heather, Mary, Dan, and the owner himself (Stephen), I can't even begin to suggest who made me feel more at home. The entire staff at every level contributed to making this my most memorable visit to childhood hometown ever. I enjoyed every moment of my stay and wish I could remain a permanent resident.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Great place if you like B & B type establishments
    • Superior Queen Room #3

Doesn't look like there is air conditioning so be wary in the summer.

Lovely historic hotel with a very good attached restaurant. Has a huge claw tub with bubble bath etc. that guests can use in lieu of a jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Quaint
    • Queen Room #5

A quaint hotel with an interesting history, in a really nice small town. The staff and the manager could not have been nicer or more helpful. Everyone does everything. Checking in one minute then serving behind the bar next. We had a very good meal in the restaurant as well. The clue is in the hotel name that it's historic. Therefore don't expect new bathroom fittings or flat screen TVs. Thoroughly recommend

We would go back again.

Bring your own water.

No tv no telephone, staff very nice, bed comfortable and room very clean. Good location to visit other cities.

Back to the Past

Mettre un frigo à disposition

Le côté retro

keep driving past
    • Queen Room #5

charged for a extra bed even though we had booked for it!

very small rooms with very noisy air con

Great to stay in a little piece of history.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Great to stay in a little piece of history.

Staff was outstanding, personable and very knowledgeable.
    • Two Twin Room #6

Staff was outstanding, personable and very knowledgeable. Felt like you were stepping back into 1859. Very charming.

Everything is good!
    • Two Twin Room #6

Everything is good!! I like old style room , balcony and nice restaurant!! And bar!! Delicious meal! Drinks!!🤗💕

• Superior Queen Room #2

We felt that it was over priced for this kind of hotel.

Yummie hand-made breakfast!
    • Two Twin Room #6

Yummie hand-made breakfast! Also whole atmosphere, it transports you back in time. And we loved to share our bed with Teddy Bears :)

The interior brings you back with a century.
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

The interior brings you back with a century. Really interesting place with a great restaurant. Highly recommended.

We’ll be back!
    • Deluxe Queen Room #4

Owner and staff really made this visit more personal and fun. Very nice staff, great food and central location.

Gold Rush elegance lives up to its reputation. Best place to stay in Jamestown area.
    • Queen Room #5

We could only spend one night there.

Comfortable, colorful, great mattress, relatively ghost-free.

Great staff & historic B&B

Beautiful historic B&B

Excellent breakfast buffet

Wi-Fi didn't work.

Excellent breakfast buffet

It was wonderful

The history and antiques

Will definately be back! Amazing.
    • Superior Queen Room #7

Hotel restaurant exceeded out expectations. The food was amazing. The included breakfast was amazing, lots of choices!

Very nice, loved the location on main Street
    • Superior Queen Room #7

Not really anything, a little dinner music would have been nice.

The decor, and how quaint

Friendliness of staff

Friendliness of staff

IT was great
    • Deluxe Queen Room #4

The owners attitude to his staff in front of customers

good hotel with character
    • Deluxe Queen Room #11

air con too cold in bedroom

very quirky hotel

We enjoyed our stay very much.
    • Superior Queen Room #2

I know they were trying to keep true to 1859, but they should offer the set up of a T.V. if requested.

I like the breakfast served in the morning.

Great experience
    • Deluxe Queen Room #10

Staff were very welcoming and friendly