Reviews of Northstar California Resort 3 stars

100 Northstar Drive, Truckee, CA 96160, USA

#10 of 14 hotels in Truckee

• Studio Condo

The room had a very strong chemical odor that required us to keep the windows and doors open all of the time. When we arrived the toilet was clogged and there was no plunger in the condo. We had to borrow a plunger from some friends and unplug the toilet before it could be used.

Nothing. We will not return.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The heating system needs maintenance. The noise from the furnace is extremely loud and impossible to sleep through when it cycles during the evening. Heating not uniform throughout the condo. One bedroom was very warm. Loud clanking when shuts off.

The condo was comfortable and had everything one would need. Location was great. Lots of parking. The layout was good with the bedrooms on lower floor and the kitchen, dining and living room on top floor. Beautiful forest views!

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Cable in master bedroom didn’t work, facility said couldn’t be fixed until after we left. We moved cable box, ourselves, from a bedroom not being used to accomdate our needs. Condo was dated. Heater in bathroom didn’t work. Could not take more then 1 shower at a time water would go cold. Family of 5, we had to space out or limit shower time. Bathtub upstairs felt spongy and there was also a loose stair. There was soap in the bottle labeled lotion. The pictures were hanging crooked. I just kind of expected more. Nicer accommodations.

Good location nice resort. Expensive but nice. Never used pool or hot tub not sure where they were located. All staff we met in property management and at the ski resort were all super helpful and nice. Certainly, was an enjoyable getaway.

• Studio Condo

I didn't like the fact that everywhere we went inside the village was nothing but rudeness from every store to every restaurant. workers at the gondola & ticket booth was amazing and sweet and did their best to help us which was amazing.

I very much like that fact that the condo had everything we needed. I very much believe that we would be staying here again. :)

• Studio Condo

The list of amenities is deceiving!!!! The excess to hot tub and pool was at extra cost and away from the property. We had no choice and paid thinking it's all we had to do, but NO: it's extra $0.25 cents to store your clothes in the locker. It's not a lot, but so inconvenient, we didn't have cash with us so had to drag our stuff to hot tub and sauna. You had to take a shuttle to get there also, it's not on the property. The TV didn't work, and when we called front desk to get it fixed, they said they'll send someone, but never did!!!

It was clean, that's the only plus

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Initially we were incorrectly placed in a two queen bed hotel style room with a noisy heater- then had to scramble to move to a lift with kitchenette which was workable

The loft space worked well

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The lodging could have been better maintained. The night we arrived I found a piece of broken glass in the dining room by stepping on it (no harm done). Several cobwebs in the bathroom and living room. The mattress in the master bedroom was old and uncomfortable.

Great location for skiing. Northstar is absolutely beautiful. The shuttle made accessing the village convenient.

• Studio Condo

Improper room description on bed size and implied quality of furnishings.

The original booking did not live up to expectations, particularly in bed size and room quality. The hotel upgraded us for free, which is why I gave the high ratings, but I would think twice before using booking.com again.

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

Not pet friendly, shuttles were a little hard to come by on busy days, housekeeping woke up up at 830am on checkout day to see if we needed anything....

Great location...

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

The lower level got very cold in the evening. The front door is in glass and it lets the cold in. We placed a blanket over and problem solved

Social area with the fireplace was lovely. Spacious rooms and a wonderful view

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not everything was working the fireplace was was down and it was overpriced

Great for staying the night and close to the village with shuttles taking you all day

• Studio Condo

I didn't find a pillow in the room. The has a frame where you stumble across every time. Except this, everything was ok. Nothing out of ordinary

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

The bathrooms were small and no bathtub. It does not have sliding door. Water splashes outside and I had to clean up. There was a black spider on my bed. I didn’t see detergent anywhere near the washer and dryer for usage. It might be hidden somewhere but no notes to let guest knows where it is at. Lights in the living room were pretty dimmed. The cable does not have a lot of channels. Shuttle bus is small so everyone had to crammed in and few people had to stand up. For the price to stay here, I would expect to get complimentary water bottles like other places I had stay but unfortunately there were none.

The condo and it’s neigbors were polite and kept the area very quiet which I really appreciated. Shuttle services to the ski lift was great. Best part is there’s no parking fee.

• Studio Condo

Bed ( actual headboard) and bedding. (Pillows) very uncomfortable.. Very loud and bad insulation in building.

Location. Services and Staff very accommodating and nice.

everything was perfect!!!!!

The place was fantastic! it had all the amenities with extra toilet rolls and kitchen towels! all basic necessities for the kitchen as well! I wil come back and recommend! beautiful location!!!

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

It’s was hard to find our room, all the restaurants, bars and stores were closed, it’s was grossly overpriced and the accommodations were very low budget

Stores, restaurants and entertainment were within walking distance

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Northstar was always on the top of my list when it comes to skiing with my family. We are seasonal pass holders so we decided to start the skiing season earlier this year. After some research, I found the mountain would be open during Thanksgiving so I booked the resort 2 weeks ahead on booking.com. The last email I got from Northstar did confirm the mountain would be open on Nov 17th so here we came. We drove 3.5 hours before hitting the mountain on Nov 22nd. At 9am I called the mainline of Northstar to check about the parking-- since we were staying at the resort, I wondered if we could park as a guest. I was told to stop at the front desk to get the parking tag. Nothing else was mentioned by the staff. It seemed quieter than usual to us when we got to the village. Then we realized the mountain is not open that day! Someone walking by told us the decision was made that morning at 6am. Left shocked, I decided to wander around to see what we can do for the rest of the day. I decided to call the mainline (the reservation line) to check about the ice rink, and was told it would not be open for that day, nor would the restaurants. Felt really fooled by this, I'd like to know what our options be. The girl said her manager would call me back. At 3:30pm, her manager Jammie called me back but she sounded very rude. She said we could drive another 100 min to Kirkwood to ski the next day or call booking.com to cancel it. I asked her why we weren't contacted when they changed their mind about opening the mountain, she said she couldn't reach me since I booked my ticket from a 3rd party company. She was very firm that we can't get any ice rink credit for future use because (again!) we booked our ticket from booking.com. I hang up the phone and felt terrible. we decided to stay at the Northstar facility because cancelling the booking.com reservation this late would not get us any refund.

• Studio Condo

The lightning in the room entry. We arrived very late and we couldn't see the keyboard very well. We ended up using our cell phones. When we left, the walk-away lights were not on. Again, it was disappointing.

The facility is very spacious and well organized. Loved that we did the check-in via the electronic keypads and the checkout was done in the same way. It was pretty cool. We never spoke to anybody at the facility.

• Studio Condo

Everything were clean and easy to find the place and usually the cabin. The personal were polite when they call me about my booking and the time that we were arriving, all the information was easy to follow, thank you,

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Use of the recreation facility there as well as towels for the pool were additional costs. Our rooms toilet worked on and off. The room was noisy late at night either next door or from the room above our room.

The recreation facilities were nice. And it was close to the Ski area.

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

Noisy neighbors after curfew.

Accommodations were comfortable but a bit dated. Good value for the dollar. Appreciated the shuttle service to the village. My granddaughter enjoyed the kids camp, we all loved the roller skating rink.

• Studio Condo

We were surprised that the only bed was a wall bed, which was so-so. Also surprised that we we had to pay $3. each to use the pool, when we were given a pass from the desk.

• Studio Condo

The front door would not open, the back slider was broken and you could not lock it. The TV did not work, the A/C was making a very loud squeaking noise and did not work either. We called the front desk 4 times for assistance and after total frustration, we were told all staff went home until tomorrow, no one is there to help until after we checked out the next day! Called and requested manager to please call us, have not talked to anyone yet!

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

The lock on our door did not work. We couldn't get into our room. We called the front desk and they had to open it for us remotely. They said they would fix. When we came back to our room our door was unlocked. They said they would fix it and it was not fixed. We couldn't lock our door each time we left. BIG ANTS in the living room and bathroom . AC did not work. One of the windows in the living does not open. No balcony Condo is out dated Light bulb in kitchen burned out Everything closes at 8:00 pm No DVD only VHS Board games are super old and missing pieces. Radio is old. No aux cord & no blue tooth. Over all not worth $320 a night.

The room was spacious. Family friendly. The kids enjoyed the fire place and Smores. The distance to kings beach is only 6 miles away.

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Very difficult to find, even folks staying there didn't know- even when showing them the map given to us. Front desk closes earlier than most hotels and is quite a distance away. we generally felt we were on our own. Ice room was also where trash cans/dumpsters were housed. Filthy. Stunk. Eww. Bath tub drained VERY SLOWLY so we were standing above ankle deep in dirty bath water. Eww. There was no wastebasket in bathroom. There were extra pillows, but no pillow cases-Eww. Extra sheets/blanket available, but on a shelf that was way out of reach (didn't feel safe climbing on a barstool, which was the only kind of chair avail). Two full beds for 4 people but only two stools for the table. Only place to use coffee maker was in the bathroom- not pleasant when everyone is taking turns w morning routines. Fridge made loud noise throughout night. Microwave was on a high shelf, as well- difficult to read buttons or take hot food out. Rug was dirty- soles of our feet were blackened walking on it. Luggage cart also filthy. God, I'd love my money back on this one...

Bed was very comfy.

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

We did not like anything! We thought we were booked into the main resort! Huge disappointment!

Nothing! Would never return to this resort! It was hot, no air conditioning. The floors were filthy. The tv service was off for 2 days. The smoke alarm and carbon dioxide went off at 7:00 am Sunday morning!

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Dirty run down room. Uncomfortable beds that made for a terrible night's sleep. Unhelpful staff. What a rip off. I know there are better places here than the room we got through booking.com but our room was a shoddy.

It was at northstar

• Studio Condo

portable AC not enough to cool the room during the day. the option of opening the patio door at night only works around 2-3am where there's cold air

express check-in convenience since we arrived very late

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

The Timber Creek Lodge was dated. No air conditioner, but at night with the portable fans (2) in the room -it was very comfortable and refreshing Alpine air.

The reservation expediency with Booking.com!! Booking.com always A+! The Timber Creek Lodge area was truly beautiful and relaxing. Secure underground parking/Public Safety on site. Friendliness & Professionalism of staff. We loved the ability to walk/hike throughout the property. At The Village: delicious pizza/salad at Rubicon's!! Starbuck's. Especially COPPERLANE café & provisions (the quiche, the Alpen Sierra Coffee , and for other last minute items); the staff there are super friendly & accommodating!!! On-site shuttle also available, and transit if would like to get off the property. King's Beach 15 min easy car ride away, NICE beach!.. Safeway grocer is there. Did not get a chance to go to the Ritz-Carlton on site, staff was saying how beautiful & other activities....Next time!

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Worst place I've ever stayed it's sooo bad we're checking out and going home been here 6 hrs technically. In the room total of 1 hr No AC just a swamp cooler and a fan. Put water and ice In the swamp cooler as directed on the wall. Swamp cooler had no change after water and ice. We left for a wedding they replaced swamp cooler with some other cooking machine and no Change and still so HOT UNBEARABLE my wife said she felt like passing out And there's bugs every where : floor -wall and ceiling and this room cost over 250 dollars It's cooler out side This is not a resort

• Studio Condo

The water shut off abruptly while our daughter was in shower the day of check out. She couldn't finish showering and had soap all over. The rest of the family could not shower either. Maintenance was unable to figure out issue

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

There is no ac in the rooms but don't bother calling front desk they will tell you they will fix something they don't have and come back. But never fix anything or come back. So they will have you staying up all night! Also, forget trying to get Emma to help you at front desk she will just blame you for NOT KNOWING THAT THEY DONT HAVE AC!Lack of disclosure they had with EVERYTHING AND LACK OF CARE! I also asked to speak to a manager who never gave me a call! Great job Emma or is that just how the manager is also Also they said how great the 2nd room I booked was ! They said it's surrounded by the shops (which none were open)

• Studio Condo

spider webs in the ceiling kitchen lights and on the TV and cable box. Broken bathroom fixture.

Great location and facility but the restaurants and everything was closed the weekend we went. I was there from 4/31 - 5/2. Could not order any food to be delivered at the resort and none of the restaurant of stores were open.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

There weren't sheets for the hide a bed. There was a loud knocking noise from 6:50 am to 7:20 am. It was annoying, probably some plumbing issue.

Skiing almost to the doorstep.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Beds in ALL rooms way too squeaky. In fact, when a person moved position whilst sleeping, it was loud enough to wake the other person up.

Good location to village

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Studio Condo

First unit we checked into hadn't been cleaned. One quick call and they immediately found another unit for us in an even better location.

Perfect size for a couple. Excellent ski-in, ski-out location.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was no ice in the freezer. The facilities - pool, sauna, hot tub - were not part of the resort. You had to take a bus to get there. Plus there was a fee for use. Way too much trouble so never went. The design of the condo was odd. The BR's and Bth's were on the ground floor. The kitchen and LR were up a steep flight of stairs. If you wanted to use the Bthroom you had to go downstairs. Not a place for a person with bad knees.

The condo was clean. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Frustratingly, we had the impression from what we'd read on Booking.com that we'd be closer to the ski lifts than proved to be the case. We chose this property under the impression that we'd be in walking distance, rather than a shuttle journey, from the lifts. Perhaps that was our mistake in our haste to book: I assume we'd based that assumption on reviews from others staying in condos closer to the village than ours. Overall, we had a good week and the condo itself was OK. You should go prepared if you plan to cook: there were no basics at all in ours. Also note that the food on the mountain is spectacularly awful and vastly overpriced. The Ritz Carlton (accessible on the slopes) offers much better food and it's only a bit more expensive than the terrible stuff served up in the mountain cafes.

The resort itself is good for families.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Loved it all!!! However there needs to be a table in the room or chair. There was no place to hang or set anything down except in front of the tv that had the ice bucket binder etc.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

The front desk wasn't very patient. We asked some questions and he told us to look up in the internet. Also the cabins are very far from the front desk, and the map and explanations they gave us wasn't accurate enough, and we got lost and had to go back to the front desk to have more information. The bathroom wasn't very clean and the heater was very noisy.

The cabins was very nice. A lot of space. Great place for the family.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Need to change a few light bulbs. Also, there is only decaf coffee in the kitchen. Lots of snow on the stairs leading to the door. It's quite slippery. Also, at the entrance where we take off our ski boots, I wish there were a door mat so the floor wouldn't be so wet.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

The value. In 12 years living in California I have never paid such a high price for so little - a tiny room (even though I specified that we were family of 4), tiny bathroom, cheap paper-thin towels, sheets, and toilet paper. Minimal cleaning (as a test, I left one large piece of pasta on the chair and it was never picked up). No room service, no breakfast, no minibar. Room did not have enough blankets or towels for a family of 4. Sure, we went there on ski week, but I still do not feel that this place should ever have an excuse to charge over $450 a night.

The location, walking distance from the ski gondola and from restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Studio Condo

The cleaning staff was tremendously aggressive in the morning of our departure. Check out was at 11am but from 830am on, they banged on the door every 20 minutes. By the time we left, at 11, the housekeeper was standing outside the door,and pushed past us to get in. *Please note that the other Northstar employees we encountered -from the ski patrol to the gondola operators to the rental shop staff to the waiters- were all gracious and friendly.

Efficiency studio, a shuttle bus ride to the mountain/village. Having a small kitchen was helpful. Northstar is an absolutely gorgeous resort.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

First time here and the first day sleeping without AC heater Staff can't fix the ac and bring us two heater for each room But we can't plug both together because once we do that the power shuts down after a second, which means we freezing to death at the first night

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Not very clean, fireplace not working, hole in wall, spiderwebs, many lightbulbs burnt out, switches missing to turn lamps on, mold on shower curtains.

Nice location, friendly staff, great shuttle service.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

The bedrooms are located downstairs by the entrance so it could get very cold. The master bedroom heated well, almost too warm; but the second bedroom was cold regardless of how high the heater was set or how long the heater ran. The twin beds are in frames that create a rather big gap between the wall and the mattress which my kids complained about almost falling in the gap. There were no curtains in the master bedroom (or anywhere in the condo), just paper accordion blinds which let in a lot of light (and cold air). There was one small window facing the front walking path where there was a street lamp shining through. There was also a sliding door with a balcony. I like to sleep in darkness and the light made it very difficult and uncomfortable to sleep. The pull out in our particular condo had broken springs so it was useless as a bed. The flooring in the downstairs hallway and in the bathrooms are stone tile; so, during winter it is extremely cold to walk on unless you have slippers.

Very spacious, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen, 2 balconies (one off the family room another off the master) and an office/laundry room. Conveniently located, shuttle ride into the Village was quick and easy. We were only about 5 mins from the Village. I would assume during the warmer seasons the roads/sidewalks are clear making walking to the Village easy. Kitchen was very convenient and big. Having a washer/dryer came in handy. The keyless entry system was very convenient. There was also a storage locker right outside the front door for our snow gear. We received 2 free passes for ice skating which was great considering it was $15/person. There were plenty of board games stocked in the family room so we kept ourselves entertained at night with Clue! This condo also had its own router which made wifi connection easy and fast. A few good restaurants in the Village. It gets busy quick so eat dinner early if you can. We managed to avoid crowds and waiting for a table by getting dinner around 4:30. The drive into Truckee was only about 15 mins, make reservations because downtown Truckee gets packed too. The rec room was decent and we spent a little time there playing billiards, ping pong, air hockey and fooseball. There was also a pool, hot tub and gym but we didn't go. Believe rates were $3/person.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Studio Condo

Excellent location, walking distance to village, the unit we rented exuded charm and was immaculate and comfortable. Each unit I think is separately owned, so experiences probably vary depending on unit.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The number of beds did not match the images for the property. The walkways and stairs were extremely icy, unmaintained, and unsafe. Only 1 packet of instant decaf coffee. Why bother?

Staff was extremely friendly.

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Advertised sleeps 10 but there were 2 double beds and 2 singles and no pull out couch leaving it 4 sleeping spaces short of 10. Phone didn't work so had to make international calls to front desk and shuttle to ski lifts.

Apt was lovely...but see negative comments. Northstar is great.

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

The sheets were stained the pullout couch too uncomfortable to sleep in bathroom dirty with black hairs carpet need to be cleaned photos do not match properly all very disappointed.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

We thought the property was misrepresented. It was outdated and the carpet was very stained. The interior needs a complete remodel. It felt dirty. The pullout couch mattress was horrible and their were no sheets provided. The reservation was for four people. The aero bed could not keep air in it. My kids slept horribly as they had to take turns sleeping on a deflated aero bed and couch. The bath towels were scratchy and the toilet paper, Kleenex, and paper towels were very cheap. The reviews said it was 8.2. I would give it a 6 at best. Out of 5 stars, I might rate it a 3 if the fold out mattress was sleepable and if there were sheets.

The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. The kitchen was well stocked with the appropriate kitchenware, the views were pretty. The wood stove was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Studio Condo

the heating system was impossible. We had to keep the thermostat at 61 degrees upstairs to bear being in the bedrooms or it was sweltering. i could tell that othes have struggled with this because both bedroom registers were worn the end of the adjusting lever toward the shutoff point. The noise of the pressure of blowing air woke me (and us) every night we were there everytime the heat came on. The attention to detail and safety of the light in the bathroom was a problem as well. The medicine cabinet collides with the light fixture and makes it tilt and nearly break the light fixture due to the careless placement of the fixture. We have stayed happily in three other Northstar properties (condos like this one) and have never encountered such inconsideration for the renters. I could go on, but I will say one more thing about the lighting. In each room the lights were insufficient to light the room. I suggest that a neutral party look into these problems. A final contrast is that the staff at Northstar are exceptionally helpful and kind, but they aren't in a position to repair or upgrade these issues that I imagine are the responsibility of the owner. I would love a credit for a future rental to make up for the lost sleep and enjoyment of our stay in this quite neglected condo that we rented at a very high price!

The northstar location is great! The cleanliness was fine. The fireplace was great.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Studio Condo

Price was a little steep but it was the week before Christmas.

Beautifully decorated. Heater in bathroom with a tub. Enjoyed facility hot tub outdoors! Great little kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Studio Condo

No sheets for pull out bed, no blow dryer, no cabinet space to put away groceries so left on counter.

Nice staff, close to Northstar Village, cute studio

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Room servicing was hit and miss which was a bit annoying at the end of a day on the slopes when you want fresh towels and empty bins!

Great location and atmosphere. Good snow! Obviously that is out of the control of the resort!

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

The shops close early (before 8 pm), but that's to be expected in the off season.

Spacious condo with a full kitchen and a large coffee maker (with Starbuck's provided!). October is perfect time to visit this area--the aspens are changing, the weather is crisp but not cold, the crowds are small. The Village is quaint and elegant with a fine sushi restaurant and excellent pizza restaurant--and Starbuck's. In the evening, it was fun to observe a wedding party from a distance and children roller skating while sitting comfortably beside one of many blazing outdoor fire pits.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Studio Condo

The condo above had a very angry man who yelled every single day and he was beyond rude. I heard the F word more in the three days then I have heard my entire life. So I think this condo should be removed from the rental program until the facility figures away to get the person above under control. It actually is scary to know someone is that out of control so close to you.

The condo was fine.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

That the beds were in a loft , and not being told there was no AC at check in . We arrived late from an event and our room was very warm . There was no clear instructions for whole house fan or water cooler , and it's hard to cool the room down . It was uncomfortable to have to go up and down the stairs .

The bedding was nice.

• Studio Condo

I wish I had been told we would have to climb three floors to get to our condo. My husband is recuperating from a very serious illness and climbing three floors proved a big challenge for him and me as I had to carry everything up those three flights. I think guests need to be warned there is not elevator but many stairs.

• Studio Condo

The condo was dated and finding a place for breakfast was impossible. We wound up back in Truckee to find a meal in the morning.

It was interesting to see once.

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

TV in one of the rooms not working. There were still things to clean up from prior visitors. Housekeeper showed up 2 hours before check-out time and did not provide privacy . We felt rushed. There should be a sign outside of door that indicates that visitors are still present.

Accommodations and activities are all within one area. The resort was a perfect place to do all things for all groups of ages.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo

Condo: furnishings a little worn. Shades were ripped. Northstar: could use more dining choices.

Beautiful spot. Lodging was just above village, made access easy. Quiet and peaceful.

Noisy of such equipements

Pines-spring ;-)

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

Got upgraded because of a minor mistake on the room.

Great location. Walking distance to everything.

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

Very close to ski resort

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

not much places to get food or markets

everything

• Studio Condo

Bed too soft, kept rolling into my kid as it slouched

We were upgraded to a suite. So much room

• Studio Condo

Thought it was in the main area by the photo advertised

Secluded little condo

• Studio Condo

Scant parking near the resort.

Close to skiing/lifts Property is well-maintained

• Studio Condo

Very nice property exceeded my exception!

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

They have a problem with theft from the cleaning staff

• Village Room (1 or 2 beds)

I did not visit a restaurant

• Two Bedroom / Two Bath Condo

Just upstairs was not clean

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Parking does not have lines, some cars parked too close to each other, some far away.

Will come back again and book same unit!

• Studio Condo

Snow melt system under the trail to the slopes lol

Bed was very comfortable