Reviews of NYLO Providence Warwick 3 stars

400 Knight Street, Warwick, RI 02886, USA

#7 of 17 hotels in Warwick

It's a nice hotel but when the little things start adding up it takes away from the experience .
    • King Loft with River View

I didn't like that there weren't menus in the room. Additionally, the lack of response from staff when asked about extra towels and the room being serviced. Neither happened until another request was done. Lastly, the late check out policy isn't ideal. You have to call the morning of to request it, which is at 7am.

The decor was nice, the location was good, and breakfast was great.

Comfortable modern hotel with amazing river view and a beautiful terrace.
    • King Loft with River View

It was very interesting to discover concrete design of the hotel. Very comfortable to sleep in the room - very quite... I don't remember, when I was sleeping with so high comfort. Maybe it's because of the concrete walls? Excellent silence. Nice view from the window - beautiful river. Unfortunately we had only one window (it's still huge). But for the next time I would prefer to book a corner room with two windows with even greater river view. We enjoyed a very nice dinner on the terrace, again - with a river view! :) Terrace is large, looks modern and has a glass railing along. Stuff was very helpful.

Unique property convenient to Providence.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

Was disappointed that patio prominently featured in photo overlooking river was only accessible as part of the restaurant/bar, and only if they were open. I thought it would have been available to all guests, at any time. I was hoping to enjoy an early cup of coffee (not available on weekends) in the sunshine. Bathroom was a challenge as I had to get up earlier than my roommate. Shower, although private, lit up like a nightlight and there was no way keep room darkened. And no choice for a dimmer light, so I chose to shower in darkness, since my roommate needed to sleep in. Also 'open ceiling' of bathroom contributed to the possibility of waking my roommate - I took my hairdryer downstairs in lobby bathroom so I wouldn't wake her.

Hip property - fun rooms, lobby and restaurant/bar. Easy access from freeway. Two twin beds made it helpful to stay with co-worker. Mall nearby was handy. Staff was very attentive, thank you! Enjoyed excellent salad at the bar. Nice wine list and meal offerings to choose from.

Not for everyone but we loved it!
    • King Loft with River View

The floors were not as clean as I would’ve liked and the room was slightly too dim even with all the lights on but otherwise, a very pleasant stay.

Service was great and people were friendly. We were there celebrating our anniversary and were offered a late check out to make our stay even better! The property is a little isolated but I never felt unsafe even late at night. Parking is free and plentiful. Our riverview room was not big but the two of us did not feel crowded and watching the river was peaceful. The bed was SO comfortable. We loved the decor of the hotel, both the rooms and the restaurant. The outside seating of the restaurant was right by the river and looked totally awesome but we did not have the pleasure of eating there. Next time!

Will not return.
    • Deluxe King Loft

Pillows, like so many in hotels these days, were so small that they could have been mistaken for a throw pillow on a couch. Bad place for a hotel to economize. The puny pillows do not provide comfortable support for sleeping. The hotel is way off of the beaten path unless you are on a layover from the nearby Providence airport. The hotel is a converted warehouse of some sort and it still feels like a warehouse. The cement walls, floor and ceiling in the guest room were cold and made it seem like a prison cell. If your room is on the first floor, you would be treated with too-loud music 24 hours a day. They don't turn it down at night and you can hear it in the rooms. It took me two days to find a way-too-well hidden electrical outlet in the bathroom. We also nearly missed the full length mirror, which you can only see if the bathroom door was slid all the way shut. The hotel was far to expensive for the money, particularly given the out of the way location, no included breakfast, and poor services.

Very comfortable mattress. The tiny but oh-so-trendy pillows detracted from the otherwise comfortable bed.

Might stay here again but extra security deposit should be disclosed before check-in.
    • King Loft with City View

Very dark in room and the lighting fixtures did not provide adequate illumination. Room smelled dank and musty—maybe due to concrete floors. Pre-charged a $50.00 fee per night to my debit card as “security” and said it would be up to my bank’s discretion when they would release this money to me. A bit excessive since the hotel had already scanned my credit card as a security deposit. Difficult to adjust shower to correct temperature—the handle came off but I was able to pop it back into place. Only gave us two each of bath, hand, and wash cloths and four small square bed pillows for a king-sized bed with a hard wooden headboard. When I responded to a text asking if we needed anything, I asked for more towels and pillows but never received them. Only gave us one bar of soap, so we had to keep transferring it between the sink and shower. Soda machines on all floors either out of what I wanted or not plugged in. Soda and snack and ice machines on extreme opposites of each floor—Weird! We were gone all day and returned very late afternoon, but our room had not been cleaned. When housekeeping arrived, my daughter was napping so we never received maid service, but did finally get two more towels.

My daughter loved it as she prefers hotels decorated with modern furniture. The loft room was stylish with clean lines. Modern fixtures, comfy mattress, modern lobby decor, satellite TV, free WiFi all great. Free parking and good location across the street from a mall.

Never again

Pretty much everything!!

Room had very little closet space no drawer space with the cement walls the temperature was very difficult to control parking was terrible in the Nile oh shuttle constantly parked blocking the entrance of the hotel we received a phone call after 11 o’clock last night asking us when we were checking out. Hello!!!!!

Excellent during a short stay
    • King Loft with City View

The door to the bathroom was somewhat hard to open but that is really minor compared to all the great things.

We stayed at the NYLO one night during a long layover. It's a gorgeous hotel. The room was super clean, large, and had great style. The bed is DIVINE. I want one for my own home. The staff is incredible. The food at the hotel restaurant is very tasty. I highly recommend it and look forward to staying there again for longer next time.

Came for my wife's graduation, the experience was very good
    • King Loft with City View

My wife needed a shower cap, which they did not give out. The parking lot was to far away. The cafe hours were not good for us.

The location was good, right across the street from the Warwick Mall. Staff was friendly, room was cute retro, bed was comfortable. We had a river view My wife loved the gym, she went there 4 times during our stay.

Slim pickens in Warwick
    • King Loft with City View

Bed mattress was really mushy. Handle came off the shower faucet. Not enough towels. A/C unit was too loud - had to shut it off.

Still the coolest hotel in Warwick. Close to good restaurants and the airport. Friendly staff.

Comfortable and convenient but you pay for it.
    • King Loft with City View

No complimentary breakfast. Keurig in room had weak coffee - sad considering RI is chock full of tremendous coffee perveuyers and NYLO seemed to be hip. This was our second time staying there and we will most likely not go back.

Bed was comfortable. Gym has a pleasant view.

Great for a weekend getaway
    • King Loft with River View

Bathroom was awkward, sink very small, large barn door very heavy to open and close for my wife, and no storage space.

Amazing getaway, great view on the river, the staff was very helpful, food was excellent and bar was fun, will go back!

Contemporary, charming, clean and satisfying
    • King Loft with City View

The ac/heat unit was very loud needs to be serviced but it happens did not ruin all the other greatness of the hotel

Staff were very professional. Room was contemporary clean and comfortable

We were chased here by the Nor'easter and became delighted to have landed at the NYLO
    • King Loft with River View

they seemed a bit ruled by the internet bookings... the control needs to be at the property level at or near sell out situations...

The whole crew was great. I had an issue about staying over and called down to the desk to ask and was told no problem, but to bring down my key to have it reprogrammed and of course to give a CC to authorize my additional charge, but a time was never mentioned and I came down about an hour and a half later. The nice person on the desk said the room was no longer available... I allowed as I was still in it and not likely going to be leaving, so we would need a manager to resolve this issue, and when the GM (at least on duty) came out front, he handled it like a pro and just suggested I go about my business and they would take care of whatever was causing the clerk the consternation. and I just went about my day and as reported everything was great. No property is without drama, but the GM minimized ours and stopped anything from escalating...went to breakfast the second morning and it was served hot and fast so the entire experience was great...

Loved it. I’d stay there again in a heartbeat and expect to pay twice as much.
    • King Loft with City View

It was the off season and they were still in the process of fixing small things here and there. For example, the iron was usable, but broken.

Extremely comfortable and attractive botique design. Excellent service and great restaurant. It’s a converted warehouse of some kind and the interior is mostly concrete, but still warm and inviting; a great mix of old and new.

Great modern loft look overall will visit again !
    • King Loft with City View

I felt like the floors in the bathroom looked a little dirty , didn’t know if it was blood stains or not and over the shower looked a little rusty. I couldn’t change my floor or room view did not like the city view at all felt like people could see me from the parking lot . Some of the staff were rude my significant other and I kept getting bad stares . The door wouldn’t lock properly we had to close it 3-4 times and wait to hear it to lock ..think they should check that out .

The big yellow doors ! The big bed size and the modern loft look glad it wasn’t your avagerge hotel . I’m really into art and books the art that was around the hotel was amazing and the book case in the lobby was very nice .

6.0
    My room had a very bad leak.
    • King Loft with River View

My room had a very bad leak. And water got all over the floor. And the staff did nothing to try to compensate me for this inconvenience. Half of my room was in water.

I had a very good time at the Nylo and im looking forward to spend more nights there.
    • King Loft with City View

On the website there was nothing that said anything about a $50 holding fee. Had I known that I would have been better prepared when I went to check in.

I loved how modern the hotel was. The lamps in the room were very nice.

A hidden gem!
    • King Loft with City View

Loved this boutique hotel. It probably was an industrial building at some point. Loved the “loft” style of it. The concrete floors and the brick walls were just awesome. Unit was cozy. We didn’t feel like we were in a box. Would definitely stay there again.

Cool space, delightful people, awkward location
    • King Loft with River View

The real dislike is location. This is NOT close to the airport in the same way that Hilton Garden Inn and others are. It's a bit of a hike. The other family members traveling to RI found it a serious pain in the a** to visit me. There are no direct, sane routes. Warwick is a sh*tty, poorly laid out city so just fyi. And google/uber maps totally screw up directions for the driver. Best if you actually know where you are and how to get where you're going. Also, the restaurant was closed super early on Sunday night - admittedly Christmas eve - I brought a group back with me for after dinner drinks and there was no one available to sling drinks for us. And there was nothing in the surrounding area open either. So, that was a bust. But understandable.

The staff were very friendly.

Modern hotel with fun decor and a decent bar that was a good value for our 7-day stay.
    • King Loft with City View

I missed having a dresser for our clothes (there were two of us for a week). The Keurig in the room might have been nice but they only gave us tea and decaf coffee pods. The room door did not shut automatically so we had to make sure to push it shut each time we left.

The decor was fun and modern, the bed and sheets were super soft, Wi-Fi worked perfectly (no having to re-login every time, which was awesome), and the shower was hot instantly and had a rain showerhead that was lovely. We didn't eat at the cafe but we did get coffee in the morning there and a couple of drinks at the bar in the evening, all good with friendly staff.

Relaxing even though I was there for work!
    • King Loft with River View

I work night shift so the times for room cleaning services did not coincide with my sleep schedule, however, the staff were very accommodating.

The bed is the most comfortable compared to any hotel I’ve ever stayed at. The staff is very warm & welcoming. Especially to my pet.

The restaurant was good and had great specials.
    • King Loft with City View

The first night of my stay the heater was not working out at all. I had to sleep in a cold room, I found myself in a uncomfortable position. I asked to the front desk that night and there wasn’t no one of maintenance to assisted me on this matter. At the next day I have to contact the front desk again to follow ulp on this matter. They send the repair man and he was very nice and polite person. First a test was done and modified but it did not help out . The unit has to be replaced all this took pretty much all morning. At any moment during this no follow up from the front desk or a compasation for the inconvenience. Later that evening I spoked with a front desk agent to asked about this matter and how unfair is to pay for a full rate on that initial night after having this unfortunate situation. But the next morning a supervisor contacted my room and decline this and said that there is nothing that can be done. Now that is disappointed it.

The restaurant was good and had great specials. The bed of the room counfy and the shower of the bathroom was their best feature of the room. The location

Will definitely re-vist this hotel and will check out sister properties in other cities.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

The hotel bartender was fairly rude and dismissive. It took way too long to get drinks. It genuinely felt as if he was irritated/ bothered/inconvenienced by having customers. We spent a lot of money in the bar over four days. If there had been more options for upscale cocktails within walking distance, we definitely would have taken out money elsewhere. The front desk staff, however, was perfectly lovely!

great, very quiet!!!!!
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

staff at bar is so/so, meal was wrong both times and I ate twice there. this stay but before staff was worst jen, horrible bartender, not interested in customers and mike , wellllll he just has a plain non friendly face, I tried a couple times to tip 25% but that's not it with him.

Aaron makes everyones stay personal with the best customer ever offered!!!!!!

Beds were fine.
    • King Loft with River View

AC was a bit noisy and for the second time after we booked we found out that the bar and restaurant were closed to hotel patrons due to private events. We had to cancel dinner plans with friends at the hotel that night. It really was annoying that we were not told when we initially booked. We were informed the night before and it was too late to change. It seems that the hotel could organize a private room for events and not have it impact the patrons who are staying there and want an all inclusive area to drink and have dinner. We were very disappointed.

Beds were fine...buffet breakfast was great on Sunday

Awesome modern hotel with great decor, close to mall, food, theater, has a nice bar and restaurant
    • King Loft with City View

UPDATE: I emailed about this and they refunded one of our nights. great customer service after the fact and we already booked another trip back there. there was a loud banging sound coming from pipes or something, kept us up all night both nights we stayed. The first morning the staff had come and asked us about the banging, so they had heard it too. I told them we had heard it and it kept us up. then it happened again the second night. I told them when I was leaving at checkout, and said it was really loud and kept us up. and the woman didn't even apologize or anything, just said she'd have engineering go up to look at it.

Great bed, modern room with cool lights and bathroom. Awesome décor throughout the hotel. Really close to the mall, restaurants and movie theater! Had a great stay, booked another trip there already!

Spændende indretning placering ved floden.
    • King Loft with River View

We stayed over at your hotel near Providence last night and the stay was really bad. We got to the hotel around 5 in the afternoon weary and a bit tired after a long day. Reception was fine and we were told that there was a small party that evening but it should not affect us and it did not. But in the rooms over us there was a loud maschinery noise starting every 4-5 minuts totally killing our nights sleep. It went on till around 2-3 in the morning. I told this to to the reception checking out and the guy handling me said he was sorry and the lady beside said that there was a waterleek therefore the noise. If there was a waterleek which i doubt! then why! did we get that room?? You must have known that it would make a noise especially in a hotel like this where there is little to stop noises??? I dont get it? We are very disapointed and have already rated you hotel (the most expansive on our USA trip) to the worst of them all.

Spændende indretning placering ved floden.

Pleasant
    • King Loft with River View

Im aware that the facility is in an old abandonded warehouse, but the ceelings were not appealing could have been painted to not look rundown, and the parking is a little annoying. They took a preauthorization of my card without my knowledge even though i paid in cash

Being next to the mall is very helpful and average joes is great.

outstanding
    • King Loft with River View

the shower had a slick floor so I put a towel down--would recommend a rubber mat-- other than that all was perfect!!!

the staff, the bar people Tommy and others Alan and John at the desk and the shuttle driver Bill became my friends---Chris---workout center--the maids and the gentlemen who assisted the maids were all my buddies----I love the stories that go with the building---

Loved the shower and the comfy bed.
    • King Loft with River View

Loved the shower and the comfy bed. The room is cozy and perfect for what we needed. Really enjoyed the location, everything we needed was within 10-20 mins. The restaurant on the property was pricey so we didn't eat there. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves and would stay here again in the future.

Enjoyed it
    • King Loft with River View

We had to move to a different room because the ac was leaking, we were unable to rent movies, the breakfast/ lunch was too pricey for us

It was very stylish and unique

We were satisfied but a bit let down.
    • King Loft with River View

The rooms are NOT soundproof as they claim to be. Every sound from the hall or upstairs is in fact amplified in the concrete rooms. The "alarm clock" is an original IDock that does not support any current IPhone or IPOD. And by current I mean from the last decade. The shower is like a skating rink, seriously. The Loft Restaurant was absurdly overpriced and the food was average at best. No coffee or breakfast was offered as guests. We were not allowed to take our ridiculously overpriced wine into the lobby or outside as the deck and grass areas were closed. If you happen to be a smoker, expect to be ousted to a small shameful section out the front doors and down the sidewalk rain or shine. I fully understand the far away smoking section but if you're hanging in the lounge/restaurant you are out of luck. There is a pool table in the Loft but it is horribly maintained with no lighting and you can not shoot from the left or right of the table as each side is blocked by a cement partition wall and a giant mirror. Super trendy circa 5 plus years ago. Needs some serious updating.

Rooms were a bit small but cozy. Bed was amazingly comfortable. Friendly staff overall. The best part of this experience was the shuttle driver. He was an absolute delight. We also met some really wonderful guests. Take the short walk to Fat Belly's Irish Pub (across the street.) Amazing wings and affordable beverages.

overall it was a great stay & comfortable
    • King Loft with City View

while the open beams & exposed décor were great, having exposed pipes in the bathroom wasn't the greatest. You could hear the upstairs occupant flush toilet. We rode motorcycles and it was unfortunate there is no covered parking lot - especially considering the neighborhood with abandoned buildings, etc., not to mention it rained!

Outdoor seating in back was great. Breakfast opened later than we hoped. However, the waitress we had the day before was opening in the AM. She prepared coffee pots for us & our friends to have in our rooms before breakfast.

Outstanding!! Second time we celebrated our wedding anniversary there.
    • King Loft with City View

Should have one additional person at checking in to avoid waiting for them to take phone reservations and answer questions.

It was our 45th Wedding anniversary and the manager surprised 😳 us with Champagne and giant 🤚 dipped chocolate strawberries.

will never stay there again unless they pay me
    • King Loft with River View

the ventilation/AC system was incredibly loud making sleep difficult. The shower dripped but the noise from the ventilation system deafened the dripping sound, which was nice. The LED lighting in the bathroom was blinding. No wifi was available in my room and when I took this up with the front desk they denied it, which I found baffling and extraordinarily condescending. They never tried to address the problem and they did not apologize. When I discovered my fitbit missing from the USB charger that was plugged into the wall, the immediate reaction from the front desk was that they were not liable, which may be true, but one should not kick off the response in such a manner. Not a service oriented hotel - it was as if the front desk felt that because the decor was edgy I should thank them for allowing me to pay $250 a night to stay in their hotel. Oh, and no room service, but there was a restaurant.

decoration was edgy and contemporary and the bed was comfortable

Loved the hotel and the atmosphere! Clean, quiet, and unique for sure!
    • King Loft with City View

Several of the staff that we dealt with both on the phone before we booked and while we were there, were rude and dismissive. One woman talked to us about the airport shuttle hours and never looked up from the computer to see who she was talking to. We shook our heads at that and walked away! A training class in customer service for the front desk could be helpful! BTW - the maids were very friendly and helpful and so was the security guard that was making the night rounds.

The uniqueness of the decor and room. Gave me some great ideas for our home remodel! The gym and sauna were first class!

The bed was not like a cloud and the pillows were a bit hard...

See below. :)

The bed was not like a cloud and the pillows were a bit hard for my taste, but I like super flat feather pillows and I would never hold that against a hotel. Cool decor, neat layout, super friendly staff. Not much to do in the immediate area (like within walking distance) but quiet and a nice view of a little river.

Will come again
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

Located next to a mall, but not really an interesting neighborhood for a walk or a jog.

Very stylish and modern hotel, liked the lobby and the room designs a lot. Felt like home.

Trendy, but dirty
    • King Loft with River View

Dirty sheets, flies in the room... a lot of small fruit flies... dark and not inviting - the room, hotel hallways and the lobby. Dirty carpets in hallways. Disappointing stay.

Breakfast st the restaurant was nice, as was the staff.

Such a pity a fine hotel disappoints
    • King Loft with City View

The experience in the restaurant left a bad taste. The checking out process was poor. While the staff were polite, they just didn't have either the authority or desire to address the concerns of paying guests visiting Rhode Island from Ireland.

The design & architecture are interesting and inviting

The people seemed nice enough.
    • King Loft with City View

The place is dark and creepy. There's mold on the walls. In trying to make the place urban trendy (in Warwick, for God's sake), this hotel abandons comfort.

The people seemed nice enough.

Staff very friendly, bed comfy.
    • King Loft with River View

Don't care for the cement floors in the rooms, hardwood would feel warmer and still keep that industrial feel. Lighting in rooms a little too dark

Staff very friendly, bed comfy. Lounge and restaurant are very good and love the outside water dining one of the reasons to stay here

Felt exactly like a nice New York loft apartment...amazing!
    • King Loft with City View

There was no mini fridge in the room.

Amazing atmosphere. Really cool view of river and beautiful deck with twinkling lights. The bed (king) was super comfortable!

Felt like a burden, not a guest!
    • King Loft with River View

The cleaning staff was the most rude of any hotel I've ever stayed at. I had a vehicle issue and had to get a tow the morning after my stay. My partner checked us out early in the A.M but I had let the front desk individual know that I was going to be staying until the proper check out time (which was 11am, which, we paid for.) He said "no problem!" and re-issued me a new room key. After standing out in the pouring rain, I decided to head back to the room to towel myself off, and the cleaning woman wouldn't let me back in to the room. She said "you can hangout in the lobby. I'm cleaning." The housekeeping manager, however, was excellent and apologized profusely. Honestly- I would never recommend this hotel to anyone unless you want to feel like a burden rather than a guest.

The design of the hotel was gorgeous! Very modern, for sure.

The concept of the hotel was great.
    • King Loft with City View

I think the bar tenders in the restaurant were terrible unattendive. And the drinks weren't worth the money. We just went elsewhere.

The concept of the hotel was great. Comfortable. Really cool.

Food was great, setting was great, staff was super friendly,...
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

Pillows were small, room wasn't ready even through I checked in last 7pm. Wasn't a big deal for us on this occasion but could have been. Buffet breakfast was great but a bit pricy.

Food was great, setting was great, staff was super friendly, room was clean and the hotel has a great vibe.

Modern, hip and cool with nice setting and views onto river.
    • King Loft with River View

Very modern and hip. Cool setting especially the view out back onto the river. Great buffet on Sunday morning. Bar is nice as well with deck out back on the water. The property is pet friendly - our 15-year old pug had a great time. Gym is nice as well. Will return next time we are in the area.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

A much needed night away at NYLO....
    • King Loft with City View

NYLO has a cool,edgy contemporary feel and is definitely a great spot to take a night off from the harsh realities of daily life.We checked in and quiclkly settled into our loft-style room .We really appreciated the feel of the room,the design details were unlike any other hotel we have stayed at before.The huge metal door that slides effortlessly to open or close the entry to the chic bathroom space,the enormous platform bed and the view of the river below,it was truly enjoyable.We worked our way downstairs to the restaurant.We sat outside in the huge patio furniture outside on the deck.We were enjoying the view and the breeze from the river.We sampled the calimari and the crab cakes,the drinks were great and the service of the waitstaff was top notch.We will be back.A much needed night away.

Comfortable, friendly, affordable, centrally located to everything
    • King Loft with River View

Wish there was more windows other than just the big one over the bed

The atmosphere was very artsy meets modern. It was very different than most hotels. Bed was extremly comfortable an never wanted to get up. Staff was very friendly an easy to talk to.

Nice reclamation project of an old historical mill
    • King Loft with River View

Well done reclaiming of old mill. The mill is one I knew as a child, always had been abandoned. Nice to see such a nice job done. Nice relaxing back deck. Modern styling and comfortable rooms. Close to Warwick Mall and quick food options. Would recommend this location.

Sad we only got to stay one night - Loved the hotel
    • Deluxe King Loft

We loved our stay! We stayed here on the night of our wedding and upgraded to the Skyline Suite. There was plenty of space in the room for us to have friends back after the wedding, seating was very comfortable and the outdoor patio was the perfect place to relax both that night and early the next morning. The staff was warm and welcoming and helpful when we had questions. I found the hotel to be quiet.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Fun, cozy, convienent hotel
    • King Loft with River View

Parking was a little far and no drop off canopy to shield passengers from weather. No in room fridge or microwave.

Great location, easy to get almost everywhere. Comfortable room. Great Wi-Fi. Fun bar.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Interesting hotel in an uninteresting setting
    • King Loft with River View

Location is misleading to some extent. Not in Providence at all. In Warwick on edge of city. Nothing of consequence nearby other than a standard mall. Very underdeveloped area.

Interesting property....sort of interesting rooms in loftlike configuration. Staff excellent, especially front desk manager who arranged many room changes for our group; Marina. She was amazing. Dining room/bar staff also pleasant. Breakfasts nice too.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

fair experience
    • King Loft with River View

My husband slipped and fell in the shower. He was sore and stiff. When I asked the manager the next day if she wanted me to show her what happened and how, she told me she would investigate. I am not sure how she can investigate as the shower floor was very slick, as the was concrete floor when it got wet. The light in the bathroom was out, but due to the fall we did ask to have them hold off on repairing. Disappointed that the hotel did not offer any compensation for pain and suffering.

The location was good. We enjoyed our first night. The staff was helpful and available.

Had a issue with my booking.
    • Suite

Had a issue with my booking. Between booking.com and the manager of the hotel I was able to get it all worked out. The shift manager was great she made sure we were well taken care of. Thx Mac

trendy attempt but not practical or comfortable
    • King Loft with River View

The concrete prison cell of a room That they don't have food service options and that breakfast starts too late. The bed was the worst bed I've ever slept in. My husband and I both woke up with bad backs

the trendy reception area

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Building was very up to date .
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

The fact that there was a wedding right outside our window... First floor. Reception was blasting music so loud I could not hear the TV. The restaurant / Bar was closed due to the wedding.

Building was very up to date ....

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The bed was extremely comfortable.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

We didn't know before coming that the bar and restaurant would be closed due to a wedding.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the location on the riverfront was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The bar/restaurant was closed due to a party and there...
    • King Loft with City View

The bar/restaurant was closed due to a party and there was no room service available. Furthermore the party continued till late. Therefore the price/quality per night was not good. Apart from the above everything was ok.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Style without substance.
    • King Loft with River View

Very small rooms. The tv & phones were not hooked up in our rooms. The toilet didn't work well. Very artsy but not very functional.

Pretty view. Nice front desk personnel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

The twin bed room was perfect for my friend and I.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds

The lounge should have more outside heaters when it's colder out. My friend and I could not stay out for long because it was too cold.

The twin bed room was perfect for my friend and I. The beds were super comfy. The outside lounge was the perfect place to hang out at night time with a cocktail.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Alright
    • Suite

It showed the suite with a glass door going to the patio and thats not the room that was given and it wasn't ready we got there. She said she would call when it was and didn't we waited almost 2 hours longer and the building was next to a big abandoned place which was not very appealing.

The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Terrible and dirty hotel. Avoid at all costs.
    • King Loft with City View

Everything. Everything was awful.

People were rude, the rooms smelled awful. We were sent to a room that had people in it already, then to a dirty room that faced a parking lot, then to another room that smelled like dog pee. No one ever apologized. They gave us a $10 drink voucher and the drink I ordered had a dirty lemon in it and flat soda water. I would suggest taking this hotel off your site. Awful place and awful staff.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Cleanliness and friendly staff.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

The platform under the bed needs to be one piece. It would be very easy to step on it and have you foot go in between the gap in the platform. Also having air conditioner blowing right on top of your head was not great. It was also extremely difficult to draw the shade down. Had to clinb around furniture to close it. I filled out "mature couple as that was the closet choice. I was there with my 88 year ok'd mom. My mom really disliked the fact that the buildings next to the hotel were all abandoned and said they need to be fixed or torn down. She felt as though we were in a not do safe area.

Cleanliness and friendly staff. Very quiet. Liked having the Warwick Mall across the street.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

I was looking forward to checking out Nylo but most likely would never return.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

The room was not as clean as it should be. Long hairs in the shower that didn't belong to us. Plastic wrappers on the couch, and streaks in the toilet bowl. Disgusting!

The beds were wonderful, very comfortable.

NY feel in RI
    • King Loft with City View

Wedding the night I reserved meant the restaurant was closed and loud music. Notified of this prior to check in but would have liked to have dined right on site.

Staff was great- very accommodating and had great suggestions for things to do. Hotel is beautiful with a NY loft feel and historic building.

The room was prefect and the atmosphere
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

That when we arrived we where informed that we could not use the bar and dining areas and the patio due to a wedding going on we arrived at dinner time hope ing to eat there and relax after driving 3 hours and had to find other means of food

The room was prefect and the atmosphere

Prison cell.
    • King Loft with River View

Cement everything - floors, walls, ceiling. It was a prison cell. "River view" was a nasty green stream out back you could barely see out the only window in your cell. The building next door is a blown out shell of a factory.

Everything was clean, but there was very little to clean.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Cool Urban feel with comfortable accomodations and convenient parking. Food/Service lacking.
    • King Loft with City View

Food quality and service was definitely a disappointment. During a 2 week road trip, this is worst on the food and service scale.

Outdoor eating area was gorgeous along the river with good entertainment. Hotel was neat with comfortable room and convenient parking.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

..breath of fresh air..
    • King Loft with City View

Great hotel - awesome staff, rooms, cleanliness, food, decor....central location, convenient parking - lovely riverfront patio for dining...a breath of fresh air from the big-box, branded hotels....

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Cool Hotel, Great Location, But Front Desk Staff Leaves Something to be desired.
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

screwed up our reservation. was unable to accommodate us in an acceptable manner. we stayed somewhere else the first night. when we went back they had only rebooked us for one night and not two. Then I had to fight over the prices. Found the desk person incompetent the shower was not clean. soap scum all over the floor

unique design. cool use of warehouse space

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

The description and pictures show the River view rooms have...
    • King Loft with River View

The description and pictures show the River view rooms have a view of the river. It's a little depicted because you have to go behind the bed which have a obstructed path to get to the window to see the river.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Nice bed ...don't go to restaurant
    • Twin Loft with Twin Beds with River View

Restaurant slow and food over cooked When got to hotel felt ignored by staff for about 5-10 min 3 staff at desk one customer was being waited on I wasn't greeted and when was felt I was putting the young lady out Later though another young lady was vey helpful and printed tickets for me

Beds comfy and clean some staff helpful

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

The view from my window was amazing!
    • Deluxe King Loft

The view from my window was amazing! Room 326. Most comfortable bed I have ever laid in!! slept straight through the night with no tossing and turning. The shower was to die for. def coming back!!

Browse NYLO Providence Warwick traveller photo gallery