Reviews of O Hotel 3 stars

819 South Flower Street, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA

#210 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

Bed was super comfy, AC was cold and the bathroom was clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

My view to the outside was a building that was in the middle of being refurbished. Breakfast was fairly okay... lotta bagels, croissants, spreads, hard boiled eggs and coffee. Nothing really wrong with it, just would've been cool to get more options.

Bed was super comfy, AC was cold and the bathroom was clean. The free water bottles were pretty awesome. But the location was the best part, it was central to everything LA has to offer. Also I love how they let you store your luggage before check in and after check out. Will definitely be staying again next time I'm in LA.

Fantastic service and friendly staff 10/10!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

Honestly, there wasn't a single thing I didn't like about my stay.

I loved the service and the staff was super helpful and friendly. Definitely worth the price and my stay! The location is great and the ambience and decor is modern and a very nice touch. I would totally recommend this place for anyone traveling to LA.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Does the job.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast was just ok, enough to keep you going a while but at least you can get a coffee and a croissant. Breakfast staff were not too helpful though.

Very close to Metro station so very easy to get to Hollywood areas. Check-in was easy.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The housekeeping staff were very nice.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

The majority of front of house staff were more interested in their friends than guests. The top sheet on one of the beds though clean was so thin you could see through it.

The housekeeping staff were very nice.

Not a great size but comfy for young travelers needing a...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The size of the room. There was limited items on the menu.

Not a great size but comfy for young travelers needing a space to shower and sleep. Staff was great accommodating. The massage spa is on the property which was nice. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Croissants were good
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was uncomfortable, the view horrible, the corridors looked like a B movie set, where a small time gangster gets it. The lights on the headboard didn't work. The guy upstairs sounded like he was in my room. I stayed in the Homewood Suites by Hilton in San Francisco before my LA leg of the tour. Google it and see the level of my disappointment. My six colleagues choose the orchid hotel . I chose the O. As a result, I spent all my waking moments there, and forbade them from visiting me. Finally, I was taken to the airport, through the front desk, by a guy who , presumably because I was black, wanted to know how many wives I had, how many girlfriends, whether I used condims, and how many rounds I could go sexually. In his defence, he didn't ask what my penile size was. He also charged me 80 dollars for the trip, no receipt issued.

Croissants were good

would stay there again
    • Deluxe Queen Room

view from the room was a brick wall & early morning construction

location was close to everything. cute hotel but like most other reviews room was good but the hallways are definetly dark. staff was awesome

Neat hotel in DT LA
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room is a little dark. Breakfast should have hot selections.

The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were kind and helpful. Breakfast was very basic (hard boiled eggs, 3 types of fruits, 1 type of yogurt, 3 types of cereal, 3 types of bread, orange juice and hot drinks) but tasted good. Near bus and metro stations.

The location, bar downstairs and overall design
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The wall 2m from the window, the false fire alarm at 12 am that scared us imensly, very poor wifi. Also, the cost is not explained by what you get.

The location, bar downstairs and overall design

Not what I had expected
    • Superior King Room

I felt like the pictures and descriptions of the room was very deceiving. I got a superior king thinking there would be more room. Nope. The room was very small and you had to move sideways in order to get to the other side of the bed. Thank goodness I’m not a large person. The bathroom was very tiny. No hand soap available. They did offer pump type shampoo conditioner and body wash in shower. They were “locked” in a dispenser holder. However pumps didn’t work so I unscrewed them and squeezed the shampoo out but the container couldn’t be removed so I was just able to squeeze out a little bit. It was weird. The bathroom is very modern it’s just not well maintained. The glass shower door bumper thingie just came off in my hand. Gouges in toilet wall where the flush thing was. Yes it was in the wall. Plastic and flimsy. I found the esthetic look of the room very modern but honestly the top bedding was dingy and didn’t appear it had every been clean. Like ever. I told the front staff lady about all this. She would alert the proper people. For $325 a night I honestly had high hopes. Super disappointed with things. Staff was amazing and so was restaurant staff.

The hotel had a very sleek and modern look. Staff was amazingly friendly and warm.

The guy working the desk was helpful and very nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Some of the staff members had an attitude. Parking was kind of stressful. They have a lot right next to them and we just paid to leave the car there and walked everywhere. The bathroom in the room gave no privacy. Huge gap in the sliding door where you can hear and see things happening. Awkward.

The guy working the desk was helpful and very nice. Everything was clean and comfortable. It was also very close to the staples center, so luckily we were able to walk there without any issues.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Friendly helpful staff - food in bar was very nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Beds were not overly comfortable - lighting within the room was poor - the man upstoirs from us who got up two mornings in a row at 4am was noisy enough to wake us. First time staying in downtown area and was amazed /appalled at th number of homeless in the district

Friendly helpful staff - food in bar was very nice

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Pleasant Place to Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The lightning is rather dim and a little off putting when you first arrive.

Overall it is a good place to stay with comfortable rooms, nice bar and generally a pleasant place to stay.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It’s was very nice, and the staff was awesome!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

It’s was very nice, and the staff was awesome!! Perfect location for my work conference that was located at the Convention Center. Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Good value hotel at a great location...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast could have been something more, maybe some meat items would have done the trick. It was especially difficult when you are staying for a week there.....

LOCATION!!! It is right in the middle of DTLA and just a block away from the 7th Metro Station. And you get Fig@7th and Regal Cinemas just at walking distance, well whatever DTLA has to offer is in walking distance..... Rooms were clean and comfy. Well yes you are facing a wall but you are there to only sleep right.... I don't know about others, but I had no issue with construction or club next door, as I slept without any disturbance for the all 6 nights I spent there.... Staff was friendly as well.... And wi-fi worked just fine....

Located near dodger stadium and metro.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No guest laundry facilities.

Located near dodger stadium and metro. Nice bar and restaurant. Staff were great - we had a couple of small issues - remote for TV not working and shower broke but they fixed these issues immediately.

Meh
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

We stayed one night. Seemed pretty clean. Room was VERY SMALL. Not the best area. Our first room had an AC that spit ice and leaked. We were moved to a second room which was great but the shower leaked and basically flooded the bathroom when we used it. Walls are SUPER thin.

Staff were great.

Location is the key
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

Wasn’t too clean, beds were too soft and springy, you can hear someone fart from 10rooms down the hall, everything was too cluster, ac was horrible to operate, bathroom sink was clogged up, bathroom sliding door had 3inches of gap which means why would they put a door there to begin with when there is no privacy especially when you rent 2twin beds with friends.

Location, and staff were kinda friendly.

The worst customer service ever award
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The customer service at this place horrible. If this was the only place that was available I’ll would rather sleep outside totally rude rude rude rude rude rude stay away you’ve been warned

They had a bar inside the property the bartender super sweet

Would not recommend this property, would recommend the restaurant & did enjoy the location.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

The hotel was dingy looking, dark, bed was uncomfortable, rooms were small, bathrobe was stained.

The location was wonderful, central. Hotel restaurant was beautiful, warm, inviting (nice large fire place), nicely decorated foyer.

Very Enjoyable Stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

only thing I feel missing is more hooks to be used in the bathroom and it is a pricey 4 night stay.

The lobby staffs were super helpful. Had a glitch with my booking.com booking on their system. They were very patient with me, gave me options and eventually solved the issue with the nicest attitude ever! The room was spacious, I imagined to be smaller. Nice restaurant just next to the hotel and convenient shopping area (Figat7th) just 5 mins away. Metro Station (7th/Metro Stn) & new chill spot (theBloc) are just a block away. Pretty safe area in general.

I feel that I was robed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The crew is Bad. When I was leaving, I asked a crew to help me to call a taxi, she told me that they have a private driver, $60 for the trip to LAX airport. I said yes. When the driver drove me to the airport, he asked me $93 for the trip. I told him it was supposed to be $60, he give me the final deal of $75, must by cash. I have no choice at that time, and give him $75. By the way, the hotel provide two bottled water for each day, but in 3 days, I only accepted once, and one of them were USED! I feel very bad about this hotel.

The position is good.

Pleasant enough,because we were with friends.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bathroom door,no privacy... Looking out at brick wall....no idea if sun is shining. Vagrants on every street and corner,and we get a car ticket while booking in,but they can do what they like,time to clean up your act,.....

Air conditioning,water every day, towels...big bed.

I absolutely love the location, but I would try to find a another hotel before staying here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Cleanliness - We went home early one day right after the room was cleaned and the bathroom smelled so strongly of cigarette smoke. Not sure if it was the cleaner or if some guest was smoking and seeped through the exhaust. We also found a giant insect walking around which looked like a cockroach but wasnt. Not sure what it was but it was bigger than a quarter. Staff - Upon checkout, I found Rebecca's (of the front desk) attitude to be unacceptable. She immediately charged our credit card without even asking. We told hertl that we wanted to pay by cash. We could have let that go, but then instead of apologizing, she antagonized us and rudely blamed us for not telling her in advance. Seeing as it wasnt her credit card, she should ask for authroization and tell us the amount before charging anything. And it was her job to ask first how we wanted to pay. Afterwards, she gave us a very flippant I-dont-care attitude whether we wanted to reverse those charges and pay by cash. It was very offputting especially for someone in the hospitality industry.

The location was the best. 2 blocks from Whole Foods and right at the heart of downtown. It was easy to walk everywhere.

Nice place for a business traveler.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Parking is not available and you will need to consider $ 20-25 car parks close by, If you are visiting LA for fun, just don't stay downtown.

If you are looking to stay downtown for work - this is a good place. Clean and cozy. Nice bar by the lobby,

pleasant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel location is perfect for me. The breakfast included excellent. The local free phone calls so important when sometimes your cell is not working or is down. Overall very good place to stay.

We enjoyed it and would stay again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The walls were rather thin, so we could hear conversations, laughs, etc. from the rooms as we walked down the hallways. Surprisingly though, we could not hear anyone once inside our own room (only local car traffic).

The bed was SO comfortable and the rooms had great "mood" lighting. Everything seemed to be pretty environmentally friendly, which was nice too. I don't think either the safe or the fridge were listed on the description when we booked, but they were both fabulous perks we utilized.

Very good value for downtown LA.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bathroom a little small. Some amenities like pen and pad missing. Limited lighting.

Very good value for downtown LA. Walking distance to a lot of sights. We regularly go to Disney Hall concerts. Excellent coffee in room. Public parking right next door.

Staff were very friendly and offered ideas for things to do...

Sheet quality

Staff were very friendly and offered ideas for things to do and helpful with travel around town. Breakfast included was great to not have to worry about.

Affects your mood
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel dark and depressing , corridors like a prison block might be , room dark with no natural light coming in the bed quite, small couldn’t wait to leave .

Hotel not far from metro breakfast quite good.

neighbors played music until 530am. started back up again at 730am. no staff was there to stop them.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

small fridge did not work. no ice machine so we had to get it delivered by staff

location was pretty great, close to alot of grocery stores. bar on site seemed nice.

The quality place for the amazing city
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Well, this may be quite disappointing, but breakfast isn't much good, as you may expect. Coffee, buns, fruits and celery that's all. Also, there was not-so-good Wi-Fi. It really worked just terrible and often lost connection, so if you wanna be online for some special occasion - think of using mobile internet.

I really liked the smell of freshness, marble table, comfortable bed and ambient light in my room. It was really amazing to know that staff can help you anytime. I really loved the place in the heart of Downtown LA. So, it is a really good place 2 go and relax.

Two night stay in LA
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room was incredibly noisy due to street noise and construction work. Had to move rooms after first night

Good downtown location Room move was sorted quickly and painlessly

We enjoyed our stay at the O hotel. It was excellent value for money. Good Location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It was very good value. we enjoyed our 3 night stay here - found the attached restaurant provided an excellent breakfast and also an excellent evening meal. Our room was very quiet and suited our purpose very well. Bed was very comfortable. I notice previous reviews mentioned lack of a view ( the brick wall outside the window.), It was close to tourist bus stops and close to metro. But if we pulled the curtains as we did at night, which was the only time we were there in the room it didn't bother us at all. Thank you to the friendly helpful staff at the "O".

Very nice hotel perfectly located in DTLA.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

There is a construction site right next to the hotel so it can be very loud very early in the morning. Make sure you ask the staff to give you a room in the opposite part of the building.

Staff was super helpful and nice. Beds were vert comfortable and location is great if you want to get to know DTLA. Walking distances from a lot of bars, restaurants and typical places in the area.

Great location, fine room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was a strange smell in my room - not a bad smell, but very strong, like an intense cleaning product, similar to too much Febreeze (but not Febreeze). If I were someone with a fragrance allergy or scent sensitivity, I definitely would have asked for another room.

Overall, this was fine. The building felt older than I expected but the bed was comfortable and the room was enough space!

Well located hotel to the Metro for getting around LA.

No issues.

The location is really good, just a block away from 7th street/Metro Center. I travelled without a car and could get to almost everywhere I wanted to by using the Metro - very cheap and seemed safe. I didn't really use the facilities other than having breakfast, which was extensive and tasty.

Adequate
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel charge you an additional $15.00 per night for ‘ amenities ‘ which you are not aware of beforehand as it isn’t mentioned anywhere or on Booking.com. This is apparently for ‘ WiFi and water etc , and breakfast ‘ but the charge isn’t justified . The WiFi didn’t work the entire time we were there ; the mini fridge in our room was broken so we couldn’t chill the water provided . Breakfast is not satisfying not particularly appetising

Facilities and room were spotless . Location was fantastic . Beds were super comfortable . Decor was pleasant and airy

Worst so far
    • Superior King Room

Average level of the facilities and cleaning is alway late. Can not believe the breakfast. Can't it be more worse? I will never choose this hotel whenever I am in LA or any other city ...

nice and comfy room, good breakfast and great location
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

We have to pay cash because the hotel edc machine reject my credit card and my friend's credit card. Even though nothing happen with my credit card as I have no problem using it for other transaction.

nice and comfy room, good breakfast and great location

Disappointing and Underwhelming O Hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Poor value since we chose O Hotel based on having a decent breakfast included in the cost and time savings for eating on site. (Paid $813 + change for 4 nights that included all taxes & fees)... Unreliable & poor Wi-Fi and cell reception throughout common areas and especially in Rm 408 - a room deceptively described as a "Deluxe Queen Room." I was confused by the cramped, dank and dark room they put us in and was told by the front desk clerk that we were indeed given a "Deluxe Queen Room" since there is only one type of queen room and they are all called "Deluxe Queen Rooms." This was rather disappointing because the pictures shown on Booking.com are mostly of the "Deluxe King Room." The clerk explained that the queen rooms are all situated on the sides of the hotel and have views of the brick walls of the buildings that flank O Hotel. Though we were on the next to the highest floor, the height and closeness of the other building limited the sunlight coming through the window - making it feel like you we're in a basement or prison. The hotel also sprays artificial fragrances throughout the hotel and in the rooms. We kept getting scratchy throats every night and morning and asked the front desk and housekeeping not to spray our room, but housekeeping continued. Even with the one window wide open all day, we couldn't air out the smells. It felt like being suffocated by having toothpaste go the wrong way up your nose and down your throat and drying out your mucous membranes (the spray was a variation of mint), with no way to alleviate the condition. The breakfast offered each day had no variation and could possibly be eaten one day, but couldn't be tolerated beyond that. They offered the same stale croissants, dried out bagels and dried out English muffins everyday. The same 3 jars of dry cereal that were mostly powder and packets of Quaker Instant Oatmeal.

Convenient location.

Personnal was ok, but hotel needs renovation in rooms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel photos looks much better than reality. Varity of breakfast options is poor, we stayed 8 days , eating almost same every morning. Smell of in room (looks like some cleaning chemicals). Darkness in the room. View from the room is to another building like 1m away. Check out was not the best as night time personal was not able to print my invoice

Location of hotel

Good location and not much else
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Very disappointed that upon check-in we were told our credit card was declined. Tried another two debit cards and they also declined. We were completely dismissed and all suggestions disregarded by the hotel manager. We paid for the first night and incidentals in cash and spent the next 4 hours trying to contact our bank in Australia to find out why. The hotel manager kept assuring us that it was a problem with our cards and not a hotel issue. I have never felt so belittled in my entire life. The bank confirmed there were no problems with our cards.... We had to pay for our entire stay in cash which was a massive inconvenience in itself. (Used our cards at a further 2 hotels amongst other things during the rest of our holiday and didn’t have a problem....) The hotel lobby and bar is beautiful. You can see that’s where they’ve spent their money. And that is where it stops. The hallways are dim and dirty, the rooms are sparse and tight, walls are thin and as per every other review, I can confirm there is no view. Breakfast was ok. Definitely won’t be staying again.

Location. Close to metro, shopping, Staples etc.

Good for quick overnight stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There is no on-site parking. There is a garage next door that charges $25.00 overnight. This was not mentioned when I booked the hotel. Neither was the extra $15.00 fee for water, breakfast, or internet.

Clean and quiet

Good price, good location, falls hurt on $15/day optional wifi & breakfast amenities.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel has slipped quite a bit since its hay day of winning awards back in 2009/2010. Local bars/clubs in very close proximity make it a noisy place until 2~3am when they close. Breakfast buffet was a major disappointment. Wifi is very spotty in some rooms. Rooms could use a fresh coat of paint and when cleaned a lot less eucalyptus/mint air freshener (unless they are using it to hide other odor problems). Cell phone service is virtually non-existent (except in the lobby of the hotel).

Location in the heart of downtown L.A.

I would stay here again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No onsite gym. They do have a small room but the equipment is broken and not useable.

Small hotel. Staff is friendly. Rooms are nice. Breakfast provided is GREAT.

Alright place
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Had construction in the building next door which is super close. Weekdays you get woken up by dudes screaming hammer and jack hammering. The breakfast is weak as well.

Clean and very classy. Staff was nice

One night weekend
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast included but very disappointing. Especially as dinner in the same facility was very good.

Great location to explore downtown. Easy access from highway and public parking lot right next door. Modern and charming.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Tiny rooms for the price Dreary tired hallway Terrible tea and coffee in room Not enough towels Terrible air con Terrible bathroom no proper door! Loud club couldn’t sleep wasn’t told about this when I booked Really disappointed

Great lobby and first floor amenities, but the rest of the hotel is horrible. Do not stay here!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bedrooms were very worn, poor lighting, badly designed bathroom/shower, dirty floors and surfaces. The room was extremely loud with two parties going on until after 2am and nothing done about it. You can hear everyone come in and out of the elevators as if they are in the room with you. There is a great deal of construction happening next door and on the street with the jack hammering starting st 6:15am! Since I didn’t get to sleep till after 2:30am due to unstopped parties - I got very little sleep! When I complained nothing was done at all.

The first floor lobby and bar are very nice and well done. The ladies at the front desk were very nice.

I felt unsafe coming and going from the hotel. I was robbed the last day.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Dirty hallways and stairwell. Bad views. Unsafe parking garage next door. My car was vandalized and robbed.

Clean room,good food and lounge,nice staff, and good central location.

The room is clean and quiet.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The seal of the shower room is not good. Water leakage to the floor of bath room was noted.

The room is clean and quiet. The location is convenient & fantastic. We tried the restaurants (iHop, California Pizza Kitchen and Food court in FIGat7th) and felt happy. I also like that there are buses between the hotel and convention center/Staple center although during our stay the bus bypass the stop occasionally due to road construction.

Unexpected service charge
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

A "service charge" of $15 a night was additional to the headline price I thought I had booked. When I checked I found out was in the small print on the booking.com printout, but it feels like a hidden charge. Room was also quite noisy, there was construction in the neighboring building that started early every morning.

Excellent location for conference centre. Continental breakfast.

I wouldnt stay there again..
    • Deluxe Queen Room

You have to pay for parking in a garage ..they dont have their own parking lot so that was an extra $25 for 24 hours of parking..

It was very close to the event centers

Il be back, im a creature of habit
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Construction next door meant I could never open my curtains to get sunlight. Rooms now seem a little dated. Corridors dingy white, could do with some images as downstairs in the restaurant is super chic and homely. Once you leave the lobby its basic décor.

This hotel has been consistant for what it offers for years. I come here as its central to my needs as a fashion buyer. The staff are accommodating and bfasts never changes and im ok with the offering.

Good Hotel but take care of your words and activities
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

Small room, no isolation between rooms. I heard some sexual activities happened in the room beside me and it was very clear even the speech between them.

The hotel is for sleeping purposes and everything in the hotel is managed for this purpose.

Location is pretty good, but not the most comfortable or luxurious place...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room is small and no view. Restroom shower is small... worst of all i feel like there should be more pillows on the bed... i can get past the size of room, but just wish the bed comfort was better...

The staff was very friendly, also parking although it is not from the hotel is nextdoor and close by and easy to access...

Convenience to everything!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was small and there was no view from our room. We were facing a wall on one side and a building on the next. Otherwise, it was a great experience.

Convenience to everything! Checking in took less than 2 minutes. Staff was very courteous. We had a quiet room and we slept like babies.

Location and bed was really good and nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I didn't like the view because there was a wall in front of the window. The airconditioning was poor. The breakfast was poor like - bagel and bread, boiled eggs, philadelphia, butter. So no cheese, meat, sausages and stuff like these.

Location and bed was really good and nice. The room was clean and quiet. There were comfort chair and desk to do your work on. There was nice big tv screen and alarm clock. There were iron and iron table which was great to have in the room.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The daily convenience fee is a racket. $15 per day for bottled water, access to a gym, and other things that I didn’t use. Just add it to the room rate and stop the trickery.

Overpriced and underwhelming!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I wish I had of taken on board reviews I had seen on Booking.com for this property as they were accurate and I wouldn’t have booked the property. The room was dark, insufficient lighting. The view out the window was a brick wall. We could hear people walking around on the fooor above us (sounded like elephants). House keeping was average; only given one flannel, insufficient towels and room not even looked after one day which left us with no clean towels or clean glasses. Sheets and matteress protector didn’t fit the bed and kept coming off. This revealed a huge mattress stain next to my husbands head. Had to pay a ‘service fee’ which included breakfast and ‘fast internet’ but we never ate breakfast (our plans were organised before we got there and we left the hotel prior to breakfast time most days) and the internet was slow. Overpriced and tries to look fancy from the outside but is less than glamorous on the inside. Would not recommend.

The front reception was nice. I liked that you needed to have a room key to use the elevator (made me feel more secure). Parking was close by. Good location for the Staples Centre and Universal studios (via car). Fast food close by. When there was an issue it was rectified by reception.

Great find in Downtown LA!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

O is a rare find in downtown LA. Not only is it ideally located if one needs to be at the Convention Center (15 minute walk), it has a lovely spa, a fitness center, an excellent restaurant and bar. The staff is friendly and available at all hours and the rooms are the perfect size -- not too big, not too small, making a five-day stay quite comfortable. I would highly recommend this property and will make it my go-to hotel next time I'm in Los Angeles.

Dark room
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

The room was very dark and had no sunlight at all. And there was construction going on outside which made huge noise in the morning. It charged too much for its value.its not even better than an inn room.

People there were nice. That's it.

Terrible experience, will never stay there again
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It was a total mess, it took us more than an hour to get checked in. Another guest opened the room on us, apparently they checked another guest to our room by mistake

Not coming back and not recomended.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room smells like urine, no privately own parking for customers(you have to pay from a,3rd party). Breakfast was terrible, the coffee taste like dirty water and so on. The housekeepers was sitting down in the breakfast area talking kind of loud.

Good hotel, very friendly and helpful staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The smell of our room. The hotel made use of like a toffee mint bagged fragrance that made the room smell to sweet. We had to cover this bag with plastic just to reduce the intense smell.

We enjoyed the location of this hotel. Really close to some good malls and also really close to the subway.

Very bad. Never staying here again.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

Worst hotel I’ve stayed at regarding noise. Middle of the night and you can not sleep. You can hear the foot steps of the people on the above floor. You hear people talking, scremaing and fighting. I stayed there for 3 days, every day I though it would get better it actually got worst.

Location, Friendly staffs, Restaurant at Lobby, Free bottle...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

View form the room was the construction site of the building next door, the room was too dark

Location, Friendly staffs, Restaurant at Lobby, Free bottle of water each day

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Bad hotel, did not meet my quality standards what I was expected for 120 $ per night.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Two Twin Beds

~Bad smell in hotel and room, even if its called nonsmoking. Every second morning around 3am constructions works started in 3m distance form our window. Very very noisy! There is no sound isolation of doors. By using shower we flooded our entrance area. Terrible wifi ~I will not suggest it to anyone to stay there.

Downtown location

It was located right next door to a supermarket, which I...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I chose this property for things like the included breakfast and in-room coffee facilities. When we checked in our room the coffee machine wasn’t working and the fridge was broken and wouldn’t cool down. They couldnt fix either so changed our room over. The second room was a bit nicer looking, however in that one the safe was broken. I was unable to use the safe throughout our stay. I was too tired at his point though to complain about it. The breakfast turned out to be very limited, and my husband was disappointed as he has just been at another hotel with an included breakfast that was comparatively much better. I think as you walk down the hallways of this hotel you really realise what you are in for. Luckily our room had a window S it was very stuffy, however the window looked directly out on to a fan vent and brick wall. The bathroom sink was small, the shower annoying and the provided shampoo smelt like lemon toilet cleaner. I went out and bought my own soap than use theirs.

It was located right next door to a supermarket, which I needed. The staff was helpful when I told them about the broken things in our room.

Details Please
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The window is facing a wall... I stayed in similar compact size hotel rooms a lot before but the detail is not really good compared with others, like, not enough accessible shelves and the bathroom door cannot close tight. Details please.

great location. The lobby is nice and room is modern and compact. Not a common type hotel in United States but the compact room size is cozy.

Nice stay in downtown LA
    • Deluxe Queen Room

View on a brick wall and noise from construction work nearby on mornings. Room size was just fine for one person, but it would be too small for two.

Good value for money for a room in downtown. Location is great. Room was clean and well maintained. Nice WiFi.

Great location if you're looking for a Downtown hotel.
    • Superior King Room

As a visitor from Australia I was very shocked about the number of homeless people in the area. I felt like I was visiting a first world City with 3rd world problems. Also, felt very rushed to leave the room by the housekeepers even an hour prior to check out time they were banging on our door.

Location was good for our plans and very central to Downtown/ public transport. Breakfast was great, Nespresso machine in room was nice touch. Hotel bar and restaurant was also very good.

Central location but too noisy to sleep
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The rooms are quite small, the bathrooms even more so. The rooms are incredibly noisy so it’s difficult to get any sleep. The noise is from inadequate windows and the air conditioning fans. The addition of construction work starting at 7.30am was horrendously noisy. Not a relaxing stay in the slightest.

The location was great for our needs on this trip. The downstairs is welcoming and the bar area busy with a good atmosphere.

A beautiful boutique hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast was continental, bagels, cereal, coffee etc. had to pay an extra $15 per night for a service fee, including “highspeed WiFi” (WiFi was definitely not high speed. We were lucky if it even worked half the time) A little out of the way of tourist attractions (20 min drive/ 45min drive with traffic) overall a nice place

Clean and comfortable. Great price compared to others in this area.