Reviews of Oak Plantation Resort 4 stars

4090 Enchanted Oaks Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA

#122 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

Our stay at Oak plantation was simply wonderful due to the friendly staff, and ambiance.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

One thing I didnt like was the size of the kitchen. We also didn't have any large serving utensils.

We loved the area where the resort is located, and we lived seeing the peacocks everyday. This facility was very comfortable for my family, and me.

Otherwise I enjoyed my stay
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The raccoons by the pool,ants in the kitchen that gotten into my food and other bugs flying around found a dead roach near the couch and wasn't happy with the tube tv definitely need an upgrade

Staff was extra helpful and friendly

For the price this resort met my expectations.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The facility could use some upgrades. Example...replace the televisions with flat screens.

The facility was clean and the housekeeping staff was polite.

It was ok but not the best place to stay.
    • Two Bedroom Unit

The lights in the unit we stayed and kept going out. This happened three times during the course of our stay.

The size of the unit that we stayed in was nice.

Peaceful , charming , a fab place

I wouldn’t change anything

The place is just lovely , very quiet and relaxing , the apartments were very spacious, facilities were brilliant , providing everything you could need. Beds were very comfy and so big! It was lovely to see the animals just roaming around. The pool area was very clean , hot tub fantastic and all the staff were very polite! This was our second time staying here and will definitely be back again , wouldn’t stay anywhere else

• One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

It was terrible the room door was not working after four tries, when we finally got into the room it was filthy. None of the appliances worked. Rug was worn done my son got a rash from all the dirt.

The customer service and staff first class,property needs to be renovated and updated.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

What appeared to be on booking.com was not what we got when we arrived. This property is by far not a five star property I will give it probably a two and that’s being nice. These condos are older and they have not been renovated like we thought. The furnishings are outdated and worn. This is definitely for the person that just want somewhere to stay. My friends was meeting us and chose to stay at a different hotel, this property was not up to their standards. We definitely cannot say we were in love with it and thought to leave as well but were fine with it because we had kids and they didn’t care. With the staff this place have will definitely make you want to come back, but they need to do some investing in the property to get it up to today’s modern standards. This property has the potential to be a nice place.

The staff I give a 10+. Yes the front desk guy at check-in was fantastic. Yes the housekeeping staff I give them a 10 we ask for something within minutes we had it. The front desk staff helped us print out our boarding passes, absolutely wonderful. The staff at this hotel definitely are team players and they definitely deserve a 10 plus. They were extremely accommodating professional and really care about the guest. This is more than I can say for the last condo we have previously stayed in. To have this type of customer service by far was the only thing that made this property tolerable.

The best ever!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The only thing that didn't work was the front T.V. but we did not need it.

This resort clearly exceeded our expectations and made the check-in process so smoothly considering we checked in so late. The property had everything we needed-basketball court and fitness center!

Ok if you dont mind old and worn out furniture, bath and kitchen.
    • Two Bedroom Unit

Outdated. Furniture worn out and some pieces were put together with glue oozing down the headboard as an example. The complex itself is very pretty and relaxing. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. We checked 3 rooms before settling on the least 1980's look.

Complex is beautiful. Peacocks everywhere.

Enjoyable stay at this resort, it has however tired somewhat from when we first visited.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The local area leaves a little to be desired, the building we were put in is really in need of repair and updating, I mentioned that the safe didn't appear to be working and was informed they are trying to do away with them! the Wi-FI is hit and miss at best where our room was, but good closer to the main reception, also unless you pay extra the bedding and towels won't be changed, I think they will replace the towels if you ask though.

Location is fairly good, close for food shopping and not too far from both Disney and universal. its on the 192 which has access to most of the attractions in the Kissimmee area. We were able to park outside our room each day and there is a wealth of wildlife in the area, the roaming peacocks do wake you early but you'll get used to that. The pool and hot tub area are kept clean and tidy there is a bar poolside should you feel the need.

Very nice price and location.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

There was a particular employee at the time of my check-in that was not professional and friendly. She told me that it was suppose to rain all weekend which I didn't ask about the weather and it seemed negative for small talk.

Room was spacious and very clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

NASTY!!!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The place is very old and needs updates and new everything. The beds should have been burned 10 years ago very old and not comfortable.

We didn't like it.

Oak Plantation was a very well kept , clean and inviting resort. I would book again for sure
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Wasn't a deal breaker , but could use better equipped kitchens - ie - oven mitt - baking sheet No instructions on how to work beds Didn't enjoy the marketing calls to much

Relaxed feel , beds were comfy , Gated access , peacocks were beautiful , nice location

I liked the front desk personal.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

For the price it should've been more update. The pool was broke. And they came to fix the tv

I liked the front desk personal.And that they a washer and dryer in the room.

The rooms were very little and not worth the money we got...

Everything but the pool

The rooms were very little and not worth the money we got locked in our rooms twice from the inside and outside I would never go back to this resort

Do not stay here. Run down and dirty.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

We have stayed at Oak Plantation periodically over the last 14 years. We have always found the place very clean and welcoming. The staff is very nice, and even on this trip, we found them to be very helpful and apologetic. However, this last trip was a big disappointment. The rooms are very run down and very dirty. Kitchen cabinets are broken, the dishwasher has exposed rusty metal which when the dishwasher is run, rust particles are left on the dishes. The walls and carpets are dirty throughout the condo and the bathrooms have broken cabinets and dirty walls. In one room, there were large spider sacs hanging from the ceiling. The whole place needs to be remodeled. For anyone booking, I would look else where until the remodeling is done. Upon checkout, I even told the staff I was disappointed in the condition of the place and would not be back. In the past, we have stayed here because we liked the way the "plantation" looked and felt even though it is a good 30 minutes from WDW main gate. However, due to the condition of the place and the price we paid , we had booked over 30 days in advance, we will not be back.

The staff is very nice an accommodating. I liked the peacocks that have made Oak Plantation their home.

Nice and relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The air conditioning vents didn't blow out any cold air in the bedroom or bathroom. The carpet in the bedroom was wet. It would've been nice to have complementary breakfast.

Like the fact that the resort was not on a main road. Needed you key card to get in the gate. Love the beautiful heated pool.

Owners need to speak to spend some money and repair paint fix the deteriorating robbing edging aroun

The pool in the Puna Luna Tiki Lounge was wonderful

I have stayed at the Oak Plantation 8 times in my lifetime this was the worst experience ever we did not get the room that we requested 3 months ago when we book the trip the dryer was plugged nobody fixed it we couldn't dryer clothes there was a leak coming from upstairs and our master bedroom they said the engineer would come and fix it he is not an engineer he's barely a maintenance man he is probably just a repairman coffee pot did not work the toilet was leaking non-stop what I think needs to be done is the owners need to stick a little money into the resort it used to be a beautiful Resort, on clean it up

I was very unsatisfied with the quality of the room, and the...
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

I was very unsatisfied with the quality of the room, and the inconvenience of not having a working washer and dryer. I have to be honest, I expected much better than the experience I had.

Very expensive for the service offered
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The "resort" is quite old, the facilities are quite simple, the price is very high for the quality of the environment. The kitchen has very few utensils and accessories to cook the basics. There are several other homes in other resorts much better with more attractive prices than this

The location is very good as well as the American breakfast is also very good, however it is paid for.

It was good, but could have been better.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

They really need to update the bedding & the TV. Also, the walls are paper thin. We could hear every movement from upstairs and next door!

Lots of things to do. I always try to find a place with a workout room. We did have that.

Really nothing
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

We supposed to get a handicap accessible room nothing about the room was handicap accessible, My Niece has a electric wheelchair and get into the shower a/c froze up for two days ,none of the phone's in the place was working, the bottom of the shower was broken , that was supposed to be my husband birthday getaway,it all was a disater

Really nothing

We had a relaxing week , enjoyed our vacation would love to visit when building is updated .
    • One Bedroom Unit

The buildings were nice from the outside , the room we stayed in needed a lot of work , the walls needed to be painted , the floors needed cleaned , the dishes were dirty upon arrival , the beds were old & need to be replaced, the latch on the door was falling off , the sink in the upstairs bathroom was rusty & had a hole in the overflow drain , the kitchen was not fully supplied with essential items , we paid extra for housekeeping & no one came to do anything with the unit, it felt like they didn’t even know we were there. The landscape needed a lot of work too Compared to other resorts we stayed at I was a little disappointed, this place has a lot of potential & I look forward to seeing it completely updated & when it is we may consider coming back .

The staff was friendly, the peacocks were beautiful & the resort was close to many attractions.

We had a great time all together in the room all together and we enjoyed the pool . the breakfast ..
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

There were little things wrong in the room...the handle on the microwave was broken off. When we moved the couch to reposition it for space there was a large red stain on the carpet that was still wet and the bathroom door handle kept falling off in our hands....which after a while was kind of comical

We loved that the family could all be in the same room. That we were close enough to go to Disney but not so close that we weren't in the traffic.

The location is great, peaceful and yet close to everything you need. We would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Had a full kitchen but could have included some additional items, like fry pans. Property and unit in good condition, but a little TLC would move them to excellent.

Heated pool and hot tub open late. Unit was nice. Location was great.

Old, outdated facility that could meet your needs if you have to stay in the area.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

This place is very old and run down with beds that should have been changed out many years ago, square old televisions and simply outdated. Keep in mind, this is Kissimmee, so you have to lower your expectations since there are no nice hotels until you get closer to Disney. I wouldn't tell anyone not to stay there, but if you do, you will pay a little more than it is worth. I would not recommend walking around with bare feet and you will have to throw your socks away when you leave.

They had a room available after a mix up with reservations at another hotel. I had a need to stay in the area, so the location worked out. The staff was nice. If it was updated, it would be a nice place to stay.

Home away from home
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Not much, had an issue with a lamp and radio but that wouldn't keep me from coming back.

The layout of the villa was great. Worked well for our family. Great location close to almost everything!! Also it was easy to find and felt more like a community than just another hotel. Felt safe here.

Enjoyed our trip, would book again.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Basketball courts not lit up at night, lack of kitchen utensils.

Good value for money, friendly staff,anything you needed ( towels) were delivered quickly

A wonderful resort for couples and families to stay...will be heading back very soon..our third stay
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

I had no complains on this stay

The room we had was excellent (second time staying in the very same room on our request)...with our own kitchen and cookware...washer and dryer...living and dining area...the bed was so comfortable...the view overlooking the pool and lake excellent...very peaceful and quiet place...overall wonderful place to stay

Surpassed my expectations!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Could not check out any later than 10am without being charged. With a 3 and 4 year old this was challenging. We asked for one more hour and were told we would be charged. Termites all over bathroom sink. Beds very uncomfortable. Check in was at 4pm but it took so long that we didn't get to our room until 5pm! Child's movie outdoors did not work well. Tiki drinks too expensive.

Beautiful grounds, wildlife, friendly staff. Miss Cynthia went above and beyond to give us a great room!! Pools and amenities were wonderful!! Heated pool and hot tub also kiddie water play area. Beds need new mattresses but such a Beautiful place ! Wish we had more time here!

Peacock Haven.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

It's outdated and worn. The condo we had needs to be updated, the carpets are old and coming apart on the stairs the furnishings are old and the bed isn't that comfortable. Microwave has rust in it. There could be more utinsils in the kitchen, pizza pan, cookie sheet, measuring cup, mixing bowls and a better frying pan are just some of the items needed.

The outside atmosphere and setting, pool area,size of the condo, convenient location. Loved seeing the peacocks roaming around.

Disgusting
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Furnishings were dirty and dated, My family were all ill due to rust in the aircon filter, beds were stained, rust in many areas, unsafe banister for the stairs, television did boot were and had two old internet boxes so clearly nothing new. After paying more than £1800 for one week we expected more and in fact after two days in moved out and found replacement accommodation and had to pay out more not so much the dream holiday as exspected more a holiday from hell. I have added photos so hopefully this accomodation will not ruin anyone else’s dreams. I have had good accomodations through booking.com before but based on this I would expect a refund or credit.

Convenient location.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Dirty, stained carpeting and upholstered furniture. We used the bedspread as a cover for the couch.

Convenient location. Spacious rooms. Convenience of washer and dryer.

In general, Oak Plantation Resort is a good place to stay and spend a nice time with your family and
    • Two Bedroom Unit

The shower heads at both bathrooms needs to be replaced because they spreads the water strongly. The mattress at the main bed room has some dents.

Staff are friendly. Location is great. The resort is quite and has some amenities.

It's not worth the money you can find a better place with that price. Place wasn't that cheap
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The power kept going off in the room so most of the time it was a hot box. Waited for hours for towels at the pool and got small bath towlels

The room has so many problems from the beginning

Poor quality for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The furniture seems very old and smells like humidity. The matress of the sofa bed was very old and uncomfortable. Some of the appliances didn't work.

The bed was comfortable

Its ok but really really needs a serious up date.....could be an outstanding property!
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The room i had was in need of repairs. the dish washer came loose from the wall, the dryer didnt work, the light fixture in the guest bathroom was taken down and sitting on the sink.

I like the home like set up of this property and its gated and the laundry(public) was free! Front desk people were friendly like before.

It was ok but I expected better for the cost.
    • One Bedroom Unit

The sheets and towels had hair on them I’m guessing from the housekeeping staff. The carpet has not been cleaned because if you walk around without shoes the bottom of your feet get dirty. The dishwasher did not work and the day they wanted to come fix it was the day I was leaving.

The breakfast was really good every morning. I like that they didn’t set the breakfast times too early they run from 7:30 until 10:30. The scenery was gorgeous with all the peacocks they have in the area.

Quiet.
    • One Bedroom Unit

Bugs in room . Water heater not large enough for room size

Quiet.resort- check in staff extremely nice. some upgrades in room. Close to Disney. Kids liked peacocks. Full kitchen with plenty of pots/pans etc for cooking. Huge closet. Can walk to all facilities on resort - pool,etc

very poor!
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The pool and game room was closed - restaurant had no hot food items. We booked specifically for the kids to have pool and activities - and none were available.

The beds were super comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The beds were super comfortable. The parking was right in front of the unit. Unit was ample in size. Check-in was easy and fast. The staff was super friendly; I even got a trick or treat bag with goodies.

I have another reservation in the same resort but thay...
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

I have another reservation in the same resort but thay refused to acsept us in the resort even we have confermation from booking and im bregnnant and my child with me and they don't under stand that my vacatin fo 2month

While the room was in a "gated" area, the...
    • One Bedroom Unit

While the room was in a "gated" area, the community was pretty sketchy. All of the outdoor lights on our building were out which made it uncomfortable to get to and from the car alone. Room was dirty. Both the TV in the living room and bedroom were busted. No housekeeping even though we paid extra through this website to have it. They tried to sell us a time share the second we came to check in, at 1:15am. The lady was incredibly pushy. We did have to use the laundry which is located in a separate building. Lots of strange people hanging around outside of it which was uncomfortable. Overall DO NOT RECOMMEND.

If all you care is about the money then go for it....
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Very old and no matter how much its cleaned you can tell its not... The mattress was probably 20 years old if not more...

If it wasn't for the people and value It would have not been good at all...

Will never stay there again!!!!
    • Two Bedroom Unit

We are a family of six and for our two night stay we had to pack up and move villa’s two times. At the first villa the water heater didn’t work. The second one the air conditioner was broken and the temperature inside reached 86 degrees. They are very outdated in the decor of the rooms.

Was a great stay overall and will be returning with our kids in 2018 - Highly recommended
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The lizards at nights outside of the buildings - that's nature (:) and the washing machine in the room was faulty which damaged a few of my clothing

The view was awesome, the staff excellent, parking was great and secure, loved pool and Jacuzzi... It was very peaceful and quiet with access to the malls and restaurants in walking and driving distance... A wonderful couples and family resort

I had a horrible time....
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Everything. When I walked into the room it felt like I went back in time to 1999....... the beds were old, it hurt my back. My children had to sleep on a pullout couch and the springs were falling off the bed. My kids said they didn't sleep well. The door to the master bedroom was broken. The T.V. were so old..... we're in 2017.....

That it was close to my wife's cousins house.

Horrible!!!! kids stated did not feel comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

I had some neighbors that was rude ,loud using profanity and had a large trailer parked in the parking area which took up three parks when complained the morning manager had them to remove it in which she saw it for herself during the night when they felt everyone had left they proceeded to do a repeat loud,stomping,using harsh profanity I called the night security he informed me he would take care of it few hours waited nothing still was done trailer still there and continuous being loud the next morning informed Courtney about the situation she states just returned from a four day vacation and knew nothing about it I informed her to have the supervisor call me so I could give better feedback as to what happened during my stay no call as of yet so that makes me feel they didn't care unhappy with that otherwise employees were friendly.

The staff were very friendly especially Cynthia,Anthony,and Jessica thank-you for such awesome hospitality.

The WORST experience we've ever had.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Well once we got our room and settled down in bed, there was bed bugs. We actually changed rooms 4times. Our compensation for this was free drinks and free breakfast. This place is a joke so beware.

The staff was ok

We enjoyed our stay and met some really nice people.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Not a large amount of equipment in the kitchen and barely the essential crockery items. Previous tenant had spilled cinnamon and caused a bug problem in the kitchen. They also had not reported a problem with the fridge/freezer and we lost some food items as they did not keep cold enough.

Nice grounds a little bit overgrown in places. We a unit overlooking a lake and enjoyed watching the wildlife daily. The property is close enough within a short drive of restaurants and Disney/Universal.

Disappointed
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The resort was outdated and dirty. No apparent attempt at landscaping. Check out is 10am, way too early, monetary penalties kick in if late for check out.

Fair Saty
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

We were not allowed to check in at 1:30 PM and were told our room is not ready. We were offered a replacement room on the second floor which we did not like. We requested a change and we were given a room on the first floor, which was outdated. When complained again, we were given a nicer first floor room.

Front desk officer offered us free breakfast for the inconvenience caused.

Birthday girl enjoyed herself!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

My Villa seems it was maybe a older one that could have been upgraded because there was water marks on the ceiling that could have been painted over if the area was fixed, it just makes the room look dirty.

The property was nice seeing that we just went thru Hurricane Irma

The location is near all the major roads, while still being...
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Upon arriving, our room wasn't ready and they couldn't even find my reservation. Fast forward, and we get into the room to find that our television speaker is blown and our washer/dryer was also broken. When booking, we called to ask if everything was open(pool, game room, etc.) and we were told yes. Get there the next day and nothing was open for three days of our five day stay. Highly disappointed in that.

The location is near all the major roads, while still being peaceful in a wooded area

thank you to the manager for helping with a giant headache...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

very saddened that orlando residents are no longer accepted, as oak plantation is my nearby weekend escape from an occasional exhausting week.

thank you to the manager for helping with a giant headache of an issue and assuring my stay, the entire 2 days was perfect.

Best stay ever.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

I was upset that there was no housekeeping until we vacated.

I would recommend everyone to book with them. The ac worked awesomely and everything was clean and the staff members were amazing. My family felt secure and welcomed. Very family friendly.

Great location, value and cleanliness!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Rooms are a bit outdated, need a bit of TLC (mainly painting and living room furniture is old).

Comfort, Value, Location, Staff friendliness, Cleanliness, all electric appliances were working. We will go back and stay again.

It was very disapointed however the staff is very nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The Pool was not clean. We moved like 3 times in one week from one room to another. The first time was ok because they gave us one bedroom instead of two bedroom but they immediately change it. Next time was because the ac was not working and the last time was because the stove was throwing sparks when we turn it on. Only one was working. The dryer of the second room was not working good. For those reasons they changed us again to another room and in the other room we stayed the two last nights of our week and it was not entirely good but we was like tired of all those changes and we were with 6 kids and it was very exhausted for the kids. They charge you for each package that arrive.

Sufficient space for my whole family and was very close to great stores and restaurants.

Summer Family Vacation
    • One Bedroom Unit

Comfortable room with tons of space. The kitchen and washer and dryer made everything that more convenient. Perfect for families and big groups. We will def stay here again if ever in Orlando.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Would not recommend!!!

Dirty. Bedding. Many issues

The condo was not very clean. Def needs updated. Condo sofa bed was the worst ever needs new mattress dirty/nasty/wore out. Blinds broken bath tubs and shower curtain dirty. Dirty dirty dirty and noisy. Bedding was pee stained and pee odor on bed. I washed all bedding before using any of it. Game room total joke 4 games exercise room very small dirty. I was charged a fee of $50 deposit when i checked in. I was told i would get credit back $50 at check out on wednesday its now friday 6:13 pm and i still havent got credited for this. Check in was extremely long wait. Movie room. WTH it was a TV in room with chairs. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ON RESORT DETAILS. CHECK IN 4PM AND CHECK OUT 10AM IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. CHECK IN SHOULD BE 12 AT LATES AS ALSO CHECK OUT12PM. AS YOU KNOW YOUR NOT FULLY BOOKED WTH

Resort this is not...
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

1st room was a dump bugs everywhere dirty and very bad smell very dated and worn. 2nd room they gave us was at least clean the headboard fell on us the second night we where there ☹️ They call this a resort that's a joke. I would never stay here again. I would stay at a motel 6 over this place any day it's rough and beat up

Not much at all

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great place to stay

That I had to leave so soon. Will be back

Beds we comfortable, lots of room enjoyed walking around the property and seeing the wildlife, very relaxing. close to restaurants and attractions.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Fun and tropical.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The villas need updated. There was a few things that need fixed and the master bathroom was really dirty. Hairs everywhere in the bathroom. No hair dryer in the room.

It was conveinant to everything. It was quiet and had everything we needed. We really enjoyed the pool area.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The peacocks were an amazing extra.
    • Two Bedroom Unit

Did not like that the cleaning service came in whether you asked for it or not. The peephole in the door was broken and had a rolled up paper towel in it. Could use some updating inside the units (fresh paint).

The peacocks were an amazing extra. My toddler adored seeing them at the pool. It was like staying in an apartment. Plenty of space for all of us. Plus the full kitchen was an added bonus.

Not bad for the price
    • One Bedroom Unit

the photo copy of my credit card was something i have never done at any hotel i have visted, as far as i know. its usually a swipe and it saves the last four digits and go from there.

The room was the first two story condo i have ever had, was nice.

Location was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Breakfast wasn't the best the room was smokey bacon burnt eggs runny bread stale. Bathroom was not clean there was hair in the tub.

Location was nice. Price was right. Wasn't the worse so I wld give it another try. Just wouldn't eat the breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

I like the Resort,the pool we have a nice vacation.
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

The only thing they need to fix is the Tv only take 3 channels.

I like the Resort,the pool we have a nice vacation.The staff are very nice.The rooms are very clean and the Resort is near store,mini golf, shopping center,outlets and the Disney park is only 18 minutes.

The location was nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Room dingy and dirty. Thermostat preset to 60 and unable to get more blankets for comfort. Door kept getting stuck. Floors were disgusting. Not sure the units are actually cleaned between guests because there was spaghetti sauce or something found on oven handle, in bowls on table, on floor and lipstick found on glasses.

The location was nice. The property was quiet and peaceful. Rooms were spacious, but it ends there.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

loved the beautiful peacocks!
    • One Bedroom Unit

the shuttle bus got extremely crowded by the time we arrived at Disney - and because it was leaving at 10:35pm to return to the hotels/resorts, there was NOT enough time to enjoy the end of Disneys fireworks. We watched half the fireworks and by the time we took the two required monorails we still missed the shuttle bus and had to get a taxi back to resort. They should at least wait until 11pm to leave.

loved the beautiful peacocks!!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

U Get What you pay for. We all look to cut back on expenses,Save yourself spend the extra MONEY
    • One-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

bed was terrible .needed new mattress.pillows and bed covering. Room was in need of repair , holes in walls.carpets were well worn. Bath room tub was in need of replacement. Water stopper did not stop water from draining, Had TV replaced Twice. Bugs Were Frequent Guest,

not at all bed was terrible .needed new mattress.pillows and bed covering.

Lovely setting let down by bad service.
    • Two Bedroom Unit

The cleanliness of the accommodation left a lot to be desired. We had paid for full service and some days they didn't came at all. On two occasions they took the towels and didn't replace them. Other days all they did was make the beds and empty bins - rarely vacuumed in the two weeks. We were moved from the first apartment as the air conditioning didn't work, neither did one of the toilets. They did fix the toilet and tried to repair the air con. The view from the first apartment was over the lake, but they moved us round the back and we overlooked one of the internal roads. Twice the keys had to be changed and we spent 3 days having to get let into the apartment as their key programming machine broke and wasn't repaired - very inconvenient.

The pool and surrounding gardens in the resort were brilliant.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Disappointed
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

This list could literally go on and on. They had to move us 3x just to get a somewhat decent condo. The kitchen sink leak, the tiles were all cracked and broken, only half the burners on the stove work, the white handrails and paint were dirty from lack of being cleaned. The kitchen table chairs are unsteady with one or two of the eight being broken, the light above the kitchen table would not work and when you pulled the cord to try to get it to work felt like it was going to come out of the ceiling. The TV in the main living area was teeny tiny and the volume half the time wouldn't work, it was also stuck on certain stations that we wanted to watch in Spanish only. This room that we decided to keep was the best of the three that was offered to us, we will not go into how the others look. I will say through all this the staff did remain polite and professional and we understand there's only so much they can do as staff and not owners. My parents have stayed here a few times about eight to ten years ago and loved the place, they were shocked at how it looks now.

The showers had good water pressure, the staff at the front desk were polite and professional even though we had a bad experience with the room.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Tiki bar staff and pool very nice
    • Two-Bedroom Villa without Housekeeping

Beds not very comfortable, room had a lot of ants, air wouldn't go above 64 asked for more blankets they said there was a stortage, no outside light and located in the back

Tiki bar staff and pool very nice

It's ok for the money, the beds make you tired and are old... Needs updated!
    • Two Bedroom Unit

The beds are terrible, the house keeping doesn't happen, the yard keeper comes out early to wake all up.

We had a horrible time getting in, booked into 508 which was terrible condition and requested a move to be told yes then they over booked room's and we ended up in the model, paid for housekeeping that never happened. The staff Amanda and Tonya were great but besides that one pool stayed closed and the peacocks yelled all night. The yard keeper gets the blower out at 7am which isn't pleasant.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Spring break stay for adults
    • Two Bedroom Unit

They put in a new locking system which was a hassle to get in and out of the gate and the room. I booked the room without housekeeping through booking.com and didn't receive it.

The location the quiet concerning we stayed during spring break. All of the things to do was great. Everything that was needed to cook and entertain in the room was in driving distance of 5 minutes or less.