Reviews of Oasis Inn 2 stars

#213 of 265 hotels in San Francisco

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

An interesting hotel
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Lots of homeless in the small street behind the hotel, and I checked at 4 in only to discover my room was still messy from the prior occupants, then had to wait 30 minutes for the employees to clean the room. Also kinda loud at night.

Not much

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

It was average.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The air conditioned was broken so I had to leave my window open and all the traffic noises woke me up at 4:00 am. They didn’t take the rags from my shower. They didn’t offer breakfast. At least I didn’t know.

It was clean. It’s good location.

Recommend

The homless people on the streete. It was scary to go outside at the evning.

Room was very clean, big and bed was very comfortable. Also location is very good. You can go everywhere by foot. Staff was also very helpful. There was not a parking lot, but the still let us park inside the parking house. Also lot on opportunities to watch TV. Definately recommend.

Great location but evenly bad hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It's basically (2) beds in a room. Check-in staff was very uninterested, looked at our pasport, swiped our creditcard and handed room card, I don't think he said a word (this can of course be a plus for some people). The room itself did not seem very clean and was rather small, especially the bath(room) was badly cleaned and the toilet looked like it could fell apart any second. Last we we're double charged for our stay and (after 7 days) still seem to be unable to reach the property.

Location is great

Nice sitting area/courtyard,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is literally an ‘oasis’ in a rough area. Loads of homeless people. Although no-one ever bothered us we didn’t feel safe walking our kids down the street at night (daytime ok). Easy to use the buses as an alternative. Coffee and fridge would have been nice but ice available.

Nice sitting area/courtyard, Free, easy and safe parking, Good bus routes Comfortable Fast WiFi

Was nice and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No coffee making facilities in the room, no microwave or fridge, area seemed a bit rough too.

Was nice and clean. The staff were really friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I don’t like
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing was nice not coffee machine no refrigerator the big noisy windows was not closed good so many homeless around the hotel bad area and vey expensive for the conditions

Nothing the windows was like op

Ok for a short stay

Old Furniture and carpet.

Liked the cleanliness of room and prompt action of staff at front office desk to send an electrician to reprogram TV brightness & contrast of Flat Screen which had been inaccurately adjusted by previous occupant Also liked the location being near city centre and also had a grocery/food corner shop 20m from hotel.

It had very good water pressure in the shower.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was LOUD! Windows closed sounded like windows wide open. City is filthy with homeless people and drug addicts everywhere. Hotel very expensive for what you get. Beds were warn. Old. No coffee in room or front desk. No fridge. Daughter slept in tub because room was So loud

It had very good water pressure in the shower. Cute court yard. It had underground parking Did have a blow dryer and an iron. Front reception was friendly. Let us arrive early. Near a good bus route

Comfortable and neat place but some basic facilities mentioned above are needed.

No provision of drinking water, electric kettle to heat water for tea or coffee. The woollen carpet could be stuffy so tiles may be considered in future.

The cleanliness, nice reception, ease of ironing dress, security, easy access to the city and quiet environment.

Concerned about our safety but a chat with the receptionist highlighted where not to go in the city.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A spruce up might be in order, the flooring was getting past its best and a fresh lick of paint wouldn't be out of place as well as a freshen up of the bathroom facilities.

I was happy that there was reasonable security here as all the room doors faced an inner courtyard with entry through the reception.

Over priced and needs modernising
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Colour scheme, road noise, all staff not welcoming, reception laughed at me when I asked for 4 extra pillows, they gave me 2 and said that all the spare pillows they have

Patio was cute

Ok
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Shower lack of towels and no screen in window.

Good budget shower did not drain good location to get everywhere not the best staff but not the worst overall youvget what you pay for..

So I have a major problem.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

So I have a major problem. I wasn’t informed that this hotel didn’t have AC. Went to front desk and when I said my AC didn’t work all she said was “Yea I don’t think we have AC”. Will be speaking to a manager or someone about this. Was extremely uncomfortable and hot.

Room could of done with having a fridge

Large room.. comfortable beds... bathroom was clean.. shower was easy to use... when we checked in make sure you grab a map of the city on the front desk this comes in really useful !!!

Great location with Walgreens and a convenience store just...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

First and foremost, my friends and I woke up with bug bites and the A/C was not working. The receptionists changed a few times during our stay and would give us different answers to whether we needed a parking permit for the parking in the garage. I also requested that they add a name to the booking because my friend would be checking in at a later time and I wouldn’t be around. The guy took my friend’s name down and said it wouldn’t be a problem. When she arrived at 4am they refused to let her in and she ended up waiting in the lobby for 3-4 hours.

Great location with Walgreens and a convenience store just around the corner. Close to the 31 bus stop. The young lady receptionist was very nice.

The room did not meet basic expectations of having air conditioning or a fridgerator or coffee maker

No coffee maker, no air conditioning, very few channels on TV. Mattress on bed was shot. Room dark and old. No refrigerator. No breakfast.

Almost clean

Terrible area but still in downtown
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This area is called the “serlion”. Extremely large amount of homeless and druggies. I must say the area is SAFE.

Prices are good and everything is close by. Safe enough area.

Unpleasant neighborhood, staff could be more friendly.

Staff seemed like they are there as a punishment. We stayed in a room next to a couple who didn't let us sleep at night. Our bed was shaking too!!! Luckily we managed to move to another room. Below! We could also hear perfectly clear other neighbors talking. Hotel is located by the road full of smelly homeless people, proper druggies. Not nice neighborhood at all. For two girls it was quite scary.

Good driving distance to Fisherman's Warf.

Needs major work
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Rooms appeared to be remodeled newer fixtures carpet flooring but major items need attention: tub drained so slowly an average shower resulted in calf high standing water. Pillows flat old & uncomfortable Temp control was meaningless could hear unit running but no airflow felt -very stuffy room neighborhood too noisy to open window Very limited outlets in room had to move nightstand to find them no USB ports to be found

Staff very courteous efficient & friendly

Booked as a budget hotel for us and that was what we got.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was rubbish left in drawers and hung up in the shower when we arrived. Wasnt a nice walk to/from Union Square due to the volume of homeless hanging about the streets.

Booked as a budget hotel for us and that was what we got. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great location, just blocks from the opera house.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We found a sock on the chair in the room. The sink is tiny and obstructed by the shelf so it’s hard to wash your face

Great location, just blocks from the opera house. The bed was very comfortable and talk about water pressure! It could take your skin off

HORRIBLE
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I did not feel safe. I was worried about the loud voices all night, it was dirty everywhere.

it was in very poor condition, dirty EVERYWHERE. people sleeping in lobby area. my room had a candy wrapper on top of the made bed. the floor had hair on it. the noise of the street was all night. the employee was almost rude and not helpful. the atmosphere reminded me if a halfway home or homeless shelter. room had not been updated since the 60s 70s

We would stay again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The beds are just okay and the road noise is noticable in the morning.

Staff was nice. Outside tables were great. It is older but not bad. Free parking!

Overpriced and not in great area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not in a great area, felt uncomfortable walking down nearby streets as got harassed, staff not very friendly, broken furniture.

Cute little courtyard and lots of parking.

Absolutely nothing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were uncomfortable. The AC did not work, we left it on while we were out hoping to cool down the room but it only made it hotter. On top of that they didn’t clean the room thoroughly, one of the drawers still had old bottles of alcohol.

Absolutely nothing.

Excellent staff....OK location....average facilities but all meticulously clean.

Next door rudely had TV on all night and the walls are quite thin....but that is not really the hotels fault.

The staff were all excellent. Their helpfulness was far above that reasonably expected and they made our stay memorable. Thanks to you all!

Good value for money but the amount of homeless people in the area have put us off staying here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Website said that the room has a balcony and fridge but we didn’t get either. There are a lot of homeless people in this area compared to others making it uncomfortable simply walking to a restaurant at night.

Room was reasonably clean but dated. Good value for money and has easy access to buses to Fisherman’s Wharf etc.

Nice hotel in a not so nice area

The hotel itself is located in a not so nice area of ​​San Francisco, around it live some homeless people. However, we did not bother or bother us personally, the hotel itself is well maintained and the staff is friendly. The room we had was clean and tidy, unfortunately we did not have a fridge. A big plus point is the in-house underground car park which is also secured several times by electric roller shutters. However, I wonder what if really times more operation in the hotel idt, I do not think the pitches for these many rooms was enough, when we were there, the hotel was almost empty.

Decent

Overall it was decent to sleep for a night. No big complaints, staff could have been a little more friendly.

I liked that it had parking and walking distance to attractions.

Great location for the price with excellent wifi.

Hard to stay peaceful, staff attempted to get into room every day "do not disturb" sign was out.

Great location for the price with excellent wifi.

Downtown

You should expect homeless people around in your way, whenever you go to/from the hotel, however, they don't make troubles; they are a lot! The facilities are old & must be improved.

Close to some attractions, bus stop & market.

Big room tho

Staff keep charging my credit card at will for bizarre amounts with out my authorisation then over charging me 100 and not returning until check out supposedly . No visitors after 10 pm ??? It's a tenderloin motel that over charges and no extras at all.

Big room bathtub cotton sheets non street facing room doors.

rooms were dated, and the walls and carpets were dirty.

rooms were dated, and the walls and carpets were dirty. Not a lot of effort to keep up the rooms, but it served the one night purpose. The 'Oasis' common area of the outdoor air inner square is nice

Midnight's at The Oasis
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Convenient location for downtown and for all other sightseeing locations. Area felt safe when walking around even at night and staff were helpful. Nice little garden area to sit and relax with a drink was an additional bonus.

Room clean and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The receptionist made some extremely serious errors in the account of my friend YVONNE SHAKES She wanted topay by card which was swipped on arrival and again on check out . On checkout it was swipped 3 times and we were told that it does not work so a cash payment was made for $329 which was half of the room cost. However on trying to draw out cash for further holiday expenses Yvonne found that all the amounts had been taken from her account leaving NO further funds for the next 2 weeks on holiday . After numerous calls to Master card we are still unhappy with the outcome. WE will need to wait until we are back in Australia to sort this total disaster out .

Room clean and comfortable

My room was spacious and bed was comfortable.

The amenities are not that great. No coffee or coffee pot. Pay a little more attention to the bathroom.

My room was spacious and bed was comfortable. Room was hot at night and has no way to cool now. My window opened to homeless men in an alley and it was a little noise due to this.

Well located, pricy as the whole city and possibly unsafe?

Limited services, doesn't feel much safe since anyone can access the hotel from the street to the Hotel, there is no security guard or safety boxes inside the room.

Well located and cheap compared to the rest of what the city offers.

We had a great stay! Easy access, centrally located, great parking...we would stay here again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We wish the beds had been a little softer/less squeaky. We also would have preferred to have a mini fridge and/or a coffee maker/water heater. But overall we were pleased with the amenities provided for the price we paid.

The location was excellent! Right next to a major street/bus station so travel was a breeze. We came by car and were happily surprised to find that the parking area was enclosed and locked at night. We requested a quiet room on an upper floor and that’s exactly what we got! Also, contrary to the images on here, they’ve (seemingly recently) upgraded to flat screen TVs!

Our room was big enough and the bed was comfortable.

The neighborhood is noisy and has a lot of homeless people. If you don't mind them, then the noise must definitely bother you. We could hear everything through the walls and we were on the 4th floor. I can only imagine how noisy it must have been on the lower levels. The price was high and breakfast was not included.

Our room was big enough and the bed was comfortable. On the plus side, the hotel also had free parking and free wi-fi. You can say that it was within walking distance from union station and downtown San Fransisco.

The room was spacious.

There were some used tissues paper in the trash box when we checked in to the room. The drain gradually clogs until I find myself standing in the tub taking a shower with several inches of dirty water lapping at my ankles. Yuck :(

The room was spacious. Convenient access to all the tourist attractions. For safety, I would advise you to avoid walking alone on Eddy St at night. There was't any coffee maker, kettle in the room but if you wish to get some hot water or to use a microwave, you can ask for help from the staff!

It was an ok stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff when we checked in.

Location is convenient if you go to fishers man wharf. But the staff when we checked in is not friendly and seems doesn't care. He didn't tell us anything about the hotel or any amenities. Elevator was broken so we have to drag our suit case from 1st floor to 4th floor. But we do like the staff at night very friendly.

Loud. Dated. Overpriced.

Bed was old and had lots of creeks. Furniture was dated and smelled. Very loud, but it is next to a busy street so understandable. No shampoo or conditioner. Expensive for what you get. Would not stay again.

Location isn't too bad... it's only a block or two from city hall. Safety concerns are overrrated. I found it fine. close to downtown and lots of better neighbourhoods to the west. Courtyard is pretty.

It's ok for 1 maybe 2 nights
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy at night not the cleanest some homeless

If you are going to SF and just need a place to stay short term this place will do We were on the go and didn't spend a lot of time in the room so the price was worth it free parking was a bonus and location is good

Expensive city, most cities would rent that kind of room for less than $50, here almost $200.

Room was a bit gross, shower had insane pressure that flooded room. No free airport shuttle, not even their own shuttle.

Not much, it was near downtown

for a central city hotel with parking excellent value.

Advertised with coffee maker, they apparently never have had them. We were not comfortable walking out at night in this area.

for a central city hotel with parking excellent value.

Despite the lack of air conditioning, and the obvious need for a facelift, the Oasis geta thumbs up.

I was there during a rare San Francisco heat wave, and there's no air conditioning in the hotel rooms. Bummer.

There's no incidental charge, no hidden fees, a 24 hour concierge, spacious rooms

Very close to Cathedral and some fine culture sites &...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Got bites. Many homeless in the next street with strong smell of urine. But they were harmless - we were a family of 4. May not have felt comfortable walking alone. We didn't use the free car park but heard someon'e car was broken into.

Very close to Cathedral and some fine culture sites & public transport stops. I accidentally left behind something in the room and emailed the manager and they kept it for me at reception till my return 3 weeks later. There's a seating out area - we didn't use this ourselves but would be good for groups of young people. However, it was quite noisy at times at night time with people coming back to the rooms late.

Cheap and worth it
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel's seen a little bit old. Bathroom is pretty small.

Staffs are nice and kind. Location nearby Cowell St , Market St. Room is comfortable and clean. The price worth its quality.

I've visited San Francisco every year or two for the...

I've visited San Francisco every year or two for the past two decades, and have stayed at The Oasis Inn every time, some 12-14 times now. I've always found this hotel comfortable, quiet, clean, and safe. I like the reasonable price, the pleasant and efficient staff, the nice, quiet fellow guests, and the hotel's good consistency in every aspect. While not terribly fancy, it has everything you need.

Good for your money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The night staff guy talked on the phone all the time never knew where pillows were or anything at all said wait till tomorrow... Night time is when i sleep

Cheap and clean good room

If add the items listed I would stay again because of good cost due to location

There was not enough.pillows on a king size bed.no refrigerator and no microwave.

The location is great. Near downtown.near. food good. Variety of places to explore

We stayed at this hotel for 3 night, July 17-19.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed at this hotel for 3 night, July 17-19. The Heather was broken I called themb 4 times but they didnt care and never send anyone to fix it, my kids were so cold at nights. The bathroon door was broken and we couldent close it to use it comfortably And the worst that happened that We left our Boombox in the room but when we called them not that they were so rude and they said they will call back so after 2 days I called again since they didn't call me back they said they didn't find it, so my $300 dollar Bose Boombox is gone. And I am %100 sure not even %99.9 sure that we left it in the room no doubts about it. I am so upset that not that the hotel was not good they stoked my Boombox too. Very mad.

Not bad

I found a few hairs on the towels each night. There are a lot's of homeless around the hotel and this is the view I had from my room. No breakfast, good thing Mel's drive in was very close.

The bed was very confortable, the room had enought space. The hotel has a nice location, not that far from the city center

Easy to go to the highway.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The part of the city is quite bad. We took the bus to the big points which was very comfortable. But we walked home from the shopping place and we were really scared. Many homeless people which is a big problem in America. No breakfast

Easy to go to the highway. Nice room

Definitely not an oasis!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is no air condition, nor are there fans!!!! In order to have any air flow, you must open the windows and there isn't any screens or protection covering the windows for this area. When we called down to the front desk for assistance we were told to talk to the manager in the morning which was useless. The beds were hard and the parking was not enough. Parking in the garage is free but there is no protection for your belongings, in fact you are told to not leave a single thing in your car or it will be broken in to.

Price in comparison to other hotels was the best part.

Never stay at the Oa---sis again unless they upgrade!!!!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Tv interference... Roku sucks for antennae tv Ambient noise overnight IMPOSSIBLE(BUSSES UNLOADING(2am, GARBAGE TRUCKS OPERATING @ 5am)!!! no AC? REALLY?

Staff was very polite and helpful answering all q'S.

No service
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I asked for printing out my boarding tickets for the airplane. They told me, that they wouldn't do this for us. They told us we have to go to a printshop

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Overall, if room upgrades are made , I would book again

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. King beds are needed . We booked a king and they only had queen beds. Tv was out dated. Need to upgrade to flat screens. Everyone wants a comfty bed away from home

Location was great and the free parking

Reasonably Priced Stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The walls were a little thin and early in the evening you can hear doors slam close but nothing past midnight.

Retro aesthetic of the room. It had a nice vanity in the corner and an interesting patterned wall. A very charming place to stay.

CAUTION
    • Room Selected at Check-In

"OASIS" is far from an oasis. Let me start by saying I was actually impressed by the outdoor seating areas. The room was decent but do not be fooled. Upon arriving I would suggest parking on the lower levels. At least they are locked at night by a garage door. Nobody warned us when we checked in. There are signs around saying not to leave valuables in your car. It should say dont leave ANYTHING in your car. On the first night of our stay we thought it would be okay to leave a backpack in the back seat being it was empty. For god sakes it's a bag. Not something you would think is valuable at all, right? Wrong, here in this over priced city if you have 2 nickles to rub together you better keep em hidden in your pocket. Well around 5:20 am as the security footage shows my car and another were broken into through the back passenger window. The desk clerk working is seen walking to the cars after some time and "discovering" the damage. You would think he would've seen it happen on camera when the monitor is AT HIS DESK or maybe heard the windows break. Well nope, i guess he must have cared more about his phone or YouTube than the hotel and it's security like the others I caught on more than one occasion. Now you would think that a normal person would have looked at the license plate of the vehicles then at the records on file to see who owned them since everyone's car information is taken upon check in.... wrong again! I didn't find out until 11:30am when I left my hotel room. That's right, they didnt even call my room to tell me so I could handle the insurance situation then. Now here's another kicker, the woman working had NO clue how to replay the security footage. She informed me that it's a regular thing and i should've parked below in their basement. She was finally able to contact someone who could replay the footage so at least I could file a proper police report.

The room was clean and the bed was nice

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Easy access for public transport..

Staff are not really friendly. For that kind of hotel is so expensive for the that price I paid. I would rate the hotel 3 stars only..I even hurt my hand on that piece of wood that was on the window..and the front desk didn't have a first aid kit I have to go outside at the pharmacy for help. Thank you Walmart staff for taking the spinster into my finger ...

No restaurant or coffee shop have to go outside to buy coffee and lots of beggars on the street. They put a piece of wood on the window so no one cen get inn.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Near downtown perfect for short stays
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Cleanliness is out of the wuestion although it is all what you need for a short stay but not so clean as it should be.

Very near from thr city center and almost accessible to everything

great location, facilities and cost.... but lost our booking for the 1st night

We arrived to check in and they lost our booking, and was full for that night... We booked 6 months previously due to massive road trip. The first night we were placed in a close by hotel which looked like it was from a hitchcock thriller. the rooms were old, unclean and a few stains on the sheets. it was only for the first night, but after a 7 hour drive it wasn't ideal. when we checked in proper on the second night, the hotel was great. i've seen some post that look like this isnt the first time its happened and may be an overbooking issue with the hotel. would have awarded higher is this hadn't of happened

Nice room in a pretty centralised location. The room had everything we needed, nice bathroom, big TV, communal area with BBQ's, seating, gardens etc. Location was great with loads nearby. hotel had great underground parking structure. very nice cost effective hotel.

Perfect Price for San Francisco
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I'm assuming because it was Memorial Day weekend when I stayed here, they were booked to capacity and did not have any extra pillows. If you're like me and sleep with 4-5 pillows, you probably will be uncomfortable with only 2 pillows on your bed, 1 pillow if you're sharing the bed.

The hotel itself (on the inside) is very nice and we felt safe staying there. The area is a little run down and there are a few homeless in the area. They do not bother anyone though. The price for the room was FANTASTIC. I wouldn't mind staying at this hotel again. A good bonus point is this location is about a 10-15 minute walk from Japantown.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Disappointed I had to spend half my vacation finding out why a parking garage spot that is for guests wasn't available. Frustrated and looking back, for the price I, paid I could have got the Marriott hotels without guaranteed parking. Terrible service from the hotel and that reflects on the offer advertised by your firm. Wrecked vacation, Wrecked first experience at Oasis Inn, damn sad I was made to believe what your booking.com reservation that was guaranteed. I'm just sad.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Quite good, cosy and clean rooms
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The hotel can improve by including breakfast, adding small refrigerator, and microwave in rooms. That is the only missing thing.

The property was really good, and the room was spacious, well furnished.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Central San Francisco with parking.

You can choose to have a stuffy room or street noise that lasts until late night with an open window.

Central San Francisco. Great town to visit. On site parking in a crowded city. Friendly staff. They were kind enough to allow me a noon checkin.

Decent enough
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The beds were extremely hard and the room was hot. The thermostat for the room didn't work at all. The shower drained extremely slowly.

The room and hotel property were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay again considering the price was one of the lowest I could find in San Francisco for an actual hotel.

Fantastic visit to San Francisco.

I would have liked to have been able to use Security safe in the room. Television could be more modern, I,e flat larger screen. No Coffee or Tea making facilities

Location was good to explore the city, the staff were very helpful in arrangements for tours and general information.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is no microwave but it was the only affordable hotel with a private washroom, otherwise, would stay here again!

Very clean & nice layout of the hotel where you can just step outside and relax on their outside lounge.

short break in san francisco
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the surrounding area was inhabited by lots of rough sleepers and down and outs giving a poor reflection to the area where the hotel was located.

The hotel was comfortable and good size rooms. the car parking was great

Nice location!

Our room had a door leading to another. Convenient when you want one...but when you don't and you hear your neighbours very clearly... that's not the best

Walking distance from Union square. Very comfy bed! Very nice for the price! Free parking (A must have in SF)

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Unpleasant
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Unfortunately I was constantly woken by people in other rooms and the street noise. There was mould along the outside bottom part of the bathtub, fridge was rattle and too loud to keep on at night, room smelt, no air conditioning, not in a great area if you're travelling on your own and like walking everywhere. I didn't feel safe to venture out at night.

No Breakfast, Water, Shampoo, Microwave, Refrigerator, Service and Dirty
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It's all about the hotel, not about the guest. I waited for at least 45 minutes until the manager could fix the 'fire wall' problem they seem to have had last week. they did not care that I had a client and needed to leave after check in. Just totally unprofessional and no care. There is no breakfast, water, coffee, nor a refrigerator or microwave. The area is used for other events. Not for hotel guests. I had to literally beg to enter and warm my pizza. One on duty manager said its fine, then I had challenges with the lady and another manager. The most inconvenient hotel. I wish I knew this before I booked my 5 day stay. Cleanliness is a 0+. The bath tub is filthy. The bed linen dark and just not pretty. No shampoo, conditioner, just soap. Clearly 0 spending and upgrades by management. Outside is very nasty. I give this hotel a 0000+.

Nothing, I had no choice.

Browse Oasis Inn traveller photo gallery