2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Half Moon Bay hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor

Reviews of Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

280 Capistrano Road, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, United States of America

#7 of 14 hotels in Half Moon Bay

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Beautiful.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Everything was pretty much perfect, the only thing I could say, which has nothing to do with the hotel, is that the harbor horn in the harbor is loud and can be heard throughout the night. The hotel includes earplugs if you need them and even a sound machine if you really feel you need to block it out. I was able to sleep through it without any of that though.

The views from the room were spectacular. The room was clean and decorated with the beach in mind. The deep soaking tub was definitely a plus and the bed was super comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Room service from the attached restaurant was delicious and convenient since the room was so beautiful we didn't want to leave once we got there.

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Beautiful property, would come back for sure
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The linen was a little old and the light in the bathroom was limited

The property is stunning and has a great beach vibe which is what you want from a beach town location, love the fireplace in the room, staff were fantastic

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Kind of a bummer.
    • Deluxe King Suite

After a long drive from home to the Bay Area for post cancer treatment/follow up, we selected this hotel to relax and enjoy. Unfortunately, there was a discrepancy ($9) between what Booking.com charged my credit card and what the hotel said was actually owing on the room. (For some reason the hotel had a computer problem when I tried to book direct a few months ago for a doctor visit at Stanford, and so I booked through Booking.com.) Instead of saying, "this was our -- or that of the booking agent -- mistake, we're very sorry, they insisted on payment, refusing to absorb the difference." The amount was trivial, and not the issue. It was the attitude of all three of the desk personnel who weighed in on the difference that left a bitter taste in my mouth, dropping my rating of the hotel considerably.

We have stayed at the property several times before this visit. The rooms are excellent, especially with views of the harbor, and we love the location around the harbor and walking on the beach at Half Moon Bay.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Awesome, better than Moana Surfrider Westin hotel Resort and Spa in Oahu
    • Deluxe King Suite

There was nothing that we didn't like, maybe they could use a pool and a Jacuzzi!

The staff welcomed us like family, were attentive, helpful, went above and beyond, my eggs were made perfectly like they knew how I liked them for years! Their Clam Chowder is the best I ever tasted! The fresh breakfast Muffins/scones are made fresh every day are amazing especially the Apple and Blueberry Muffins! Melt in your mouth and with a little butter! Need I say more. The view was beautiful, I can't say enough about the staff they were like our kids we loved this hotel better than the Moana Surfrider Westin Hotel in Oahu that was 1 compared to this hotel #13

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

Enjoyable place
    • Deluxe Double Suite

It's a nice little hotel, but it has its peculiarities. For once, the bathroom was separated from the living room by two shutters, which could not isolate the bathroom light or sounds completely. It might be ok for some circumstances, but for a typical family setting I felt it wasn't convenient. Second thing that bugged me was not related to the hotel directly, but it affected my stay. During winter season, the local foghorn is on, which means a dial-like signal goes off every 10-11 seconds, round the clock. Some people can ignore it, but I couldn't. Ruined my sleep both nights we stayed there. And finally,I did not enjoy the bedding. Sheets felt very old, and blankets were awkward and not comfortable.

Very beautiful setting, great view, good local eateries. Service was nice. We stayed with the kids, and it was ok.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Did not have the relaxing, quiet weekend we planned on having for that price.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The layout of the king suite was less than ideal. No bedside table or lamp for right side of king bed and only 10 inches between bed and pony wall; doors to room from common hallway are paper thin, and not installed correctly and/or not maintained as they rattle and move with air flow if sliding balcony door is open; 3 story internal attrium allows for lobby and bar noise to rise up all 3 floors - nothing relaxing about that especially with hollow room doors. Might as well be at embassy suites. Horrible atmosphere at that price point. Staff indifferent. Bartender pompous for no reason - no wine list, food mediocre and patrons are from hotel anyway. Cracked outlet covers in room - at that price point - not acceptable. Planned on spa appt but did not pursue due to other inconsistencies, there was no confidence in spa service. Had to call for 2nd coffee cup and extra blanket - waited 40 minutes and called again - she forgot . Same for room service dessert.

The location was great. The size of the king suite was perfect.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

A perfect place to relax and enjoy the coast.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

We had a nice balcony, but wish the chairs were higher or the railing was a little lower to take in the view! It was beautiful though!

We stayed in a double queen suite on the second floor. The room was beautiful and comfortable. The bathroom was super clean and spacious. We had a great view of the harbor. Room included a cozy fireplace, small fridge, and coffee making supplies. Great check in - even let us check in early. The location is perfect - near restaurants, some shops, and walking path. Really nice staff at the front desk and in the bar/restaurant. Perfect!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Overall not a bad experience, you're really paying for the location and the great staff. I wouldn't
    • King Suite (Princeton)

The room itself is outdated, the furniture looks old and a little dirty. The bed was not comfortable and the sheets were tattered. It was a little unnerving to realize that there was no pillow protected between the tattered pillow case and the old pillow. For the amount that they are charging per night I'd expect more.

The location is prime, lots of great restaurants nearby and a beautiful view of the harbor. The staff were all genuinely kind and helpful. Love that they use aveda for their complimentary amenities.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

We'll be back! Thank you!
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The way-finding around the buildings and property could use improvement. The mini-kitchen had very few of the usual basic items (such as wine opener! : )

Trish loved the furnishings and wanted to pack them!

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Overall convenient, free parking and wifi and the rooms were comfortable
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bar and grille was suppose to open at 4. It was not open at least one of the two nights we were there

Liked the location and furnishings and overall feel of the hotel

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The bed and pillows were very nice!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bed and pillows were very nice! However there is a perimeter horn outside of the hotel that honks a horn every 8 seconds or so (we counted) and throughout the night it continued to wake myself and my partner up. When we asked in the morning, the attendant said there were supposed to be earplugs in the room, however our room was not supplied with any sadly.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The quality and service has gone down hill
    • Deluxe King Suite

My experience was disappointing on 2 accounts. The wifi access in my room was horrible. There were also guests being extremely noisy and I reported it multiple times to the front desk...went on til 3 in the morning. The restaurant was closed for breakfast one morning.

I've been to this location before and it was quite nice.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

It was fine, but we didn't quite get what we were supposed to get and it was pretty pricey for that.
    • Deluxe Villa

First off, we paid $400.00 for one night for a room and spa, and the spa was "being renovated" the one night I could have used it. Also, the shower occasionally ran suddenly hot or cold suggesting that each room did not have its own water supply. Finally, the place is not actually in Half Moon Bay, but rather is part of an artificial 'village' property outside of Half Moon Bay. Not what we were expecting.

The room was spacious and the maid was very helpful in accommodating our needs. The place is certainly clean and well maintained.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Wish I had planned to stay longer!
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

Nothing. Everything was delightful.

This place is awesome! Definitely exceeded expectations. Wished I had planned a longer stay. Will definitely go back. The hotel food was also great.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

A very peaceful stay with a very comfortable room .

Nothing at all .

The views from the huge suite were wonderful and location ideal for travelling from airport after a long flight . Lift from car park straight into foyer of hotel which was handy for my disabled daughter .Staff very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

beautiful location
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

our suite was very nice, however, for $288, we were disappointed in the fact our tv remote was broken, there was only 1 mirror in the room (located in bathroom) which made it difficult to get ready w/someone already in bathroom and a/c didn't work properly.

beautiful location

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great place, very comfy room
    • Deluxe King Suite

The small things. It was my wife's birthday and I asked, when booking, to put a little something nice in the room (a flower, a chocolate - anything). Request was ignored. They didn't even have a candle to put on a cake we ordered from their restaurant.

Very nice place, great bed, pillows and sheets were perfect.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Perfect location and beautiful hotel.
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

It was a shame we couldn't have a sauna, as it was fully booked. If they'd told us that was likely to happen, we'd have booked in advance.

The location was perfect but it was quite noisy, as there was building work going on in the harbour. They did offer free earplugs though. The room was superb and the bathroom beautiful.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Wonderful time in Half Moon Bay
    • King Suite (Princeton)

It would be nice to have curtains on the top part of the bay window so the sun does not come into the room too early.

Excellent staff, excellent food and a great location. Beautiful views of the bay too.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

We really loved the spacious room and view on the deck.
    • Deluxe King Suite

We really loved the spacious room and view on the deck... Very relaxing, it was a time to just “Breathe”... Enjoyed local restaurants, the staff was always welcoming when leaving or returning... Parking was just perfect, close to the elevators, which was extremely important as we have handicap... We will definitely return... We came to “Oceano” to get out of the heat and smoke where we live...

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Nice for a change
    • Deluxe King Suite

Our first room was unacceptable. Second floor room with the view from balcony completely obscured by tree and bushes. When I checked with hotel staff they moved us to a 3rd floor room. Big improvement. No AC or ceiling fan though so kind of warm at night

Great location with lots of places to walk and explore. Good restaurant choices nearby

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Fabulous spot
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Stayed here after arriving from a Long flight late at night instead of a SF airport hotel and didn’t regret the choice at all. Convenient location to start our trip down the coast. Beautiful lobby greeted us. Gorgeous harbour walk in the morning.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Delightful hotel with excellent facilities.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

Breakfast options could be better

Delightful hotel with excellent facilities. While the hotel is a bit pricy but it is very nice with a lot of character.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Get that vacation feeling with gorgeous Half Moon Bay at your feet but also have the city close
    • King Suite (Princeton)

Great location, comfortable hotel - extremely friendly staff and a nice spot to unwind. Special mentions go to extremely comfortable bed and the staff were stand-out helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Hotel Lobby and colonial style entrance.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Rooms!!!! It was a poor price - performance ratio ...it needs to be renovated ... and even my booking was with a ocean view I got an obstructed view …… the size of windows could be larger ... rooms were pretty dark! Avoid wedding weekends – very loud and disturbing the whole ambience...

Hotel Lobby and colonial style entrance. Personnel from the Bar&Restaurant were very friendly

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Overall nice property
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Our room was in a separate building from the main hotel . The room was comfortable. However, this building is located right next to a road and there are traffic noises at all times of the day.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

I loved the view from my room and that restaurants were...
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The underground parking lights were a bit to dim for me but I’m not sure if that’s a energy saver thing or not also when I got into the room there wasn’t a cup to rinse my mouth out after brushing my teeth I had to use a coffee cup or would have had to use my hand as a scoop.

I loved the view from my room and that restaurants were walking distance. The check in desk and seating area were beautiful.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Will be back.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Need a hook in the bathroom to hang clothes when taking a shower. Also, glasses for drinking purposes.

The fire place and the seating area near the window.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The Oceano is beautiful Hotel with large rooms and many upgraded amenities with a view.
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

awesome large room with a view of the marina and bay. It even had a sofa and fireplace. Delightful experience. The patio was small but adequate. Great place to wind down with a bottle of wine and watch the sunset or the fog come in. Both dinner and breakfast were great at the bar and grill. Breakfast was brought to the room very quickly.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Pricey, but good location.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

I was in a separate building from the main hotel. No elevator, and I was on the 2nd floor. Not the fault of the hotel, but there is a fog horn in the bay that goes off every 10 or 15 seconds all day and night. I recommend you turn on the air conditioning, whether you need it or not, to drown it out.

Room was comfortable, but a little dated. Bathroom had little counter space.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Exquisite, pampering, convenient and fun.
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

Everyone at the front desk was so accommodating, friendly and professional. Karin could smile more and make you feel like to actually wants to help you. It kind of felt like she was more closed minded than the others.

The willingness of the staff to please and make your stay enjoyable

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Very nice hotel in beautiful surroundings.
    • Deluxe King Suite

There are no curtains on the upper portion of the windows, and the harbor across the street is well lighted, so the room is rather bright all night. The patio is minuscule, which is okay, but also not properly sloped to drain, so it stays puddly long after rain and after the streets have dried, making it less attractive to use.

The layout of the rooms is wonderful, with the sleeping area separated from spacious sitting area. The bathrooms are also spacious, with blinds that can be opened or closed for a sense of space or privacy in the tub.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Disappointing - if we come again we would only come if we could get a room in the main building
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The smaller building that housed our room was loud, had a loud ac stand alone unit too. Room was plain- rather shabby bedspread. I like hotels that have the white cover on a duvet. Speaks to class and cleanliness.

Liked the main hotel but not the smaller part where our room was

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

It was very relaxing and comfortable.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

Well, I couldn’t think of anything. Maybe better lighting in the parking garage.

Views were amazing especially the sunsets! Hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. Bed was super comfy. Will definitely be back again! Really enjoyed our stay!!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Great location with plenty of restaurants within walking distance
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Only one bedside table and lamp on one side of the king size bed.

Lovely gas living flame log fire in room. Great to take chill off in the early morning and early evening.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The front desk staff were so helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The front desk staff were so helpful and friendly. All the staff really were very accommodating . Our spa experience was amazing! Also, the room service was fast and the meals were delicious

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Pleasant getaway
    • Deluxe King Suite

Fog horn is incessant, Day and night, even when there’s it’s 100% clear and NO chance of fog. Room did come with ear plugs and noise machines, but noise was still annoying.

Spacious room overlooking the marina, beachy themed furniture and decor

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Great staff - always eager to fulfill your wishes.

Can't think of anything

Great staff - always eager to fulfill your wishes. There is a small bar/restaurant there also. We stopped in at the bar one night and asked the bartender for a particular cocktail, which he admitted that he was unfamiliar with. but - he said that he would look it up, which he did and did a great job!! I appreciated him going the extra mile.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

I was disappointed that we did'nt get more for what we paid for.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

The pillows were feather filled that poked you all night. No microwave oven in the room. The television channels were bland. The couch was uncomfortable. The vending machine was empty. The room was way over priced. We were charged too much for what we got.

Close to all the shops. Parking was good underground.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Uncomfortable, unfriendly and poor overall. Property was clean and large and that is all the +
    • Deluxe Villa

Beds were terrible room was by garbage dumpster and unloading dock and trucks began coming at 5:00am

Location offered little entertainment or diversity

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Over all, had a great birthday weekend.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

I called for room service, got the front desk and was told to place my order with him. Well he said that, they didn't have deserts. Then called back and said they have cakes, I ask what about ice cream, no we don't have. Then they called back and said we do have vanilla ice cream, I said great send some up. We waited they forgot the ice cream. Also I don't understand why they don't clean the walls, after each party leaves. I could not believe how many scuffed marks were on the walls, when we walked in. A quick clean would work wonders..

The view was great, the size of the room was excellent.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Great location beautiful scenery incredible sunsets
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The property is well decorated the foyer is just beautiful and sit at the fire the location cannot be beat the price is amazing. They provide high-quality Aveda shampoo and conditioning, room robes and excellent customer service.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Awesome

Nothing, everything was great

Everything, I had no idea this place would be as excellent as it is. I’m so great full that I was able to have such a wonderful peaceful time at this hotel

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

the fog horn going off every couple of minutes for 10...
    • Deluxe King Suite

the fog horn going off every couple of minutes for 10 seconds was a pain as we could hear it all the night. I wish they had a double pane window / patio door to mask out the sound!

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Perfect birthdays stay
    • King Suite (Princeton)

Nothing perfect birthdays day perfect birthdays day

The bartender was really great and very attentive. The housekeeping was wonderful every time we got back to our room it was already made up.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Room was disappointing for the price.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Bed and bedding was uncomfortable. Heater was to loud to run at night. Claimed a 4star hotel but did not have that feel.

Location was central and parking was easy

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Location was great!
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

Location was great! Saturday night they hosted party in banquet hall it was loud, very loud! my room was a couple doors down, however it did quiet down around 10pm. Sunday 9am I hear hammering go out to balcony look up to them fixing windows or the siding again more noise!!! Really on a Sunday morning! Not one staff member asked how my stay was., for the money I paid I expected better accommodations will not stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

We would come back again.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

We had dinner at Monsoon Himalayian Cusine for dinner, good service, the food took some time to come out, but it was good. We went to Pasta Moon for lunch, service and food was good.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Nice gettaway for me and my best friend.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The harbor has a loud horn that goes off every two to three minutes. It's so loud you can hear it even if all the windows are shut. It took some getting used to and they offer earplugs in the room. Next time I might request a room further back from the harbor for that reason. I did like hearing the seals barking. I just could have done without the horn.

Location was easy to find. It's right across the street from the beach and a famous restaurant in the area(Barbaras fish trap).The spa was gorgeous and our massages were excellent. I definitely loved having a both a fire place and ac unit in our room which overlooked the harbor.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

WE HAD A WONDERFUL SHORT VISIT TO HALF MOON BAY AND WE INTEND TO COME BACK AND STAY AT YOUR HOTEL. W
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

THE RESTAURANT AND BAR WERE USUALLY EMPTY AND NOT PARTICULARLY APPEALING SO WE NEVER ATE THERE. THE FOOD MAY HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL BUT NOBODY WAS EATING OR DRINKING THERE.

I LIKED THE DECOR WHICH FIT WELL WITH THE SEASIDE LOCATION. WE WERE UPGRADED TO A SUITE LOCATION LOCATION BEDS AND ROOM WERE COMFORTABLE AND BEAUTIFUL

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Lovely time...
    • Deluxe Double Suite

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here this year...it is a beautiful hotel, great location... the staff are all do friendly...we love it here...

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Beautiful room but so noisy.
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

Upgraded by the friendly staff to a beautiful room with a fire place. But the midnight noise of the screaming couple in another room and the workers on the roof in the morning completely detracted from the entire experience. Wish they had coffee in their lobby, really needed it!

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

We’re really glad we picked Oceano Hotel to stay at for our quick short getaway. It was just perfect
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

I found the thermostat difficult to work. The temperature was set at 74 degrees which was okay in the daytime. It was a bit stuffy for bedtime and I had a hard time trying to get the temperature, fan and air conditioning to get down to 60 degrees.

The hotel was very clean, quiet, and had great friendly staff. We loved our spacious room that faced Pillar Point Harbor and the ocean. Several restaurants and shops that were within walking distance from the hotel made it convenient to get breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Here was a lot of noise outside of our room.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

The bedding wasn’t as soft as our first visit for our anniversary

Here was a lot of noise outside of our room. People were not considerate in keeping it quiet past 1000

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Very nice.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The closet in rm 218 was missing a knob and the towel rack was bent and almost broken.

Large fireplace, walking distance to many local restaurants, shopping and bars.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

I would stay there again when I am in the area
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The constant sound of the foghorn in the bay, every 9 seconds, was not well insulated by windows that are a bit "leaky" of sound and temperature. The room includes earplugs, but an upgrade to the windows with double insulated panes would conserve energy and make the room quieter at night. Charming hotel though.

Fireplace in the room

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Nice view
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Fireplace would not stay lit. Bed was too hard. Bedding uncomfortable and not warm enough. Maybe a nice warm down comforter would work better. No room service!!!

View was nice

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Ok
    • Deluxe Villa

Not great value for almost $400 a night. Sofa bed would not pull out. Separate bedroom was up unlit flight of stairs so risky going downstairs to use bathroom at night. Would not recommend for seniors. No coffee setup until 7 am.

Free underground parking. Bathroom was large with separate bath and shower.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Awesome
    • King Suite (Princeton)

Lights very dim in underground parking

Bed was good view from the balcony was awesome ! Bathroom was nice could've had a better shower head and more goodies around but was ok

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

good location, comfortable and spacious room
    • Deluxe Double Suite

It would be nice if there were more kitchen items available, ie wine glasses, small plates.

We liked the balcony overlooking the harbor. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious. We would have liked a hot tub.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Enoyable
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The fog horn,the very large window(we stayed in the inn) was not completely covered by a blind,so a dark room for sleeping was not possible

The stay was pleasant,but good eating places within walking distance are limited. Mezzanine Luna restaurant and their cafe being very good. A good night's sleep was prevented by the fog horn which sounds 24/24 foggy oo not.We realised that's the reason the hotel provided ear plugs. The front desk people,particularly Dyllan were most helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Lovely accommodations, but light sleepers must beware of noise factors.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Light sleepers beware!! The accommodations themselves were actually lovely. A little overpriced for what you get, but that is mostly due to the area and not specific to this property. I would never be able to stay there again however, because of the noise. The room got very hot and they only provide a standalone air conditioning unit that is extremely loud. If you sleep with this unit running at night, it switches on and off to keep the set temperature and it disrupts your sleep each time it turns on. I then tried turning off the unit and opened the windows instead, but there was buoy (or something of that sort) that would sporadically sound every 30-75 seconds. It was almost as though someone was sitting in the parking lot and sounding their horn all night long. I was probably only able to get a total of 2 hours of sleep due to these factors.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Great Hotel
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The Oceano Hotel never disappoints. It is confortable, clean and in a great location. The staff is most accommodating. This was my 3rd time there and will return!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Room was very noisy.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Room was very noisy. Parking underground was poorly lighted and full. We had to park elsewhere. The rate of the room was not honored when originally booked and we were charged more. I will not stay here again or use Booking.com.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Beautiful surroundings, excellent underground parking and helpful staff. Overpriced though compared
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The sound between rooms is horrible. I could actually hear the person in the next room peeing. Showers I have heard before, no problem, but actually hearing bodily functions is disgusting!

Location and fantastic, friendly staff

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Everything was fine! Enjoyed our short time there.
    • King Suite (Princeton)

The bedding/sheets didn't feel fresh or clean. 😳 May need to get some new bed comforter or blankets; pillows too flat; too decorative pillows on bed. We found used bottles of lotions; not full! Requested more from desk;

The spacious room! The bed was firm. Lots of lamps & plugs!

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Loved our stay. Looking forward to my next visit.
    • 2 Double Beds Suite (Princeton)

Our room was not set up for 3 people. We had to ask for extra towels, glasses and cups each day we stayed there. The WiFi in our room did not work well. My sister had to go to the lobby area to receive the WiFi strength she needed to use her i-pad.

Nice big room, very comfortable with great views. The staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Great sea-side hotel.

Fog horn going off outside all night. Not too loud but sounded like we'd left a phone off the hook somewhere. Room was otherwise quiet. I slept through it but it kept my husband awake. Also there was a window at the top of our room which didn't have a curtain over it which let early morning light in.

Lovely sea-side feel to this hotel. Rooms were nice and big and beds were comfortable. Plenty of tea and coffee and a big fridge.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

my girlfriends were happy
    • Deluxe Double Suite

There needs to be more handicap rooms with views...There was not an easy way to get a handicapped accessible bathroom in a room that slept three and had a view. It was a very good thing I took my high riser portable toilet seat with me, but embarrassing to do so. I also have trouble sleeping on most hotel beds...too hard

the staff was wonderful and the view was okay

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Very nice
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

Bathroom is large but sink is too small, there's no countertop space and toilet is LOW (like preschool size).

Bed was WONDERFUL!!! Loved the fireplace ❤

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Great staff, adequet room but not priced right...
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

I thought the room was small for what we paid for. For a $300+ room it sure was small, no table and chairs, no full length mirror, not sure where we were supposed to put our lap top or play cards? The landscape also looked pretty tired and the 1 pot with dead plants on the deck was pretty sad.

Super soft pillow, nice fireplace, good coffee and everyone who worked there was very very pleasant and helpful. They all seemed to like their jobs and place of employment.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Love it
    • Deluxe King Suite

The pillows and sheets were uncomfortable, feels itchy when laying on it. Color choice was not impress, looks like old sheets.

Love the room, the view and the location.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Good and not so much.
    • Oceano Inn King Suite- located outside main building

The AC was very loud. The bathroom was bad: tiny vanity (there was room for a larger one) and the tub had a lot of chips. The carpet had stains. The room needs to be redone.

They had the best pillows ever and a comfortable bed. The location was good. We had a nice view of the marina.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Oceano hotel
    • Deluxe King Suite

Unfortunately, the only things that were troublesome was the foghorn in the distance went off every 30 seconds all day & night. (They did supply earplugs) And the coffee machine was a pain in the butt. It was very confusing, couldn't get it to work right.

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean & comfortable, it felt very homey. The view was amazing from our room. We loved the big tv over the fireplace. Great time!

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Even better than we expected!
    • Deluxe Villa

The villa was even more comfortable than we expected -- extremely spacious with high end linens, toiletries, and furnishings. Our kids loved the gas fireplace. The location is ideal in terms of walkable proximity to a marina and local eateries, and convenient to some of the best beaches. We are already planning a second trip back -- my daughter requested a trip back for her 15th birthday to include a spa visit.

We Price Match