Reviews of Oceanside Marina Suites - A Waterfront Hotel 3 stars

2008 Harbor Drive North, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA

#16 of 26 hotels in Oceanside

Everyone was very kind and helpful.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Lack of air conditioning. I know San Diego is cool and most times you don’t need it but it did make the rooms uncomfortable for most of the day.

Everyone was very kind and helpful. The view from the pool was wonderful

Location is beautiful but due to the rude staff at check in I wont stay there again.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The staff was rude. Booked and paid for ocean view but did not receive a room with the view of the ocean. Desk clerk who checked me in was very rude and unprofessional. Dirty dishes were in the sink when I checked in. Window screen in the bedroom was so dirty you couldn't see out of it.

The room and property has potential. Beautiful location.

Was looking forward to a beautiful room with ovean view. Didnt get. Wanted to relax by clean pool.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Premier room was supposed to be ocean view and wasnt. Pool area filthy. Needed to be power washed down. pool Furniture needed replacing. More trash cans in pool area and needed extra staffing on holiday

Comfortable bed. Clean updated room

Location, location, location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The decor was outdated. The light in the living area was not working, the fireplace was missing the "turn on " button. Someone from the front desk had to come turn it on for us a and come back to turn it off.. When we arrived I found that there was some housekeeping issues that superceded the outdated decor. There was still a used coffee filter in the coffee maker and the toilet in one of the bathrooms was not cleaned.

The view was spectacular, the grounds were well maintained , the bed was comfy and the staff was very helpful and accommodating.

Nice pool and place to BBQ.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

No elevators lol but good exercise.

Nice pool and place to BBQ. Great ocean and marina views. Night swimming was really cool! Had a premium one bedroom and it was super nice.

Butler stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Parking $12 a day was a little upsetting. I can see if guests have multiple cars due to spaces but 1 car should be free. The hot tub was down, little upsetting because the view was beautiful at night!

The room was amazing!!! Bed was beyond comfortable and huge, I LOVED IT!! The view on the back patio is relaxing, beautiful and peaceful!! We had a great time!!

the beds were hard, the bedroom TV was never connected to a...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Only the view -certainly, not the facility!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beds were hard, the bedroom TV was never connected to a provider, therefore did not work. The lighting is very poor and the bathroom ceiling dripped from the shower about us on the 2nd flood. I will not be staying there again.

Money wasted here!
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Was promised a room with an ocean view when booked 2 months ago.

Good location and proximity to the ocean and restaurants but was completely dissapointed upon entering our room. Not only was it run down and in serious need of updating but not clean or ready when we arrived at 3:30pm. We were there to visit our son and made it clear that we wanted an oceanview room which it was not and zero effort was made to accommodate. We spent alot of money in fact the same as an oceanside room, I dont get it but we'll research much better next time. These folks behaved as if they were doing you a favor by simply giving you a place to lay your head at night and thats just how it turned out. Never again!

The Booking.com website needs updated to include the current details and not mislead people.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The ads are wrong, there’s NO breakfast! There was no A/C, which was only a problem if you were in your room during daylight hours. Hardly any rooms face the ocean, almost all face the slips in the harbor.

I liked going to sleep and waking up to the sea lions carrying on across the harbor. The ocean breeze was lovely in the evening. Watched the boaters getting ready to sail out, while eating my breakfast. It was nice to be able to cook some of our meals in our room. It was nice to be tucked away from the busiest parts of the area.

Property falling apart and not maintained. Too bad great location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The room is falling apart and completely filthy. The carpets looked like a college dorm room after a party where everyone puked on the carpet and did not clean afterwards.

VIEW WAS GREAT

Hotel location is wonderful.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel could use some upgrading, and overall building maintenance-repair of cracks, exterior paint. The carpet and chairs/couches need cleaned in the hotel rooms, even in our remodeled room. Overall freshness of the hotel could use improving.

Hotel location is wonderful. Views of the harbour are great. Can go for walks around the hotel and a few restaurants are within walking distance. The pool is fun and nice hot tub.

very pleased with everything
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

regular sounds like children yelling around the pool etc were amplified due to is location

It has great water views, close to all the resturants in the harbor, away form the traffic noise of the main drag

Could be so much more!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The property is dated and the updating (like painting) hasn't been done well. The water in the guest bathtub never did get hot. The dishes were minimal, and we had only one small sauce pan for cooking.

The view was great

The staff were nice, clean room, not the best room.
    • Deluxe Studio

Keys to the room, didn’t like that I can’t keep them in my wallet because of whatever they stop working.. Beds, not to comfy, sheets, well, I would’ve loved a blanket.. Also would’ve loved cream and sugar more than I got, two packets of sugar for two coffee bags isn’t enough.

The staff were nice, clean room, not the best room.. I’d prefer a few more pillows but that’s fine.

It was in a nice location
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

I booked this room from booking.com and was super excited for my husband whom was in route to drop a vehicle off for our Marine. I wanted him to stay somewhere nice. I am a Hilton Employee and could have had him stay at any of the properties for far less than I paid, I thought I would splurge and getting something special. The phots are misleading!! I thought I was getting a nice remodeled suite and in fact He got a run down, outdated, 1970s room. The visit was so much more than just dropping off a vehicle. Sadly disappointed in this one.

It was in a nice location

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Carpets were objectively filthy! I kept shoes on the entire time. Although there were kitchens, there were no baking pans, serving bowls, etc. to help with cooking. Paint chipping throughout. Exterior property was lacking. There is so much that can be done to make this property show better, and make guests more comfortable and interested in returning. Although there are plusses to this property, I will not be returning - mostly because of lack of cleanliness.

Location. Bed was comfortable

Nice location but run down (nothing special) :(
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The room was dirty and outdated . Needed a lot of love. I picked flowers around the hotel just to liven up our room. You could hear the people walk around above us like crazy. They weren’t noisy people the building was just very very creeky. Woke us up a lot. There was nothing really supplied in the kitchen and we were shoved all the way in the back in the parking lot and by the dumpster. This room should be super discounted because of the traffic walking by and it just takes away from your stay being by the dumpster and middle of the parking lot.

Being able to see the water was nice and seeing the boats and seals helped make the weekend a little better.

May have been a great place to stay years ago, perhaps again if they invest in fixing the place up
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Understanding water front property, but dated and in much need of a facelift. Although pretty clean, room needs updating, tile in bathroom aged, missing pieces. Carpet very old. NO HAIRDRYER...... ironing board cover dry rotted. Did not feel like it was comfortable to relax in.

Staff super friendly. Clean. Towels fresh.

We had a handicapped room and it was very dangerous for any handicapped person.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The shower in one of the bathrooms needed cleaning and cracks and caulking repaired. The tile in the kitchen and bathrooms had Holes in them and my wife cut her toes twice on them and was bleeding pretty good and I had to bandage them. The bathroom faucet was loose and the towel rack in one bathroom fell down. The patio screen door screen was broken and had to be repaired.. There was not a lot of TV channels to choose from, every channel said we needed to purchase--it seems the hotel didn't purchase a correct package for their customers.

The outside grounds were nicely kept.

Our recent stay at Oceanside Marina and Suites.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

We loved everything about it.

Our stay was very nice although the water had to be shut off two seperate days at certain times it wasn't a bad experience.The rooms were nice beds were comfortable i love that they have kitchens in them and we had the chance to have a big patio. Beautiful views right by the ocrean we would definitely stay again.

Being harassed the morning of checkout turned one of our...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Being harassed the morning of checkout turned one of our favorite hotels in Oceanside to a place we will never visit again. We stay here yearly for a girls weekend and have never had these problems. My mom is physically disabled and was having some serious issuers in the morning which made her unable to fully move around, the hotel was very rude about extending our checkout (only gave us 15 minutes) and in that time we had three knocks at the door reminding us that we had to be out and that our water was going to be shut off. The final knock we were accused of having a dog in the room and on the patio, which we did not. Finally we go to the front desk to check out at 11:20 ... 20 minutes past the stated checkout time and again be accused of having a dog and telling us very rudely that our room will be fully inspected. Never again will we stay here so unfortunate

Beautiful location but the rooms need to be updated.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Everything was old and needed to be updated! Coffee table was stained and furniture was old.

Beautiful location but the rooms need to be updated. Our room look like it hadn't been updated in a long time. Old tub and needing paint job badly. Th staff was friendly and helpful.

The beds were slightly lumpy from age, but the bedding that...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The furnishings were old, however the bathrooms and kitchen counters were updated so they may be in the process of updating the furnishing also. The coffee pot didn't look clean or inviting so the free coffee for room was a nogo. Not a lot of available TV channels but if you're there to enjoy the beach and outside festivities it will be no big deal

The beds were slightly lumpy from age, but the bedding that they use made it still be one of the best sleeps I had in a while. Loved the updates that were performed in the bathrooms

Will not stay here again. Unless iron get upgraded
    • Deluxe Studio

The room was outdated, no digital AC/heater no back board on beds, beds where extra bouncy, carpet felt like was old and dirty.. very outdated rooms

Location was great

Great value!/all rooms harbor or ocean front/comfortable and clean
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

View from our room obstructed by roof of large poolside event room/shabby features lessened rating—frayed carpet at entry, chunk out of white coffee table, etc.

Great bed/spacious suite/lovely view of harbor and ocea/quiet/great shower/fireplace/accommodating staff

Our suite was amazing the only thing that was an eyesore was...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Our suite was amazing the only thing that was an eyesore was in our bathroom the shower rod was rusted not just a little but horrible also our door to our room looked like someone had taken a crowbar to it trying to break in when I brought it to our recieptionence attention they seemed not to care. But other than that I enjoyed our visit

I probably won't stay again since the Hilton across the way is cleaner and better all around.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The property is old and room was run down and carpet was stained. The parking is awful for anything larger than compact and limited. Pool closed early so didn't get to enjoy.

The location was perfect and the price was good

We love it here and it's the only place we stay when we visit Oceanside
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Need to update booking.com there is no breakfast. Missed that!

Our view was amazing and having our own balcony to sit out and enjoy it was great. We also loved using the fireplace in our room😊

Thanks to great staff.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

not much for cooking utensils. Knives dull, no bowls. Having said this we were able to make do.

location, room had cooking facilities, view. Staff were great!

wonderful!
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

parking fee is just not acceptable. Location was great, staff was friendly. Our room had some stains on carpet, fridge was not cleaned out properly, coffee cups were dirty??..coffee pod left inside which was used previously, they could give you some extra creamers, you get one tiny packet per cup. everything else was just wonderful, loved the place. My husband left his jacket and they called us that evening.

Most of our complaints are small so definitely not a reason we wouldnt come back.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The cleanliness could have been a bit better. The room we were supposed to be in had mold on the pull out couch so maybe check those a bit more to keep that from happening. One day the housekeeping never came so we had towels all in the floor and had to ask for more.

Love that it felt like a little apartment while we were visiting and had room for my family of 5. Gorgeous view and love how close to the beach it is!

It was a good trip except for stubbing my toe
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I did have a small problem the first night because the bed board under the bed broke and I had to sleep in a chair. It was too late to try to get it fixed that night. It was fixed the next day. Also the bed post I couldn’t see in the night I stubbed my toe pretty badly. One other thing was the shower in the master bedroom had a shower curtain that was too short and water splashed on the floor.

Beautiful property. Lots of places to see. Good restaurants. Very relaxing.

Beautiful hotel but could be a little more cleaner.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The room was not very clean it looked like all they did was clean the beds and put clean towels in the bathrooms. The floors were not very clean and neither was the kitchen.

The location and views.

The location was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I booked with 7 rooms left but somehow I got a room without a good balcony and view. I was a little disappointed as we traveled all the way from Boston Ma to see the Pacific Ocean. I was looking forward to sitting on the balcony watching the sunset.

The location was beautiful. Staff very nice. Room was very big. Beds were comfortable.

Awesome views all around the hotel
    • Deluxe Studio

It needs a little work on the Windows and balcony doors. The door and window didn't lock.

We lived the view all around the hotel. My kids loved the pool area.

Great, the only bother was the parking fee.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The one thing I hated was that parking was $12 a night, which is ridiculous that parking isn’t free since the room is already $170 for one night

I liked the view, location, and all the amenities

The people at the front desk was really helpful
    • Deluxe Studio

It’s old duty the bathrooms are disgusting the mattress are not comfortable I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone besides that funny smell when you walk into the room😖

The people at the front desk was really helpful

You can't beat this view
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

You could hear people on occasion in the hall but it wasn't bad or anything. Everything was pretty great honestly. I could see where they had maybe cut a couple corners on the remodel, but again nothing was so bad as to bring the stay down or anything.

The hotel was very nice, I was a little nervous when I read some online reviews, but based on my experience I could not be happier. The room was very nice, the bed was comfortable, and you can't beat the view. We had an ocean view room which we had requested, they originally wanted to put us on the harbor but we requested an ocean view and they were very accommodating.

Much better experience than we expected: staff customer service, dining, shops and sunset views!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

No elevator from ground level to first and particularly the second floor. What's the point of having luggage trolleys on front desk/first floor when you sill have to lug them up a steep flight of stairs to the front desk for checking in or opposite direction for checking out?

Five star kudos to Front Desk Manager CAMILO ENRIQUEZ! Totally personifies the meaning of providing quality service! Greatly appreciated multi-lingual staff: Spanish, Russian, Polish, Punjabi etc. And Room Service staff were superior...graciously met all of our needs with a smile each day! We'll be back again!

Gorgeous location nice room with awesome views!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We had issues with the heater and wished there was a tv in the bedroom but everything else was amazing

Gorgeous location nice room with awesome views! Easy parking and great price

The lobby is very cute and the pool/bbq area are very...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The two-bedroom suites are old and disgusting. I didn't like anything except for the big balcony and the jacuzzi/pool area.

The lobby is very cute and the pool/bbq area are very well kept. Having said that, we were very excited to check into our room. Then we got the key and the room was a dump!! It was just really gross.....The bathroom was clean, thankfully and the huge balcony was a plus. But I had to put a blanket over the couch just to feel ok sitting on it. I would not recommend this property to anyone!! Unless of course they renovate it.

It was a reasonably priced place for a night, but it needs maintenance and updating.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The king bed frame was so high that you had to use a stool to get into the bed. That is dangerous, especially for older or handicapped people. All the furniture was old and beat up. The curtains were broken down, the bathroom cauking horrible, just to name a couple issues. This place has not been maintained. My sister had a room on the other side of the complex (Vacation International room) that had been updated and was much nicer.

The views from the pool area and the views of the marina were quite scenic.

beautiful property, little dated but very spacious and beautiful sunset.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

we didn't get our room made up.. the first day we were one most of the day, and shortly after we returned, maid showed up with extra supplies, but no offer to make up room. 2nd day I put out sign to please make up room, we were gone most of the day, and no service was given. we had to call for coffee refill. also staff couldn't tell me how to call room to room.

Room was very spacious, full size kitchen, 2 bedrooms, our room had walk out to patio with ocean view and view of pool. Bed was super comfortable.

You pay when you stay on the beach...
    • Deluxe Studio

Mattresses were cheap & uncomfortable. Linens & towels were scratchy. Shower curtain was stained with God knows what...

LICATION!! Patio/ balcony

Serenity
    • Deluxe Studio

Having a 23month old by yourself with no elevator was a little struggle but manageable.

We walked the property it was very clean and green places where you could just sit and take in the beauty of nature that surrounded you

Really good views and comfortable living areas ne little tweaking of the small things.
    • Deluxe Studio

A few small things came up, including hair around sink, coffee filter still in maker when we arrived, lack of blankets in hotel, customer service.

Views were Great and recently renovated and spacious living quarters was very comfortable. Manager was nice and eventually took care if our concerns.

Could have been better
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

No dresser in the room. Kitchen had no tools and I had to go but and buy stuff just to use it. The windows had Bobbi's k out curtains and it made it impossible for a day sleeper to sleep

I liked to fireplace and jacuzzi in the room. It felt cozy like a home.

Room was very nice, great view.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

4pm check in. Not a minute earlier. It was super bowl Sunday and we had hoped to be in the room to watch the start of the game.

Room was very nice, great view.

I'm not coming back

Internet

Not enough space in the tv aria for more than two people, and the worst internet I have ever seen in a hotel, the best place was the kitchen, it was also very cold the heat was only in the tv aria, I left after my first night. Thank you

We loved our stay so much that we decided to stay an extra...
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

We loved our stay so much that we decided to stay an extra night! It was fun to wake up in the morning and see the surfers and also see the boats come in and out of the marina all day! The staff was very friendly and accommodating! Our Premier one bedroom suite was updated and looked just like the pictures!! Also, the area itself and location are beautiful!! We can't wait to come back!!

Only there 2 days & room was ok for that length of time. Front desk was very pleasant.
    • Deluxe Studio

No hangers in the closet. Tub needed resurfacing bad! Could not get shower to work (?) did not like how m/v & frig in cabinet.

Views around the hotel.

Very disappointed would not come back
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Furniture very old and damaged, carpets stained and very dirty tv did not work properly, kept turning off and on, no reaction to request to front desk to fix the problem

The ocean view is the only redeeming quality otherwise less than motel 6. Would not recommend

Started out as an absolute horror but ended on a great note.
    • Deluxe Studio

Our first night was in room 111.... DO NOT ACCEPT THIS ROOM! This room is deplorable and should not be used for the general public until completely gutted and remodeled. Why in the world the hotel would issue this room is a mystery. The mattresses were springy and uncomfortable supported by nothing more than a cheap bed frame. The wife and I dare not walk in our bare feet on the carpet, it was that discusting. The shower walls looked as if they had mold. I had to personally tighten the handles on the sliding glass doors to the shower so they wouldn't fall off. Bare in mind, I'm retired military and not a prude but this room is unacceptable. I would guess it had not been updated since 1979. However! I did tactfully complain to "Novella" at the front desk who was absolutely wonderful and offered us room 125 with a most delightful, understanding and acommodating attitude. Thank you Novella!

Our 2nd room (room 125, we stayed in this room our last 2 nights) was awesome. Modern updates were well done in an attractive executive design. Bed was huge and VERY comfortable. Shower was incredible. Ceramic tile flooring was beautful. Carpet in the living room needs replacing but tolerable. The appliances were items I'd want in my own home. Every convienence in the room worked as advertised. The views of the marina and the ocean are spectacular and the landscaping and upkeep of the grounds are impeccable. Wi-Fi was strong and pleasurable.

Very nice and relaxing definitel.y would recommend family and friends I definitely will go again
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Havingg to pay to park. Better quality of furniture and having a TV in every room which it didn't have in the queen size room. Not providing a free breakfast.

Being that close to the water and the view it was beautiful. The size of the room was great.

We will definitely be back. The rooms are apparently all different so this review is for #256.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The kitchen could have been better equipped. There was only one small pot with scratched Teflon (would recommend they get stainless steel). Used the one frying pan (stainless steel) for all cooking. There wasn’t any hot water from the kitchen sink. Shower took awhile to heat up but was then fine. The coffee maker was old but worked ok.

We were overall very happy with our stay. Loved the balcony and view. The gas fireplace was nice. Beds were good, I slept very well. It was quiet, grounds were nice - over all very relaxing. Sam at front desk was very helpful and friendly.

Horrible. I wouldn't stay there again, even if it was free
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The musty,stale odor. The cracks and what looks like mold in the bathroom. The peeling wallpaper,the old scratched bathroom mirror. The dirty bathroom walls. The damaged kitchen appliances.curtains hanging off the curtain rod .Having to pay for on premise parking, Which was difficult to use because i drive a Pickup. No elevator. The pictures of the rooms on their website are very misleading. My room was nothing like on the website. It's obvious that this room hasnt been upgraded or remodeled in 30 years or more. Im embarrassed for the city of Oceanside to have such a HORRIBLE place in the beautiful Oceanside Harbor.

Good
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I stayed in a 2 bedroom luxery villa with a kitchenette Homer with almost no kitchen utilities. For example there were only 2 forks, 1 spoon, 1 plate and no pots and pans. We called the front desk for assistance and they were only able to provide 3 forks and 2 very small pans. If there is a kitchenette there should be stuff to cook and eat with.

The views are beautiful and piecfull. The grill is also really nice.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Love all the beautiful scenery moments and pictures i was able to capture!
    • Deluxe Studio

I didn't like the floor pretty uneven making it hard for a handicapped person with ortho shoes to walk on.

I liked it was very quiet at night, making you enjoy a peaceful night outside in your balcony.The views that you get just steps from there are amazing!

The location was great rite on the water
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I have stayed there before an they always seem to put me in the older rooms this time t he cabinet was hanging half off floor an stove was dirty an the electricity went off in the room

The location was great rite on the water

Never again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The master bedroom bed had bedbugs and my mother was bit all over her neck and arms. We told them about it and when they sent room service to come check it out, they lied and said there wasn't any bed bugs. After hours of going back and forth, they finally admitted that there was in fact bed bugs and gave me a full refund.

Very beautiful suite and room.

Absolutely beautiful - almost perfect!
    • Deluxe Studio

I would have liked the pool/Jacuzzi open at least an hour longer at night

So the only thing to complain about this place is that there is no elevators and only one ice machine! But everything else was AWESOME!

I would rather have paid more and had a room in top condition.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The rooms really need renovation. Our bathroom faucet was free-floating. It was hard to turn on the water because the faucet wasn't anchored. Everything was clearly old.

In its day this must have been an amazing hotel. The price did reflect the tiredness of the rooms. If they brought everything up to modern standards it would cost twice as much.

Awesome!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing I absolutely loved my time there and will be back!

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Great room and kitchen! Quiet and GREAT sleep quality! Deana and Mira and the cleaning staff are awesome!

Fabulous. I will bring my family here as well as keep it as a private retreat.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

No breakfast buffet which is actually good. I didn’t eat things I really didn’t need.

They did an incredible job with the remodeling. It was like having an apartment on site. I felt very much at home. One night, I requested help with the fireplace. In just a few minutes, a young man came by and lit it for me. The staff is very nice & accommodating. They even advised where to find free parking when going to the beach.

Will stay again. Pretty quiet area. Grounds well kept.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The couch and chair were not cushy and the room smelled musty. The patio door and kitchen window need upgrading for safety's sake. They should have aired out the room the day we arrived.

This property is unusal. It was built in the 50's and the room upgrades are nice. The facade needs repair. The room windows need to be upgraded. Our bedroom suite was large and the virw from the huge terrace was spectacular! Full size refrigerator, gas range, coffee maker,toaster.

Honestly I would not recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms were out dated and in need of some real repair. The first room that they put us in smelled of mildew. The staff was great but the rooms are out dated.

We enjoyed our week but not having a car made shopping for food difficult
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We booked a sea view but the first room we were given overlooked the harbour. We were moved on the second day No shops close by .Very inconvienient for self catering

Swimming pool great

I would never go here again.This really is a two-star motel on the water.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The property was dated and dirty. The furniture is old and uncomfortable. No AC and no service. the parking was difficult and the wayfinding signage not clear.

The water.

It was comfortable and esthetically pleasing but a bit dull.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Our shower didn't drain properly, resulting in a bath/shower. Not our favorite! The staff wasnt extremely friendly and it was basically lights out at 10pm. For a beach hotel it was a bit quiet and boring. Pool was cold, closed early, and they discouraged any "friend get togethers" or noise. We felt a bit like we do at home when our kids are in bed after 9pm and like we were going to get in trouble if we made any noise on our balcony. It was a Saturday night! I would recommend it for a relaxing weekend or for business travelers or families but not for couples or if you're looking to have a fun or lively weekend.

The size and decor of the room and view from balcony.

So much fun for our family!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Did not supply fitted sheets. Facilities are older/dated. Rooms dated but comfortable and relatively clean.

Sea lions. Harbor. Beach. Fresh ocean air. Beautiful location. Wonderful views. 2 minutes to I-5. Paved trail. Kitchen. Helpful staff.

It was the perfect place for a reunion with my grand kids, they loved it.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

No air conditioning, it was hot on the coast.we were given 2 floor fans & ceiling fans helped but it was still uncomfortable.Kitchen could use flat wear and a couple pots.we had a clogged toliet but it was taken care of in timely manner.

Bbq, fishing off the rocks, pool, gardens, spacious accomodations, friendly staff, vending machines.

You are lucky I am telling you about this place.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Not much to dislike sorry.

Because I would love to keep it all to ourselves. Fabulous find. Location is wonderful. We stayed twice within 2+weeks in USA, extending planned stay of 2 nights to 4 initially, then returning later in the trip for another 3. There cannot be a room with a poor view in the whole place. Our first two bed flat was to the side so we could see Ocean, marina. Second stay was a one bedroomed flat overlooking pool and beyond that out to the Ocean. But even the ones around the back of hotel must have the Marina which is full of pretty boats. Hotel edges a little knocked around perhaps, but that feels as if it because many families have been coming here for years so it's well used. First flat was a little tired, but who cares. Big cooker, microwave, sad little old toaster. Two good bedrooms, two fully equipped bathrooms. Balcony with big table and views to match. Outside by pool 3 huge gas plumber bbqs which we used several times. Hugely efficient. We ate in several times as fun and easy and relaxing. Second flat had clearly been modernised, huge new fridge, lovely bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle. Again, lovely table with spectacular view over Ocean. Laundry on site $3 sees a huge load washed and dried, but have it in quarters. Pool and jacuzzi in centre of hotel overlooking sea. We stayed on couple nights when fully booked and it never felt even close to busy really. From our first room on harbour side the Sealions were easily heard, which was wonderful. We watched the Pelicans flying past. (Mind you, we also woke up to the local Sea Captain reminding his passengers to collect their belongings as they disembarked their night time cruise, at 2-05am)

Will definitely be back!
    • Deluxe Studio

When first checking in was given the wrong room and walked into someone else's room while they were in there 😳 Also didn't like that there were no elevators.

One bedroom suite was perfect for our family! Loved the views!

We were scheduled to stay for 2 nights but only stayed for one because of how gross it was. This
    • Deluxe Studio

The rooms were filthy. I as well as my family members felt uncomfortable sitting on the sofa. The carpet was so dirty that when my kids walked on it bare footed, their feet turned black.The walls were covered in filth,and the room hasn't been updated / cleaned since the 80's.

The views we're beautiful.

Overall, it was fair. The room size is great but cleanliness needs improvement.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

No airconditioning, the room is not clean - carpet stain in the living room, someone left a dirty glass in the sink when we got to our room, and bathroom dirty. Parking not free for hotel guest.

I like the location, and the view! The room was big.