Reviews of Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West 4 stars

1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75234, USA

#17 of 151 hotels in Dallas

6.1

Manager Aaron was great!

Location, and no shuttle the airport. And the deposit that wasn't mentioned per night when I booked this room. $50 a night deposit.

Manager Aaron was great! Very considerate and made me feel welcomed.

Overall place was good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds need to be updated, as well the pillows.

Staff was good, Hotel was very clean but room service need more attention in room cleaning, e.g. coffee machine was not cleaned, room refrigerator was not cleaned.

Great location but dated hotel

The room was dated and dingy. Definitely not what I'm accustomed to with the Omni. Power strips glued to the furniture for chargers. Carpet that looked like it was from the 80s. Parking was difficult due to a conference in one of the halls.

The property was centrally located with ease of access to the freeway and downtown.

Very nice stay if you're ok with some noise

The doors to neighboring rooms slammed every time someone allowed them to close on their own, and would slam so hard it shook the walls. This would wake us from a dead sleep and got very frustrating. The rooms also had refrigerators but no microwave, which was inconvenient.

The hotel was very well kept and clean. Rooms were spacious and well kept and in good condition. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Really enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

Room great very clean and cool, restaurant very good food.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I checked in on line and got to hotel at 12:30 room not ready had 1:00 check in went to lunch and came back at 1:45 still not ready had to call management to get room other people got their room before me. Very disappointed in this very poor customer service . If I had got text room was not ready yet I would have stayed longer at lunch. Communication is all I ask.

Room great very clean and cool, restaurant very good food. Pool was great

Satisfied Customers

Second floor view was not pleasant near the compressors. And the robes were dingy and well used. Could not find vending machines to buy water.

Three lobby was beautiful and clean. The bed was comfortable. And the room was clean and spacious.

Not good it's a shame to call it Omni
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was nothing to like

The staff was very good that was it everything else smelled like a sewer the property was not clean nor updated and all they kept telling us is that they were pre-existing problems when the Doubletree on them and they bought the property back in the 90s so when do you take responsibility for what you purchased

I was not satisfied.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It’s seem to be a nice hotel but it was not clean at all. We had found the guess wet clothes left in the room. Smeared water on the night stand it was not clean at all. I was so surprised because a lot of people would say that’s one of the best hotels, and my overall Experience I was highly dissatisfied and will not return.

The guest services were friendly.

Great hotel with a superb location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was a little outdated but not enough to affect our stay at all.

Great location. Easy to get around town without any issues. Staff was very friendly. Loved the movies at the pool.

The hotel and it's staff provided excellent customer service and superb hospitality.

I believe that the strong room fragrances that were being used on our floor was covering up a musty mold smell just off the elevators. Fragrance was fine. Hope it wasn't being used to mask something that needed attention (i.e. black mold)

We had a particularly bad experience at a hotel just before we found a deal at the Omni Park West. From the first moment we drove up to the front entrance we were instantly relieved, at ease, and comfortable. It is a wonderful respite from the hectic bustle of our daily lives. I would highly recommend ANY Omni Hotel to any person seeking excellent accommodations expertly appointed.

All in all, a very nice experience!

The room could stand to be updated. The bathroom wasn't spotless when we arrived.

The bed was very comfy! The room was a little worn. We valet parked which was high at $15 per night. We never left the hotel during our 2 day stay. The pool was great and we loved Sam!

I liked that everything was clean, the staff was friendly,...

The only downside was the night we went to the pool there were bugs floating in it.

I liked that everything was clean, the staff was friendly, and the room was extremely comfortable.

customer service desk person was kind enough to credit us for our stay for the night and apologized.

air conditioning wasn't working and bathroom tub was dirty. They put us in another room and the air conditioning was a little better but the air vents were dirty and 1 inch thick dust on it and the smell of sulfur was coming in thru the vents from time to time.

Overall a very nice stay.

The facility overall needs updating. Larger in room TV's. One safety rail mount for the hot tub is completely detached from the floor. The front desk could have paid attention when not busy of course when we were coming in and out. Meaning greeting or asking if we needed anything.

Clean rooms. Sam the outdoor area/pool waiter was wonderful. He was very attentive to not just us but everyone in the pool area. Sam took time and talked with us. He was just wonderful. Made us feel very welcome. Adam the front entrance greeter and valet was also very nice and attentive.

Impromptu staycation

We stayed in room 208 and there was a wedding party going on next door. There is also a huge really bright parking light that faces the window and shines directly into the room. The view was obstructed by the light and it was a view or the parking lot and the building😩😩😩 dont stay in room 208

Its a beautiful hotel not as gorgeous as the Omni Downtown Dallas but for its location the ambiance was very nice. Rooms were clean and spacious as well.

I walked in and booked my room in less than 5 min and was in...

Can’t think of anything that should change

I walked in and booked my room in less than 5 min and was in my room. The front desk staff was very fast and friendly

Parking was extremely easy and hotel was easy to find

It smelled as if the hotel had been wet but maybe it's just because the hotel is a little older.

Parking was extremely easy and hotel was easy to find

It was okay...over priced but ok

It doesn't get really cold. It was really hot that day and I set the thermostat on 60 but it didn't get to cold like way cheaper hotels I've been to. It's not alot of things around it either. I'm used to things being walking distance from hotels ...but it was was just a circle k .OH! And we had a random guy come up to me and my boyfriend and asked us if we wanted to buy drugs. I thought that was pretty unique 😂

It was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

Was not put in the room we had booked- they informed us they...

Was not put in the room we had booked- they informed us they were over booked. I had paid for my room a month in advance. We also were not told any info- not a check out time, where the room was located, where the elevators were, where parking was, what time the pool was open or closed, where the restaurant was or anything.

Horrible stay I will never stay at this property again and I will let all my friends know not to sta

Staff and fees

The front desk staff was rude and unprofessional, the did not let me know about all charges that I would be charged then refused to explain the process which caused me to have no spending money while I was visiting Dallas!

A fair experience

The rooms are tired, stuffy, and a bit musty. A lot of the appliances and amenities in the room feel dated or worn. Our TV would cut in and out. Shower pressure was poor.

The hotel lobby is very nice. Bar staff at the Hunter's Lounge were fantastic. Staff was great in general. Parking is easy as there is a parking garage. Access to the highway is very convenient.

I expected better from Omni

Furniture was outdated, The tv had no HDMI cord, shower in the King room was small and not very clean, only one vending machine in the basement.

I liked that the hotel was fairly quiet.

My Okay Stay

I was surprised by how small the “deluxe king” room was. Considering I paid $165 plus $10 for WIFI that I didn’t use. What hotel is charging for WIFI these days? I was disappointed with the room mostly.

The property looked beautiful. The staff was friendly.

Not exactly what I expected...

There was no complimentary breakfast. I will not stay there again because of that. The shower head 🚿 in the bathroom was also outdated. It was in one position and would not move. I was disappointed to say the least. There were a bunch of kids and families in the pool which was nice, but not the spot my husband and friends were looking for!

The bed was comfortable and the floor was fairly quiet.

It was an overall good experience .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was a little late giving us our rooms. But they gave us some appetizers and drinks vouchers which I thought it was a nice gesture. There is plenty of free parking. Our waiter Sam at the restaurant was very nice and very profesional .

This was the best luxury trip I have ever been treated to

If you park yourself it is hard to find a parking spot close to the entrance and you have to walk a distance to get there

I love the robes they have in the room and the bed was so comfortable.

Nice! Will definitely stay again

The room could of been just a tad bigger for the price, but overall great

The bed, omg! The pillows were the most amazing pillows EVER! Where can i buy my own ?!?

Outstanding Have not experienced this quality and service in years.

No Fox News On TV. Only Fake News networks!

Incredible service. Reminded me of service you used to get in major hotels Staff clearly took pride in their work. They worked as a team and helped each other out

A overnight stay

There was nothing I didn't like about the hotel.

From the moment I walked in i was greeted by friendly staff. Everything was as expected and looked as pictured online.

We would stay here again.

Cowboys lost :(

Nice lobby, friendly staff, always held the door. Good value. Convenient location central to downtown, airport and the stadiums and its also out away from everything so somewhat quiet.

The bed WAS like a cloud!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed WAS like a cloud! The staff is always accommodating. It's easy to find and close to tons of restaurants & shopping! Room service breakfast could be a bit warmer but overall one of my favorite places to stay!

I enjoyed the quietness.

I would have appreciated if the rooms came equipped with microwaves,free wifi, and maybe breakfast included with cost of rooms.

I enjoyed the quietness. I liked the extra complimentary snacks in the lobby.

Overall, this hotel is worth the stay.

The parking is a little frustrating, if there is an event at the hotel. The food could have been better; I ordered twice while staying in the hotel, and both times, my food wasn't cooked to standard....brick hard bead for my sandwhich, and my steak was touch, fries extremely salty.

My room was perfect; the bed and pillows, are very comfortable. The tv I. The room allows you to order movies, which is a plus as extra options, and if you have kids with you, a good movie will keep their attention. Very friendly staff; nice atmosphere.

Was really pleased with service and staff! The beds were extremely comfortable!

Their staff was so friendly and welcoming. Very nice facility. We were extremely pleased with the room and service! Would recommend to anyone who wants to relax at a; nice, clean, safe, comfortable place.

Wonderful hotel for the Cowboy/Colts game and visiting our son!

WE needed a blanket or bedspread - we were cold! Our view was terrible - roof top with air conditioners.

Beautiful hotel, friendly and professional staff!

The location was ideal for me.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was a long drive to get anywhere if you has only little time after work.

The location was ideal for me.. I had a conference at the same hotel. Quite far from Dallas Downtown...not suitable for tourist visiting Dallas. Not many shops or restaurants in the near vicinity; but the hotel provides a free shuttle within 5 mile radius;; you can get to few supermarkets and restaurants using the shuttle.

Breakfast buffet had nice selection and I appreciated the...

Paid wi-fi ..... who does that? Apparently you can get it free if you join their rewards program but I felt like I would still be charged because the computer message for paid wouldn't change.

Breakfast buffet had nice selection and I appreciated the Gluten free items. Pool area was plenty spacious and had nice lounge chairs!

Second stay. It's DEFINITELY a good value!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping never came around to empty trash cans or replenish the linen.

Great view! Even though the room was right over the highway, there was no noise!

The restaurant had to get fresh food and tried polenta for...

There was a grease spot on head board and white dried up stuff on tv stand and vanity, I wet a towel and wipes the furniture myself Furniture should inspected and wiped down if needed

The restaurant had to get fresh food and tried polenta for The first time as recommended by server like the fact that their activities at the hotel . Movies etc

Love the Omni Parkwest!

No complaints other than that it rained just as we were about to sit out by the beautiful pool =)

Food was wonderful, service absolutely perfect at dinner on the terrace overlooking the pool. Hotel personnel are accommodating and friendly. Room was clean and well designed.

Very nice hotel and every one was very friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a light go out in the entry of the room and no one ever came to fix it. A microwave would be helpful in the room. Late night dining options would also be convenient.

Very nice hotel and every one was very friendly.

Exceptional Value

The guests were a little noisey, and the outside of the windows were filthy. My room had a very nice view that could have been amazing if I could have seen it better.

Nice clean property. Linens were clean and plentiful. The room was clean, and provided a nice view of the city. Plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.

Great!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing I didn't like. Everything was great. Will probably stay here next time.

The room was nice and clean. The staff were super friendly.

Very nice hotel overall.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't appreciate security continuously accusing me of violating "quiet time" - at all. They kept saying that "my children" were too loud. I do not have children. It was just me and my elderly mother-in-law and she is highly arthritic. Needless to say, she was not jumping on beds or whatever someone's kids were doing. Security returned to my room "every.single.night" of my stay to accuse me of making noise. I'm not sure if they ever located or reprimanded those who were truly being disruptive.

Very nice hotel overall.

Omni is an outstanding hotel

Parking is in a garage which is ok. Maybe more lights or courtesy security to walk through if going to car late at night.

Extremely clean and very friendly staff

The Staff was extremely helpful and hospitable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room smelled really bad when we first went into the room. They had to come up to spray it. The bathroom light was falling down. The hotel over all needs to be revamped as it is a little unkept but other than that it was a great stay.

The Staff was extremely helpful and hospitable. The value for the amount of money was great. It wasn't located right downtown but it wasn't too far of a drive.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

nice staff and lobby

This is a 3 star hotel maybe 3.5-- I expected much more from an Omni brand; rooms were not 4 star quality at all. Had I known, I would have chose another hotel, because there were many choices in Dallas

nice staff and lobby

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Nice get away

The property was more than I expected and excellent pricing for the amount of time I was in town. On my next trip to Dallas I will be definitely staying there again.

It was Amazing!!!!

The bed was very comfortable.. Our room had and amazing view. We also ordered room service our server Jordan was very helpful and sweet. Everyone made us feel important and was always asking if we needed anything I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be going back again!!!!!

This is an AMAZING hotel

You had to pay to use the wifi

They had a heated pool, a movie was playing while we swam. The rooms were spotless and extremely comfy! Room service was great and the hotel staff was really Friendly! Will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

I love staying here and will come back again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The workers was friendly, it was clean, and the breakfast was great. They rooms was very spacious. I request not to be on the higher floor and they honor me and my entire family to be next to each other.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Everything was excellent.

Everything was excellent. The service provided by the front desk was very welcoming. The facility was extremely clean and my stay was very comfortable.

Stinks in fourth floor as you exit the elevator. Really bad smell!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We stayed on the fourth floor. The lobby area in front of the elevator on 4th floor stinks. This was very evident as soon as one exits the elevator. I did let the front desk know the first day but nothing changed. This is simply not acceptable.

proximity to highway

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was disgusting molded walls This hotel should be reported. Linens were unclean and the room and linens smelled as if they had not been washed. I will never stay at this location again. I wanted omni downtown but they were full. I was hoping to have a comfortable stay I had surgery and was very uncomfortable.

Staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Nice room, nice atmosphere, very nice bar, easy to get to...

I got a membership just so I could get free WiFi and the wifi didn't work, the mini bar in the room wasn't stocked, the card reader at the check-in was broke

Nice room, nice atmosphere, very nice bar, easy to get to the hotel

Overall we had no problems and it was a very nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

That they didn't have a microwave in the room. Also, that the pool didn't feel like it was a heated pool. Other than that I really enjoyed the stay.

The beds were so super comfortable. They had a nice little fitness center. The rooms were nice, and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

great place at a great price i will come back
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

i paid for valet twice one at the door with the attendant and once again at the register.. i wasn't fair but want to save the argument and time consuming of a discussion and phone calls...but i definably wasn't happy about it

breakfast was great the beds and cleaning staff the best

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

from pulling up to very polite valet to the clean and great budget room I enjoyed my anniversary
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I ordered pizza at about 11pm on Sunday night, the older white female at the front desk was rude when calling up to the room... she said, "when ever you decide your ready to pick up your pizza is down here." Than hung up in my face, was very rude but everybody else was extremely sweet.

I loved the easy check in and the valet employees are so polite... They are the first people you see before you come in and they make you smile immediately!

Haven't got my deposit of 50 bucks back

Haven't got my deposit of 50 bucks back

The best people were Karim and Alaa at the front door.

Free wifi, free water at least.

The best people were Karim and Alaa at the front door. Made my experience very very enjoyable.

Dirty, energy drink cans were left in room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty, energy drink cans were left in room. Valet parking staff was unfriendly. Smoked in my presence.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

TV didn’t work properly. Old soap inside room

Great location. Friendly staff,

Best hotel in Dallas

All was perfect! The room are clean and big! Good bed. Good food and the personal is very friendly :)

It was my bday trip & my first time in Dallas & it was an amazing experience

The Coffee in room

I liked the setup

Ac not blowing cold and tv volume not working with most channels

I liked the setup

Everything was excellent

Everything was excellent

Beautiful Hotel

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Excellent staff very friendly and accommodating.
    • Executive Suite - 1 King Bed

NA

Excellent staff very friendly and accommodating. Rooms as expected did not disappoint.

Ernesto the bartender friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ernesto the bartender friendly. Décor is traditional contempory

Clean

Clean

The room was nice and clean

The room was nice and clean

I enjoyed it and will be booking again

The bathtub was getting stopped up but once we informed the staff they fixed the problem immediately

I enjoyed the movie as well as the staff