Reviews of Omni Fort Worth Hotel 4 stars

1300 Houston Street, Downtown Ft. Worth - Sundance Square, Fort Worth, TX 76132, USA

#12 of 90 hotels in Fort Worth

5.9

TCU & SMU college visit weekend
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was a little to far for us from the down town Fort Worth area. But it was walkable. It is very close to the convention center if that is your plan.

The staff were very helpful and attentive. From the bellmen, front desk, and housekeeping all greeted us on every encounter.

As stated.
    • Premier King Room

Overall it was a great stay.

The staff was excellent. This along with an very well kept facility. I was pleased they held honored my card untill check=in.

Powerwashed by the shower
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The water pressure felt like a power washer, the towels were rough, and we couldn't use an hdmi cord with the TV to watch netflix, AND we were charged for wifi. Also there was no coffee downstairs in the morning, their desserts were mediocre and their snack selection was very limited. The staff seemed more uppity versus being hospitable and helpful. Also the room key pickup seemed unsafe for being a nice hotel - I didn't like it being posted on a board where any person could just walk up and take it.

The air conditioner worked. The location would be good if you were attending a convention, but not for visiting downtown.

Modern Hotel, nice rooms, great lobby

The pool was swamped w kids for MemorialDay, but probably just bc it was a holiday weekend. The dark end benches at the ends of the beds are unnecessary and my girlfriend and I both stubbed our toes or hit our shins on them in the night.

Modern Hotel, nice rooms, great lobby

very good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping starts harassing very early on weekends and valet parking is a nightmare

Front desk was very friendly. Great atmosphere throughout the property. Walking distance to most restaurants

Good overall
    • Premier Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was a little surprised that there wasn't a complimentary breakfast esp. at this price.

Great place overall. Very nice accommodations. The co-located restaurants where fabulous.

The view was really nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Maid service did not bring new towels cups or clean up even after requesting.

The view was really nice. They have smoothies and fruit in the morning, and water for guests in the afternoon.

Had a great time at the omni will be returning soon!
    • Premier King Room

I do wish parking was included for at least upgraded rooms, Suits ect...

I couldn't figure out how to use the wifi but other than that everything was excellent!

Omni down-graded is from what we had paid for through Booking.com and disparaged “third-party agenci

Location. It’s right downtown, a wedding venue, and for those reasons the place is noisy with people shouting & laughing in the hall and throwing up.

All good, great location for convention centre events, great...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pay $10/day for 3MB internet access. Seriously??? In 2018???

All good, great location for convention centre events, great breakfast menu, but rather pricy.

Expensive for the experience.

You enter the lobby and man its dark. That set the tone. Everything is extra. Parking $28, internet $10.00. Room was fine but not nice and clean. Dated. Could have gotten a better room for the price at a newer express type hotel where the parking, internet and breakfast was included as well.

Room was adequate.

We were there for a concert.

For the price, they need to add more charging areas for phones. Bedside tables, desk area, etc. Housekeeping doesn't knock and enters very early 9:30am on Sunday morning.....(whoops). Highly encourage use of security lock.....

Whisky and Rye fun atmosphere. Lively Saturday night crowd. Starbucks was perfect, quick breakfast. Panini never disappoints.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Enjoyed it all. No suggested feedback.

The room and service were phenomenal. Staff one of the best I’ve seen in terms of friendliness and being proactively accommodating. Great experience after fun day at the Zoo.

Nice location, great restaurant’s on property, good service...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Free WiFi in rooms and not only the lobby, would like the valet to be for your whole stay not just per night. So a two night stay would only cost 30 instead of 60 for valet.

Nice location, great restaurant’s on property, good service from staff

Excellent, very comfortable! Everything was as expected. And check out was a breeze!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The valet parking was not so prompt but attitude of the attendants was great.

Bed was very comfortable, slept like a baby. Restaurant and shop personal were excellent. Food was good.

Overall the stay was very relaxing. We had an excellent time.
    • Premier King Room

Our first room did not have access to movies, so we were moved to a different room on a higher floor. The only bad thing about the experience is that we were moved to a room without a bathtub when our original room had one.

The pillows were amazing, we slept so well! The staff was very accommodating to our needs and even brought up a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary. Our TV was messed up in the first room so the staff actually relocated us so we had everything that we needed.

I enjoyed my stay and would be quick to stay here in the future
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking situation has room for improvement. The Garage is not connected to the hotel and the valet gets overwhelmed during high traffic times like checkout

It was great. Met all our needs and location was perfect since we were at the convention hall.

Can't think of anything.

The beds were great and bathrooms nice and roomy since there 2 girls. The response to all our desires was met very quickly and politely.

Always bad service. Staff does not care...DO NOT BOOK...other area hotels are better by far!

Security is awful;They hire the WORST;Horrible service-Staff doesn't care;Showers don't drain properly;No free WiFi-no signal from Verizon;Outdoor pool/spa closed in rain MIST-what a joke! Overpriced!

Proximity to Convention Center. Valet is the only good service. Attached coffee shop.

I enjoy my stay and I will return.

I called to complain about being charged $30.18 the next day for valet parking after my bill was settled the day before, and the front office manager hung up on me. He was upset because he had to eat that cost. We were told everything was paid for and we were good.

I like when I came down and inform the Concierge about cooler refrigerator and let him know it was not working he brought me mini fridge.

A good hotel located directly across from the convention centre.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Charging for wifi in 2018??? You serious...!!! Breakfast not included in room rate...average. Check in not available until 4pm...not great flexibility for business travellers.

Gym was good, and open 24 hours which for people with limited time was an added bonus. Great location for the convention centre.

Your location seems to bring with it a lot of noise and an expensive parking situation.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

This may be the nosiest hotel I’ve stayed at. There were protests, a campaign announcement, and very noisy traffic. I also think that the rates are higher than necessary. This room wasn’t any better than what I could have paid $110 for at other hotels. I ate breakfast in the hotel one morning. The buffet was $21. It included gravy made from powder, tasteless sausage, and biscuits that were most-likely frozen at one time (other items were nice). I would expect a lot more for this price. I was told that parking was handled at a garage very near. Much to my surprise after only two nights of parking, I had a $62 charge.

Beds were nice.

Great time. We would stay again!
    • Premier King Room

The is a lack of self-parking in the area. We had to use valet service each day we were there. Once we stayed several days, this does gets pricey with daily rates and then tips.

The staff was amazing nd the location was perfect.

My stay was excellent, very upscale and very peaceful

I think the valet parking could use some work. It takes a very long time to retrieve your Vechile, I think they should re evaluate the system

The whole set up of the omni hotel is great, I love the fact that it’s located in the downtown area next to everything.

Beautiful hotel with happy staff that was willing to assist with every request.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That we couldn’t stay longer.

The staff went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely taken care of. We did not encounter one person who acted like they didn’t love working there.

This is a great location, friendly staff, super convenient to Ft Worth Art District and Rodeo.

Wish I could have stayed longer but will next visit

The rooms were wonderful with plenty of room, it was quiet, the bathroom generous in size and robes convenient. Bed was heavenly! View from room beautiful at night. Bar and fireplace warm and inviting

Staff, Service, Room, Location - Beyond your wildest imagination!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That we had to leave! Most comfy sheets, bedding, luxurious large towels, huge bathrooms, Endless immediate hot water, beautiful western tasteful and classy interiors. I want to move in!!!!

Perfectly situated on Houston street directly across from the convention center and on the same street that goes directly to the stockyards is also the home of the stocker parade or the cattle run down the street and Houston. They could not have been busier on the first weekend of three when I arrived via UBER. Katie let the front desk, distress as I mediately realized I left my wallet and glasses in the UBER, it was 11 o’clock at night and I had just flown. She knew how to use the app and immediately found the lost and found and within seconds the driver called me back and turned around and brought my belongings to me so I could check him and he have another rider with him already. Her quick action allowed to turn in to the most beautiful corner double queen (had someone arriving the next night so I need two beds). She was bubbly and accommodating and sweet from Laguna. Felt like I was at home in this huge hotel. The following evening when I arrived with the second guessed the hotel is buzzing. Outside nothing but trucks inside everything with cowboy hats! With problems finding the room was it 12 or was it 14 floot? Hi Cell I called the front desk immediately sent someone to meet us and I said ID and they had the forethought to remake a key as they knew I was standing at the red room but didn’t tell me until they saw my ID it turned out my key was deactivated I had it on my phone and I didn’t have to go downstairs where a hundred people were checking in, they brought me the new key automatically, what a class act. We opened the door and there was a complementary bottles of Marleau and a cheese board from Kate! Just remembered from the night before that our reason for the visit wasn’t for the stockyards it was a family member that I’ve been in a serious accident and the father was arriving the next night. It was greatly appreciated and turned into a wonderful evening in such dire circumstance.

Great place to enjoy Downtown Fort Worth!
    • Premier King Room

Room was a little dated. Some hotel services were busy and unavailable at times.

The staff were great. Room service breakfast was prompt and tasty. Bed was cozy.

Nice getaway, but would not repeat stay during holidays.
    • Corner Suite

Housekeeping was the most obvious weakness, but may have been due to holiday shortage of staffing.

Overall, quality was good, but the stay was during Christmas Eve and day, so not all facilities were available.

Wonderful stay.

There was nothing I wasn’t happy with.

We’ve stayed at this location before & each time have been extremely pleased. The staff keep the rooms/hotel very clean & sanitized. The beds & pillows are amazing comfortable a which made for a very good nights sleep. We will definitely be staying here again.

We enjoyed the hotel and hope to stay here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room did not have a comfortable chair for visiting, but it did have two desk chairs. My husband especially missed a larger chair. However, we enjoyed the coffee maker and the refrigerator.

The location is fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s beauty and amenities. I appreciated the lighted makeup mirror and larger bathroom. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful!

Amazing place and had a great time and can't wait to come back!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The facilities and the accommodations were amazing and very comfortable. Loved everything about it and will look forward to coming back hopefully in the near future. Especially during the holidays. Beautiful place

The property and staff were both amazing.

Paying for parking/ wifi.

The property and staff were both amazing. There was stunning Christmas displays. Parking was a bit inconvenient, its $22 for self park, and a bit more for valet. Honestly for what you pay for a room parking should be included in the rate, having to sign up for rewards to get free wifi is a bit annoyingand outdated in this day and age. Our room was excellent, the amenities were very nice as well, and we had a stunning view of the horizon and the water garden. Overall very satisfied, just a few minor changes to nickel and diming business practices to a 4 star establishment would go a long way.

Amazing! Will be back!

Having to pay for parking.

The bar area, all the friendly staff and all the beautiful Christmas decorations. When you walk in it’s gorgeous and spacious. Like something out of a movie! There are a couple of restaurants in lobby area as well as a Starbucks if you don’t want to leave

Very comfortable bed, clean room, food great- ordered room service

Parking garage was closed w sign that said valet around front. You don’t see that the valet is $28 until you are trapped in the line. Don’t understand why the parking garage was closed and not given the option to park in there?

I enjoyed it but I might look for something a little cheaper and closer to Sundance.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything in the hotel is extremely expensive and the hotel really isn't that spectacular for the amount of money. They ran out of toilet paper in the conference center bathrooms (women's), the light in my closet was broken, the refrigerator in my room would not get cool, and the service was great but not what you expect for the price.

Fire place in the lobby was great and the view was awesome!

great service, great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

at night, although we enjoyed the hot tub, there were MANY water bugs, only negative

we loved the beds, comfy room for a family of four....we enjoyed Molly the Trolley stopped outside of Starbucks, the service was impeccable, all doors opened for you, literally

Very nice hotel with amazing staff. Just keep an eye on your extras
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I don't know if it's the norm in the US, but the little extras are crazy expensive. 8$ for a bottle of water and even 5$ surcharge for receiving a parcel at the hotel.

Amazing Staff, their customer service was spectacular. Really good gym.

a bit too pricey for the area
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the hallway carpets on the 14th floor were disgusting. originally yellow and now a dusty gray. The hallway walls were scuffed and looked like they haven't been painted in years either. For $200/night in Fort Worth I expected a better experience.

friendly staff, fast room service.

Cant wait to come back

From walking in the door, the staff was so nice even at 11pm. The check in process was very easy. When I got in to my room the temperature was nice a cool. The room was roomy and well laid out. The bathroom was nice and roomy and there were enough towels for 4 people. I am definitely coming again.

Overall, our stay was satisfactory.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Mattress was uncomfortable. I was charged for wifi- I thought it was free wifi. $9.95 per day. Never have I had that happen.

Friendly staff, really good food.

Hotel was fine. Not as inviting as the dallas location

they billed us for drinks and we never went to a restaurant or bar in thehotel they dont ask for an id when someone applies their check to a room number Bad Policy!!!!

Very enjoyable not a care in the world
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Waitress staff in bar very average, which really stuck out since the remainder of staff throughout the Hotel very much Above Average

Treated like Royalty

I really enjoyed the stay and was thoroughly satisfied with the Spa.

Their billing statement was incorrect; charged me for parking. They said they'd send through the credit and am waiting for the CC statement to verify.

I stayed there mostly because of the Spa facility. My husband dropped me off and picked me up since we live fairly close.

thank you.....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

we had a great time.. will be going back.......... when will we be getting a discount from you guys? we only use booking .com we have spend lots of money this summer on rooms and condos.. lol but we have always been happy with booking .com

Loved the hotel and it's location and would definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking was a bit pricey but we were able to find some street parking nearby for most of our stay.

Loved the western decor. Beds were comfy and room was clean. Very quiet. Staff was super friendly and hotel was convenient to all of downtown Fort Worth. Nice pool and hot tub area. Great food and drinks at the pool bar.

Staff was amazing!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I felt like the hotel was a little too dirty, we stayed in 1104 and it was dusty, had a cord taped to the nightstand and the hall smelled like vomit our entire stay. But I understand things don't always go according to plan and we will visit again.

Staff was amazing!! Bell boy nice, Alexis with room service learned my daughter had her wisdom teeth out and then brought ice cream, apple sauce and a banana. Valet fetched a pair of shoes from the car, always very friendly. Your staff interacting with guests are excellent! Even politely explained the protestors when I asked about them.

Birthday Gettaway

The only thing we can say is the pool was a bit chilly in the evening.

Our stay was most pleasurable. The staff was extremely nice and helpful with anything we needed. The spa is awesome and we would highly recommend it to anyone wanting some good relaxation. We ate in Bob's Steak and Chops and can honestly say that the service was superb and the food amazing. We ordered breakfast to the room and it too was extremely good. The valet service was also very friendly and helpful especially considering our large vehicle.

Special birthday Stay with Sisters
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The front desk office Chafite Oer ordered a special treat(balloons, cake and wine ) complimentary to me room for my 60th birthday, I was celebrating with my sisters!! I have never felt more special! The breakfast buffet was great and Waitress was fantastic! Great place to stay!!

Great location, horrible customer service.

We were pre-judged because we brought in our own drinks. Pool staff wanted to check our bag for drinks they thought we might sneak in. We didn't have any. Tried to order food at pool and were told all managers on duty were in a meeting from 2-5pm so we couldn't order food. We asked if we could order room service and bring it down to the pool and they said no outside food was allowed. I ordered a drink and they were out of the mixer. Wife found hair and grime on pillow and corner of bed. Had house keeping come change sheets which turned into a 30 minute ordeal. Was told because I became a Omni select member wi-finwss free but was still charged $9.95. After calling them out on it they took it off the bill. They tried to make up for the disaster by sending us two margaritas and chips and salsa and a cheese plate to our room even though we had privacy sign on door. This hotel is trying to survive on the Omni name alone and not meeting the standards that come along with that name.

Location was great. Pool area was nice.

Full service Starbucks connected, nice views, good location...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Inconvenienced with hot water shut off 10am to 3pm. Charged for Wi-fi use.

Full service Starbucks connected, nice views, good location across from water park and near JFK tribute.

Excellent staff and services. Charges for food and services was very expensive.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

No refrigerator in room. Very expensive. Charge for Internet usage was outrageous. Parking was too expensive. Facility would be great for a convention, but for an individual traveler.... very pricey.

Service and facilities were good.

Something special

Waiting for my car to be brought around to leave, it took a half hour...

I liked everything from the food the hospitality and everyone was so friendly... The room was wonderful and comfortable I will return for sure...

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

We had drinks and appetizers from the bar in the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had drinks and appetizers from the bar in the hotel. They were fantastic! Booking.com gave us the best rate for this hotel. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are so accommodating. We would stay here again!

The valet parking staff really did a great job-I arrived at...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The valet parking staff really did a great job-I arrived at a peak time and was able to turn my car over to an attendant in just a few minutes. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet (not included in the price of the room) featured, among the usual fare, wonderful pastries as well as Tex-Mex options and the coffee was gourmet quality.

Extremely helpful staff.
    • Premier King Room

Extremely helpful staff. Housekeeping came by and offered free water bottles. The bartender was nice enough to wash my plastic water container I was using during the day and even filled it with ice water.

Stayed one night, but we will be back!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

For being such an upscale hotel, the TV in our room was very dated and small.

Our concierge Steve was very accommodating. They were many people checking out at the same time and Steve stepped up to the plate to come and load our luggage and wait with us to load up our luggage in our car.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Lovely hotel

Lovely hotel. The rooms were very comfortable with a great bed and shower. The hotel has a really nice rooftop pool which is great on sunny days with a few cocktails. We ate in the bar and also had breakfast. Food was very good. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is pricey to stay here though.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Best service we've ever experienced!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool is more like a kiddie pool, only goes to four feet which was fine for my little kids.

The overall service was exceptional! Everyone went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

A Wonderful Evening Away with Family and Friends
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not applicable. We liked everything abut the hotel.

The luxury of the hotel, rooms and facilities. Within walking distance of many upscale restaurants.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Good location and friendly staff.

Overpriced for what it is. Food below par and also overpriced. No free shuttle like other hotels in the area offer. They charge for internet if you're in a standard room, what hotel charges for guest Wi-Fi these days!?

Good location and friendly staff.

Great place, AC was not par

My room was hot, could not feel the air, took two hours to cool down enough to sleep . I put it in 60 degrees.

Staff was friendly and beautiful inside hotel

Not enough for the price.

When paying that much for a room, why is free wi-fi not offered? Why do they not offer free valet or at least garage parking? Other hotels of the same quality I have stayed at do.

The bed was really nice and the entire hotel was very clean and upscale.

Great Stay at Omni Fort Worth

The bathroom rain shower head needs to be de-mineralized. It was only 50% effective.

The staff at front desk and concierge. Location great if attending a convention. Though further away from restaurants and shops than other hotels, I would still consider staying here the next time in Fort Worth.

Bathroom nightmare
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The lack of cleanliness of the bathroom, scum around faucets on sink and tub. Caulking with mold around tub. Human body hair around base of toilet, tub and all base boards. Towels smelled of chemicals.

Kind and helpful with arrival valet, bell service and front desk.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Definitely will return!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no microwave in our room which was odd because there was a refrigerator.

The Omni in Fort Worth was beautiful. It's located in the heart of downtown and in walking distance from restaurants, shops, and the convention center. It was family friendly and the staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Homeschool conference made amazing!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The fridge button was broken and the room service was a teensy pricey but delicious. Honestly, our stay just wasnt long enough!

The beds were comfy, the sheets amazing and the view pretty cool. Beautiful facility which we were shocked from the pricing 🤗

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Omni property was awesome and we LOVED it!
    • Premier King Room

Problems at check in with so many people checking in at once... and our room was not ready. We went to eat and when we came back our room was ready!

Loved our room and the Omni property! Awesome stay with beautiful views!

great stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No self parking. Only valet unless you want to walk your luggage a couple blocks.

Room amenities were great. Kurege coffee machine in room. So bring k-cups and save money on coffee. Staff was probably the best we have ever experienced.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

great location, beds were extra comfy and the bar downstairs...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

great location, beds were extra comfy and the bar downstairs had a great selection. staff was welcoming and accommodating. will definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

A nice little luxury weekend stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I wouldn't mind paying that much for parking if it were actually attached to the hotel. But that rate for parking when I have to walk a block down the street seems a bit much.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Amazing and elegant get away.
    • Premier King Room

The parking was a bit confusing so we just gave up and did valet. But for $6 more it was definitely worth it.

Room service gentleman, Antonio, was very gracious and accommodating. We forgot my phone in my car before we handed over the keys to the valet and they were nice enough to go down and get my phone and bring it to me. Very awesome staff and beautiful room/bathrooms. The windows in our room were beautiful and did leak quite a bit on the inside from condensation but I'm sure that's totally out of their control. The view was gorgeous! The bar was excellent!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

The hotel was awesome!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I called a few times to ask about if I could check in earlier, but they sounded like they didn't want to help. I gave them my name and didn't bother to look it up, they told me they couldn't find me. Everyone was pretty rude, till I got there, but the damage was already done. They wanted a hotel confirmation number, but I booked it through this site.....so I had to call booking.com.

The hotel was awesome! Would stay again.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Not worth the expense.

Internet is incredibly expensive at 3MB for $5 and 15MB at $15. Also, streaming a movie from the room TV is $18+tax/movie. No reason for anything to be that expensive.

Bed was comfortable, staff was nice. Hotel is lovely.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Omni Fort Worth
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Went to restroom on fitness center floor and housekeeping lady walked in while I was in stall and after telling her I was in there she never left she stayed standing inside restroom. Very strange.

Location and amazing view of city.

Browse Omni Fort Worth Hotel traveller photo gallery