Reviews of Omni Interlocken Hotel 4 stars

500 Interlocken Boulevard, Broomfield, CO 80021, USA

#5 of 8 hotels in Broomfield

6.1

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Wonderful, memorable weekend stay!

Prices were a bit high.

We were there with family to celebrate my son's wedding in Boulder. We all loved the rooms, gathering in the seating area off the lobby to catch up and the excellent meals in the Meritage.

Fun for its purpose
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No microwave in room No complimentary breakfast Room wasn’t as nice as I thought it would be... I did pre check in and my keys weren’t posted on the board as I expected them to be.

Great staff! Great pool!

Short relaxing stay

The location was a bit out of the way, but this wasn't a major problem as we were not intending doing to much looking around, but it was a straight drive to Boulder.

We stayed for 2 nights to relax and get ready for a 3 week road trip and it meet all expectations - sat around the pool and staff were very good. Breakfast was very good with great staff.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Disappointed that for my daughters 22nd birthday we couldn’t ha e had kore fun at the pool.
    • King Room with Balcony and Mountain Views

Pool was very busy and crowded with way too many kids. Not a place to go if you are wanting a quiet leisure day at the pool. Very disappointed about the pool. That’s one of the mail reasons i chose this hote. Also daughters room sink didn’t drain and front door didn’t open and close well at all. Overall disappointed.

Loved the beds

Love this place.
    • Deluxe Room - Disability Access

This is a suggestion; put tables on the Tap Room patio that can support table umbrellas “the ones with holes in the middle. That way you can have umbrellas during the day and take them down by evening. Using umbrellas with local flare will keep it classy. In other words, we need more shaded areas to hang out in, but not removed from the ambiance. Thanks!

The staff is friendly and responsive. The room was large and comfortable. This is my second year to stay for the cigar fest and I didn’t think it could get better than last year, but it did. I was assigned a room with a balcony and a mountain view (which was beautiful when there was no smoke from the fires in California). The Tap Room staff are to be included in this praise, they are an asset to the whole Omni Interlocken experience. I know this is the largest event of the year for this hotel, it is done very well. Keep up the good work. I felt so comfortable, I honestly didn’t want to leave. I came a day early and the staff went out of their way to accommodate my request. Looking forward to next year.

The bed was very comfortable and the pool was awesome.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed was very comfortable and the pool was awesome. We enjoyed the poolside movie showing and s’mores. I very much appreciate the front desk at check in accommodating us as I had booked for the wrong day. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Thank you!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Housekeeping very friendly, smiles, helpful.

having to leave

Housekeeping very friendly, smiles, helpful. Easy walking on sidewalks off property past parks and ponds, close location to golf course and retail. Wonderful tap room with Colorado craft beer.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

red rocks concert stay

Would have loved to have had availability to a sandwich or a salad late night

The pools were absolutely beautiful as were the hot tub and pool side facilities

Very fun place to spend a weekend relaxing!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little noisy and had housekeeping knock a little too early.

The awesome staff, 2 pools and hot tub! So nice to sit around the pool and order food/drinks :)

Nothing terrible, but wouldn’t come back.

It just wasn’t worth the money for me. There are several other hotels near by that offer more updated facilities with more amenenties for the same price. The staff at the front desk were very kind, but usually only half helpful. Most things that they say are included are not, and the restaurant there isn’t worth the money. With that said, there was nothing TERRIBLE about the place. Like I said, I just feel I could have gotten way more bang for my buck somewhere else.

Bed was amazing. Like sleeping in a cloud.

Very nice staff.

Very nice staff. I was suprised hiw kid friendly it was. Almost made me wish i brought my kids Would definitely stay here again. Good value for the price.

It was all good

I couldn't find any plugs to plug my cell phone into that were visible anyway I had to plug it in the bathroom that was my only complaint LOL

It was all good

Nice amenities but lacking in cleanliness
    • Premier Two Queen Room with Mountain View

The floor we were on smelt like dog pee so bad it was nauseating 🤢

We loved the temperature of the hot tub and pool. The staff was kind and helpful in the hotel lobby but in the tap room they were a different story! Rude and unwilling to help, there was a group of 3 employees talking that wouldn’t even turn around to look at up let alone help us. The property around the hotel was beautiful and it was so close to every thing you would need for entertainment.

Meh. I wouldn't call this an Omni.

It was a dump compared to other Omni hotels. The hotel chain should be ashamed to let people experience this hotel. Musty, smelly, beat up room that had some weird intercom speaker that sounded like someone turned it on at 11pm making a horrible static noise for a few minutes. Just long enough I couldn't go back to sleep for hours. I would never stay here again and may never stay at an Omni again because it was such a lame hotel.

Location between Boulder and Denver.

Pet fee was (originally) $100 which was the price we paid for the room. The view from our window was of the roof next to a large vent that made the room smell like hot dogs. No free WiFi.

Location between Boulder and Denver. Staff was friendly. Pet friendly (price was reduced 50% because we stayed one night). Gym open 24hrs.

Very relaxing
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I requested a room where the bed was separate from the living room . They could not accommodate, so we had to deal with 2 beds next to each other and did not sleep well because of it.

I liked that there was a bar and restaurant on site.

Very satisfied overall.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No free WiFi available; no complimentary breakfast.

Room was somewhat larger than average; bed very comfortable; staff professional and friendly; hotel shuttle available to local destinations.

Food was good but a bit overpriced for the quality.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room walls are thin. I could hear my neighbors until they finally slept.

Food was good but a bit overpriced for the quality. The breakfast buffet is high based on what’s available

Too many issues and no word from management, unacceptable!

We requested to move roomsas soon as we checked into the room, as we were in a room close to generators and the noise was unbearable. House keeping was terrible- stayed 5 nights -didn’t change our sheets- had to call and request they clean: vacuum and change sheets more than once — no shampoo after cleaning -had to call and request—No water had to to call every day to request water for coffee machine— Coffee machine had to be replaced there was white foam in the water dispense area—gross - the toilet broke at 1030pm, the running water noise while sleeping demanded for a call to get engineer to room to fix the bathroom Received call after check in saying that front desk had made a mistake with my credit card and I needed to come down and fix the problem, not a good start! There was no o formation in the room in regards to property restaurants, gym, or spa. I called guest services and asked for info and they couldn’t supply any printed info but a spa menu. Don’t understand why they didn’t mention that all that hotel info is on TV on a specific channel. Unless your TV surfing you’d never find the info!

The good menus were good, and restaurant staff was very kind.

Horrible

I started out my hotel stay by being given a room with a disgusting bathroom. Dirty towels all over bathroom floor with something lying on the floor that looked like a large piece of insulation. Then, when I went downstairs to tell the reception agent, all she offered me was a different room. She said it was an upgraded room. It was the same small room with a clean bathroom, at least. When I met her downstairs the 2nd. time. I said, "I thought you gave me an upgraded room?" She said she did, it was a view of the mountains. It actually was a view of the parking lot. The bed was very uncomfortable. The bathroom and room were as small as a 1 star motel. I will never stay there again. After talking to my family members, I asked for additional comp. She did give me a free lunch for 2 and 2 free cocktails. That did not compensate for all I went through!

Food

This is one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed at and we travel a lot.

We liked everything about this hotel and wished we could have stayed longer! The pool was open even though it was still March. It’s a resort like atmosphere.

The staff at the front desk and in the restaurant are so friendly and helpful and willing to bend over backwards to make your stay the best. They have us some nice bonuses since we were celebrating an anniversary. Also there is a very long bike path that runs adjacent to the hotel.

I was very disappointed that the pool/hot tub area was...
    • Premier King Room with Mountain View

I was very disappointed that the pool/hot tub area was closed, due to construction. I was surprised that there was no complimentary coffee or breakfast. Overall the room was great, the bed was comfortable, the soundness of the room was poor. You can hear everything.

Subpar stay for a supposed amazing resort
    • Premier King Room with Mountain View

The bed was not comfortable. Our sheets weren't even clean and the sound coming from other rooms was ridiculously easy to hear. And the shower pressure was meh.

The view of the rockies was amazing. And that's pretty much it.

fine..

Booked a room for 3 adults, thought it was a king suite type room. It wasn't and the hotel offered a rollaway for additional $. Be very clear when you enter # of people that it's not just the number allowed by the fire marshall (which is what we were told), but the actual number of people who will have accommodations to sleep in the room.

Comfortable. Felt safe. Nice gym

Good value and greatly location

Bee problem by the pool and view from room was the roof. I asked them to hold a room with a view for LTE arrival as we were delayed 10 hours but they didn't.

Facilities, gym, pools

The professionalism and curtesy of the staff was the best I have ever experienced. Beautiful hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

Beds a little soft. Second floor room right above a smoking area, got a little noisy.

View of the mountains. Good water pressure. Good channel slections. Staff very professional and friendly. Two great pools and big hot tub. Best hotel experience I have ever had. Selcuded, but within mile of food and stores. Some of the best food I've had at a hotel.

Excellent vacation.
    • Premier King Room with Mountain View

My credit card was declined since I was out of state for fraud protection. Card company never called me. Hotel never told me and put me on a cash only status. Didn't even know there was an issue until I tried ordering room service and movies. Very embarrassing. Called card company and they cleared my card but still couldn't order movies.

Staff was excellent and friendly.

Worst night ever.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

They don't have video security which makes me wonder if this was an inside job!

Both our bikes were stolen off our car in their "secure" parking lot.

Disappointing, will not stay there again.

To begin I was given a room which was already occupied, after trying my card key 6 times a unhappy gentleman abruptly opened the door. Eventually I got into a room, very disappointing run down, baseboards didn't meet, bathroom almost clean. Room was small and had only two outlets completely full having to charge laptop and phones in bathroom. Also strong armed into joining their rewards program or internet access was $9.95 a day. Problems signing up had to be on hold with tech support, process took over an hour. I had work to do which was late. Ice machine on my floor not working.

The property was beautiful with green grass, lots of flowers and the golf course.

Book your massage well in advance

Two things that bothered me: 1. They had a full length mirror in the bathroom right in front of the toilet. Nobody wants to see themselves when they're on the toilet LOL. 2. They had a spa, but I couldn't get a massage booked for a time that was convenient even with three days notice. It was very disappointing, as this was one of the main reasons why I booked this hotel. Hey Omni, you need to increase your staff at your spa!

The breakfast buffet for $23.00 was wonderful. Omelettes made to order, fruit, cheese, bacon and more. It was delicious. Also the pool area was lovely - comfortable chairs, music playing, clean facilities. Lastly, the staff was very friendly throughout my stay.

Very nice with a little mistake
    • Premier Two Queen Room with Mountain View

The service for food at the pool was VERY slow. It looked like the man working the grill would start each item from scratch resulting in a 30 minute wait for burgers. Seems like he could have saved time by having a bunch of burgers on the warming rack so he could serve guests quickly. Also, we told the waitress at the pool we wanted the meal charged to our card not to our room and the charged popped up on our room bill. The charge was also on our credit card statement, but the Manager said that it was just an authorization. Seems like that could have been dealt with easier had the waitress simply charged the card.

Ben, Hanna, Courtney and Jake by the pool were very fun and gave great service! Pools were beautiful! The tap room restaurant had delicious burgers. The breakfast restaurant is overpriced. Location is great to go to Flatirons Mall and the Super Target and TJ Maxx in Broomfield.

Nice robes!
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access

Had to stand waiting to check out for 10 minutes there was no one around. When I mentioned that the girl got very snotty. Also when booking it said free internet there was a 9.95 charge for internet she wouldn't remove it until I signed up for the email- not my idea of costumer service

Nice robes! Nice pool and attention to detail they had games around the pool and nice towels!

A lovely place to stay

One pool closed for maintenance our whole stay so there were lots of guests in the one pool. Breakfast bar ran out of forks so we had to eat our scrambled eggs with a plastic knife. Not the end of the world but disappointing.

The little extras like q-tips in bathroom and a robe in the closet.

Nice desk staff, good food but facility is in need of a facelift.
    • Premier King Room with Mountain View

Room was dirty. Pee on the toilet seat at check in. Furniture was really worn and color and design schemes of the room were poor and looked like it had been patchworked over time. Doormen could work both front doors not just the far right. Front doors were left ajar and the lobby was warm as a result. Furniture in the lobby area was also well worn. Lights in the upper pool were not operational.

Restaurant was good.

Very nice! I'd stay here again:)

The pool needs to be cleaned every single day! After about day 3 I wouldn't even get in. Lots of people means lots of dirty water. The sevice by the pool was awesome! Sage, was wonderful! Alejandro was great aww well:)

Room service not so great as they got a few things mixed up. Room very nicely cleaned.

The room was very large, inviting, and the bed was extremely...

The only thing I was not impressed with was the 3$ cans of soda. A small markup is understandable but 300%?

The room was very large, inviting, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Best bang for the buck I've seen.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Would stay here again! 7/7!!

Bathroom is a bit cramped, but otherwise very nice!

Very easy check-in and check-out. Nice little bonus for my daughter when they gave her a little bag that had an activity book, coloring book, and a tabletop game.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The staff is very welcoming and accommodating.
    • Premier King Room with Mountain View

The pillows are pretty bad. So bring your own or maybe hop over to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap one for your stay

The staff is very welcoming and accommodating. Clean and relaxing rooms. There's a bar, restaurant and spa in the hotel. No need to leave if you don't want to.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The WiFi didn't work and when I asked at the front desk...
    • Premier Two Queen Room with Mountain View

The WiFi didn't work and when I asked at the front desk I was given a phone number to call. As a customer I expect this to be a done deal. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in little bitty Pampa, TX for 94.00$ and the WiFi worked. I would not stay at your hotel again.

Great late night food and drink at the Tap Room

Getting charged for wifi. We chose to use the Lobby and it dropped connection constantly. What hotel charges for wifi access in the 21st century? Come on guys, don't nickel and dime me. Change me an extra $5/night and bury the cost there.

Great late night food and drink at the Tap Room

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

overall good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The shuttle pick up never came, we were stranded on the corner forever. Needs to be clear designated spot. Eventually had to take a cab and pay again

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Good experience!

It was bitter cold!

Our first time visiting the area and we enjoyed our stay here. We didn't go to any of the restaurants because we were visiting family and spent a lot of time with our family including meals. Our room was lovely and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Our overall experience was great.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Beds were comfortable, food at the Meritage was great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The spa services were fantastic, but the amenities left a lot to be desired. No steam room, small uncomfortable "relaxation" rooms.

Beds were comfortable, food at the Meritage was great!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Omni Hotel

When I arrived they did not have my reservation. I had to pay for the room again! I hope I was not charged double!

Staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was very nice!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Don't stay in Room 428!

There is a constant humming noise due to close proximity to the elevators. I am a light sleeper, and it was very annoying.

Everything you need is at the hotel...

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Omni Convention stay

The bed and pillows were uncomfortable (mattress needs to be replaced). The temperature in the room was inconsistent and would get warm while sleeping.

The staff was extremely friendly and offered restaurant suggestions and accommodated a late check out. Great meeting room accommodations.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Staff were awesome

Bed was a little too soft

Staff were awesome

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Great trails around it

Small workout area

Great trails around it

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

hot tub, pool, fire pit restaurant loved the fruit...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

hot tub, pool, fire pit restaurant loved the fruit water throughout

Beautiful resort very good food.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Felt like some of the furniture needed replacement. Cigarette hole in a cushion. Blanket was torn on the bed:-(

Beautiful resort very good food.

Sort of ok

Not free wifi

Locale

Really nice place!

Great place to stay if you just want to get away from life! Also a great place to have a wedding.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Nice stay in quiet town.
    • King Room with Balcony and Mountain Views

The rooms have a large gap under the main door which allows for noise transfer; not a smart design choice. Hotel is old, but well taken care of.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good, but not great

In the common areas and even our room the pillows and cushions were stained, it seemed really out of place for a facility such as this

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The service was great, loved the Pete's coffee
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was nice but maybe a little bit tired

The service was great, loved the Pete's coffee

Too overpriced

Too overpriced

Vacation with our grandchildren!
    • Premier Two Queen Room with Mountain View

The staff was so professional. Everything was beautiful and clean. The activities were fun. We had an amazing time! I would recommend it to anyone!

To many pillows on the bed that were not needed.

To many pillows on the bed that were not needed.

Perfect birthday surprise

I thought everything was great.

The beds were comfy and the pools were really nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were comfy and the pools were really nice. Very high end hotel a bit outside of Boulder but close enough to go back and forth.

The pool staff was outstanding!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool staff was outstanding!!!

Staff was very friendly.
    • King Room with Balcony and Mountain Views

The facilities are so outdated for the price that was paid

Staff was very friendly. Complimentary water was offered upon arrival.

nice property , well represented , you will enjoy the Omni

nice property , well represented , you will enjoy the Omni

The best!

The presentation and it was excellent!

Great stay, overall!

Everything was great!!!

The location, the hospitality, the amenities and the staff!

Stayed for the bolder boulder. Great views and location.

Beds seemed to sink in

Atmosphere

Would like an earlier check-in time to be able to enjoy the...

Would like an earlier check-in time to be able to enjoy the amenities during a one night stay

Really nice place

Every staff member we encountered was extremely nice! They went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable

The hotel was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The poolside menu for snacks and drinks was pretty pricey

The bed was very soft. The pool had plenty of chairs for everyone to lounge by.

Comfy beds

Comfy beds

Very nice will come back

Didn't have a microwave or refrigerator

Good

Bedding

Pool

My family and I were very happy with our stay.

The beds were so comfortable and the hotel was clean.

Hoping to return later this month and again in June

didn't care for the long round pillow. Also wish there was a free shuttle

Everything was great

Nothing, all was good

Location. Hot tub out of service though