Reviews of Royal Crescent Hotel 4 stars

535 Gravier Street, Downtown New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#85 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Great place to stay.
    • Premier 1 King Bed

Had to change rooms because air was not working. No working phone service in room.

Room that we had was fabulous, bathroom to die for. Staff was wonderfully delightful.

Robbery in the room
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

I would like to inform everyone who is reading this feedback, we got robbed in this hotel by the cleaning ladies. be careful If you are planning to go to this hotel, they have a really bad service. once we got robbed, they treat us like liers and don't allow us to speak with the supervisor of the hotel. one of the worst stays of my life.

First and last time staying there.
    • ADA Deluxe Room - 1 King Bed

Not really sure where to start. But, First when when entered our room , it was nasty. The room smelled like there was a skunk in it. So they moved us to a different room. The room was better cause it didn't smell, but the A/C will never turn on.

The convenience and location, also The members that work at the Hotel was very very nice.

Loved the grand old hotel's high ceilings and windows...
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

They advertised an airport shuttle several times but I later learned it was not complimentary nor connected to their hotel. Their pool and exercise room are under renovation. Rush traffic police whistling at the corner was annoying! The windows need cleaning outside.

Loved the grand old hotel's high ceilings and windows and the marble floors and shower. The Kuerig was a great treat for perfect morning and late evening coffee!

The big tub
    • Premier 1 King Bed

On checkout day, housekeeping knocked on the door 3 times. For nothing. I was sleeping( at 9:30 am)they didn’t answer when I asked them what they wAnted. I was just getting into the shower, they didn’t answer me again. Then after the shower I opened the door and they said sorry and walked away.

The big tub

Staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Valet parking was $40 at the hotel... there is nowhere to park waiting for the valet to get to your car.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is about an 8 minute walk from the French Quarter which was very convenient.

Great time! Want to return SOON!
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

No pool or hot tub or late checkout

Comfortable bed. Nice views from 3rd floor! Friendly, helpful staff. 2 elevators. Nice A/C and water pressure! Great location for our parking deck and the French Quarter!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The manager and staff couldn't have been more helpful, and I needed a lot of help.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The view, but don't think there is much that you can do about that.

I broke my ankle on the way to the hotel, and the staff were very helpful both then and the next few days. They made sure I had plenty of water, gave me a wheel chair, a shower chair and brought food to my room.

The rooms we were given smelled mildewy.
    • Deluxe Room - 2 King Beds

The rooms we were given smelled mildewy. The ceilings in the bothrooms were crac I'll ed and repained from water damage. We were supposed to have one room for my sister fiance and I but they put us in seperate rooms (which we did not want). The rooms had windows that looked to the hallway and they had no safe fire exit! The staff at check in interupted us to answer the phone in front of us with out an excuse me and continued to handle the call for 4 minutes while we waited (at 1 am after 11 hours of travel). Then in the morning an elevator got stuck with us in it!

Under construction so a/c not working pool area was...
    • Premier 1 King Bed

Under construction so a/c not working pool area was closed it would have been nice to know all this ahead of time would have booked a different hotel

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The hotel was nice great location was by everything even...
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The only thing I didn’t like it when u come in to check in or check out the staff was never by the desk... they were nice but I just feel like the should be at the desk for the customers that staying there they also don’t do room service which was weird and they don’t have a lobby for you to warm your food if you wanted too hotel has also has a weird smell

The hotel was nice great location was by everything even when u Uber was not too expensive it was very clean and the room was a nice size beautiful bathroom

good comfy bed.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

the fitness area was closed but everything else was great

good comfy bed. nice view. not too far from the French quarter. and the elevator ride is always a thrill.

The staff were all friendly and very accomidating.
    • Premier 1 King Bed

The rooftop area and gym facilites were closed due to construction. Also didnt like that our room wasnt on a higher floor for the view.

The staff were all friendly and very accomidating.

Royal Crescent, NOLA
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

None of the amenities that were listed were available for my entire visit and the rooms were small.

The staff!!! Excellent and accommodating in every way! Thank you

Great location, nice big bed and comfy room.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The pool was closed. I feel this was misleading by booking.com and not the hotel. I was disappointed with this as one morning we wanted to chill by the pool. The hotel we paid for had a pool!

Great location, nice big bed and comfy room. Staff were great

Staying somewhere else next time
    • Premier 1 King Bed

There was advertisement for pools which there is no pool at all on the location. We were not able to use the fitness center due to construction. There was water seppin thru the floors in the first room I was put in and there was a roach in the bathroom that run in a crack in the shower. The hotel smelled old and needs much renovation. Pictures give this place way too much credit.

The staff were friendly and accommodating .
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Our room was so cold, I had to stay under the covers. The view was scaffolding, and since there wasn’t even a chair, we planned on sitting on rooftop where pool was. It was closed because they were working on the building. That should have been stated when we booked.

The staff were friendly and accommodating . The location was good .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The spa bath
    • Premier 1 King Bed

No Wifi like it said there would be when I booked the room. Our AC didnt work so they had brought fans. No city view like we wanted and it had said when we booked the room. It was 2 walls. No microwave. The entire floor was so hot. Q

The spa bath

No WiFi for the 2 nights we were there.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

No WiFi for the 2 nights we were there. We had work we needed to catch up with so this became a challenge Gym facilities were being upgraded so not available Damp on he floor we stayed on had a strange smell

A Poor little rich girl's dream of being treated like royalty. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The property advertised fitness facilities but is undergoing renovation but advised me to use the LaQuinta property if necessary but who wants to drag fitness clothes around? The engineer was not aware that the wake up call system was not working until I reported it. They were very accommodating, advising me to use the computer cafe at the LaQuinta hotel as I had to print my boarding pass for my flight back to Chicago. As for my being a Senior I felt safe there.

The bed was very comfy and I had plenty of pillows, just right. Just one incident in which I had to report housekeeping staff. The staff at the desk was friendly, courteous, pleasant, professional and willing to assist when needed. The hotel was in perfect proximity to the Host Marriott hotel on Canal Street (I was there for The Red Hat Society International Convention) so in the morning I walked 2 blocks North to the Marriott, at night, I took a pedi cab back for only $5. The Pedi cab driver was friendly and gave me his card in case I needed to call him. Although the hotel has been upgraded it has an 1800's charm, I especially liked the large rolled towels in the bathroom and the sunken bath tub. I especially felt safe when I noticed the security also walked the long corridors on each floor to make sure all guests were safe. I would definitely stay there again in New Orleans --such a great city with a wealth of HISTORY.

• Deluxe Room -2 Double Beds

The room was Very very small , dark painting as well as the decor( curtains, carrpet and the bedding. The beds set very low to the floor which made it very difficult with my back problems. The bathroom was so small that once you

Fair overall experience sans the wifi
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Service: We were without wifi for the complete duration of our stay (3 nights). The front desk kept on giving us vague answers on what was wrong with no clear picture on the ETA. It affected one of my work day and I had to spend my day in a coffee shop instead of being comfortable in my room.

Location: Nevermind the hotel's little inconspicuous entrance, it's in the heart of the city. 5 mins walk to the nearest street car station and 15 mins walk to the French Quarters. RTA bus stop is right around the corner. Room: A deluxe king room was pretty spacious, neat and tidy bathroom, ample light due to high windows overlooking the street.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The location, close to everything
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The hotel is under construction. You cannot use the outdoor and fitness facilities. The photos are looking better than the realty.

The location, close to everything

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Comfortable bed, big bathroom, and the location.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Internet didnt work. The pool, hot tub, sun deck and fitness area were all unavailable. No continental breakfast. Paying for parking was expensive. They charged 100 for amenities and then it took 5 days to get the refund back to my card. We checked out early.

Comfortable bed, big bathroom, and the location.

Maybe a quick staff training on the importance of greeting guests and
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

the service at the front desk and the fact that all of the ice machines appeared to be broken. It doesn’t look like the pictures

The price was great. And I called once before to make sure the room was large enough to fit a blow up mattress and the man who helped me was very polite and when I arrived the room was just large enough.

We had a wonderful time can't wait to return will definitely be booking with this hotel again.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I did not like the half glass door on the shower and the fact that there was no pool. I did learn that none of the hotels in that area had pools.

The location of the hotel is located one block from everything. We paid for a parking garage rather than using the hotel valet, but I would advise taking the garage that is cheaper they have limits on coming in and out once per day. However we never went back to our car the entire 3 days due to location of hotel. Rooms are nice size and very comfortable. We did not use the in house cafe so can't rate the food. Customer service was quick, courtesy and very helpful.

Great stay in New Orleans
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

I had a little bit of trouble checking in: they were unable to find my reservation. After a few minutes they found it and that went smoothly.

The location was great. Close to my conference hotel and a short walk across canal street to the action.

Staff and location was great !
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Amenities and cleanliness. Bed was not that great and dirty carpets. The manager a African American gentleman was not welcoming. He did not speak or greet guest. Unprofessional at best . He was always eating in the cafe .

Staff and location was great ! Hotel needs a upgrade ! Pool small and a lot of wear and tear on the property!

Clean tidy neat and close to everything i walked everywhere...
    • Premier 1 King Bed

They deactivated our keys for what reason still remain anonymous.

Clean tidy neat and close to everything i walked everywhere only thing the parking is high and Valet is $40 a night... but luckily i found a parking garage that was only $20 a night.

Location was great for the price, friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Shower/Bath would not drain, standing in 1/2 foot of water to take shower. Water never became hot, very cold shower experience. Would stay their again.

Location was great for the price, friendly staff.

It was clean.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The bath tub was not as shown in the picture. The building was old and nostalgic and you could tell that throughout the whole place.

It was clean. The place was worth the money.

Great location, very clean, good value compared to other...
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

We were given a handicap room with a handheld shower head that was difficult to use. Not a good shower. Also, the bed needed more pillows.

Great location, very clean, good value compared to other hotels in the area.

Room was clean, albeit a bit small but it appears to be a...
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

No parking garage on site, they use a garage a few blocks away but we didn't use our car until we checked out so it wasn't a big deal. I just prefer to park at the place I'm staying. Very tiny refrigerator, no microwave.

Room was clean, albeit a bit small but it appears to be a fairly old building so that is expected. Nice bathroom. Good location, just a short walk away from the French Quarter. Friendly staff. Noise control is good, my wife and I are night owls and usually slept until the late morning or early afternoon and were never bothered by noise.

Don’t expect nothing then a 2 star
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Room was hot had to move to another room staff rude didn’t seem to want to be bothered room was dingy tub wouldn’t drain ask for roller way bed never got it front desk just didn’t know what they were doing at all

just location

Worst stay ever
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Didn’t like anything about this property. The rooms weren’t of the best quality the pictures are way off. No hot water in the bathroom it got warm but that was about it. Employees were NOT friendly and the elevator was junk just waiting on it to go out with someone in it. Everything is on its last leg

Disappointing for what we are paying
    • Deluxe Room - 2 King Beds

Expensive Toilet was taken apart when we walked into our room Maintenance was called to fix and then nothing was cleaned. $40 to park a day

Unfriendly female receptionists
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

In the eve I asked our car to arrive at 8 am. When we came down that time. When I complained, the receptionist called the vallet service and we had to wait 30 minutes. By that our day plan had been ruined as we missed our scheduled boat trip. No pitty, no excuse from the 2 receptionist. Instead they just stared at me and I could barely read their minds.

Extremely unfriendly receptionist. While she explained in detail where to found what in the hotel, I as German tourist have been pushed away asap. I payed a high amount for valet parking because when I asked her where to find public garages her answer has been that she does not know. Good walking distance to attractions.

Pleasant but needs improvement

Room temp, pool, resturant

The small rooftoo pool is actually a hottub, the returant service was poor, the room could have been cooler....over all good but lacking in these areas...

The location.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The room was very small and the bed was awful. You could feel the springs through the mattress. The worst bed I’ve ever slept on. The lady who checked us in was going to put a $100 deposit on my card for incidentals but we wouldn’t get it back until 5-7 business days after we checked out, so we paid cash after she told us we would get it back when we checked out. When we checked out they told us they would have to mail us a check. After some talking and not being happy about this whole situation we got our cash back. Then my card was overcharged by $65 dollars, it took 3 days to get it back.

The location.

The hotel was nice staff friendly right in the center of...
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Better pillows was the only issue. Pillows too flat

The hotel was nice staff friendly right in the center of downtown. Everything was in walking distance.

We will stay here again the experience was awesome. Thanks all
    • Deluxe Room - 2 King Beds

This hotel is an older building and has some older characteristics but nothing that would be a serious issue just needs a little TLC.

The Royal Crescent is in a good location if you like to walk and sight see. The staff is very accommodating seriously above and beyond. We had a parking situation that could have derailed our entire weekend but Cynthia (front office manager), Shannon, Geno, Shaqnika, Jamise, Pamela, and Courtney all went above the call and helped us out. They made our trip through New Orleans an awesome experience. Thank you all so much. You all are awesome.

• Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I was charged and additional $100.00 deposit, which is normal but when I checked out the staff was unable to refund my 100 deposit due to an error on the employee who checked me in. Still in an on-going battle.

The location was okay, everything was walking distance.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The room walls are paper thin, it literally sounded like people were inside your room talking, and it goes on all thru the night! I barely slept 5 hours the entire weekend! The facility wasn't nothing like the pictures, it wasn't as clean as expected. They charge you a 150.00 hold on your credit card, just in case you happen to use valet parking or the restuarant. The parking is 38 dollars a day, but they have 24 hour parking down the road for 20 bucks!!! In the day time it's super hot in the room, but at night it feels great! I definitely will not be staying at this hotel again, but I would still recommend it to people. Only because of the friendly staff.

The location was okay, everything was walking distance. The front desk clerk were very friendly.

Room was very small,vallet parking took an hour to get your...
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Room was very small,vallet parking took an hour to get your car, bathroom was small, no desk in the room,no chairs in the room, price was way to high for the type or room we got. Location was great, staff was nice.

Comfortable stay and fair rates only within a few blocks to the French Quarter and Bourbon Street
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The jaccuzi was kind of a disappointment, wish there was a small pool instead.

The room was very clean and the beds are truly comfy. The staff were kind and helpful, and our stay was very pleasant and without any problems. I believe the rate for our stay was very fair and comparably cheap to other hotels in the area. The location of this hotel is perfect for visiting downtown, city center, Jackson Sauare and French Quarter, and Bourbon Street. It’s almost only 3 blocks from Bourbon St., and every night that we walked back from sightseeing or bars we felt safe.

See above
    • ADA Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

See above

Warning to new guests: This is no longer an Omni affiliate as of 2 weeks ago! Why? Why werent previous bookings notified? That wasnt an overnight corporate decision.. That being said: Reception: the 2 experienced ladies and one guy were great! Unfortunately, much of the staff is new and cant accomplish a lot on their own til fully trained. They do try.. Room/ bathroom: wasnt always cleaned completely ea day but enough was done to keep it clean enough. Quiet, except for housekeeping.. Very attractive, older hotel. Food: Never ate there..

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Not updated in terms of air conditioning that doesn't remove moisture very well. Not enough coffee and soap and the like had to call the front desk repeatedly for these items valet parking is all that's available and you are charged 36$ every time you get your vehicle and every time you bring it back and you are not told this EVER only when you get the bill do you know this has happened. Price Gouging I think

Close to the things I want to see

It was doable.
    • Premier 1 King Bed

I was first given room #102; once you open the curtains the only thing you see are brick walls. Had asked to a new room and was given #407. The accommodation is small in size, no table to work with at all.

bathroom was nice and bright; the bed was very comfortable unfortunately the pillows were not

• Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The plumbing was broken in my room. When they switched me to another room, I got the feeling I had been put in a much older room to begin with. Was not a pleasant.

The location was decent.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The air conditioning did not work well at all. The entire hotel was hot and uncomfortable.

The location was decent. Most of the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

They gave us champagne for our honeymoon.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The ac barley worked in our room... it was so hot at night. All they offered was a fan and all that did was spread the hot air around.

They gave us champagne for our honeymoon...and the pillows were amazing!!

Okay
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Change in management happened wasbt notified until they needed a different form of payment for the new management. No free WiFi. No fridge or microwave. You have to call for housekeeping.

Staff

Excellent hotel and great value for the price
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The WIFI was poor especially in the room

The hotel location is great and in walking distance of the major attractions while the room is very spacious with a comfy bed

Won’t be back
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Staff couldn’t have cared less if we were there or not, except the man at the valet booth when we left (can’t remember his name). He was the only friendly face we saw. Air Conditioning in the room didn’t work correctly; and was never fixed despite notifying the front desk twice. The refrigerator was set at the warmest setting and couldn’t be adjusted so don’t plan on keeping anything cold in there. Using valet parking is an outrageous $36/day. Park your vehicle yourself down the road for $20/day and save some money. The rooms are tiny, so make sure you request a room with a window. Ours didn’t have a window and it felt like a casket. The housekeeping staff decided to have a party or something in the room next door to us on our last night when we were trying to turn in early for the long trip back the next day. Slamming closet doors, screaming at each other, etc. I actually walked out and looked in the room to find out what was going on. All-in-all the Omni Royal Crescent was a place to sleep, uncomfortably, while we were in New Orleans and that’s it. The location was fantastic, the hotel was miserable.

The location is great. That’s about the only positive thing I have to say about it.

I didn’t want to leave or come home!
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The staff was very kind, sweet, attentive and quick. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Fantastic location. I walked every where. I love the daily fruit water! Please don’t ever change that-much needed with all the walking around the beautiful city.

Generally fine. But all extras like breakfast/valet costed us almost twice as 1 night price.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Breakfast was really, really basic. Some bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, milk, some fruits, porridge - definitely not fancy. And it was... $22 per person?! No soap in the room. OK, not a big deal, but you arrive really late after long trip and... 'Best' part - a riddle - what is this: You leave the car next to the entrance, leave the keys to the guy; car isn't moved anywhere, it stays where you left that; in the morning it is still in the same place... you ask at the front-desk for the keys... and then they they charge you $40. The answer is: valet service. But it should be: regular parking. But for $40?!

We would stay here again, it was a wonderful location and great value for the money.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The hot tub could have been cleaner but it was April so they may not have gotten it ready just yet for the warmer weather months.

We weren't comfortable in the first room that we were given, there were too many windows that allowed the sounds from the street to be very loud in the early morning hours. (Something that can not be helped obviously.) However, we asked the front desk if we could change rooms and they did without hesitation! Our next room was very comfortable and they staff were always helpful and courteous.

Hotel was a walking distance to everywhere
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

We didn’t have a view. Doors to bathroom kept getting stuck. Tub had a rust. It was warm in the room. It was dark in the room even though we had ALL the lights on

Hotel was a walking distance to everywhere

A nice budget hotel with walking distance to everything
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The reception area looks rather bleak and the room had not a great view. Carpets everywhere which makes the room feel unclean even when it is newly cleaned. A bit difficult to get hot water in the shower, you have to run the tap for a few minutes. I would have liked some weights in the gym. My colleague in another floor was quite disturbed by noisy neighbors who partied hard. Expensive breakfast. Did not like that they charged 300 dollars on my card without telling me as a security deposit, and that they have not yet paid it back (2 days ago since we checked-out). Staff says money will be refunded though.

A nice hotel close to the city center but in a rather calm street. Walking distance to everything, but no problems with noise from the street when going to bed. A small but effective gym (no weights though). Friendly and helpful staff, as we were leaving the hotel heavy rain was falling and one of the staff appeared from "nowhere" with a huge umbrella to help us into the taxi. That is world class service! Nice and comfortable beds. Good water pressure in the shower.

I am disappointed in one aspect.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I am disappointed in one aspect. I left a pair of diamond earrings by accident. Called them 2 hours after departure to advise. Housekeeping did not turn them in, I assume. The hotel is not interested in letting me know. Been 3 days now.

Welcoming, safe, clean, ideal location
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The staff were incredibly warm, helpful & welcoming. The hotel itself is in an ideal location for exploring the city. As a woman travelling alone I was a little anxious & the whole atmosphere of the hotel made me feel safe and secure.

Great location for the French Quarter.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Reception area isn't very welcoming. We had to pay an extra $100 for any "incidentals", which was refunded to us on check out - I found this ridiculous and utterly unnecessary. It also wasn't made clear at time of booking, therefore it was an unpleasant surprise to us on check in!! WiFi wasn't very good either.

Great location for the French Quarter. Nice room, good size and decent bathroom. Nice outdoor pool / terrace area. The woman on reception (can 't remember her name) was very helpful in organising tours for us, and providing us with local information.

Horrible!
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Bad experience from beginning to end! Only good positive point is the location. Here are few hint of what went wrong: - checked in online to avoid line at reception desk upon arrival, received "checked in" confirmation number and email saying we were all set and just had to retrieve keys on key room board.... No keys were available o keyboard at arrival, electronic check in wasn't registered in your system because I booked through "booking.com" (then why offer the client the option to check in online?). - was charged an extra $50 a night as security deposit on my card (nothing is said about that on reservation website) and was told it would not be recredited to my card until 10 to 15 days because I used a debit card.... This is a very first for me, honnestly, and I do travel a lot, at least once a month! - Had requested a "quiet room away from elevator and cleaning staff room, with a view if possible".. Was given the 510! UGH..... Right next to elevator and a view opening on a 4 sq/ft concrete cage with a dead palm tree in a plastic pot! A joke??? I certainly don't have that good sense of humor.... Was eventually moved to the 802 after letting know the staff I wasn't happy. - We had to ask for room being clean otherwise it seems it was not going to be done every day.. - Furnitures are old and show the age very bad.. - Mold around the tub in the bathroom, wall paper falling apart, ceiling paint cracking and chipping... Carpet dirty, pictures on the wall hung carelessly (not leveled..), cracked lamp shade... - Had to ask pillows without duck feather.. Highly allergic to feather, I had asthma attack the first night. I can't comprehend that an hotel would use such pillow knowing that so many people have tis type of allergies. If you are allergic do NOT stay there! - We had ROACHES in the room !!! YES... ROACHES!!!!! See pictures. And I can guess why and where they were coming from!..

the location and maybe the bed....

Awesome
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The manager Shaquinta (sp) that checked me in was incredible. She heard my story and checked me in early and upgraded me and I totally understand that is not how it goes. I have been to New Orleans 10 times in 4 years and this was my second Omni experience and she really made me aware of what an Omni experience is, warm and caring. Please make sure she gets the cudos and a bonus. I was so spent after a 5 day retreat and when I was checking in she listened when my bags were going to storage and stopped the other check in gentleman and got me in. She not only saved my sanity but gave me something to say about Omni Hotels. Yeah. Thank you. I did not expect this at all since I travel alot and I get early check in an late check out. Again thank you to her.

Very nice and close to everything

No bad things to say.

The hotel was centrally located. Walking distance to everything. It was our anniversary, they had chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of sparkling wine with a card waiting in our room for us.

A Quiet place for good sleep
    • ADA Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

There are no a ventilation system inside the bathroom; coffee-machine is in the bathroom; three windows are dirty and they are blocked for opening; lightning is dark in the room.

A great and quiet location; The cosy restaurant with delicious New Orleans cuisine is in the hotel; There are a refrigerator; an iron, a desk, a wardrobe, and a deedbox in the room; coffee machine. For information: VALET PARKING plus tax is $40 per day. WIFI INTERNET ACCESS is chargeable (starts from $9.95 per day)

I liked that the hotel was within walking distance of a lot of city attractions.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I did not like the significant charge for the WiFi.

We did not eat there at all so I really can’t rate that question. We also didn’t use any of the other amenities so again can’t rate accurately.

Overall excellent stay. Wish the wife and i had more time to stay there.
    • Premier 1 King Bed

The only we had issues with was the room temperature. Due to the high ceilings and big rooms, it took a long time for the room to heat up. But the staff did an excellent job in accommodating us with space heaters.

Overall stay and accommodations were amazing. As soon as i booked my room, the staff were so willing to accommodate me for any and all anomalies.

The stay was great and most of the staff was friendly and cooperative and I loved the location.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I liked almost everything but the in room coffee maker did not work. I was told to follow the directions. I had done that twice and still it never worked. I told the housekeeper but she behaved as though she didn’t understand what I said.

The food was good but one day the coffee tasted watery and the next it tasted old.

Make stay at the Omni was beyond great, I will be making this hotel my permitted stay anytime I'm he

The WiFi

The front desk people were amazing, very very helpful and all had great attitudes.. I was very pleased with the staff at this hotel very very professional

3.5
    disappointed
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

I don't like the room fixtures they are old and some are defective. We didn't complained because we are so tired already very exhausted from New Orleans travel. They charge me on my credit card $171 which I only book it for $79 in ur booking.com site. Please fix this give me back my money.

I really didn't like the hotel except for the hospitality of the front office staff about allowing us to leave our luggage in safe.

Overall it was great. Oh the breakfast was awesome too.
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

Getting notified of the extra charges at check in. It'll get put back on but I wasn't expecting it. I guess I would've liked a heads up. If there was one , I missed it

Great bed. I was pleasantly surprised they upgraded us to a king. That was a nice touch.

👎🏾
    • Deluxe Room 1 Queen Bed

The Valet service was horrible. Took almost 2 hours to get my car. Rooms were very small. Hotel did not have much to offer.

The front desk staff was very nice. Even refunded me for the horrible valet service

If your young and can sleep through anything go for it.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The doors were far from sound proof so when people on our floor were moving about it was like there was no door between us. It may have just been our room. Also the bath didn't work only the shower.

Nice rooms and ok location

Nice location but hotel needs updating.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Hotel was very run- down and definitely needed an update. Bed was hard as a rock. We got a good rate because of booking.com so the price at least was worth it. But we have had nicer hotels at that price in Nola I wish we would have gone with. Just wanted to try something different that was a couple of blocks closer to Canal Street.

Location was good. Staff was very nice.