Reviews of Omni Royal Orleans Hotel 4 stars

621 St Louis Street, French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#23 of 160 hotels in New Orleans

5.9

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Was wonderful that we could walk most places. The room, though small was well appointed and comfort
    • Deluxe Balcony Room - 1 Queen Bed

No place to put folded clothes. The room was really small. The breakfast buffet was unexceptional.

Room was very clean and well appointed. The bed was really nice. Room was very quiet. There was a consigliere to answer questions. The hotel offered us a choice of free breakfast or free parking since the description on Booking.com was not accurate on a few things.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Very nice
    • Premier Double Room with Two Double Beds

Price was high, but last minute and the Saints player I’m town. It was to be expected

Great facility, staff was very friendly and helpful. The view from the roof top pool and bar area was wonderful

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The bed was awful!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was awful!! The bathroom was so small you could barely move around in it. The housekeeping staff was so loud and started cleaning do early that they woke us up every morning. Never had been to any hotel that charged for water and didn’t have coffee in the room. Would not recommend or visit again. Also the parking garage attendant was a jerk and that’s putting it nicely

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Perfect in every way!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Everything. The staff was very curtious and helpful. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The room I stayed in was beautiful. The location was ideal. The roof top pool and lounge was wonderful. This was my first of many trips to New Orleans, I will definitely be back!!! This is the hotel I will continue to visit!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great honeymoon experience = failed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The one food item we didn’t like was the chicken tenders and fries, which were cold. Regarding our arrival, the Bell Porter ( or whatever he was titled), named Jared, was more interested in his personal call than taking us to our room. James, to his credit, waited with us and tried to interrupt Jared, but Jared said he was too busy with his call and wasn’t going to end his conversation for a lousy $5 tip. When he finished his call, Jared took us up, where my wife and I debated leaving, but we were too exhausted to look elsewhere and our time in New Orleans was limited. The room we had was smaller than expected, so we sought and received an upgrade. I won’t say the rudeness of Jared totally disrupted our enjoyment, but the fact that we were trying celebrate our honeymoon during our travels, I must admit New Orleans turned out to be a fairly low point of our trip, rather than one of the higher points I expected. Along those lines, catch a trip on the Steamboat if you can, that was a wonderful experience. (Go to the top deck for cheaper drinks.)

The location was great. Exactly where I needed to be. Upon arrival, late at night from a cross country drive, the cordial, happy face of James was quite welcome. He was a great relief and help upon arrival of my wife and I from our 3,600 mile drive. At check in, the woman didn’t appear happy to see us, but she checked us in quickly enough. And when we later realized the deluxe queen room was much smaller than we required, she gave us a free upgrade to the deluxe king room, which we were very thankful for. The attendants in the garage were spot on for what I’d expect from an above average hotel. Lastly, I must mention the woman who checked us out had a huge, welcoming smile and the food we ordered in room was excellent except for one item - see below. The NY strip was cooked to perfection. Great Caesar salads and the desert was also excellent - pecan pie with a little side of ice cream.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

it was the second time I booked Omni.
    • European Petite Queen

I would given a higher rating if we came back from out and about to a clean room, twice! so Saturday afternoon, we got back around 2:30pm and the room was not cleaned. we were out the entire Sunday, morning and afternoon, came back like 3:30 ish and still no room got cleaned. there was also left over opened sweeteners in the tray since we checked-in from previous hotel guest.

it was the second time I booked Omni. one of my friend and I favorite hotels to stay in the quarter. the location is great, not too much noise from the street. AC works too well for my like, but it is adjustable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

I spent more than I usually do for a room in NOLA, and it was worth it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Walks are pretty thin. I noticed it. Didn’t bother me, but it did bother the couple I traveled with.

Staff was wonderful. Server Nicole in ground level bar was a jewel.

5 star lacking quality
    • Premier King Room

front desk staff did not follow up with me on request to change room.too small and noisy.the housekeeping staff had a room across the hall from me and very noisy.the internet never did work properly and the it staff made a ticket report and said a supervisor would call me back and never did.the valet charge was exorbitant.

close to all activities

Disappointed at the cost to quality
    • European Petite Queen

The room was so tiny, with zero space to put our clothes other than the closet and no bathroom counter space -terrible value! Parking was insane - friends at other properties paid much less. Upon check in, we were told we’d get the WiFi passcode emailed, and that never happened.

Location was convenient to bars, restaurant, and the square. Easily walking distance to main attractions

Great!
    • European Petite Queen

The only concern I had was the elevators said you had to use your key to get to rooms 2-7 but you didn’t. It was a guy on the elevator and we watched him, he was just roaming the floors and didn’t have a key. Our bed was a bit small but it was comfy!!

Everything was great.

Very nice hotel with excellent hospitality in a great location!
    • European Petite Queen

This hotel is in a great location. I also appreciated the kindness and professionalism of the staff throughout my stay. They were extremely polite and always helpful.

A perfect find
    • European Petite Queen

We got a great deal on booking.com for this hotel. A great experience. Travelled as a couple and stayed in an “European petit queen” room. Some reviews on trip advisor stated they were small. Well this one wasn’t. Perfect for the two us and our large bags. Bathroom perfect. Rooftop gym and pool were fantastic and location is a gem. Can walk everywhere. Highly recommend

Best of both worlds - close to the hip part of town but with top notch olde worlde ambience.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I thought the parking a bit expensive at $40/night - but even allowing for this the overall package price was still good value.

Fantastic location - as close as you would want to be to Bourbon St but the room was quiet at night still. Everything was well run, decor great and overall it had the deal of a more expensive property than it was.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Charming and comfortable!
    • European Petite Queen

Harder pillows could have made this even better :)

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel is so charming and beautiful and the location is just perfect in the middle of the French Quarter. Definitely recommend!

Top hotel in the famous French Quarter
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

WiFi was very poor either slow or just not working at all.

Good size room, large balcony. Close to Bourbon street but not to close, so not disturbed by noise.

Great stay except for room air failure last night.
    • European Petite Queen

BOOKING.COM SCREWED UP MY RESERVATION. The Omni made everything right and upgraded me for free. I'll have to look at other options besides Booking.com for my travels.

Bar food at the Rib Room is always excellent...so are the servers.

• Queen Room - Courtyard View

Some of the guests using the hotel were noisy and it didn’t help that it was being used for filming.for the best part of a week. There was a party in the room next to ours and had to be asked to be quiet at 2.45 am Cleaning in the rooms needs a little more attention to detail - the decor and style of the rooms are quite ornate but are dust gatherers. Whilst packing up to check out we had a mouse come under the gap in the door - not a great way to end our stay.

The location was perfect, the pool was just perfect to unwind in later in the day with plenty of fresh clean towels to use.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great hotel overall!
    • Premier Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smokers (not just cigarettes) below or in the room next door The hotel is supposed to be smokeless. Bought to the attention of management twice. Expressed our concern to management and they stated they would look into and resolve.

Excellent location in the middle of the French Quarter, walking distance, central to everything. The hotel is beautiful. Nicole at front desk was very helpful and informative with check-in. Rooftop pool is great! And they were filming MCIS New Orleans onsite during our stay!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Very Effective!

Wishing Hotel have their HOT coffee ready and extended hours for early morning risers or late night owl, complimentary on the ground floor. why must charge coffee/water bottles? hope they can convince guests to bring their plastic bottles/mugs/bags back for recycle... hotel will get something break from city. Housekeepers should keep checking with guests to see if they want to make the beds or clean bathroom without having guests chase after hotel staff. Pool Floor: Need MORE selections in drink and eat, supporting LOCAL products to recognize what Louisiana have. EASY on fried foods... it is conflict of interests when it is right next to fitness room. Also, delivered in plastic box!? tsk tsk tsk.

Very Effective! Very accessible to bit of everything within walking distance! Able to have LYFT/UBER pull up to Hotel door within under 3 minutes to anywhere we want to go! My family and girlfriends truly DID enjoying stay at this hotel with us. Whenever I return to NEW ORLEANS, again... this hotel is my first stop, can't wait!

Great location, could do with a renovation.
    • Premier King Jacuzzi Room 1 King Bed

Old rooms, bathroom was outdated with loose fixtures.

The rooftop pool and bar area was perfect for a sweltering summer stay in New Orleans. The restaurant breakfast was good.

Great Hotel with a dark past
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The air is heavy! Hotel has a lot of old bad energy within its walls. Back in the day it used to be a slave-exchange and if we would have know that in advance we wouldn’t book this Hotel. We didn’t sleep good at all.

The staff were so great! Really warm and friendly! Not much street noise even though it’s in the heart of French Quarter.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Everything.
    • European Petite Queen

Had to pay for WiFi. I feel it should have been free for the price you pay for room.

Everything. The pool on the roof was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful hotel
    • Deluxe Balcony Room - 1 Queen Bed

Our room was so far at the end of the hall. Felt like we had to walk forever to get to there

The hotel was beautiful. Staff was friendly. Location of the hotel was perfect for exploring the french quarter.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

A must stay
    • Queen Room - Courtyard View

Coffee and condaments no fully filled every day

Location, friendly staff,valet service was great, rooftop pool and observation deck great,also very quiet

Beautiful hotel with history.
    • European Petite Queen

WiFi did not work in the room.

Beautiful hotel with history. Sightseeing deck at the top of hotel. In the heart of the French Quarter, really close to Bourbon Street, so excellent location. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Looking to come back
    • Premier King Jacuzzi Room 1 King Bed

The last night at the hotel my uncle came to hangout with my wife and myself. When we was about to take him back we called for our valeted car & the guy working that night was very rude.

Everything was amazing from the staff to the breakfast buffet. This hotel is only a 2 min walk to Bourbon street, which was prefect! Even though being so close to Bourbon street the hotel was still quite.

It was a beautiful hotel and all bell hops were good.
    • Premier Double Room with Two Double Beds

No coffee available for guests and pool bar left lot to be desired

It was a beautiful hotel and all bell hops were good. Room could have been larger and less expensive. Pool and observation deck were nice, however bar at pool leaves a lot to be desired.

First time in New Orleans. Visitors might want to know most restaurants require shirt sleeves .
    • European Petite Queen

Room smaller than I originally thought. Functional and clean. Confusion with booking, they thought we were staying one night versus two...billing still pending.

Staff very friendly! Security was top notch.

Wonderful stay. When we return, we will definitely stay here again.
    • European Petite Queen

The location is perfect! The hotel is 2 blocks from Bourbon St. , 2 blocks from Jackson Square and easy walking distance to the French Market and Café du Monde. The staff has been very kind and helpful. Since we are here in July, the roof top pool is important. It’s a good size pool with a nice bar area.

Aussie stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

I called Front Desk to ask what time Breakfast started & was told 10am & on our last morning at hotel we discovered this was incorrect and unfortunately for us we had eaten elsewhere for our 3 days when we would've preferred to eat at our hotel.

This hotel is in the perfect location only 5min walk to Bourbon Street & River but still not noisy at night.

wish it would have been better upon arriving, we've been patronizing this hotel for 29 years
    • ADA Premier Room - 1 King Bed

hotel receptionist may have been new to the job but was not trained on good customer service

this hotel was premium at 1 time they need to become more familiar on how to deal with turnover and customers with special needs when I called i asked name of manager was ,the reception operator did't now said she was new

great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

great location I unfortunately was assigned room 526 that has a connecting door with (I assume) a larger room next door. I heard every single conversation, babies crying at night and people leaving early to the airport. I really did not have a good night sleep. If you travel solo make sure they do not give you a room connected to another.

Great Hotel! Would stay again!!!
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

The showers are a bit old. In terms of I would have like to have had a walk in shower. As a handicapped person, getting in and out was difficult although they do have a bar to grab on to once you’re in the shower. Getting out however was another story, I had to have my husband come and help me climb out of the shower. To be fair, I didn’t ask if they had an accessible room. This is an older building that is very well maintained however, there are about 8 steps to get up the main lobby and the DO have a wheelchair lift. But since I don’t have a wheelchair, I felt awkward about asking them to use it for me. But I have no doubt that they would have had no problem doing so!!! Also, the bathroom and the room were and the smaller side but the balcony rooms are substantially larger.

The staff are welcoming and accommodating!! The location is central to most of the major attractions. One block from Bourbon Street, two blocks from the Steamboat Natchez, and a few blocks from Cafe Du Monde. On the same block Antoine’s is 400 feet down the street and Brennan’s the birthplace of Bananas Foster is halfway down the block make a left and 400 feet down the street. If money is not an issue the balcony is such a treat. It is a full sit on balcony. The pool was spectacular with a bar and food served as well. The Rib Room serves a fabulous breakfast. The buffet is $23 and plentiful or you can order alacarte items as well. A little pricey but impeccable service!! William, our waiter was simply amazing!!!

They charged my card double after telling me they would not charge it at all. No luck on refund
    • European Petite Queen

They charged my card witch I was told that wouldn’t happen and they charged it 2 times a total of $ 2200 and are no help getting it back.

Hotel was ok but they charged me double and I am having a hard time getting my money back

Excellent location, good food and pool. Really small and unremarkable rooms.
    • Queen Room - Courtyard View

The room (courtyard queen) was extremely small. Housekeeping came at different times each day, and late (into the mid/late afternoon). Requests for additional items (ie more coffee, creamer etc for coffee pot) went unfulfilled a lot. There was a rat in the courtyard, which made us nervous to sit out there.

The breakfast in the Rib Room was wonderful. Room service was prompt. The rooftop pool was beautiful.

Beautiful property, ideally located
    • European Petite Queen

They tried to charge us WiFi, on our checkout bill, we were given free WiFi on arrival, we challenged this and was refunded. The fridge was locked, we had to approach reception to see if we could store water in it overnight

Beautiful property, ideally located

The bed is very comfortable.
    • European Petite Queen

If you rent a car to get to the hotel it costs $48/night. Wish they would have let us know this we would have been better off taking an Uber.

The bed is very comfortable. The location is excellent and close to everything but not noisy at night. A petite queen is just that, tiny but cute.

Gorgeous Hotel with great roof top bar and observation deck - perfect location
    • Queen Room - Courtyard View

Fantastic hotel to stay in, perfect location, close enough to walk to everything we wanted, rooftop bar and pool made our afternoons very relaxing staff were great especially the bell hops who went out of their way to accomodate. Beautiful room which we were lucky to be upgraded which was a lovely bonus.

Very memorable time. We will come again.
    • ADA Premier Room - 1 King Bed

Front desk clerk told us the pool bar was closed when it wasn't.. 😢

Hotel is beautiful! Loved the roof top pool, the observation deck and the pool bar. We also had a spooky incident when the Kleenex holder on back of toilet flew across the bathroom by itself! Awesome! We slept with the lights and tv on after That! 😊

Better next time
    • ADA Premier Room - 1 King Bed

The room rented via Booking. com was average with only one chair at a desk and overpriced. When we had to return to the hotel for an extra night because our flight to Philadelphia was cancelled on a Sunday, we got a far better room at 80% of the Booking.com price. The initial overpricing may thus have been caused by Booking.com and not by the hotel. The breakfast buffet was substandard.

The Omni Royal Hotel has an excellent location, a small roof top pool and the staff is friendly.

Very nice, and clean, with a romantic setting.
    • Premier King Jacuzzi Room 1 King Bed

Better bed, wasnt had but I work for a mattress company and when you say luxury bedding I know the difference. Also when you pay so much for a room parking and drinking water should be free.

Tub was enormous, room was very clean

It was a great stay!
    • European Petite Queen

We were missing a few items from our room. As a kind gesture they removed some money on our bill.

It was great to have a pool , bar and restaurant on location.

It was hard getting my fiance to leave, the Omni Royal added a beautiful touch to the French Quarter
    • European Petite Queen

The bathrooms were elegant but quite claustrophobic. The toilet and sink were cut out of the same nook and quite awkward for a bigger guy like myself to use. I managed and it didnt stop me, but $200 a night at a discounted rate, I would think a normal size bathroom would be resonable.

The roof top bar, pool and observation deck were amazing, I only discovered it the second to last day of my trip. That should be front and center on the description, it was one of the best views of the French Quarter.

Great location if you don't mind the lively streets...
    • European Petite Queen

The deluxe room was really small with a small bed and a loud AC. The WIFI is very slow and expensive.

Great location if you don't mind the lively streets around the hotel.

Great weekend in New Orleans at a great location.
    • European Petite Queen

Bathroom in my particular unit was pretty cramped.

The pool area was outstanding. The bell staff could not have been more helpful. Always a smile on their face. You could not ask for better location to stay in New Orleans. You were close to everything!

Highly recommend!!
    • Jacuzzi Suite - 1 King Bed

We have waited a quite long time til our room is ready around 4pm. But other than this, everything is terrific.

Fabulous hotel. Great location. Many great restaurant in french quarter are within walking distance. The suite is wonderful and beyond expected. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rib Room is good! Live band is there on weekend. Decoration is euro style, really special.

Pay Through the Nose if You Drive to the Omni Royale
    • European Petite Queen

The petite queen room was tiny and so was the bathroom. The parking is $50 a day when you add in a tip. You must have a valet park your car and you can't access it without them bringing it to you. Seems like a scam to get tips for the valets.

Great location. Nice warm, rooftop pool. Friendly staff.

Breakfast was very good.
    • European Petite Queen

The room was extremely small. It did not even have room for a dresser. The bathroom was the smallest I have ever seen. It was uncomfortablely small.

Breakfast was very good. The room was clean.The location was excellent

Perfect location in the French Quarter
    • Premier Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location of this hotel is amazing - everything in the French Quarter is in walking distance, including our bus to a plantation tour and the start of our walking tour. The hotel itself is lovely, although the rooms aren't always the quietest since Second Line bands go by the window every now and again, but I didn't mind!

this is our second stay here and met our expectations from Leroy at the door to the cleaning staff,
    • European Petite Queen

The view from our room was a cement wall and rooftop

Kelly, front desk manager sent us a chilled bottle of champagne for our anniversary. So thoughtful.

Great location, quiet, comfortable, and the staff is top notch.
    • ADA Premier Room - 1 King Bed

You can always tell so much more about a business when they are faced with a difficult situation. When we arrived we were informed that our room was not available due to an "engineering issue". On St. Patrick's Day weekend we arrived late at night on Friday, valeted our vehicle, and were hoping to dump our bags in the room and take in Bourbon St. Not having our room available after booking it well in advance and after confirming with the property earlier on our arrival day was extremely disappointing - however, they made sure we were well taken care of for the night and made other arrangements with a partner hotel (Loewe's). While not exactly where we wanted to stay for the night, our room was available the next day. The response by the staff during both the first night and when we were able to stay at the property definitely has left a great impression, and I will not hesitate to stay here again. The staff at Loewe's was also very accommodating and made our transition much easier during a stressful moment. *Petite queen is PETITE! Very comfortable, but definitely a squeeze for two adults that don't cuddle all night.*

The staff and location are excellent. You are a 5 minute walk from Bourbon street (maybe less) and in the heart of the French Quarter. Jackson Square and the Market District are a few blocks away. On site valet is comparable to self parking in this part of the city, and vehicles are kept on site (not a remote valet). Beautiful building, comfortable bed, very quiet for the proximity to Bourbon St,

Loved how friendly and helpful the staff were (especially...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

The only downside was the loudness - the room walls/adjoining doors must be very thin so we could hear everything our neighbours were saying and doing which wasn't great as one night it was a rowdy party until 4am, the next night it was a crying baby around the same time. But this wasn't a huge deal.

Loved how friendly and helpful the staff were (especially the bellboys!). The facilities are great, especially the rooftop bar and pool. The best feature about the room we were in was the balcony facing the street, very cool vibes and views! The hotel was in the perfect location for us: a minute away from our favourite restaurants, Antoine's and Brennan's! Would highly recommend this place to anyone!

We loved our stay overall and everything was in walking distance. The 12 check out time gave us a l
    • European Petite Queen

we have stayed at the Beau in Biloxi so we thought the room size and the small bathroom was a little let down.

the location and the staff everyone was very nice but had a little problem with our check in.

Lots of Fun
    • European Petite Queen

The bed was very comfortable. Room service food was pretty good!!! I had the petite room which was fine for me but the bathroom was larger than I expected. That's a plus. Staff was very curteous and helpful.

Overall it was a wonderful experience, perfect for our 3-day getaway to NOLA.
    • European Petite Queen

The only negative was the concierge recommended 2 extremely touristy breakfast spots when we asked for best breakfasts in the French Quarter. Just seemed like he put zero thought into it (We already knew those were no-go and specifically asked for something different).

Location was excellent, staff very helpful and always very friendly. Room was perfect for us and exactly as we expected.

You can’t beat the location, but we were so uncomfortable while we slept and got ready at the hotel
    • European Petite Queen

The size of the room and bathroom were quite small. We could not get the room to cool off, it stayed humid and warm even though it was was very cold outside. The bed was squeaky and uncomfortable.

The convenience of the hotel. You are one block off of bourbon street and a few blocks off from Jackson square. Plenty to eat, see, and do in your area. Very friendly staff and clean hotel. Great bar downstairs.

Wouldn’t recommend, especially with dogs
    • European Petite Queen

I was not pleased by my stay. We wanted to order room service and we were told the menu in the room and the menu online were wrong, so we should “just come down and order”. The hotel allows dogs, but they clearly are not actually dog friendly. Upon arriving we had to sign a waiver saying if she ruined the room, we would have to pay for the cleaning and would have to pay the room rate for every day it wasn’t open. If you aren’t actually dog friendly, don’t allow dogs, because dog owners won’t feel welcome.

The hotel was in a good area.

It was enjoyable and would definitely stay there again.
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

Wi-fi was disappointing. Slow and patchy.

Bed was very comfy and the location couldn't be beat. We had a balcony room and were super pleased. A very beautiful place.

Christmas in NOLA
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

Valet parking was very pricey and there were a LOT of extra taxes.

We enjoyed everything!! The hotel is beautiful, the room was comfortable, clean, and had a lovely view of the French Quarter. We even splurged on room service a couple of times and that was outstanding as well.

new Orleans has plenty of other hotels that we will pick before staying at the omni again.
    • Premier Double Room with Two Double Beds

Arrived at 1230.the front informed us room would be ready after 3. We came back at 430-the gentleman states their are no rooms ready and could not give us the rooms the first person said we would get.

Front desk at the restaurant to busy on the phone to take care of walk ups. table waitress did not get food right took over 20 minutes just for coffee and oatmeal.

Nice!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The deluxe room is over priced and just like the petit room I had before

The hotel is a beautiful place as I always book when staying in New Orleans. Room are very clean as well as the property.

Excellent location and extremely helpful staff, but a bit cramped and no free wifi.
    • European Petite Queen

The room was smaller than expected. The bathroom was too small- we kept knocking things over trying to manoeuvre in there. The air conditioning vent needed to be cleaned. The view from my room was concrete. They need to offer free wifi. My wifi charges were eventually waived when I was advised to sign up for Omni Select membership.But this should not be necessary. When we were booking we messaged the hotel to ask what the wifi charges would be in advance and got no response. FYI Wifi cost was $9-10 PER DAY for the cheapest package and $15 for the other one. I don't think they realize how negatively the lack of free wifi affects the impression of prospective client.

Omni hotel was excellently located. 2 blocks from Bourbon Street, but not noisy at all. 2 blocks the other way to the Mississipi River and the Natchez steamboat. 2 blocks another way to Jackson Square art display, St Louis cathedral, and maybe 4 blocks from French Market. If French Quarter is what you want, Omni is your hotel. Excellent restaurant called Pierre Maspero's at the corner. Bell staff was exceptionally helpful. The bed was super comfy and clean. The bathroom was clean.

Location is excellent, hotel is beautiful, staff was very...
    • European Petite Queen

Free breakfast would make it better!

Location is excellent, hotel is beautiful, staff was very nice, room clean & comfortable, probably stay here again!

Overall great; would stay there again.
    • European Petite Queen

Something on Carpet between desk and bed. Pillows too hard.

Staff was GREAT! Very attentive and helpful. Both computers down in business Center. Front desk printed a document.

Nice hotel amid a filthy city.
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

Why doesn’t the cleaning lady clean the balcony daily? Too, balcony in general needs a cleaning...our feet were black after walking out there one evening,

Good location and nice personnel.

Had a great stay in a very interesting city with friendly people.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

2 nights before we left, there was a dog in the next room that barked for 4 hours.

Housekeeping was wonderful. Location was perfect. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

The location is great and quiet considering proximity to...
    • European Petite Queen

The room did say 'European Petite' and it meant it. There was just enough room for 1 suitcase to open and then enough room to squeeze round the bed. The bathroom was small but functional. Overall good for a weekend stay but 5 days for 2 adults with large suitcases (we'd been travelling for 2 weeks) wasn't very comfortable.

The location is great and quiet considering proximity to Bourbon Street.

Overall a good experience, nice hotel, great location.
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

A front desk agent spent too much time with another and didn't at lest acknowledge me. Waited too long for a simple question to be answered. But not going to fault the hotel and experience, that one woman just needs to be more attentive.

Walking distance to a lot of activities or a short cab ride.

Wonderful location. We love this city so much!
    • European Petite Queen

We tried to have dinner one night at their restaurant (The Rib Room). We called for a reservation and were told we didn’t need one. We showed up and they wouldn’t seat us (in an empty restaurant) because they weren’t seating anyone without a reservation after 8:30.

Location is the best! Miss Donna (at their Touché bar) embodies all that is New Orleans. We absolutely love her and stopping by the bar to have a drink and spend time with her is a must!!!!

Very fun stay. There is alot to do within blocks.
    • European Petite Queen

Parking is exspensive. Next trip will not have a car. Not the hotels fault, all lots are expensive. Transportation is readily available.

Location is excellent. We were able to walk to everything we wanted to do.

Location, location!!! Nice hotel. Can sleep withoutside noise. Felt safe here.
    • European Petite Queen

A lot of construction going on in the French quarter. But, still enjoyable.

The service of the door men was excellent, Leroy was great! Attentive staff and willing to please. Location excellent walking distance to everything. Taxis always available. Even at 5am to airport 😊

It was lovely.
    • European Petite Queen

Nothing. I was very pleased with the hotel. Didn't like the cost of the shuttle to the airport, but understood that the cost isn't up to the hotel. Also I didn't like the lack of counter space in the bathrooms. The person turning out my bed every day left the tv on. I asked her once to,please turn it off when she left, but every night when I came in, the tv was on. Not a horrible issue, but an irritant.

We didn't have breakfast there.

Wonderful experience and staff very friendly would return
    • Premier King Room with Balcony

There is nothing I can fault.

Central location of the hotel. We had an upgrade to the Penthouse so that was wonderful. I didnt see the room type we booked. We went out for our meals or had room service which was very good. Staff were nice and friendly and prompt.

horrible. will never stay there again.
    • European Petite Queen

the room was extremely small. the bathroom was ridiculously small. the service was horrible.

the location was the only positive thing about this place.

Pretty hotel, small but clean room. Close to everything in French Quarter. No free WiFi.
    • European Petite Queen

No bathtub, shower only, $10/day for internet. If you have to park it’s $42/night

Super friendly staff, beautiful decor, great location. Nice rooftop view of city.