Reviews of Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina 3 stars

1819 79th Street Causeway, Miami Beach, FL 33141, USA

#168 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Pleasant
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Being charged for parking when people come to restaurant next door and park for free Bathrooms are very small Also $17 per person for breakfast Also be sure to read there response to the reviews it's obvious that they are not concern about customers concerns kinda of a one answer fits all

Location near lots of shopping and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Definitely would like to come back but try a higher room.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The gigantic bugs! We saw three of them. Killed 2 in our room and 1 in the stairway got away.

I loved the location. Easy to drive to and from the airport. Near everything but far enough away from the crowded places.

Brilliant location, fabulous view and reception staff very helpful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff in the restaurant were a little unhelpful when we had request, we felt pushed to order without knowing full prices

We loved the beds they were comfy. The view from the pool was amazing

Great location looking out over bay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing major, bit of a drive to South Beach but that was the trade off for well priced accomodation.

Great location looking out over bay. Fantastic pool and very good food at Shuckers. Definitely recommended, we would stay here again.

Convenient location
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Not much. Not really fancy but nicer than I though. The staff was very attentive and our room was cleaned well. Great price for a location near the beach!

Convenient location

Shucker's (hotel's restaurant) is a very nice place...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Room was not well cleaned. We noticed the balcony was dirty when we arrived and it was not cleaned at all during our 6 night stay. The hotel is a bit dislocated from the main areas.

Shucker's (hotel's restaurant) is a very nice place for happy hour or dinner. There's a great parking lot, 10 dollars per day. We thought it was worth it. Also, there are some supermarkets and fast food places around if you are not interested in going out for dinner.

The hotel was our gathering spot to wait for the rest of the family and friends to arrive and it ser
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What I didn't like was the part between the restaurant and the parking lot. There was always some sort f water running there and I would shiver to think what kind of water that could be. That part can ruin everything.

I liked the pool a lot. I had my granddaughter with me and she really enjoyed being in the pool, so that was my way of keeping her busy. I liked the staff also. They were so friendly and eager to help and solve all problems. I like also the ambiance of the restaurant. a nice place to hang out and reconnect with family and friends.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

very nice, cant wait to come back!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the only thing we had problems with was the television reception....it was horrible....I called twice they came up once and it was never really fixed....the kids did not care.

the location is great...the restaurant was convenient and reasonable....the room was clean and comfortable....the pool area was very nice and the staff was more than helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Best Coast to Coast!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bay View

Some local folks really trashing the garbage can at the elevator and it is not taken care of for 1/2 day and all night!

Bay view and cleanliness! Booked the queens room with 2 queen beds

Right on the Marina with a nice restaurant on the first...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having to pay for parking??? The lot was hardly full every day and night.

Right on the Marina with a nice restaurant on the first floor open late. Great view of the ocean. Clean facility

The breakfast was good (which i bought separately, 16$...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The rooms are small and rather old, bathroom shower water is really slow. and the pillows aren't comfortable at all. I think they need new beds because it is noticeable that its worn out. The AC was soooo slow.

The breakfast was good (which i bought separately, 16$ buffet) but i really liked it. and the bar & grill (shuckers) had good food and friendly staff.

Nice start to our holiday with exceptional views
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Although a wide choice for breakfast felt it was over priced!!!

Suited our needs! Good location and good access south beach etc easily by bus! Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean

Beautiful comfort by the Bay.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The thinness of the walls.

We spent most of our time exploring Miami. However The lobby was beautiful and our accommodations were very comfortable. The bed was so soft and comfy... like sleeping on a cloud. The bathtub was thicker on the outer part so you can sit down on the side if you wanted to. The A/C was nice and cold. The balcony looked out over the street.. We don't drink coffee, so can't comment on that. We never made it to breakfast so we can't comment on that.

Pleasant stay.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Our first night was disturbed by noisy neighbours. Security had to speak to them 3 times, but they were allowed to continue to stay at the hotel. Fortunately understanding staff moved us to another room.

The pool was good and the staff were really very very helpful. Our room was comfortable.

The hosts at the front desk were very polite.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There wasn't much I didn't like. The entire stay was great.

The hosts at the front desk were very polite. Room service was awesome and prompt. The rooms and bathroom were tidy! Overall a great place to stay in my opinion.

The views were nice.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We came back from a full day out, housekeeping had left our room door wide open. Thankfully nothing was stollen. It did make me uncomfortable and I’m not sure if we would risk a stay there again.

The views were nice.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

We had a very pleasant stay in the sandyport.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We had a very pleasant stay in the sandyport. The beach and the sea are beautiful. The staff are very friendly in particular Desiree mckinney very pleasant and Shonique

Great price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Nice bar area that was advertised as opened to 2am but when we came back from dinner and having a look at the nightlife in town at 1.30am the bar was closed.

Great price. A few miles drive from South Beach so not at the heart of everything but close enough and with plenty of parking although I thought this would have been included in the price given the hotel location.

We were upgraded immediately
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Because there is a popular restaurant downstairs, some people who aren't resort guests hang out on the steps near the pool and I had to pass the restaurant and parking lot in my bikini to get to the pool and was hassled a bit which made me uncomfortable. It would be better if there was a private entrance to the pool for guests. The wifi connection was also very weak and barely worked.

This is fantastic value for money. Upon arrival we were immediately upgraded to an oceanfront view in the second building. There is a great pool and a bustling and popular restaurant just downstairs. Only 30mins from South Beach and free parking on-site. Room and bathroom are clean and comfortable.

Absolutely perfect location the view was amazing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The bar asks grill at the hotel was very over priced and not a good selection. Thank God Benihanas was not far at all.

Absolutely perfect location the view was amazing. The staff was very helpful. And I can't wait to be back again.

good attention and clean.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

the air vent in the bedroom was to noise it was disturbing. We have been charge for the parking and we didn't know in advance.

good attention and clean.

Very friendly and helpful staff. comfortable beds. the hotel is near everything in Miami.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

I had to eat out for breakfast every morning because the breakfast there is $16...

Staff was the best. Returned to a clean room everyday. Balcony with ocean view was everything. If I ever come back I would definitely stay here again.

Spectacular!

Breakfast no longer included in the room.

Loved the room, the location, and the renewed facilities and lobby, Five stars on the music selection great service, flexibility when checking in/out, loved it!

My stay at the Best Western on the Bay was everything I could ask for .
    • Queen Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the breakfasts prices I think it was a little too much.

I like the staff and the view of bay the restaurant close ,along with the docks and pool.

Calm stay!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The supervisor who checked us in didn’t info us of any of the important things that the hotel offered such as the pool hours/location , free breakfast , the one site resturant. We didn’t find out about those things until the next day when we requested info.

the young lady at the front was a great help, very cheerful !

The hotel has had a facelift since I last stayed there and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bay View

The hotel has had a facelift since I last stayed there and it’s made such a difference, this will be my go to hotel when going to Miami in future. The staff were really friendly and so helpful it’s only a 10 minute drive to Miami Beach but the views from this hotel you’d probably want to stay here rather instead.

Over priced location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower was full of hair (shower wall) and Tub. The toilet wouldn't flush Lower shower pressure All reported to management housekeeping and maintenance aware resolved issue with toliet and toilet was back non functioning 6 hours later.

The Bay View

It was okay. Probably will not stay there when I go back.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The ac in the room wasn’t working right. Water pressure coming from the shower was low. My first and second night was taken off my and they didn’t give me my cash deposit and are supposed to be crediting it back to my card which I’m still waiting on.

The bed was very comfortable.

It Says pay at property but my money was taken out before...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

It Says pay at property but my money was taken out before which was fine but then the payment was put back in my account after I checked out and left then was taken out again which caused my account to become over drawn! Not happy about that!

Will be staying again ( just stay away from their breakfast)
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Our stay was perfect until the last day. 2x someone walked into my room without knocking, identifying themselves or anything. Also we only went to the hotels breakfast once which was the day we left. The service was horrible and the waitress was horribly rude. The food was disappointing at it's best. You can go ANYWHERE in the city for abetter food and better prices We did make a compliant to management and the refunded our paid parking for our entire stay.

This place is perfectly located to everything but far enough away you don't have to noises the f south Beach. The hotel is beautiful for an older hotel. The view is breath taking and except breakfast the stuff is friendly and helpful. I he restaurant,Shucker's is open for lunch and dinner. Food and.drinks are fabulous with breath taking views.

My stay was remarkable and most definitely Best Western will be my choice for the future.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I would have liked to have room service from the restaurant.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff very helpful in ensuring that my stay was a good one.

A great hotel!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The bed was not very comfortable

Everything was great. The staff was very helpful and nice. The gym was great. Fabulous location. I totally recommended it to everyone.

Bad

Being lied to by staff and the cleanliness.

No Wi-Fi, staff told us wifi available however discovered it had been out for days! parking fees, terrible food. Lacks cleanliness. Behind the bed is multiple outlet strip with dust and God knows what else in it. Avoid staying staying here.

Beautiful view and excellent customer service

floors

Excellent customer service, it started with my first call over, the girl that answer was super sweet and helpful, and then at check in again, all smiles and kind staff, even the lady that clean the room were super helpful when i got a little lost finding my room hahah. The Balcony and view is the best part, The Bay View is extremely beautiful. Very comfy bed, Fast Wi-fi, i read some reviews about the bathroom being small, but i didn't think that at all, very standard tub, toilet, sink but nice and clean. Room has everything you need, microwave, tv, good size fridge, coffee machine, hair dryer, Iron, Safe, everything you need really.. Front desk was so helpful, i had forgotten my tooth brush and toothpaste, and my husband forgot his razor, and they helped us with all those things, usually you get cheap soap and that is about it, i loved that they had everything to offer at front desk, very convenient and definitely a plus. The pool and gym was a bit small but definitely nice, they have a pretty back dock were we took some pretty pictures :) Overall, definitely recommended. Very much satisfied with our stay, and when i am back in Miami i will stay here again, without a doubt.

I had a great stay, the bar down stairs was awesome food was delicious and also beautiful view!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not like was the hair I found on the bath towels. There was a lot of loose hair strands on the towel.

The lobby was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. The property overall was beautiful. Breakfast was worth the $16.00! Would definitely recommend and visit again!

It was affordable
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Small room and the smell of the carpet

Good deal for the price however our room was very small and the carpet had a mildew smell. The girls at the front desk Alexis and Giuliani where absolutely great and the young lady at the gift shop was a wonderful help with arranging our tours. I don't think I would stay here again.

This is the best place to stay. If you come to Miami
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great. the staff was wonderful, very attentive. seeing that we were from Houston, Texas. We didn't no where to go. Oscar and krystal was very helpful.The balcony and the view, is to die for. Just beautiful!! Especially at night. This hotel is the best...

Nice bay views.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Quite noisy from the pool, restaurant and busy main road. Restaurant was good but expensive you are paying for location to eat overlooking the bay, waitress staff were pleasant and friendly but servers who bought the food out were miserable and incapable of smiling it seemed ‘

Pool overlooks the bay, everything you need in the room including coffee maker. Room clean and spacious as was the rest of the hotel. On site restaurant served good food.

Great view and food the little things kind of were disappointing
    • King Room with Bay View

Smell and the lack of ammenties for such water. Vending machine was sold out of everything. There was no water or anything the room.

Great food and atmosphere

Helpful staff, great view, the hotel was nicely set-up, what more could I ask for.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bay View

The location was not particularly pedestrian friendly.

I particularly liked the reception area which was welcoming, even providing a coffee station and lovely seating areas.

Great value in a good location.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

When the room next to us was occupied it was easy to hear them talking, indicating thin walls. Could be a problem with noisy neighbors or at a busier time of year.

Great value at a convenient location to Miami Beach. Uber to the beach was approx $8. Room was spotless and very comfortable. Pool was perfect with a great view of the bay. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely view from attached Bar.

Restaurant next door serves great food, but if your looking...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Shuckers restaurant serves great food, but loud and hard to hear or hold a conversation. Sitting outside helps

Restaurant next door serves great food, but if your looking for peace and quiet you won’t find it at this restaurant. Location views and staff are execellent and recommend a stay there.

Nice staff , horrible hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel looks nothing like the pictures . It is very old and dirty . The linens were filthy and the towels were shedding all over the place . The keys never worked for the doors . Their were water bugs on the property by the restaurant and all over the hallways .

The front desk staff and housekeeping were very nice .

I probably will not stay here again because the price alone was outrageous for what I didn’t get.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

For a best western it was very over priced. Also no free breakfast and I had to pay 10 dollars a night extra for parking. I thought that was a little over board

Generally an enjoyable stay with good facilities.

Did not get balcony rooms which we had booked. Suspect our late arrival was the reason. We were given room in apartment block without a view. Although not agreeable at first, the room was OK and we were given complimentary breakfast during our stay.

Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was very good. Pool, also very good. Shukers bar was very lively.

The welcoming and helpful atmosphere that you receive when...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The welcoming and helpful atmosphere that you receive when you walk in. A lovely lady took our reservation and was super helpful. The location was good aswell, only about 20min from South Beach and cost us about $7 on Uber. The room was really nice with balcony and loved the view and the bed were comfortable.

Comfortable and pleasant but don't ideal if you want to explore Miami and don't drive.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The walls were very thin. Our room backed on to another room and every time they had the tv on or the neighbouring guests alarm went off (sometimes at 5-6am in the morning multiple times ) it was very loud! The bathroom was also very small. Also, the location isn't good if you don't drive.

The bed was huge and comfy. The staff were friendly and attentive (perhaps too attentive sometimes). The breakfast and facilities were good. The shampoo and conditioner samples in the room smelled delicious! I asked for more when I ran out.

Recommend!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Parking cost $ 10 but it is still one of the cheapest parking lots in Miami. There are no free parking places anywhere in Miami.

Direct entrance to the room straight from the garden. Super two terraces on both sides of the room. Good wifi everywhere.

Customer service from the staff was excellent but the hotel...

The rooms!!!

Customer service from the staff was excellent but the hotel lobby and restaurant appearance was the only descent appearance on the property. The rooms were grungy and outdated. Which was disappointing when your paying almost 300 a night for Friday and Saturday

Pretty good overall would stay again :)

The pool closes at 9. The breakfast buffet is $16 a person. $10 a night parking and it’s ridiculous to find parking close to the hotel. Water pressure was super low. There’s also not a sandy area by the water but the drive to the beaches wasn’t that bad. I’m a genius member and I requested a late check out which I was email confirmation and the hotel only gave us an hour instead of the two hours we had confirmed.

The pool was awesome and having shuckers right there was great. Plus the patio deck on the second floor was open so we could hang out with our friends who were staying in a different room. Staff was great and the room was clean. Air conditioner worked awesome and the view was beautiful over the bay. Housekeeping brought us new towels daily and you can by the pool at night even though you can’t swim.

It’s off the beaten path some but it’s a nice quiet place to relax and rest up before heading back o
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

They charge for parking seemed shity. Lots and lots of stairs. The elevator worked fine I’m impatient and you can access the whole place using the rear stairs. $16 for breakfast wow.

I liked the pool set up with the bay and the sun deck. Shuckers is right there with another deck and the bar. The L runs out front and will take you the beach or wherever. Seemed like all week long someone was painting or cleaning the hotel it is an older place but they would always say high and move. If you need anything just ask Christal in the morning or Chris in the evening they will help.

Good value
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Had everything we needed including microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge in room, plus a coin-operated laundry on the premises. Onsite parking, although charged at $10 per night was convenient. Some restaurants and supermarkets are within walking distance. Well maintained pool and great views from the deck and breakfast area. Brewed coffee at reception 24hrs a day was a nice touch.

Over all Best Western on the Bay was nice.

Minimal parking, breakfast was not complementary. Breakfast was a bit pricy. Restaurant said they closed at 2AM, they would not serve us after 1:20AM. Gift shop did not open early enough. Distance from South Beach was a bit far.

I loved the scenery. I also loved the bar/restaurant.

Find another hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No free breakfast in the morning The staff was very rude Our room was not clean It was hard to get extra towels and wash cloths

The restaurant on site

6.0
    My stay was ok not good and not bad
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bay View

The tub kept backing up they threw fees in when we got there housekeeping didn’t come to our room we had to catch them to get towels we ended up with a bunch of wet smelly towels in the room and the housekeepers didn’t speak English

The area was great the scenery was amazing the food was good the front desk service was good

If you are looking for somewhere comfortable to stay and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If you are looking for somewhere comfortable to stay and actually enjoy your stay and view BW is the best way to go. My room was located by the ocean awesome view. Hotel is very clean and friendly. Shuckers restaurant which is under the hotel room is amazing the restaurant is located on the water. Also the pool is very clean and relaxing.

Ok hotel located between Miami and Miami Beach
    • Queen Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Worn and dark rooms. The reception was very nice but the rest of the hotel felt outdated (renovation was ongoing).

Nice location next to the water. Great pool.

We went to have a couple days in the sun. The Resturant was excellent! Views Great!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only down side to this property was no Hot Tub. But the pool was warm.

The hotel was wonderful! The balcony rooms were so nice. The Breakfast buffet was extra but worth every penny: Fruit, meat, cheese made to order omelets. Potatoes, waffles French toast.

Good
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I put do not disturb on our door while we went out for a while just to come to our room with a staff who entered it and tried to clean up my thing is we didnt even hv time to put up our personal items away she or he threw all our item's that were on the bed on the tables. That was my only issue but everything else was great.

The resturant and front desk service

Great locatation,reasonable for miami
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Not enough information about surrounding location resturants ,attractions ,visibly available .

The staff was great happy and more than willing to go the extra mile with any requests

Great stay in a great location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms are a bit small, but other than that, the hotel was perfect.

The reception area is fantastic, the pool is really nice and the on-site restaurant is a great place to hang out.

Very pleasant stay.

The exterior facade

The hotel’s exterior facade is not very pretty but inside is pretty and very agreable and clean. The restaurants, and swimming pool are very nice next to the sea. The barhrooms a little small but very clean. The staff very nice so we had a pleasent stay with beautiful days.

My stay was great! I would definitely stay here again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast wasn’t included. Other than that no complaints.

The pool was nice, hotel was really clean, hotel receptionist were extremely nice. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean, the views were nice.

Good location.
    • Queen Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bedsofa super uncomfortable. Expensive breakfast, still very tasty tho.

Good location. Good parking. Staff Really nice. Pool awesome. View of the ocean both from pool and restaurant. Cosy Miami feel overall.

Great stay!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The room was a little small, including the tub. And the prices at the restaurant were a little pricey.

The bed was very comfy. The swimming pool was nice and very pretty at night. The room with the balcony was nice loved it and the view. When you walk in the lobby I knew right then I had made the right decision. I would definitely recommend if you’re in the area. I’m already planning my trip for next year to stay here again. The food in the restaurant was very good as well ate there for breakfast and dinner a total of 4 times, everyone was so friendly.

I love the staff, it’s unfortunate that the owner focused on his pockets, and not the customer! I w!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

I was unhappy! Tub didn’t drain, too much unknown bacteria! Informed desk, maintenance came, problem not fixed! Toilet ran, guts not installed properly. Paid parking and no breakfast are major hits for this Best Western! House keeping moves at a snails pace!

The staff were awesome! I’ve stayed here a few times prior, and several staff are still there!

Comfortable, Clean, Friendly workers.

Our bathroom had a sewage odor. I poured water with listerine down the drain thinking it would help with the odor. My thought was that the room hadn’t been used in awhile, and it was dry from non use. It definitely helped.

Nice rooms - would stay for an overnight again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bit 'out of the way'. Had to get an Uber or bus to get to North Beach.

Rooms were big and beds comfy with a nice little balcony. Pool was clean and there was a nice restaurant attached. Staff were very helpful on arrival and helped us out even though we were early.

Not the greatest
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The rate. My in-laws booked the exact size room as us, on the same day as us and there room was not only cheaper but also bigger then our. The restaurant they had at the hotel was not the greatest food but the view was beautiful. The pool close way to early at the hotel.

The location was very nice. The water next to us and we were right in the middle of Little Havana and South Beach. Beautiful location

Noisy, motel sits next to six lane cawsway.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Noisy, motel sits next to six lane cawsway.. Not a lot close by in walking distance. Breakfast extra at 16$ expensive for what's on offer. TV had very limited number of channels. Rooms dated. At 330$ night very expensive

Would definitely stay again if only for the view from our room and restaurant.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

More choices for restaurants and bars would be nice, within walking distance of the hotel. Bottled water in room would be great, but you can buy it downstairs at the convenience store. Shuttle to the airport would be nice as the taxi fare was $40. High points for super staff.

The restaurant downstairs, "Shuckers", is right on the water with an excellent view and serves terrific hamburgers and fish tacos. Service a little slow but the view is worth it. City buses are close by and will take you right into South beach, or the hotel will call a cab for you.

I loved the fact that the hotel exterior appearance was "old" Miami but the rooms had been updated!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was rather small for two people and overall lighting in the room could have been better.

I loved that you could see the bay from the pool. Also had two great lunches and one delicious breakfast at the restaurant!

Great hotel with lovely views
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

There isn’t very much nearby if you like walking to places. It’s a bit pricey.

The staff are super friendly and happy to help. The views are gorgeous. The breakfast is great.

Great location and view.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I would have love to have breakfast available included with the hotel and for the parking to be included within that price as well. Water or drinks in the refrigerator to be paid at the end of our stay.

I absolutely love the view of the bay and marina. The convenience of the restaurant within the the hotel property. Also enjoyed having a balcony to enjoy the view.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The meals to purchase were good. Breakfast was excellent. Lunch and dinner menu was the same. Nothing on the menu for light lunch or light dinner. Mostly fish.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Staff went above and beyond to be helpful, front desk and breakfast staff were excellent.