Reviews of One Washington Circle-A Modus Hotel 4 stars

1 Washington Circle Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20037, USA

#33 of 138 hotels in Washington

Best Location
    • Studio - Double Double

The location is just great, very close to George Town (many restaurants), The Mall and the Lincoln Memorial - just 10 minutes walk. There are many buses around the hotel so it is easy to get around and also a few bike share stations.

Fantastic stay in the heart of Washington

The hotel needs a little updating to make it a 10 out of 10

The location was absolutely perfect, walking distance to all the main attractions. The staff were fantastic, so helpful and full of useful tips and recommendations.

Great city, great hotel, great vacation.

The hotel is right in the centre of the city. The kitchen was great. The room was clean and confortable. Grocery is walking distance. Great vacation.

I booked a room with a balcony and didn't get one when I...
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

I booked a room with a balcony and didn't get one when I got there. They also made me pay $150 deposit when I checked in but I was never told about that during my booking

Everyone was really friendly and helpful.
    • Executive King Suite

The room was a little smaller than what we were expecting from the pictures but still manageable. The A/C was very loud every time it kicked on and could also hear the people near us opening and closing there patio doors!

Everyone was really friendly and helpful. The location is close to a metro which was convenient!

Friendly staff, luxurious room a lovely place to stay.
    • Studio - King

Beautiful rooms, including, kitchen and large dining area. Very luxurious, awesome bed and just a pleasure to stay there...we only booked for one night due to travel schedule...would love to return for a longer stay. A number of dining options nearby...also the the GWU campus is in the area.

What a Gem
    • Deluxe Room - King

what a pleasant surprise, super friendly and helpful staff, great pool, convenient location. And the bonus is we had the best night sleep ever in a hotel! super comfortable mattress.

We will stay there any time we're in Washington, D.C. Love it.
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

I have nothing negative to say.

This were our second time staying there. We highly recommend it. The staff are always very happy, helpful, attentive, etc. And we love the accommodations. Close to the subway and The Mall. Great place

I cannot believe how this hotel could publish 4* ; this is a just exact 2*
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

noise all night, for price I paid I could get far better hotels including breakfast!

location is really good, if I forgot 24h ambulance and police whoops

Great location and comfortable bed
    • Deluxe Room - King

The facilities are a little worn, meaning the building is old and it shows a bit. The furniture and objects were all good however. The room was a little strange in that you walked through a closet to get to the bathroom, but that would take major work to change. It was good value, but mainly because DC is so expensive.

Very comfortable bed, nice linens. Hot water in shower. Friendly staff. Water and fruit in lobby. Maid service very good. Good amount of tv channels and good tv reception.

Good location.
    • Studio - Double Double

2 chairs in room: 1 the fabric was quite dirty and the other had a broken support (although it was still stable when you sat in it)

Good location. The front desk was friendly and accommodating. Beds comfortable, enjoyed being able to sit out by pool and deck off our room. Fresh water and fruit in lobby.

Large room, position, kitchenette and large fridge,...
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

The nighbouring was not confortable during the night, no easy access for wheelchairs

Large room, position, kitchenette and large fridge, amenities in the room

A Great Location for Exploring DC.
    • Deluxe Room - King

The staff are professional, polite and helpful. The reception staff especially were very helpful. We arrived very early, but they happily took our luggage so we could go and explore the city without having to take it with us. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and we really appreciated having a suite with kitchen and dining facilities. The location is great with a two-minute walk from the Foggy Bottom metro station, grocery stores nearby and plenty of places to eat near the hotel.

breakfast very expensive
    • Studio - Double Double

iii booking.com they promise 13$ for breakfast but in fact there was only 2 eggs and nothing more for 12$ 2 eggs only without anything more is not called breakfast

breakfast very expensive

Fantastic experience!
    • Studio - Double Double

The only only bad thing about the property was the noise. A lot of sirens through the night with the hospital across the road.

Everything was great- good space, great facilities, friendly staff and amazing beds!

Honest Review
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

So noisy with the sirens in the middle of the night. Husband said front desk told him at checkout time that they could have provided earplug. It should be offered at checkin to customers, automatically. No meal options on weekends, other than breakfast?! That's not good. We had to run out in the cold, windy rainy day to nearby restaurants to get lunch.

The proximity to memorials, monuments and White House.

Comfortable, good location, nice big room.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Lobby was small and 5 steps up from street level. Doormen are available to help with luggage, but it was still awkward. Restaurant did not have items listed on the online menu.

Location was excellent. Full kitchen was a nice surprise - didn't see this in the booking.

Great location to walk to the National Mall and White House.
    • Studio - King

The hotel is near a very busy GU Med Ctr ER entrance.

Great location to walk to the National Mall and White House. Service was excellent. Bed and pillows are super comfortable.

Very convenient to transportation & George Washing...
    • Studio - Double Double

Bed dipped down on head side (so feet were raised), which wasn't ideal.

Very convenient to transportation & George Washing University, Everything clean and neat. Spacious room. Kitchen with real stove and oven very convenient. There was an outdoor pool we didn't use.

We wouldn’t even consider another hotel!
    • Studio - Double Double

This was a great find for us. We loved everything about this hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location was centrally located and easily walkable to everything. Lots of good restaurants within a few minutes walk. The room was a great size and beds were so comfortable. The complimentary happy hour everyday was icing on the cake. We will definitely stay there again!

Amazing

N/a

Took my two children (6 and 4) for Memorial Day weekend. Rooms are large and family friendly. Staff was amazing!! Really went out of their way to make the kids feel special!!!!!

the location
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

dirty curtains bumpy mattress small closet and almost no place to deposit your things, especially if you plan to stay longer

the location the balcony

Staff was great, and we really enjoyed our stay. We were visiting for National Police Week
    • Deluxe Room - King

Not sure if the doors were think but the hallway noise was loud. Doors slamming and other guests were easily heard.

The layout of the room was great, and the security of having to use a key card to get in the elevator was a nice piece of mind

Worst experience of my life..
    • Executive King Suite

The front desk staff was RUDE!!..her: take a taxi to see the monuments. Me:we have small children who need car seats her:you dont have to use car seats in a taxi me: we always use car seats, its best for them her: of course you do!..wasnt the first time she was abrupt and frankly, snotty, but was the last as we left abruptly right after her snotty exchange..the hotel had no kids menu, nor anything appropriate for a vegan/vegitarian. Not even non-dairy "milk" such as soy/almond..the restaurant does not do room service.you can order by phone, then go downstairs and pick it up yourself-they then want a gratuity for this non- service.. the person making my food(not the chef, he wasnt available, apparently, was accommodating..he found a spinach tortilla from breakfast, put some quinoa and veggies in it, no rice nor beans available..only bottled water was $5 per bottle..refridgerator in room made a horrible clunking noise everytime it shut off..the coffee grinder was broken..maintenance broght me a new one, and attempted to fmgive me instructions as if I was stupid..same with instructions the bell hop gave me to get out of the city. Good thing I had a GPS because the directions he gave me made no sense, couldnt even find the streets he had described(another attempt to make me out to be too dense to follow instructions)...our room furniture was old/outdated and the room only had one bed, they brought me a lumpy rool away bed.the tables had glass tops not attached, so when the 1 or 4 yo hit against them, they then became dangerous..they are updating this hotel, we did not get one of THOSE rooms..as we were leaving, the desk person/woman was chatting on the phone..she interrupted herself to talk to me rudely and briefly, then went back to talking with really IMPORTANT clients/customers, and made it real apparent that she thought very little of me...

Zero, I liked zero things about this hotel..

Best service of all hotels we stayed in previous 2 weeks
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Things you couldn't control like the weather and thunderstorms

Reception staff excellent,friendly,helpful..especially Brandy Hotel very close to Metro Happy hour! Noise of ambulances etc was no problem at night

Don't recommend this hotel for those who have allergy.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

The bed is not clean! The outside of the bed looked clean, but the inside was not. This is the first hotel for me to have an allergic reaction to the bed. It is obvious that they didn't clean the inner part of the bed for a long time. My mom used its sofa bed and coughing all night. When we opened the sofa bad, it looked dirty and didn't clean for a long time. We complained this to the stuff, but they said we have allergy due to the humid weather in Washington. However, I came from an Asia city where rains 180 days a year. I don't think humidity is an issue for me.

Very good location. The employee is friendly.

Great location with friendly staff!
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

The only complaint about our room was that the bathroom didn't have a fan, which we found to be odd. We only had one upsetting occurrence, which was when we were leaving. We sat waiting for an elevator with a house keeping employee and the doors on the elevators close kind of fast, which she flat out did not wait for us. That was the only rude experience we had.

We really enjoyed our stay at this property. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the valet guy, he was great. The location is wonderful, it's very close to great places to eat and attractions like the White House and Lincoln Memorial. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Well done. Good choice.
    • Deluxe Room - King

Very large and nice decorated room.With a sitting area. Large and confortable bed. Balcony. Well situated, not far from the sights, near the subway. There is a bistro downstairs.

Wonderful relaxing apartment in a stressful work week.
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

the hallway of the suite is dark. Literally, no lights and that is really not okay. It is strange too as there is a blank faced plate on the wall, that must have been the light switch, plus a blank faced plate on the ceiling that must have been the place for a ceiling lamp. Overall the suite had ample lighting just not in the hallway.

room 508 turned out to be a very spacious suite, including a dinner table in the L-formed living room, large balcony, spacious bedroom and spacious bathroom with a walk in shower. The room and balcony look out on L street, with sun later in the afternoon, and never too much sun. There is a window in the bed room with roman curtains. The sofa and comfy chair were comfortable as was the bed. Great service: When I asked about ice cubes a full large bucket was immediately brought to my room. There are two build in wardrobes: bedroom and living room. The one in the living room has a safe, large enough to hold my laptops (could hold 3 large laptops stacked) and any other item (e.g. large camera). I managed to stash my 2 normal sized suitcases plus the on board suitcase on top of the shelf , where the safe is located. There are 3 drawers underneath the television in the living room and 3 larger drawers underneath the television in the bed room. The kitchen is not very large, but it does have everything you need. If you need more kitchen utensils simply phone the front desk and they will bring up a box full of spatulas, sharp knives, sieve and many other cooking things. When I needed a larger skillet, they immediately brought that too. Kitchen has two double electric outlets for you use. Water cooker, microwave, 4 hub gas top, large oven, large refrigerator with a large freezer compartment on top. The dinner table sits 4 - 6 people. There are only 3 chairs, but I am confident that they would get you more, if you needed that. I used the table to prepare some work for the conference with a colleague. Ample halogen lights on over the dinner table. Ample lighting at the large work desk (with two drawers). The desk lamp has a electric outlet in the foot. Overall good service; friendly and meeting my needs, with a large smile. Good to know also: two supermarkets (Trader Joe's on 25th Street, off Pennsylvania Ave, and Whole Foods on I street and 22nd street) near the hotel.

Great location, great staff, great experience.
    • Studio - Double Double

We didn’t know there were blackout curtains behind the regular ones and the morning light woke us. It seems trivial but I’m mentioning it because we did speak to the front desk one morning and they volunteered an eye mask to wear.

It was good a little pricey for the onsite parking
    • Studio - Double Double

The room I reserved with two beds was not available when I checked in I had to sleep on a rollout bed. I did get a room discount

Location and beds was comfy

Friendly Self Catering Gem a walk from White House
    • Studio - Double Double

air vents for aircon and above door leading to bathroom had accumulated dust, need a wipe.

Friendly staff - helped a lot with a problematic Amazon order (came in pieces, without my name on it). Self catering facilities, balcony, good breakfast, proximity to IMF/WB and metro station etc.

Top location.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Every morning you get waken up by sirens of fire brigades. It looks like fires are regular story in the Washington downtown. So windows should be better sound proof made. Bathroom could have been larger but that`s not a big issue

Top location. Clean spacious room

Warm staff who understand the meaning of hospitality!
    • Deluxe Room - King

Some furniture in our room was in a state of disrepair and was grubby - particularly the armchair.

The staff at this hotel were exceptional. Happy hour was a bonus.

Excellent location.
    • Executive King Suite

Rooms a bit out dated. Could use new, soundproof windows and patio door. Enormous walk-in closet with very tiny bathroom. Could use more outlets as well.

Excellent location. Perfect for families. Loved the patio and the staff. Easy metro access. Within walking distance of most conveniences. I would definitely stay here again.

Wonderful value, great location, amazing staff.
    • Executive King Suite

The only downside to the location, through NO fault of the hotel, is the proximity to GWU hospital. But late night ambulance sirens are easily blocked out by some inexpensive earplugs.

The area was wonderful. Great access to the metro and Georgetown. The hotel staff was wonderful and the room was a great value. The kitchen was well-equipped and the hotel provides a wonderful kit on request with everything one could need to make a simple meal. Simply being able to eat breakfast every morning in the hotel saved us a ton of money on food.

Great location, clean and comfy. Friendly staff.
    • Studio - Double Double

The room could do with updating, particularly the (tiny) bathroom. There was a separate room with a basin that was unnecessarily large compared to the bathroom.

The room was spotlessly clean, very spacious and we loved having the use of a kitchen. Bed were very comfy and the room was quiet. Gym was good.

Loved it. I will stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Disappointed in the wine and snacks in the lobby. There was only rose which I don't care for. There should be a red, white, and rose. Crackers were nice, olives, fig jam, and cheddar. Would have liked more variety.

The bed was very comfortable. Loved the pillows. Slept very well and woke up feeling great. It was more than I would like to spend, but it was worth it. The staff were very nice. The valet was great - very personable and efficient.

Location is the main asset of this hotel
    • Executive King Suite

Rooms facing the square could be noisy because of the sirens of ambulances approaching the GWU hospital next door; appliances (kitchen mainly) well kept but also outdated; heating/aircon noisy.

Spacious suites, well equipped and very conveniently located: M Street in Georgetown, State Department, the World Bank - all within half a mile, and the GWU across the street. Friendly and helpful staff.

Location very good.
    • Studio - Double Double

Front desk could not help us. They seemed like they feel bored answering questions to a family first time travelling in Washington. Very very dirty. Not clean when we checked in and during our stay. Very old furniture, the carpet extremely dirty. Moreover, we stayed in the 8th floor and all day we could hear noise from the 9th floor like people moving furniture all day long. Even during the night. Very expensive and definitely needs to be refurbished as soon as possible!!!

Location very good.

The accommodation was satisfactory, but the staff were great and really
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

We had a problem with the smoke alarm, which went off everytime the cooker was used. We contacted the Reception and the Maintenance Man said we needed to keep the apartment window open. This was not ideal.

The accommodation was very comfortable and the location for access to the sights in Washington was ideal.

loved it here - would definitely return :)
    • Executive King Suite

husband was not fond of the coffee. no ice cube trays in the freezer and no ice machines in the hotel - had to have brought up from the restaurant

The room was spacious. The bed and pillows were superb! The balcony was very nice as well! Very comfortable place - a home away from home :)

Great place to stay, close to metro and attractions.
    • Studio - Double Double

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Always stopped to greet us when we returned to the property and were very knowledgable about restaurants and stores in the close vicinity.

Good location. Needs to be upgraded. Apparently they did an update. Not sure to what year?
    • Studio - Double Double

This hotel is in a great location. Apparently it has been upgraded but just a "paint over". It smells musty. It is very dated. Needs someone to actually do an upgrade, not just gloss over the flaws. The staff was wonderful.

Enjoyable, liked the neighborhood.
    • Studio - King

Being someone from a rural area, the traffic noises were annoying, the honking especially. Hooks----there were no hooks for bath towels!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were able to answer all the questions we had. The rooms were clean and quite comfortable.

My family had a great time in DC and staying in this hotel has made it possible.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It is a smoke free environment but I noticed cigarette smoke from the vent of the half-bathroom.

The location is excellent. Reasonable walking distance to places you want to see in DC. The service is excellent! They were very accommodating and polite. The price is reasonable too.

Good location and clean rooms, bigger kids don't fit on the sofa bed
    • Deluxe Room - King

For the kids there was a sofa bed but only comfortable for smaller kids. Breakfast wasn't included in the price.

The kingsize bed was comfortable and the room spacious. The room was clean and the location was good.

I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again
    • Studio - King

Bathroom small and difficult to go in and close door- a little difficult to get in the tub

Towels large and fluffy. Fruit and water in the lobby😊 2 bottles of water daily- awesome. One hour of wine in lobby so nice Coffee beans and grinder- great touch . Pump shampoo and conditioner eco friendly

Excellent location.
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

Excellent location. Just a ten minute walk to the White House and 15 minutes to the Lincoln Memorial. Our room was very nice, the bathroom needs some updating, the floor in the shower moved and it was pretty small. Would definitely stay here again tho!

A great and comfortable stay.
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

Had issues with one of my heaters on day one. My WiFi connection was kept disturbing could not log on my computer.

The location was very strategic, welcoming and very helpful staff.

Very good facility in an excellent location for a visit to The George Washington University.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

The Circle Bistro was very understaffed for lunch traffic.

The room was spacious and the bed was very comfy. The kitchen was a pleasant surprise, and while we did not take full advantage of it, we were impressed with the "Stock the Fridge" feature.

Nice stay
    • Deluxe Room - King

Exhaust fan in bathroom was not working. Had to wait a long time for valet service to get our car at checkout.

It met my needs for an overnight stay. It was clean and staff was helpful.

The balcony, the kitchenette with a full size fridge and...
    • Studio - Double Double

The price for parking your car was a little steep, $42 a night.

The balcony, the kitchenette with a full size fridge and small stove/oven, microwave, 5 min walk to the metro, gratis happy hour, very friendly staff, Foggy Bottom location.

The friendly offering of a glass of wine in the lobby after...
    • Deluxe Room - King

The restaurant was very crowded while the former space remained closed! Why? You should reopen the restaurant. The table I had dinner on was this little round table big enough for a plate and one glass...

The friendly offering of a glass of wine in the lobby after work

The room was large with two balconies.
    • Deluxe Room - King

The bedding was not comfortable. The air conditioning was not sufficient to warm up the whole room.

The room was large with two balconies. The front desk and cleaning staff were super friendly.

We loved our stay!
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

We loved our stay! It was particularly nice arriving after a day of site seeing to “happy hour” in the lobby with complimentary cheese and crackers and wine!

Great Place to stay in with comfortable rooms
    • Studio - Double Double

I like the Staff, the rooms and the location. My dog loves the balcony. Great safe area to walk in. Short distant to Georgetown and plenty of places to eat at.

Would definitely stay again.
    • Studio - Double Double

Restaurant was only open for breakfast

Staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Daily wine happy hour was very nice. Hotel in great location

I would use it again.
    • Studio - King

It did not have any computer stations for guests (Although it had free wi-fi).

I was convenient to my business meeting (3 block) and to the metro from the airport (1.5 blocks) and to Geo Washington Univ and DuPont Circle. Food in hotel good and fairly priced --a big surprise in DC.

A great value and location. Very family friendly!
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

The location is right near the hospital, so if you don't like the sound of sirens, this is not the location for you.

The service was exceptional. All employees were positive and enthusiastic. Great with my kids, and made their stay special. Would definitely stay here again,

Will definitely look to stay here next time
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Needs double-glazing on the windows - can get noisy.

Great location - staff were really friendly and helpful. Loved the link up with free yoga classes.

Very lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Very lovely hotel. The area is very nice and clean but you do hear sirens because the ER is across the street but other then that is very clean, spacious, the staff is very friendly. The room had a balcony which also had a nice view of downtown. Very close to every tourist place you may want to go. I would really recommend this hotel

Great service and location, but needs better soundproofing between rooms.
    • Studio - King

The fact you could hear normal voice discussions in adjacent rooms.

Very friendly & helpful staff. They anticipated your needs (I.e., baggage check) before we asked for help

Very specious and cozy room with a balcony, kitchen...
    • Deluxe Room - King

Very specious and cozy room with a balcony, kitchen amenities and more than everything you need. Perfect location - within short walking distance to Foggy Bottom metro station, Linkoln memorial, Georgetown, White House and the museums, and stores like Wholefoods, and other...

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe Room - King

Our visit to One Washington Place far exceeded my expectations!!! All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless and extremely comfortable. Very easy walk to the Washington Mall, monuments and museums. I highly recommend One Washington Place to anyone visiting DC. Thank you very, very much!!!!!!!

Great! We visited GW and this location was spot on!
    • Studio - Double Double

It wasn’t a really big deal but the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner and more updated.

They knew who we were when we checked in. They were friendly, kind and expedient.

Fabulous
    • One-Bedroom Suite

All staff had a solution

Size outstanding friendly problem solving attitude from top to bottom fabulous staff thank you we love the wine at five what a nice touch we love the apple & fresh water in lobby we love Ross that answers that gave us the number for a pizza place the direction for whole food & traders joe and so much more both staff were diplomats polite and focus on outstanding customer service Bravo we will be back we love the One circle Washington hotel xx so does my brother and their children 3 and 6 plus our pets a Westie & à Yorkie -:) xx see you soon

Great location, only a 5 min walk from subway.
    • Studio - Double Double

Can be noisy in the evening, especially when your floor is not high enough (mine was on the 3rd floor).

Great location, only a 5 min walk from subway. Also very easy to get a Uber.

Enjoyable stable
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

Ask there guest not to slam their room doors particular in the evenings and use their inside voices in the halls.

How they greet my dog and , they make you feel very welcome and are always warm and friendly. We like the balconies.

Comfortable place in great location
    • Deluxe Room - King

If you're a tv watcher there was no way of watching tv from the couch given position of tv cabinet. Some of the furniture and room (eg doors) showed their age (despite more recent upgrades).

This is my second time staying here. I had a different room. This suite was smaller but still plenty of room, nice and spacious, with full kitchen. Great location - close to metro, restaurants. Balcony was great (though could use a fresh coat of paint).

We will go back
    • One Bedroom Queen Suite

Location is great. The one bedroom apartment is excellent for a family. We had a bad start to our stay. We showed up at 3pm after a long trip. They were still cleaning our room. 30 mins later, we get our room. After unpacking, we realized, they gave us the wrong sized room (a studio instead of one bedroom suite we booked). They transferred us. We had to pack and move. We get to the room and find out the key does not work. The staff realized they messed up, they did make a couple of nice gestures to make it up to us.

Location and room size are great. But the noise level was making our stay sadly quite tiring.
    • Deluxe Room - Queen

We were given a room beside and under House-keeping area (610). As a result we were constantly disturbed by the movement of the HK staff. Especially above our room. Sounds like people ‘moving’ heavy items; which produce thunderlike sounds to us below. This type of room should be given as last option. Especially those who arrive after a long journey. On second day, i move the chair so i can watch tv better, and under that chair is a beer cap. We’re not even have beer with us. And the housekeeping forgot to take out trash from kitchen

The room was spacious. Real kitchen and even it has walk in closet On Saturday and Sunday: 17 -18 Feb the person who clean our room is excellent.

For the price the place was great.
    • Studio - Double Double

It's located right accross the street from Washington Hospital which means lots of sirens. Seemed like the ambulances always had police escorts so that's multiple sirens. It never woke me up though and I just heard it mostly in the day time. Maybe it was because I was so pooped from our daily excursions.

For the price the place was great. Nothing fancy but nice and spacious. Location was great. 1.5 blocks to the Metro. Loved my morning runs around all the famous monuments/buildings.

Very nice space with terrible bed and usurious parking fees.

See above

Great space. Tiny bed oversized sheets that got all tangled with two people. Very heavy duvet and uncomfortable pillows. Plus the guests next door were raucous and finally responded to my loud pounding on the wall.

Great Place to Stay in Central Washington DC
    • Studio - Double Double

The staff is very friendly -- the receptionist (Ms. Davis?) was particularly helpful when I needed to print something at the hotel. The room is huge. The location is great!