2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Orlando Resort Rentals at Universal Boulevard

Reviews of Orlando Resort Rentals at Universal Boulevard This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Orlando Resort Rentals (Central Location Only), Orlando, FL 32819., United States of America

#7 of 493 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

I loved everything about the property.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I loved everything about the property. Definitely felt comfortable & at home while there. Not far from all the attractions. House was clean, had all the amenities needed. Great stay, will definitely recommend to friends & family.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Very Comfortable and Clean Stay
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Beds were creaky Entrance was very small, my van barely fit on the driveway, resulted in the hedge scratching it

Very Clean Spacious Lots of TV channels

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Great place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Poor soundproof. Got noisy neighbors -- what a nightmare! Uncontrollable volume of the TV set in the master bedroom. Goes up and down without touching any button.

Excellent accommodation except the problems below.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

• Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The alarm (guess is smoke alarm) sounded twice. And we still have no idea what happened??? We were not aware that house keeping need to be arranged and its chargeable.

Location is great. Manager Erick is helpful.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The apartment interior and design is not the same as...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment interior and design is not the same as advertised. The one advertised is modern, updated with new everything. And the one that was the actual stay was old, even thou the property was good. I really disliked and got upset when I drove to the property...why lie??? It was an ok property but it made a huge difference when I walked in, even when I drove to the property, because I had a picture in my mind and then when I arrived it wastotally different!!!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Overall we enjoyed our stay. I just wouldn't call the place luxurious.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

I guess if the property wasn't advertised as" luxury" I wouldn't have been disappointed. It was clean and nice but not luxury. The cheap toilet seat in the Master bathroom launched me into the wall a couple of times before I got it's measure. The coffee pot lid flew off every time I filled it and who doesn't have a robe hook in the bathroom?

The site and it's proximity to theme parks.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Excellent location, wonderful place for family fun, happy...
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Climbing 3 floors to go to the bedroom. Master suite was on the highest level. Bedroom on the first floor was extremely cold making it uncomfortable to heat/cool unit.

Excellent location, wonderful place for family fun, happy hour at the pool was best!!! This was an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

My family and I liked your place so much that we plan to reserve it again.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Not much. I am handicapped and the only real difficulty I experienced was being on the second floor, but I also had reserved a scooter from a local merchant which made it much easier for me. The rest of my family and friends had nothing bad to say; in fact they want to reserve it next year, too.

The property was very clean and spacious and very close to everything we were in town for. The hosts were friendly and accessible. The pool and hot tub was divine and a welcome thing at the end of each day there. Loved having my coffee on the balcony over-looking the pond in the back.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

you do not need to check in , as I only needed the codes to...
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Bathroom cleaning could improve , upon arrival I found hair in the bathroom of the second floor. We bought some ítems by amazon , and they charge us USD 1 per package or per weight I would like to know in advance that the apartment has 3 floors without a lift

you do not need to check in , as I only needed the codes to enter the gates and the apartment big spaces in the room and kitchen

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

A wonderful place to spend your stay at Orlando
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

There is no daily cleaning for the unit , they had stated this in the booking details and made it clear for us . Just in case you need cleaning services you had book it a day in advance

Location , facilities, clean and respond of the owner

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

It was ok, comfortable and clean.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

We didn’t realise the amount of stairs in the property. My husband had a knee replacement in April and this was a holiday to get over the trauma. We knew there was stairs but didn’t realise it was three stories. There were no stools at the breakfast bar and only 6 dinning chairs for 8 people so two of us had to eat standing up at the breakfast bar. There were only 7 dinner plates, no safe, and no mirrors in the bedrooms. We were also disappointed that there was no where to sit outside to relax in the sun. We were also quite a long way from the pool. Overall we felt we made a mistake with our choice of accommodation.

It was ok, comfortable and clean. We liked the idea of the digital keypad instead of a key and overall the house was good.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Would love to come back!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We called the morning of our check in date and asked for early check in. We were told the room would be cleaned immediately and someone would phone us when it was ready. By 5pm we still hadn't heard from anybody and ended up checking in AFTER the 4pm check in time, instead of earlier as we were promised.

Everything! Location - super close to Universal Studios, slightly further but still close drive to Disney parks. Amenities - great pool and hot tub area (which was usually completely empty at the time of year we visited) Apartment - lots of space for at least 4 people, huge kitchen, and having 2 bathrooms was a huge bonus Convenience - very easy check in process without having to actually speak to anyone at a desk, simply inputting a code. Was great not to have to carry around keys.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great lake view and huge pool with restaurant and bar. Easy check in and check out. We'll be back.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

Better than any hotel option for families for the price of a family suite. Very clean, spacious and perfect location for restaurants, supermarket and attractions.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Lovely apartment, great location.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

Would like more crockery and definitely more mugs required.

Lovely clean secure apartment, with good facilities, great location, easy to get to the parks and shopping areas.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

I liked the space of the condo it was huge it was like a...
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that we have to provide with the cleaning supplies like broom and mop, as much as we paid they could've at least had that. When we got there the floors were dirty it was not mopped the restrooms were also dirty and in the bigger bedroom there were ants all on the bed and in the restroom

I liked the space of the condo it was huge it was like a mini house very nice very comfortable and it's only like 15 minutes away from the disney parks. I like how they have a washer and dryer and for the kitchen they have all the kitchen appliances. It's in a nice neighborhood it's quiet it's gated but they also have a lake with alligators so watch out. If everything would've been clean and with no ants when we got there it would have been perfect but it was a good price definitely recommended it for a family vacation

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

This was the best accommodation I have stayed in while in Florida.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The only minor thing was flat uncomfortable bed pillows.

Yes, we had a code so the keys were not an issue. The apartment was spacious and in a great location. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

We had a wonderful stay.
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a wonderful stay. Stephanie that I booked with was Great and made the process so easy. Our rental was exceptionally clean, very nice, and comfortable! Will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Great place to stay for family of 4 visiting theme parks
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

I hate to say anything negative as we loved staying here, but the kitchen equipment could be more extensive. No kettle, toaster not working on one side, only 4 dinner plates, flimsy whisk, tiny sieve, blunt bread knife. All petty grumbles I know, but all things we had to work around. It would be 10 out of 10 all the way otherwise.

The property was in an excellent location within easy driving or taxi rides of universal, SeaWorld and Disney. The swimming pool and complex facilities were also great with an onsite bar serving food until 10.00 pm. Just around the corner (walkable) was a retail centre with a publix supermarket, Chinese takeaway, Beth’s Burgers, NYPD pizza and more. We really loved this stay.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

It was clean, well organized and with a very good location,...
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

There is no way to ”close” the stares. We travel with a child and that's a little bit dangerous

It was clean, well organized and with a very good location, close to the famous parks and supermarkets

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Possibly the comfiest bed I have ever slept in.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the cupboards were slightly greasy upon arrival so had to be wiped. Nothing major though.

Possibly the comfiest bed I have ever slept in. Fantastic location and price. Shops very close by so extremely convenient. Would 100% highly recommend for a short stay, if you are wanting to visit the theme parks.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Nice apart from the above.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We had a wet kitchen floor due to leak on floor above, light bulbs didn’t work, tv didn’t work properly, clock didn’t work, hair dryer broken. Also no opportunity to rent films. Property hard to find!!! Also didn’t like the cockroach walking round dining area.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Only slight problem was that we lost power in 2 of the bedrooms for a few days - but this was sorted after a phonecall to the property owner.

Everything to do with the stay was great.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Apartment in Orlando
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great , we had a wonderful stay, our apartment was on the 4th floor and it some great views. We would love to stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Wonderful stay and will definitely recommend it
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Would’ve liked an egg lifter and a peeler in the kitchen. The oven needs a good clean and a tray or metal dish that can be used in the oven to warm/ heat pizzas or food on would be great

Home was well equipped and had a lovely balcony. Every room had its own Television and the bedrooms and bathrooms were well sized. Linen was fresh and new.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Nice place to stay
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't that there was no plugs in convenient spot for out electronics nice place to stay

Convenient to the parks and convention ctr. Was a nice facility

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Great appartment in Orlando
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The appartment is big with plenty of rooms and accommodates up to 6 people very well. Appartment was clean and well furnished. Location is great near universal studios and close to all the main attractions. Close by you will find some restaurants and a big supermarket. Well worth the price!

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Our stay at Orlando Resort Rentals was delightful. I would highly recommend!
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Drink prices in club house was expensive.

*décor was newly remodeled, in beautiful taste, and rooms are spacious. *manager was prompt and professional. Upon arrival 2 bdrms were w/o power and kitchen had a non working icemaker/water distiller. Assistant manager attempted to fix issue immediately. Later we were relocated to different suite and was highly satisfied. *Pool area was beautiful and well maintained

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

An amazing stay will definitely stay here again
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The community was close proximity to all the attractions we wanted to visit. The staff were friendly in the property and surrounding areas. House was very nice

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

The location and size of property was great!
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The location and size of property was great! It was a walking distance to Walgreens and Publix Grocery Store. The upkeep of the apartment was very clean and comfortable for all of my party. Being in a gated complex allowed us to feel safe during our stay.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Exactly as advertised and more
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

Daniel and Stephanie!!!!! They are a great asset to the team. Their customer service was stellar, timely response, clear instructions of how to proceed for check in, friendly demeanor, a passion to accomodate requests, they were a pleasure to work with. The amenities were very nice and convenient. Our condo was all that was promosed and I may plan another vacation just to stay at Vista Cay again. To sum it all up, this was customer service delivered exactly as promised. Thank you!!!

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

The size of the rental was perfect for my family.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We didn't have time to enjoy the facility.

The size of the rental was perfect for my family. It was centrally located in Orlando, short driving distances to a lot of attractions.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Will return and certainly recommend it to everyone
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Master bedroom a bit warm at nights. Had to leave door open to keep cool

Felt at home. Very organized place. Everything I needed in a house it was here.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Exceptional vacation spot
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The place was wonderful I just wish they would supply more things like garbage bags, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper...those items. The outside balcony downstairs could use a chair or two.

The facility was beautiful....pool was huge and the townhouse was so spacious and very clean.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

We loved everything about the property!
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing we didn't like about the apartment.

We loved everything about the property! It was a perfect location, perfect space for our family in beautiful surroundings.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Great place for large families
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Best resort for our family. We are 6, and the house was wide enough for us all. Great amenities for a family on vacation, all that we needed. Great place, Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

A very comfertable stay.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that you don't see anybody from managment.everything done through the phone.it is self cleaning or you pay around $100 for house keeping to clean for you per day.

Big apartment with everything you need.clean,comfertable beds, good location, good value for your money.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great accommodation in a great location.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Could have had a better view and had to cross a duel carriageway and a good 5 minute walk to access the main pool area and pool bar.

Close to all attractions and a range of restaurants - we drove for no longer than 15 - 20 minutes to access them. Next door to a supermarket.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

We love Orlando Florida!!!!
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Everything from the neighborhood to the closeness to Universal

The rooms were so spacious and the place. My family and I was impressed and will definitely love to stay there again for our next trip to Orlando Florida

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Overall, excellent location and very nice apartments. Probably won't return because of the noise.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

The room we were initially allocated was on the ground floor next to the air conditioning unit. Far too noisy to sleep next two. The hosts were able to accommodate us elsewhere for half of our stay which was much better. We only went to the pool area once and it was very noisy and felt more like a youth club to us. There was music playing and a basket ball machine banging constantly in the background. Not for me but I'm sure others would love it.

The bed was very comfy. The pool area was quite spacious. The host was very helpful.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

very enjoyable , good location
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

It may not be unique to this property but I always find the showers not to my satisfaction. Fixed head showers with a low flow rate

large rooms big comfy beds

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Fantastic condo in a nice resort well communicated with downtown and amusement parks
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The kitchen has no supplies at all. A minimum portion of soap is provided for washing and powder for only one use of the dishwasher. No salt, sugar and etc. We had to buy everything for cooking and washing that we left there basically full when we departured. A little bit of basic supplies would have been most appreciated.

We loved almost everything. The house is fantastic. The three bedrooms are very good, in particular the main bedroom in the ground floor is fantastic. The living and kitchen in the first floor are amazing. The resort is secure and with a nice swimming pool to get relaxed. You can park in the drive in of the condo.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

A very good and quiet location for family
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

My only concern is on Safety. My wife was jogging in the morning along the trail by the lake and saw a very large alligator very close to the trail. I think there should be very clear signs to warn residents that the lake contains alligators. It is also possible that they move from the lake into the apartment area hence the need for more specific information on what to do if a resident is faced with such a situation.

The beds were comfortable. The rooms are very spacious and all facilities needed by a family of 5 was available. We could quickly purchase things we needed from Walgreen and Publix both very close.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Location, location, location!
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Outdoor car park and path lights shine into bedrooms

Location, location, location! We attended a convention at OCCC and Vista Cay was a great place to base ourselves. Handy to the shopping complex where there is a Publix supermarket, UPS shop (we purchased a number of items from Amazon). Swimming pool and gym were great. Highly recommended for large groups and families.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Great apartment in a good location
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The only complaint I have is that although it was self catering, there were no cleaning products left by the owners apart from one bin bag. There was provided one dishwasher tablet, one sample pack of washing powder and one sponge for washing up. I have no problems with the washing powder or dishwasher tablet as there were strict instructions that you had to put both a wash of laundry and dishes on before acting, but I had to spend 30 dollars on products, including bleach and anti bacterial wipes, just to keep the place in tip top condition. Would have liked that to have been included.

Loved the location. The apartment was a great size and with the high ceilings, the place seemed big and airy. The lock code is a great idea, better than keys. Pool area was clean and well equipped.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Nice, clean and good size apartments - location is ok
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

location and access to pool was further than i had expected - about 1km walk Also further from international drive than I had thought it is not walkable but 5mins in a taxi

size of apartment - ideal for two couples

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Family Vacay
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was near everything I needed to be close too like Sea World, Aquatica, Publix and Walgreens.

I didn't have to carry around keys all I needed was my memory of my codes to get in the gate and the apartment.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

I totally recommend it!
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Great location. Resort and Apartment are in good condition. Apartment is spacious, modern and clean. We enjoyed the sunset view from the balcony, great view!

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

I was very sorry to leave!

Nothing to say here!

Very nice compound, quiet and extremely clean! Rooms are huge, very comfortable and elegant classic furniture , a big kitchen with all you you need and more than that! The hosts are very kind and communication with them is extremely pleasant. Close to main parks of Orlando and also to the airport, 15 minutes are enough to get everywhere. Near the hotel there is a supermarket ("Publix"), you can buy there everything! I definitely recommend this place!

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

• Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

The loud people above us that security would not take care of. We called security off every night we were there. And security never came to talk to the people. Loud, rowdy, smoke pot on balcony, herd of elephants above us.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Vista Cay Resorts - 10 out of 10
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

Gated community! Very clean facility! Spacious rooms! Balcony with a view!Great location! My family really enjoyed our stay. We will definitely book here again for our next visit to Orlando!

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Excellent, roomy, quiet and fun apartment. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and appreciated the space!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The only issue is there was a drawer in the kitchen in front of the sink which fell off, however this had no impact on our stay and I communicated about it immediately.

The communication with Stephanie was exceptional. She was helpful, followed up on all questions, and ensured we had all the info needed to check in.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. My family had plenty of room. We would definitely come back.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The cleanliness of the townhouse could have been better. Some of the dishes were dirty. The ceiling fan was full of dust, so we couldn’t turn on. The laundry closet had lots of dryer lint on the floor and around the units.

The place is very spacious. The location is perfect and in close proximity to all attractions.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Vista Cay
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Beds creaked everytime person moved to turn over.

Very spacious and quiet. Close to publix for convenient grocery shopping. Grounds are well maintained. Easy to travel to and from theme parks. Well supplied items for kitchen.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Spacious.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

Couldn't gain access to pools as we didn't have a key. Just a door code was provided.

Spacious. Comfy beds. Good location for Universal. Public just around the corner. Easy parking. Very clean resort.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Vista Cay Resort
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

We were inconvenienced with a nonworking phone, no internet, broken icemaker and water from the refrigerator, and a broken microwave. We were unable to heat our food to save money . We ended up throwing food away. They sent someone to fix all the things the next day, however, they failed at preparing the microwave and even after bringing in a new microwave it still didn't work. Daniel, the son of Stephanie who works the property was very rude when I called and requested some funds back. He laughed in my face and told me he was busy. I told him it would only be right for him to be busy now that he has our money. He also made it clear we would not be getting any money back.

The apartment was up to date.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Vista Cay is a beautiful resort and i definitely approve of it.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

No shuttle services for the theme parks. Other than that everything was great.

The entire facility was well above my expectations. The rooms were big and spacious. The pool area was immaculate. The front desk personnel were kind and courteous even though my room was booked through booking.com they were still helpful. Heck my family liked it so much we booked 2more nights with the resort.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Special holiday in a first class resort
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We were happy with everything...we had absolutely no complaints!

First class apartment with everything we needed as a family. Lovely pool with a nice vibe and excellent bar service for food and refreshments...friendly and helpful staff. Great Wi Fi signal and great variety of English speaking channels including Fox Sports which was great for keeping up with all the action at the World Cup. NYPD restaurant and China Tea next door to the complex served great food and was so convenient. Also Publix next door for all our supplies was perfect. Also close by to Universal Studois and not a long distance also to Disney so we got done all the parks we wanted to do An excellent complex with everything at hand and anything we needed got a quick and friendly response. Highly recommended and had a great holiday as a result...Thank You !!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

The townhouse was very clean, everything we needed was...
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The only things we had a little trouble with were the amount of towels provided which we improvised with and the pool which was crowded but still amazing.

The townhouse was very clean, everything we needed was provided for us and anything that wasn't provided we could get at the publix right around the corner. There were tons of places to eat and things to do very close as well. It was also very quite.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Loved the safety of the complex and also how close it was yo...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Loved the safety of the complex and also how close it was yo everything great place to stay will be booking this complex next time we're in orlando 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Orlando resort holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A well appointed apartment in the resort of vista Cay. The bedrooms were a good size and comfortable. Large bathrooms. A good sized kitchen with all you need to cater for yourself. Washing machine and tumble dryer as well so no dirty laundry to take home. A comfortable lounge area with cable tv and a furnished balcony. Wi-fi is available inside the apartment as well. The location is good for all theme parks and shopping!! There is a large Publix within walking distance and a few casual eateries. The instructions to gain entry to the apartment were easy to follow and management company were friendly and helpful. The resort has a large pool area next to the clubhouse with a pool bar and convenience store. The resort is about 20 minutes from Orlando international airport and International Drive is a five minute car journey. This is our 4th visit to vista Cay and wouldn’t hesitate to return.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Lovely accommodation and staff were excellent.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Actually can’t fault anything 🙂 Bit of a walk to international drive... use Uber... very cheap and reliable.

Loved having no key just a code to get in. Apartment was spacious and home from home.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

almost everything, big clean nice apartment.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

we arrived 26 of mai and on the 27 of mai we call the host to get keys to the clubhouse because we where 8 people and only one key. The host told us we shut have tree keys and tell us that they will come the day after whit tow more keys but well we never get the keys so I am a little bit unhappy about that.

almost everything, big clean nice apartment. wery good to go to publix supermarket to shop.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Amazing place, super roomy and comfortable! Loved it!
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

Had some sugar ants in the room, but it wasn't enough to call management.

Well furnished, pristine, and huge condo with room to spread out for all 6 of us (4 teenage boys). Central location to either coast and Disney parks (~20 minutes).

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

We will definitely stay here again and already telling family and friends.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

The receptionists at the clubhouse wasn’t friendly at all but their not connected to the rental of the property.

Loved the property, clean, family friendly and more than enough room. Nice clubhouse. Kids went swimming and played in game room while I sat in the hot tub. Also have a shopping store and bar on site.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Perfect!!
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

We would have liked to have had some paper towels available as we had to go buy some which was no big deal but the limited supplies could have been a bit better. A muffin pan to cook some breakfast would have been nice but all in all we loved our townhouse and would stay again!!

As Grandma, I take my sons family (wife and three little boys under the age of &) on a little mini-vacation every Memorial Day Weekend. This place was exceptional! Close to all of the attractions and the townhouse we stayed in was perfect! The boys loved the room they shared with the two queen beds and their own bathroom! We have already decided to book this same place next year!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

I might book this property again but perhaps I would personally try to speak/email with the hosts.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The bed in the master bedroom I could feel the mattress topper through the sheets. I also felt that my head was going downhill. The fact that you ask to start a load of laundry/bedding is grea but then I think you should suggest bringing laundry soap or at least providing some. I brought a limited supply but had to buy more. We did find that if we arrived home close to midnight that there was no parking on either side of the complex and had to park to the right of gate 3. We were there on a long weekend though.

I liked that we were situated on the main floor/level.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Wonderful location and facility.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

The master bathtub and shower were not clean and there were personal intimacy items and a hair scrunchy left in the nightstand in the master bedroom. Insufficient silverware (only one small spoon).

Location and view!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

My stay at Vista Cay Resort.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

There wasn't anything I hated about it. If I had to write anything negative I guess it was probably some of the guest.

Clean and spacious with modern appliances furniture and tvs. I also liked the easy check in.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Great 3 bedroom house with all facilities of home
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Lovely house spread over 3 levels. Full kitchen so very easy to self cater and not go out to eat all the time. There is a Walgreens onsite which is handy. Close to outlet malls and other shopping. Beds were really comfortable but were let down by the cheap lumpy pillows. Cable TV in all bedrooms and good wifi.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Quiet location near Universal but away from the hustle and...

The microwave exhaust fan was not cleaning out the smells of my poor cooking. We had to open the doors for a bit. If balcony was screened in it would have been perfect.

Quiet location near Universal but away from the hustle and bustle. Next door was a large grocery and liquor store ( 1 minute by car) and a Walgreens. Beautiful clean room with lake view. Wish we would have stayed longer. Hotel crew left us alone but gave us a binder on rules, hints, and other information. Gated area with easy access by 4-digit pin that came by email a few days before. Ours was the 3-bedroom penthouse and a 2-bedroom. Both were lovely.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Great value would happily reccomend to all friends and family.
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Townhouse

Early check (2pm) in was given after messaging Stephanie with no keys all codes for gated complex and door. Photos were accurate of the property and facility’s were excellent. Good location to explore the whole of Orlando via our car or Uber.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

The apartment was very clean and well equipped with...
    • Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was very clean and well equipped with everything you could need. The pool and clubhouse were great and the nearby Publix had a huge selection of food.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Overall i really did like the property. I will stay here again.
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

The TV in the master bedroom did not work. It turns on but the volume continued to shut off. The tubs hot water did not work but did after i turned off and on the breaker. The sheets need to be changed and upgraded. You can tell they have been really worn as they had tons of wear.

The complex is perfect in location and the price was great. Once your there you kind of on your own to figure it out but its pretty easy. Towels for the pool are in the apartment which no one told me until day 2. Amenities Key is also there which you will need to bring to get into the pool. Overall, love this place and will be planning a vacation here again soon!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

The condo was nicely finished, spacious and easy to get to...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Not too sound proof but not to the point I wouldn't stay there again!

The condo was nicely finished, spacious and easy to get to from the airport. The grounds were nice and so close to food, universal and I Drive without being "right in it". The price was perfect too!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Fantastic!

Nothing, it was amazing.

This was our second time coming here and we absolutely loved it again, seeing the wildlife was amazing at the resort. Really clean and comfortable condos. Perfect for myself and my boyfriend. Will definitely be back again..

We Price Match