2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel

Reviews of Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7299 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#173 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Great place
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The room we had the air conditioner wasnt great. If it wasn't December it would of been unbearable

Large room very comfortable bed. Enjoyed having a couch and char in the room so we could relax and watch tv without playing in the bed.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Inept staff!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Staff/management made costly mistakes with my finances that impacted my stay. I was double charged for my stay by the front desk. They said they reversed the charges and now it was just up to my bank to give me the funds back. They were unhelpful and tried to turn it as though it was my problem. They fixed it on their end, so now I would just have to deal with my money being held hostage. Didn’t get it back until 5 days after. No apology for making the mistake or care as to how it impacted me and my daughter. They also charged $50 for “incidentals” which they don’t tell you or advertise until check in. Told I would be getting that money back to, but haven’t yet! Inept, rude, unsympathetic and shady staff!

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Very pleasant.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioner sometimes emits funny smell.

Love this place. Rooms are nice and clean. Love the extra sink. The staff is very helpful. The breakfast is a great value for the money. The fitness center is very good. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

I loved the location of the property.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The room smelled like mildew, you could hear everything outside of the room, certain things seemed a little dated, and the toilet had a ringing sound that went on all night and did not let us sleep until I closed the bathroom door.

I loved the location of the property. It was close to everything we needed.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Great all rounder
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom needed a bit of a better clean. Found an old pen behind the bed.

Location, beds were extremely comfy, staff were welcoming, parking on site, facilities were great. We booked all our Disney tickets downstairs in the tours sales office.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

All went well
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms have some age and repairs made over the years prove it. Also charged $50 extra dollars in case of "incidentals".....wont readily know if that was returned until I check.

Clean, w/ a fridge and microwave and supplied with fresh towels daily. Washers and dryers available. A shout out to Rita who helped us extend our stay 2 days at the same Rate!!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Location of the property was good.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The smell of the room. We really noticed the smell of the room when we came back from the parks Saturday night.

Location of the property was good. Was centrally local.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Awesome
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

They just need utensils that we can use or get if needed.

They brought me a birthday gift which was really noce never had that before. Awesome service cleanliness was awesome. Loved my visit evwn though I had to stay in the whole time!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Close proximity to Universal
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The slow service at reception. We checked bags in the bag room and it took close to 30 mins to wait in reception to get them because they didn’t have a bell man nor could they find the keys. Slow and disorganized which turned a great stay into a stressful one as we left for the airport. Wish our stay ended on a better note.

Close proximity to Universal

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Great experience
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Great value for a really good room. The staff was friendly and provided great customer service. Property Replied immediately to my question. Overall I would definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Location, location. Friendly and not too expensive

Can't really think of anything

Best Western is what it is, nothing fancy and sometimes a bit worn, knowing that, they do deliver, a good choice all around as far as I am concerned. Staff friendly and accommodating, parking available and good selection of restaurants near by.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Super friendly staff

My toilet overflowed (was totally accommodated for), and as we were getting on the elevator another guest said it had been stuck on the 7th floor for over 20mins. (Which scared us because mom's claustrophobic) Mind you, it was only a scare. It never gave us any problems at all!

They accommodated us very well. Extremely nice and caring staff! The second I mentioned a problem they were on it! And the staff was very helpful with information with us being tourists. I absolutely would recommend this hotel the staff is amazing and make sure you're 100% comfortable!💖😊

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Stereotyped
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Staff wasn’t so pleasant and forthcoming on the charges. Canceled my first reservation and booked a higher one with the same card they claimed to have come back declined. As i tried to add a night was told can pay the remainder in cash at checkout but this was not the case as i was locked out. breakfast should be included. Had been here before and the first time was way better than the second and i stayed way less time. If some of the staff were to be changed especially the night crew it would be a better experience. It helps not to be stereotyped.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Staff were great, including in the restaurant. Gym was excellent, as was the location. Rooms subpar
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

On arrival, the room they gave me was exceedingly humid, worn, and dirty. I'm not overly picky, but there were hair balls on the carpet and in the bathroom. Woops! The air quality was also very poor. I get that Florida is humid, but there was actually water pouring down the windows, and the room smelled rotten. Sheets were also stained. Just about cancelled my (multi-day) booking, but front desk person (who was excellent) moved me to a better room. Still not to the standard that I associate with BW PLUS, but good enough that I didn't bother moving hotels. I would not rebook, though. My hotel last year in Orlando, same time similar price, was far superior. Live and learn. The staff are great, but they don't have quality rooms to work with.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Very Nice!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I can say is that if they incorporate Free breakfast they would really step up a par with other hotels. It is a nice place really and for the money I think it would not hurt.

I liked that everything from the lobby to the room was very nice and clean and smelled terrific

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Stay at Best Western

Location was great for Universal Studios. Both resturant and cafe/convenience shop were helpful as was the guest services area. Included shuttle which was easy to organise. Buffet breakfast at additional costs had a good spread of food.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Slamming doors at 2am-4am create unneeded noise!!!

refer to above!!

I liked when I left and the hotel was behind me in the rear view mirror...Peopke around me were slamming doors at 2am-4am in the eaely morning.. I was in Orlando to sit for a Risk Msnagement Test and needed the sleep that I could NOT get at BW ...probably the LAST time I will book this hotel!!!!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Parking fees for extra car is ridiculous
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Beds arent that comfortable. They charged me $20 to park of our cars which is rudiculous. They should at least give 2 passes free of charge. I was very upset about that.

Rooms were nice size. Clean facilities.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Great place for stay when visit Orlando!

There is a door on the wall of my room. It won't open but weird to see it when you wake up in the middle of the night.

Great location. Close to universal studio and have places for dining nearby. Haven't try the pool but it looks nice. There is a coffee shop on ground floor, you can pick up something to eat before leaving the hotel. Staff is very friendly! I like them!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The front desk staff, kitchen staff and bartender were all...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The front desk staff, kitchen staff and bartender were all super nice and accommodating. The breakfast was great with a lot of options that were delicious. The hot tubs were in a nice secluded area and not very busy.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

The hotel itself was great and i would stay again

They recommend the people in the lobby to book park tickets with however its a TIMESHARE CON so although you can get super cheap tickets you have to go to a 2 hour presentation first. I dont think the staff at reception should tell guests to go book with them. Luckily we where not stupid and caught on.

The hotel was close to universal and disney parks. Its your basic room but its got everything you need and for us was perfect. The staff was very friendly and i would stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Good stay in a nice location.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Funny smell and old looking room, but it was clean. Every day people threw pizza-brochures under our door, very annoying that strangers can come in to the hotel.

Excellent service. Nice breakfast. Good location and shuttle to Universal. Easy parking. Did not try the pool, but it looked good.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

This was a great bargain.

This was a great bargain. Very nice pool area with two hottubs, couches and a hammock. Family oriented. Close walk to universal studios and international drive where there are many restaurants and activities.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Location is fantastic!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Room overlooked pool area and music played all throughout the night. This happened every night except for one during our stay. Didn't effect the others staying with me but I am a light sleeper.

Location is fantastic! There's a free hotel shuttle bus to Universal but you can also walk there in around 20 minutes it's that close! Hotel rooms are what you get everywhere else with 2 double beds and a decent size so when you factor in the price and location this hotel is fantastic value for money. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more accomidating either!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Location is great and front counter staffs are very helpful...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning staff probably needs a little more training. On one occasion, one of a full trash can was not emptied. Also, the coffee pot was not cleaned with used coffee bag still in the pot. In two occasions, after they knocked the door and I told them I would be out for them to clean in few minutes, and they did not come back. I had to ask the front desk to arrange cleaning. Hope these are isolated incidents.

Location is great and front counter staffs are very helpful and friendly. Room is actually comfortable but with minor issue. Faucet next to coffee pot leaked with I turned it in full.

Good, all you need
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The pool area was not really nice. The information desk for the universal studio was a disaster. The employee was unmotivated and not really helpful.

The front desk employee (don't know her name, but she is from venezuela) is absolutely amazing! Friendly, helpfull, good-humoured! By far the best experience in florida, that woman deserved a promotion. The hotel provide everythink you need for the stay. Beds are comfy, bathroom is ok.

Spacious with essential necessities

The staff at the tour information desk were extremely aggressive and pushy to try to get you to sign up to attend a time share presentation in return for a discounted park ticket. We were ushered from check in to the tour desk even though we said we weren’t interest where the staff continued to try to pressure us not the time share. This made our overall experience at the best western unpleasant

The rooms were spacious and had a nice view. The beds were very comfortable and the best part is that there is a free shuttle from the hotel to the universal parks.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

It was ok

Had to pay for breakfast & the tv had only 10 working channel and the hot water kept playing games

The bed was very comfortable, the room very spacious & clean

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Overall it was great & I will stay again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't like my bill slided under my door. I requested it to be e mail but it was slided under my door.

The beds were like a cloud the linings so soft fresh , hotel so clean smell wonderful. Didn't get to eat breakfast hopefully next time.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

I like the rate I paid the most and was surprised when I...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not much to dislike. I just noticed small maintenance cover ups but nothing out of the ordinary, Typical in most hotels.

I like the rate I paid the most and was surprised when I entered my room and notice how clean it was. My room had a larger tv then most hotels I stay at. The staff at the front desk are great.

We had a great time!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The Price of the food was a a bit high. I understand that you are paying for convenience but $8 for a croissant is a lot. Also free Coffee would have been really nice or if nothing else free refills on the coffee you have already purchased. The coffee in the room sub par.

We loved the Front desk Staff. Especially Mabel that works in the evenings. She was so kind and informative on any questions we had. Definitely made our experience at the hotel great. Give Mabel a promotion!

best bang for your buck
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I have to say that I cant really pinpoint anything that we didn't like we enjoyed the stay.

It was a great price and the pool area really exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would def stay again.

Wonderful short break
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Side

The aircon was a little noisy but we just turned off at night

The room was very comfortable and opened out to the pool which was brilliant and very much appreciated by my grandsons

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Nice location. Room is ok
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Building and room inside is old. Need remodeling and paint. Room when you came back at night smell like humid. Carpet seemed old and some part dirty.

The location is great and the beds were confortable

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I was sleep and got a phone call saying that a smoking smell...

I was sleep and got a phone call saying that a smoking smell was coming from my room. I informed them that I don't smoke and haven't smoked in over a year. I was told they were coming up to my room. When they came up my fiancee can here them saying they didn't know which room it was coming from. They came in and the manager said she smelled cigarettes and I haven't smoked on in over a year. Before they came to my room they had already charged my card on file. I instantly got mad and my money was refunded back to me. I checked out and got my money for that night as well. I will never return to this hotel again. This was a getaway for me to have fun since I just graduated college.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Well above average accommodations and amenities for super low buget price!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I'm still waiting for security deposit to be reinstated in my bank account. The tub was a little dirty and garbage can wasn't emptied from prior occupants.

Nice, fresh decor. Nice furniture & tv. Super fast check in.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

My stay should have been good overall except the door that frustrated me.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Side

The door lock sucks. I had to go to the desk several times to complain that the key card didn’t work. They had to reconfigure the card several times but still had to stay in front of my door 10 to 15 minutes every time I enter the room trying to unlock the door.

Booking convenience

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Comfortable hotel close to all theme parks!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I do not know if the food and beverage coffee in the lobby is owned by Best Western, but the prices for just a simple unhealthy frozen sandwich or a coffee are outrageous!

I really enjoyed my stay at Best Western Orlando Gateway: it is perfectly located to all major theme parks. It is ten minutes away from Universal and fifteen-twenty minutes from Disney. The hotel itself is very clean, rooms are spacious and the staff has been very helpful and friendly! I was in Orlando for business and I had al the space I needed to work.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Overall I would stay here again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bathroom was not as clean as our previous stay at the same location. There were stains on the towel and hair in the bathtub. We spoke to guest services and they did credit us some money back for the inconvenience.

I loved the friendliness of the staff and how close the property was to the theme parks.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The price was reasonable.

Check-in went slowly. The room was very, very, very, very updated. The booking overbooked the hotel, so we got a double bed instead of king size bed. Joke. We have to complain at booking.com, the hotel did not handle with this problem, no responsibility by them.

The price was reasonable. Close to the Universal Studios, Seaworld, Orlando Eye, etc... Free parking.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.

The bathrooms are kinda small. If you were sitting on the toilet you would not have enough room to open or close the door.

The bed was very comfortable. I'm a very picky pillow person, and this was just right!

Amazing

The front desk people were amazing, so warm and funny. This was our first time there and we will definitely be going back. It felt like we were at a high end resort, the place is just beautiful.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Stay was not good. Did not sleep well and had to deal with broken things in the room.

Toilet paper holder and towel rack fell off the wall when it was lightly touched. Room was next to an elevator so we heard the elevator screeching for our whole stay and did not get much sleep because of it. Also, we had to wait for our room to be ready even though it was past 4. Our room did not have a full sized window because the hotels kitchen was in front of our room so we only had a tiny sliver of natural light from our tiny windows.

Comfortable room, great location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Our air conditioner made funny noises all night. No free continental breakfast.

Pool was great! Bar and 2 hot tubs. Restaurant located inside was ok. We did the timeshare presentation (We did NOT buy into that stuff...very difficult to get out of and pricey! Been there, done that!) Was still able to get free tickets to Wild Florida, which was an awesome place btw. I would suggest asking for tickets to the most expensive place you'd like to visit when they ask what you'd like for your free gift. They said they would comp up to 1/2 off sea world tickets, but since we asked for Ripleys tickets and they approved that originally, that's all they would comp, the price of Ripleys tickets when we asked to switch. I wasted two hours of my time, but I got some free tickets out of it. Overall, it was pleasant. I'm sure I'll be spammed for life with proposals for a Wyndham timeshare...haha.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The hotel was amazing, especially for the price!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I wish I would’ve had full windows

The hotel was amazing, especially for the price! It was only 5 minutes away from where I needed to be which was perfect and the bed was very comfy

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Check in was a breeze for us but around 4 pm they had about...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was a breeze for us but around 4 pm they had about 25 guest waiting to check in. They need more front desk help.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Nice stay in a pleasant room.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

1. The housekeeping staff do not provide in room basics - shampoo soap and coffee supplies unless asked, we had to ask several times to get some shampoo. When rooms are serviced the supplies are not replenished, so you have to ask again! 2. Information desk staff are selling discount theme park tickets to get guest to attend time share selling presentations, so getting info. about shuttles and anything else is difficult and annoying.

Rooms are very comfortable and of a good standard, very clean and very nice linen on bed and in bathrooms. The room standards is exceptionally good for the price. Front desk staff are very efficient and pleasant.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Convenient location and great value
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The A/C made a clicking noise the entire time it was on. It made it difficult to fall asleep.

Great location. Clean and spacious room. The shuttle to the park was really convenient, although it does make a few stops before getting to the park, so it's not a straight shot there.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

AMAZING

This is the most extravagant hotel i ever been to. I loved it! The pool was amazing, what hotel you know that have a heated pool ?? Exactly . The hot tub was a stress reliever it had everything a person would want . The bed melts you in and you fall asleep immediately

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The pool was great, but the part of the year it was the sun wasn't really hitting it.

The hotel staff were extremely friendly, and the location of the hotel was perfect.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

It was just straight amazing!!!! Coming again soon
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

My room door knob was broken and I had to get a new key for my room twice because it didn't work. room 408

I loved everything about the hotel! It was a great way to spend time with my best friends. Worker Natalie made my stay spectacular since she checked me. Her personality was great and she helped me with anything I needed.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I’ve stayed at better Best Westerns with about the same pricing. I was disappointed.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The restroom was dirty. Just really really dirty. Underneath the sink had specs and a dead bug in the corner. The toilet had stains. Shower had some punctured holes against the tile. Our curtain had stains on it. We only peeked outside once because we didn’t want to touch the curtains again. The A/C had a mind of its own. It was blowing out like mad crazy. One last thing, everyday we would recieve pizza flyers. When we decided to do delivery one night, we looked up the pizza places that were in the flyers...couldn’t find them anywhere. No address, nothing. I suggest anyone planning on staying here to research the places to do delivery before calling those numbers off the flyers.

The staff was very nice. The gym was sufficient (used 2 times). On our floor (3rd floor), we had an ice machine. The hotel room had a microwave so we were able to heat up our leftovers. We were able to check out at 12.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

The hotel was ok, we were a bit annoyed with being hounded with timeshare!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

We didnt use the pool as it was dirty, the bottom was brown. It was washed down around the patio, but we never saw it cleaned inside!

The hotel was fairly close to Universal studios and was within walking distance.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

The bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

No one cared about the pool rules. There were some kids jumping into the pool the whole time. It was not possible to read or relax. No one of the employees said anything. In the evening, there were some people smoking cannabis in the spa pool.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Good value
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like having to listen to a hard sales pitch for another property immediately after checking-in. It created a little anxiety, on what was supposed to be a relaxing trip. It would have been better to skip this "promo" completely.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

We didn't use any of the facilities such as the pool or the restaurant.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The staff that were supposed to be helping with Disney and Universal and tours/shuttles, etc. were not friendly, were not engaging, were not helpful, and hard to understand. The scent in the lobby is VERY strong. And the music on the way to the elevator bank was way too loud. But our floor was quiet!

The rooms were clean and front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We wanted something inexpensive but reliable and clean near Universal Studios and this property was great for that.

Regular
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

the first room they give us was smelling and with a broke air conditioning, and the guy on the front desk didnt want to change our room, but we take pictures of the situation and he changed his mind...

Location, firm beds,

BW Universal Area

The only thing I didn’t like was the the ticket area for FL information and Universal and Disney tickets. They kind of feel like a pushy car salesman, but they were polite when I said I wasn’t interested. Just be prepared for them to talk to you.

I loved the location! The rooms were a little dated, but still clean. It wasn’t noisy at all and they had everything we needed to enjoy our stay and feel comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

I was driving from Atlanta and was extremely tired and could not make it to Fort Lauderdale it was a
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Outsider slipping menus under my door and no free breakfast as I'm accustomed to from the other Best Westerns I have stayed in.

The water was extremely hot

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Excellent Staff, Great Location, Terrific pool area

Everything was perfect for us. Natalie at the Front Desk went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. We will be returning anytime we are in the area. Thank you so much for such a fun, comfortable and enjoyable vacation!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

I loved it. It was AWESOME!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing about the hotel I didn't like. I wish my steak could have been longer

The room was extremely clean and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Great value and very clean

Breakfast was advertised as 9.99 but was 11.99 when we got there

Bed was really comfy and cleaners were excellent. Shop was handy and the staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Nice clean place. Good location.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Small bathroom with very noisy exhaustion associated to the light. Breakfast was not good in my opinion. Poor options saved by an omelette station.

Clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

It was a terriffic stay and cant
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing to not like everything was great.

Everything was excelent the location was great, the bed was comfortable, Room very clean, the pool and relaxing area was unique, the on site Restaurant and snack shop met my expectation. staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Not the best experience with BW Hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Room walls were dirty full of a liquid, stains on sofa and there was paper toilet inside the toilet. Girl was nice apologize changed me to another room, that had cereal all over floor in the corner, I was done at this point. Never had this problem BW Hotels but last time I will use them not worth the money if things are going to be like this I paid a lot of money at least I want a nice clean room.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Good for a 3 star hotel.

Lounge had no bartender when we came down around 8:00 PM. Deli person didn't know how to make a pizza. Air conditioner loud.

Plenty of towels. Good mini fridge. Bed was comfortable, but sheets scratchy.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Lose the fee parking

Parking pass extra $20 for another car. For that reason alone would not return

The room was very clean. The 20$ for extra car park pass is ridiculous!!!

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

The statt wonder has always.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Water leak stain on the ceiling.... room was nice and clean, but needed some more maintenance attention.

The statt wonder has always. And great location

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

The staff was amazing.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was amazing. Always greeting you when entering or exiting. The room was wonderful. Beds so comfortable the nice chair and ottoman were terrific to sit and relax. Nice restaurant. Will be staying there again on my next visit.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The location, staff and hotel is very nice. I would stay again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

They assigned the same suite we had before. This time I went to take a shower and hair was all over the rub. Overall the stay was nice.

I love the location. 2nd time staying at this location. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Aweeome value
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The shower curtain rod was slanted down and the curtain kept opening. The double beds were actually smaller than I thought. That was probably my fault. I thought they were queen size when I booked the room. They were full size

The rooms were clean. The lobbies were clean. Super location not far fro. Universal. Great value. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

A Special Stay
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Construction started on our last full day Tuesday and it was unbearable. I can't blame them, we were there from Saturday and left Wednesday morning, so when were they going to get it done.

Every staff member made you feel important, the room was thoughtfully nice. It was Our 34th Anniversary and again they made us feel Special. Any thing you needed was there on the property. I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Room was upgraded to a suite, nice!

Rooms really need updated, newer furniture & tv’s.

Room was upgraded to a suite, nice! Room was clean. Liked the towel displays. Bed was really comfortable

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Best Western is great where I live but I wouldn't recommend it in orlando.

The bathroom was very small and the door took up the whole bathroom when open. The toilet paper roll is on the wall behind you when using the bathroom very bad bathroom layout. The bathtub water had a constant drip that wouldn't stop. The A/C unit was very loud and worked poorly also the mini fridge made random noises. The staff doesn't at all mention that you will get random flyers for food that you should not look at because it's either a scam or bad food that's not something the best Western offers but forgets to mention that random people can get inside and throw propaganda under your door daily.

The view was very nice on the front side of the building where our room faced. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

It met some of our expectations
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Our sink was clogged up and we constantly had to request towels and wash clothes for our rooms....cleaning service only came to our room once we had to also request that.

The food and pool and workout room and the location of how close it was to universal. Also customer service/front desk service was good as well.

We Price Match