Reviews of Floridian Express International Drive 2 stars

6323 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#347 of 407 hotels in Orlando

6.1

6.2

Would never stay here again and would never recommend
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

hotel was infested with cockroaches !!! Breakfast never had anything more than toast. Lines for breakfast were long and barely any food was available. Hallways smelt terrible like fish. Horrible experience.

Fluffy pillows, big clean pool.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I really dont like anything about this hotel!!!! The STAFF was terrible, and the Roms was moodly and ruined most of out cloths, I CANT recommend this to anyone.

Not the best hotel. I guess we got what we paid for :(
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast consisted of toast and waffles. We bought extra pillows as the beds only have three each, and the housekeeping crew took our personal pillows and "couldn't find them" so those were lost. There were roaches in the room. My daughter has to move rooms as hers was infested. The hallways smelled terrible. The pool was dirty. Staff up front was not friendly, at all. Never made eye contact, never smiled. Poor customer service. Last time we stay there.

Closeness to local attractions, most everything was within walking distance. The price was okay, considering we were center or Orlando.

Very convenient location.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast only has toasts, waffles and cereals. Very crowded so go early. Bathroom was a bit run down. The toilet wasn't flushing well. The bathtub was chipped in certain spots. Shuttle service to Universal Studio was very limited (only once a day) and was often late.

Walking distance to Universal Studio. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Convenient microwave and small fridge in room. Friendly and helpful staffs.

Pretty decent stay.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ice machine near my room was broken, i couldn't find an elevator & the breakfast was very mediocre (not many options) & crowded (small area).

Very convenient to alot of theme parks as well as other family friendly entertainment & food places.

Drove 12 hours to stay at a hotel in Florida to open my...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Drove 12 hours to stay at a hotel in Florida to open my window and my view was literally a wall to the other side of their hotel. The hotel was also a maze very confusing

Fair cost benefit
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is not what I've expected!, it gets very busy in the morning then there is not enough for everybody and it closes very early. You have to request to clean the room otherwise they will not do it

Location and cost benefit is fair enough.

Wonderful
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

There were a few cosmetic issues in the room but overall I was very happy

The location was great, the value was great the rooms were clean. The kids loved the pool.

It's good to stay,foods are available all nearby.a good walk of the city .
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The room if you leave late,they won't clean good. Just a moderate clean they do . suggestions would be before leaving the hotel please tell the hotel reception to clean up. Hope all goes good.

The bus timing is very odd . either very early morning or either in afternoon. The shuttle carry people all other hotel people and for caution it takes one hr to reach the destination. If you are going to cover up all the destination in time so my suggestion will be please don't take the bus.its time taking. If you have more vacation time then it is good to take the bus according to your flexibility.

I've had better experience with other hotels paying less in Orlando. Poor breakfast
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

There was very little food variety and you had to get up early to get it because once the one they put ran out they didn't put more. For example fruit. The rooms where not clean every day and sheets were not changed during our stay. Also we needed to ask for towels, shampoo and toilet paper because they didn't leave any. The phone in the room was not working, I reported it to the front desk since day one and they never had it repaired.

The location was good. It was near everything that we wanted to see and accessible to roads.

The Floridian Express International Drive Hotel offered an Amazing stay! So much fun! Thank you.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

House keeping at times was an issue due to the fact that there was conflicting times. There could’ve been more variety for breakfast, it’s always the same exact thing everyday.

Overall, this was a nice get away place. I went with my partner and I really enjoyed my time. The Hotel is very cleaned and organized. The rooms offer a great pool view. For the days you would like to stay in , if so, there’s great Cable Tv channels such as HBO, with the latest movies for FREE! The Hotel location is surrounded by many tourist attractions such as Fun Spot America theme park, Disney and Seaworld. Attractions was only a few minutes away! Thank you to the Floridian Express International Drive Hotel and it’s team !

The only plus point is about its location as it is close to all the touristic spots.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The telephone line was not working. Disaster breakfast. It seems to be an old hotel and less maintained . The pipes were also leaking.

Awful stay , the stairs smell horrible. The lock of doors were not working properly , we had to change room as the first room was not at all opening, There is no lifts and you will need to carry all luggage's to the 2nd floor. Horrible breakfast , not even eggs are available.

Ok for the money
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They need to make sure all rooms are clean. Need improvement. Too much noise in the hall ways, way too many people smoking in areas where kids were playing. Bathroom had mold in doors frames and no one cared to sweep that on the 3 nights we spend there.

It was ok
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So my first 3 days my water didn't work properly informed them of this they finally fixed it then i asked about being comped a day or something they said the best they could do was 25$ then they charged me 30$ after i checked out they said its a deposit but will fall off we will see.

My stay was good even when i had a problem with the water it was fixed. Staff was nice.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Water leakage in the room. They did not keep room for me saying that I did not pay for booking even though my booking condition was pay at the property.

The location of the rooms and ordering food was a hassle...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location of the rooms and ordering food was a hassle from local places. Also the door peephole looks from the outside in and you can see the whole room completely.👀

Location was good, but service was not.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff could not be reached by phone. We had trouble getting into our room with the key card. There was no elevator and we were on the second floor. The cleaning staff only made the bed and replenished the towels they did not clean the bathroom.

The beds were comfortable. The location is right near all theme parks and restaurants.

Location to universal
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The surrounding area is a bit of a walk to restaurants and there is not much choice . Just chain restaurants

Location to universal Theme parks is a 20 min walk. The staff are helpful at reception.rooms are a little dated but this reflects in the price paid

Very Dissatisfied
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

We got there and the Girl behind the desk Basically ignored us and waited on the next people because they spoke portage's, if you only speak English DONT Stay there. The room was Horrible there was Mold and hole's in the walls 😞😞😞😞

Super ugly smell bad not good plaxe to stay w family and a baby. Horrible expirience
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had lots and lots of roaches bad smell the weather in the tulb not flowing ugly place cero recommendation my family and i didn't have a good time at the hotel.

Close to universal studios

It was a comfortable bed, and the location was great.

When ever house keeping would clean l, they seem to just throw the towels in the restroom and never replace the wash cloths. The flushing was slow and sometimes didnt work. If you flushed the sink would not have enough water coming out nor the shower.

It was a comfortable bed, and the location was great.

Cute little hotel in the middle of everything! Cheap eats nearby, minutes from parks, good pool!

Our shower caused problems but we were able to change rooms the next day.

Friendly staff, and excellent Location. Facilities we're decent especially for the price per night. Excellent for a tight budget!

Great location, affordable price and offers some extra services. I would recommend it.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast could be better. There were mostly the same things to eat every day. If you are staying for just a couple of days, that is fine. But it gets kind of not appealing after the third day.

The location is really good. And the shuttle bus is a very good differential.

Not for international travellers
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were not expecting much as it was a budget hotel and we just needed a base, spent over an hour trying to check in after travelling for nearly 24hours it was very stressful, we had a prepaid post office card and the first two rooms went through no problem but the card company decided to preauthorise the card so we could not process the third room we asked if we could pay for the room for the night and sort it in the morning hotel wouldn't do it , eventually after 5 calls from my mobile at a cost t me as hotel would not ring from their phone we got sorted, the pool was closed for the bones of a week as no one there to clean it, tokens for washing machines ran out we were told nothing to do with them it was an outside company didn't know when it would be sorted , wouldn't ring to sort it. Got the hotel shuttle to Disney had to be in lobby for 7.10 didn't turn up until 7.50, we had to leave park early to be picked up, the shuttle never turned up , rang the hotel 6 times to find out what the story was at a cost to me as they wouldn't ring me back it wasn't a US mobile, in the end and two hours later we were told to get taxis the shuttle decided they weren't collecting that evening,( we had asked that morning and were told to be at collection point for 10.35) and the shuttle company would pay for our taxis...they didn't. The pool bar opened the week we were there and only sold cans of coke and orange, nothing else.The breakfast I though was good but one of the staff was just rude, anytyime she was asked by anyone to refill anything she sighed and made out for to be a big complement for her to do her job, an elderly lady that was there was lovely. On our departure day we had to check out for 11 we were checking out early to go to parks but had an evening flight I asked if we could have shower facilities before we left and was told no once we checked out that was it, we could store bags in office but could not have showers.

Room sizes were good clean towels every day

Vacation 2018
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not very clean. The housekeeping also forgot about changing the towels a few times.

The location was perfect. It was close and convenient to all the major attractions.

I did like the hotel just wish issues I stated above were less.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Picks ups were late for Universal, staff not much knowledge on public transportation, some staff could not speak much English, and pool closed two days.

Price, location, comfort, and room was exellent.

Meh!!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

We paid extra for a hotel with a pool, then extra at that hotel for a room next to the pool. The pool was closed the whole 4 days we were there. The ac only worked part time.

Location and staff

Good location with basic amenities
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staffs are friendly though most of them are not English speaking so sometimes need to use sign language, there are no in-room safe. I had asked for pool facing room which was not provided and initial assigned room was not usable (TV down, bathtub water got logged). Had difficulty in getting quick help. However, they changed room to other side which was usable with comfortable beds

Property is located in main tourist district with proximity to Universal resorts. It's kind of basic resort with higher cost equipped with few amenities - pool, breakfast (though same waffle, drink, bread menu only!!). We have options to dine outside starting from Burger King, Pizza to Indian dine-in. It has in-house tour booking section which is very useful in booking park tickets and other attractions in Orlando

I liked the friendly staff, in particular, TJ and Alex.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The electrical outlets were not functional in the Lobby. The counter space seemed to be congested, but the job one the task was met.

I liked the friendly staff, in particular, TJ and Alex. I felt as if TJ displayed a sense of compassion and empathy, that must have been instill within from both parents and Indian heritage. I will always remember my time spent there and look forward to going back there petty soon!!!!

The hotel’s location was great.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property was outdated and needs physical improvement. Breakfast wasn’t that great. Had the basics toast, waffles, mini muffins and drinks.

The hotel’s location was great. Lots of places for fun activities and places to eat all at walking distance. Staff was very nice.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

My room smelled like mold and the shower had mold. There was a lot of missing paint and holes through out the room. I’m glad it was only for one night.

It was horrible nasty and ruined my honeymoon

The lights flicker on and off the room smells like mold my view was horrible it faces the air vent system I was here on my honeymoon worst place ever need to book a new honeymoon this one was horrible no wash clothes no towels no 1 pillow in the room requested more pillow the said they didn’t have any worst experience ever

I would not stay here again

There was no elevator in my bag was really heavy caring to the second floor. There is duct tape to keep the plastic coating down on the stairs and my bathroom tub had what looks like a little mold where the seal was broken around the tub. When I came back to my room, there was a baby crying in the room next-door, and I could not hear them through the wall which was nice, but the people right across the way I could hear their TV through my door the entire time. When I called the front desk, The phone rang for a long time, and they only picked up after my third or fourth call. This happened twice. The breakfast was just toast, make it your self waffles, and cereal. I was expecting eggs and some breakfast meat and yogurt and fruit like at other breakfast included hotels The breakfast was just toast, make it your self waffles, and cereal. I was expecting eggs and some breakfast meat and yogurt and fruit like at other breakfast included hotels

I like that it was cheap

If your looking for a place to sleep, this should be fine.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that no one came to clean the room in the three days I stayed there, I had to go and ask for new towels and take out the trash, bathroom and bathtub got flooded and backed up water, so it’s just a good place sleep and that’s it

I liked that it was very close to many things, parks, attractions, shops pretty much everything

Really nice hotel.

Check in at 4:00p it's extremely late this is not fair.

Hi good experience and good hotel, the only thing I'm disappointed is the check in is a 4 this is extremely late, and check the A/C of my room I think is not working well, thanks.

Perfect Hotel to visit Universal Studios
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

It would be great if there was a bus service to the main rollercoaster parks.

It is in a perfect location to go walking to the Universal Studios parks.

It was good enough for the price.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our key didn't work on all the doors of the hotel. The floor around the pool area was moldy and very slippery, my son actually did slip & fall but nothing happened to him. The cleaning staff would listen to music very loud while cleaning, we could hear it tru the walls. The TV since the first day when we got there was not working correctly, it was snowy we never got a clear picture no matter what channel. The hotel staff blamed it on the weather. They were fixing the closest stairs buy our room and the crew left the area very messy and with trash. No coffe maker in the rooms. If you missed breakfast you didnt have the option to make a cup of coffee in your room.

The location was great, the price was good. The room were clean and spacious. The free breakfast was good.

Location good, stay wasn’t good, not clean.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is not clean, we had a leak between the bathroom and the beds, i called to the administration and they never solve it. There’s a smell that we couldn’t figure it out what it was, but it was not good.

The location was just perfect, close to Universal and other attraction, also in front of the hotel is an Applebee’s

You’re paying for the location

-Far from Disney -Small Bathroom -No elevator, and stairs were inconvenient -Continental breakfast was limited -The “free shuttle service to parks” was advertised poorly. It only ran twice a day to the parks, the early time was limited to only 20 people. It was over an hour late to second time. It was not their shuttle, so it stops at multiple hotels. We ended up making the hotel call us a cab and pay for it. Getting us to the park 2 hours after we had intended to be there.

How close it was to Universal. About a 5 minute drive there

I am not sure how you can advertise hot breakfast when all...

I am not sure how you can advertise hot breakfast when all you have is toast, cereal, and waffles that you make yourself. They didn't even have jelly for the toast and they only had front loops and bran flakes for cereal. If you get up before 7:30, you might be lucky enough to get a bruised banana or a store bought pinwheel with your meal. They also say they have a shuttle to all the parks, but if you're going to universal, the shuttle only runs once at 11:40am and picks up at 7:10pm. Park hours are 9am-10pm most days. The staff says it's a quick walk to the park, but in actuality you're looking at a 35 minute walk to universal. They have one pool that was out side; no Jacuzzi.

The location to the parks is brilliant
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It’s not the cleanest hotel we have stayed in, some of the rooms smelt of damp and we moved twice!! The decor is in need of updating, rotten bathroom doors, paint peeling, dirty windows and some of the exterior gates do not lock properly

The location to the parks is brilliant

Will never stay there again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was mold in the sink. The drain in the tub wasn't draining and the TV had horrible reception. We told the front desk as we were leaving for dinner. They said that maintenance would come in. When we came back from dinner nothing was fixed. We went out to get an HDMI so we can watch something from the computer. The wifi was so spotty that we couldn't even get the movie to play without buffering. At the pool there were very obnoxious people blasting music, dancing provocatively, drinking corona, and smoking pot. I literally had to yell to have a conversation with my daughter that was 10 to 15 feet away from us.

Good but could have better communication.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that I was frequently unable to contact the hotel. When someone is on the phone with someone else, they basically pick up the phone and immediately hang up. We lost our paper specifying pick up location for the shuttle from Disney and were desperately trying to contact the front desk. I called 15+ times and they continually hung up. Our phone and television were also not working upon arrival.

I enjoyed the room, it was very clean upon arrival and the AC worked great. I also enjoyed the park shuttle. But please note the shuttle is not a continuous thing that goes all day. There was one scheduled for early morning to go to the park and that was it. Then there were two pick up shuttles; one at 6:30pm and another at 10:35pm. The beds at the hotel were very comfortable. We also enjoyed the pool and it seemed that a lot of children staying enjoyed the pool as well.

I would not stay there again
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sink fell out of the bathroom counter, and crashed to the floor, then we were given a new room, and the toilet overflowed and flooded our whole room. when I asked to speak with the manager, the clerk talked to the manager and only gave me a 50 % refund. which was better than nothing - but the whole experience was awful.

it was close to Universal Studios

Love the location of the hotel it was close to family members love the the stay had a blast w
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The A.C. wasn't fulling acting right til we got another room and the A.C. was like an ice box lol

I like the pool was relaxing and I liked the environment where the hotel was located close by family

This was by far the worst hotel stay I’ve ever experienced
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything . Children are running around constantly screaming outside your paper thin door. Everytime someone opens or closes a door you better believe you’ll know about it. The room smells disgusting, the air conditioner sounds like it’s trying to take off. The “maid” tried to come into our room without knocking at 4pm in the afternoon, there’s no reason they would be entering our room when we just checked in. 1 star motel at best

Quick and uncomfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

There was not hot water, a hole in the wall! The air conditioning didn't stay on. Very dusty room caused allergies. Refused to change sheets unless you've been there for 3 or more days. The sheets had dust all over them. The room had a smell of mold. The room had bad air circulation. Shower and shower head had mold and rust. I got stuck in the bathroom due to messed up door. The bathroom sink over flowed. I expected way more for my money! It was a waste of money!

My self and my daughter always have so much fun at the floridian

No problems at all

My self and my 6 year old daughter Have been here 2 years in a row for Easter and spring break our total of 12 in family were here last month we love the floridian express staff is so nice and can't do enough for you rooms are spotless clean beds are so comfy and were planning our next trip for 2019 😁 The pool is so safe for small children and so near everything universal volcano Bay etc coulding fault our stay and plus they done it up so nice since our first stay I'd recommend to any1 with small children looking forward to our return in 2019 👌

Loved it
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Maybe pool needed better cleaning but it was raining all weekend, so very understandable

Wonderful staff, beautiful people, location excellent. Wish their was more breakfast, maybe ham & eggs but just the thought of a free breakfast alone showed the staff cared.

Uncomfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well, where should I start. The out side of the hotel was beautiful. Lobby was beautiful. But the room was ok but the bedding was trouble. One bed was higher then the other bed. We talk too the staff and they gave us a new mattress but it didn't do anything still felt I was sleeping on the floor. The morning breakfast always run out of food.

The personnel!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is not good at all! Very simple and it does not have other options (like cheese, ham, eggs) besides butter and jam (and some sweets).

The personnel! They are fantastic! Customers service is quite good. Congrats for your staff!

A++++ plan on staying there again next year
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing with the hotel. Just the rude guests at breakfast

Even though hotel is in the process of renovating it was still a great place to stay and the staff was nice and polite.

Reasonable hotel with pool and close to Universal
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was diabolical - so many people trying to get into a small area it just wasn't possible to have any breakfast at all. They should spread the breakfast out more so that the waffle stations are not all in one place and same with the toast. There just wasn't enough room for all the people and no staff on hand and no system in place.

Close enough to walk to Universal and a good Brazilian restaurant nearby

Very conveniently located.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was not working properly. We have to change the room in the middle of night. It would have nice to have coffee pot and few packs coffee / tea mix in the room as it's norm now (even for budget hotels) to have them.

Very conveniently located.

Worth the money paid. Great Location. Will definitely stay again!

I left money for my cleaning ladies, and other than topping up the toiletry supplies and making my bed.. my floor was never mopped, swept or vacuumed. I left money and sweets! Lol.

I loved that you could walk from the hotel to Universal Studios and other neighbouring attractions. It was a 20 minute brisk walk to universal - most important it's also safe! And if you aren't dead tired at the end of the day, you can walk back as well. It really is safe as you will find other tourists/guests will be walking the same route as you. It's about an 8 minute walk to the Titanic museum, and there's a 24 Hour Walgreens that's about 5 minutes away. And that Walgreens is heaven sent. Please buy your water and food from there, its cheaper then the 'grocery' store that's about 3 minutes away from the hotel. Water at Walgreens, same brand/1 gallon - $1.79, grocery store $2.99. The hotel is also on the I-Trolly route, which makes it ridiculously easy to get up and down the International 'Strip'. Room for the most part was clean, nice BIG bed, and nice TV. Came with Fridge, Microwave and AC/Heater. They have a few vending machines, ice machines and most important washer and drier for your clothes!

Cleaning issues
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad cleaning (I told to one of the staff ladies that my room was not cleaned in the day before and it was completely ignored), bad breakfast

Convenient to the attractions
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My first hotel room smelled like mold, the ventilation was not working, phone didn’t work, tv didn’t work. I asked to be moved to a better room on the first floor I got moved to another room that smelled like mold, fridge didn’t close, bathroom door barely closed, windows didn’t open. Horrible.

Convenient to the attractions

What was nice about the property was the pool and how close...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The room I stayed in had mold and looked like water damage on the ceiling. The ceiling looked like it was about to cave in at any second.

What was nice about the property was the pool and how close it was to universal studios

Nice, clean hotel. It is in the center of everything you could need. Was able to walk to most every.

I didn’t like the breakfast situation. There were too many people and not enough tables. I didn’t end up eating breakfast there because of this.

Nice large room, plenty of space. Literally around the corner from Universal Studios. Clean hotel. Friendly staff.

Would stay again!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

without warning the pool was closed one of the days we wanted to take a break from the parks so we were kinda bummed but we were on the strip so there was plenty else to do .

The location is great, staff friendly, good size pool with a wading pool which was nice because I was traveling with a 2 year old.

don't bother

very dirty. did not change towels or bedsheets. towels had stains. breakfast was just cereal, bread, and waffles. asked for wake up call, didn't get one. light went out in bathroom, didn't get fixed.

location is close to universal studios

One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. Only good point: located near the parks.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room's door was broken and we had to stay the first night and day unable to open the door with our cards. We had to call the staff to open it for us. I had to ask twice to get this fixed. The bathtube was clotted and we were 4 in the same room. After the second person to take shower the water was filling the bathtube and the other 2 had to wait. I had to ask three times to have this fixed. One bed was broken. The toilet was not attached to the floor.

Only the location.

The hotel was terrible.

The hotel was terrible. Dirty, things were broken. The breakfast wasn’t anything special. One of the worst places I’ve stayed. Totally over priced at even the lowest price point.

Loved the location and price however the cleanliness of the rooms was bad
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The extreme dust in the rooms. My allergies went crazy. Looks like the rooms haven’t been dusted or hoovered under the beds in years. Dust under beds were around 5inches thick.

The location and the lovely lady who provided the breakfast. Think her name was miss B

Awesome value for money, friendly and helpful stuff!

Probably there was not enough fresh fruit at breakfast and the schedule for the free shuttle was a bit weird: a super early one (7:10am) and a late one (11:40am). There should be one in between I believe (around 9 maybe) and a later returning one around midnight cause the latest one is at 10:35 pm.

I liked my bedroom very much: big and comfortable bed, clean bathroom and microwave. I also enjoyed the breakfast: the waffles machine were very busy and coffee and juice always running. I also used the laundry room and the prices were very convenient. I also appreciated the free shuttle to the Amusement Parks.

HORRIBLE!!! THE WORST PLACE EVER!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was absolutely the worst place I've ever stayed at. We got our first room and as we entered we saw 3 cockroaches running in the room. So I quickly called front desk(5 times), nobody was answering . So I had to walk back down to the lobby and I requested them to have my room switched to a different room for the same type of room. The employee at the reception tells me do u have any proof that you saw cockroaches. I was like why would I he lying to you about that. I told her I'm not even asking for a refund or upgrade . just asking you to give me the same type of room but a different one. So she refused to change it. then I asked to speak with a supervisor , she did switch up the room for us but with an extreme attitude. Then we get to our second room. transferred all our stuff and then the bedsheets are dirty with marks on them. Pillows were dirty . A dead cokcroach stuck to the pillow. I was travelling with my wife and daughter. and my daughter was scared after seeing all these cockroaches. So I had lost my mind. We grabbed all our belongings went downstairs and checked out immediately and they want it to charge us a full night price telling us " You used the room" when we didn't even spend 20 minutes combined inside both rooms. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone whether your travelling alone or with family like me. This place will disappoint you and ruin a nice vacation.

NOTHING AT ALL!

For the most part the stay was good and comfortable
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

I Didn't like the breakfast space or choices which weren't many. They have a bar space next to breakfast area that is never used but could accomadate the congestion in the breakfast area

The location and the price was worth the stay.Applebees across the street and Dairy Queen next door. The staff was very accommodating

Great location, good value for money unfortunately just looking a little tired.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

The room we had on the first night was next to the outside/breakfast area this made it rather noisy at night time. The other thing was, our second bed was bowed in the middle, it was ok for our small children but not for two adults.

Very good location, easy access for driving

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool Access - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in need of some serious cleaning. The bathroom has mildew and the floors are not cleaned properly. The overall talk from guests were “next time I’ll spend some more money and stay some place nicer”

The location is great. Right in the middle of everything.

My stay at this property was horrible.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The Hotel’s online picture and videos were not true representations of the hotel. I thought I was booking a decent hotel that I would feel comfortable staying in with my family. I got a dump in real life. I didn’t feel safe there. The room was dirty, run down, maintained poorly and it had an odor. The walls, door and floors were dirty. The bathroom was disgusting. The advertising did not convey this. I feel bamboozled. I am disappointed that this hotel was even affiliated with booking.com. I couldn’t get towels, there was no hot water to shower and the staff was unfriendly and apathetic.

The email information was detailed with all of the information regarding my booking. The price was great.

No luxury functional accomodation
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is in some serious need of renovation. Walls were half painted and some not even painted just plastered. However it was obvious that this was in progress.

That breakfast was included. There were laundry facilities

What dirty hotel nightmares are made off.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was filthy. There was no turn over or room cleaning in the morning. We didn’t get new towels or toiletries. The “breakfast” was bad. The room was overall disgusting. Left over tissues behind the bed, dirty bed spread, floors and the curtains were stained with the same brown thing ( whatever it may have been). When you read ithat the remotes are the dirtiest things in a room they were talking about this place, it had something chunky stuck on it. The bathroom sink was not cleaned. There were hairs left over on and all around the sink from where the previous guest had shaved. We told the front desk and were not offered a new room ( since the maids were gone) so I had to clean it myself. There was left over water mold from what seemed years that were coming off with a wet rag. Needless to say a little effort would halve gone a long way. Overall worse place I’ve ever stayed. I never stay in hotels right off the interstate that charge $49 per night, but honestly I think I could’ve enjoyed my stay there much more.

All seems to be ok.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no reply from the hotel when I requested genius booker early check-in - neither yes or no. Internet could have been better

All seems to be ok. Liked that the personnel allowed us to leave our luggage before check in was available

Good place to sleep after long shopping days
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One lady was the front desk as extremely rude and denied having received a packaged that was mailed to me, even when the lady next to her handed it to me. Breakfast is awful, only pancakes, no fruit and Orange juice tasted like soap.

The bed is very comfortable!

Perfect for what we needed it for.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Coffee maker in room would have been nice. Shower head needs hard water cleaned off. Soak with white vinegar. Floors made out feet dirty.

Bed was comfy. Room temp was great.