Reviews of Sheraton Orlando North 3 stars

#202 of 488 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Cheap but clean
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

All of the sheets had holes in them and the hotel was very dated. Almost expected Jack Nicholson to appear around a corner.

My son was on a Scholar Weekend at Rollins College so we needed to find somewhere nearby to stay. Booked into The Sheraton in the hope that it would be a comfortable compromise. Due to all of the roadworks which had blocked off the entrance my GPS kept trying to take us to, it took a while to actually get into the hotel but, once in, it was pretty much as expected. Hotel has definitely seen better days, carpets are shabby and there were multiple holes in the sheets but everything was clean and worked. We didn't eat in the hotel itself but did eat in the attached "Irish" pub and wouldn't recommend that unless, like us, you arrive fairly late and don't want to go out looking for somewhere to eat. Overall, if I have to stay in the area again then I would consider The Sheraton

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Stayed on “club floor” loved the security for club floor...

All night we could hear our neighbors doors slamming. Very small balcony

Stayed on “club floor” loved the security for club floor members. Comfy bed , clean bathroom extra hot water

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

My stay at the Sherston North Orlando
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ac unit very loud and carpet was soiled. There was a lot of debris in the ac unit looked like a dead dried small frog. Leaves and some white matter dried on the grill.

The staff was excellent and curiosity

I’ve stayed here before so both times I’ve enjoyed the rooms...
    • Traditional King Room

The fixtures in the bathroom were backwards meaning how you would normally turn the faucet on you had to do the opposite and the same thing for the door of the bathroom as well.

I’ve stayed here before so both times I’ve enjoyed the rooms, the great pool, jacuzzi and amenities, and the quick and easy check in and out process.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like the fact that there were 2 adults in our room and yet for 3 nights we were left only 1 bottle of water. Each day we went downstairs and purchased water.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff were friendly.

The staff was curtious and friendly.
    • Traditional King Room

Room was small and hard for 2 people to move around. Bathroom had mildew on shower walls. Carpet was dirty and stained. Putting over charges on credit card before the stay has ended.

The staff was curtious and friendly.

Great place for everything
    • Traditional King Room

Nice staff, great food. Good facility if you want to live a little bit away from the city but still close and not expensive uber to it aswell. They also drive to the closest mall for free who's great for tourists and also great place for business to have a good conference place

Favorite Place to Stay in Orlando area.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is our favorite place to stay in Orlando. VERY NICE STAFF. Starbucks, Irish pub and an additional restaurant on premise. Nice gym and pool. Comfy beds. What's not to like?

Most excellent hotel for the price
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It's very conveniently located central Florida. It's also very plush with lots of towels and comfortable blankets and beds. Also the rooms have terraces so if you like to get fresh air you can open the sliding door. They also have a VIP room where they serve free breakfast and the staff on that detail is very efficient at what they do and prepare and cater to you like a real restaurant.

I like everything about it from location to the staff the price everything.

This is a really bad deal: practically no value for money.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is a really bad deal: practically no value for money. In Europe the brand Sheraton means a clean and new hotel in most countries, with silence and comfort. This hotel's rooms are big but with low ceiling and an old feeling. Windows look on the huge roof ventilators which are on from 8AM till 11PM nonstop, making a huge noise in the room, doubled with the room's own air condition which is also outdated and loud. The bathroom doesn't feel clean: tub and floor feel sticky, in my room the toilet flush didn't work when I arrived. The bed sheet also doesn't feel clean as a usual hotel sheet would feel in Europe. I was very disappointed and would never come back to this hotel - paid a lot for poor quality. I also didn't like that the parking is paying - on top of the pricey room you have to pay 12 USD per day to park (you cannot really get there without a car).

The coffee was good but coffee maker doesn't work well
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The lights at closet area was horrible, can't find anything... too dark. The coffee maker doesn't work well Very danger the tub, slide

The coffee was good but coffee maker doesn't work well

Immediately after checking in I was given a key to what I...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Immediately after checking in I was given a key to what I thought was my room, causing me to intrude on another guest. This is absolutely unacceptable!

I wont be vacationing here EVER again!
    • Traditional King Room

The AC in the room kept going out. The power went out while we were there from around 10:00am till about 7:00pm. The hotel only gave an apology letter there were NO OTHER accommodations for the inconvenience!! This hotel is in the boonies nothing is around this area!! not even a Mcdonalds!

The room overall was nice

Very disappointing.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were extremely uncomfortable...did not sleep much would never return here id rather sleep somewhere visually less attractive however with comfortable beds..

Clean and attractive furnishing and design.

Unsatisfactory & will check other options for next visit
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathrooms antiquated, with poor shower tub arrangement & inadequate support bars for showering-caused fall due to slippery tub. Also frustrated with no free wi-fi; not good. Repeated messages to subscribe to Sheraton wi-fi

The breakfast buffet was OK but pricey. Location was good

Dusappointing
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Price, no free WiFi. Billing in advance for potential amenities. A very controlling environment. Seemed like it was all about money and not the customer.

Not much

Not to Sheraton standards.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was shabby - furniture (especially desk and armchair) well past their prime. Fingerprints on glass and desk. Hair in sheets and in shower. Duvet beyond wrinkled. MIld odor to room. If my stay had been longer than one night I'd have requested a room change or switched hotels.

Staff was friendly. Lobby was beautiful and well maintained.

Could have been a much better stay!
    • Traditional King Room

Poor process at check in. Keys cards had to be reprogrammed 4 times during visit. Upgraded to concierge floor but concierge room not open during our visit. And finally pot hole at end of sidewalk leading into parking lot caused one of our party to fall.

Clean room

stunk
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I couldn't use hot tub bc it was taken over by 12 year olds with their parents getting drunk around pool. our tv didn't work so couldn't watch it or drown out noise from pool. manager never called me back even when I called from home. never stay there again

Nice!
    • Traditional King Room

Didn’t like that I got put in handicap accessible room on club floor but couldn’t access the club. I am on a special diet and I had to carry the food down 6 floors and back up to my room to microwave it. Shower was awkward for me with the big chair in it and the water spilling all over the bathroom floor. Also the bathroom could have been cleaner. Still even with those two hummers I was delighted overall with my stay and would stay there again.

Beautiful building. Loved the Irish pub and the little Starbucks. Nice fitness center. Comfy bed and ac works well.

The hotel facility is Beautiful and very modern.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel facility is Beautiful and very modern. We were there for my sons Wedding and everything was just perfect. The room was clean and decorated very well. I had a great nights sleep in a luxurious bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely go to this hotel again.

Excellent stay.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Outside appearance of building. It is faded and worn from the sun

Friendliness of service.... professional appearance of employees. The female employees Hair, nails very neat and professional. Everyone’s uniforms clean and professional. Excellent bathroom toiletries. Good qualities

The availability of the cafe with Starbucks, size of the...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The floor we were on had an odor and that odor continued into our room. A musty, old smell. Price was too high for quality of room.

The availability of the cafe with Starbucks, size of the room.

An excellent location that is very convenient with great rates
    • Traditional King Room

There wasn’t really anything that I did not like about this location. The car rental guy was kind of sketchy, but that’s no deal breaker.

The hotel was extremely nice and the staff was excellent. Every time that I approached the counter I was met with a warm greeting. This will definitely be a first choice for staying in return trips!

We were in the hotel basically only to sleep.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately our Kids have allergies to dogs and it was surprisingly for us to find dogs in the hotel. We did not find it out when we were doing our reservation.

The buffet was good.

My stay was what I expected from this property.
    • Traditional King Room

My one very troublesome complaint is a member of hotel staff tried to enter my room at 9am with very little notice. A quick knock and a attempt to barge in certainly does ruin your weekend getaway mood. I have the room till noon so leave me be. And I don't want to hear about bogus security concerns.

Have stayed at this property before. Consistently good stay.

decent room - breakfast not included and seemed much too
    • Traditional King Room

decent room - breakfast not included and seemed much too expensive for the limited variety of options on the buffet. Nearby highway construction made finding this hotel a bit complex but this should resolve soon.

Overall, it was ok. Not sure i will go back again.
    • Traditional King Room

I got bed bugs from the bed. I don't believe this reflects the actual cleanliness of the hotel. I believe that the sheets may have just not been switched in that particular room often enough.

The staff was very nice & very helpful.

Good
    • Traditional King Room

This place messed my booking up twice in the same day. After everything finally got fixed I ended paying way more than I booked it for they didn’t seem to care! Think I’ll be done with the place.

beside poor housekeeping it was OK
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

room did not get cleaned on the 2nd day , front desk was informed and upon our return late at night only found fresh towels by the TV , bed was not fixed and old towels remained on the bathroom floor

Heavenly Beds with so-so room
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room decor was dated and worn out. The dresser was stained with water marks and the sitting chair was stained. The carpet was alao stained in several areas in the room which made it less comfortable to walk without something on our feet.

The bed was absolutely amazing and comfortable. The pillows were heavenly. The really enjoyed having a coffee maker in my room and having Starbucks brand heightened that experience. Not many hotels allow pets and this hotel does so that was the first thing I needed when searching for accommodations. Check in was quick and easy.

Delightful
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The carpet had several deep imbedded stains. I was very disappointed that Sheraton keep up with the problem.

Staff! Housekeeping, pleasant and on the ball! Reception, the same! Thank you. My pet, Gia, 8 pounds of love, was a happy camper

It was very clean and staff was very friendly from the...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was very clean and staff was very friendly from the person checking me in through the lady that did the house keeping as well! . Definitely staying here again.

Very nice staff, clean rooms and nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

It’s a little bit away from anything tourists would do. It’s more like a business like hotel.

Very nice staff, clean rooms and nice hotel. Excellent bar.

i would say it is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in orlando the whole place was clean

nothing.

the room was so clean .the jaquzzi was great .the irish pub was perfect. servers were nice and friendly.front desk lady was friendly and she knew the hotel and things to do inside it.eat swim etc.we just booked it for 2 days in november .we will always stay here when we go to orlando

Crummy, overpriced hotel. Bargain hotels offer much more for much less. Stay there, not here!

Billed as a smoke-free facility, but smoke was everywhere! My asthmatic wife had a very hard time breathing. Constant road noise + road construction noise 7-11. Black mold growing in bathroom and tub stopper broken. Must pay for in-room wifi, local calls. Mini refrigerator but no microwave. Breakfast was $15/person. Entry light was so dim we had to use iPhone flashlight to see inside closet. They have a shuttle, but there's a 3 mile limit, so it's only good for adjacent business park. Freeway construction rearranged local streets so GPS could not get us to hotel, but temporary road signs got us there. Outbound, the temporary signs seriously misdirected us. After about 20 minutes we got out of the construction zone so our GPS became good again and navigated to our destination, but the fiasco cost us a 30+ minute delay.

Nothing, we'll never stay there again.

Rooms were clean.

liked it all!

Rooms were clean. StAff was attentive and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. Irish Pub and shuttle around town were important added features, as was the Avis car rental. Rudy, the attendant was very helpful.

Did not get a restful night but a great breakfast make up for it
    • Traditional King Room

Noise level and the view

The bed was very fluffy and comfortable. The sheets and blankets was awesome. The pillows were extra fluffy. The bathroom was clean and had everything I needed. The shower curtain was short so water was always on the floor after shower. The view was terrible. Construction everywhere and a very loud generator making noise all night pumping water out of the lake. I got no sleep and woke up with a headache. I called guess services for some silver wear and they took 45 minutes to bring it up and I had to called twice. The breakfast there was awsome, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was great.

Very spacious and modernly furnished rooms.
    • Traditional King Room

Pool was too small for such a big hotel.

Very spacious and modernly furnished rooms. Sheraton have one of the best mattresses, guaranteed good sleep. Pool open until 11pm. Hotel is huge, beautiful dining and breakfast area. Loads of free parking spaces.

We stayed here with our 10lb dog and 9 month old while...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We stayed here with our 10lb dog and 9 month old while evacuating Miami during hurricane irma. Appreciated the high end hotel amenities, cleanliness and staff but without the hassle of only valet parking. Pet friendly but EXTREMELY CLEAN AND MODERN.

Perfect location for the restaurant we had chosen. Overall a very nice place.

The beds were not very comfortable. Should get pillow top mattress's. The pool looked as though it needed extra attention.

The staff were excellent. We were able to check in early. The girl at the front desk was wonderful. It was our anniversary. We were taken to and from dinner in the shuttle. The driver was very sweet. Could not have ask for better customer service.

Could have been better
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The sheets were not clean, the room was hot and no remote for the television. Had a slip and fall and the staff did not attend or assist in the dining area. The hotel stated that they were a 3rd party were not connected to the hotel.

The lobby lived up to the pictures.

Needs better food and something is making people stop up!
    • Traditional King Room

Food, ....need a different kind bar or theme of food… Something different from the Irish pub and Irish food ! The environment in the rooms has started making me stop up.(sinuses) very noticeable and last six months here .. noticing it more! Don't know if it's due to the road construction and the filter system or the filters need to be changed in the system! Even had one of the staff tell me they stop up when they come in to work! Somethings wrong with the filter ration system in the building! A lot of my coworkers are having to stay at the Hilton do you too sneezing and stopping up in the rooms at the Sheraton!

Beds were clean

Good price, decent breakfast, dirty bathrooms.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Sheraton Orlando North is always dirty - there was hair in the bathroom tub and shower wall and the carpet is always unclean. I have stayed with you guys before and had a similar experience. My reason for staying again was: 1) I hoped I'd have a better experience this time, 2) the price is reasonable, and 3) the location. Sheraton Orlando North needs to do better.

Sheraton stay
    • Traditional King Room

There wasn't much to do passed the pool and fitness center. The lounge was cool,but the snacks weren't good. I was expecting a huge difference in rooms when I upgraded to the club access room

The pool, and the jacuzzi was nice

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

I would stay there again
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The construction around the area was bad. The water pressure in the shower was bad and the faucet in the shower leaked when the shower was on.

The room and the hotel were clean and the surroundings were very nice. The beds were very comfortable.

Favorite part were the beds and pillows definitely very...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Traveling with kids paying for wifi was a bummer most hotels already include it. Also wasn't to pleased with the staff they can definitely use friendlier people around the facility. Unless I had to pay for the smiles too ... not sure!

Favorite part were the beds and pillows definitely very comfortable.

Pay more for a room then get a cheaper room but still get charged for the higher rate room.
    • Traditional King Room

I booked a higher rate room and when we arrived they told me they didn't have the room for us so they gave us a lower rate room, I thought it's ok it's just one night but when we checked out I asked if they would give me a receipt so that I could check the rate adjustment for the room, they told me since I booked the room with Booking.com they couldn't adjust the rate or give me a receipt cause I prepaid. So then is this a way of not giving out good rooms and still charging for higher rate rooms, it's a win win for everyone except the guest.

Clean common areas, and even though it wasn't the room we booked it was very clean as well.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Wonderful staff!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff here were wonderful and could not have been more accommodating. We reached the hotel at 10 pm with lost luggage. I had a meeting in the morning which required business attire. They quickly took us in a shuttle so I could get clothes that evening. We had not eaten dinner. it was closing time at the pub. However, they allowed us to order sandwiches and eat at the pub. Wonderful people all around.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

the location very bad away from everything's ,no any...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the location very bad away from everything's ,no any restaurants' or shops near by and the hotel furniture too old not recommended at all specially who goes for holiday and no wifi at rooms u have to pay for it

Stylish comfort
    • Club King Room

Problem with communication, a romance package was ordered with champagne and chocolate roses never got! And a payment issue. Also working in the area on roads made it very hard to function.

Very comfortable, stayed on club floor so there were extra perks, evening appetizers, water, soda and a nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

We would never stay here again due to noisy a. c. units.
    • Traditional King Room

The air conditioning units were very loud. We asked to be moved to another room after getting very little sleep the night before. The second night and new room were just as noisy. These a. c. units needed to be replaced.

The location was great and prices were fair. The staff was very professional. We enjoyed the Irish pub in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Good Stay
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I first tried to check in the hostess wasn't so pleasant...She was shortcoming and rude....Other hostess were nice and pleasant...

The hotel was nice and clean...Beds were very comfortable....

Not cool place...
    • Traditional King Room

When I checked in they had given one of the two rooms to another couple ...unacceptable ... My son stayed in the room next to mine ... The TV remote did not work ... The staff could not get the TV to work properly ...? The technicians were in his room for 45?min ... In addition to his making repeated requests to have it repaired which were not successful ... This was unacceptable

The hotel itself is nice

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Good to sleep,bad to eat, hard to shower.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast buffet was a joke and a ripoff . Cold powdered eggs stale sausage and bacon. Get a better breakfast at Hampton at no added cost. Hotel does not provide body wash or shower size bar of soap. Handicap room tubhad only one grab bar by the faucet and no hand held shower accessory.

Queen bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

The room was really clean and comfortable, and the staff was...
    • Traditional King Room

The room was really clean and comfortable, and the staff was so helpful with any questions that I had. The location was perfect -very convenient-and I highly recommend the hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

very accommodating to our changing schedule, we had two rooms that needed late check-out and they let us stay until 2:00pm very clean room and hotel in general, friendly staff, one person in our group had the breakfast buffet and said it was good

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Clean place, relaxing and comfortable.

Clean place, relaxing and comfortable. I recommend booking another stay here in the future.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Staff was nice
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms furniture was old n worn, breakfast was terrible.

Staff was nice

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great Hotel at a great price.
    • Traditional King Room

Parking is a bit awkwardly laid out, but it got the job done! It would not stop me from staying here again.

Very clean and modern

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Staff was very attentive and helpful!

Parking

Staff was very attentive and helpful! Hotel was very nice comfortable and clean

Friendly staff.

Coffee, non toasted bagels

Friendly staff. Not worth the price of the food

29 yr old male
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Just need a little updating. Not a whole lot. Still nice

Valet service, rooms were nice (slightly outdated) and great customer service

Good place. Would stay again. Wish breakfast was included.
    • Traditional King Room

I was charged for the free wifi. They took it off the bill, but watch that bate and switch tactic.

Everything else
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Club hours on weekends not available

Everything else

Spacious, clean room!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking fee and no continental breakfast.

Spacious, clean room! Beds were very comfortable.

not great but not too bad

Maintenance on the building

pool and hot tub

A very nice experience

A very nice experience

The room was excellent for the price, everything was clean...
    • Traditional King Room

Internet,nobody told there was internet and it did show in my comuter

The room was excellent for the price, everything was clean and quiet,

Not coming back for price paid
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room too far from elevator Closet not lighted enough Aircon on n off so loud keeps me awake Had to pay for parking!

Aside from the room issue, we enjoyed our one night stay.
    • Traditional King Room

Room smelled musty and not clean. Room also needed remodeling.

Clean hotel and friendly staff.

The property was a bit aged.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The property was a bit aged.

I lost my AC for 2 days and because i live down the St., The Sheraton North was economical for me.
    • Traditional King Room

The coffee machines in the room are horrible as is the coffee.

Very comfortable bed, and great facility overall.