Reviews of Comfort Suites 3 stars

5617 Major Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#54 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great Staff, Safe Building, Will Be Back!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The Carpet Is A Little Old, But It Seems To Be A Very Busy Place, So It Could Just Be Wear And Tear?

The Free Breakfast Was Very Good And Very Organized! The Location Is Great! And The Staff Are Super Friendly! Fantastic Stay For The Second Year In A Row! We Will Definitely Be Back!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The hotel itself was very nice and well kept.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn’t like was the walls were thin, I could hear everything going on outside my room.

The hotel itself was very nice and well kept. It was clean and comfortable.

Close to Universals, nice breakfast!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

+ Close to Universal Studios + Very good breakfast (bagels, muffins, toasts, cereals, joghurt, eggs, waffles, fruit, gravy/bacon/sausages, coffee, creme cheese, ...) + close to highway + fitness center + very big rooms We spent two nights there and our stay was perfect. The breakfast buffet is huge, the service very good and it is close to the Universals. So, if you're looking for an affordable stay close to the Universals, this is the place to go!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Blah- nothing special. Just cheap and near universal. Never saw a shuttle to universal.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a joke- not enough seating and too small of a space. Need a key after 10 and keys would need to be replaced every night. If there was no one at the front desk the security guard stared at you until someone showed up.

High floor and quiet- couldn't hear rooms around us or hallway

loved it, and will come back.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I couldn't open the shower faucet it was so tight. room 207 needs to get that taking care of. We did call desk for help, it came right away. beside then that, all was great. loved the hot tub by the pool area. for sure will come back again. all of you who work there are great. thank you for all your effort to make guests feel at home.

breakfast is good but I really missed the scramble eggs style.

Good Value, good location-- especially for Universal Studio,sattracted mnay happy families.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room furniture and décor will soon need refreshment. This is particularly noticeable in the (still very clean) bathroom.

We liked the cleanliness of the room and common spaces as well as the good spirits and helpfulness of the staff, The bed was very comfortable and room quiet. Plus the breakfast offered good food and many choices.

Nice hotel for short vacation stays!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Maybe not that important, but if it were my hotel, I would update the front desk to make it look much nicer. It is one of the first things that guests look at and judge about a hotel when entering the facilities. I say this because the rest of the hotel looks much nicer than the front desk.

Good and satisfying breakfast, breakfast area looks nice, lobby looks good, clean room (mine had 2 queen beds and a sofa-bed, which to me was an added bonus), comfortable enough beds, bathroom looks good, hotel is at a great location. This is NOT a luxury hotel, but a VERY good one for your short vacation stay at Orlando.

Excellent hotel at an excellent location with excellent staff
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Excellent location near Universal, plenty of restaurant options literally around the corner from the hotel! The hotel was clean, the room was spacious and staff were very accommodating. We intend to come back soon.

Comfortable & convenient
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pillows too small & no support, tv is small with no guide to tell which number is what channel

Comfortable, wifi good, mini refrig & microwave, convenient location, mostly quiet, breakfast good (except what happened to the mini donuts we had the last time 😊)

Clean, comfy, safe and friendly!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Disposable cups, crockery and cutlery is just so bad for the environment!

Comfort suites delivers value for money. It is clean with comfy beds, a good breakfast, a nice gym, great pool and heated spa bath with background music playing outside. Family friendly and less than $20 a day return to Universal Citywalk using Uber. Hugo and the lady on reception who checked us out on 4th July were exceptionally efficient at their jobs and delivered outstanding customer service. I would stay here again for a family trip to Universal and would perhaps use interconnecting rooms next time for older teens. Its safe here, doors lock at 10pm and only residents can get in with their key. We stayed on 4th floor and had great water pressure and an abundance of hot water. Housekeeping were also fantastic. We all loved the free coffee and fruit iced water in the lobby. I used the laundry too which required 6 quarters and we filled up water bottles at the fountains on ground floor. Ice is available too, along with a little shop which stocked cold beer. Perfect!

Comfortable and great location
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great location for universal studious. Shuttle bus service available from nearby hotel that you can book 24 hours in advance to universal. Room large and good breakfast.

Comfortable, nice staff, convenient location by Universal,...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

TV a little small & there is no channel guide (on the tv or a paper)

Comfortable, nice staff, convenient location by Universal, mini fridge & microwave in room, really good free breakfast

The comfort suites is exactly what the name states, it very...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The comfort suites is exactly what the name states, it very comfy. I traveled with my kids who are 19 and 13, we were first greeted with a sweet woman at the front desk. We also met housekeeping who was equally sweet. The breakfast was good, its not everyday you can feel at home at a hotel. I enjoyed my stay, clean, comfy and reasonably priced.

Good size room & clean
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The unhealthy sugar packed breakfast. Also even with the air conditioning turned off in our room it was still cold but we didn't want to put the heating on.

The room was very spacious and clean with almost all the facilities needed such as a fridge and microwave. We would have liked a kettle for tea though (we are English and love our tea!). There was a coffee percolator with nice coffee.

Fantastic as Usual, I love this hotel
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

nothing ~ other than I wanted bacon in the morning rather than sausage...

I loved staying here once again. I almost always stay at this property when I come to Orlando, it is so close to Universal which is my favorite park. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly, good size room and really good breakfast although I did wish we had bacon more than one day of our stay ;) I absolutely love this hotel and cannot say enough good things about it and I recommend it to everyone ~

great!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

- the room was very clean but a little outdated

stayed here three nights with our two children and we really enjoyed it! - perfect situated for visiting the Universal parks - large room with a lot of space - the room was very clean and comfortable - the swimmingpool was very nice after a long day at Universal - breakfast was very good - staff was very friendly

We were really satisfied with the overall experience. Thank you!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast! There wasn’t a big choice of gluten free, and vegan food. I recommend you add 1 or 2 gluten free and animal free food choices. Recommendations: soy/ almond milk, fruit salad, gluten free bread, gluten free oatmeal, and vegetebales (cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, lettuce, etc...) Thank you!

Fast and excellent service. Easy to book online. You can check in any time after 3:00pm even late at night which made it easy for us!

Very comfortable breakfast was great staff was wonderful
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Their was no play area for the kids. It was raining all day and the kids were bored. They need something for the kids

Very comfortable breakfast was great staff was wonderful

The first time that I stayed was in Jacksonville and I loved...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The first time that I stayed was in Jacksonville and I loved everything about the hotel. Every time I have to book Confort Suites it’s been my first choice.

Visiting from Ireland
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

A little further from international drive than I expected but once I got the bus route sorted it was fine.

Very efficient check in and out, very helpful and pleasant staff and nice clean and large family rooms.

Excelent location, near Universal, Outlet and mall, reasonable breakfast and very noisy rooms.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very noisy hotel, several ac machines, and the central air system keeps a humming all over the room, we had to use earplugs to get rid of it, also we had to change rooms until we find a quiet one. Around 08:00 AM the staff turns on a leaf blower in front of the hotel. If you have issues with noise we strongly recommend you stay in rooms facing the back of the hotel.

Excellent location, near Universal Studios, Outlet and Millennia Mall, reasonable breakfast.

Great place to stay! Clean and comfortable with a short ride to Universal!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tubs in the shower. The bottom is curved instead of flat. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

The room was spacious and clean! The staff was friendly. Great location if going to Universal Studios!

I would stay here again for sure!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not really like it that the bathtub was designed with a bowing curve on the bottom so when you stand to take a shower it doesn’t feel right. It should have had a normal flat bottom. But other than that the shower was really nice and everything was clean. The towels were very soft!

The beds were very clean, soft and I slept so good! The breakfast bar that came with the stay was very good as well!

Thank you very much, Comfort suites, for a safe and nice stay in your hotel!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish the food was a little more diverse, but overall, for the price I paid, I think it was good.

I liked the service at the reception. Every single person working there was very nice and tried to help as much as they can. I needed a quiet room to have an online business meeting, and even though they didn't have a specific room for that purpose, they suggested me to use a dining room, which was very nice of them. Also, I forgot some of my clothes in the room, and they agreed to ship it to my home address (not for free, but it was my mistake of leaving them in the first place, so I am very happy that they found my clothes.)

The spa, breakfast, comfort of the beds, and it’s...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I was not able to check in early as I requested and the check in desk when I called the man he was a little bit rude.

The spa, breakfast, comfort of the beds, and it’s convenience of how close to all the attractions and nearby restaurants.

Staff was great during the minimal interaction we had, the...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was great during the minimal interaction we had, the only “bad” thing I can say is cleaning came & woke us up extremely earlier than we planned! Otherwise great location, down the street from Universal, clean room & beds. Great if you would just like somewhere comfortable and clean to rest your head at night while away. Water pressure a little low, but towels and rags were very clean.

Comfort at Comfort Suites

Elevator is a bit slow.

Convenient location to Universal, restaurants. Excellent reception staff, and clean breakfast area that was kept stocked, despite many guests. Rooms are very spacious and quiet with comfortable beds. Plenty of parking spaces.

Breakfast was wonderful.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Lighting in the rooms could be better. Microwave was old style- dial up time. Would like to see digital for next visit.

Breakfast was wonderful. Different selections every day as well as the usual. Staff was phenomenal! They went out of their way to help. Laundry facilities were very good.

Great universal location for a budget.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Saw some linens weren't as clean as should be like bed skirt and top cover of bed. Carpets looked clean but some stains are visable.

Nice lighting and great location. Well lit outside area and security is visible. One way in or out provided extra security. About $7 Lyft ride to universal. Breakfast buffet was clean and yummy.

Great location, big room. Poor breakfast
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is very simple, paper and plastic plates. Ok for a coffee and quick bite. Eggs were very bad, food gord fast as it gets crowded and noisy

Great location if visiting Universal or Premium outlets. Big room. Small pool, good for a swim

Okay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Waiting to check in with computers down and broken roped off area.Employee could not give answer as to why that was like that.Doors have security feature,cameras, and shady characters walking around outside.Also signs outside stating not responsible if car broken into while in their parking lot.Bottom line felt unsafe their with my kids.Tells me their are problems there.Plenty of other safe places to stay in Orlando.

Nothing stood out.

Average and handicapped room not up to standards
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room needed a deep cleaning. The accessible room didn’t have a bar by the toilet and the sides of the tub were extremely high. It didn’t match the picture of the accessible bathroom on the website. The room also appeared bigger on the website and usually suites are more than one room.

Close to most attractions, free breakfast

Good experience will use Comfort Inn in the future
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

was very clean and spacious room with plenty of bathroom space for my wife. staff was very helpful getting checked in and out in time for our appointment .

It was a well priced stay that sacrificed only the unnecessary pomp and circumstance.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Water pressure could have been higher in our shower. We were shorted on shampoo on one of our 3 nights. Neither were major issues.

Breakfast was run amazingly well compared with other hotels. Tables were quickly cleaned and food never ran low. The staff seems vested in the satisfaction of the guests and the success of the hotel.

The location of the place is excellent and central to the...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The location of the hotel was a little hard to find, so if you are going to book a hotel from there, please use your GPS to find it.

The location of the place is excellent and central to the entertainment events. I would recommend people to come and books a room at this hotel.

Overall good decision to stay here.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room could use some updating. Rust and corrosion was visible on the tub fixtures and the shower head was not high enough for a 6 foot tall man to get under without bending down. Water pressure was terrible and I had to flush twice every time I went to the bathroom.

Breakfast was really good and the staff did a great job keeping up with the crowd. Didn't have to wait too long for anything and they kept all items stocked throughout the mad morning rush. Front desk staff was also friendly.

Staff were really nice
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was old and needs upgrade. bathroom was old and needed upgrade. carpet was old and needed upgrade. the hotel needs to be rennovated

Staff were really nice

Not coming back
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was smelly. Breakfast was so crowdy that we had to wait 10 mins for a waffle and since we cant find any place to sit, we ended up taking out breakfast to our room. There were dirty points on the rug. Bathroom felt not clean enough. Room was very dark and depressing. Plus they gave us an interconnected room, so we heard our neighbours all the time, no privacy.

Very enjoyable and we will visit again.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle to Universal did not stop at this location. But we understand why. The walk was not bad.

The room was very clean, beds comfortable. The coffee was top notch!

Bed was good, room size was nice, clean and quiet.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was good, room size was nice, clean and quiet. Very convenient to Universal and restaurants. Enjoyed having shuttle to the park but wished for earlier afternoon return times.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Great location if you need to get to Universal Studio Theme...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping could have been better!

Great location if you need to get to Universal Studio Theme Parks or Seaworld. Decent breakfast and reasonably clean and quite.

Nice hotel with breakfast
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was Ants in room in the window which made us feel a bit itchy.

The breakfast was pleasantly nice, lots of choice for the whole hotel price, good location with free shuttle to the park.

A perfect stay with comfy accommodations at the end of each exciting and tiring day at Universal!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The fridge was not very cool.

The size of the room was great! With three young kids along, it was nice to have some room! Very clean and comfortable.

Loved the close proximity to Universal Studios & close...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Terrible customer service on check-in. Had to wait an age (at least 10 mins with no acknowledgement) while staff member ignored us while on her computer. On seeing the small room size we attempted to book an additional room however it was too difficult for staff member to figure out how to get two adjoining rooms, so lost them an additional sale (an extra >$600). Very noisy with the interstate next door. Were appalled to see cleaner had left a banana skin on top of a toilet bag in our bathroom, and noticed with disgust that a large ball of hair remained in the elevator foyer on our floor for the 5-night length of our stay. Builders dust in hallway from renovations also didn’t get cleaned up.

Loved the close proximity to Universal Studios & close to plenty of places to eat.

Would Recommend - Will Stay Here Again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds and pillows were excellent. The room was clean and the bathrooms were spotless. The hotel staff was always friendly and available. We need directions that did not include the interstate (construction!) and the desk person was there to help. From check-in to checkout, the experience is what you would have expected at a higher price hotel. Location is great - right across from Universal and right down from the mall area with tons of places to eat.

Fantastic as Usual!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing ~ as usual everything was Great!

I love the location ~ it is so close to Universal and easy to get to and from the airport. The bold coffee was great and I like that they have a decent variety for breakfast and change it up a bit daily. The beds are comfortable with a nice comforter on each bed. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and a nice touch this time I haven't noticed the times I stayed before was the orange and lemon water at the front. The hotel is always very clean and comfortable. This is my favorite off site hotel when I visit Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure

Great location and a very nice hotel.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I had trouble with the wifi sometimes but wasnt awful. I misunderstood about the Shuttle I guess, as there was not a pickup at the hotel directly. We chose not to use the shuttle even though we planned on it.

The hotel and room were very clean and well maintained. Breakfast presented a variety of options which is important for picky children. Coffee was good. Parking was easy. Pool was nice. Very close to Universal (like across the street close). Overall I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Super place to stay and very well situated for exploring South West Florida.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The coffee machines in the bathrooms. Didn't like the fact they were in the bathroom and the coffee was horrible. Would have preferred a kettle and sachets of coffee.

The staff were excellent. Very conscientious and friendly.

Other wise the our trip was great
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to change our reservation days from the 19th Thur the 23nd. To the 18th Thur 22nd I requested check in time for 12a to 1a to find out when we arrived On our paper it had our check in time was 3pm we asked the clerk for the same rate the clerk said no so we had to call the the booking company to change the booking times one day before So we had to shorten our trip.

We had a very good Breakfast

Decent hotel with friendly staff and a few amenities. Will stay again.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was clean but one of the pillow cases was dirty and looked like it had mold on it. Made me question if the linen on the bed was changed after previous guest checked out. We arrived later in the evening and couldn't request linen change.

Good value for price and conveniently located. Free complementary breakfast and microwave and mini fridge at no extra cost. There was also a small fitness center in case I didn't want to drive around to find an La fitness, though there was one not too far away. Staff was friendly.

really good!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

bathtub could have a little more clean, not bad but i seem bathtub really white before but overall comfort suites is a good hotel

the staff, the breakfast included and the location my kids love the whip cream at breakfast !!!!

Great place to stay in Orlando.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool is a little small. We found someone's medication on the counter in the bathroom when we arrived.

Staff were very helpful and nice. Breakfast was great every morning. Very close to Universal studios.

Great property, friendly staff, shuttle sucks!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Scrambled eggs were gross. Better info about shuttle. We called to ask about shuttle to park. They made it sound easy and great. Upon arrival we had to walk to another hotel to catch it, it was full, left the park early, didn't run all day, and it was a bust. We uber'ed to the park each day for 10 ish dollars.

Waffles were great! Laundry on site. Staff was super nice. Room was large.

I liked that my family of 5 could be in one room and all...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish breakfast lasted longer...my family likes to sleep. one day we got down there right at the end and they we taking things away so we were trying to quickly grab stuff before they took it. Also, the air conditioner was a little bothersome. It was plenty cool enough, it just blows right on the person in the bed next to it...which was very uncomfortable. At least we could adjust it some, but it was not pleasant to sleep with cold air blowing the entire night.

I liked that my family of 5 could be in one room and all have a bed to sleep in. My son slept on the pullout couch and said it was soooo comfortable....something you never hear about a pullout bed. And I LOVED that breakfast was included. One of the best perks staying at this hotel. The kids loved to make their own waffles.

Great breakfast and rooms!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved the continental breakfast with HOT food (eggs, sausage, potatoes). And it changed from day to day so we didn't have the same thing every day. The room was great - I traveled with two other people and we stayed in a Queen suite. With the two queen beds and the pull-out couch, we each got to sleep in our own bed. This hotel is extremely close to Universal Orlando - we had planned to utilize the free shuttle but instead just used Lyft because it was so cheap! It is also close to a lot of restaurants/stores that we wanted to go to!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Super comfortable and clean

Parking lot was a bit smaller.

Good was great, good variety each day, great coffee, good queen beds, clean and large rooms. The manager there really had the place running smooth. He was making sure the guests were taken care of. I'd see him checking on the breakfast area with the busyness of all the families. He was on it.

Comfy & Convenient, Bad Bfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

breakfast was not very good, although they did have chobani yogurt which was a plus and something i don't see very often.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable, also a great location.

It was ok
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The building is rather old, there were tiny ants in the room

Close to Universal Orlando, free shuttle bus stops nearby but you have to make a reservation first (places are limited)

Just fine.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It just felt a little run down -- I didn't walk in and feel blown away. It was sufficient, close, clean. Just nothing to wow about.

Check-in was simple and parking was close. Room was cleaned. Breakfast was a decent spread -- all of the kids were satisfied. Nothing exceptional or gourmet, but sufficient. There was a shuttle that picked us up and returned us from Universal.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Very nice breakfast with the lovely waffles.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Me and My girlfriend had a scary experience. Someone tried to break in to the room. We had the door chain on so he could not get in. We looked in the pipe hole and saw a guard outside. We called the front desk and the guard dissapered. It was around 2-3pm at night. We reported it again next morning. I am glad I can tell you. It was not a fun experience. Very scary.

Very nice breakfast with the lovely waffles.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Spacious rooms!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast items aren't replenished towards the last half. There were no more bananas or plain bagels when I sent my son down for breakfast.

The rooms were clean and there was a lot of variety for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Fantastic Location (FL)
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Try a turkey and or beef meat supplement for people whom don't eat pork.

The breakfast was great, immaculate establishment. Extremely respectable and courteous staff. Rooms & pool fantastic!

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed and pillows weren't that great

Love how close it was to universal and that they offered a shuttle service. The staff was overly friendly and very helpful with answering all our questions.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Comfy bed, quiet, great location
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No negatives in my eyes; I didn't try the breakfast or the pool.

I loved the spacious room, great to have a little sitting area with a couch in addition to the traditional two-beds-and-a-TV. Bed was very comfortable. Quiet. The location was great. I could walk to several restaurants. Try Arepas de Cacao on Kirkland - great Venezuelan tacos

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Comfort Suites is a practical choice yet service is not compromised.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The experience of a broken toilet at 4am.

Empathy from staff when our toilet had a major issue. We were given a different room & compensated further with a reduced rate. We required baggage storage for a few more hours to enjoy the theme parks- it was no fuss at all as they offered to store them for us for 6 hours.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Family stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness. We had some issues with cleanliness: one of the duvet covers was in someone's hair, the bathroom had hairs here an there (floor, sink...), we caught a lizard in a bathroom as well. Although the price was not too high, but we would stay in other location next time.

We liked the location, it is really in a walking distance from the Universal parks, although you need to figure out a way there. It took us about 30-35 minutes to walk (2 adults, 3 kids). Just adults would be faster, I guess. The shuttle bus leaves from the Holiday inn express across the street and the transportation system is convenient. If you want to get to a shuttle bus you have to get to the Universal help desk in Holiday inn express and get your boarding passes if there are any left for the time you want. Take the boarding passes for the next day as well. If no boarding passes area available - the single ride in a car can also be ordered from the hotel reception for an 8 USD price, which is ok. The reception staff was really friendly and helped solve the issues.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

room was clean breakfast was good
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Personally I like king size pillows - the bed had standard pillows. I did not inquire if there were bigger pillows available - there may have been.

room was clean breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Clean, spacious family friendly hotel very close to Universal Studios - free shuttle
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast starts at 7am - first bus to Universal departs at 7am... Why not start Breakfast at 6:30am

Suite very spacious - comfy beds - very close to Universal Studios - shuttle service to Universal Studios available

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Fantastic Place
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing, this place is great

Everything is always wonderful here! I have stayed at this property several times and love it each time. It is a great location, always clean, beds are comfortable and everyone is so very nice here. And the breakfast is pretty good. Always Good Bold coffee in the morning which makes me happy!!!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Great stay with good price
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great breakfast, well served if you compare with others hotels in the same category. Nice rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Good beds and clean sheets. Really close to Universal Studios (even by walk ~15min).

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

perfect place youre a Disney Ace :)
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

would have liked more variety with breakfast but it was still a lot better than most and you would really do well if you offered packed lunch service

beds so comfortable and room spacious , loved being able to swim until dark

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Great place to stay when going to Universal Studios
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The temperature in the hallways. It felt like you were in a meat locker, but at least the air conditioning worked well.

Breakfast was excellent. You had multiple choices of what you could have to eat. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, rolls, toast & yogurt. For a provided breakfast is was good.

Great breakfast!

Great breakfast!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very happy with our stay.

Great visit!