Reviews of Econo Lodge Ormond Beach 2 stars

5.6

5.9

6.2

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We smelled pot coming through the bathroom vent for 3 days they said they took care of it but it never stopped an we had 6 kids with us under 12 ..we had to beg for clean towels an toilet paper ..an when we complained they would act like it was our fault because the cleaning ladies didn't speak English , ?!?! Am I missing something ? Their mad because I'm speaking English ..ok ..I've stayed in this place for 6 yrs an never had 1 single issue but this trip has been 1 huge headache an all they did was take $15 off from the last day off from are stay which they screwed up on when we checked in on ..I will definitely search alot better when I go on vacation in July an Econo will not be on the top of the list..

The price

The ac was very loud. The vent fan in the Bathroom stopped working. The bathroom was very small

The price of the room was fair and the bed was comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff messed up our booking. We were told we would have a two rooms conjoined. Get there and told tbey donr have two rooms that are conjoined. Very unsatisfied.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too tight bathroom. Carpet was 'sticky'. Room smelled funny.. moldy? There was just 1 Towel! The breakfast was poor. No orange juice...in Florida!!

Bed was fine. Location just off the highway.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms smelled funny. There weren't any wash cloths and towels and there weren't any trash cans in the room.

The location of the room was very nice for the price.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Took over an hour & a half at check in because they kept telling me I didnt have a reservation had to call booking.com twice to finally get us in a room. I reserved a ground floor room by the pool but I didnt get one. They said they had none left. I was pretty upset! What's the point of making a reservation & not getting what you ask for?! Then we get a room that the air conditioning didnt work. They switched us rooms after awhile. I wont come back! Not at all happy with the experience! I wasn't the only customer having this issue checking in. Not to mention the lady at the desk gave the guy in front of me a room key to an occupied room twice! That's insane! They need to get it together!

Took over an hr to check in. Three folks in front of us were given a room with guest already in it. One lady had bugs in her bed. No blankets on bed only sheets. Bathroom door smaller than door frame so no privacy. Carpet was dirty. Nothing would stay in the outlets. We should have slept in our car!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

House keeping was not up to par. Towel were wet. Did not change sheets and had to hunt then down for toilet paper.

The waffle breakfast was good kids loved it. The pool was big.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

As stated above, the breakfast.

Motel is comfortable and clean. Location was very good. Harley Davidson right across the hwy and lots of shops around. The only negative thing was the complimentary breakfast. Needed more variety. Where's the muffins?? Overall we would stay there again.

Our first room had blood splatter all over the bathroom door. Our second room had a huge hole in our bed where me and my bf had slept and it was terrible to sleep on. They werent even going to give us another room and then said it would have to be double beds when I paid for a king. I will never be back!

There were no eggs it was waffles or cereal or dry bread. Breakfast not good at all. The bathrooms are small. But the pool was relaxing and the service overall was good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Towels were paper thin and too few. Carpet was grundgy. Staff was good at lying, not being direct and not friendly at all. Dog waste was everywhere even though there was a sign. No hot water on several attempts. Able to shower once in 3 day stay! Breakfast was just cereal and carbs.

The only good staff member was the maintenance man wearing a tool belt - he got us into our room (front desk staff work but was ignored by them) and he was nice.

The room wasn't clean and I had to wait a hour and half for them to clean it. They gave me a room on the back side where a train past by every few hours,it drove me crazy.. Woke me up a few times when I was a sleep. I went to take a shower later that day after they finally cleaned the room they never left towels so I had to get dressed and walk up front to get towels. I wasn't very happy.. The toilet leaked so I had to turn the water off each time it was used smh

The pool was very nice the people was kind and it had a restaurant ,bar

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water or towels! I finally got towels around 9pm but with no hot water they were pointless. The room smelled thank goodness I brought my oil diffuser. The rif raf hanging around the hotel was scary. I'm assuming the bar bring's in all of the local finest ugh. The girl at the front desk was nice and all she was able to do was discount our room 30%. I will never stay there again. This hotel obviously counts on those passing thru that know nothing about it. I can't even believe booking.com would list it as an option.

There was nothing to like. I've stayed in hotels that didn't get the best reviews but they weren't as bad as people claimed.This one takes the cake. Due to this hotel I'll always trust the reviews.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The dirty sheet the no towels in the room

Dirty place too go the staff is rude as well horrible no house keeping , nor emgrency Marie tante On property. Need too be torn down . Rebuilt

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lock on our door was broken. Toilet seat was broken bathroom door didn't lock pool was nasty upon arrival found a bandaid in it. Breakfast was terrible was told when we checked in that there was bananas with breakfast but in our 6 days there no fruit we couldn't get clean towels half the time and our room didn't get cleaned till 7pm or later.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

homeless all 4 sides of building asking for cash personal short 1 waffle machine 14 people in line which lead to blocking entire counter where cereal and toast sat

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no towels in the room when we checked in and when we requested some we only received 2 towels and there were 4 of us there.

The location was great and the kids loved the pool!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was outdoors , would prefer indoor pool

Very nice place for a decent price . Liked the outdoor decorations . Very friendly staff . Would definitely stay here again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sink started overflowing from someone shower or toilet next door.. We had to wait til 630 evey evening for our room to be cleaned by housekeeping, had to beg for towels, police scared the hell out of us flying through the parking lot. Dogs poop by the pool area.. Tv channels are nothing we would watch..

Front desk staff was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My first room did not have hot water, the walls had mold, and the toilet was broken. The room I switched too was better but it took them two days to get me fresh towels when I asked.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shady place, scary, there was an incident that some in the next room had a machete and was beating up a girl, police was called while I was waiting to print my receipt in the lobby. Very unsafe.

That's a very shady place. Nothing to like, was waiting leave.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattress was old and the bathroom was dirty and the tub/shower faucet was falling off.

The room size was good. Location was good the staff was friendly. Pool size was good.

Wrote above

Only waffle /cereal /toast for breakfast Pool not heated so couldn't use Price was not as stated online it was more Bathroom sink broken and yes took pictures and told them and showed them because didn't want to be charged that was broken. Had no water in shower When came downstairs to check out..they said had a flood had to turn off water.. that was a lie cause had water in sink and again video in shower little cold water came out but not out of shower. No apologies and no credit given. Very very disappointed. Oh yes restaurant.. but no real menu Frozen pizza or wings Fries Not much

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The knob to turn in water in bathtub was broken. Also room needs an iron. Non-smoking room smells like cigarette. Need to charge people for smoking in room.

Has pool tables, games and bar. Price is ok for what the place looks like and location.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for an extra bed like a foldable one because it was an option when I booked it but when I got there they told me they didnt carry those. So my room was supposed to be suitable for 3 adults and 2 chuldren with only 2 beds. I didnt sleep good as we did not fit.

It was very clean and comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having to ask for new towels almost every one of our 10 day stay. They even took your used ones out then didn't replace them. We also had to ask the reception staff multiple times each day and it was hit or miss whether they would actually do as they were asked. It's a lottery whether you get a hot shower in the morning. No tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms. Rubbish wifi which was a nightmate if you had to do work as I did. For $170 a night, I expected better.

The beds were comfy, good parking facilities and it was close to where we were trading at Destination Daytona

I didn't like that there was no carpeting at all in the room and the floors were filthy and sticky on my barefeet. I used the bath mat to scuff around the room and the towel got soiled using it to just get from the bathroom area to the bed with one pass. I didn't like that the room was reserved for 2 adults, but there were only 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel, 1 bath mat, no wash cloths, 1 shampoo, 1 bar of soap & 1 lotion. When inquiring at the front desk about hair conditioner, I was told the hotel does not provide it. I asked for extra towels for the rest of the weekend as I do not like it & requested NO room service and was told everything was being laundered at the time. The front desk clerk kindly advised me that she would bring them to us when the laundry was finished and she did. She also brought extra shampoos, soaps and lotions. I didn't like the vertical crack from top to bottom in the center of the mirror in the bathroom/sink area. I didn't like that all of the hardware in the shower/tub was severely loose leaving visible holes in the tiles. I didn't like that breakfast only consisted of a self serve waffle station with just butter and syrup, bread to make toast, only 2 kinds of cereal to choose from and no drinks other than coffee all three days that we were there. I didn't like that breakfast time was over promptly at 9am. I didn't like that there were coffee decanters in the lobby our entire 3 night stay, but there was never any coffee available except for the minimal breakfast time frame. I didn't like that the front desk clerk(s) were out directly in front of the lobby doors smoking allowing the smoke to enter the lobby. There should be a designated break area away from the front of the hotel and certainly away from the lobby entrance. I didn't like that one of the only 2 ways to reach the back of the hotel where our room was had an exposed and raised cut off pipe in the center of the speed bump.

I really like the location. Both front desk clerks were nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stairs hurt to climb, have trouble walking even with cane. So second floor room was bad for me. Asked for lower Staff just pointed to wall when I asked question to check in and out time. Was 45 minutes Early, told come back! Not even offered to wait. But heard her give a man room early as we walked out / and on ground floor, he had no trouble walking Didn’t make me feel welcome!

Room clean, breakfast was hot Some staff were very friendly the second day were very pleasant

Bathroom was very very small had to side step beside toilet to get door closed no fire alarm in room trains very close to hotel running all night my socks were filthy from the dirty carpet then for so reason booking. com had reservations in my guests name instead of mine a lot of confusion at check in

Getting out of there

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no towels. Had to ask 4 tomes. Didn't get them until I stood at the desk and didn't leave til I got them. It was 1 AM. Air didn't work in the room and had to get another room. Staff gave me attitude so that was a miserable experience. Was told there were no 1st floor rooms available but when they had to move our room, they moved us to a 1st floor room. One in my party could barely walk the step and they didn't care. It was a very poor experience and I will never return.

It was close to the bike week events.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room we were given did not have hot water. Was switched to another room in which the bathroom door would not properly close which was not that big of a deal.

Location is directly across the street from Destination Daytona

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff. And didn't have hot water. And at check in was given the wrong room. The lady acted like it was a problem cause I wanted to know how 4 adults and a one year old was supposed to sleep in 1 king bed when I booked a 2 bed room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Got lock in the room when the inside handle came off in my hand. Door opened in the middle of the night on its own,very hard to close securely. Noticed on line that the nightly rate was cheaper for Saturday night (150.00). I played 180.00 dollars for Friday night. Probably because you did not book all the rooms.

I saw no eggs. Bed hard as a rock

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was nice and helpful but the other people staying at the hotel were extremely sketchy. I would not recommend this hotel to solo female travelers, as there were creepy dudes who wreaked of alcohol loitering about the property. I did not feel safe.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could be a better breakfast. Our first room had so many things broken they had to give us a new room. Had to ask for towels nearly every day. Not enough Internet was on and off.

The pool was nice.

HORRIBLE!!! Why would you continue renting rooms at your property when you've had multiple complains about no HOT water. Switch rooms on my stay to leave and come back with no hot water. Shame on you!!!!!!

Close to interstate is the only thing!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was overall dirty, towels were stained, no water for majority of a day, unwilling to change the credit card on file to a different one at check in, train runs by hotel

My room was dirty when I walked in. I had somewhere to be, so I did not contact the hotel staff and when I returned my room had been cleaned. I really think that they should make sure the room is clean BEFORE they let a new guest check into the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There could have been someone helping the front desk person keep the breakfast area stocked. She was swamped with people checking out and the food, coffee, and juice were empty. She did get to it as soon as she could.

Everywhere we looked there was an employee cleaning something or fixing something.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The general area seemed a little run down

It is what it is . .If you are looking for a clean comfortable place to stop for the night, this place will suit your needs. I got what I paid for..not disappointed but not really overly imporessed either... but it is convenient to I-95. The staff was professional and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was gross! AC leaked all over the floor, roaches didn't pay but shared the room with us. The staff was rude and didn't even give us towels the first day

• King Room - Smoking

Booked a room online for smoking just to find out they no longer have smoking rooms after I already paid for said smoking room, front desk staff said it wasn't their problem. Got to my room and was surprised by how spacious the rooms were. I've been a housekeeper at condos for 7 years so I began inspecting and wanted to give up on my first look. I pulled the covers back on the bed to find a baggie with white residue all inside and pennies in the bed. If the sheets were changed how would that have happened?

Absolutely nothing

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water smelled like mold ac didn't work only a few channels unless you like news the owner is very rude and no matter how many times the staff apologize for her behavior did nothing to compensate had to threaten to call the cops to get my money back for this terrible place don't turn on the outside water spicket the owner will put her hands on you and cuss you out and when you want to leave try to keep your money. Note to the owner you are very lucky I didn't press charges

Nothing it's nasty smells staff and owners are rude

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room stunk like mold had carpet looks nothing like the picture only a few rooms are remodeled ......... I was cleaning out a pot that had food in it in the outside spicket to not get food in the drain of the room and the owner came up cussed me out put her hands on me and pushed me back away from the spicket and kicked me out I had to threaten to call the cops to get my money back this is terrible customer service

Location is it's only benefit

some rooms were being removed very little noise some minor dust

rooms were being remoled some construction overall excellent value room extremmly nice and clean smelled clean and fresh

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled moldy when we arrived, and that was before the hurricane hit. The sheets and blankets were damp, the bathroom was tiny and the toilet rocked when you sat on it (could'a rocked a baby to sleep sitting there), you could see daylight through the crack in the door, and the carpets were damp. Mind you, this was BEFORE the hurricane. Afterwards we put our rain boots on to walk around inside.

The only positive note was that it was pet friendly, and no questions were asked about them. This might have been due to the fact that it was a hurricane evacuation, though.

From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel unwelcome. The woman at the front desk told us that we called and cancelled our rooms which we did not since we were evacuating from hurricane Irma. Then they told us that they would be charging $1000 per room tomorrow night during the height of the storm. I asked them if we could extend our stay if the weather was still bad and they told me they were booked. That's fine,so I asked if they did get any cancellations could they please let me know. Of course I couldn't depend on that so I found us another place. They called us at 6:30 am to say they had rooms available. I told them I had already found something else. My brother in law is a diamond member with Choice hotels and asked for a late checkout since we couldn't get to our next place till 3. Not only did they deny that but at 10am we were told that they had "changed their policy " and now check out was at 10 instead of 11. This was ridiculous and completely unsympathetic to our plight of being displaced from our homes. I told them we would be leaving at 11 as stated in the bill I signed. My brother in law Patrick Hoffman also took a picture of the sign that they have at the front desk showing an 11 am check out. I won't even complain about the lack of quality of their breakfast since their supplies were low due to the storm. But the management team at this location could definitely use some training on customer service and I pray that they are never placed in our situation and get the same shoddy treatment we received.

It was dry

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They closed the pool for mold cleaning the key card's didn't work half the time they didn't give us enough towels even when we told them how many we needed the breakfast was not good tang and not orange juice the bar was never open and there was people using the rooms for drug activities.

The pool for one day.

• King Room - Smoking

The room stunk like mold No hot water a.c. wasn't very cold roaches and they advertise remodeled rooms but they're not remodeled worst stay ever the head of the bed was lower than the feet and the middle was not supported and sagged

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too start we had to switch rooms 3 times ! The place was dirty and smelled horrible the Hot water didn't work along with the AC was horrible we were only giving 2 Towels for 4 ppl and when asked for more was told they didn't have anymore ! Along with Toilet paper was told one roll your stay we were there 2 nights 3 days ! We had to go buy our own !

Absolutely Nothing! The pictures are very deceiving!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

no air condition,rooms had roches, poor customer service,the bed sheets had hair all over them and was dirty when we told the front desk she didnt even care

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Waited several minutes to check in staff was in kitchen cooking. No extra blanket or pillow available for 5th person in room they had to sleep on floor with nothing outside noise of other guests.

Price

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water no towels no toilet paper could not get any help at front desk for all of the people that were there complaining about their room. One very nice, felt sorry for girl trying to manage all of the registration and complaints. This place is suppose to be under renovation, please do not stay here it is really bad. City needs to investigate this is nothing but a rip off, Contacted corporate office while standing in the lobby and our room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

NO TOILET TISSUE 2nd day; no drinking cups; had to ask for more than one wash cloth. No extra blankets in room. No chair in room by the beds, just a big empty corner in the room. Commode leaked but was repaired quickly. Entry door to room hard to open from inside; needed to be sanded and repaired for smooth opening. Ancillary staff was great but management/ownership is lacking. I got NO FOLLOW UP FROM MANAGENENT pertaining to my request for a reduced fee, which was pre-paid of course, for the poor provisions. This facility has a captive audience because no other rooms were available in the area. Rooms too expensive for what the customer receives. Will not stay there again nor will I take a chance on any other Econo Lodge. 👎👎👎👎👎

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Wi-if did not work in room. No drinking cup or tissue provided. No desk and chair in room. Some of the lights had been disconnected and maintenance had to connect them for me. Late guests checking in awakened me at 2:30 am with loud talking outside room. Courtesy breakfast was minimal. Card keys were so worn out they could not hold a charge and I had to go up to front desk several times to refresh so I could get back into the room.

Bed was OK and room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For me the bathtub needs better grips to stand on in the tub, taking a shower had to be careful not to slip and fall, the Wifi was not much good in the room.

Breakfast was great plenty to eat.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Clock is missing.. Room 203 WIFI is not work and move other Room 222 is WIFI work but few hour later WIFI on and off depend on..... Not know why about WIFI.....That is okay !!!

King or Queen bed is great !!!!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tv in room did not work. We were moved to another room after we had our luggage and toiletries unpacked. The other rooms remote control did not work ( dead batteries?). No wifi in rooms.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

I hate to say it, but I did see a couple of roaches in the bathroom. Was glad my wife didn't see them.

Monica at the front desk was excellent! She was curtious and knowledgeable and made our stay fun. She has great people skills I might add.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

room was old and musty,it was ok for 1 night and the price was good

location was good,easy on and off highway,it was quiet and staff were friendly and helpful.pet friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• King Room - Smoking

They only served toast and waffles for breakfast. The room had no refrigerator or microwave. When we asked to move to a room with one they said the didn't know which rooms had them. We stayed for three nights with the do not disturb sign and housekeeping came in twice awhile we were in bed. And the TV was outdated it wasn't a flat screen. Room need some upgrades.

The location is right off the highway and it was close to Daytona beach. The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Plumbing in the shower, sheets had cigarette burns holes, the room smelled of stale cigarette, the comforter on the bed was dirty and smelly. The presence of the hotel was good.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Lock on door didn't work. The management had to use a black box to get us in the room. Their master key didn't even work. Changed is to a double room instead of a king room.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Bathtub spigot loose; No Kleenex in room; desk did not have any Asked for towels; they never came Place in substandard condition

Nice people Comfy bed

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

The place is a dump to say the least, Shower head was completely stopped up, , the Ice Machines did not work, took over an hour to check in, clerk was using her cell phone for internet service, Not very clean. Not even sure they changed the towels just hung them back up.

Nothing, the place is a dump to say the least, Shower head was completely stopped up, , the Ice Machines did not work, took over an hour to check in, clerk was using her cell phone for internet service,

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was very dirty, dirty socks under bed, carpet filthy and stained, bath sink plugged, towel bar hanging down on one side, microwave did not work and when brought to the managements attention they said sorry they had no other room to move us to. They knew that because of the car show in Daytona that there where no other vacancies anywhere at that time. Never go back there again or book with you if this is the kind of places that you book.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was supposed to be non-smoking but the smell of smoke, filth and something rotten was overwhelming. We did not stay because the dirty floor and bed cover were visible from the door and, combined with the odor, made it impossible to even consider. Additionally, there was a vehicle with flat tires parked in front of our would-be room and several men kinda just hanging around the building. The general appearance was of neglect and undesirable-ness. Dirty, smelly and scary sums up my opinion.

The location of the property is ideal: right at I-95 and near Daytona and close to local shopping mall.Staff at front desk were pleasant and tried to be helpful but were overwhelmed by issues beyond their control. The facility needs plenty of change to improve to acceptable.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

i booked a non smoking room due to traveling with a 9 month old. i was given a smoking room. the room had roaches and smelled horrible. Pillow cases and towels were all stained. dusty air vents . NEVER AGAIN TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. ended up leaving a day early because i could not have my child sleep in that environment another night.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Everything have stayed there 4 or 5 times before rooms were all ways old but some what clean and there was a restaurant/ karaoke bar with nice people. Now it is a homeless shelter. Never would I stay here again even if you paid me.

Room key never worked with out going back to reprogram every time! Train running llv night. And 3 to 4 familys staying in 2 rooms long term beer cans every where a garbage. Kids running around all day the workers at front desk were rude and not clean looking as if they were out drinking the night before? .

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower did not work properly, we had to fix our own cable issue, the beds were very uncomfortable, and the staff were quite rude about the issues we reported. As they say you get what you pay for.

It was close to our destination and affordable.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We booked two rooms, one smoking, and one non-smoking because those were the only rooms left. The non-smoking room was much nicer than the smoking room.

We booked rooms at this hotel to get off of beachside Ormond Beach because of Hurricane Matthew. It was our only option! Front desk was super helpful and nice. Thank goodness we were able to bring our pets. They made a very scary experience at least comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• King Room - Smoking

We were to have a smoking room we didn't had to look at 3 different rooms decided we had to take last one after we were informed it would be several days before we would receive a refund since we used credit card. Never again will I use this place or recommend to family or friends

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hurricane aftermath or not the place is filthy dirty and creepy

Given hurricane Matthew had just hit previously and the electric was spotty at best it was still great to have a convenient room.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

The room itself was musty dirty, had a urine smell, the carpet was sticky, the remote did not work at all, the AC was not cooling enough, broke out a sweat trying to get ready to go out.

The location of the property, and the fact they allowed our fur baby in the room! :)

Browse Econo Lodge Ormond Beach traveller photo gallery