Reviews of Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Oxford Valley 2 stars

3100 Cabot Boulevard West, Langhorne, PA 19047, USA

#7 of 7 hotels in Langhorne

Musty odor when we entered the room.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I would not go back to a red roof Inn again.

Musty odor when we entered the room. Had to use spray deodorant to make it better. Mattress was broken. Material found Betweenthe mattress and the box spring

Good for what you pay for.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The morning check out staff was not pleasant. The pillows are super flat and uncomfortable. The AC wasnt so great.

The girl who checked us in was super nice. The girl who checked us out was another story. She acted like we were bothering her. The room was clean. Had a nice TV and fridge, and microwave and Coffee pot.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Horrible .. Never stay here
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms was dirty ... Very small.. Shower made weird noise .. Homeless people hanging on stair case .. Didn't feel safe at all .. I couldn't even sleep because I was worried about my safety.. Do not stay here !!!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Would Use again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No Complaints . . Unless you can control the weather ? Rained 2 out of our 3 day stay.

Comfortable Accommodation's, Room Was Neat and Clean. Easy Access to roadways, Close Restaurants.

very uncomfortable, I guess you get what you pay for
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the beds were not comfortable at all and after a restless nights sleep to wake up to the whole parking lot being redone early in the morning was not a relaxing stay at all. At one time boxing my car in so I couldn't leave

the price

Great Location to Sesame Place!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not served at this location and they had no shuttle bus to take you to the Park like the hotel opposite

It was only 2 blocks away from Sesame Street Place with lots of other store nearby.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

the beat deal if going to sesame place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

a pool but was not that to good of weather the days we had gone. Also the a/c didn't really cool down the room but was just in to sleep so wasnt to big of deal.

clean easy to get to.

Close to everything (food, shopping and Sesame Place).
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled. Bathroom needs more cleaning. A/C is the worst. It kept running even when temperature was set to 80F. The room got so cold and noisy that I had to turn it off. We could not sleep until 5:00 AM.

Close to everything (food, shopping and Sesame Place).

For a red roof in this is very disappointing to see how run...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

For a red roof in this is very disappointing to see how run down this place is, it smelled terribly of cigarettes even though it’s a “smoke free environment “ it looks like an old one stop motel and they just slapped their name on the building i was mortified to have my child stay here... ruined my family trip to sesame place ..

Very...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Very clean room, very comfortable bed, very friendly staff, very close to Sesame Place, restaurants and local shopping, easy access to major roads and highways. All in all a great stay!

Great value for the money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great value for the money. Very convenient. They have fridge, microwave, iron, safe in the rooms...the beds are comfy. The bathroom is a bit small but not a big deal.

I did not enjoy my stay and would not recommend it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn’t very well lit. The bathroom was very dingy and wasn’t cleaned well. The air conditioning unit was leaking water and we didn’t realize it until the next morning. My sneaker was stained from the water and when I went to speak to a manager about it, there wasn’t one available. I was told I would receive a call back and that hasn’t happened either. A member of the staff came to look at the leak when I said I was going to record the dripping. She wiped up the excess water and shut off the system. I turned it back on to get the footage I initially went to get.

The hotel was very close to Sesame Place. The hostess who checked us in was very friendly and mananged to check us in fairly quickly even though the systems kept shutting down.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Not good customer service
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The lobby smelled like cigarettes. The staff were all in there talking and hanging out. When I got up to my room it was filthy even the bathroom curtain had a foul smell. The next day room service came the floors were still filthy and has the same sheets they just decided to fold it. Checking out other hotels in the area for next time.

The location to local amenities was amazing.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Here helping a friend relocate and price was right and location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Entrance to office hardly visible. Rode pass It twice. Dark in the back. Breakfast ? Coffee at least?

Location, price, quiet. Computer checking in was little slow.

🤗
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Microwave was dirty. Didnt say nothing because I didn't wanna switch rooms( I was next door to my mother) . But it was just a foul smell so we didn't even open it...but it's ok...next time they just have to thoroughly clean under it.

So close to sesame place and food..about 10min from Walmart

My stay was very enjoyable would definitely stay again if on a budget
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No shuttle service , no breakfast, Food menu is available with a variety of items for order in. Windows have vertical curtains so when open no privacy and when closed no light in room in daytime.

This was an ideal extremely comfortable motel style room (hotel feel), with hard wood flooring and area rug around the beds. The rooms are renovated and the decor is beautiful. This motel definitely worth the cost being half the price of the neighboring Holiday Inn Express, which is nice but not as luxurious as the Sheraton or Marriott. Location is great minutes from Sesame Place and central to all restaurants. If on a budget and want a nice cozy clean comfortable room and can do without the luxury, a pool, shuttle service and breakfast this is your place.

Poor WiFi
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Wifi was very poor and the room did not have a microwave or a refrigerator.

The location as it is near my company and the staff is friendly. The location is super clean.

As a government worker, I don't like having my stuff wreak of pot smoke
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There's no on site breakfast and no on site laundry. Whenever the maids come through the stairs end up dripping with water (not sure what that's about). There was the fresh odor of marijuana in the parking lot at check in and I could smell marijuana from my room every night. The manager begrudgingly gave me a $50 credit to my bill after explaining that he didn't have to issue a credit because marijuana is legal in Pennsylvania.

The manager was nice enough to give me a $50 credit on a one week stay when I complained about the pot stench.

Horrible customer service
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk associate was rude, and there was no manager on duty or even on call when we had a plumbing emergency. As a result we had to sit in a room filled with toilet water. At 8 months pregnant, we were not even offered another room or the use of a bathroom so that I could relieve myself.

Nothing. Our toilet overflowed into the hotel room and the hotel refused to do anything about it. They gave us a plunger and some towels and sent us on our way.

Eh...it’s ok
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was really small and smelled like smoke. I understand this is a value hotel but I do wish the smoke smell was less obvious. The staff were just sitting outside smoking as I walked in to check in. Not terribly inviting but I survived.

The location to sesame place is perfect.

Adequate, but I will not return.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't feel safe. Homeless people living there on vouchers or reduced rates. Drug treatment clinic immediately next door. Smoking area outdoors had no protection from the almost constant rain, and it wasn't well lit at night; critters ran by at night.

Staff were generally cordial. My room was well-tended.

Not very comfortable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room very small. Just enough room in bathroom to close the door without hitting the toilet. No room to sit comfortably to watch tv. And only 1 chair.

What are Genius perks?

Great value for the money
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Couldn’t really ask for more at this price/standard.

I was there with my 3 year old daughter on a trip to Sesame Place. Location is great, I usually stayed at a different place but it was sold out. I’d prefer if they had breakfasts but I booked a room with a fridge and microwave instead. It was clean, quiet, bed was comfy, no complaints.

The front desk people were very professional, nice and cared...

Can’t complain !

The front desk people were very professional, nice and cared for my needs! Defently come back again! I loved the no smoking rooms ! Also, the towels smelled very cleaned which is always good

Good price, comfortable room, wish it was cleaner.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Found hair in my sheets and behind the bathroom door. The rear side of the bathroom door was dirty from hand prints. Also, the bed board was very dusty.

Bed was comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Needed a refrigerator in the room and or microwave. Prefer to be inside of a building entering the room...away from elements.

Bed was comfortable. Nice to have the elevator.

I wouldn’t recommend this place and the staff should be kinder and more knowledgeable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff except the one girl that we registered with.

The staff was not kind. Also, I was charged an additional 22$ and no one could tell me what the charge was for. I was told I would have my funds put back on my card; however, it took four days to do this.

I only came to stay ONE night due to my power at home being shut off! Worst stay ever!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My kids and i could not check in because the hotel does not allow cash payment upon checking in, so it made my check in very difficult! My sister had to drive 20min aways from work to book another room in her name so that we can finally go to sleep in a cold room where the thermostat dont adjust and no one would answer the lobby phone. Breakfast wasnt included even though online it says it did, the room was cold, the thermostat did not work! It was already so late so we all layered up and went to sleep. We left as soon as we woke up !

The parking lot, plenty of parking space.

The night staff at the desk was very helpful and took care...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I originally requested a ground floor room online but when I got there was told none were available.

The night staff at the desk was very helpful and took care of an issue I had with the vending machine.

My stay was very nice, I enjoyed it very much.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great,the rooms were clean,the linen smelled fresh and clean.I didn't have to search for anything,for it was all available, I loved staying there.

The room only was clean.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My bathroom was nasty my tub was not clean out, it had a big ring of dirt in the tub. rust in the middle of the tub, I asked the staff. They have another room they said all of them was just the same with the rust. When I book The Room it showed that it had a microwave and a refrigerator but when I get in the room there was no microwave or no refrigerator. I asked the staff was there a microwave we can use on site they say no....😐😐

The room only was clean. the room service clean up lady was on point she made sure she made up the bed and clean towels was in the room.....

Good choice!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to move rooms after the second night. Dad screaming at his kids for two straight days/nights. Couldn't handle it anymore.

Clean. Good value. Great staff.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room are fine but except refrigerator not not work cold and i try look turn on not working, why they turn off refrigeratior cant leave on refrigerator.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast/coffee, no microwave, no usb connections, bathroom needs repair and updating, there was a 1.50 charge for something that you had to request moved at checkout!

Local

Will no stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked a non smoking room, The room I got you could the smoke with a knife, change and was put next to a smoker I am getting over a upper respiratory infection{ I was told that was the last room available, need I say my night was miserable, their is sign all over saying smoke free maybe the sign are smoke free so if you are looking for a smoke free donot stay at 3100cabot boulevard west langhorne pa

The bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

While preparing to leave I found a bed bug crawling on my bed. I check parts of my beds upon checkin and I wish I had seen this prior to unpacking. I fear that bed bugs may have gotten into my belongings.......I am very displeased in this experience!!!

The bed was comfortable.

I'll be back to visit family, friends and tour the local area soon.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Drapes smell of smoke. Second time I've stayed and both rooms had similar problems. Drapery needs cleaning.

Great location to many points of interest. Easy access and delightful staff. Good value for money. Pet friendly and all the pets where well behaved. The rooms did not have a pet odor.

It was enjoyable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room itself wasn’t bad but a small refrigerator & microwave would have been nice

We enjoyed the view & it was quiet in the room we were in which was nice.

Disappointing at best.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking - Roll In Shower

The room smelled like cheap awesome orange cleaner so strong I could taste it. The accessible room 126 barely had enough for the wheelchair to pass by to get to the rest room

It is an affordable location with okay facilities. Don't expect any bells and whistles.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke even though it was allegedly a smoke-free room. In addition, the heating system did not seem to be adjustable, so I was a bit cold overnight. I found it strange that the front desk staff needed to see the ID of both people in the group instead of just one ID like is more common.

It was very affordable and a convenient location.

Great except someone's dog balling
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was I dog left in other room that Was balling for sever hours till owner came back to there room about 130 am. Staff was going to throw them out on there return. But it wasn't very quiet until then. Staff did there job just the person who rented room left dog in room unintended

Terrible. Worst nights sleep.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

King bed.... Only three flat pillows. I requested two extra pillows. I requested first floor as I have a bad ankle... They put me on the top floor (3rd floor). It's supposed to be a nonsmoking establishment but the room smelled like smoke. The heat did not work in the room so I froze all night. Shower and bathroom is smaller than at any inexpensive hotel I've ever stood. I would have been more comfortable sleeping in my truck.

Horrible and def don’t recommend the Oxford valley location to any one..
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The General manager behavior is deff not acceptable.. How he talks to people is very rude and inconsiderate.. He first says yes I am aware I already know.. Thays no way to speak to a customer at all..

Had a place to stay til the morning
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was cold don’t like there heating system An tub wasn’t clean also bathroom too small an heard noise from pipes all night

Had a place to stay til the morning

always friendly
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I got a regular King room instead of the upgraded King room so it didn't come with a microwave. That was my fault not theirs. But my boyfriend and i wanted to watch a movie one night and got popcorn, that's when I realized it. So I called down tot he front desk and asked the lady if she had one we could use to pop popcorn and she was very accommodating! We got our popcorn and movie!

Great Value. Clean property. Friendly staff.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Would love to have an on-site business center to print documents.

I wanted a clean, inexpensive option to stay for a three-day conference. The Red Roof fit the bill. Not fancy but VERY clean with incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Beds are very comfortable. The showers are hot with great water pressure. Location was very accessible. I highly recommend! I will be staying here again.

Never ever go this hotel
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room smells smoking by the way hotel is non smoking:) it was really hard to breath in the room second room was full of perfume so badly and they were not clean hairs everywhere we talked with the management; nothing changed

Basic but adequate. A breakfast ability would be good.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was unfriendly. Didn't ask about the quality of the stay when I checked out. Noted evidently two homeless people trying to stay there or stay within the grounds - one couple with a baby smoking in the adjacent room. I was room 302.

Basic but adequate

I was a bit hesitant about staying that the Red Roof.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I was a bit hesitant about staying that the Red Roof. I worried that it wouldn't be clean and that the vibe would be seedy. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how modern the room was. The renovations definitely made a difference in my comfort.

Quiet location
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms were smelling like smoke but they were supposed to be smoke free rooms. I had to change room two times and they were pretty small. And there was an used towel in my room!

Quiet location

Good location. Room with king size bed is small but was ok.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I added another night but couldn't extend it at the booking.com rate. I had to book online and then tell the rep I booked another night online but we are already here. Also didn't like being billed for the safe. They took off the 1st night, I told them we are not using it and she said she wouldn't bill me for the 2nd night but did anyway. Also asked for a late check out at 1pm. Cleaning folks were knocking on my door at 12:15pm.

I liked booking online.

We booked this room from 9/8-9/10.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom wasn't so pleasant. Bathroom was dirty. Additionally, the pillow case had a lipstick stain, we removed and used without until next day.

We booked this room from 9/8-9/10. the room was comfy The price was right for a two night stay, Very quiet as well 5 minutes away from Sesame Place

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Had to have the key cards re-done everyday - both of them and we weren't the only guests having the issue. One time the girl at the counter didn't even check my ID and fixed the room key -- not safe!

Not a good choice for the price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This was the worst bed my husband & I have ever slept in. Horrible sleep quality for 3 nights of a weekend family wedding. No fridge, micro or iron unless you booked the upgraded king room $$. No breakfast. Would not stay here again or recommend to anyone.

It was in a great location for access to the mall & main roads.

Convenient for 2 nights for a wedding
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Sheets were older nad had a hole in the top sheet, also some long hairs on them, probably from the housekeeping staff. They were clean sheets though.

Good mattress and decent towels

I did sleep well.

We had stayed at the Fairfield Inn the night before, which was amazing. But when we decided we wanted to spend a second night, almost everything was booked, and what was available was twice the cost of Red Roof. And the other places that were available also would have required Uber transport. As it turned out the other places had shuttles to Sesame St, and breakfast. We had to Uber to buy breakfast and to get to Sesame Place, so the savings were probably not worth being in a motel without indoor entrances to the rooms. And they add extra charges you have to ask them to take off.

I did sleep well.

Couldn't wait to go home...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness was clearly not a top priority here.. The caulking on the showers was worn down to non existent.. The tub had a permanent ring around it and was rusted in some spots.. The toilet had clearly not been cleaned in who knows how long.. I had to run to CVS and get my own cleaning supplies and clean myself.. Then when my toddler dumped a bag of Cheerios on the floor, I cleaned up as much as I could and figured housekeeping would vacuum the rest as the lady at front desk told me they do.. When we got back later that day, our bed had been made but there were crumbs all over the floor still.. I called front desk and the lady brought me the vacuum and I had to vacuum it myself with a vacuum that had no suction whatsoever while keeping track of a 3 year old and 1 year old all by my self.. There was cat or dog hair all under the bed.. The blow dryer didn't work and the microwave had a mind of its own.. This was the only place with vacancy for our visit days,and the price wasn't bad, but if you plan to stay here, bring your own cleaning supplies and vacuum and don't stay here if you have a pet allergy as there is pet dander on every square inch...

The staff was very friendly and tried to accommodate us to the best of their abilities.. I also like that it is less than a mile from Sesame Place which was the reason for our stay

Hotel was near sesame place and a lot of shopping options. Other than that, no comment.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The first 2 rooms had hair on the beds. The beds were made up to look like they were clean and fresh sheets. In the first room, there what looked like pet hairs on the bed. In the second room, it looked like pubic hair. I actually brought a hair follicle down to the front desk manager and she refused to touch it.

Front desk manager tried to do her best to appease us, because of the uncleanliness of the rooms.

Bargain close to a Sesame Place.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You do get what you pay for. It wasn't the Ritz but it was adequate for what we needed: a place to shower and a place to sleep. The room was small. The bathroom was small and the shower curtain smelled moldy. There was a faint smell of pee when you closed the door of the bathroom. Those were the only complaints we really had. No pool and no breakfast, but who needs that after being at a Sesame Place all day?

The best part was this hotel was right down the road from Sesame Place and was affordable. After spending all day at the park it was nice to have a 1 minute drive to rinse off and relax. All of the rest of the hotels that were as close were asking between $150-300 per night and this hotel asked less than $100. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave which were handy. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Free wifi and TV worked great. There was a coffee maker for single cups of coffee in the room as well as coffee packets. Tons of places were available to eat at just down the road. Taco Bell, IHOP, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Diner, etc... I was satisfied with our choice of hotel.

glad i only needed one night.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dusty and looked like it wasnt swep. Not enough towels were in the room. Had to call front desk from my cell phone because room phobe did not work. Only one ice maker far from my room. There were old mattresses piled up in the parking lot.

Easy and convenient
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If they offered breakfast it would be very convenient and worth laying slightly extra for. But otherwise everything was perfect. Quick easy check in & everything was clean and comfortable.

I've seen alot worse places...fairly cleaned every day..12 o clock check out didn't feel rushed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I think you would get a better rating with a fresh paint job...new bed spreads..and get rid of some of the old chairs that are in some of the rooms.beds were comfy.and there were absolutely no bed bugs or any bugs for that matter...

Was quite. ...not a bad price...nothing fancy but accommodated our purpose.

The location was good and for the price we paid it was ok
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our first rm smelled horrible, it smelled as if some one smoked and burned in cents they to cover it up the cleaned painted the walls it was so bad new carpet but then just shut the rm up and never let the rm air out also let's add wet dog to the stench. For the inconvenience they gave us our second night refunded and gave us a little better rm.

The location was good and for the price we paid it was ok

Fine for a very short stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This RR Inn doesn't offer breakfast. Not even coffee. They offer a list of four places that offer breakfast, but do not mention a WaWa that is near an IHOP. The WaWa had excellent take out breakfast very reasonably priced, with a great assortment of coffees.

We stayed one night. The Inn is set off on its own site, no other properties immediately next door, so it's quiet for an area that's quite built up. The facility seemed clean and wifi was good.

Nothing I couldn't even sleep there couldn't wait to...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smell like dirty dirty sex I wouldn't recommend it for any family

Nothing I couldn't even sleep there couldn't wait to get out of there at checkout on Wednesday

Okay

The rooms smell like cigarette, short on toilet paper, too expensive, the top of the with mold, and the pictures showing in Google it's not the same in person

The front desk receptionist

PERFECT FOR A PLACE TO LAY YOUR HEAD FOR THE NIGHT!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Online - the hotel offered breakfast - but there was no such thing! THAT was disappointing!

The front desk was VERY helpful during check-in! They brought extra pillows to us too!! The location was PERFECT for us after a LONG and HOT day at Sesame Place!

Old and outdated
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was suppose to be a smoke free hotel but people was smoking every where. The rooms are really small. This place is out dated and should consider remodeling.

The location was close to the park we went to.

Good place to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had no problems with the property so I can't say I didn't like anything everything was great

It was well cleaned and very quiet and the employees very helpful

Booking.com it's charging you double than real price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Of course the price I pay for a cheapest and old place also disgusting crib worst than a garbage can, beds not clean and nothing was ready when we arrive to the place I have to pick up myself the crib sheets and towels also it's better when you skip making reservation thru the website booking.com because when I arrive to the place customers pay less than a half of the charge I have using booking.com do not trust on websites

Nothing !!

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The paint was peeling on the ceiling in large pieces. I found a large pin on the bathroom floor by the door as my child was getting out of the tub. The corners of the bathroom floor were filthy. At night there were tiny pin head sized bugs crawling on the bed and my phone.

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Simple stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I found a spider on my bed in the first room, not too happy about that ... made me a bit hesitant to stay.

Liked that they were able to accommodate quickly and change the room. Loved that it was 3 min away from Sesame place !!

The hotel was nice for what we were using it for, sleep and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was nice for what we were using it for, sleep and to hold our stuff. The bathroom was a little dirty but over all very nice. The staff was very helpful at 1 am. I might go back to this hotel depending on what our trip is for.

Great for the price and location.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The guests from next room were talking very loud and making lots of noise the whole night but I guess that's hard for the staff to control :(

The location was very close to Sesame Place where our trip was.

Great Choice Stay for Sesame Place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Reasonable & affordable price as a place to stay for vacation to Sesame place. It's also nearby, only a mile away with car. Free (big lot) parking, free wifi! Next to the restaurants. The room itself, clean, comfortable & up-to-date interior. I'll definitely book this hotel if we're going again to Sesame Place!