Reviews of Pink Blossoms Resort 3 stars

#4 of 35 hotels in Ogunquit

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Anniversary revisit

Everything was perfect!

Room was clean & nice. Staff was very accommodating. Shelia in the office was so sweet. She sent us a bottle of wine for our anniversary!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

It was excellent. Thinking of a return next year.
    • Studio with Stairs

I can't think of anything.

We didn't use it, but we liked the fact that we could cook if we wanted. The bathroom was a really nice size, with room to move around.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Would definitely recommend if you want to be close to the middle of town and marginal way!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Pillows could be upgraded and paper towel in the kitchen area but overall a great space and we were very happy.

Staff was super friendly! Accommodations were wonderful. Lots of space at a great price. Some renovations were being done but expected at the time of our visit. New pool will be awesome next summer!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Fall trip to Ogunquit.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

They were replacing pool and hot tub so somewhat noisy during the work hours. We were advised we could use indoor heated pool at adjacent property.

Staff and accommodations.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Enjoyed our short stay & would return again to enjoy what this facility has to offer.
    • Studio with Stairs

It rained during our one night stay but the front desk staff was very friendly and positive, offering directions and suggesting sites to visit.

I loved this Resort. Plenty of relaxing things to do and the staff was great and helpful. Loved the large refrigerator and kitchen area. Beautiful outside setting/scenery and relaxing. Price was reasonable. Would stay here again but for a longer stay to enjoy all that it has to offer.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Excellent time in Ogunquit; loved our room!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

We have been going to The Pink Blossom Inn for many years. We keep going back. The price is very good for the location and facilities. We strongly recommend it.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Nice property in the heart of Ogunquit.
    • Studio with Stairs

Nice property in the heart of Ogunquit. Within walking distance to town, beach and restaurants. Nicely decorated room, outdoor area and pool, really friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Excellent resort and location. Will stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

The bathroom could have been a tad larger.

Check in was fast - the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. Our "room" was on the front of the resort, right on the street, but we didn't hear any street sounds when we were in it. I put room in quotes because this was actually a small apartment - we had a living/dining space, a kitchen that had what appeared to be an induction cooktop and a huge bedroom with two queen size beds and a good sized closet. Check out was also a breeze, and the receptionist on duty was very friendly and made sure we felt appreciated for staying there.

It was very noisy.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

It was very noisy. The people upstairs were very noisy. A lot of pipes clanging during the night. The beds were very comfortable and the unit was very clean.

This place is awesome.
    • Studio with Stairs

I wish they would number the parking spaces with the room number so you would always be assured a spot as parking is very tight.

This place is awesome. So convenient to everything.

It was very relaxing.

That we had to leave.

Perfect location. We could walk everywhere in town., The place had everything we needed. The staff could not have been friendlier.

I would definitely stay at the Pink Blossom Resort again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Suites could have been updated. Additional bathroom upstairs with bedroom would be desirable.

Location was ideal; staff was courteous, pleasant and helpful. Suite was spotless and well stocked.

Excellent Location.
    • Studio with Stairs

Minor inconvenience was a non functional vending machine. Easy Fix. Staff was helpfull and provided us with the needed water from the office.

Excellent Location. Staff frendly and helpfull, specially Skyler. Parking lot was full in the evening which might be a problem for late arrivals. However I did not experiece it nor asked the staff. I had a suite overlooking the street which was quiet, spacious and comfortable. A nice small pool will be appreciated by those travelling with kids. The Layout is motel-style very functional and easy. Some may have a issue with the few steps. Not possibly likely the best for a romantic stay, but after all, if one is in love... who cares... :-)

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The Pink Blossom is a clean hotel right in the heart of Ogunquit within walking distance of the ocea
    • Studio with Stairs

A safe in the room is something I appreciate. There was no coffee in the office at 6:30. I'm an early riser. I can bring it next time now that I know you have a full kitchen. I like to use the hot tub in the AM and couldn't. The beds were not comfortable.

The location was great. We loved the thought of the full kitchen.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Very enjoyable two night stay.
    • Studio with Stairs

Parking was a little tricky but not a problem. We went out later in the evening and at 10:30 pm we returned to a full lot. We did find a space on property but I think it was the last one.

Delightful, convenient, clean, quiet, well organized. Skylar was especially helpful and professional. The grounds were beautifully maintained. There are grills for cooking and a fire pit with plenty of chairs for relaxing. Tennis court, pool and hot tub. Great !

Overall it was a great experience! We are looking to rent the cove house for next year!
    • Studio with Stairs

I would say the only thing I didn't like was that my boyfriend and I traveled for 8 days and we had no where to store our clothes. We had the queen studio and there one nightstand for clothes. Please put in a bureau somehow! We had to store our clothes in suitcases and folded things on our coffee table.

I loved the location! Great pool area and sitting area outside! They staff were very friendly!

Wish we had planned a longer stay!!!
    • Studio with Stairs

My husband found the mattress a little soft for his liking.

Spacious room, excellent grounds and pool/hot tub. Location was ideal for walking to Perkins Cove, the Marginal Way or Ogunquit center. Really appreciated being able to leave the car after we checked out so we could enjoy the beach for a couple of hours without paying for parking, especially since we had only stayed one night. Will definitely be back for a longer stay!!!

This was an absolutely beautiful and clean place.
    • Studio with Stairs

This was an absolutely beautiful and clean place. Every staff member that I came across was friendly and personable. Would definitely stay again. We really enjoyed our stay. My only complaint is that I didn't get to stay longer but by my own design; not an issue with availability.

This is a great value in a great spot!
    • Studio with Stairs

The one drawback for us was the bed. We recognize that bedding preferences are a very individual thing, but the mattress was very firm, with no pillow top or anything to take pressure off of contact points. The pillows were also either far too soft or flat and hard. Again, I know this is a personal preference (and it's good that they mixed the types so you could choose), but these definitely gave the impression of being on the inexpensive side.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and the facilities (including pool and hot tub) were very clean. There were even fire pits near the pool and grills! For the cost this is a very good hotel, and it is placed right in the center of everything in Ogunquit. I'm sure we will be staying again.

Best place ever
    • Studio with Stairs

I have nothing bad to say.

It was a beautiful property, both the rooms and the outdoor area. It may have been the quietest hotel I have ever stayed at. I can't say enough good things about it.

Within walking distance to Perkin coves and center of town.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Within walking distance to Perkin coves and center of town. Didn't need to drive anywhere. We love walking on Marginal way which was very accessible.

Great location, very friendly staff!
    • Studio with Stairs

Great location, very friendly staff! A great stay in a beautiful place. If we ever visit Ogunquit again, we will certainly stay at Pink Blossoms again!

Will definitely return in the future
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

No negatives - exceeded expectations!

Everything was wonderful especially the beds which were really comfortable! Great location and the hot tub was an added bonus! Very clean & check in staff very nice.

The staff was wonderful, the room was huge, the hot tub was amazing. Perfect stay!
    • Studio with Stairs

The heat didn’t work so we were pretty cold all night. But it was still a great time.

My girlfriend and I decided to take a spontaneous trip for the night to Ogunquit and our trip was completely wonderful! When we arrived the woman at the front desk was so lovely and had upgraded our room to a suite. The hot tub was so warm and a perfect to end a day of walking. The room was big and although the heat didn’t work and we were cold it was still really nice. The location was amazing because we got to go for a little walk but not too far where it felt like a treck. Overall it was just a great time and I would definitely stay again.

The staff was more than friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

The staff was more than friendly. Treated like family in a professional way. Very clean and little play yard for my grandson and gave great recommendation of ciao baby for crib rental.Perfect location walking distance to shopping,restaurants,beach and marginal way.

Everything was great - we would definitely come again & highly recommend Pink Blossoms Resort!
    • Studio with Stairs

I have absolutely no complaints.

Accommodation was very clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant & helpful. Convenient location. Cost was extremely reasonable.

Most enjoyable visit to ogunquit..great time of year to be there.

No comment

It was convenient to have the kitchenette. And the proximity to Marginal Way was appreciated. We hope to return more than once a year to this fine resort.

Will be back many more times .
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Could not accurately describe how accommodating and friendly everyone was . My first time at the Pink Blossoms Resort and I loved it. Clean and beautiful .

This place is adorable, we had a studio for the 2 of us and...
    • Studio with Stairs

This place is adorable, we had a studio for the 2 of us and it had everything we needed. A short 10 minute walk with beautiful scenery the whole way to downtown.

Pleasant
    • Studio with Stairs

The room we stayed in had too much furniture in small space should remove roll out bed and replace with chair and book for only 2 people

Location, cleanliness,friendliness

Our stay exceeded all expectations, highly recommend to all.
    • Studio with Stairs

The accommodations were super clean. The room looked as if it had never been used, yet we stayed at the end of the season. Staff was super friendly. Easy walking distance to everything.

Diisappointment
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Requested 2 queen beds, given room with 1 king bed. Was very disappointed my original request could not be accommodated. I was told Booking.com does not distinguish between the two so I probably will not use this service again.

A pearl on the seaside

Nothing springs to mind

Its very central but still quiet. Its a great backyard with bbq, open fireplace and a swimmingpool. Dont forget the scenic route on the coastline to the resturants. Cozy

Excellent accommodation and location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Spacious, comfortable accommodation with all the amenities provided. Great location. Friendly welcome and helpful information from reception staff. We felt very relaxed and 'at home' at the Pink Blossoms Resort and would definitely return here and recommend this property. Excellent value for money.

Very happy to have discovered such a lovely spot.

Not a thing.

Everything appeared new and very pleasing to my sense of style. We loved sitting on private deck with wine and seeing trees. Loved the makeup remover!! Very quiet room. Convenient to everything we wanted. Loved the comforter on bed

Comfortable and accomodating
    • Studio with Stairs

Room clean and comfortable and the staff very accommodating as I was traveling with my 11 month old son. Helped specifically with luggage to the room and extra help on the DVD operation. Very nice location and property for families

Pleasant annual stay at the beach after Labor Day. It was splendid.
    • Studio with Stairs

Heater was shut off for pool so it was chilly. Hot tub jets weren't really working. Wish the hot tub was open later than 9 pm.

Room is adorable. Balcony overlooking backyard, pool, hot tub, grills, fire pit.

Awesome. We surely would go back. 5 stars out of 5
    • Studio with Stairs

I wasn"t sure howclean the dishes were as there was n o dishwasher. We just had to hope the person before us cleaned the dishes

The location was great. Everything we wanted was within walking distance. The beds were super comfortable

Outstanding !

Nothing 5 star rating

Rooms were outstanding and little special touches were added to the room. Which made it a very special place for us to stay. Staff very personal and helpful.

The location was absolutely perfect, the staff was overtly...
    • Studio with Stairs

The only complaint was that the curtain in front of the door was a little odd. It didn't necessarily close all the way.

The location was absolutely perfect, the staff was overtly helpful and cheerful, and the rooms were perfect. I wish I was able to stay there for another day!

Overall it was a good experience
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Not many parking choices if you get in late. Only coffee and tea in lobby, pastry would have been nice and fruit.

Bed very comfortable. Quiet. Nice pool and hot tub outside. Walking distance to town and trolley.

I have a bad knee so the steps to third floor weren't...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

I have a bad knee so the steps to third floor weren't good. My sons room locked from the inside and they would have been trapped inside if fire occurred. They did come immediately to fix the lock. Management was very friendly and beds comfey

Enjoyable stay
    • Studio with Stairs

Only one nightstand, small studio was tight for two adults to move around, no decaf coffee or evening coffee (but unit did have coffee maker)

Very clean, modern, quiet, sofa, table & 2 chairs in room, nice grounds and outdoor furniture, walking distance to beach, helpful staff, coffee in lobby, comfortable bed, full size refrigerator, outdoor seating for each unit

Shirley at the front desk was very pleasant and offered to...
    • Studio with Stairs

Wished we could have stayed longer!

Shirley at the front desk was very pleasant and offered to make us reservations at a restaurant and gave recommendations for things to do.

High scores for the roominess of the room, with two queen...
    • Studio with Stairs

The pseudo-patio that comes with the economy rooms is not really usable, except as a place to drape wet beach towels. It's a couple of chairs in a public walkway.

High scores for the roominess of the room, with two queen beds, a table with four chairs, and a couch. Plus a well-stocked small kitchen. It was quieter and more private than I expected, which was a bonus.

Another great stay in Ogunquit!!!!

Leaving 😞

Everything!! Location was perfect! Park your car and walk to restaurants, shopping, beach and Perkins Cove. Exceptionally clean rooms. Super friendly staff.

Great place, short walk to everything
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

The room was a great size for our family of 5. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Pink Blossoms is a short walk from everything in town- Marginal Way, the Beach and shops/restaurants. It's also a short drive to Perkins Cove. It's a beautiful property and very clean.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

We enjoyed ourselves very much.
    • Studio with Stairs

mattress was a little to firm for me, maybe a few more cabinets for storage, and an enclosed closet. But let me say none of these would prevent me from staying there again.

Room was large enough, full size refrigerater was great. Staff and cleaning crew was friendly,

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Loved being back in Ogunquit.
    • Studio with Stairs

Pink Blossom is the perfect place to stay in in Ogunquit. It's close to the beach, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove. It's very comfortable and we enjoyed having a small kitchen. Very clean too!!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great spot
    • Studio with Stairs

Beautiful room and grounds. Great staff and extremely family friendly. My 3 year old loved that they had a big selection of movies to watch every night. Can't beat the location on shore road, walking distance to everything including the beach. One of the days we stayed it rained, 2 of their sister properties within walking distance had an indoor pool! Another great addition

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Positively delightful!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

I honestly can't think of a single solitary thing. Positively delightful.

Receptionist was the most helpful and attentive ever. The bed truly was like sleeping on a cloud. Have never been to a cleaner place. The whole resort was well maintained and attractive.

My new favorite place to stay in Ogunquit.
    • Studio with Stairs

I cook and would have liked a stove burner. So, wouldn't call this a complete kitchen for that reason.

Very homey, comfortable, intimate. Very close to the marginal way, center of town and Perkins Cove. Great price! ALL of the other guests had Quebec license plates and it feels great to sit on your little deck and hear only French being spoken.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I particularly enjoyed the staff, from the folks in the...
    • Studio with Stairs

Guess I wd've enjoyed at least a Continental Breakfast.

I particularly enjoyed the staff, from the folks in the office to the housekeepers. They all seemed friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Cute place but vacation ruined by website communication!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Another family and I planned trip to meet in Ogunquit. We stayed at Pink Blossoms. I HATED the fact that I was reassured by Booking.com that there would only be 2-3 steps into our suite. I said I needed this cuz my 84 yr old dad , who uses a cane, can't do steps without great pain. Well when we arrived at Pink Blossoms, we were told they knew nothing of our request. We had over 18 steps in to unit. Bedrooms were upstairs ( another 18 steps). Dad slept on sofa so only dealt with one flight of steps instead of another flight up to bedroom This really RUINED our trip and comfort. He was in pain the whole vacation which upset everyone, especially my 82 yr old mom. Whole thing limited activities and I felt responsible. Owner tried to help but there wasn't anything that could be done. This WASNT owners fault. She did try to make some alternate plan and was so apologetic. Why aren't you relaying customer needs to owners??? I will NEVER use your site again!!! This ruined our 6 day trip completely.

Owner was lovely. Place is adorable and so convenient!!

Very clean.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Very clean. Bed was firm - good for my back. Kitchenette was adequately furnished. Well-maintained property. Shirley was very welcoming and helpful. Warm apple cider was perfect!

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

our fifth year we keep coming back.

nothing completely satisfied

location friendy staff

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Needed a clean place for one night, accomplished.
    • Studio with Stairs

People above us walking around

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

comfortable mattress, great location and friendly helpful staff
    • Studio with Stairs

Noise transmission from the unit above.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Always a pleasure to stay here.
    • Studio with Stairs

We've stayed here a few times, room always excellent, very clean, bed a dream. Cute decorations for Halloween. Great value.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

• Studio with Stairs

Great location......beautifully maintained facility.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Very clean and friendly staff

Very clean and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

We enjoyed everything about it!

We loved everything

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Loop location

Loop location

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Great value
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Excellent location and plenty of space

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Loved it . Would return
    • Studio with Stairs

Didn't like the hot plate. A small stove would make the place perfect

Proximity to Marginal way

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Second time there because it is such a nice place!
    • Studio with Stairs

Second time there because it is such a nice place!

Another great stay at Pink Blossoms
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Great central location, easy walking to Perkins Cove or Ogunquit restaurants.

location was excellent

location was excellent

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Very clean, walking distance to area stores, restaurants ,...
    • Studio with Stairs

Very clean, walking distance to area stores, restaurants , & Marginal Way.

We had an awesome time.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

The room was a little small. We would have preferred a two story room.

The property was very well kept. The location was excellent.

Staff were most accommodating.
    • Studio with Stairs

Staff were most accommodating.

Peaceful, serene and more than my family could of asked for , Maine is beautiful with lots to do

Nithing

Our room Was beautiful and extremely clean, very huge. 2 levels. King beds fantastic💕

Pool, tennis courts, grills and fire pits - stuff for kids...

Tvs need an upgrade - TVs should be smart TVs with a lot more options

Pool, tennis courts, grills and fire pits - stuff for kids to do.

Can’t wait to go back!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Stairs

Shirley and skylar at the reception were absolutely amazing.

This is one of the cleanest places up in Ogunquit!
    • Studio with Stairs

This is one of the cleanest places up in Ogunquit!!