Reviews of Palms Place Hotel and Spa 4 stars

4381 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA

#66 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Studio

There were no washer and dryer included at the location. Moreover, the balcony door was locked which prevents one from stepping out and the studio had somewhat of an odor.

The overall appearance of the luxury studio from the stainless steel refrigerator to the bathroom seem prestigious.

• Studio

No access to balcony,(reason I booked the room) furniture was torn up. Entertainment system was outdated. Tub jets didnt work. Some lights didnt work. No ice machine on the floor. Found left over trash from the people who stayed before me. Gross.

Lots of storage space. View is beautiful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like that you can’t enjoy the balcony. I do understand why but it kind of sucks because my friend does smoke and had to go downstairs every time, also was very good weather so would have been nice to enjoy

• One-Bedroom Suite

Bad staff, terrible customer service. They don't care about the people staying at the hotel. Literally the worst service especially for $380 a night. Had to call 4 times just to get towels sent to the room. It was a two hour process. There is no balcony access either.

• Studio

I didn’t like how I was treated and talked to by awful front desk and I will never ever stayed at this property again. It was a nightmare. I suggest other user stay on the strip then this place.

This places was awful you couldn’t access the balcony and it was just stupid not knowing that ahead of time. So it would be great if they actually put down you can’t use the balcony it’s closed and not in use. SMDH.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I really didn’t like they we couldn’t use the balcony I really wanted to stay here cuz of the balcony but once I heard u can’t go out it was a bummer but after seen my room I was happy again lol

We went for my birthday Parking was good and free Hotel staff was good She was really trying to upgrade to a penthouse but they got all booked up But was supper happy she was trying And our room was bad ass big comfy and just perfect Definitely would recommend it again Check wasn’t till 4 but got to the hotel at 1 and got to be in my room right after 😍

• Studio

Everything's so over priced. The deposit is ridiculous. The resort fee doesn't cover anything worth having .

I liked how everyone was so nice and helpful

• One-Bedroom Suite

I loved the hotel and the open parking . I was a little disappointed because i let the hotel concierge know that it was my anniversary because i read that they send little gift like chocolate or make champagne and i wanted to make it special day for my wife and I but nothing was done. Also the balcony was locked and they never informed us and i had to call to be informed . Also the He door front he closet was broken

The city view , the suite , the kitchen, the bathtub and the shower . Everything was pretty nice.

• Studio

I couldn’t tell if the room wasn’t clean or the furnishings were just old and in need of renovation. The sheet and towel were stained, there were marks all over the walls, the upholstery on the chairs was torn. Strands of hair on sheet and in shower. When I mentioned this to the staff, they offered to send someone up to clean but didn’t seem apologetic or surprised. It was strange. The drinks by the pool were very expensive—$8 for a small bottle of water. It was half the price In the convenience store in the hotel. Overcharging for water especially when the reservation itself is already pricey doesn’t seem fair.

The bed was really comfortable. The food at the cafe by the pool was delicious.

• Studio

I left wallet behind. Reported it was left in safe. Still haven’t heard back after checking out yesterday, as they don’t want to disturb new guests. It has my credit cards, etc inside! Poor recovery if you ask me.

We liked the layout of our room

• Studio

Dreary, dark, garage-like entrance to lobby. Petty rules about luggage cart, so we had to carry all the heavy stuff ourselves. Room was large and modern, but the overall neighborhood and ambiance is just industrial.

• Studio

I went into another room and the walls and ceiling had splash marks that had dried one looked especially suspious

Loved the rooms and showers white marble is nice clean sheets

• Studio

A little pricey once you add in the taxes and resort fee...but that’s probably just everywhere in Vegas. It also would be nice if the kitchen at least had some silverware in it to make it more useable. It’s possible that they have a way to borrow some from the desk - we didn’t try that. We just wanted to eat our yogurt that we brought quickly before leaving for the airport in the early morning!

The room was beautiful and modern with a great view. Loved the bathroom layout and the bed was super comfortable. We also really liked being a little ways off the strip...it was much quieter and more relaxing! Still very accessible via their free shuttle if you want to go down there, though!

Every thing

Nothing my birthday was a disappointment I waited for 1 hour in the hallway because keys didn’t work checkin was at 4 PM the pool closed at six so I was in able to swim because I could not get into my room

• Studio

At time of stay the surrounding area was under construction

The room had the modern European feel with amenities in your room that other hotels in that caliber did not have.

• Studio

To say something, I'm not exactly sure why but the same amount we were charged was held in my credit card account until the end of the month, what meant a bit of trouble during the rest of the trip, but as I have said, it was not charged, just held.

The hotel is really nice and rooms are very clean. The stuff at the front desk was helpful and very professional. I would recommend this hotel.

• Studio

The system was down, we had to wait in line for security to take us to our room every time we left the room. Also, we asked for towels, and no one delivered them.

The view was excellent.

• Studio

False advertising at Palms website stating pool closes at 7pm. Horrible Mattress and cheap furniture. The tub was NOT in bathroom. Not kid friendly room

I was disgusted with the room

Going home!

Eve though there was construction going on the place was in great shape the staff where amazing everything about the place was great especially the price🤪 Little bit off the strip but nice to get out for a walk, also they offer a free shuttle Ive stayed alot of places in Vegas and this is the one Im planning on going back to hopefully take my family there soon!

• One-Bedroom Suite

Two of the three air conditioning units in our room were not working. Maintenance came twice but couldn’t repair the problem. We would have changed rooms but the hotel was booked. We were lucky that it was in the 60s for most of our stay but the last few days were in the upper 80s and the room was at least 10 degrees warmer than the hallway.

The. Room was large and very well appointed. The hotel staff, especially the housekeeping staff are extremely professional and friendly.

• Studio

The room was dusty, dirty, and needed to be deep cleaned. I didn't feel comfortable walking around w/out my shoes on. Jacuzzi didn't work. Furnishings were old and worn.

The bedding was clean and the towels were new.

• One-Bedroom Suite

My stay at the PALMS PLACE HOTEL & SPA was amazing! Had a view of the whole Las Vegas strip from my suite on the 52 floor! Would go back again soon!

• Studio

The chairs in the kitchen area need updating, not comfortable for desk/computer work.

Classy rooms with great views. No gambling in the building, so it is great for a business traveler.

• Studio

No wifi in the Palms Place apartments. While there was a kitchen, there were no pots, pans, plates or cutlery. Defeats the object of getting an apartment.

A large, clean and comfortable apartment in the Palms Place Annex.

• One-Bedroom Suite

My friends were staying on the 30th floor and I was on the 51st. Often I had to go down to lobby and then back up to 30th to get to them. Not a big deal but inconvenient. Valet was attentive, but sometimes hard to get their attention. Not much wrong here though. This is all I could think of!

The one-bedroom suite was a dream. Comfortable, luxurious and spacious. Quiet (no noise) and great view from the 51st floor. The jet tub was an added bonus. The buffet at the Palms was SUPERB - they've upgraded it and it was very well prepared. The café (Lucky Penny) was excellent for breakfast as well. Staff were helpful and friendly. Casino was fun and assorted with great slot games. They are making a real effort to develop a great experience in Vegas.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I had never stayed that far off The Strip. Palms Place was very nice, but a little too far from the action for my liking.

Front desk staff was extremely accomodating.

• Studio

Beautiful property and all the comforts of home in the studio room I had. Very luxurious for the price. It had a nice little kitchen with all appliances. Beautiful view. All staff were very nice. Very quick bell service and valet service.

• Studio

Pool not available while there.

Luxury for less; convenient location offering more local small businesses away from strip congestion; friendly staff; smaller casino; great restaurants; cleanliness.

• Studio

Off strip but taxis are quick and $10 to strip. Hotel undergoing huge renovations, huge so very limited on games. This isn’t a great casino but it’s a great hotel.

Staff and cleanliness. Room service and mini bar were a nice touch.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Upgraded my one bedroom suite to a penthouse suite and the room was not clean. They sent someone up to clean it, she does through it without actually cleaning it well. Everything I complained about was still problematic when she left. Table for 6 was missing a chair that they had no clue where it was. And the table itself was disgusting, glue or food stuck underneath the glass that was very much visible. The sliding door closing off the bedroom kept falling off the track. Ice maker didn't make ice continuously. The whole room smelled of dust like it hadn't been used in a long while. Best part about the room was the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, but I had to clean the tub out myself before using it.

Staff was friendly, room had a great view, infinity Jacuzzi was nice.

• One-Bedroom Suite

When we switched backed to the smaller suite, it wasn't held for us and we went 5 hours without a room. When we finally got it because of Perla's help again one of Tv's in the room didn't work. Other than that we still really enjoyed our stay.

Perla at the front desk was a total delight and very helpful, she helped me get a great deal on upgrading to the penthouse. My girlfriend and I were celebrating because our birthdays are the same day and Perla helped make it the best weekend possible. The room was incredibly luxurious, we never wanted to leave!!

• Studio

Room seemed a little run down.

Heater did not work. Switch to one of the room lights was broken. Room had no coffee creamer or sugar, when requested for some to room service they did not bring any.

• Studio

When we walked into the room. The carpet in bathroom was obviously stained. No coffee cups in room but there was a Coffee maker and packets to make coffee. The coffee maker was not clean. Still had grounds in the coffee maker. Little details that were missed.,

• Studio

What I did not like was that the hotel was under renovations and would not give complementary breakfast or something to make up for this or a future voucher for the next visit with complementary five star dinner would have been nice for my next booking and also ensure they receive my business in the future

I absolutely loved the modern Decour the stainless steel the larger additional refrigerator and microwave as well as a two burner stove and all of the free space I love the huge bathroom and the Whirlpool Jacuzzi separate from the shower which created a nice relaxing spa like experience!! I also absolutely appreciated the free valet parking and free parking on site! As far as the negatives, I did not like was that the hotel was under renovations and would not give complementary breakfast or something to make up for this or a future voucher for the next visit with complementary five star dinner would have been nice for my next booking and also ensure they receive my business in the future

• Studio

Couldn’t connect to WiFi... no instructions. Receptionist told me the pool wasn’t open until 10:30 and check out was at 11.... but i went to the pool earlier just to view it and the poor was already open. Didn’t get to utilize that gorgeous pool

The rooms were super clean and comfy. Bathroom was spacious and pretty. The rooms were also spacious and nice floors. The two TVs in the room helped. Nice little mini stove and fridge

• Studio

The flooring in my room was damaged, the bathroom lighting needs to be updated (brighter and more adjustable).

No casino in the hotel. quiet and professional.

• Studio

Why put in a balcony then lock it so you can't use it?

Soft bed, amazing bathroom. All around one of the nicest suites in vegas at less than 25 cents on the dollar.

• Studio

Bad smell in the room, lack of dining facilities in building (facilities were in the remote casino), poor quality,v expensive Italian restaurant

Large rooms

• Studio

I didn’t like the fact the room patio was locked I understand it’s for our safety and from the gun shooting that occur in the past months. False advertising! The mini bar was locked after the first hour I was there. Also when checking out..the house keeper included in our bill 4 small liquor bottles were purchased that was not right! I was also charged a $338.22 my first night arrival from the manager when I was already charge my first night Friday $157.60 and arriving very late in the AM. I was expecting to pay my remaining balance due $271.19 only. The woman working at the front desk seems not knowledgeable at all whatsoever she had to call the manager to help assist her through the process of checking me in. When she had my card in hand I was not informed she would charged me $338.22 although I would have appreciate it if she would ask for authorization before swiping away my card. I was not given any discount after all this. The rooms were nice but the service offer was not that great. The staff could have compensated me win a discount due to their mistakes and misunderstanding of my fees due.

Staff needs improvement!!!

• One-Bedroom Suite

Room was old and out of date for a supposedly higher-end 1 bedroom suite. Our non-smoking room smelled worse than a smoked in room. No ice machine available, no utensils available for use in the in-room kitchen. The overall feeling of the room was just gross.

Not much.

• Studio

There was so much dust on top of the kitchen. I don’t like the purple lights. The room was dim. It would be nice to have a function for option of lighting and dim. Putting on make up at night was difficult even in the bathroom.

The bed was made nicely. Comfortable. Easy to access from lobby.

• Studio

The heater in the room took a very long time to warm up the room, even just to knock the chill out of the air. The seal of the tub was broken so no water stayed in the tub too be able to enjoy a bath. Lastly, the jets of the Jacuzzi would run strong for a few minutes then it was like they quit but you still heard the motor trying to run.

Bed was super soft which is wonderful. I love the shower. I love how you walk into the room and it feels like your own little studio apartment not like a hotel room.

• Studio

We booked a room for a family of four but apparently the hotel thought only two of us wanted to sleep. The regular bed was nice enough but the sofabed was terrible.

The room was large and nicely decorated and the view was great. The bathroom was fantastic!

• Studio

Some of the halogen light fixtures weren't working and one of the chairs was badly worn - the tile and bath - really nice - maybe a little grouting work needed - overall this kind of stay can spool you. I suppose the people who write bad reviews probably paid higher rates and expected flawless service.

With a strip view from the 30th floor I was willing to forgive anything - loved it. I already knew they were renovating - I just wanted the experience of a condo like studio - with the cool factor and incredible view. The rates ( around $100.00 per night including resort fee and taxes ) made it a reasonable upgrade from the Rio where I usually stay. I hated to leave - you don't even want to go to the strip as much it was so much fun. Even the people having a party next door one night didn't bother me at all. I loved the fact that there was plenty of parking right in front outside the entrance - maybe staying in mid December - not many people in LV - some of the people that you see staying there actually live there - they are out walking their dogs.

• Studio

Don’t upsell . And u book airBnB to get access too the full amenities in the room .and better customer service and accomdating guests

Great review and clean room !

• Studio

It was not connected to the casino - I had to walk a 1/2 mile to get to the casino which was a pain. I thought I was booking The Palms not Palm Place. I should have did my homework

The room was awesome! Complete with two flat screen TV's a Fridge with ice maker, mini bar, and Jacuzzi tub. The view was amazing!

• Studio

Booked studio with kitchen, sink and one of the tv's was not functioning. Let staff know and they didn't fix or offer us another room. My husband forgot key so when I went down to lobby to confirm he was with me I was locked out of my room, they called security and treated us horrible. This was by the night shift staff.

• Studio

The bathroom tub had hair in it from the previous guests. Also, there was stains on the sheets prior to my arrival.

The bed was comfortable and the room is nice.

• Studio

The icemaker and jacuzzi tub didn't work. I bathroom sink water ran out very slow. The lobby of the hotel smelled like a sewer several days as well.

The location of the hotel and the staff were good.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The room needs attention. Furniture was stained (chair), the foot stool was torn on sides, paint was chipped throughout room. Tub was scratched, balcony glass was filthy, and stains on ceiling in living room.

The view

• Studio

It would have been useful to have some cutlery and a couple of plates/bowls as the the room had a microwave and toaster but nothing to eat off or with.

The Palms Place Hotel is located away from the strip, there is a courtesy shuttle to the strip. We enjoyed being away from the strip and being able to eat in local restaurants. The room was large and clean and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

they charge for ice. wifi. and they have balconies you are not allowed on UNLESS you get the penthouse. which is ridiculous

save your money dont come here

• Studio

Location for us. But for our stay it worked out great. Will stay again especially when the buffet is finished.

Beautiful room. Comfy bed and best shower ever!

• Studio

The first room smelled like cigarette smoke but when I told the front desk staff they immediately issued me a new room.

The room had a beautiful layout and view. The shower and tub combination was unique and beautiful. High end fixtures and furnishings.

• Studio

We were upgraded to a room that was twice as large and very well decorated and comfortable. Staff was courteous and kind. It was nicer than my own apartment. Best hotel room I’ve ever been in.

• Studio

There was no free wifi. You have to pay $14.99 for the best possible plan, which is the only one worth getting.

Outstanding value, huge, modern rooms with great showers and a bathtub.

• Studio

TV reception was average. Wifi was crap. Fair distance from the main strip

Room was really nice, as was the bathroom. Didn't use the kitchen facility but was great. The tv was intermittent and the phone wouldn't work. WIFI is crap. Was not the best to find our way from main casino area to the room. Signage would be helpful or maybe staff with a smile.

• Studio

The room has a contemporary look. However, the furniture is worn and would benefit from re-upholstering. Also, it is a hike to the strip. Be prepared to use a ride-share service, after hours, or the free hotel shuttle, during the day.

The hotel was quiet with a contemporary look.

• Studio

We had to change rooms because we had barking dogs in the next condo waking us up early in the morning. We moved our room the second night to a higher floor and right next to a condo renovating so a lot of construction noise. Probably not staying here again.

I really liked the fitness and spa the most!

• Studio

The room wasn’t cleaned properly, you could see dust in many areas of the room, the balcony was locked and unopenable and was also filthy. when I booked the hotel I was never told, and was nothing on their information that they take a $100 deposit per night that was blocked on the card at check in! Outrangous considering if you stay there for 3-4 days! Staff had bad manners and it was impossible to find anything in the casino as their signs were all over the place! Also the shuttle bus was never on time and we ended up walking or getting a taxi the whole time! I’d never stay there again

The bed was comfy

• Studio

I wish I would have known about the deposit/hold amount they placed on my credit card. In the end it was ok but would've been nice to know beforehand. Also many of the restaurants and nightclubs were under construction which is good because you always want something new but also bad because I would have loved to visit them. Next time.

The rooms were extra comfortable and very spacious. The staff was friendly and the food fantastic. We will definitely be returning again. Perfect staycation for us.

• Studio

3 sets of keys did not work. Took 90 minutes to gain access. Balcony door locked & unopenable. Never again stay in hermetically sealed hotel

Bathroom. Size of room.

• Studio

The sheets were stained we called the front desk to speak with a manager left my number never got back to me about it i even took pictures to show the manager or email them but no response very disappointing no bueno we had to call for dishware cause there wasn't any in the room etc. etc.

It was very nice comfortable big the bathroom was excellent shower with jetted tub next to the shower great idea our favorite place in the room

• Studio

The room balcony was filthy, the glass was so dirty you couldn’t see through it, the metal handrail was the same! Also lots of cigarette butts on the balcony floor! The room wasn’t the best the decoration is very bland, the room looked like it needed painting! We found some of the staff very rude, when we first arrived there were 3 bell boys at the concierge desk, when we took our cases out of the car they didn’t even hold the door open, just watched us struggle with opening the door getting the cases through! The front desk were also not very polite, they messed our bill up and over charged us £2000, I had to call them 3 times to get the money back! There are good things and bad about the Palms place, parking is free and very easy to park your car opposite the hotel, they also have Valet but didn’t tell us that this was included in the resort fee that you pay every day as is the bell boy! The Gym/ Spa was good and also the restaurants, location off the strip was good for us! The hotel needs to up its game with the management!!

The pool area was nice and the Gym/ Spa was great, the Italian restaurant Nove in the Palms is amazing the food and service is fantastic!

• Studio

The location was a little far from Las Vegas Strip (not too far), and the room service was WAY too expensive for the quality of food. It was disappointing.

I loved the view. It was extraordinary. The room was really modern and clean, very comfortable beds and pillows, very spacious. The hotel lobby was beautiful. Excellent hotel. I would definitely go back.

• Studio

Was disappointed that the balconies are no longer in use one of the main reasons I chose this property.

Wonderful amenities, friendly staff, great rooms

• Studio

The room was dirty and not cleaned prior to my arrival, I requested the Cleaner come and clean and the cleaner was shocked that the room was so dirty. The fridge door broke off and also the balcony was unable to open based on reasons on helping to protect people from themselves. Furthermore, the service was horrendous, the worse part was stopping my partner from entering early hours in the morning making her wait outside in on her own till I arrived. This was after she provided ID and I actually tried to speak to reception several times while she was upset trying to access the room.

• Studio

had trouble parking for a moment and locating the lobby to palms places as it's right next to the main palms building.

the view was amazing. it was luxurious, spacious, and affordable. very modern, clean, and powerful spa bath.

• Studio

Armchair and bar stools in room were badly worn

Comfortable bed. Good sized room. Good shower and spacious bathroom. A free shuttle bus every half hour from the main hotel to the Strip at Ceasars Palace and back but only from 1100-2000.

• One-Bedroom Suite

A long list of maintenance faults: the curtains wouldn't close completely, the freezer door was stuck open and the motor was extremely noisy, no utensils in the kitchen area, I called for a sharp knife to cut lemons and was offered a butter knife?! Lots of light bulbs were blown, one light fixture has wires hanging out of it, the room has amazing balconies, but they were locked because the hotel don't like you using them!

The lucky penny dinner was lovely, and the view from our room was spectacular

• Studio

The wood floor had visible dust and lint. Could use an occasional damp mopping. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to operate the alarm clock radio. Relied on my phone alarm.

Walk in shower was awesome! Very comfortable bed.

• Studio

The guys came up with about $36/day of resort charges which I found disturbing. This should been clear when I was booking and not when I was checking out. I paid $100 over and above what was indicated at your site. That is cheating!

• Studio

I did not like the staff. I called about getting the balcony unlocked but they wouldn't do it due to too many suicides in vegas. But if you have a penthouse you can have balcony access. I asked to check out over the phone and they said I have to come to the front desk. Then I ask if they can bring my car from valet parking, and they told me I have to go downstairs to request that as well. It's not a customer service driven hotel. So don't expect that type of treatment. It's definitely my last time staying there.

The sizing of the rooms are great.

• Studio

The checkout was 11am sharp,we would have wanted to stay until 12 but that wasn't possible.

Great lunch Café by the pool, friendly hotel staff, we loved the studio suite with kitchen facilities and jacuzzi. The view to the strip from the balcony was awesome!

• Studio

A little too far from the strip but for the price and accommodations, it was worth it.

Loved the layout of the facility. Great place to stay and great value.

Browse Palms Place Hotel and Spa traveller photo gallery