2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Nevada hotel reviews
  4. Las Vegas hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Palms Place Hotel and Spa (Free Parking)

Reviews of Palms Place Hotel and Spa (Free Parking) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4381 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103, United States of America

#106 of 204 hotels in Las Vegas

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

I like the room layout, great for work, it’s convenient for...
    • Studio

Over the last two years, I’ve stayed at this property multiple times. The last time I stayed here a few months ago, it appeared the property & staff were in a decline and inconvenient construction made me look at other properties. Years ago, I worked for Starwood, so I’m familiar with guest/facility dynamics. I decided to give Palms Place another chance. Between front desk personnel, offering me an upgrade for an additional $50 per night, considering construction and the amount of time I had booked the property in the last year alone, should’ve been a free upgrade. The rotation of the in house restaurant, stick with something simple, do it and do it well instead of trying to be clever/unique. Perhaps Mid Century Modern decor featuring standard choices done well? The room wasn’t very clean, especially the bathroom. The room also shows signs of ware, bathroom fixtures on the verge of falling off, thermostat from the 70’s, lights/bulbs that are out. Then there’s the construction between Palms Place & The Palms. I really like this property, however, it appears to be in decline. I don’t intend on being back any time soon, at least until construction between properties is finished.

I like the room layout, great for work, it’s convenient for my business trips, love the jacuzzi tub in the rooms.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Drift Spa!
    • Studio

Neighbourhood around hotel is sketchy if you are alone. Room smelt like smoke even though it’s a non smoking hotel

Drift Spa!!! Worth staying here just for that amenity. All the staff were sooo awesome

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Confusing hotel
    • Studio

Although the kitchen is well equipped, there are no plates, utensils. Only a few cups. The balcony door is closed (safety reasons?). Parking was confusing at the beginning (I suggest using self-parking in the garage).

Nice, large, modern room, two large TVs (+a small). Well equipped kitchen (coffee maker, fridge, oven, microwave, ..). Bathroom has a very good shower. Working free wi-fi (speed is limited, but it was fast enough). Free parking.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

At the check in receptionist was rude and not offering to...

everything !!!!

At the check in receptionist was rude and not offering to help and the rooms were filthy . My bathtub had left over dirty water from the last guest ! and did not get cleaned for 2 days . $42 day resort fee is a rip off never will stay here again !

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Worth the stay during weekdays
    • Studio

Could use a slight facelift. Some things are worn and could be replaced or gotten rid of.

Comfortable bed. Great spa tub. Roomy bathroom and open living room. Price is right on weekdays.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

• Studio

We switched rooms 3 times and finally got a clean room. The bell boy that they sent as a courtesy to help us, broken some of our items and didnt say anything. We found out after he did it. Made a complaint but I feel like it fell on deaf ears. The front desk and management staff were extra rude and uncaring . Worse place Ive ever stayed in Vegas.

The location. It was actually pretty close to the strip.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Phenomenal
    • Studio

On cloud 9 with views,cleanliness, and service.Front desk Ladies always had a smile on their faces and even had elevator help will back again for sure.5 stars all the way.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Great room.
    • Studio

Guy at front desk could have downed his 'pep' a little

Great room. Stayed in the studio and it was huge! Great bath and shower. Comfy bed. Very happy. If you don't care that its off the strip it's better than the Mirage that I stayed at before.l

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Great hotel and location.
    • Studio

Had a suite room that I did not request. The room was spacious, clean, quiet & comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly I highly recommend the Palms.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

This was not as “luxurious” as expected. Will spend a little more next time to stay at a nice resort
    • Studio

The service was absolutely terrible. At every opportunity the staff was anxious to tell you what they couldn’t do for you, rather than offer service. One example was with room service. Room service wouldn’t allow more than 2 glasses of water when we ordered our meal and was very aggressive when telling us this. Honestly, if there is a fee for more water that would be fine, but this was not the way it was explained. This was the same attitude at the restaurants and with front desk staff. Anytime we would have a question for staff they would quickly lose eye contact with us and walk away to not have to get pulled away to help a customer. At one point we waited, standing right in front of two employees to finish their conversation about a game before they acknowledged our presence and we were able to ask for assistance. This became expected for anytime we needed to communicate with the staff. It was exhausting.

The fitness area had a good selection of equipment.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Ok if you just want a place to drop your head at night In vegas and you’re not a casino fan.
    • Studio

Room did NOT get cleaned on the second night. Came back and bed was unmade, room service tray and food was still there, towels not replaced.

Hot shower and comfortable bed. Fast elevators, nice spa and gym

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Very enjoyable it is due for refurbishment
    • Studio

Drinks at the bar in reception day too dear. All top floor balcony doors were locked

Large units room service excellent called out service for the hot tub fault help came in minutes

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Dont stay there
    • One Bedroom Suite Strip View

Room wasnted ready when we got there had to wait 3 hours for our room. We went for our honeymoon. We asked to talk to a supervisor they would never let us talk to them no matter what. The tv didnt work in our room. Couldnt use balcony that we paid to have. I been treated all around better at super 8. I dont not recommend this hotel to anyone palms place sucks and there people that work there. Security was the only nice people.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The pool was the only nice thing.
    • Studio

Bad customer service since we got there. We had no running water our last night. Couldn’t get a hold of anyone from management to complain to. Won’t be going back again.

The pool was the only nice thing.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Nice staff. Not getting what you pay for . Not worth it.
    • Studio Suite Strip View

Communication, I specifically asked for a balcony, so I could step out rather then go all the way outside, I understand safety and all but if you guys ask what specific or special things would I like to comfort me . And they lied about what was in the room from the pictures, wasn’t allowed to use the balcony,no robes, no washer and dryer, and no silverware. And no shuttle from or to airport. Wouldn’t trade my room out for a lower level room with a balcony, and I payed way to much for it not to be what it said it was.

The bathtub was nice. The bed was comfortable, and housekeeping did a wonderful job on the room.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Ok. Great room. Staff better training. Management corrected issues. We didn’t need issues.
    • Studio

Staff not explaining their services.

Great room but location wasn’t the best and the stuff didn’t do well explaining services but made up for it later..

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

The front desk staff was amazing.
    • Studio

I have nothing negative to say. View was great, room was clean, location was great.

The front desk staff was amazing. I really enjoyed my stay. I enjoyed it so much I stayed another night!

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

This is a long review, but unfortunately so much went wrong...
    • Studio

This is a long review, but unfortunately so much went wrong during what will be our final stay at The Palms Place that it is necessary. I have stayed here around 4 times over the past few years and up until now it had been my favorite place to stay in Las Vegas. However this last visit was some of the worst costumer service I have ever received in my life. I have been through the Ritz Carlton’s Gold Standard of Service training so let’s just say I know both good and bad costumer service when I see it. I called two weeks prior to our stay and was told that I was going to need to upgrade my room in order to accommodate the number of guests we had. Although it added another $550 to our already expensive stay I figured it was better than trying to rebook altogether. When we arrived at check in the woman mentioned that we had the wrong room booked, I explained to her that I took care of it two weeks ago and she panicked as she searched for a room. I realize now that the room we were put in was probably not booked for a reason. We get to the room which with the upgrade includes a full kitchen and a washer and dryer and it’s ok. The furniture was beat up, but not that big of a deal. We then realize as it’s time to eat breakfast that there are no dishes or utensils in the kitchen. So we call to get them, they tell us they can only bring us 4 sets even though we have 5 people, which is fine, I just shared a plate with my husband. That evening we attempt to do a load of laundry only to discover that the dryer is broken. Of course we realize this as the kids are sleeping with a full load of wet clothes. When I call down to the desk to complain I was told that the each unit at The Palms Place is privately owned and that they can’t do much for the state of the room. I was also advised to just hang my clothes throughout the room. I then ask to speak to a manager who lets us use another rooms dryer to finish our load.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

The overall experience is OK.
    • Studio

There were no washer and dryer included at the location. Moreover, the balcony door was locked which prevents one from stepping out and the studio had somewhat of an odor.

The overall appearance of the luxury studio from the stainless steel refrigerator to the bathroom seem prestigious.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Fine but never again.
    • Studio

No access to balcony,(reason I booked the room) furniture was torn up. Entertainment system was outdated. Tub jets didnt work. Some lights didnt work. No ice machine on the floor. Found left over trash from the people who stayed before me. Gross.

Lots of storage space. View is beautiful.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

I didn’t like that you can’t enjoy the balcony.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like that you can’t enjoy the balcony. I do understand why but it kind of sucks because my friend does smoke and had to go downstairs every time, also was very good weather so would have been nice to enjoy

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

So bad I want my money back
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bad staff, terrible customer service. They don't care about the people staying at the hotel. Literally the worst service especially for $380 a night. Had to call 4 times just to get towels sent to the room. It was a two hour process. There is no balcony access either.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Worst nightmare and I should get a refund.
    • Studio

I didn’t like how I was treated and talked to by awful front desk and I will never ever stayed at this property again. It was a nightmare. I suggest other user stay on the strip then this place.

This places was awful you couldn’t access the balcony and it was just stupid not knowing that ahead of time. So it would be great if they actually put down you can’t use the balcony it’s closed and not in use. SMDH.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

We went for my birthday
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I really didn’t like they we couldn’t use the balcony I really wanted to stay here cuz of the balcony but once I heard u can’t go out it was a bummer but after seen my room I was happy again lol

We went for my birthday Parking was good and free Hotel staff was good She was really trying to upgrade to a penthouse but they got all booked up But was supper happy she was trying And our room was bad ass big comfy and just perfect Definitely would recommend it again Check wasn’t till 4 but got to the hotel at 1 and got to be in my room right after 😍

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

I liked how everyone was so nice and helpful
    • Studio

Everything's so over priced. The deposit is ridiculous. The resort fee doesn't cover anything worth having .

I liked how everyone was so nice and helpful

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I loved the hotel and the open parking . I was a little disappointed because i let the hotel concierge know that it was my anniversary because i read that they send little gift like chocolate or make champagne and i wanted to make it special day for my wife and I but nothing was done. Also the balcony was locked and they never informed us and i had to call to be informed . Also the He door front he closet was broken

The city view , the suite , the kitchen, the bathtub and the shower . Everything was pretty nice.

5.5
    Overall, not worth it for the money. Felt more like a 3 star hotel than 4 star.
    • Studio

I couldn’t tell if the room wasn’t clean or the furnishings were just old and in need of renovation. The sheet and towel were stained, there were marks all over the walls, the upholstery on the chairs was torn. Strands of hair on sheet and in shower. When I mentioned this to the staff, they offered to send someone up to clean but didn’t seem apologetic or surprised. It was strange. The drinks by the pool were very expensive—$8 for a small bottle of water. It was half the price In the convenience store in the hotel. Overcharging for water especially when the reservation itself is already pricey doesn’t seem fair.

The bed was really comfortable. The food at the cafe by the pool was delicious.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Pretty room, but under construction, so some restaurants closed. Staff is mediocre.
    • Studio

I left wallet behind. Reported it was left in safe. Still haven’t heard back after checking out yesterday, as they don’t want to disturb new guests. It has my credit cards, etc inside! Poor recovery if you ask me.

We liked the layout of our room

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Dreary, dark, garage-like entrance to lobby.
    • Studio

Dreary, dark, garage-like entrance to lobby. Petty rules about luggage cart, so we had to carry all the heavy stuff ourselves. Room was large and modern, but the overall neighborhood and ambiance is just industrial.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Loved the rooms and showers white marble is nice clean sheets
    • Studio

I went into another room and the walls and ceiling had splash marks that had dried one looked especially suspious

Loved the rooms and showers white marble is nice clean sheets

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Very nice, modern condo off the strip that was perfect for a romantic night.
    • Studio

A little pricey once you add in the taxes and resort fee...but that’s probably just everywhere in Vegas. It also would be nice if the kitchen at least had some silverware in it to make it more useable. It’s possible that they have a way to borrow some from the desk - we didn’t try that. We just wanted to eat our yogurt that we brought quickly before leaving for the airport in the early morning!

The room was beautiful and modern with a great view. Loved the bathroom layout and the bed was super comfortable. We also really liked being a little ways off the strip...it was much quieter and more relaxing! Still very accessible via their free shuttle if you want to go down there, though!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

To much to express

Every thing

Nothing my birthday was a disappointment I waited for 1 hour in the hallway because keys didn’t work checkin was at 4 PM the pool closed at six so I was in able to swim because I could not get into my room

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

The room had the modern European feel with amenities in your...
    • Studio

At time of stay the surrounding area was under construction

The room had the modern European feel with amenities in your room that other hotels in that caliber did not have.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Great stay
    • Studio

To say something, I'm not exactly sure why but the same amount we were charged was held in my credit card account until the end of the month, what meant a bit of trouble during the rest of the trip, but as I have said, it was not charged, just held.

The hotel is really nice and rooms are very clean. The stuff at the front desk was helpful and very professional. I would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Palms Place
    • Studio

The system was down, we had to wait in line for security to take us to our room every time we left the room. Also, we asked for towels, and no one delivered them.

The view was excellent.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Not worth the upgrades and amenities for the price plus resort fees.
    • Studio

False advertising at Palms website stating pool closes at 7pm. Horrible Mattress and cheap furniture. The tub was NOT in bathroom. Not kid friendly room

I was disgusted with the room

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Fantastic room, staff, facilities!!! Would 100% recommend EVERYONE

Going home!

Eve though there was construction going on the place was in great shape the staff where amazing everything about the place was great especially the price🤪 Little bit off the strip but nice to get out for a walk, also they offer a free shuttle Ive stayed alot of places in Vegas and this is the one Im planning on going back to hopefully take my family there soon!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

A little overpriced considering the maintenance issues but not terrible.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Two of the three air conditioning units in our room were not working. Maintenance came twice but couldn’t repair the problem. We would have changed rooms but the hotel was booked. We were lucky that it was in the 60s for most of our stay but the last few days were in the upper 80s and the room was at least 10 degrees warmer than the hallway.

The. Room was large and very well appointed. The hotel staff, especially the housekeeping staff are extremely professional and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

I like The Palms but I wouldn't stay at this property again.
    • Studio

The room was dusty, dirty, and needed to be deep cleaned. I didn't feel comfortable walking around w/out my shoes on. Jacuzzi didn't work. Furnishings were old and worn.

The bedding was clean and the towels were new.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

My stay at the PALMS PLACE HOTEL & SPA was amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

My stay at the PALMS PLACE HOTEL & SPA was amazing! Had a view of the whole Las Vegas strip from my suite on the 52 floor! Would go back again soon!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Clean, modern business hotel. Very nice.
    • Studio

The chairs in the kitchen area need updating, not comfortable for desk/computer work.

Classy rooms with great views. No gambling in the building, so it is great for a business traveler.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Comfortable, quiet and affordable.
    • Studio

No wifi in the Palms Place apartments. While there was a kitchen, there were no pots, pans, plates or cutlery. Defeats the object of getting an apartment.

A large, clean and comfortable apartment in the Palms Place Annex.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Great 5 day vacay. Highly recommended.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

My friends were staying on the 30th floor and I was on the 51st. Often I had to go down to lobby and then back up to 30th to get to them. Not a big deal but inconvenient. Valet was attentive, but sometimes hard to get their attention. Not much wrong here though. This is all I could think of!

The one-bedroom suite was a dream. Comfortable, luxurious and spacious. Quiet (no noise) and great view from the 51st floor. The jet tub was an added bonus. The buffet at the Palms was SUPERB - they've upgraded it and it was very well prepared. The café (Lucky Penny) was excellent for breakfast as well. Staff were helpful and friendly. Casino was fun and assorted with great slot games. They are making a real effort to develop a great experience in Vegas.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Front desk staff was extremely accomodating.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I had never stayed that far off The Strip. Palms Place was very nice, but a little too far from the action for my liking.

Front desk staff was extremely accomodating.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Very pleased staying at this beautiful property.
    • Studio

Beautiful property and all the comforts of home in the studio room I had. Very luxurious for the price. It had a nice little kitchen with all appliances. Beautiful view. All staff were very nice. Very quick bell service and valet service.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Las Vegas without the hassles but all the luxury...we will be back.
    • Studio

Pool not available while there.

Luxury for less; convenient location offering more local small businesses away from strip congestion; friendly staff; smaller casino; great restaurants; cleanliness.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Staff and cleanliness.
    • Studio

Off strip but taxis are quick and $10 to strip. Hotel undergoing huge renovations, huge so very limited on games. This isn’t a great casino but it’s a great hotel.

Staff and cleanliness. Room service and mini bar were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Staff was friendly, room had a great view, infinity Jacuzzi...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Upgraded my one bedroom suite to a penthouse suite and the room was not clean. They sent someone up to clean it, she does through it without actually cleaning it well. Everything I complained about was still problematic when she left. Table for 6 was missing a chair that they had no clue where it was. And the table itself was disgusting, glue or food stuck underneath the glass that was very much visible. The sliding door closing off the bedroom kept falling off the track. Ice maker didn't make ice continuously. The whole room smelled of dust like it hadn't been used in a long while. Best part about the room was the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, but I had to clean the tub out myself before using it.

Staff was friendly, room had a great view, infinity Jacuzzi was nice.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Birthday at the Palms
    • One-Bedroom Suite

When we switched backed to the smaller suite, it wasn't held for us and we went 5 hours without a room. When we finally got it because of Perla's help again one of Tv's in the room didn't work. Other than that we still really enjoyed our stay.

Perla at the front desk was a total delight and very helpful, she helped me get a great deal on upgrading to the penthouse. My girlfriend and I were celebrating because our birthdays are the same day and Perla helped make it the best weekend possible. The room was incredibly luxurious, we never wanted to leave!!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

It was ok. Would not stay again. Expected more for the money
    • Studio

Room seemed a little run down.

Heater did not work. Switch to one of the room lights was broken. Room had no coffee creamer or sugar, when requested for some to room service they did not bring any.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Like the bed and comfort of the pillows. It was nice not great.
    • Studio

When we walked into the room. The carpet in bathroom was obviously stained. No coffee cups in room but there was a Coffee maker and packets to make coffee. The coffee maker was not clean. Still had grounds in the coffee maker. Little details that were missed.,

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

I also absolutely appreciated the free valet parking and free parking on site!
    • Studio

What I did not like was that the hotel was under renovations and would not give complementary breakfast or something to make up for this or a future voucher for the next visit with complementary five star dinner would have been nice for my next booking and also ensure they receive my business in the future

I absolutely loved the modern Decour the stainless steel the larger additional refrigerator and microwave as well as a two burner stove and all of the free space I love the huge bathroom and the Whirlpool Jacuzzi separate from the shower which created a nice relaxing spa like experience!! I also absolutely appreciated the free valet parking and free parking on site! As far as the negatives, I did not like was that the hotel was under renovations and would not give complementary breakfast or something to make up for this or a future voucher for the next visit with complementary five star dinner would have been nice for my next booking and also ensure they receive my business in the future

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

I will love to stay again
    • Studio

Couldn’t connect to WiFi... no instructions. Receptionist told me the pool wasn’t open until 10:30 and check out was at 11.... but i went to the pool earlier just to view it and the poor was already open. Didn’t get to utilize that gorgeous pool

The rooms were super clean and comfy. Bathroom was spacious and pretty. The rooms were also spacious and nice floors. The two TVs in the room helped. Nice little mini stove and fridge

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Very solid choice for business travelers.
    • Studio

The flooring in my room was damaged, the bathroom lighting needs to be updated (brighter and more adjustable).

No casino in the hotel. quiet and professional.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Amazing
    • Studio

Why put in a balcony then lock it so you can't use it?

Soft bed, amazing bathroom. All around one of the nicest suites in vegas at less than 25 cents on the dollar.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Smelly rooms, look elsewhere
    • Studio

Bad smell in the room, lack of dining facilities in building (facilities were in the remote casino), poor quality,v expensive Italian restaurant

Large rooms

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Great room but service was awful!!!
    • Studio

I didn’t like the fact the room patio was locked I understand it’s for our safety and from the gun shooting that occur in the past months. False advertising! The mini bar was locked after the first hour I was there. Also when checking out..the house keeper included in our bill 4 small liquor bottles were purchased that was not right! I was also charged a $338.22 my first night arrival from the manager when I was already charge my first night Friday $157.60 and arriving very late in the AM. I was expecting to pay my remaining balance due $271.19 only. The woman working at the front desk seems not knowledgeable at all whatsoever she had to call the manager to help assist her through the process of checking me in. When she had my card in hand I was not informed she would charged me $338.22 although I would have appreciate it if she would ask for authorization before swiping away my card. I was not given any discount after all this. The rooms were nice but the service offer was not that great. The staff could have compensated me win a discount due to their mistakes and misunderstanding of my fees due.

Staff needs improvement!!!

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Will not stay at the Palms again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Room was old and out of date for a supposedly higher-end 1 bedroom suite. Our non-smoking room smelled worse than a smoked in room. No ice machine available, no utensils available for use in the in-room kitchen. The overall feeling of the room was just gross.

Not much.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Great value and quiet
    • Studio

There was so much dust on top of the kitchen. I don’t like the purple lights. The room was dim. It would be nice to have a function for option of lighting and dim. Putting on make up at night was difficult even in the bathroom.

The bed was made nicely. Comfortable. Easy to access from lobby.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

this was my second time here, no one's perfect, i will be back.
    • Studio

The heater in the room took a very long time to warm up the room, even just to knock the chill out of the air. The seal of the tub was broken so no water stayed in the tub too be able to enjoy a bath. Lastly, the jets of the Jacuzzi would run strong for a few minutes then it was like they quit but you still heard the motor trying to run.

Bed was super soft which is wonderful. I love the shower. I love how you walk into the room and it feels like your own little studio apartment not like a hotel room.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

The room was large and nicely decorated and the view was...
    • Studio

We booked a room for a family of four but apparently the hotel thought only two of us wanted to sleep. The regular bed was nice enough but the sofabed was terrible.

The room was large and nicely decorated and the view was great. The bathroom was fantastic!

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Great deals while being renovated - Condo style studio with incredible strip view incredible
    • Studio

Some of the halogen light fixtures weren't working and one of the chairs was badly worn - the tile and bath - really nice - maybe a little grouting work needed - overall this kind of stay can spool you. I suppose the people who write bad reviews probably paid higher rates and expected flawless service.

With a strip view from the 30th floor I was willing to forgive anything - loved it. I already knew they were renovating - I just wanted the experience of a condo like studio - with the cool factor and incredible view. The rates ( around $100.00 per night including resort fee and taxes ) made it a reasonable upgrade from the Rio where I usually stay. I hated to leave - you don't even want to go to the strip as much it was so much fun. Even the people having a party next door one night didn't bother me at all. I loved the fact that there was plenty of parking right in front outside the entrance - maybe staying in mid December - not many people in LV - some of the people that you see staying there actually live there - they are out walking their dogs.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Great untold story
    • Studio

Don’t upsell . And u book airBnB to get access too the full amenities in the room .and better customer service and accomdating guests

Great review and clean room !

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

The room was awesome!
    • Studio

It was not connected to the casino - I had to walk a 1/2 mile to get to the casino which was a pain. I thought I was booking The Palms not Palm Place. I should have did my homework

The room was awesome! Complete with two flat screen TV's a Fridge with ice maker, mini bar, and Jacuzzi tub. The view was amazing!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Ruined my trip
    • Studio

Booked studio with kitchen, sink and one of the tv's was not functioning. Let staff know and they didn't fix or offer us another room. My husband forgot key so when I went down to lobby to confirm he was with me I was locked out of my room, they called security and treated us horrible. This was by the night shift staff.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Worth the stay just make sure the room is clean.
    • Studio

The bathroom tub had hair in it from the previous guests. Also, there was stains on the sheets prior to my arrival.

The bed was comfortable and the room is nice.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Vacation
    • Studio

The icemaker and jacuzzi tub didn't work. I bathroom sink water ran out very slow. The lobby of the hotel smelled like a sewer several days as well.

The location of the hotel and the staff were good.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Enjoyable but room needed some improvement
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room needs attention. Furniture was stained (chair), the foot stool was torn on sides, paint was chipped throughout room. Tub was scratched, balcony glass was filthy, and stains on ceiling in living room.

The view

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Great stay in a very nice hotel off of the strip
    • Studio

It would have been useful to have some cutlery and a couple of plates/bowls as the the room had a microwave and toaster but nothing to eat off or with.

The Palms Place Hotel is located away from the strip, there is a courtesy shuttle to the strip. We enjoyed being away from the strip and being able to eat in local restaurants. The room was large and clean and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

do not stay here
    • One-Bedroom Suite

they charge for ice. wifi. and they have balconies you are not allowed on UNLESS you get the penthouse. which is ridiculous

save your money dont come here

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Beautiful room.
    • Studio

Location for us. But for our stay it worked out great. Will stay again especially when the buffet is finished.

Beautiful room. Comfy bed and best shower ever!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Gorgeous property with large and beautiful rooms.
    • Studio

The first room smelled like cigarette smoke but when I told the front desk staff they immediately issued me a new room.

The room had a beautiful layout and view. The shower and tub combination was unique and beautiful. High end fixtures and furnishings.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Best hotel stay I’ve ever had!
    • Studio

We were upgraded to a room that was twice as large and very well decorated and comfortable. Staff was courteous and kind. It was nicer than my own apartment. Best hotel room I’ve ever been in.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Palms is the place for an off-strip stay
    • Studio

There was no free wifi. You have to pay $14.99 for the best possible plan, which is the only one worth getting.

Outstanding value, huge, modern rooms with great showers and a bathtub.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Nice room once your there. Fair distance from the main strip but has a free shuttle
    • Studio

TV reception was average. Wifi was crap. Fair distance from the main strip

Room was really nice, as was the bathroom. Didn't use the kitchen facility but was great. The tv was intermittent and the phone wouldn't work. WIFI is crap. Was not the best to find our way from main casino area to the room. Signage would be helpful or maybe staff with a smile.

We Price Match