Reviews of Paramount Times Square 4 stars

6.2

6.2

Location is fantastic!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

We checked in at 1 am at the hotel after taking a 6 hour flight from SFO to NYC and when entered our room, the room had trash all over the place ( Check the attached photos) ...we were horrified and I reached out to front desk. The lady at the front desk was very casual about the incident and asked us to wait for 45 minutes to get the room cleaned . I was obviously upset and her response was that she isn’t responsible for the state of the room so there was no point discussing it! She wasn’t willing to give us another room and I had to wait for an hour with my young kids till 2 AM to get the room and the folks at the front desk didn’t even bother to even apologize. The rooms had lot of issues, blocked outlets, malfunctioning locker. The other room that we had booked had problems with AC. Overall the rooms are badly maintained and worst of all the staff is highly incompetent

Location is fantastic!

• Broadway Classic Room

I have been staying in this hotel for a month now, and have been satisfied until today when I was told I had to change rooms because “engineering” had to get access to my room. I was told I would be upgraded to a larger, nicer room. However my new room, faces the back with no view (my previous room faced the front). Though it does have a larger bed, the room itself is smaller and doesn’t have as much storage; there is no refrigerator, the tv is smaller and the remote doesn’t work, and overall it is not in as good as condition as the other room. It’s really disappointing to be treated badly, after spending so much time and money here already. When I went to the front desk to find out why I was moved in the first place I was never given a real answer, rather blown off. Very unprofessional and rude.

Great location but small bed.
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

Our room. Bed was only full size. No coffee/tea. No alarm clock. Restroom door was larger than door frame so restroom door did not close. Stained carpets. Dark hallways and lobby.

Near Times Square. Friendly staff. Felt safe and secure. Lots of eateries, shopping, activities/site seeing, etc nearby.

The location was perfect, literally 2 mins to time square

Staff were unfriendly, no facilities to make a hot drink, no baby changing facilities in the hotel and our room said it would accommodate 2 adults and a baby which it didn’t, we had no room for a travel cot and the baby had to sleep in our bed which was the smallest double bed I’ve ever slept in.

The location was perfect, literally 2 mins to time square

Great for family or business.
    • Broadway Classic Room

No internal restaurnt or breakfast but they are surrounded by places to eat.

Everything was great. Nice room. Nice gym. Nice staff. Great location. 10 minures walking to subway. 5 minutes walking to where you celebrate New Years. For the price you can't do better. 5 minutes walking to Juniors. A must for lunch or dinner. All around all thumbs up.

Overall, everything was fine.
    • Broadway Classic Room

I had some difficulty controlling the room temperature. The front desk staff were cordial and helpful, but the hotel could use more of them to cut down on long, time-consuming lines during busy times.

I was able to check in early, which was a big plus for me.

Was not aware the bar , restaurant and room service were...
    • Broadway Classic Room

Was not aware the bar , restaurant and room service were closed during my stay . Room tired and carpets did not look clean although I was told they were steam cleaned. When I raised my concerns and explained I had stayed 3 times before I was told the management had changed I got the feeling it that my loyalty was not important to the manager. They did remove tax and incidentals which you get charged for even if you do not use. Such as gym.Hotel has great location so I think they don't need to try as hard as in the past . Lots of hotels in NewYork to try and will probably stay elsewhere in future.

Decent room, sketchy bill
    • Superior Queen Room

The air conditioning seemed to get cold at night but during the morning and early afternoon it wouldn’t go below 74. There’s no fan in the bathroom so the room was humid and gross. The day we checked out I checked my bank account and I noticed I was charged an extra $100 than what was listed as due on the bill. When I confronted the man at the front desk, he was rude and impatient; he wouldn’t let me finish my question as he was explaining what I already understood about my bill. When he finally let me speak, he said the extra $100 was a security deposit and that I would get that back. But why wouldn’t that be listed on the bill? Why hide the fact? Also when we checked in with a different man, he didn’t even tell me my card was going to be charged and what for. Still haven’t seen the $100 return to my card but I’ll give it another day since it’s the weekend.

Very close to Times Square. Room was small but had everything needed for a two night stay. Parking is right next to the hotel and only costed $120 for a two night stay (I thought it was going to be worse).

Hotel could have been better but location is great.
    • Broadway Classic Room

Room size for price was extremely small. No instructions on how to use the aircon and when asked I was told someone would assist me but No one did. Room was freezing all night. No restaurant on site either.

RUDE AND UNPOLITE STAFF
    • Superior Queen Room

the AC was not working during 2 days in my room.. after asking them 4 times to send the technician..AC was not working at all and i couldn t sleep as it was so hot.. then the third day they gave me a new room.. but asked me to move in 20mn without any appologizes.. i was chocked as i had a meeting and busy .. ; they said that i had to move right now in 20mn because they wanted to make up the room..!!! ( for sure to rent it to somebody else who would meet the same problem than me..) .. the lobby team is unbareable and rude.. i wont recommend

lication

Enjoyed our stay great conceirage clean room great location
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

No breakfast facilities,no tea/coffee making facilities,enjoyed our stay,clean room

The rooms was clean beds made every day,bed very comfortable and great location

WELL located property, with small room, needs TLC.
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was so small, much smaller than in the photos. Glad we got the queen superior room, it was only 100-120 square feet. The bathroom was similar to an aircraft bathroom with a shower. The shower was coffin size and you had to stand in a puddle of water as the shower drained VERY slowly. Lots of rust, see photos.

The A/C was on and the room was cool upon check in. VERY centrally located to theater, restaurants, bars and major attractions.

Great location, pity about the check-in and extra 'mandatory' charges
    • Broadway Classic Room

Check-in was terrible - large queue (last thing we needed after a long day of travelling) and staff member was clearly under pressure and rude. Extra charges 'facilities fees' which we were not made aware of prior to arrival. After finally getting checked in we entered our room to find it was still unmade and not cleaned from the previous guests! Another trek back down with our bags and another queue at reception we finally got a new room (upgrade to a 'king' room which was more or less just another bog standard room). Rooms were cleaned daily. It is an OK hotel for exploring NYC - good location and not expensive but beware of additional 'facility fees' of $30 per night.

Restful, revealing & reinvigorating!

Bed comfy and room quiet. Front desk person told us all we needed to know about getting around area! Cleaning staff tops. The ideal location for our 40th Anniversary trip to see "Carousel".

Choose location OR customer service
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Customer service is horrible. Took over 30 minutes to check in. We had stored our bags with the bell hop in the morning and were told someone would be there until midnight. At 10 pm the bellhop was parking cars so took 20 minutes to store our bags. The representative at check in said we needed to check out in the morning (I specifically asked), but after waiting in line 10 minutes, the doorman told us we could drop our keys at the drop box. Rooms are super small but typical for NY.

The location is fantastic. If you want to be right in the theater district/Times Square, you can’t beat this spot.

Most hostile staff
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

Big mismatch with price and comfort Big mismatch with international standards of hospitality You guys think that sitting at such a wonderful location you can take your guest for granted after charging a huge amount Will never recommend this property

Nothing except the location

A good choice for what we wanted.
    • Broadway Classic Room

Room was dark as was elevator area.

Location was perfect for theatres. Friendly staff Beds were comfortable and adequate towels in bathroom. Cleaning always completed promptly and efficiently. Felt safe as security guards were checking guests.

I loved the location.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

My room washed cleaned for 2 days even though my do not disturb was off the door. I asked the front desk to have someone send up more towels etc. When they arrived with more towels, the gentleman would not take down the old ones. So we Literally had 20 used towels. Also garbage wasn’t removed as room wasn’t cleaned. I had to Take my Own garbage down to the curb. When I notified the front desk they immediately tried their best to remedy the situation. I was advised that my room would be credited the facility fee. When it came To check out, my bill did not reflect the reversal of the facility fee as promised. Had to tell the situation lol over again. Was then remedied but staff had sod I Must go to the other line to get a be printed copy of the receipt. Which really didn’t make sense. The line up was crazy so I left. I will be watching my visa For the credit and if not applied I will be contacting the hotel directly

I loved the location. Security at the elevator.

Not the best.
    • Broadway Petite Room

The bathroom was in a rrally bad state and not clean, it looked like a motel bathroom.

The location was good, bed was very clean and comfortable. The lobby area looks amazing but the room is TINY!

Lovely hotel in a great location in a great city!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Great location & friendly helpful staff. Our room was on the small side for 3 of us but what I expected from a city location. Would recommend it.

Best location, poor value for money...
    • Superior Queen Room

There was a constant problem with the toilet. It just kept flushing and it took quite some time to fix it. Told the staff at least 2 times.... Expected more for the money we payed... The room had really used feeling (scratched mirror, really used bathtub, spotty wardrobe, kind of old/really used windows, old and loud AC). It’s more like a hostel feeling...

Express checkout Room was clean/cleaning staff was nice and helpful

Excellent location and it is, after all, all about the location!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

It is quite dark in the lobby and elevators, but rooms are well lit. You can never get away from the noise here but if you are looking for peace and quiet I suspect Times Square is not the place for you.

It's Time Square - rooms are small - even 2 double beds - makes a cruise ship cabin seem large. They are efficient at packing in what is needed, but do not expect to be doing yoga in there. It is all about the location and this is prime - literally 50' from all the Times Square action. Staff are really great and friendly and helpful. We had no issues and the hotel history is very interesting as this is the old Paramount theatre.

Location was good - reception staff were professional and...
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was small for what I paid Reception area a bit too dark, could do with a bit of light. Pet friendly

Location was good - reception staff were professional and hospitable.

Most horrible ever
    • Broadway Classic Room

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life, always had a good experience with booking.com hotels but this was just horrible, would never recommend anyone to ever go this hotel! Staff is horrible, front seat also talks so rudely! Rooms are smaller than my house bathroom! Hotel stinks of foul odour! They charged my card with charges which weren’t supposed to be made! PLEASE NEVER STAY HERE

Do not waist of money Worst hotel I have stayed.

Room is too small for 2 people and they is no fan in bathroom

Do not waist of money Worst hotel I have stayed. Too small and ac dies not work and no fan in bathroom

Stay somewhere else..price isnt a bargain either
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

First room the ceili g paint was falling down..water stains..air conditioner loud like an airplane..drunk people in hall and next room could hear right through the walls. Security did shut them up after speaking with them 3 times andvtook an hour

Doesn't live up to expectations.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

There isn't a restaurant on location. The lobby is nice/has been recently renovated - don't let that set the expectations for the rooms. I understand that the hotel is historic/old... rooms are not nice. The walls are super thin, you can hear the TV next door. The rooms till have popcorn ceilings, have been slopily painted and are very small/cramped. Bedding is cheap/thin. The carpet is old and dirty and stained - in rooms and in hallways. The bathrooms are really small and outdated. (I understand its NY... and Times Square is dirty, but we spotted roaches in our room. The saving grace is that the hotel is in a good location, so we ended up not spending much time in the room.

The lobby is nice, wifi is easy to access.

This is not a four star hotel, no way no how!!!

Rooms need up grade

I booked a room with a king sized bed, room wa so small I could hardly turn around in it. I had to sit on the commode side ways the room number was 938.

Fantastic placement.
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was ok, although not to the front of the Hotel. Very very close to Times Square, which was what we were looking for, this time. We had troubles with several of our credit cards, which have worked perfectly ok till that moment. Bathroom was small but ok too. There is a deposit (usd 2) for your luggage in case you need it. Express Check out very easy, with no lines or wait.

As I was traveling by myself I booked the petite room.
    • Broadway Petite Room

I booked the room for u$190 and I ended up paying with taxes and FACILITIES ( wifi, gym and calls that having a cell phone you never use) u$257, outrageous!!

As I was traveling by myself I booked the petite room. It was is extremely confortable. And the Hotel is a block and a half from Times Square!!!! Great location, though the area is always busy and noisy the room was very quiet!

Horrible
    • Broadway Classic Room

Dirty, small, room by the elevator, and decor was very very tired. Had a view of the giant ac unit from the back of the hotel. Very noisey. Just generally a horrible experience for 350 pounds a night. DONT DO IT.

NOTHING

Not recommended for families with young childrens
    • Broadway Classic Room

Rooms are very very small. Air conditioning was unconfortable and very noisy. We have a 10 month child and there where no service at all (no fridge, kettle was an option, crib was very basic and almost could not fit the room). Service very poor overall.

Location is very central even if very noisy

Rip off

The rooms are extra small. There is over charges on everything and this website hide you costs too. 65$ US +tax for parking

The beds are very comfortable

I booked for two nights but only stayed one.
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel did not look like what it's website promised. The entire property (lobby, elevators, hallways) was far darker than the website would have you believe. There was also a strange aroma, nothing bad per se, but permeating, rather fragrant but too overwhelming.

The location was the best part of the hotel.

You run a tight ship, a good hotel. I felt safe
    • Broadway Petite Room

Room 318 could’ve been cooler. It seemed the temp stayed the same whether fan on or off. Set it for 66 and the room read 76- in fact, once, 80!!

The staff. In particular, the front desk ladies: Carmen and Yanet. They made me feel very welcome and at ease. Also,,I appreciated being able to get into my room early!!

Great, except for the street noise, and being locked out.
    • Superior Queen Room

The elevators are very dark. The windows in the room let all the noise from the street in, all night long. Even on the 15th floor. On check out day we went out for breakfast and shopping, when we tried to get in to our room at 11:30 a.m. our keys wouldn't work in the door. We had to go down to the front desk, wait in a 15 minute lineup to get security to open our room to get our luggage. Check out was 12:00 p.m. They said it is done automatically by the computer. But we weren't even late.

Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great, Times Square was only a block a way, as were the theatres and restaurants.

The location is perfect for access to broadway shows, some...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The property has aged and there is no fridge in the room.

The location is perfect for access to broadway shows, some great restaurants and bars and shopping.

Not worth the money
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The room we stayed in was dirty. There were left over gummy worms under the bed, old Juul pods placed, etc. And on top of that the ceiling was peeling, the bathroom was falling apart, and the room was so small we could barely get around.

The location was perfect! We were able to go everywhere we wanted without having to get a taxi.

The most overpriced hotel in human history.
    • Broadway Petite Room

The hotel is seriously due for a renovation. I had to go to the front desk 3 days in a row because the tub wouldn't drain. I can't believe they charge this amount of money. Total rip off!

it is very close to Broadway. But that's about it.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Every thing- I stayed at the hotel for a night on 15 May in the room 1121. The bath tub water was contaminated as that could be clearly seen in the pictures which are attached. I mentioned it to the reception at the check out and the girl confirmed to me that there were water issues in my room and probably elsewhere however I was still given that unhygienic room for which I paid $1062. I have been un well since I took bath there. The hotel should apologise and return the room rent that I paid as soon as possible otherwise I will complaint to Booking.com and the regulators.

Horrible Hotel - Stay Away Even If the Price is Low.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The room and hallways smelled liked old laundry. There was not bar or food at the hotel. The coffee shop was shut down. The bathroom was tiny, the room paint was peeling.

The lobby and the people there were nice.

Lobby is fancy but room is old and does not have the same...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

NYC is crazing around commencement week. I booked this hotel on last-minute deal for $1500, a price, of course, it does not worth.

Lobby is fancy but room is old and does not have the same standard. Space is good. Early check-in

Location was great.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Facility fees were very expensive for what you go.

Location was great. Room was bigger than expected. Lobby was very nice. Was not a wild party scene. Quieter than I initially expected -- and we were right next to elevator and ice machine.

Otherwise, it a relatively good place.

Unavailability of meals such as breakfast. No shelves by the bedside, and the table in the bedroom was too small. There was no sofa to relax on in the room.

Worst hotel experience.
    • Broadway Classic Room

The room is VERY small, clearly not for two persons, the closet is an insult (NO WAY YOU CAN FIT YOUR CLOTHES IN THERE). The floor, walls, furniture and air conditioner were super dirty and they wouldn't change the towels or give you a bottle of water. Sometimes they wouldn't make the bed properly and they left the pillows in the floor, (also the bed is truly uncomfortable). The bathroom is a horrible mess. Only good thing about this place is the location, but it isn't worth sacrificing your sleep and commodities for it.

Absolutely NOTHING.

Aside for that little stain in the bathroom, everything else was perfect.
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

The first time I got in the bathroom, I saw a stain inside the toilet bowl. I immediately thought it was poop but I realized you would have cleaned the room before I got in so it’s probably just rust or some sort of permanent stain. When I came back later that day, the stain was gone, which made me think it was probably from the previous guest (and raised my suspicions that it was maybe poop indeed?) It was great that it was cleaned, but I shouldn’t have to see that in the first place.

This is my second time staying in this hotel and my room and overall stay now is so much better than the last time. The room is spacious, clean, and cozy. The staff is great, too.

I highly recommend this hotel! The location is perfect and theres a subway station is close by.

I always had a good experience with the staff but this particular time I had encountered a staff during my check-in, who could not give me much information regarding the payment. It just felt like she was rushing the check-in process.

This has been my 3rd time staying at the hotel. My stay at the hotel has never disappointed me. Even though the hotel is close to times square, the most important value is that it is close to a subway station and many 24hrs restaurants. I will definitely stay there again. Cant wait!

You need to improve
    • Broadway Petite Room

The bathtub is extremely old, the floormat was dirty, no coffee facility in the room, no refrigerator

the location , the Telly was good and bed was comfortable

Don't understand how you can rate my review anything above 2 - very poor experience
    • Superior Queen Room

The rooms are tiny, derelict, not clean and are lacking any kind of facility. We arrived and on day 1 the carpet wasn’t even hoovered. Broken toilet, dirty bath, dirty bed sheets. The room was cleaned from there on but the carpet, walls, switches etc remained disgustingly dirty. Wouldn’t stay again.

Great location, have stayed here before.
    • Broadway Petite Room

No restaurant or bar at the moment while they were renovating.

Great location, have stayed here before. Got a great last minute deal. Beds very comfortable.

Good location for tourists
    • Broadway Classic Room - ADA Accessible

It could have been better to have a table inside the room for my laptop so I can work at night. It could be better to have coffee or tea inside the room. The hotel lobby and even hallways are too dark. It could have been better to lighten it up a bit. When I booked this hotel, I did not know there were some other charges that I need to pay for. The rate per night of USD207 per night was misleading.

I like the location of the hotel because it is near the hotel of my boss where I need to meet her everyday. I also like the fact that the Broadway shows are very much accessible that I can watch everyday if I want to. There are nearby restos and duane reede.

Disappointed. I would have expected a lot better standard considering this has cost £275 per night
    • Broadway Classic Room

Room- hidden costs-sales tax -city tax-javits centre tax-occupancy tax & facilities fee-facilities city tax-facility sales tax-this worked out extra $72.00 per night!!! Also had to pay extra 30 dollars a night to upgrade room as room we were allocated was tiny. Bathrooms are tired & need modernising.

location is great.
    • Broadway Classic Room

no clock in the room. no soap replaced for second day. Wifi is infrequently working. $30 facility fee sucks. I don't use any of the facilities other than the room to sleep. WIFI is frequently not operating so for what do I pay the fee?

queen bed comfortable. location to my theatre for my musical only half a block away. super for me.

Very disappointed never will stay again

My room

It was a horrible experience honestly I thought the hotel would be different but it isn’t. They promote on there website that they have this restaurant in the hotel but they really don’t. There isn’t any kind of food in the hotel at all

My experience in New York was amazing, apart from my stay in the hotel
    • Broadway Classic Room

I didn't like the staff. I was charge mandatory expenses unnecessary. I had to pay 34$ every night for phone charges which I was informed by a very rude front desk staff that If you want you can use it if you don't you still need to pay. It's mandatory. The rooms were too small.

Location was a walking distance to Times Square.

Was ok for first visit to city

Rooms were a little smaller than expected ... disappointed there was no mini fridge or microwave ... My biggest problem was the heater in my room , It was so loud when it kicked on couldn’t hear the tv even when volume was just about turned up all the way... it started out with a series of small clicks and then got louder and louder until it was like someone was banging a hammer on it ... it woke my wife and I up at like 4 am and really startled me

Excellent location ,very friendly staff

Location and staff were great.

No restaurant or bar! The website showed pictures of the bar and restaurant. They charged a $30. Resort fee and there was NO restaurant or lounge as advertised.

Location and staff were great.

Concrete jungle where dreams are made, there’s nothing you can’t do. ;)”
    • Broadway Petite Room

Room was teeny, but since it was just me, that was ok. Could have had a better view.

Swanky lobby, location could not be beat for any theater person, tourist, or conference-attendee. Staff were great.

Dull and drab hotel in the heart of of Times Square..... Could be better.
    • Superior Queen Room

The hallways and lobby are very dimly lit. The tiny "Queen Superior" room lacked décor. A small refrigerator requested for medical reasons was promised but staff was not courteous when asked about it ....and it arrived very late. Although seemingly clean , the bed sheets had some bird feathers in them. The gym was under construction.

The location is excellent, right in the heart of Times Square. The room and facility did seem clean.'

NOT Recommended AT ALL !!!
    • Broadway Classic Room

The stay in this Hotel was below my expectations by all means, staff were not friendly as the time I arrived late in the night there was no body to help us to carry the luggage and we had to wait 10 mins or something until someone was assigned to us although it was not busy. My room was not ready and they put me in a scummy temporary two rooms until next day 16:00 hrs which really don't fit for two pieces of luggage !!! the lady at front desk was not friendly at all. the property is over over priced for its facilities and services. everything was charged even the storage area !! Internet was slow !! very crowded lobby ! heater was not properly working !! floor carpet was dirty !! hated my stay by all means.

Absolutely nothing but the location !

We did a lot of stuff on stay we will definitely come back to Paramount Time Square on our next trip

Having room service is the only thing I could think of that would've made it better....or possibly shampooing the carpets every so often as they did look worn out and in some spots it looked like bleach was spotted around but otherwise very clean.

We needed silverware to eat our dessert and when we called downstairs they said they didn't have any, but they must have gone somewhere to get it for us because 15 minutes later they brought some to our door. Super accommodating! Every time you entered the hotel you had to show them your key card which was also comforting to know that the security was very strict there as well. Made us feel very safe. It was a great location, just steps from Time Square, and we could not have been happier with it!

The property is in the heart of Theatre and Times Square,...

No kettle in room

The property is in the heart of Theatre and Times Square, clean and comfortable with very friend staff, enjoyable stay throughout, although not sure why it is so dark in the foyer, overall 4/5

A very well located hotel that is probably better suited to contiki and young groups using it.

The hotel is very dated and everything feels like it needs to be replaced. Our first room was unacceptable so we asked them to move us which they did. The higher floors where better but overall the hotel was in poor condition. I think the hotel is better suited to contiki travelers or young groups where cost is a large consideration.

The location of the hotel is excellent and the staff where extremely helpful.

Very nice staff trying to work with a very old and tired building.
    • Broadway Classic Room

Rooms are tiny and very tired looking. We were told we had an upgrade but where the upgrade was we couldn’t tell. We had problems with the sink where the tap and plug broke at the same time so sink was filling up with water. Very nice maintenance man came and said it had been bodged up and needed fixing properly, which they did. We only had 1 bedside table. For 2 people that’s frustrating. The bar and grill were closed inside the hotel. We agreed a wake up call as we were leaving early on check out day but that never happened. We paid a lot to stay there and really it was too much money for what we got in the hotel. Your paying for the location that’s it.

Room was clean, bed was comfy and staff were really nice. Great location.

Location was great, and the bed a good size &...

The shower was like warm at best and had very little power, the storage for clothes was also very small, not enough for two people staying 5 nights.

Location was great, and the bed a good size & comfortable. Staff all friendly and helpful, room was cleaned to a good standard every day.

Great location, great lobby.
    • Broadway Classic Room

Rooms & hallways need a bit of an update just a freshen up & could be cleaned a bit better.

Great location, great lobby. Great service. Felt safe. Comfortable room. Loved being able to open the window just an inch for some air.

Not bad for the area, but definitely not family (kid) friendly.
    • Superior Queen Room

The lobby and corridors leading to the rooms was quite dark, which was not encouraging as a first impression. The room was pretty small, but I would assume that this is quite typical for a older NY hotel in this area.

The location was great and there are many amenities within walking distance. Staff were quite helpful and friendly.

The building exterior and lobby is wonderful but the double bed room is terrible.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

We paid too much for The room and bathroom.

The hotel lobby is luxury but the room with double bed is ugly , bathroom is terrible. We paid for location not for comfortable.

Absolutely fine for our purposes
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was extremely compact which wasn’t an issue for us but it wouldn’t suit someone with issues in small spaces

The location was great for access to Times Square

The room my friends and I were in was very comfortable for...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Not to say we didn't like it but, a friend mentioned for this type of hotel in the city we expected more from the room. Other than that great place that does the job.

The room my friends and I were in was very comfortable for our stay. From the front desk associate to the security guard in the lobby I liked everything about this hotel.

Never would stay there again or recommend it
    • Broadway Petite Room

No bar no restaurant uncomfortable mattress and the list goes on

A very old hotel that was completely falsely advertised. The mattress was old and uncomfortable, it took 5 minutes for the hot water to run, there was no restaurant and staff were rude. It used to be an amazing Ian shrager hotel. Now, it’s a dump

Over priced and would not recommend
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel was really dark and dated. It is expensive for the property and the facilities that you get. The room was small and very basic, the carpets were brown and looked really dirty. I didn't want to take my shoes off as it was that bad. The hotel also charged us $106 when we checked out so please be careful as they like to add additional costs for no reason (we had already paid all taxes previously). I would defiantly not recommend this hotel and think you can get a lot better for your money. The corridors and hotel lobby looked like cheap motel.

Good location to times square

• Superior Queen Room

They no longer have any facilities for breakfast, dinner or evening drinks, it’s a shame they have got rid of it

I like everything about the hotel and staff can not fault it

I had a great time

I couldn't figure out the TV lol

The room was large with a lovely king size bed very up to date furniture can classy very clean when I checked in the young man that helped me was great very good customer service great location I have already recommended your hotel to some one else over all great experience

Stay at paramount was not enjoyable at all
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing, no amenities at all food, drinks etc. extremely poor customer service! Pour lighting, extremely small room,inexperienced staff with an attitude. The worst hotel experiences of my life!

Browse Paramount Times Square traveller photo gallery