Reviews of Parc Corniche Condominium Suites 3 stars

6300 Parc Corniche Drive, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#241 of 486 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

great over all. nice pool area very clean for older condos would stay again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I don't like the idea of paying 33,95 for cleaning fee if you only stay 1 or 2 nites a week is different, that's fair

the breakfast could be a little better. like eggs and fruit mixed and maybe cream of wheat not same thing everyday..

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

wear cloves
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The worst accomadation we have stayed in twenty years needs to be referbished to an acceptable standard never mind calling itself (LUXURY) what a cheek. Bathrooms shower leaked from head floor not grouted correctly cracked bonding looked like a four year old did it toilet seat loose my wife even fixed the toilet flush at one point. no oven in the kitchen and the sink smelt awful would have asked for a differant room but it took me 30minutes to get the two bedroom two bathroom I already booked as the poor english speaking receiptionist kept telling us we had only booked a one bedroom standard room. it was only sorted when I insisted on speaking to the manager who sorted it out with out any apology for the confusion on thier part I might add. Will book again with Booking.com but not to that awful place

The pool barman Elija was very polite only thing that redeemed parc corniche

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Good choice
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

When we arrive is so clean... but the 100 bucks we paid for cleaning is just after all...

Have a good location. The apartment is big. All employees are polite

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

The room was ok but definitely needs updating
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Very poor selection at breakfast and repetitive- no sign of croissants as advertised online

The size of the room was good but very dated and needs a revamp

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Decent for the price. YOu get what you pay for.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast selection was poor and we were not allowed to bring food back to the room. In room coffee was weak and only 1 day was provided. King bed was like sleeping on plywood.

The pool was very nice. Restaurant, convenience store, and room service prices were reasonable. Having a ground floor patio was great and we were close to lobby and pool.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Parc Corniche
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Left a few things behind in the room when I called front desk they connected me with House keeping they denied anything left behind Two shirts and some freezer packets for my cooler left behind.

Morning breakfast staff very friendly

I'll definitely be back
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Housekeeping just comes in. I told her no 3 times and had to ask her to shut my door because I didn't have any clothes on.

Everything front desk is friendly and nice rooms very clean and nice

This property was affordable, clean, and a great location.,
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no oven in the condo. I didn't need one this trip but If I was there longer I may have needed an oven.

The condo was perfect for the length of time we stayed. The beds were very comfortable and there was easy access to the places I needed to get to.

The two bedroom apartment was spacious with two bathrooms.

Nil

The two bedroom apartment was spacious with two bathrooms. The kitchen was adequate for our group of three adults and three children. The stove did not work but I never chased up as we didn’t need it. There is no oven but a small toaster oven which was fine and a microwave and dishwasher. Washing machines and dryers available in the complex. There is a swimming pool that was quite good but most of the day we were at the theme parks. Breakfast was very good and plenty of parking. Apartment had a balcony. Overall good value for money. We didn’t make use of the shuttle service.

Very nice place, conviniently located if going to Sea World
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

It is not the newest place, some maintenance is probably needed, but nothing to complain about.

Don't expect a luxurious place, it is not. However, it is a very good deal. For the price you get a very decent appartment, which is decently equiped. The location was very good for us since we went to Sea World and Aquatica (5 min), you could probably even walk there. And they have shuttles every day for all main parks (save a lot on parking fees). There are some places to eat at 5 min drive, you have a Publix very close (don't even need a Navy) Pool was ok, but when you come to Orlando you should have no time or energy left to go to the pool. The area was nice and peacefull, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was ok (in general US is too sweet for me)

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Love that all 6 members of my family can actually fit in 1...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

Love that all 6 members of my family can actually fit in 1 suite and not pay an arm and a leg. Right around the corner from Discovery Cove and sea world.

I had a nice stay. I wouldn't count it out if I come again. Ask to see 1st.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Living area furniture old and torn. Needs replaced badly. Beds were very clean but very uncomfortable. Hard as rocks.

Very clean and easy access to many resteraunts.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was close to sea world and stuff to do.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

It was close to sea world and stuff to do. I was on second floor and could hear everything the people in the room above did. Got woken up at 530am to stomping from room above both notes there. Guess floors very thin.

Family verdict - Ok to crash after exhausting theme park days. Never going back.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Cons- very, very dated & tired décor/furnishings (mustard walls/striped curtains,- really??!!), Pool v noisy with bartender music always pumping, bfast buffet poor - only time I've ever seen guests taking food in to make it bearable - and tables cramped in. Next to noisy road & early morning truck deliveries. Wifi intermittent. Had to move rooms as first one leaked like a sieve after first downpour. Nothing offered by manager in way of recompense for inconvenience.

Pros - Good location for all theme parks/restaurants, large enough bedrooms with ensuites, plenty of space around the pool, clean towels every day, kitchen well equipped. Lots of parking space.

Great central location
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Old and run down. The property needs some serious updating. The beds felt like they were 10 years old. Kitchen appliances barely worked. Carpets smelled musty.

Great central location

The place was nice clean and gym was good.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Did not like the parking sometimes u have to come early to park at your door if you are on the ground floor should be asign parking thanks

The place was nice clean and gym was good.

Liked the location, the pool area, and the rooms are cute.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

That i had to call to get my towels exchanged and trash taken out. Couldnt find the game room. And i think their should be something else on site for children to do other than the pool.

Liked the location, the pool area, and the rooms are cute.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Check the total before you book
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

They charged extra for cleaning the room ... I think this is a dis honest way to charge more the they rate they're shown on booking. Com

Good location. Good zise

Just what we needed
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Sofa bed was quite noisy when slept on movement could be heard in bedroom! There was a bit of roll together too.

Complimentary breakfast was great to set us up for the day. Bus service to universal and Disney saved us lots of money on parking. Thanks to all the drivers.

Location,
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Breakfast is kind of poor, and front clerk did not explain that the boucher to eat is your key holder envelope, Other than that, Location is awesome, is close to everything, good price. would definitely Visit this facility on our next visit

Location,

Rather old rooms, bad smell in the apartment, otherwise good location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Old rooms, smell in the rooms, specially in th bathroom, pots and pans were totally damaged, old equipment in the rooms.

Nice location of the apartments, close to amusement parks (Universal, Aquatica ..).

Not satisfied with the room, was rather old and there was smell in it. Otherwise nice location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

There was little choice for breakfast, rooms and furniture were rather old, there was smell in the rooms, specially in the toilet, pots and pans were totally damaged, there was not chopping desk in the kitchen (though the stuff brought it later).

Nice location, pretty close to Universal parks and Aquatica watter park.

It was very nice , clean, front desk people were very...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The complimentary coffee in the rooms could be better. And maybe needs some new furniture in the living area. Different pick up times for the parks.

It was very nice , clean, front desk people were very accommodating when we arrived early for check in Staff were very pleasant. Very close to the parks.

Not a good experience .
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Breakfast finishes way too early on both week days and weekends Property is Not clean Very old style .. needs remodeling

Not a good experience ..

Worst Hotel Ever
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The room they gave us had bed without box springs underneath and it was making noise when I was sleeping or changing sleep positions. I brought this to staff attention and they said that the room that they gave me was without box springs. They did not fix it and cared less. The blinds in kids room was broken stains on carpet and cockroaches. I want some compensation for this. Will never ever use booking.com and stay at this hotel again. Bad bad bad service and uncomfortable beds. I got back pain becusse of the bed.

Just location

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Very old sofas and bed, not as clean as pictures, service was poor. There was a lizard inside the first room I was given and requested a change.

Location and price

Overall, I would not recommend this resort for anyone. Their service is truly terrible.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The website said the resort offer 5 beds, one queen size bed, two twin beds and one sofa BED. Once we arrived there, there were not a sofa BED, it just a sofa, which I think this is kind of cheating their customers. If you are from out of state and does not plan to rent a car, then this place is not a perfect place to stay because the entire resort is huge and they did not offer transport vehicle in the resort. But not all of these were the biggest problems for us during our entire staying. The bus they provided to Universal and Sea World Park was really really suck. Not mention the driver was always late for at least 30 minuets but also not very friendly. We were taking this bus to Sea World Park at first time, however, this bus was heading to Universal. The front desk NEVER told us that we had to tell the driver where we wanted to go at first place. After the driver dropped us at somewhere and required Lyft for us. Nonetheless, there were other passengers who were also wanted to go Sea World Park and they took us car. After I called the resort and told them about my situation they just simply transfer our call to the bus company. The bus company was really terrible, they were basically ignored our request, just asking us to hold for 30 minutes. I had to said, this is very disappointed for this trip with this resort and the bus they provided.

They offered us an entire building for our stayed. In our building, they not only provided kitchenware for us to use. They also provided breakfast for visitors.

They will hold your security deposit $100 for 30 days
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Dusty furniture. Dusty room. Outdated technology. Translators needed!

The property has a scam in line where they will give u a crappy room 1st and charge an upgrade fee for a CLEAN room... DO NOT STAY IF U HAVE OPTIONS!!

The room size was great with 2 bathrooms along with sleeping...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The contintental breakfast was just cereal, yogurt, and waffles and toast. You get bored after the second day. No toaster or oven in the rooms.

The room size was great with 2 bathrooms along with sleeping for 6 people. Full kitchen with all kitchen ware.

Short stay at Parc Corniche Condominium

Mosquitos

Very good room with two balconies, everything you needed was there. Convenient location within walking distance from some shops and restaurants. Room was very quiet at night. Easy driving to the attractions

Not worth the price of admission ...hotel stays have been more inclusive and comfortable
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Found 2 insects in the bathroom , the sofa bed was mattress was old and thin...had to ask for a better mattress to lay on top. They delivered it promptly to the room, I will say. Continental breakfast was pretty bad for food selection and cheap.

Well kept grounds...close to the universal parks

There were bugs in the bed, sink and tub. All the furniture, drapes and carpet was old. The room had a musky smell and the a.c. didn't work well. The bed sunk down in the middle. The bed didn't have a comforter on it. There was no good parking. We changed rooms twice 3 am but ended going to stay at the Hyatt because the 2nd room was worst. These condos can and should be renovated. The pictures are misleading.

The staff was fine. Thank goodness the MOD was nice enough to refund my money.

Comfortable, convenient, affordable, very...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Had a slight snafu with the billing (I was double-charged), but having stayed here before I am confident it will get resolved in a timely manner.

Comfortable, convenient, affordable, very friendly/polite staff.

You can not trust this resort at all they will charge you for anything
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The staff were all about getting your money as if you wanted to check in early it would be a charge but they had many of rooms available

That it was close to the parks

We ?liked everything about it, the property is a little...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Patios were dirty, needed attention

We ?liked everything about it, the property is a little older but well kept nothing to really complain about for the money and the space you have.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn't like the breakfast and the service that was given any questions that I asked example if they had any ice or pastries i was told no ...which there were cover up. The kids and I were slightly disappointed... but it all worked out we enjoyed making our own breakfast .

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

1-speed bumps all over the place 2-very uncomfortable beds 3-furniture outdated 4- closet doors would not slide open easy, had to put an effort into opening them. Would not recommend this

Location and price

For two nights stay it had good location to the parks but definitely needs updating.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Poor breakfast. Not enough hot items. Needed peanut butter and egg added. Had to go back to main office to reactivate key card right after check in. Room needs refurbishment especially carpet and new paint. Also a small mold smell. Bed and couch was kind of uncomfortable.

Very friendly clerk

I would like to have a Parc Cornish is the Universal Studios area!!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I would add a selection of tea bags and perhaps some body lotion. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap bars were excellent.

The whole stayed was pleasant. The rooms and the grounds are very well kept. the staff is awesome and accommodating. Breakfast was good: they have a variety of pastries and cereals, and juices; fruits were fresh, orange juice and coffee were excellent. I didn't see a variety of tea bags though. It is like a buffet style so you leave there with your tummy fulled. Thank You!!!

The location was perfect.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Being on the bottom floor we had a family above with a child running back and forth and kicking walls at 11 pm. If you want to avoid that, ask for the second floor room. But the service desk was very helpful and solved the noise in very timely manner.

The location was perfect. Right around the corner from SeaWorld and in the middle between Disney parks and Universal, so both ways it’s only about 15 minutes to drive. The room itself was great, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with fully equipped kitchen and rights across from the pool. It is little outdated but very clean and we loved it here.

Value pick
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Had an old feel needs a bit of an update soon, but good value compared to surrounding propeties.

Great location in the middle of universal and disney close to sea world, good value for money

Convenient
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Broken glass and cigarette butts in the rocks off the patio. Alerted the staff, they did not clean it up well. Had to call 4 times to get towels by the pool.

Location and Price

Was just an over night stay.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The bed was rock hard, one pillow on the bed was fluffy the other flat. So I ended up stealing my husbands. But still not a deal breaker, I’d stay again.

More room than a hotel. Great price.

It was ok but would not stay again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The additional sofa bed was horrible and only usable because our small children were not putting much pressure on it. The breakfast was horrible, served on plastic plates. The food at the breakfast hall was just so basic that I think we survived only because we spent only 3 nights there. The cereals were only of the sweet type - frosties, honey nut cherios etc. There were some instant waffles, pancakes etc. - not freshly made from dough. There were no eggs, ham, bacon etc. Only fruit we saw were bananas, oranges and apples. The breakfast room was a large room with lots of big round tables, totally not cosy. It was not ventilated so after all guests were using some broken grill for bread there was just smoke everywhere. There was no service apart from occasional replenishing of the bland food that was there. The two employees standing by the door were mostly just checking people's room cards, as if anyone else would eat there voluntarily. Our two boys, 5 and 8 years old, didn't want to go there again after having breakfast there once. Since the hotel was really great in almost all other aspects (the suite was actually really nice), it was surprising to us that the breakfast was the way it was. Because of poor breakfast experience it didn't occur to us to try out the restaurant at the hotel. The shuttle to and from DisneyWorld was not a nice experience - maybe that's nothing the hotel can influence but good for future guests to know. It was already crowded when it arrived at the hotel in the morning so we had to stand the whole way and the shuttle back our hotel in the evening took 1.5 hour because our hotel was the last one out of 10 or so we were back only after midnight with our small children. The next time I would not bother and use Uber instead. The shuttle to parks is also only once per day.

I liked cleanliness, spaciousness and functionality of the apartment and area around, closeness to Seaworld and Aquatica.

In the end I was pleasantly surprised with our stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There are only two downfalls 1 the bathrooms did have a musty smell. 2. I was not impressed with the tiny frozen waffles and tiny frozen pancakes plus the Toasters did not work you had to hold him down in order to warm them because they still did not look toasted. Other hotels have the waffle maker where you get nice fluffy golden waffles. Please consider getting waffle makers it would make a big difference.

I was pleasantly surprised especially after reading the reviews. I would love to come again with my family

1 Bedroom Business Trip
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The grounds were in need of some refreshed landscaping. But overall very clean.

Clean and nice rooms. Perfectly located to Disney and convention centers.

Just they need to check the sheets for the sofa bed, they...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Just they need to check the sheets for the sofa bed, they was small and short and don't feed the mattress, my kids slipped around that mess. they don't worked Thanks

Very good spacious room for family and centralized to places
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

The breakfast very poor . It could use more options .

The rooms very good spacious . The separation pf the two rooms with their own bathroom was perfect. The location as well very good. You have restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel is in an natural athmosphere as well very good The calypso restaurant as well for room ordering very good

Almost perfect! Only complaint is the cleanliness of the floors.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

The floors were dirty and turned our feet black. Had to wear our shoes while in the room.

A lot of space for my family. Everyone had plenty of room to sleep. Also liked that our room had two bathrooms.

Not a restful experience, at all!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The ceilings are very thin wood, and you could hear every step the people upstairs took, which left us unable to fall asleep until they did, at 2AM!!!! If you stay here, insist on top floor accommodations

Very large room. Very comfortable

5.5
    Poor facilities, Pay for nothing.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

The continental breakfast was very discusting. Every day was yogurt with sour cream, old pastry, no egg, ham or cheese. The pool is too little, had the capacity for 42 persons. The facilities have 6-8 buildings. Poor ground facility for kids, only one slide. No game room available.

The apartment.

The apartment was nice - we never used the kitchen but it...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The breakfast room is insane - we felt like we were cattle being herded. Literally hundreds of people in an enormous room trying to serve themselves. Please consider adding some sort of protein (eggs, sausage, etc) to the breakfast.

The apartment was nice - we never used the kitchen but it seemed adequately equipped with all the necessities, and the beds were comfortable. Parking was very convenient.

Good - spacious room and bathroom, comfort beds.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

bad - 1. I saw a big roach in the kitchen. 2. noisy - I think there was not insulated against noise. 3. Breakfast was so so. There were some breads, oatmeal, cereal, waffle, yogurt, coffee, milk, juice...That’s all. 4. The thins in small market in the hotel were very expensive. I bought just 4 bottles of water(500ml), it were 10 dollars.

Good - spacious room and bathroom, comfort beds. Good location.

A king sized bed is not two fulls pushed together...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Everything seemed to be the very cheapest possible. The first night we got there, completely exhausted from traveling all day and then going to the parks we get into our room and it's extremely underwhelming, especially from the pictures. My mom killed a silverfish and my room had the faint smell of urine (that situation was rectified the next day, and then never spoken of again, but apart from the offer to switch rooms there was no compensation..I should have just switched rooms) my son got the pull out in the living room which was a maybe 3" thick matress and no sheets. Called the front office asking for sheets, they told us to check the closet (we already did) then they said someone would be by. 40 mins later and no one came, so my husband went to the front desk himself and about 5 mins later someone showed up apologizing and saying they only received one call, so someone was lying to us. The sheets had stains on them, either rust or blood and I'm really hoping for the former because otherwise that means this place doesn't care about biohazards...our bed was the "king" and it was actually two full beds, frames and all, pushed together with a king sheet on top...one side was softer than the other, so we spent a lot of time between the mattresses...At breakfast I get that it was continental, but at the same time the food was terrible with the exception of name brand items such as Cheerios or Raisin Bran, or the little cinnamon swirl rolls. Otherwise, there was a plastic box with a bunch of dried out pancakes, waffles and bagels, three toasters which one didn't work, and cream cheese so hard with plastic knives so cheap it was nearly impossible to spread it on. It was just a mess...

The Calypso restaurant was actually very good and the hot tub was HOT.

Great location, clean & comfortable, but request room at rear of property for peace & quiet
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Room 2214: Dated appliances (dishwasher is sub-par & extremely loud), couch is worn (sags in middle), could use some additional cookware (mixing bowls, measuring cups/spoons, more silverware), did not enjoy balcony due to guests underneath us smoking!!!! I never would have thought that booking a non-smoking room would put us in such a situation...disappointing to say the least. View of the registration building and dumpster area also came with morning noise from the garbage truck and backup “beep” of all the delivery trucks.

Spacious. Comfortable beds. Blackout curtains. Location-convenient to SeaWorld, Disney, I-drive, outlets, endless dining options

The only thing I will be back I pay a little too much
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I like the balcony was very quiet I love it the pool was a little cold

I d ont see any eggs!!!!!! For us the breakfast was perfect and every body was very nice.no complaint .i will be back again 😎

relaxing week
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Subpar free breakfast. Shower water pressure could be stronger.

Location is very quiet. Good amount of space for the price. Wi-Fi was fairly strong throughout room. Was cleaned promptly everyday. Plenty of towels for 2 guests. Good location on international drive for food & theme parks. Abundant parking spots.

Decent price. Close to restaurants and shopping centers.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I would recommend is getting new comforters for the beds. You can tell the burgundy ones are a bit old.

The pool was nice. And the staff was very friendly. Room was clean and spacious. Full kitchenette with dining area. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Room could sleep up to 5 or 6 people. Living room is a decent size too.

Good value for the price. Nice property and nice pool. Quiet. Breakfast not great.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Furnishings a little dated. Breakfast provided not great. Not well supervised. Watched a guest touch 5 English muffins with his bare hands before taking one. No one around to monitor this. Ate there only once, then bought food to make in our condo.

Large enough for 5 adults, nice kitchen

Huge accommodations and a nice team.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

The breakfast is very, very simple. No much options... Also, the GPS was not able to find the property address...

I was able to leverage an early checkin and the team was very, very polite and supportive.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I did not expect a full apartment/condo with EVERYTHING...Even the dishes and kitchen wares but it as all there.The bed could be a bit softer though.

It was a good space , but not so happy
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Breakfast could use a hot station , eggs , bacon , hash brown etc , better coffee , and tables and floors could be cleaner , the condo also could be dusted ( not very clean) and the blankets and comforters upgraded ! Also , the entrance ( from the road) should be more lit and well indicated !

The space was good ! The front desk staff was great !

It was great.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The dining hall could be bigger

Breakfast was really good, as was the view of the lake that I had, it was close by to the places where I wanted to go or needed to go.

Seaworld was amazing, Parc Corniche not so much.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The bed in our room was extremely hard. Like sleeping on a brick wall. Both of our backs felt like someone beat on them with their fists when we woke up in the morning. The room was not nice like the pictures on their site. However, no bugs in the room which was good. The refundable $100 deposit was unexpected (and not at all appreciated). I have not received a refund for that either as of yet, and our room looked better when we left than when we got there. We only received coffee in our room the first day. Nobody ever refilled it like they do in other hotels. Someone was also in our room while we were gone, and never made the beds or changed sheets... just gave us fresh towels. The furniture looked like it came over on the Mayflower. There was only cable in the bedroom. The living room TV had local channels with local tourist information (not something an 8 year old wants to watch). Needless to say she spent more time in the bedroom with us than in the living room. Thanks for that! :-/ There are a lot of shady looking people around, and many do not speak the language so be ready for that. We propped a chair up underneath our door knobs just to feel safe. There is a guy who rides around the complex in a golf cart at night (think he was a security guard). He was pointing his flashlight in all the darkened rooms at night. Not sure what he looks for, but that didn't make us feel any better (especially when he was on his phone talking in another language the whole time). The breakfast was pretty boring (sausage, frozen egg patty, cereal, high carb items, bananas cut in half, fruit, etc.) and everything was cold (use the microwave). However, I read other reviews about that and expected it. Nobody at the desk to check us out at 3:45am (our flight was leaving at 6:45am). One last thing, they lied to us about us having a room "with the pool". We were in building 3 on the far right side... not anywhere near the pool.

The location was close to SeaWorld which is what I was looking for. The staff was friendly for the most part. The scenery out our back door was nice to look at. The hot tub was very clean, and relaxing. The alligator pond was awesome! We even saw an alligator while we were there. Very cool! The Calypso bar and grill has great food and very friendly owners. Try the New York Style sliced pizza... you'll love it!

Would never go back
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

All plugs were loose coming out of wall - could not even plug are devices in. Didn’t sleep becaus upstairs was pounding on the floor all night. I ended up calling front desk and he said he was too busy to talk with me. He did end up calling security but rude. Breakfast floor was all sticky - shoe stuck to floor

The size of the room

It is a clean and affordable place to stay in good location.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The place is older and could use some updating. The bed was firmer than we like.

The place is conveniently located to the Disney Parks, Sea World, restaurants, and shopping. It was in a nice area and was quiet. They had a nice continental breakfast with some hot foods as well.

Enjoyed our stay/hope suggestions don't fall on deaf ears. Will return but not refer others yet.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Suggestions are: "grip" strips in the bath tub & support handle to help elderly in/out of tub - it's an accident waiting to happen! And, if you are offering the sofa as an additional bed, they need upgraded - mattress way too thin - had to sleep across bed to avoid the support bars. Extremely uncomfortable! Seats outside of restaurant & Brkfst room - in extreme need of replacement - very shabby & dirty looking - bad first impression/curb appeal.

Location is perfect for all the things & places on our "to do" list. Size of our room, the equipped kitchen & balcony were a definite plus. Layout of room was also perfect (especially 2 doors to enter bathroom). What we saw of the grounds appears to be kept very nicely. Staff - very helpful & polite.

Would not recommend and will not stay their again due to cleanliness.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite [B]

We were traveling with 3 infants and my wife is pregnant and they didn’t allow us to bring breakfast to them in the rooms.

Breakfast was not a international meal. Eggs were cold and not much variety. Beds were very uncomfortable, room smelled like old dirty carpet and rooms carpet and floors were not cleaned daily or properly. The playground was very old and out of date and dangerous for little kids.

We enjoyed our stay and found Parc Corniche to be everything we needed for our family vacation.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

This is a big property and it was pretty full during our stay so the breakfast room was mobbed when we went and we didn't stay. We grabbed some yogurt and fruit for the child in the group and left.

Spacious and comfortable space, plenty of pillows, blankets and towels. Good location, polite and helpful staff. Excellent deal for the money.

Shuttle disappointment
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I didnt get the room I booked. And the bus service back from Universal wasn't very good. It was 20-25 minutes late each night,, and then one night the bus dropped us off at the end of the road (which is a hike) instead of bringing us up to the lobby.

Room was nice. Pizza from the restaurant was awesome. Ate at the restaurant one evening and the food and service was great. Breakfast was good too, except the eggs and sausage were cold every day, luckily there was a microwave we could warm them up in.

it was ok, wouldn't do it again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

everything looked old, some little bug scurried across the kitchen counter shortly after arrival. free breakfast was decent (hard boiled eggs/sausage links/oatmeal/cereal/breads/donuts/coffee/juices), but the breakfast room (good size) was extremely crowded, people often had to wait for a table and there wasn't much room to move around because it was mostly taken up with tables/chairs. Felt like a farm feeding barn as they kept the doors to the room always closed, as if to 'hide' that aspect of the facilities.

fairly roomy

It was a place to stay. Spend your money staying somewhere else.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was nothing special. Only ate there once during my stay. Don’t waste your time on the free shuttle. Spent over an hour waiting for it. Staff kept saying Disney was crowded and traffic is so bad. Gave up and loaded my kids in the car and got there in 15 min. No traffic at all. Waste of my time. Rooms are very outdated.

It was located in a convenient spot for what we needed.

Comfortable, clean, better than hotel.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Speed bumps were hard on my back and road construction at entrance made it hard to get out. Ice trays would have been nice

Comfortable, clean, better than hotel.

The stay was great overall and the continental breakfast made the stay better.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The kitchenware was in limited supply. The kitchen paper towel, the cream and sugar were supplied for only one day and had to purchase for the rest of the week.No salt or peppe, tea bags and soap pads were available. These are little things for the kitchen that make life easier.

I liked the comfort of home.