Reviews of Park Shore Resort by Sunstream 3 stars

600 Neapolitan Way, Naples, FL 34103, USA

#15 of 58 hotels in Naples

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Hot water.. and carpet floors rather than tile for the safety of our toddler..

We could not take showers,in our own suite because their was no hot water. Making us late for a memorial . We didnt bother staying the 2nd night because of the water situation . So i was out another 220.00 dollars for a place unfit to stay at.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The room is amazing. It provides almost everything we need and is very clean. The front desk lady is friendly and helpful. The stay made us feel like home.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Only thing I can think of would be a small breakfast...

We only stayed one night so we didn’t get to experience everything... but it’s was very scenic and nice. The unit was great and had everything we needed. I will definitely come back if I’m in the area.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The bathrooms need a dire makeover. The beds were not confortable. The kitchen equipment was dated.

The grounds are fantastic and well taken care off. Great location very central to everything.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Only complaint the two bedroom this time had twin beds in the spare room. They were not very comfortable way to soft. Also the first bathroom had a hard time adjusting the hot water and a little leak on the floor. Just minor things but, next time I want to be sure I have a queen size bed in the extra room.

The quietness and grounds beautiful to look at night on the porch. Also in the morning to see the sun rise with my coffee. Great walking trails and loved going to the waterfall at the end of the trail so peaceful. Pool very clean and always enough towels to use. Close to many eating places of all kinds. Short trip to Tin City & Marco Island. Many attractions also close by. Been here twice and will come again. Staff always very helpful and pleasant.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I am an early riser and I would have loved to have access to the pool and the hot tub before 9:00 a.m.

The resort was quiet at night which made the stroll along the walkway very relaxing. The resort is doing a great job in the upkeep of those areas. It was great to see the fish and turtles and wildlife around the stream on the property.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Old facility. All interior apt. equipment doesn't work. Frustrating - don't think Housekeeping advise the Maintenance Dept. about glitches. Nobody is checking on anyone.

Quiet. Options for parking (sun/shade). Lighting good but best @ dinning table for reading and writing. Nice walking paths through property. Lobby coffee 'Organic' was GREAT. Ducks were amusing.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Looking old and tired. Carpet was grubby and lifting, kitchen had minimal utensils and it all looked old fashioned. Nearby rooms were being very noisily renovated and guests should have been relocated.

Location and facilities. Nice pool and BBQ area. We have stayed here previously.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I can't actually come up with anything.

We loved the place, we did not really know what to expect else than what other travellers wrote but the place exceeded our expectations. The apartment was great, spacey, very good kitchen, large balcony, good parking. Housekeeping was simply great! If we come back to Naples we would gladly choose this place again.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

My husband and two kids (4 & 8) spent a few nights for Spring Break. The accommodations were good, the staff was friendly and the location was so central. We had a great time and will visit again.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The master bedroom had a TINY bathroom, and was on the parking lot side of the unit. On a day we tried to have some down time in our room there was construction in the unit next door. We asked for and received a view of water (a man made moat) but we also looked at the back of the in site restaraunt - not ideal.

The pool was nice.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We were upgraded to deluxe 2 room suite. Spacious and clean but in need of some updates. Carpets looked shabby. Master bathroom had cracked/rusted shower curtain bar. Closets could use a few more hangers.

Property grounds are beautiful. Beautiful pool area. It was like a tropical paradise. The staff was very courteous and always helpful. Enjoyed dinner and a Happy Hour at Pate's Island Club. Food was excellent. The staff was great providing prompt attention and service. Karen our server offered many excellent outing suggestions. Housekeeping staff quick and thorough.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Unfortunately the balcony roof had been storm damaged and was still in need of repair making it quite unpleasant to sit on in comfort which was sad because it had such a lovely outlook!!

The maid service was very good and consistent. Towels changed frequently. Pool towels fresh and available daily, and any issues we had within the flat were dealt with promptly and efficiently once reported to desk staff.

• One-Bedroom Suite

This was a very big disappointment. On this site, it looked so pretty and the indoor facilities spacious and nice. However, arriving there for this special romantic birthday celebration at a place that I understood was a hotel/resort, but rather looked like a facility and very sterile, was such a shock. I was embarrassed and terribly disappointed in my erroneous choice. Also, entering a bland apartment complex in a working class neighborhood when we thought we were going to a lush nature resort, was a shock. $300 for such a place was an overcharge. I do not recommend this place.

The grounds of the complex were pretty and the welcoming staff was very nice.

• One-Bedroom Suite

This was my 4th stay here. I love it and would go more often if i could. So quiet and yet close to everything. We walked to most of the places we wanted to go, places to eat, places to buy what ever you needed. This is my week of happiness every time I go there .

• One-Bedroom Suite

A lot of the stores in the area were difficult to find because most of the buildings looked alike and sat back from the away from the main roads.

The king size bed was comfortable. The room area was large enough for a small family. Quiet area which is good for a quick get away from the busy city life.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Some evening entertainment would be good.

Accommodation was clean, well equipped, with a very comfortable bed and lots of space. The apartments are set in beautiful gardens around a small lake, and has a great pool. There is also free coffee available at reception, and free pool towels.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Lovely location but still suffering from some hurricane damage. Our apartment was looking a bit tired and needed updating. We had an issue with noise from an air conditioner next door that wasn't fixed, probably due to poor communication. The resort made a good compensation offer and assure us they have now fixed the issue. Very happy with this.

Beautiful location, very convenient for shops, travelling, restaurants etc and a really well equipped apartment. The pool area was great, with barbecues and walkways available. The grounds were also lovely.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The resort was dirty and the staff indifferent The apartment was unclean and housekeeping were at best useless. Building working taking place above the apartment that were noisy Mechanical plant running that was so noisy and distracting I had to wear ear plugs to sleep

The apartment was spacious

• Two-Bedroom Suite

we had mandatory evacuations, but had no were to go, had no choice but to stay. I had to sign a form, the staff left, no power, no internet, no water. I was never notify by you or the Resort that we had mandatory evacuations. I will never use you again. I will be reporting you & the resort. I'm going to do what ever I can NOT TO BE CHARGED FOR ANY OF THIS.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Our vacation was cut short by Hurricane Irma so we had to leave Naples and the resort earlier than scheduled - I hope the staff, residents and animals are all safe down there.

Super comfortable suite - no breakfast - fantastic outdoors - perfect location

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Sofa bed was in bad condition and towels need to be washed more Also people at he pool were eating and they were playing super loud music

Very comfortable and it has everything a family needs

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was not prepared, booking made for 5 adults. Sofa bed was reeeaaally bad!! More than one night is a nightmare. Had a patio door which was not working and a strange person walking around outside. Our youngster did not feel very safe after hearing the confused person yelling outside.

Spacious rooms, 2 bathrooms! Great if 5 People are sharing the room.

• One-Bedroom Suite

It would be nice if they had at least a continental breakfast.

The room is actually an apartment -- full kitchen, separate bedroom with master bath, then a second full bath with a hide-a-bed in the living room with a partition for privacy. Two TVs, and a screened lanai, which is huge. Nice to have a restaurant on-site. The pool has 6 foot deep area. Propane grills and picnic area. Very quiet hotel since it is off the main highway by three blocks. Grocery store three blocks away. On-site coin laundry, and dry cleaners near the grocery store. Really excellent hotel. I'm going to book this hotel again. Close to downtown, lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Close to the Naples Art Museum, Artis-Naples.

• One-Bedroom Suite

When I first checked in there where ants all in th first bathroom. There where also ants on the night stand next to the bed. They came to fix the problem, I'm glad that t was only ants....

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn't like that the pool closed early and how you weren't permitted to play music without wearing headphones.

I loved the room very comfortable

• One-Bedroom Suite

Could not get wifi password to work, ultra restrictive tobacco policy.

Beautiful setting, well equipped room, restaurant was fantastic and a comparative bargain.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Best hotel we have ever stayed at. The property is so beautiful. We traveled with our 12 daughter. We thought we were getting a one bedroom suit with an extra sofa bed. We found that we had a big unit with two bedrooms, one with a kind size bed, the other with two twin beds. Two bathrooms and two TVs, full kitchenware etc.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The apartments could do with an upgrade.

The property was very quiet. Access to food stores was very good. All in all very convenient in a good location.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

Monday apparently is gardening day. 7 hours of listening to leaf blowers, lawnmowers and strimmers going, once all at the same time while trying to relax at the swimming pool is not my idea of a holiday resort. My hubby and I had to leave the pool area along with many of the other guests as it sounded as if we were on a building site - sadly the racket continued until 5pm. Totally unacceptable length of time to use leaf blowers etc at a holiday resort for this reason I would definitely not recommend this resort to anyone else. Others days during our stay we could still hear the gardeners with the blowers really unnecessary I think

Very spacious room

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

The first night it was noisy with loud guests and cars driving by frequently. We asked if we could get another suite and would be willing to pay extra for the deluxe suite in a quite section of the resort. We were told that only one is available. However, we would be called to let us know for sure that we could get another suite. We did not get the call back. We had to make the call and then we were told that there is none available. Also the day before checking out, we noticed that there was pending charge on our credit card $100.00 more than there should be. When this was brought to their attention, it was corrected. However, there was no apology. Both examples indicated a lack of professionalism and integrity. We started going to Park Shore Resort 25 years ago and always enjoyed our stay there. However, this visit was disappointing for the reasons mentioned above.

The suite got touch up cleaning daily by taking out garbage, changing the towels, etc.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

The balcony needs a little more TLC the tables were dirty from previous guests and it definitely showed the age of the condo unit. The couch was cute but when you sat on it it felt like there was a giant balloon underneath it. And not so comfy. The chair was the preferred place to sit. It didn't bother us much because we were hardly there except to sleep and shower between pool and beach activities. The TV had cable but the resolution was terrible perhaps because they were meant for high definition and we definitely had old school resolution. It's kind of a waste of money to spend when the quality is so bad.

I loved the beautiful landscape and bridges. The waterfalls by the pool were an added touch and the lighting at night was gorgeous! The accommodations appear to have been recently renovated and the rooms were spacious for our family of 4. The air conditioning worked great and kept the condo super cool without feeling damp. We loved the big screen TV's for nighttime watching. I felt like I was at home and much preferred to stay here over a hotel room.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We were three adults and would have liked to have room service provide towels, coffee and sugar for three people, not two.

The resort was lovely. We were happy to find so a Publix, restaurants, and shops only .2 of a mile - just a short walk away. We spent may afternoons at Pate's (restaurants and bar on the premises) enjoying Happy Hour and dinner. The pool was clean and not crowded. Everyone was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

I did not like that even though the room was 1655.50 We had over 2800. pending on our card!!! Front desk is horrible and no help anywhere.. Never will we go back and we own a business in Naples and will be sure to tell everyone not to go there

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

I have nothing negative to say

The condo-like two bedroom 'room' we booked was a wonderful surprise. A kitchenhad everything you would want, wifi cable tvs, and best of all the beautiful tropics like lake. Pool, spa, grottos and waterfalls were all lovely. A very convenient spot to go to the beach and to restaurants.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

Not many cooking pots/pans, but then we only needed a couple. If your really going to do your own cooking, you will need more.

Super location, although it was about a 20 minute walk to the public beach. Stores (Publix supermarket) very close by. NO noise from anywhere was great. Very nice room was very spacious. We were on the third floor. Excellent high-end shopping within 15 minutes walk either north or south.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

U guys close your pool and world pool to early. Should be open a couple hours more till at least 8pm. Till dusk is too early.

Your amenities is outstanding, the location is great, the rooms are very good. Awesome balcony views.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Liked everything

Very comfortable apartment with large balcony Everything spotless and had a well equipped kitchen with full size stove and fridge. Beds comfortable. On site restaurant Pates had excellent food and was reasonably priced especially if you took advantage of the happy hour.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

We were allocated a room, room was already occupied by a family when we entered, slightly embarrassing! (Staff were hugely apologetic) Our correct room was full of ants, they got into our food and were running round on kitchen surfaces and walls

The staff couldn't be more helpful, pool area was nice

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We liked the place very much. It was spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen. Nice pool and surroundings. Very friendly staff. The hotel is located near shops in a very good place in Naples. We can recommend!

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Our tv remote didn't work and our sink backed up.Pool closed too early!They charged the wrong credit card after I asked them to change it.

The resort was beautiful.Room was clean and nice.2 bathrooms was great.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

very spacious accommodation, the bed was huge and very comfy, the kitchen area was brilliant and we even had a leisure area with a settee to sit and watch tv. There was also a screened balcony with chairs etc. Glad we picked this resort for our 4 night stay, would happily have stayed longer

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Rooms were showing their age a bit, but nothing too bad.

Friendly staff. Loved the turtels and Terrapins in the lake.Nice pool and hot tub. Worth checking out Naples pier as a good spot to see dolphins and Pelicans if your lucky.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The prices in the on site restaurant were high

The size of the apartment was great. The pool was well used by our children and the site was safe and secure.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The master bed was hard and uncomfortable. The refrigerator was missing the bars on the inside of the door that holds the condiments, and the crisper drawer was missing.

The condo was a great value for the price. We also really like the pool.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

I really enjoyed to stay in this resort, the location, and the properly is excellent, very clean and comfortable. I liked everything. For sure I will come back.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Would appreciated a full clean as of vacuumed the carpet. When in and out from beach lots of sand vacuumed is a must.

Pool and Bbq area good and the resort was clean.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

We have been staying at Park Shore for almost 30 years now. We love the peace,cleanliness, great staff and the beauty and sound of waterfalls and fountains thru out the property. We just love the place.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Cleaning ladies came at around 6pm when we were back. So just exchanged the towels. One day she only made bed in the bedroom but the rest of the flat was untouched. But it did not bother us really.

Absolutely wonderful! My kids loved the River with the turtles. We had 3 different hotels in Naples. That was the best! It was a flat with everything you need.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Carpets in the room are very dirty, and bathtubs old and stained. Upgrade these two things and the place would be great!

Overall very nice, property and gardens very well kept hotel is close to the beaches, large room and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Cleaning of the suite was incomplete . Information provided regarding cleaning was quite confusing.

Spacious and comfortable suite with pleasant water front view

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The king size bed had a dip in the middle. We did not sleep well. Also, there are no elevators only steep stair cases.

The patio was nice and the kitchen was clean. We were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The only problem was my grand babies feet got so dirty crawling on the carpet that we couldn't let her down anymore which made for a very hard couple of days. But the staff was great they brought us a high chair and baby bed which helped

the staff was friendly and the property was very relaxing

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

pool water was too hot, a little more shade at pool side would be nice, tv in bedroom didn't work, room set up was shown as 2 king beds vs king & 2 twins

great family place, turtles, waterfalls, cookout area separate from pool area, pool area was somewhat private, screened in lanai great for kids, close to shopping and beach, elevator for upper levels was great with luggage racks

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Where we located where Alot of construction going on. They were doing on Saturday early morning. Didn't tell us at all about construction that would be going on. Just very disappointed in your place went and told someone and the desk person did care. Not good for business. I was told this place had greattach hospitality.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The condo was dated and is in need of a serious update.Couldn't get the shower to produce hot water,so there was a lot of cold showers.Restaurant on the property was way over priced, but not affiliated with the condo.

Located near a public beach,and had a nice view of the condo property from my balcony. Nice landscaping at the property.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Came in one night and the man was very rude, asked if I could use the washer and he said "it does close you know" then he said he would open it and told me to get out of the lobby.

We stayed for 5 days and we were more than pleased, the pool is a good size the rooms are a good size. Love that the pots and pans are non stick and very easy to wash. They have movies for rent plus the jacuzzi tennis court and racquetball court. You will have something for everyone to do. The walks are very nice ! Hate that I missed taking pictures at night .

• One-Bedroom Suite

Whole experience was great!

Everything was great!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

POOR SERVICE NO BREACKFAST RESTAURANT OPEN JUST IN THE EVENING LATE CHECK IN EARLY CHECKOUT NO ROOM CLEANG DURING THE STAY

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The room need some updated in the bathroom and furniture

The resort.

Carpets very dirty

Quiet

• One-Bedroom Suite

We did not attend the restaurant. Felt it was too highly priced. We chose to dine elsewhere.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Bed old and way too soft

Very bigamd comfy rooms

• One-Bedroom Suite

The property was a lot older but well maintained.

Stationary screens at balcony

Relaxed atmosphere

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Unit was not ready at check in time and it can definitely use some upgrades, specially in the kitchen

• One-Bedroom Suite

A very heavily overpriced average hotel

The Apartment

• One-Bedroom Suite

Apartment was quite dark and the decor style was a bit old fashioned.

We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. It was very quiet.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Air conditional at facility too noisy.

Location and the free parking

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The apertment was of lower standard than expected.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Everyday at 8am the pounding of hammers and chain saws going from construction on the grounds

The sensory

• One-Bedroom Suite

Lovely landscaping and grounds.

Low water pressure

Nice place, nice room, very happy. Will come back