Reviews of Patricia Grand Resort Hotel 3 stars

2710 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#123 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

Not bad place to stay but I also wouldn’t say it’s the beat place I’ve stayed at.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The bathroom wasn’t that clean when we first arrived. Cockroaches are definitely a problem.

The pools and lobby was really clean. The rooms looked pretty much up to date. Bed wasn’t over the top comfortable but it also wasn’t horrible

Like most places on the Strand in Myrtle Beach. Probably good for an inexpensive family vacation.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Balconies are tiny and the noise from the pool carries up, even though we were on the 12th floor. No cups in the room - not one - for coffee or water.

Wee ocean view.

Renter beware photos misleading
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

Room was dirty clean if that makes sense. Like it was clean but very dingy looking. Very worn and peeling pleather couch. Murphy bed was a death trap. Curtains were very dated. Room just needed a make over all together. Dirty linen left outside of room door from cleaning crew.

Ocean front. Close to everything. Broadway? Just run up 29th Ave. 5 minutes tops.

Overall not a bad stay .
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

Restaurant food wasn't good (breakfast). Kept running out of wash cloths. Elevator s was slow took ten minutes to get on and off.

Can straight walk on the beach . Short distance from some attractions.

Great hotel for a family with kids.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

Great hotel for a family with kids. Outdoor and indoor pool . The rooms have a lot space for a group of 6 . We had the suite ocean front with a beautiful view, 2 full beds , Murphy bed and sleep sofa and a small kitchen.short walk to the attractions on the broadwalk

The restaurant and pool bar.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

The initial room was filthy with broken furniture. Took constant complaints before anything was done. The elevators were slow and old and constantly breaking!

The restaurant and pool bar.

Room not clean, Refrigerated dirty we have to clean it...
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

No one address complaints. No caring attitude towards the guess. Rooms need to be clean better. Balcony, smell of urine.

Room not clean, Refrigerated dirty we have to clean it before using, mirror with lots of fingerprints, floor was not cleaned, dog hair on bed skirt and floor ( we had no pets) complained 2 times, they offer to change the room on first complain but we had already clean up the room to our liking, did not see the dog hair at that time. The most disappointing part was, with each complain all we were told, it will passing it on to the manager and coordinator. No one came to address the issues. The second time we complain about the dog hair about 11 am the housekeeper came at around 5pm to see if we need the room clean.

Good value but if you are looking for a more luxurious stay not for you.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

Rooms could use updates, and better maintenance. Our room had no hair drier, drawers in dresser were off track, and closet difficult to open.

Location is very convenient, Staff was very friendly and eager to help. Bathroom was recently updated.

The room that I was assign to was not ready, when I arrived at check in time.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

The room needs a new coat of paint! I called the front desk to request wash cloth and dry towels, and they delivered a roll away bed! I called the desk again to report that we never requested for this bed to be delivered, and asked if they can come and get it. Well they delivered to my room, another roll away bed

Oceanfront view

The hotel itself is nice, but service must get some dramatic improvements.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Room service was awful. The bed was not made. The service was done very late (around 4:30 pm). We found all the trash and dirty towels dropped near our door outside in the hallway.

The hotel location is great! Parking car was very convenient. Check in and out was flawless.

Better check around before committing to a hotel next time.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Front desk clerks are not all Americans and do not speak English very well, communicating was difficult. We waited for over an hour past our scheduled check in time of 4 pm because our rooms, along with many other guests waiting in the lobby around us, were not cleaned and ready for new occupants. The multi level garage is terrible. Too tight, dark, and narrow. They have 3 elevators, but they did not work all of the time, sometimes only 1 of them worked. The motel restaurant is a joke. Nice inside restaurant, but selection of food is the real joke.

clean room.

It was very nice!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Ocean View

We ran out of towels a couple of times and I had to call the front desk to get them. But I understand that it's a big hotel and they got us the towels as quickly as they could.

The room was very nice and so was the view from the balcony. The pool area was also very nice.

Overpriced, noisy, crowded, dirty.
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

The hotel was very Noisy. Heard everything going on outside. Hotel and room could use some freshening up, paint peeling, scratched up bath tub, dirty toilet. Elevator was very slow and always full, which forced us to take the stairs 5 flights. There were used bandaids and other garbage on the stairs. We checked out early due to conditions.

The Oceanfront view was lovely.

Terribly disappointed

Dirty room Not as quoted NO ONE asked about my satisfaction

Ocean front location if you can tolerate the dirty room! Furniture soiled and lampshades with stains! Bed was not king size as quoted in rate! Bathroom so tiny you can not turn around unless the door is closed.

We love the fact that our dogs, Jack and Kyna, felt very comfortable, as we did as well!

To leave again!

First timers @ MB, we checked for a pet friendly location. With the Patricia Grand we hit the one we needed. Friendly, positive staff, speedy handling of almost all requests, check-in/-out and definitely pet friendly. The house has its age, but still good looking, pools are clean, outdoor area as well, the elevators are outdated and should be modernized!

We love it!
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

This is our 2nd stay at the Patricia grand hotel. We love that most Rooms are ocean front. There is a lot to do there. Beach access, a couple of pools, a mini mart, restaurant and a Starbucks coffee place just to name a few. It’s relaxing and pet friendly

The area was nice the hotel could be staffed with the correct amount of people
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The service, the elevators are slow and two were broken two different days. The washer machine was broken and took my money and the staff never did put a out of order sign on it

The room didnt look anything like the picture , It was out...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

The room didnt look anything like the picture , It was out dated and not very clean looking. false advertisement. If I knew what it actually looked like I would have booked some where else.

Disappointed
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

Asked for washcloth & towel for kitchen day 1 never received. Had to sign a form to receive TOILET PAPER. Elevators were worrisome...shook, rattled and groaned. Front desk was more interested in gossiping than checking us in. Literally waited & watched her try to get/receive gossip while not saying hardly 2 words to us making uncomfortable. Day 2 guy with bag in hand knocks on door and asked to gather our trash. He was nice but tried to enter the room. I told him I would bring it to him and had to ask firmly that he not enter & wait outside. The man did NOT have on a uniform, nametag or anything to indicate he worked for the property. I never saw him again. Please understand how unnerving this can be for women traveling alone. Also, had to ask another guest where stairs were so we didn't have to use/wait for elevator all time. No one knew....we had to all go look. Signs would be helpful. Asked in advance for extra pillows for I have a serious back injury and need extra support for resting. It was not provided. Upon arrival I had to call the desk and ask again for extra pillows even explained why. I recieved one pillow. I asked the gentleman that delivered if they could spare more than just a single pillow. He told me to call desk agai .

Location was fantastic. Access to beach was easy, comfortable and quick.

Wow, absolutely WOW!
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The elevators were incredibly slow at times.

We loved the staff. Especially Katie. She clearly went out of her way to make sure our honeymoon was special! Katie personally brought a bottle of champagne to our room with flutes! She also comped our breakfasts for our weeklong stay! The best part was she made sure to put our names on the Marquee for all to see!

Easy Access to the beach.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

Terrible housekeeping. Elevators had a urine smell and the parking deck across the street needs major improvement. They only provide free breakfast to guest unless you book through their website which is crazy. Overall the hotel was nice but its not worth the price

Easy Access to the beach. My view from my room was beautiful.

It was just okay-probably wouldn’t stay at The Patricia Grand again until some renovations are made.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

Our room had a leaky toilet, holes in the drapery, and there was a horrible stench (like mold and urine combined)-the culprit for the smell was the large closet outside the bathroom. I killed several roaches during our stay. There was cobwebs and dirt in the corners and around the heat/air units. I used Booking to specifically find a pet friendly place to stay; the room we booked was listed on your site as a pet friendly room but I was then notified by the property that it was NOT. I was unconvinced by having to quickly make other plans for my 2 small dogs.

The staff (from check-in to hospitality were great. Our little one enjoyed the pool.

Great view of the beach and the beds were very comfortable.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

Seemed like the bathroom was a little dated and definitely small. Not exactly what I expected for the price.

Great view of the beach and the beds were very comfortable. The kitchenette was very nice to have.

I really loved the pools, and Jacuzzis!
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The bed was very uncomfortable seemed old and worn.

Everything was clean ,staff was very helpful of any questions I might have had during my stay ,staff were very friendly!

I will not stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Unfriendly staff at check in (There were two nice ladies though who attended to me later when I needed a room change), the rest were not very polite.

It was horrible never book here again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

The rooms stink, smelled like an old abandoned room; Bugs everywhere on the curtains; rooms looked nothing like the advertisement; Staff had very poor service; Spiderwebs all next to the ac unit; Curtains had mold on the; Staff refused to switch out the room;

The hotel was right on the beach

I would definitely recommend this place!!!
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

There was nothing about my stay at the Patricia Grand that I didn't like!

The Patricia Grand is awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. I love that the balcony was angled so even though we were on the side we had an awesome view of the ocean. They made my stay with them very comfortable. There is nothing more I can say except this is THE place I will stay in the future!

Father's day weekend
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

Needed more towels for the room. Only four wash cloths and when i call downstairs to get more we were told we would get some however no one ever brought towels.

The rooms were really nice. Love the oceanfront view. Would stay again.

Our room was nice clean and updated.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The elevators were a little scary. May need some updating on those. The AC unit in the room is nice, just wish we could have controlled on how long we wanted it to stay on.

Our room was nice clean and updated. Check in and check out was easy and fast. Restaurant on the 2nd floor had a good breakfast buffet my husband and I enjoyed it.

Not worth the money
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

I didn’t like how everyday we had to ask for our towels because they only give 2 per room even if u have 4 people. We had to ask for soap, because we were given 1 bar at the beginning of the week and not again until we do ask, and when we got there we unpacked and went to buy groceries, just to find out when we got back our fridge was broken, we called and didn’t get a response until the next day, so our groceries spoiled. When they came to fix it, the guy took our rooms hair dryer and held it in the fridge for about 5 mins until the thing literally over heated and stoped working, got up and left. It didn’t actually get fixed until the 4th time we called and the next day!

My kids loved the pools

I’d probably stay again
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

Check in time was 4pm, we almost didn’t get checked in until 5pm. Two different days our room was clean the first time she didn’t leave any garbage bags. The second time they took all of our towels and did not replace them. We called down to ask the main office for towels and sat waiting over a half hour for towels to come as we were going to shower and go out to eat. No one ever brought them so we had to call and ask again. The elevators are scary sounding and slow.

I loved that the balconies were big and so were the windows! Great view of the ocean. Great location only a few miles from all things to do! Rooms were clean! They let us stay in the same room the whole time even though we had booked 2 different rooms.

I was very disappointed.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

Check in is 4pm I arrived at the resort at 4:30 room wasn’t ready until after 7 pm and the receptionist didn’t call me to let me know I called them every hour just to check. The reception wasn’t pleasant and didn’t explain all the activities at the resort ex; I didn’t get info on WiFi, children eat free with and adult entree etc...elevators did not have air conditioning.

I would like knowing that children eat free with an adult purchased. The fact WiFi was free but not given the info needed to sign on.

It was right on the beach and it was close to shopping and...
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

1) The alarm clock was in 2 piece 2) The safe didn’t work. 3) The popcorn ceiling over the bed and bathroom was coming down. The ceiling over the bed came down on my head in the middle of the night, was in my eyes and hair. We were checking out that morning and when I told them all they did was block the room.

It was right on the beach and it was close to shopping and restaurants.

Not the GRAND hotel whatsoever..
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

It was very outdated, room was bad. Dirty carpet, walls all scuffed. Bathroom was not clean. Slept with lights on and checked out a day early. Ruined the trip! It took over an hour to check in, one day the elevator wasn’t working.

Proximity to the beach

Over all pretty good.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

You have to pay for your coffee and they weren’t very good about telling you what was included in your stay with them as far as free things and perks.

Over all pretty good... I would say there were some bad attitudes from some employees and others were very friendly.

The location was great.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

The elevators kept breaking. Every time we tried to change floors one of the three were broken.

The location was great. The pool area looked fabulous but I didn’t get in because I spent all my time on the beach. The hotel was clean and staff was very nice.

Just steps from the Beach and a drive away from all the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Our room wasn’t clean. The main trash can was half full of trash from previous guests. There was a faded blood stain on the carpet in the main living area as well as darkened stains on the couch. The AC unit’s front grill kept falling off as it was held together by only nails. The towel rack was just set upon the hangers and would fall constantly, startling us throughout the night. We called down to the front desk twice for extra towels and never received them, forcing us to use little hand towels. Considering I stayed at the Marriott only a few weeks prior for the exact same price and received an excellent room and excellent service, I don’t think I’d choose this hotel as my first choice.

Just steps from the Beach and a drive away from all the restaurants. Great view.

Good value for the price. Comfortable
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

They had construction going on. Some of the pools and whirlpools were not operable. Definitely needs some updating to the facilities. Was told Hyatt purchased the company and that Thing’s were coming.

Enjoyed the staffs friendliness. And willingness to help.

I paid $807 for 3 nights and it was a ripoff!

Q

I paid $807 for 3 nights and it was a ripoff!! Plus the room was filthy!! We had no toilet paper, nasty refrigerator, the floors hadn't been vacuumed, the pull out sofa had sand all over the sofa, and when it was time for bed we found sand on the sheets along with dirt, hairs, and a note with the name Mario on it. Just nasty! When we asked for toilet paper at 8am we didn't get it until 3pm and that wasn't until after the second call. When the cleaning lady came after we had to call again they came when we were getting dressed and asked if they could give us 10 minutes, we were told if they didn't come in then we'd have to wait until the next day because she was going home. We loved the beach but the hotel was horrible! It was my first time ever Visiting Myrtle beach and I was so disappointed, but we tried to make the best of it even though we had to share a bed because the sofa sleeper was so nasty!

Overall good, just wished it had been cleaner and room maintenance done daily.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

No one did our daily room cleaning, left early because of this. Took about 3 hours for someone to bring us clean towels.

Liked the fact that it was oceanfront, easy access to the beach and close to most attractions.

I Understand it was smoke free inside but having to go off...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

I Understand it was smoke free inside but having to go off grounds to smoke was very inconvenient that would be like asking alcohol drinkers to go stand by the road to drink or a junk food binge eater to have his cheeseburger at the road ! A bad habit is a bad habit ! Should be nice designated places closer ! Or the balcony . Also price was a bit much for the out dated room !

Right off of the beach and great view of the shoreline
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Got stuck on the elevator! It took the staff forever to get someone to get us off. When presented to them I was never contacted back and manager act like I was making it up when discussing during check out two days later!

Right off of the beach and great view of the shoreline

It was nice being able to walk right out onto the beach from...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

The key to our room didn't work a lot of the time. Also the hotel advertises being pet friendly but when we booked through booking.com it never said anything about our suite not being pet friendly. AFTER booking I got an email that said our room wasn't pet friendly. We were so disappointed.

It was nice being able to walk right out onto the beach from the hotel. The view from our balcony was beautiful.

Room was clean
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

If you book thru a 3rd party...you WILL get at sub-par room😡 Ours was right next to the laundry room where they slammed doors at least 50 times starting at 7:00 a.m. A quick call to the front desk finally solved the problem.

Room was clean

It was a amazing place I love this hotel everyone is nice...
    • Mobile Run of House Room

I love everything so nothing to comment

It was a amazing place I love this hotel everyone is nice and friendly I love this I recommend to anyone. 100%

It was a second honeymoon the room was awful.

Everything! But view

It was a second honeymoon the room was awful..nothing worked..I spent a lot and of money..,I saved and saved for this vacation and was going to stay longer but we left ...I have never stayed in a hotel this bad...staff were awful!!! There’s so mulch wrong with place to list!!

Everything we needed was right there.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

We had to wait a bit for elevators, We had to call maintenance to fix valve in toilet, but maintenance did come quickly. We could have used another garbage can in the room. People next to us were smoking on their balcony.

Great Location, Great Value for the price. Ocean view room had fantastic view. Large outdoor ppol

Booking.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

The patio door kept getting stuck, the closet door was broken, a roach in the tub, no shower to rinse off after beach, no maid service the whole time we were there.we had to ask for linens everyday.

Booking.com

Good but needs to be cleaner and breakfast needs to be less expensive
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

the staff didn’t bring anough towels to the room and they never came into clean The room and they advertise a free breakfast but it’s only if you book directly through them not booking.com and if you want breakfast it’s $11.00 per person every morning

Everything was close to perfect

Comfortable will stay again. I like the discounts y'all offer.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

.....oh NO SMOKING ALLOWED INCLUDING VAPORS....they have a smoking area... Pillows took fluffy bring your own. Breakfast should be free.

Love the rooms very private. Nice oceanfront.

Overall, i would not stay here again. My reviews gave it 4.2 stars but this is rigged.
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

The room was dirty. There was panels falling off the walls. The toilet seat was barely screwed to the toilet. The towel rack was falling off the wall. The room had a kitchen with hardly any supplies to cook with and nothing to clean the dishes with. The elevator felt like and sounded like you were on a plane taking off or you were on the Titanic as it was sinking. Every person on the elevator complained and seemed visibly worried about getting on them. We stayed on the 14th floor and took the stairs multiple times to avoid the elevator. You would hit the button in the lobby to go up and an elevator would be at the lobby but you’d have to wait minutes for an elevator to come from the 19th floor instead of the elevator at the lobby. This place was a joke and we wouldn’t go back.

We liked the closeness to the beach. That’s about it.

Ocean view
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Coffee maker still had old filter leaving me to question cleaning as a whole..washcloths had tears and needed to be thrown away..elevators in parking deck were broken and had to go up 4 flights to reach car, have had a stroke but don't use handicap parking. Was fearful to use elevators in building as heard several were also broke down same day and were waiting on repair (my neighbors say the elevator issue was a concern when they stayed there several years back)

Ocean view

It should be called the Patricia "Not So" Grand. I will never stay therer again
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

The room was awful. The carpet was torn, the beds were not comfortable and dirty. I had to kill a big spider crawling up the curtains. Paid for a two queen size beds and the stuffed two queen size beds in a room the size of a closet. We have stayed there 4 times in the past 2 years and this was the worst time yet. Asked to change rooms and showed us the stay type room just on floor below us

Located right on beach and the pool was nice

Convenient location
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The facility is older than it looks like from the pictures

The location was pretty convenient. It is within minutes from the beach and you can actually walk along to the beach to the Sky Wheel.

Will try another place next visit,,
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

The bed was so very uncomfortable and the hot tubs were never working properly. Couldn’t get towels and cleaning done in the room! Everything has aged and not been kept up at all!

The time spent with my family was wonderful, the Starbucks in the lobby was convenient.

It was good for the most part.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Our commode would not flush on the second night and we had to call mmaintenance. They pulled out a huge bar of soap that the cleaning crew had put in the commode.

The bed was a little too firm.

The staff was polite and courteous.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

The room was not as advertised. Several issues that maintenance did come up and promptly fix, but when you are expecting one thing from the pictures and get something completely different, it is a huge let down.

The staff was polite and courteous.

Was fine I was fine I only stayed 2 nights but could've be better
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

My room smelled musty and the floor was constantly very wet because of the humidity inside the room , even my dry clothes that I left out of the suitcase got wet. My bathroom was stinks they should put some cleaning fragrance .

Location is very nice, there's restaurants and shopping around then Resort is good but the bathroom in my room was stinks and the room was very humidity, the pool and hot tub was good but I expected more atividades in the Resort. I stayed in others Resort that has more like games, pool table, mini- golf etc

Best vacation of my life!
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

House keeping. My room was never cleaned.

The ocean view was amazing. It was my fisrst time seeing the ocean and the staff and pool bar was fantastic!

Never again !!!!!!

See above statement !!!!

First of all the bed spread had big brown stains on it which i informed the front desk and they said they would take care of it ( did not happen ). The ehaust fan the the bathroom didn't work,and smelled musty in there . The glass sliding door out to the balcony was so hard to open and close ( i mean it took all i had to work it). The mattres was like a swayback horse saged bad in the middle. Room was well worn !!! We will never go back there !!! Ps. If you book thru booking or any other outside booking agency you don't get the hotel perks like free breakfast( which was terriable anyway). We are not picky people but for the high price of $772 for 3 nights it sure wasn't worth it !!!!

Had better stays.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Ocean View

The fire alarm went off at 4am and kept going off until we checked out. The drain in the bathroom was clogged (yes I told the front desk and told them to wait an hour. the guy showed up in 10 minutes and had to send him away and he never came back) and the water was shut off for several hours during the last day we were there. I have stayed here for the last 5 years and always had booked 2 suites for family that came in town also. Questioning if I will ever go back again. I am sure things happen but 3 different things in one stay and not one word from the management or staff.

I love the location it is very close to everything I am interested in.

If your looking to stay right next to the beach this is a...
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The shower temperature doesn’t stay consistent, it will change from cold to super hot, there was some items left in the room from the previous people who stayed in it but not a big deal. The front desk staff could be faster, at check in / check out and more friendly.

If your looking to stay right next to the beach this is a great hotel, it’s very convenient make sure that you have your car to drive to other areas or good walking shoes! Room was clean, seemed like sheets were just dry cleaned. Over-all a good place to stay at in myrtle beach.

We won’t stay here again. This was our 4th stay there and was awful.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

It took 3 hours to get us in our room. We had no toilet paper, no house keeping for the first 3 days and was told they did not have enough towels and wash cloths for the first 2 days.

The location is excellent.

Great stay for decent rate
    • Mobile Run of House Room

Minimum dislike not worth listing

Location was great. Staff was very friendly, room was very clean. The pool was very nice. I usually stay at Hilton hotels because I honors and by no means is this hotel is as nice overall as a Hilton but for the price I was surprised how nice the hotel was, I would stay there again.

The LOOP HAS TO GO SMH!
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

the fact I checked out a hour late because I went and at lunch in the hotel so they charged me for that smh! Never had that happen! No courtesy is extended for that especially if they have an even which is understandable! It wasn’t the same as the other years! Every other year I stayed it’s at least a 9 out of 10 stay! This one was about a 5

I like staying here because I’m cool with security and they do the LOOP EVERY YEAR FOR BLACK BIKE WEEK..., our location allows us to BYPASS THE LOOP and enjoy ourselves! Housekeeping skipped my room 2 days straight but other than that the women at the front desk are amazing!

Beach and weather was great, not staying at this hotel ever again
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Not clean, room service never came and cleaned our room let alone get new towels. Smelled like weed, and other people were very loud at like 3:00am. Lots of random people there that I don’t believe even had a room at the hotel. Kinda trashy

Right by the beach

My unit on the 6th floor was fantabulous, the ocean view was...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Oceanfront

The only thing I have is that I didn’t knew that if you book directly you get free breakfast.

My unit on the 6th floor was fantabulous, the ocean view was amazing, we took great pictures and the memories are UNFORGETTABLE! Plus a totally smoke free resort. I loved it! The front desk staff accommodated my request right away. The maintenance guys was at my door in minutes, when I had problems with the toilet upon arrival. The problem was that the guest that stayed in the unit before us put a bar soap in the toilet that clogged the toilet, but the maintenance guys came and fixed😃. The view of the ocean from the balcony are amazing, when you open the sliding doors you can see out into the oceans horizon. The raising son view, it’s just so beautiful. The balcony also was a great place to put your wet bathing suit and towel after swimming in the beach or pool. The outside pool was fabulous, it was clean and well attended by the hotel staff who were handing out towels, also the poolside bar and staff were excellent with a great tropical rum drinks. The kitchen in our unit was great. The maids came and clean our unit and puts clean towels, toilet paper and took our garbage, also you could just leaved your trash outside the door and they would come by and pick it up. The bathroom has a heat lamp which was nice. Our room was comfortable and set up where the bathroom connects to the kitchen and the bedroom. OVERALL: Our stay at the Patricia Grand Hotel Resorts was nothing short of extraordinary....the room was very clean, the staff was genuinely friendly and quick to accommodate any needs we may have had. Definitely we will stay here again next year!

I guess because we weren't home owners we didn't matter
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

2 roaches in our room. Had to sleep with a chair against the door because maintenance never showed up to fix the lock. We were told we were being charged $80 and at checkout was charged $132 and no one tried to help us and correct it like we were nobodies. Never felt so insulted at a resort

An adequate stay for people with dogs and convenient location.
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

My wife and I got the impression that the pet friendly rooms or not as well maintained or clean. Noticeable dirt in the corners of the floor. Housekeeping swept floors daily but did not do any mopping. Linens and towels well supplied. Very little dresser or drawer space for two weeks stay. The small closet had both doors off the tracks. I had to keep putting the chainback on the flushing mechanism for the toilet or to stay working And had to go to Walmart to buy a floor fan to supplement the air conditioning.

Located right on the beach. Nice size pool that was well-kept. Bar at poolside. Dog friendly and area accessible to dogs very close. Check in staff very courteous.

this place was great ,the food ,rooms , everything .
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Oceanfront

The no smoking on the balcony . Your out side but not a problem .

I liked everything about this place . The pool was nice but I like the ocean better so a little time here a little there .

I would not stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

The entire property is non-smoking not just the room, also the parking garage is a nightmare very poor design. They do not change your sheets at all, they do clear tour trash and bring fresh towels but the sheets really.

Location was great, ocean view was great Staff was friendly.

The staff was very friendly and seemed more than happy with...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Oceanfront

Our room was not very clean. I've never felt the need to wipe off doors, door handles and light switches before I felt comfortable with staying. This lead me to wipe the rest of the room down. The out dated room didn't bother me near as much as the condition of the room.

The staff was very friendly and seemed more than happy with anything.

The cleaning crew only came to our room 1 out of 3 days.
    • Efficiency King Room with Ocean View

The cleaning crew only came to our room 1 out of 3 days. We had to call the front desk three times before they brought us a shower curtain and hair dryer.

Staff is very friendly and atmosphere is enjoyable.
    • Standard Room with Ocean View

Could have used more housekeeping. We only had housekeeping come by twice during our 4 night stay. If you don't book direct you won't be able to enjoy the free breakfast.

had a great stay! The outside pool was very relaxing with music and the pool bar right next to it. We enjoyed the three hot tubs and also the pool inside. Had a nice restaurant on the second floor. Very nice place and very accommodating for our pet! A lot of dogs well behaved dogs there during our stay. Security guard on site keeps the hotel quiet and relaxing. A DVD movie rental kiosk in the lobby that is free for guests! Nel or Neal was part of housekeeping staff that stopped by and was super kind to us. Awesome employee!

My 18th floor room was great the ocean view was amazing I made great pictures and memories.
    • Efficiency Queen Room with Ocean View

A totally smoke free resort. Smokers are not going to like the off property rules here.

The front desk staff accommodated my request for a higher floor right away, maintainance was at my door in mins when I had problems with my air condition upon arrival. The problem was operator error😉 morning pool routines were sffecient and on time. The poolside bar and staff were excellent with a great tropical rum drinks.