Reviews of Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 5 stars

2707 S Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502, USA

#7 of 47 hotels in Reno

Nice to hang out with family and never do the dishes... wish there was a chapel, or a sitting area.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Concierge mislead us on the bus routes and sent us to a closed museum on a holiday.. She said it was open! We needed a quiet place to visit.... hard to find in a casino!

It’s very cool that real people answer the phone! Nice pool area.... lovely staff....

Only place to stay! :)
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The lobby area was very busy all times of the day, not necessarily built big enough for the amount of foot traffic. No easy way to get from the hotel towers to the parking garage. Having to use multiple elevators and navigate so much of the property got very frustrating very quickly. The Island Buffet on the property was over priced for the quality of food. Also not a very kid friendly environment.

The quality of the room and the property over all. For the amount of money we paid we got an extremely good value. It's an incredible hotel with every possible amenity. The staff, cannot say enough good things about the staff. They are all so friendly and engaging and helpful and all seem to really enjoy being there. The pool staff was amazing to my young child and the housekeeping staff seemed to always be present on our floor but despite that they were very friendly, quiet, and courteous. There were setbacks as there are no matter where you stay but without hesitation I would absolutely stay here again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice comfortable place to stay in Reno. Oh last thing, the parking, the best! Always convenient available parking in and out of the garage.

When we had first arrived the hotel was perfect the staff...
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

When we got to our room the air conditioning was broken took about an HR to get us moved but they waived our resort fees they were more than accommodating very friendly and helpful with everything!! Will definitely return to this hotel.

When we had first arrived the hotel was perfect the staff was very friendly, the room was perfect, the beds are super comfortable, great food selection, the pool was amazing, we didn't even have to leave our hotel had everything we needed right in one spot.

Worked well for our purpose.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The main pool was closed for painting which was very disappointing and there was no pool service at the small one for a couple of the days. Stayed in the West Wing and had to haul a very heavy suitcase up the first stairs.

The fitness facility was super nice! sushi restaurant was very good. The spa also looked very nice even though we did not get a chance to use it.

Not a good time
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Beds were very uncomfortable, condensation leaking from ac onto my suitcase ,dripped all night,and very loud.

The casino seemed nice,although most of the cocktail waitresses were 60+

Our favorite place to stay in Reno. Classy, clean, and pampered without breaking the bank.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

my partner loves playing the slots and we stayed at Peppermill in part because she enjoyed the machines there on past trips. This trip she was disappointed to find no more quarter slots on the floor. We ended up going to Atlantis for the gaming.

check-in/out super smooth, staff polite and friendly and went extra mile to meet our expressed needs (providing robes, additional bottled water, toothbrush, walking tips to nearby lake), room service was prompt and delicious and promptly supplied the couple of items missing. room was a spacious, quiet respite from the hectic events surrounding our son's graduation. Food and service from Biscotti's was on-pointe. The very best thing about the Peppermill?: those ever-present screens with shifting nature scenes from around the world. I'm not a big hotel/casino person, but those scenes make it possible for me to stay and enjoy myself here!

This will be my new “go to” place when I visit Reno.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Dogs were barking in the room next to me. The restaurants are very expensive, but the food is good and the portions are large.

I could escape the smoke of the casino floor.

Fabulous place to stay and play..
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Smoky smell walking through certain areas.

We just sold our home in Florida and are moving to the Reno/Tahoe area. The last time that I was at the Peppermill was 40 years ago when it was a coffee shop with the cool lounge and had a small casino area. I love photography and love that you have magnificent framed photos throughout your resort. Everything about the Peppermill is fabulous, our room, the restaurants, the fireside lounge, spa services. Only negative for me is it was a bit smoky walking through the Casino, I am a non smoker.. But wow ~ Peppermill sets the bar so high!!

Affordable Luxury.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

There were a lot of kids, and since we were there on a weekend, the pool was packed! (Their upper level pool was closed). If we had stayed during the week it might have been less crowded, but unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to enjoy it.

The bed was a cloud. I didn't want to leave because it was sooo much more comfortable than my bed at home. The food And drinks were a little pricey, but amazing! And there's plenty to do even if you don't like casinos. Super clean! The rooms were also very quiet. We couldn't hear anything outside our room!

Besides the cafe disaster I had a wonderful time in a nice clean environment
    • Tuscany Suite

The first night we were there we ate at the cafe about 9 o’clock first off they sat us at a booth we clearly didn’t fit in ( 4 out of 5 of us are on the bigger side) we ordered our apps rather quickly then dinner both took forever and all came out together and we could watch our appetizers sit in the window for at least 10 min while the staff just ran around like chickens with there heads cut off no one knew who’s was what etc I guess the only good thing was my friends wings were taking off the bill and remade because they even looked like they had been sitting out a long time

Loved the buffet and the craps table. all staff involved were terrific. The black jack dealer Micheal was my favorite funny and good speed

Though we have always loved our Peppermill stays, we are disappointed with the spa this time.
    • Tuscany Suite

This time around, the comfort of the spa was not as wonderful as many times before. They have changed the seating in the Caladrium is not comfortable. We used to love the chair and ottoman features.

We always love our stay in the Tuscany tower. Love the rooms and the bathtub is one of our favorite features.

Beautiful Decor in the Tuscan Tower
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

Long wait to check-in. During rush times in late afternoon / early evening every available position at the registration desk should be used. The video screens are great and help, but once the delay stretches to 10 minutes it becomes annoying. Smoking in the casino.

Beautiful Decor in the Tuscan Tower

We had a great time.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The walk to our room was difficult until we found another route that was much easier and shorter. Valet parking was a little deceiving when we pulled into the drive.

All employees were friendly and willing to help.

Vegas hotels could take some pointers from the Peppermill group.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

We were very impressed with the Peppermill. It was impressive they had so many front desk clerks assisting with a busy check-in crowd. The line moved so fast. We actually wished we would have scheduled a longer stay. Such a pleasant surprise. We will stay at Peppermill if we ever are near Reno again.

I think the service and all the staff are really good and always very helpful. I also like that it
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

there is nothing really negative i can say. the only thing was i had to pay more for a room closer to the casino. my husband has knee troubles and the room we got would have been to far to walk.

the beds were great and the staff were wonderful

I would definitely recommend the Peppermill to anyone looking to stay in Reno.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

nothing to add here. All was good

check in , considerate of my inability to walk too far so a room nearby was selected for me. The service and food was good at Biscotti's, but I really liked the one on Virginia St.

5.5
    Casino was too smokey. The spa was amazing.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The cleaning staff for our floor would gather around their station and gab loudly, not moving out of our way when we needed to pass. Our bed linens were dirty and had to be changed before we could go to bed.

Overall I had a very relaxing and excellent stay.
    • Tuscany Suite

Room service food was not that great, particularly the Cobb salad I got and the calamari. My calamari was crispy as in overdone so that was gross and the Cobb I think would have been a better salad if it was smaller with better quality ingredients.

The room was beautiful and spacious.

We thought we were on the wrong floor until we inserted our key and to our surprise it worked!
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

There was a slight scent of cigarette smoke from people smoking in the rooms adjacent to ours but it was tolerable with the air purifier turned on full blast.

EVERYTHING!!! Our registration did not include a breakfast but even without that, it was the most excellent experience staying in that room. Thank you!

Over all I will be back, house keeping was amazing
    • Tuscany Suite

The guy who checked me in seemed to be racist, no eye contact and he sarcastically answered a few of my questions.

Everything. The nightlife was exceptional and on site

Great place for a celebration!
    • Tuscany Suite

Was expecting a call back from room service regarding a special request- never received it

Friendly staff, good food, comfortable room, easy check out with kiosks

Great and fun!
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

We tried to get a scheduled session at the spa, but we were not able to do so due to their full schedule, and nobody canceled.

I liked everything about our stay.

So close to excellent!
    • Tuscany Suite

Walls are a little thin. Could hear everything from the rooms on either side of us. We ordered room service. My husbands dish had an orange garnish, the orange was black inside. Something that would have been hard to miss......

I really wanted a huge jetted bath tub. This one was perfect. Very roomy. The bed was super comfy and the room design was nice.

As first time guests I wanted an up grade, ashamedly to...

More time

As first time guests I wanted an up grade, ashamedly to smoking, they up graded us to the 19 floor corner room of the Toscan Tower. Outstanding accommodations. For two days in a row no less. Hope no one got into hot water! But the in room breakfasts were terrific. Better than could have hoped. Thanks and see ya all soon🤙🏻!

Nice enough.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Quoted rate almost doubled when a "resort fee" was added at the end of reserving. We were given a room in the west wing, outside access only, not fun during the 3.1.18 blizzard.

After the convention I moved to the Pepper Mill. Now they get marketing and my business.
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

"Consigliere" Tower. Yes I know the other spelling. Look this one up. You invite me up to the Tower Lounge because I'm paying $250 a night and what? Hey Mr.T can I get you a drink...$8.50 and please and enjoy the Vienna weinies they are on the house. Even Extended Stay America offers all the beer and wine you can drink. You need to get out more. Marketing 101 - I'll spend more in the casino if you get me high in the tower. Don't try to roll me for every dime, hence my use of "Consigliere". Cheers.

5 stars in the

Comfortable room within easy distance to convention site.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Heater fan was very loud. It was a bit of a maze getting to room in North building. The cigarette smoke just walking through the lobby of the hotel & in the elevator just smelled bad.

Comfortable room, well insulated (couldn’t hear toilet flush in room). I could barely hear television in the next room. The bed was very comfortable & I slept well (except when awakened by heater fan). Really liked parking garage since it was snowing & below freezing so it was short walk to hotel entrance somewhat protected from weather.

Had a great time
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The color theme and fixtures where dated is ready for an update . It was a windy night ,and the window in my room made this howling noise all night long

The 40oz tamahawk ribeye steak was amazing

Clean rooms and good service but the all around experience was not great.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

it was our first time staying at the Peppermill. I booked the room about a month in advance, we ended up on level 2 for our stay but it was an absolute hassle to get to our room.. We had to take an elevator to level 3, then down a service elevator which is extremely dated and gross down to level 2 then when we tried to take a short cut throughout our stay and take the stairs instead of having to go up just to go down and head to valet, it took us to the wrong end of the hotel so we had to navigate our way through the casino to find the front entrance. The large store in the middle of the lobby makes the whole layout very confusing. The room we stayed in faced a driveway and it was peaceful until 3-5 in the morning when we heard nothing but yelling like someone was literally outside our window and it echoed making it louder than it probably was. The casino was ok, it was overcrowded my husband and I really wanted to stick together as we were there celebrating his birthday and it was nearly impossible to find machines with 2 open seats and we kept getting lost trying to find our way back to our room, the front lobby, and the restaurants. All around I think the hotel shows promise but I was disappointed at how everything is laid out. Too hard to navigate I think we will be trying a different hotel next month when we go back to Reno.

The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was nice.

Fun, enjoyable Super Bowl weekend!
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

I didn't get a lot of love from the dealers at Blackjack tables - I worked in Tahoe for Harrah's during college and we always focused on customer service and friendliness. I didn't get friendliness from many dealers at Peppermill.

I loved my room W1093 in the West Wing! It's the only place I'll stay from now on - easy to get to and comfortable and quiet!

Terrible
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

They told me there was no king size beds available. We reserved a king size on your site ..they Gave us a room way out back with 2 double beds a mile away from our vehicle.. finally figured a way to get our suitcases to us . Then check out time in the morning they told us there was a 50 dollars resort fee .. this is the last time for us ... never again that resort is a rip-off . We are Very upset!!!

Very difficult to get to our room-had to take an elevator to...
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Very difficult to get to our room-had to take an elevator to the 3rd floor to get to the skywalk to cross to the north wing, then go down an elevator to the second floor, but still had to descend @8 steps to get to the level of our room.

It was great and fun experience as a first timer. The hotel was awesome!
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

We are expecting to have a microwave in the room.

But it was a great experience and very comfortable stay for my family. The room was so neat and clean.

Relaxing, close to everything, and clean hotel.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

I can’t say any negative things. Overall great experience

The aminities pool and gym were clean. We appreciate the heated pools. The gym was clean and the gym was very clean and all equipment were functioning. The casino does not smell like big cloud of smoke

Wonderful time!
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

I don't like the smell of cigarette smoke as soon as you walk in the doors to check into the hotel.

I loved their service! Everyone is kind and eager to help. I especially love their beds, the MOST comfortable bed at any hotel I've ever stayed.

We will return.....
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

We had to walk to elevators, up to 3rd floor, across the skywalk, down to the 2nd floor, to the West Wing of the property to get to our room. Crazy walking, good exercise I suppose. Sure was far! Housekeeping started knocking on our door at 8am! Front desk staff not friendly at all!

Room was small, but nice. Bed extremely comfortable.

Wonderful until sleeping time because it was always noisy from other adjacent rooms
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The check in went great no issues just that it was robotic and scripted with limited eye contact. The room we selected was none smoking however adjacent cigarettes smells kept coming in and a all night party one night.

Staff friendliness. Cleanliness. Ambiances

Great amenities, friendly staff, clean rooms, beautiful...
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

Great amenities, friendly staff, clean rooms, beautiful decor! Loved everything about this resort. Highly recommend to anyone considering staying here.

Nice room, very clean with friendly staff and good food. Looking for something more romantic.
    • Tuscany Suite

It was a bit pricey for one night,

The room was very nice. I thought I was getting the room with the steam shower, that’s what I requested. It was a surprise overnight stay for my husbands birthday. He’s always wanted to stay in the room with the steam showers, heard about them for 15 years from various friends.

Came with all expectations of not having to leave the...
    • Tuscany Suite

Came with all expectations of not having to leave the property for the duration of my stay. But the food prices are ridiculous so we went elsewhere to eat our meals. Also, I didn’t come with my partner. I came with my wife. I’m not into that PC BS!

Good value for them price, with lot so of amenities. Not the cleanest or most allergy-friendly.
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The air ventilation in the room and casino was not good. My bf and I got all stuffed up. It became hard for us to breath. We requested for a humidifier for the second night. Luckily they had one and that helped tremendously. Now if only the casino floor had one too. Also, the room was not as clean as I had liked. I saw several strands of hair right when we got to the room. After checking in later than we had scheduled, I just decided to clean it myself.

The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of food restaurant choices but we kept going back to Cafe Milano. So good. We wish we had more time to explore the spa and pool area. We’ll be back again.

Buffett was great and so was the Superbowl party but the bread was very hard and ran out of food
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The room was small felt clostiphobic and the room smelled like smoke. I'm a non smoker. I was only able to sleep not be in the room.

Pillows were comfy.

Disgrace
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The room stinked very strongly of perspiration. The room was located on the west wing which is hidden at the back of the property behind the parking lot (10/15 minutes walk from reception). To get to the elevator bank, one needs to carry his/her luggage a flight of stairs (no ramp). In bathroom, air extractor made so much noise/vibration once you would turn on the lights, I took my shower in the dark to avoid having the ceiling fall on me. Staff was completely unapologetic. Left my business card at reception upon departure after I described this very disappointing experience. No attempt from hotel to contact me as of yet. This reflects their overall nonchalance. Disgraceful.

Comfy
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Door doesn't close fully automatically. Doesn't go secure lock when leaving. Leaves a bit of gap so had to run back and make sure door closed.

Simple and Clean

Excellent Propeerty- Highly Recommend Peppermill Renoo

Pillows needed some woork

Excellent property, very clean, food was excellent, staff were great. Very nice hotel and I recommend the Peppermill Reno to all

We were happy with our room.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

We were on floor 5 and we were just above the roof fans. They ran all night long and are very noisy. I almost complained the first night and thought I would just grin and bare it. I think that the staff owes it to the customer to tell them. I would for sure not to stay in that section again. $300 is a lot of money to have to hear that

We were happy with our room. Very clean. Cushy beds and comfortable furniture. One exception

Thank you to the staff for righting the wrong and making our stay a good one!
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Our original room in North Towre was NOT a non-smoking a requested. After calling to the front desk several times, we were moved to an actual non-smoking room. THANK YOU!

The room we ended up renting was great--beds were comfy, tv had very clear pics, the pools were fun, and the food in the restaurants were delicious!

We did a spa day for my best friends birthday and got a room, dinner gambled breakfast
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The customer service party was disappointing. Overall experience with staff people was not friendly.

The staff people were not friendly checking in and checking out. the room supplies were very limited and everything was just not what I expected.

Overall it was good.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The check in experience was bad they told us we made our reservation for February not January and that they were sold out. I showed them my confirmation and they said they put it in by mistake for February. Not a great first impression. Also, where the room location was strange we had to take two elevators and walk far and with kids it wasn't ideal.

We loved the restaurants, the hotel was nice and clean and the price was good.

We will be back, not with a bike in tow however😉
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

No fault of the Peppermill but we were transporting a bicycle on the back of our car and it was stolen from our car.

The Peppermill was spotless, smelled great and had a deluxe room. The staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly.

It was nice property umless you stay im the northwing
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Too much noise didnt get any sleep took security hours to tell some one to be quit and even then didnt help

It was nice property umless you stay im the northwing

Good bed, terrible pillows!
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Cannot believe how big the place has gotten since the 1980's. Seemed like we had to walk to Sparks, to get to the coffee shop.

Good bed, terrible pillows!

Poor
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

This is not a 2.5 rating. It is a Zero. Customers were allowed to smoke anywhere inside or out. The staff would say we tell them not to smoke over here but they still do. My question is why is there still smoking allowed in the Casino? They have this little area in the back for the Non Smoking Casino players. You have to cross 1000 feet of smokers to get to the area. If they have to allow smoking in the casino section half or it off with a glass wall and keep the smokers in a restricted area.

AWESOME
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

Our coffee maker didn't work

It was my husbands 70th birthday,we were treated very well.Loved the bed,room,staff,so much to do.We will be back !!!! You have excellent employees,and a beautiful casino !!!!

Great place to stay that was near resturaunts and the freeway.
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The staff was friendly, the shoe shine gentleman was awesome, and they have a store dedicated to men which improved my experience since I needed to purchase items.

Make sure they tell you exactly how much you're going to...
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Make sure they tell you exactly how much you're going to pay at check out. They did not tell me and I had the impression that I was going to pay 30 dollars less than what I did.

Great Hotel if you are into gamble and heated pool and...
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

Indoor smoking is horrible! 2 min walk to the restaurant and you already smell like ash tray, this was the worst part and queue to the buffet was like 45 mins for dinner

Great Hotel if you are into gamble and heated pool and buffet was great and only 30-45 mins away from ski resorts.

I would stay there again. What was wrong can be easily fixed by Housekeeping.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Room was dirty. Stayed in room 3084, Spider webs in lamp over window, hair in the shower and some sticky substance on the desk. There were fingerprints all over the mirror beside the bed. Elevator was filthy. Something had been splashed and was all over the walls along with finger prints.

Bed was comfortable, food was good, lots of machines to choose from

Good customer service
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Slightly saggy bed, walls thin can hear everything in room next door.

Remodeling the place is no longer on blue overload. When we complained of rowdy drunks in next room they reimbursed a room fee without us asking them to. We just had to alert of the situation.

Disappointed
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

I had to wash other people’s hair out of the bath - ugh! And turn the quilt around as the bed had been mis-made with the inside of the quilt sticking out of the cover at the top of the bed. I felt the room staff were either being pressured to do each room too quickly or not well trained. The decor is heavy and not to my personal taste. With so many good hotels in Reno I won’t be trying this one again

Location and price

Nothing exciting.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The staff asked what view I would like from the hotel, told her mountain, but she put me in one that gave me a view of the building next to the tower we were staying in. The bed was not comfortable at all. I asked for four extra towels and never got them.

Not the best, it was okay.

Amazing stay will always come back!
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The pool area closes early I would love to swim at night. Didnt have the card game "war" like cashe creek in Ca.

What i like about the property was the scenery. Also i liked the rooms and nice everything look with our view from the window. Food is amazing cant wait to go back.

Rooms were comfy
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Expensive.I thought we were Supposed to get a different rate. We stayed for the funeral of my aunt Geral Connolly-Garland (Geri). Food was a lot and no way to eat leftovers with no microwaves.

Rooms were comfy

Very nice enjoyed myself
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

I found mold in the tub told front desk.

The bed was perfect. Most comfortable bed ever.I asked for a microwave and they brought one right up perfect

Love the Peppermill and will stay again
    • Tuscany Suite

Had dinner at Biscotti's and probably will not go back. The waiter was rude and the food was not appealing to the eye or the taste buds. This restaurant was our go to when we visited, now we will have to try another one.

Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at Cafe Milano, great waiter and the staff was very friendly, food was good also.

Unrestful
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

I asked for a quiet room but next door tv was loud, then was awakened at midnight and again at 345 by reveling next door. Then the alarm next to bed went off at 6 but I hadn't set it. I had a wakeup for 7 am.

I really like Peppermill but will probably not stay there again or book through Booking.com
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

Booking.com booked my stay for the incorrect date even though I got an email which confirmed my stay on January 3rd, the hotel said I was booked for March 3 and then had to make me a new reservation; they said they would honor the amount I was originally charged but then when I checked out, the billed me an extra 30$. The hotel said I would have to called Booking.com to fix the problem so that I would not be charged again on March 3rd for the stay I had not booked.

The staff was excellent!!!

Nice place to stay but didn’t like the smell of cigarette smoke.
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

Could smell cigarette smoke as soon as you walk into the hotel/Casino, although some parts of the casino are non smoking.

Comfortable beds, large room, great choice of restaurants and easy parking.

Sal
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

People can smoke inside the casinos , this make the quality of the air inside very bad.

Property design, convenience parking, restaurants inside of resort and the Arcade .

Overall very nice place to stay. Will be back.
    • Tuscany Suite

Weed smell in first room so they moved us. Second room our last night....we got new neighbors who left their kids in the room alone. ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Sound like a football game was going on.

The bed was great. Loved the whirlpool tub.

I love how helpful the staffs, specially the ladies giving...
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

I love how helpful the staffs, specially the ladies giving free drink at the casino, the fastest serving I ever had so far in Reno. Love love the interior design of the room, and love the bath tub 😍

Poor staff surpervision and client treatment.
    • North & West Wing (Outside Building)

The room was hard to get to and required the use of two different elevators. We forgot some items in the room at checkout and called hotel to ask if they could retrieve the items which they did. Upon return they said they didn’t have the items. After talking to surpervisor and numerous hotel staff and over a hour latter items were returned to us. The hotel manager was rude and unprofessional in handeling our situation.

The bed was comfortable

Was NOT as good as expected
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

They were way to expensive plus we didn't get the room we thought we were getting through booking. Com. They tried to overcharge us on the in room movie

Nice shower and pool area
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE THE ENTIRE HOTEL SMELLS LIKE SMOKE! TRIGGERD MY MIGRAINES. RESTURANTS SMELL LIKE SMOKE, FOOD TASTES LIKE SMOKE

Nice shower and pool area

Good restaurants.
    • Peppermill Deluxe Room

The casino was smoky. If the casino cannot be smoke-free, and least they could offer non-smoking tables. I had to leave because inconsiderate gamblers kept blowing smoke on me. My shower, not so great, wasn't draining. I reached in the drain and pulled out three plastic dental flosses.

Good restaurants. I loved the huge moving photographs throughout the hotel. It was mesmerizing. Beautiful property. Nice big room,

Browse Peppermill Resort Spa Casino traveller photo gallery