2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Gulf Shores hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Palm Beach Resort

Reviews of Palm Beach Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

22984 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Gulf Shores, AL 36561, United States of America

#5 of 89 hotels in Gulf Shores

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Wonderful, simple vacation rental; awesome value
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We really have no complaints. It was a great vacation place and we will definitely be staying there again. If we ever stay anywhere else it will just be so that there is an indoor pool.

The bathrooms are huge and clean. The spa tub was very nice!! The rental was exactly as described. The beach view was very nice. Staff were extremely friendly. You definitely get your money's worth with this resort. It's within 15 minutes of anywhere you could want to go but the location itself is very calm and spacious. It's easy to find and very cozy with great views. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is considering it

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

The balcony view- clean rooms and beds
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Poor plumbing- there were four bathrooms and every single one of them had poor flush volume. There wasn’t a plunger anywhere in the condo so I ended up having to purchase a plunger myself.

The balcony view- clean rooms and beds

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Pleasant stay for the price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room only had one remote for 2 tvs, had to ask multiple times for another. Hot water heater makes loud hanging noise when running washer.

Location was great. Unfortunately weather sucked these days.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Amazing!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was non existent!

The condo was beautiful, the views were amazing, the cost was beyond reasonable, the beds were comfortable, and the beach was directly beneath me.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Very disappointing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was not at all like any of the pictures on the site. The pictures showed 3 beds and it only had 2. The furniture was worn out. The refrigerator was rusted the dishes were dirty and sticky. Some of the blinds were missing. I will never stay here again. The whole place was out dated. Very disappointed.

It was in the beach.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

We won't stay here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our room was not clean. Sticky residue on cabinets. Bathroom floors were not even swept when we checked in. Blinds were broken. Dishwasher wouldn't get dishes clean. They were undergoing renovations to the balconies so we were locked out from our balcony without prior notice (booked in May, never received email or phone call to let us know that this would be the case). The pool between A and B was closed due to the renovations (also not disclosed until after check-in). We stayed last year and had a much better experience. The place has definitely gone down hill in the past year.

Love the location and the potential of this property. The Flying Harpoon II has the most amazing Turkey Po-Boy Sandwich on Thanksgiving Day!

WOULD GO BACK
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

HAD MAINTENCE GUYS OUTSIDE THE WINDOWS ON A FEW DAYS - HAD SOME THINGS IN APARTMENT THAT NEEDED FIXING - STOVE NOT THE GREATESS - BURNS NOT WORKING WELL - ALL NOT BIG ISSUES FOR US - WE WERE THERE FOR THE SAND AND BEACH

THE SAND AND VIEW WAS BEAUTIFUL!!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I do not recommend staying here. You will not be looking at the Gulf.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no ocean view even though it was advertised. We were put on the 1st floor by the pool and had to keep the blinds drawn for privacy. The kitchen was sparsely furnished and barely adequate. The decor was tired and basic, not at all what the photo looked like. I asked management if we could change units since we had booked over 6 months in advance and was flatly refused.

Large bathroom

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I was gravely disappointed.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Massive amount of exterior cleaning in progress. Loud noise from equipment the entire last day we were there. No elevator and our unit was on the 5th floor. One in our party has severe health issues. It was a horrible inconvenience to her due to her breathing issues, no elevator the last two days of our stay and the loud noise from the workers made staying in the unit very unpleasant. The swimming pool was closed the entire time we were there. We called the desk to ask questions and voice our concerns and they were not helpful at all. "It was beyond their control"!!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Our vacation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Small balcony. Limited view of the ocean.

Close to Gulf State Park. Large shower. Very nice towels etc. Close to restaurants. Very quiet. Great access to the beach.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Management misshandled this situation.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No hot water in the kitchen. Dishwasher broken. Low water pressure. Construction noise from above at 7 am. Parking lot under repair. Echo from hallways. No offer to move us or compensate our full cost. Poor treatment.

I would not recommend this place.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

The room was nice and comfortable, the kitchen had plenty of...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The view was blocked by the palm trees so you couldn’t see the ocean as well and construction was going on and it was aggravating when you come in and out and the noise plus they didn’t change the garbages outside as much because of it but the room itself was nice.

The room was nice and comfortable, the kitchen had plenty of stuff to cook with.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

I can't wait to come back
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Beds were a little hard and no vending

The location was perfect. I loved the pillows (please tell me where you purchase) and linen had a fabulous smell. We were extremely comfortable

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The condo was super clean and had everything you would need...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The condo was super clean and had everything you would need for your stay. The check in process was quick and seamless and every staff member at the property was super nice and helpful!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

My family and I loved the space and privacy of the resort...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was an issue when we first arrived , but staff worked quickly and professionally to resolved

My family and I loved the space and privacy of the resort and beach view/access was wonderful 😊

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Intimate yet Family oriented
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My husband and I loved everything, from check in the security was very helpful and pleasant. The apartment was easy access, clean and safe.... Next time will try to get a beachfront view... OMG🤗 it was the perfect romantic getaway... We will be back. Sam& Deborah

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Enjoyed our stay very much. Would stay here again if we make it back to the area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only complaint, was on the first floor couldn't see the ocean.

Was very clean. Loved the bathroom. Jacuzzi tub was amazing. Loved having a washer and dryer. We didn't use the kitchen much but was nice having a full kitchen if we wanted to cook.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Ground floor was easy access to the parking lot and to the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They were sanding the side walk directly out side our room, the sound was horrible and the dust made it hard to breath. Our patio chairs were rusted and broke while sitting in one

Ground floor was easy access to the parking lot and to the pool/beach. Room was equipped with the little necessities such as dish soap and laundry detergent

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We loved the pool area n the pool! the beach was wonderful. Stayed at the pool n beach daily.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The dining roon table was broken n ratty looking. the furniture was ok. The construction outside our hall was horrible n dusty n loud. When i booked there was no mention of construction! Staff was was helpful when ref. wasn't cooling. I would probably look for a newer place next time! The sofa sleeper was not comfy at all.

The location, the beach n the pool were Excellent. the bed was so wonderful.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Our room was great!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room was great!! Clean and perfect for us. The only thing was our jet tub didn’t work. Other than that everything was perfect!! We loved the huge shower and big bathroom! We will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Disappointed Travler
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The property is dated and worn. The furniture is out dated,the refrigerator was dirty the floors in the kitchen area was dirty,The spa tub didn’t work. The carpet was dirty.Walking in the hallways felt Motel style.

The bathroom room was spacious.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Great location and very close to beach
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Beds and couch was very uncomfortable for me , needs some sort of doormats to help keep sand from inside room

Walk to beach was perfect , nice view , a/c worked great , overall nice place

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Will certainly come back if the price is right.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was clean and well equipped; however, it could use a little updating.

The rooms were spacious. The bathroom and shower were great. The location to the beach was wonderful.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Nice
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wasn’t a resort feel...didn’t offer the same amenities/activities as most resorts. They did have an activity schedule not just round the clock things to do like most resorts.

Nice spacious apartments

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Nice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They hide the coffee filters inside the disposable cups..i didn't find them untill the day we were leaving.lol..so make sure to check the cups..the ocean view, I booked, was not exactly as they described,and charged me for, it was obscured, and more of a pool view than ocean, but i was able to see some of the beach and ocean so I didn't complain.

It was clean, not too fancy, but nice,clean and comfy!the shower was big and roomy!!! Nice pool areas and the best part, right on the beach !!!

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Very friendly, accomodating staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very friendly, accomodating staff. Grounds are beautifully landscaped. Two gorgeous pools and easy access to the beach. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

The space worked great for us.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The space worked great for us. The bathroom was wonderful. Spacious and had a jet tub and a shower. Wonderful view of the pool and beach from our balcony.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

We had a wonderful stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had a wonderful stay! The resort was in a great location and the beach was beautiful and wasn't crowded at all. The room was a little dated but served it's purpose and the kitchen was equipped with everything you would need!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Everything was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The dryer took an hour before it started drying our clothes. Workers started working on railing or doors at 6:30 am and it sounded like it was vibrating thru out walls.

Everything was great. Location, comfortable, had everything we needed. Will stay again!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

condo and site was great - beach was great
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was very upset that I gave the office my credit card to use, because it was declined after I left they charged my debit card- because I did not respond to the credit card text if the charge was okay to let through. The office should have called me or left me a message - they never reached out to me. I did not have enough money in my account to cover this. They should have called me. I could have got the cc to go through. I spent my weekend trying get family members to get the money in my account. very upsetting

condo and site was great - beach was great

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Awesome!!! Loved our stay!!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The walk to the elevator was a little too distant.

This property exceeded our expectations. We were so comfortable during our vacation some of our family wanted lounge in the apartment instead of the beach.The beds were awesome!! The staff is very friendly and helpful, always with a smile. We will definitely stay at this property again!!!

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

the price, location, equipped kitchen and balcony view
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

some of the furniture was old and damaged, the carpet in bed room was stained, outside stains on the refrigerator

the price, location, equipped kitchen and balcony view

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Great experience, Will visit again!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hot tub Jets would not turn off, I had to cut it off at the breaker. Other than that No complaints.

Nice, Quiet, and close to attractions and restaurants. Room very clean.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

We had a wonderful time at Gulf Shores Palm Beach Resort. We would definitely stay there again.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

We did use the exercise room, but it was rather small. Me and two of my daughters used it once when a mother and son came to work out, so we got off of two of the (three) machines and tried to do floor exercises, but it was pretty tight.

We were very happy with the spacious apartment. We were pleasantly surprised that all rooms had their own bathrooms, plus the powder room off of the kitchen. The covered terrace was just lovely and very useful.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

We had a great time and a Happy 10th wedding anniversary !
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

To look at the beach you had to look sideways ! I will look at the building layout next time . I wish you would have put it on rooms information no a great view of the beach .

The room was nice !!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The location was the best part!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It would have been nice if someone came around to collect the trash bags out of the room each day.

The location was the best part! The resort is quiet and away from all the larger resorts so the beach isn't over crowded with other guests. And our room was just steps from the beach. We traveled with 3 young kids and it was so convenient to be able to walk out of our room and right to the beach. We'll definitely be staying here again the next time we come back to Orange Beach!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

We will definitely stay here next time we are in orange beach area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was very clean and the furnished to meet my expectations. It was so nice to be able to cook breakfast for my family before going to the beach for the day. We also really enjoyed the two pools that are available for the guest.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Room was hot, room not ever serviced.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We didn't get the room we booked. The air conditioning was broke first night, was 79 degrees in our room. There were little bugs all over the room, we were told not to worry about them, they were only nats, they were everywhere including all over the bed.

It was next to the beach. It had a nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

I will be back
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The snack machines sucked and no ice machines and i was supposed to have a room with a balcony when i booked and i was ground level

The room was spacious and the beds were so comfy the pool and beach were great and convient

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

This location is not far from shopping, eating, and activities. I would definately stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I can’t think of anything I didn’t like.

The location was clean, quiet, and had good access to the beach. The room was very clean and had all amenities needed. The price was awesome!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Loved location- our condo had a lot of deficiencies
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Filthy hallways, building very tired looking, our unit was supposed to sleep 4- it only had adequate sleeping for 2, grungy furniture and dangerously rusty balcony furniture (we didn’t risk sitting on it)

Excellent location- beautiful beach

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

It was ok but will try somewhere else next time. I will recommend it to my parents.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Felt like a retirement community. No other vacationers were found. Lots of smokers on balconies.

The bedroom and master bath was huge. Short walk to beach.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Stay here if youre staying around orange beach.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Very nice area and not crowded resort. Fantastic room and seem fairly new. Everything was clean and basic toiletries, dish soap, paper towels, dishes,silverware,and anything you need were included. Staff was very helpful and understanding. Definetely worth booking if you're looking at staying in the area.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Our new off season destination
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location, very nice staff. Located away from the hi-rises, next to the parks and bike trails. Walk across road, rent a bike and hit the trails immediately. Clean well kept beaches.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Awesome all the way!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I noticed was piece of board missing near the spray off area on the beach access board walk. I felt it could cause an injury if someone stepped in it

Exceptionally clean room and grounds as well. Pool was clean, beach was clean staff was very helpful. Will stay again!

Spring trip
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The elevators were a little slow but that’s about it

The room was beautiful the beds were comfortable the bathroom was amazing , the view was very nice and the location was perfect !

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The location was excellent and the beach was beautiful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was excellent and the beach was beautiful. The property is a little rundown and could use some sprucing up. It was very clean however. Owners should spend a little money to bring it back to its former splendor.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The place was very clean had a great view and a warm pool...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was worn and needs replaced. Price was a little high for the Season and room. Several of the things that need attention in the unit Carpet Frayed, needs paint and the shower components are rusted the Toilet in the master has two different size parts and has to be held up. The ceiling fans both are off balance so bad that make horrible noise and need replaced or fixed.

The place was very clean had a great view and a warm pool right on the beach. Great location and the beach is amazing.. Has two pools to accommodate all of the guest. Noise was not an issue as it seem pretty well isolated. The Condo was properly stock with linens and towels. I would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

It was a wonderful vacation and we thoroughly enjoyed the immediate access to the pool and beach!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

When requesting more towels I was told to wash my own in the room in the washer provided. Though I understand it was extremely disappointing to have to unexpectedly do laundry on my only vacation time.

The staff was great and the activities director made an incredible free breakfast on Tuesday. The resort and room were wonderful enough that we were able to just focus on our family and being on vacation.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The property is in a less crowded beach location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was HORRIBLY uncomfortable. It felt like sleeping on concrete with sheets.

The property is in a less crowded beach location. It’s really nice.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Beauty and comfort
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I do wish there were more restaurants within walking distance to the resort.

I really loved the proximity to beach, the view of the room, and the overall comfort of my stay.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Wonderful until the last day...can’t fathom how someone opened the door to our room.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The corridors to get to the room were creepy. We left early the last night. Someone had opened the door to our room and left it open. Nothing was taken, but again, creepy that someone opened the front door and propped it open. We couldn’t sleep there after that.

The location, pool and beach are great!

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Great location, but accomodations were not "resort" worthy.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It could have been much cleaner. Our unit was very banged up, chipped and scarred walls, lots of chipped furniture, soiled and stained couch and chair, dust bunnies, crusty stuff around sinks, fridge was yuck and dishwasher even worse. Tried to use disposal and discovered it was full of broken glass. Felt more like a cheap-o college spring hang out. Very disappointed.

The location was great-could see the beach from our room and right out the back of the resort.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Great location and very clean!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Only problem we had was the stove only had 2 working burners.

Great location and very clean! Also had 2 heated pools as well as being right on the beach and the kids absolutely LOVED it!! The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

White sand, clear blue water and sky. Peaceful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't know this was a condo. A time share. It's fine, but had I known, I would've packed differently. It was advertised as one of the few "hotels" on the beach. I'm so glad it wasn't ! We had peace and quiet privacy. I loved it.

We could see the ocean from our bed. The views were so much better than expected! We were ON the beach! Walk out, go to the pool or swim in the ocean, which we did every day. Definitely will try to book this again next year if its available.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Would definitely return.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It's definitely time for a new mattress on both the master bed and pull out couch. Every once in a while, we would get a smell of cigarette smoke in our unit even though they are all supposed to be non-smoking. Finally, nobody monitors the umbrellas that are put up in front of the beach chairs. The chairs are pretty far back from the water which leaves a big area in front of you for other people to set up. So, even though you pay for your space and there are supposed to be rules about the tents and umbrellas, your entire view may end up being blocked. Oh, and an ice machine somewhere in the building would be great!

We were in D34. The unit was very clean and it was a nice low profile building which meant you weren't waiting all day for elevators and the beach wasn't very crowded. The surrounding buildings are also small. It was a short walk to our beach chairs. It was also very nice how spread out the beach chairs are instead of being elbow to elbow with your neighbor like a lot of other resorts. Will definitely be back if we bring a mattress topper or maybe another unit might be more comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Great oceanfront place. Nice balcony space and great views.

Pool closes at 10

nice clean room. Beautiful landscape and 2 nice pools. Access to the beach was very accessible. Overall great place in a great location

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

The staff was not trained properly.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was not trained properly. I was told I could use a different credit card then the one I held the room on. I gave the staff the card when I checked in. I was told everything was taken care of. When I received my bill it was put on the wrong card. When I called the resort I got the run around from the male staff in charge. He actually argued with me about the whole incident. Did not like that at all.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Had fun as a family! Not impressed with the staff in office, price and deception of room description
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The description online is very deceiving. Stated, “ocean view,” however, we did not have “ocean view,” but pool view! We did not complain, hotel was full. Would not have done any good. Office personnel was not very friendly or helpful. When we inquired into a med check and places around town to visit we were informed, “we have no information to give you!” When leaving we asked about mailing a post card and were informed, “We don’t have stamps, I could tell you how to get to the post office, but it’s hard to find.” We won’t be staying at this hotel again. Just our opinion!

Staying right on the beach. Easy access restaurants and shopping.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

We plan to come back...that is a compliment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A few things were a little worn (ex Our screen door to the balcony didn’t work); But it was still fantastic!

We loved the fact that the resort was exactly as it appeared on the website; We loved that it’s was very laid back, on a stretch of the beach that wasn’t crowed; family atmosphere.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

the pictures that was posted was not of the room but it was...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the pictures that was posted was not of the room but it was very clean. and the picture showed the view of the hotel from the beach view not the street. Also locating the office was very hard when we first arrived.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

3.5
    Watch out for cleaning fee!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Was charged a $200 cleaning fee and all I left was beach towels in the bathroom floor. Not warned about this.

Location was good. Not close to attractions.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Complete waste of money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioning and phone did not work, ice maker, jets on the tub and the shower and towlet was not working properly, it was a complete waste of money. Call and told the office about the issues and nothing was done.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Great Location and Beach
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The unit itself was clean, but needed repairs. The first unit the patio door did not open and the second unit the showers made terrible noises.

The location and beaches are great. It is at the end of the strip, so the beach area is not crowded. The management is more than friendly. We did have an issue that could have been terrible, but the management did help us out. I had booked this trip months age and switched the reservation date months ago. I guess per the resort, Bookings did not communicate the reservation change. Luckily I called to confirm that day and the staff did find us a unit. Not sure who dropped the ball, Bookings or the Resort. Lesson learned, always call to confirm.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

We enjoyed our time at Palm Beach!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We didn’t like that there wasn’t an indoor pool. Our 2nd day of spring break there tuned super windy and cold and there was nothing for them to do at the resort. We also didn’t think the pull out bed was super comfortable. I know it’s a pull out bed, and you can’t have super high expectations. However, the bars going across weren’t comfy.

I loved that we were right one the beach and had the pool. Since it’s not super hot during spring break, we loved that the pool was slightly heated. It was warm enough to enjoy, but not too hot for my toddler. We also loved having a view of both the beach and pool. I (the mom) loved having the LARGE master bathroom with a vanity. It made getting ready a lot easier and faster.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Great location, very relaxed, but needed a cleaning service, and a lobby staff that shared more info
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I asked for a vacuum and extra trash bags for 2 days and never got one so I quit asking. I resorted to using Wal-Mart sacks for trash bags but had to deal with the sand. This was my first time renting a condo type apartment and for the money, I would have liked a cleaning service. I could also feel the springs in the mattress. It would have been nice to have a chair in the bedroom. I didn't like that I had to walk in sand all week in the room. The broom scooper was bent so I could barely sweep up any sand. There was also a spot in the bedroom door that had a hole & had tried to fix but looked bad. Workout rooms were tiny & no windows. On a Wednesday morning 8:00 am a yard worker kept having problems with his leaf blower & kept reving it up & woke us all up. Being on vacation, we were all a little grumpy over it. No lobby, just a very small room you walk in. No evening staff, just a security guard.

I loved how close to the beach we were and our view from the balcony. The pillows were great, the shower, spa tub, washer/dryer was awesome. Closet space was great too. Loved having a separate 1/2 bath as well. Nice hot water, lots of kitchen equipment. Loved the chill atmosphere. Other residents were so kind. James the security guard was very pleasant. The heated pool was fabulous. They provided a complimentary breakfast one morning that was nice but I had to ask about it, no one shared that information with us.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

What’s there not to like. Maybe the elevator was a little slow

Fantastic location. Easy access to everything. Beach located literally as soon as you go outside. Beautiful view from room. Nice clean rooms..Pools are heated. WE Will Be back..

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The beds and pillows were so comfortable.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The beds and pillows were so comfortable. I slept so well. We came home and are now mattress shopping and getting new pillows cause I want to sleep like I did over there!! The weather was cold but that didn't stop us from getting in the heated pool. We were very comfortable and enjoyed their delicious breakfast that they offer on Tuesdays. My kids had a blast and we'll be sure to go back.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Wonderful time. I would recommend to friends and family.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I can't think of anything.

Everything was great. We loved the unit we were in and the view was beautiful. Lots of room, spacious. We hope to visit again.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Best weekend I have had in a long time!! Can’t wait to come back!!

Everything was great!!

Very spacious apartment!! The bed was comfortable, loved the spa tub!! We just loved everything about the place!! Loved that the pool was heated as well!!

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Had a great time. Prettiest white beach I’ve ever seen!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Layout of hotel was odd. No lobby. Small office on side of building. Elevators in the back of building. Hallways were all concrete and had a bad echo when talking or rolling cart. Instead of the normal bell hop carts they used kitchen style utility carts.

Location was great! Beach was beautiful!

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

New favorite Gulf Shores condo!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

That I had to leave. I'll definitely be back!!

This condo was perfect!! My husband and I had the master suite with a huge walk in shower and separate Jacuzzi tub; his and her sinks! Omg. Divine!! The kitchen was fully stocked and our condo was on the 4th floor, with a direct view of the ocean and the pool below. It was just perfect. Balcony was great. Price was great. Night check in with the security guard was a pleasant breeze. Walmart and common eateries are all within a 2 mile radius.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Great Time in Orange Beach
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Right on the beach. It was very clean and properly prepped for guests. The bed was super and the bathroom was just WOW. It was quiet due to the time of my rental which was great for me. I totally loved it.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

It was quiet and extremely peaceful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed wasn’t great. I do have a back problems. But the bed was really lumpy and it simply needs to be replaced. But it wasn’t horrible by any means.

It was quiet and extremely peaceful. The view was amazing. And if you leave the doors open you can take a nap with the sound of the waves crashing on the beach! The location was amazing. It looks far away (on the map) but trust me it isn’t. It’s like 3 mins from the store, and 15 from the mall. It’s perfect for “getting away” without going into the middle of nowhere!

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Overall it was very pleasant and I'd book it all over again in a heartbeat.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Some furniture was old and worn out. New carpet was badly needed in the bedroom and the tile floors could have been cleaner upping arrival.

The location is fantastic. Convenient in every possible way. There's no bad room here concerning a beach view and my stay was comfortable and peaceful.

We Price Match