2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Orange Beach hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Perdido Beach Resort

Reviews of Perdido Beach Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

27200 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, AL 36561, United States of America

#3 of 88 hotels in Orange Beach

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

The staff went overboard to be welcoming.
    • Inland View King

Nothing. I would go back in a second!!!

The staff went overboard to be welcoming. The rooms had lots of space and were comfortable. Loved the music in the evenings.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Perfect. Hope to come back again next year.
    • Angle View King

Nothing. We had a great stay.

You felt like you were in a friend’s home visiting. Perfect access to white sand beach. Stayed s few extra days because it was so comfy.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay by far the best resort.
    • Inland View Queen

Everything was excellent. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone. Very convenient to the beach and such a beautiful view. I love it.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Perdido Beach Resort was a great place to continue our Beachgiving tradition.
    • Inland View Queen

I had been told by some locals that the property was in a decline, I saw no evidence of this.

There was a lot to like at Perdido Beach Resort. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms that were also very quiet, easy beach access; in house amenities, speedy elevators, and restaurants that were a good value. My family of three enjoyed a five night stay during the Thanksgiving holiday. We were on the 7th floor with an inland view. We found the hotel to be a very good value. If you like to fish the proximity to the Perdido Pass jetty is a real bonus. Good fishing in the pass or beach side as well.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

WE HAVE BEEN STAYING THERE FOR YEARS. JUST NEED TO STEP UP A TAD. DO THE LITTLE THINGS.
    • Pool View King

ROOM WAS A LITTLE WORN. LIGHT COVERING WAS COMING OFF. GLASS SLIDING DOORS WERE NOT CLEANED. NO CHAIRS TO RENT ON THE BEACH.

Location/Staff is great

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

over all really enjoyed it.
    • Gulf View King

It was fine but there was a wedding reception right outside my room that went on until 10pm (loud) I did not care. In fact I enjoyed it but I could see how it might annoy some people. So a little warning at check in would have been nice.

I enjoyed the ease of everything being right there

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Staff was very helpful. I plan to stay there again.

Bottom of pool was unusually rough. Easy to get an abrasion on feet, toes and knees.

Bed was comfortable. Room was big and clean. Pool area was beautiful. Lots of enjoyable music. Food was good and price was reasonable. Liked everything about the place.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Overall, a decent place to stay.
    • Inland View Queen

Smoking area at poolside bar extended too far out into the pool area. I am not exaggerating, half the pool area had a smoke smell during busier times.

Good location. Nice pool with bridge connecting pool area directly to the beach. The beach was clean and nice. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Overall we had a great time.
    • Inland View Queen

That I did not have an ocean view, I should have said something once I realized it but I didn’t.

Everything was great. I really thought though when I booked it that I had requested an ocean view and a king bed, I did not get either of those. But everything else was great.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

I would probably try another hotel in the area.
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

The fiood in the restaurant was fair to poor. The bun was stale and the burger thin and dry. Service took too long. Also, for a hotel of this nightly rate there should definitely be better complimentary coffee and creamers. There wasnt any decaf.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Everything was clean and beautiful!
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

AC in the room (and at least our hallway) was freezing cold, but then again I get cold easily so that was no ones fault but mine!

Everything was clean and beautiful!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

We had a great time! We will be back soon!
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

Too many children for me. Would be nice to have an adults only pool. Not terrible though.

You really didn't have to leave the property if you didn't want to. Staff, food, valet, prices were all good.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Not the best value, but comfortable beds.
    • Pool View Queen

Hairdryer didn't work. Ants in the bathroom. Shower outdated. Check out was 11am but conference didnt end until 4:30 and if you wanted a late checkout was it over $100...

Location Bed was comfortable A/c worked great

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The beach access was very convenient and overall it was a...
    • Inland View Queen

It was a little crowded and because of the bar in the pool area, it wasn't as kid friendly as I had anticipated

The beach access was very convenient and overall it was a nice place to stay

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Beautiful resort with nice amenities at a great location for a reasonable price.
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

There was a large group attending a convention at the resort & they made a huge mess at the pool area. They had large vodka bottles & ice chests everywhere. Plastic cups, beer cans & food leftovers litered the entire pool area. No staff members attempted to clean the area after they had left. Security cane by in the evening & closed a few umbrellas and just stepped over the mess rather than clean it or send another staff member to do so. The pool area looked like a Days Inn during spring break and nobody seemed to care. That being said, the pool area was beautiful when staff tended to it.

The resort was as beautiful as pictured. The pool area, pool bar & grill & resort restaurants were wonderful. Our room was ready for early check in & was clean, comfortable & spacious. Housekeeping & Valet provided excellent service.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Anniversary get away
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

One day they ran out out of towels at the pool area and we had to grab small towels from the gym to dry off. A minor inconvenience really.

Close to shopping and restaurants. The facilities were clean and the staff were friendly, with a gorgeous pool and the ocean was right out the back door.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Bed too soft.
    • Gulf View King

Firmer bed and lower price

Bed too soft. Beach employee that set up and took down was very impressive. The care she took of the American a fag was commendable.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Everything was at hand.
    • Inland View King

My only issue was the mattress, it was too soft. I like a more firm mattress.

Everything was at hand. 3 restaurants on the premises. Beautiful atmosphere and Valet was amazing! Everyone was very kind and courteous.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Perdido Beach resort
    • Gulf View Queen

Closet doors were poorly planned and you cant get in and out of bathroom if someone is in closet. Also bathroom doors are sliding and wont lock or sometimes even shut properly

staff very helpful

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Great location, staff, and pricing.
    • Inland View Queen

We had 1 waitress who did not come back to check on us at all during our meal until after we had asked another waitress if we could speak with a manager about one of our entrées. Suddenly our waitress appeared. We heard her telling another guest she had been out on a smoke break. The blue crab tacos are not good at all, please remove them from the menu. Other than that our stay was good.

We appreciate the employees who came to work to be there for their team and guests during the storm. Great location and accommodations.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Nice!

There was nothing

Great location. Great staff. Excellant value for the money. I'm ready to book next year's trip. If you want a relaxing beach vacation you really never have to leave the property.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

It was great. We will go back.

N/A I loved it!

Everything was great here. We absolutely enjoyed our stay and we will be going back for a longer stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was awesome!

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Great resort! We will be coming back!
    • Pass View King

The hot tub area wasn’t generally overseen so lots of parents just let their kids invade the space when other adults were trying to relax

So many things to do without even leaving the resort was a huge plus! The gym was also really nice, most resorts don’t have more than 2-3 machines but they had a whole setup which was really great!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Very good breakfast !!!

Nothing !!!

Very clean, lots of food and drinks close by, great views, easy access to beach. Great pool. Very nice place. Friendly people and valet service excellent service.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

overall
    • Inland View King

Bed was hard, housekeeping made TONS of noise with us staying in room 6026 (they slammed doors way too many times....even to the point where our heads were lifted off of the headboard as we were sitting up flushed with the headboard, no microwave in room.

The location, the amenities, the front desk hotel staff, the concierge, our view, the spacious room, THE PIZZA!!!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Well unfortunately we only had two nights to stay there but the whole time I’m in the entertainment
    • Pass View Queen

The only negative thing was the fact that I felt like they should’ve had a complementary breakfast but other than that everything was awesome

I made they had free valet which was perfect because me and my daughter since they were so many things to do right there on the property we didn’t have to worry about getting our car we were able to just eat and enjoy and do everything right there

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

THe convenience of walking out the resort straight to a...
    • Inland View Queen

For the cost I did expect the room to be more modern. The showers were difficult to Operate. You have to manually pull a nozzle to start the shower. No microwave in the room had to walk to

THe convenience of walking out the resort straight to a private beach area. The resort and beach was clean and safe.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Fab time at the beach!
    • Inland View Queen

Really friendly staff. Great pool facilities, with lots of sun beds. Nice to be so close to the beach, with very easy access. Tried both restaurants. Food and service very good in both. Room was a great size, and it was nice to have the sink separate to the main bathroom. Bathroom also a good size. Great to have a fridge. Room was well serviced every day.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

The pizza and ice cream at the pizzeria were very delicious...
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

The bar by the pool closed around 6pm which is before the sun even went down. It would be nice to have a cocktail to watch the sunset and wind down the day.

The pizza and ice cream at the pizzeria were very delicious and reasonably priced. The beaches are beautiful!

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

This resort came highly to us. Next time we are in the are we will be back!
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

No late checkout. No beach service for beverages or snacks. Complimentary water bottles in room would have been nice.

Enjoyed our stay and the resort. The beds were so comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

It was not pleasant.
    • Pass View Queen

To begin with, the front desk could not find my reservation. The room was smaller than it appeared on the internet. The room smelled! There were crumbs in the chair. My debit card number was stolen and used on the same day that I paid at the resort. Just wondering if this is a coincidence? The room cost me $766. This was way too much for two nights! Also, upon arrival, the refrigerator was not working properly. The only really positive about this resort was the employees were very nice.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

We will not return.
    • Angle View King

Room was 2 hrs late being ready. They did not compensate except for one drink ticket. Poor service all around. Not enough staff for parking/valet. We had long wait times for everything. Overall, a disappointment for the money spent.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Bed is co comfortable!
    • Gulf View King

Bed is co comfortable! Love sitting around the pool and being able to get drinks and snacks. Also restaurants at the hotel are great and also walking distance to other great places.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

We enjoyed the our stay in the property except for the service
    • Angle View King

The food in the restaurant was great they need to get rid of the servant staff they are Terrible

The valet parking then check in eat drink and be merry

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Our beach vacay spot!
    • Angle View King

Parking was ok, not bad. They only let the luggage carriers use the trollies and they were kinda slow, like they probably could've hired a little more help maybe. I can't really say too much bad about here as it's really wonderful! The staff was kinda friendly, could've been a bit more cheerful tho, workers seemed a little on the drab side.

Beach front, pools, PIZZA & ICE CREAM. Fireworks show for July 4th had to be the biggest I've ever seen!!!! Elevators were FAST! You can tell they have excellent order in the management of everything they goes on at the resort.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Overall, a great experience.
    • Inland View King

The resort seemed to be short-staffed in the restaurants. The staff that was working did great & were friendly, but all seemed overwhelmed. We also expected more seafood in the restaurants, being an ocean side resort & all.

The bed was really comfortable. The breakfast buffet was great! The pizza joint in the resort was super delicious.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Everyone we encountered was friendly from the front desk...
    • Inland View Queen

Beds could have been more comfortable. The woman bartender was pleasant to my husband, but was rude to me when I walked up without him, go figure.

Everyone we encountered was friendly from the front desk staff to the operator on the phone and the housekeeping staff. Everyone was smiling and greeted us when we walked by--hotel was clean, rooms were quiet at night, pool was cold and clean, walk to the beach was short. I travelled here with my husband, son, and nephew and would recommend to friends to stay here. The fireworks show for the 4th of July was awesome--it did get rained out a bit at the end, but you can tell they really go all out--worth the extra $35/person for the buffet dinner and fireworks show. Check-in was a breeze and the young man that helped me was friendly. Check out was even easier because you don't even have to stop by the desk, just have to pick up the phone and let them know you were leaving. Looking forward to staying here next summer!

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

My kids overall had a great time and most of the staff was very pleasant to deal with.
    • Inland View Queen

I did not like the fact that I called about 2 1/2 hours ahead of time and asked for early check in and the young lady stated to me at that time that my room was ready, only to arrive and hour early and be told that my room isn’t available and I would have to wait until 4 and there would be guaranteed checkin. At 3:59 I got back in line to check in and told again “I’m sorry your room isn’t ready yet”. Only after asking for a manager was I accommodated and given a room. That should not had happen. All this transpired and I’d already been charged for the one night in advance of $315 and once I arrived the additional bihhh was charged. All before I was even given a room. I felt that was poor business practice. I personally feel there should be a better system in place for check in. Especially when you’re charging upfront and the kind of money you charge per night.

Location was great. Pool and restaurants were very accommodating. Most of the staff was very kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Location in regard to other establishments is great.
    • Inland View King

It was just kind of basic and the food at the actual resort really really was terrible. Don’t order room service.

Location in regard to other establishments is great.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Just perfect!
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

Beach was full of seaweed but that's out of their control.

Beautiful views and a comfortable, clean room. Loved the choice of places to eat. I could literally have never left the resort! During my stay a fabulous band entertained a party but we all got to enjoy! Also a fantastic fireworks display! Had a wonderful stay!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

We had an awesome time as a family!!!
    • Inland View Queen

The size of the bathrooms

It was more than we expected, once are cars were parked we didn't have to leave the property.the beach is right there. The amenities were awesome 4 restaurants, indoor /outdoor pool and hot tubs. The rooms had great views, bathrooms were a bit small, comfy beds

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Beautiful location, lots of amenities.
    • Inland View Queen

The resort was very nice. Clean, well kept and family friendly. The view from the balcony was breath taking! The concierge was friendly and knowledgeable. The ladies working the front lobby desk were kind. My only regret is we couldn't stay longer. The local food we experienced, was overpriced for the quality. So much so that my KIDS were asking for sandwiches! We did not eat at the resort. I'm thinking we should have! They have lots of amenities to meet anyone's needs. Quiet dining to Pizza. Even pool side access to one of the diners. We will be going back! **There aren't any stores to stop and grab things you forgot or snacks once you cross the toll bridge.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Everything was great I enjoyed I didn't want to leave
    • Inland View Queen

The only thing I could think of is the pizza parlor what short-staffed which caused the lines to be long but other than that really nothing I'm sure that was because someone called out but other staff members from other areas helped out and really this wasn't a big deal it was only thing that stood out to me.

The valet personnel was awesome. Very friendly. The view was great. The location was great. The convenience of everything located at the hotel. Nice bar by the pool. We really enjoyed. And free valet parking.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Great resort! Will stay there again!
    • Pass View King

The resort was excellent! We really enjoyed the beach and didn't have to walk far to get to the beach. The restaurants at the resort were wonderful, we ate there most of our stay, the food was really good and the prices were very reasonable, the staff was very friendly. The Pass King room was very nice, we could see the pass and gulf from the balcony.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Very comfortable beds and quiet rooms.
    • Inland View Queen

Very comfortable beds and quiet rooms. On site restaurants offered many food choices. Live music by pool was a really nice touch. Pool water was surprisingly cool on a very hot day, very refreshing.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

It was directly by the beach.
    • Pool View Queen

The selection of restaurant inside of hotel. The food was over cooked and salty.

It was directly by the beach. Walking distance From our hotel. Which was very convenient

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Great family getaway
    • Pool View King

The only downside was Level 30 restaurant. $15 crab quesadillas were overpriced and underwhelming. Taco Bell puts out quesadillas with more filling. And the chips were stale. Stick with the pizza and pool side grill.

Pool bar and staff were great. Gym was clean. Right on the beach! Best valet team around!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Great Family Vacation!
    • Inland View Queen

First time to the area. We could not have been more pleased with the resort. Easy access to the beach. You could spend your entire stay at the resort without leaving.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Beautiful grounds.
    • Inland View Queen

Bed linens could be a bit more comfortable. They felt a little rough against skin that's been in the sun and chlorine all day. Other than that, completely happy.

Beautiful grounds. Great pool area. Easy access to beach. Great view from balcony. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

We came, we saw, we won’t return.
    • Inland View King

To start we had a used bar of soap in our shower and an almost empty mouthwash on our sink. The staff wasn’t friendly or even personable, the bed linens smelled musty and the view might as well have been a wall. The hotel wasn’t near any local or advertised activities. They put towels down in front of the doors by the pool to stop the rain from coming in and then left them sitting there the following morning.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and we will stay there again.
    • Pool View Queen

The breakfast buffet was quite pricey at 14.00 a person. It would be nice if they offered a continental buffet free of charge like most hotels. I realize they do offer other amenities that other hotels don't offer and that was awesome, but it would have been nice to be able to just pick up something small on the way out to the beach to hold you over for lunch without having to pay so much.So since it was so pricy we decided to eat an early lunch at 11:00 and then head to the beach. We placed our order within 15 minutes of sitting down. It took over an hour to receive our food. We had eaten outside the day before to the walk up grill which took about 10 minutes total so we thought it would be about the same here being that they had basically the same stuff.

Extremely comfortable beds. Loved the valet. Our refrigerator quite cooling at 1:30 in the morning and maintenance was sent up to fix it. They responded in 10 min and had it fixed very quickly. Really liked that they had onsite places to eat.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Fun and relaxing
    • Pool View Queen

Very clean and up to date. The balcony was great so we could enjoy the beautiful view of the beach and pool while drinking coffee or a cocktail. This place was outstanding!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Had a great time and would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to friends and family.
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

Small bathroom but liked everything else.

I really liked that the room was roomy but the bathroom was rather small. Beds were really comfy and the food at the restaurants was very good. Jessi at check-in was so friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Best place we have stayed down here in 15 years
    • Pool View King

Wished theu had a washer and dryer somewhere to do laundry. But the resort would do it for you if needed.

Everything was perfect! We will definitely stay here again. It will be hard to find any place like this on the beach down here.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

It was just what we needed hadn't had any type of vacation for a while just wanted to get away
    • Angle View King

The bed was a little soft for my taste and it was a little pricey but that was my own fault because we didn't book till the night before we left

The staff was excellent everyone smiled and was very helpful with whatever we asked of them

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

I absolutely loved my stay!
    • Inland View Queen

Perfect location, beach front was amazing. The Resort Pizza shop has the best pizza in Alabama and the ice cream delicious!!! Very clean beautiful room with a breathtaking view!! After my first time I couldn’t wait until the next weekend to come back!!! Definitely recommend The Perdido Beach Resort to everyone!!!

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Friendly staff,great resort, my daughter loved the kiddy...
    • Angle View Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like that I kept being asked for my license every time I went to get a drink at the bar !

Friendly staff,great resort, my daughter loved the kiddy pool and the beach!

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Love this place, I have stayed here 2 times within the last 6 weeks.

Everything great

Everything you need in one place. Food, Drinks, pool, Beach, and the service is great. You can drive five minutes and be at shopping or other places to eat. The resort is located close to everything.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

VERY NICE and WILL recommend this resort!
    • Inland View Queen

No microwave in room even though there was one on the floor.

Angle view of beach was better than expected. Short walk to parking lot. Pool area had palm trees:) Everyone in hotel was very accommodating . Elevator seemed fast. Restaurants on location and room service. Loved the resort!!!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Expensive but sort of worth it.
    • Gulf View King

Expensive but sort of worth it. The beach was great and the facility was good, could have been better for the money. The carpets need cleaning. The staff was not the friendly, did what they had to do and did not go that extra at all. It seemed like we had to beg for some coffee in our room.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

My family and I enjoyed the pool area and being located on...

Just needs a casino

My family and I enjoyed the pool area and being located on the beach restaurants for all types of budgets and taste very clean staff very helpful

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Our stay was luxuriously fun.
    • Inland View Queen

10:00 last call a bit early on a Friday night at lobby bar no exhaust fan in the bathroom

The meal in the Voyagers was spectacular! Amazingly wonderful combination of flavors, all cooked to perfection... and service unequaled. Thank you!!!! Entertainment in lobby in the evening was enjoyable, lending to intermingling of guests. Also, the gym facility was superb!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

We had a great time. We will be back
    • Inland View Queen

Breakfast is not included and is way overpriced. $13.95 for a buffet that is pretty good but not worth that amount.

Really nice place, great pool, right on the beach

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

We found blood stains or some type of bodily fluids on the sheet my babies were laying on.
    • Inland View Queen

The bed that my two daughters crawled into at bed time. And this is no funny matter. My wife went to tuck them in and noticed a spot on the sheets she pulled the covers back and was sickened at the sight of blood on our little girls bed. We were outraged.

We liked the girl who was at the front desk during our check-in. She went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

This resort was gorgeous and the view to the beach was incredible!!

Nothing noted

Jessi at the front desk was FABULOUS!!! She welcomed me with a very pleasant attitude and the most sincere and beautiful smile!! My room was cleaned daily and my sheets were changed and bed made up every day. This was a much appreciated welcome at the end of busy days at a conference. It made relaxing and resting much easier.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

It was a great weekend getaway.
    • Inland View Queen

The maids didn’t clean our room .

The facility was beautiful . We had a great view of the ocean . There was a wonderful pool . It was close to a lot of great restaurants.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Just what I needed!
    • Inland View Queen

I can't think of anything....anything!

Never have to leave the resort. Beach, pool, bar, restaurants, ice cream shop, room service, towels, gift shop, book excursions, etc. Perfect! Good shrimp! Comfortable beds! Great views! Awesome staff! White sand! Seashells!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Upon arriving we were told that being we were there to get...
    • Gulf View King

Upon arriving we were told that being we were there to get married for honeymoon, that we would receive either 2 complimentary deserts with dinner for 2 @ Voyagers or a complimentary bottle of wine. We went to Voyagers and upon being seated by Host Eddie, I explained what we were told and he not only questioned me, he RUDELY AND HASTILY CORRECTED me that it was NOT desserts - it was DESSERT FOR TWO! And in fact, I had not even chosen which we would like to have! Then, my Husband had been speaking to someone else ( a woman waitress) and referred to her as "Ma'am" as he is a VERY POLITE gentleman - and as Eddie spoke, he accidentally said "yes ma'am" and before he could correct himself, Eddie rudely looked at him and said "IT'S SIR!!!" . Nevertheless, after that encounter we decided to go enjoy our dinner after our wedding elsewhere. I explained to Eddie that his correcting us and being rude about such petty "details" was somewhat distasteful. In turn, I called front desk to inquire (and explain this encounter) about if we could enjoy one of the complimentary offers in our room and whomever was operating front desk at 10pm that night was very rude and unhelpful as well. Needless to say, we did not receive anything complimentary and was a little upset as we spent $1,250 for 4 nights (nearly $300/night) as the site stated it was nearly booked and the Resort was not even close to booked. Felt we could have been better accommodated. That is all! The rest of the Staff was amazing!!!! Misty and Greg Frillou

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Amazing location, amazing pool, easy parking, easy beach access but upper staff is very rude.
    • Inland View Queen

Most of the staff are very rude and condescending. Front desk management is very rude and unhelpful. I’ve had two unpleasant encounters with the blonde woman with the Eastern European accent. She is extremely condescending, rude and unhelpful. Being as nice and courteous as I can be she clearly just doesn’t care and she seems like you’re always bothering her. The lower staff like housekeeping, pizza shop (Ryan is extremely friendly), etc are very nice and respectful. The prices of food, especially breakfast at latitude 30 (correct name?) is outrageous! Breakfast is NOT complimentary like nearly every other hotel in the area. I paid $18 plus tip for one adult! It was a basic breakfast buffet with minimal choices. The upper staff needs better hospitality retraining and the resort should definitely consider offering free breakfast or a lower price at least.

I like the location, parking, pool and the ice cream and pizza shop.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Relaxing
    • Inland View Queen

Staff was awesome! Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly and helpful! Pool bar is conveniently located and drink very good. Pool area clean and lots of chairs. The bed ... so comfy! You really dont even need to leave the facility if you didn't want to. 4 restaurants on site ... something for everyone. Already planning girls trip next year.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

It was our honeymoon and it was beautiful
    • Pass View King

The coffee in and at the restaurant was of poor quality with no nice creamer or flavors it sounds small but not it you get a headache by 9 without yr morning cup of Joe

Staff view

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

OK, wasn't what I expected but we could have done worse.
    • Gulf View King

Access to beach was terrible, made my hand bleed and got splinters which infected from the raw wood rails. Not sure how or if a handicapped person could even go to the beach. Everyone isn't 20 trying to go up and down steps to beach. Could not get a cart/rack to take your stuff to your room, never got a bellman, had to make 4 trips and give the car keys to the front guy each time, never told us to go to bottom level and take it in. For the room price, shouldn't have to rent beach chairs.

Outdoor grounds, bedding

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

The view was spectacular, the room was very clean, and I will recommend this resort to everyone!
    • Angle View King

It was very hard to find a parking spot within a close distance to the entrance to our side of the facility.

The room was clean and spacious, the staff was very courteous and accommodating, taking extra care to ensure the safety of my guest and I.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Had a great dinner here the first night which worked out...
    • Inland View Queen

The bathrooms are kind of small. My shower didn’t drain too well but that might have been from being on a higher level.

Had a great dinner here the first night which worked out perfect for us getting here right at dinner and starving. Everything was easy to access. My room was clean and tidy and matched the picture. I got exactly what I thought I was.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Wonderful clean and fun

It’s great!

Loved it all we needed at one place, hotel, beach, breakfast lunch and dinner, valet parking , clean rooms. Indoor and outdoor pools Love love

We Price Match