Reviews of Home2 Suites By Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center 2 stars

6110 Peachtree Dunwoody Road , Atlanta, GA 30328, USA

#165 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

overall I was pleased with my stay at the hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

House keeping was not aware of my extended stay and woke me up by knocking at the door.

I did not eat breakfast there but I did rest well. The pillows and bed was very comfortable.

nothing.

We all arrived to hotel at 3 AM. There was construction starting at 9 am that woke all four rooms up. An (empty) toilet flooded INTO one of our bedrooms, leaving 2 of our 7 without showers for the day. The manager did nothing about it. Outside smelled like construction broke a gas line. Terrible hotel. terrible experience

nothing.

Scale from 1-10 on hotel: a “4”.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fact wasn’t told before booking hotel under construction. What a spoiler. Upset about it.

Very disappointed in hotel. Wasn’t told until after paid for room that it was under construction. If I hadve known that wouldn’t have stayed there/booked there. Outside hotel was awful due to construction. Makes me never want to book thru booking.com ever again. Put a slight damper on trip.

Horrible Experience
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

First off this hotel should not even be listed on the website for rooms available!!! My family and I arrived on the 15th for my son’s birthday. I chose this Comfort Suites because the one in Hot Springs was perfect.. They were working on the building all while we were there.. I had this smell that made my stomach hurt.. Not to mention we had to be moved from our first room because there were black bugs crawling around.. to get to second room without a mirror door on door way. We went to buy plug in fresheners to give the room a sense of smell. I was so disappointed. Our last night the housekeepers did not leave any face towels. We went to front desk to get some and she said that they only had 4 towels till morning and wanted to give us only two. Not to mention it was 5 of us. Furious I was. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.. You guys have to do better.. Visit the property before putting it on you all site or something!!! 😡😡😡

It was pretty lousy...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff were horrible. One girl at the front desk was clueless. Why do they hire people to work the front desk that hate people?

Teresa was great.

Overpriced, unwhelming
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

You name it. although the facility is undergoing renovation, from the moment I arrived it was a questionable environment. The night desk person was not the least bit personable. The room was really very bad for the inflated price. It looked like a 1980's room complete with stained dirty carpeting, a strange tavern like odor and in general not a welcoming room at all. At 11PM two channels of the cable went off air and never returned until sometime in the morning. All in all, I won't be be staying at this or any other Comfort Inn in the near future.

Not much. Needed to stay in the area at the last minute and this was the only property with vacancy near the medical facilities

We will never stay at a Comfort Suites again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Under construction, awful mold smell on our floor, cold breakfast, unlnowledgable staff. Huge fight in the middle of the night in one room that staff did nothing about.

Definitely Decieved
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is extremely outdated. I first noticed this getting on the elevator to go to my room. The elevator was extremely slow, nasty and needed to be cleaned and probably serviced. Upon getting off the elevator, the first thing I noticed was the dirty and old carpet. The carpet had stains and a horrible smell. Inside the room, the carpet was dirt with several stains as well, it just didn’t smell as bad. My boyfriend joked and stated that it looked like someone had been shot in our room and there were blood stains on the carpet and walls which it possibly could have been the case from the looks. The bathroom was clean but outdated. The ceiling had water stains that ran down the wall. Would never give this hotel a 3 star rating, maybe a 2 at best

Excellent location and the staff was extremely nice. Check in was very quick as well as checking out. Also, the continental breakfast was very good. They had a good selection.

Besides some minor issues the stay was good.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was in the middle of being remodeled so the windows were all covered up and no natural lighting was able to come into the room, which I believe is why the room seemed dark. The floors were all nasty and the bathroom need to be remolded, the shower and toilet especially.

The room was good, the beds were very comfortable and everything worked in the room. They gave a continental breakfast every morning and have a small store inside the property to buy little snacks.

Buyer beware.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Picture for gym was not the gym we got- yuck! Pool was closed. Their elevators were filthy and had seen better days. My room was missing one door on mirrored closet, there was always debris on the floor, even after the maid cleaned, couch needed cleaning, hairdryer had seen better days, bathtub was old, paint was peeling and the bars and handles were rusty, windows were taped over, ice machines broke down constantly and breakfast was usually cold eggs and mini sausage-and had no bacon. I paid $125/night for a $48/night room.

The king size bed was clean and comfortable.

It's okay, I guess. But could have been much better.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Something needs to be done in the hall ways, installing air filters in hall ways would be better than the musky weed smell coming from the rooms and rugs. Instructions of how to use the waffle iron would be helpful, example "spray the iron prior to using it." Please fix the shower rod so the curtain does not droop in the middle during a shower. Water gets everywhere, which is why the warped bathroom door couldn't close full. The staff should pick up the phone when one calls from room; I had to go down to the lobby to speak to someone, who came running to the front desk.

I enjoyed the shuttle service provided by the hotel. I think it should run on the weekends too. Also evening/night staff should be able to book it the day before for you, not just morning staff.

management was helpful when making reservations and...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Eggs could have been real, they were powdered. Maids could speak louder, barely audible Beds were uncomfortable

management was helpful when making reservations and answering all my questions before I checked in

Housekeeping took one of my shot glasses that i bought from...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping took one of my shot glasses that i bought from the Georgia aquarium. the portraits were falling off the wall. it smelled like sewage the 4 days i stayed there on the 5th floor.

There was a nice variety of breakfast food, the bed was nice...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only one of the elevators was working which cause a delay in waiting to either go upstairs or downstairs. The stairway is equipped with an emergency exit that sounds when open at the first floor, taking away the option to walk down the stairs to the first floor.

There was a nice variety of breakfast food, the bed was nice and comfortable.

smells and run down
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

it smelled awful, and was run down. The hallway smelled like cat urine, badly. they had the hall window open. It could be a nice place however, our room was missing pictures on the wall and the hanger for the pictures just left. the room was decent enough but you had to hold your breath to escape the smell of the hallway. The elevators are trash. We got stuck on one and was able to get off and take the stairs(we were on the second floor, it couldn't make it ????) really overpaid for the room

nice location

Nice location for the price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was a little uncomfortable. Room was located near the elevators and ice machine. Noisy @ times. bathroom was a little smaller than expected.

Location. It was close to shopping area and restaurants.

Great facility, staff needs better training
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was confusion at check-in and neither of the people manning the desk seemed to really know how to handle it. It all worked out fine, but took almost 15 minutes to check in. Also, I had a maintenance issue with the shower in my room. I reported it, and if anyone visited the room to check it out while I was away, I never received notification about whether and how it had been addressed. It made me a little leery about using the shower.

The room was clean and well-equipped with what I needed to prepare meals in the room.

Nice experience of staying at this hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is easy accessed by public transportation system. The breakfast is wonderful, and easy to buy food or get to restaurants nearby. The hotel provide free wifi with good connection quality.

Dont book here
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The photos on the website makes the room look big but in reality it's small. The bathroom was tiny. On top of that we seen multiply roaches in the bathroom. I was highly disappointed in hotel room will never book here again.

The staff was nice. The location was great because we was close to everything, perimeter mall and restaurants. Breakfast was ok

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

I would book here again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping came way to early and I didn't like the smell of the hallways, not sure what to compare it to but it wasn't very pleasant.

The complementary breakfast was a plus, they had a variety of things to choose from. The facility was clean and the staff was very friendly. Our couch also had a pull out bed which was perfect.

All together our stay was good & would stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was alil cramped. I hate the shower curtians in EVERY hotel, LOL.

Was located perfectly around the places we had to travel to. The bed was super comfy. The staff was VERY nice.

The beds were very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't have butter/margarine for two days for breakfast. Hotel needs to be updated. Carpet has an odor.

The beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Loved the area.

Unworthy of 3 stars
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was hard, the room smelled like moth balls and I had to spray my body spray to change the aroma, there were mildew spots on the ceiling in the bathroom, the refrigerator froze the food (which was highly disappointing, since I bought groceries from home and food from restaurants), and my computer wouldnt connect to the Wi-Fi because the firewall on my laptop.

The breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Some times the best are overrated 🙈🙈🙈🙈
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel staff act like they don't know nothing abt nothing the breakfast was no real breakfast I've stayed at cheaper hotels and they offered more food to eat

Hotel look

We;ll stay there again, hopefully a different room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were in room 207. Dresser was badly broken, and the shower curtain hung a foot into the tub area. Room needs to be updated. We had key problems.

Breakfast fantastic. Rooms were spacious. Two computers for customer use with good printers.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Nice hotel! Clean and affordable!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There are a few updates that could be done.. for instance, the elevator and carpet.

The hotel was clean.. the breakfast was good...the staff was great from the front desk clerk to the housekeeper!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Would stay again
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was too much air freshener sprayed in the hallways. As allergy sufferers it was overwhelming.

Breakfast eggs and sausage were very good. The room was large and quiet.

Nice location but wasn't satisfied with cleanliness!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The carpet was full of stains and as well as the room couches. When I walked in the restroom and seen the tub and all of the mildew in the tile it was a deal breaker for me.

The size of the hotel very nice and also the hotels location but the hotel needs improvement.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Could have been better
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk kept my debit card until I needed it to pay for supper and realized I didn't have it!! Got it back later that night!? The toilet stopped up in the morning and I had a meeting!! The room was too hot even at 65 on heat!!

The water was soft

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

All in all, it was acceptable, but we would probably not stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Refrigerator in the room was unplugged. I pulled it away from the wall and plugged it in. Did not work. Called front desk and a gentleman came up. He pulled it away from the wall, adjusted something and said it would start cooling. Never worked. I called the front desk the second night and asked that maintenance come back up. After waiting over 30 minutes, I called the front desk and cancelled the request. As a result, our leftovers from the restaurant we dined at needed to be discarded as we could not keep it cold. The web site stated that a newspaper would be delivered to the room. Never saw a newspaper. The first night we stayed there, it was noisy, but that was not their fault.

The staff was very pleasant. Food was hot and satisfactory at breakfast.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

NOT worth the MONEY we paid for "COMFORT SUITE?"
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed mattress was hard for a pillow top, we changed rooms and still the same. The staff was great but we didn't get that wake up call the last day we were there so it was hurry, hurry, hurry to get to airport.

breakfast was the same evryday, eggs were crumbles

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Fabulous location by Perimeter Mall!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs a little more care in fixing things up - cracked floor tiles, scars on furniture and wallpaper, hot and cold water on the wrong side. Bed hard. Ice machine out of ice on our floor. No bill under the door-had to ask for it. All not really bad...but you asked!

Location great. Room good. Breakfast fine and the staff tried to keep up with refilling as best they could. Lots of towels. Refreshing lemon water in the lobby. Great room rate.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

They need to offer some choices of gluten free breakfast...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The property needs general maintenanace and replacement of carpets and wallcovering.

They need to offer some choices of gluten free breakfast food, but the coffee is very good. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms, in my experience, have been very clean.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

The room was very clean and spacious.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the elevator maintenance certification was expired. The elevator was very slow and took forever for the doors to open.

The room was very clean and spacious. very Soft bed. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Nice and quiet area.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Could have been a little bit cleaner in places.

Nice and quiet area. Close to MARTA station. Friendly staff. Good sized room with Fridge and Microwave.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

This hotel experience was not good!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty! Pubic hair in and around tub! Hair on sink. We were allowed to change rooms and although we were inconvenienced with the late night move we were not allowed a late check out!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Convenient location with clean rooms
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was lovely and very clean. The bed was super comfy. The hotel itself is within 2 minutes walk from a nice little shopping strip with food, groceries and last minute essentials plus close access to the major highways. Loved it!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Good for the price
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tub was stopped up. When taking a shower the water didn't go down so the water was stationery in the tub.

The Customer Service was excellent!!!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Comfort Suites Perimeter was a perfect stay. Only wish we had more time there.

No improvement necessary!

Bed and linens were perfect. Extremely quiet day and evening. Air condition very efficient. Large room with comfortable seating area.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

A Nice Place to Stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

If I could have stayed longer

If anything was any better, I would have gotten scared and said something is wrong this is too good. I absolutely enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

i liked the service and the location.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

what i didnt like was after i paid my deposit. they stil tryed to bill my card. That is Un-acceptable!

i liked the service and the location. the breakfast was fresh and if i could have stayed longer i would have..

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

The lobby, hallways,elevators and breakfast area had no air...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The lobby, hallways,elevators and breakfast area had no air conditioning in 90 degree heat. Stayed in August same conditions. Another guest said he had flown in and stayed last week with the same conditions. No excuse. Will not be back. Nor will the gentlemen who checked out before me.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Comfortable Surprises
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Now I am better informed that Comfort Suites is an accessible, basic but comfortable,Bed and Breakfast accommodation with ironing facility,hairdryer,Telly, microwave and refrigerator in bedroom.....no luxury...no frills. My eyes caught a glimpse of a washer and drier tucked in a corner in the hallway.

Staff! Kevin and Ebony superb Customer relations. Arrived tired famished and grumpy, late evening expecting to find a restaurant to order food using room service and a porter to help with my bags :) Both made me feel welcome and went the extra mile to ensure I had dinner the first night and helped with getting my baggage to my room.Staff generally friendly, courteous and helpful.Learnt how to make waffles using the electric waffle maker!!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

The room and the breakfast was great!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

One employee at the check in counter was rude and actually said "well I can cancel your reservation and you can go across the street" really??

The room and the breakfast was great!

It was ok
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The tub was clogged while showering

Up keep on the flow of breakfast until the end of time

Rooms don’t feel fresh
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction zone. Bathrooms outdated , cracks, etc.

The room was spacious.

It was a place to sleep...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was lumpy, slept part of the night in the desk chair.

Staff was very friendly.

We had a great time. Everything was nice.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Need better launfry sources.

How helpfhl the staff were @ the facility and they met all accomodations.

Pillows were perfect
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

AC unit blowing white pieces of packing peanuts all over my room

Pillows were perfect

Fair
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was being renovated. The parking area was tight.fair

The bed was very comfortable.

The front desk told me she was discounting my stay$20 Friday r the inconvenience. I do not see that
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I was not informed that facility was under renovation. There was odor and equipment everywhere.

nothing about the hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our sink didn’t work, the place is old and the staff wasn’t friendly

nothing about the hotel. It’s old and dirty looking

Was renovating the building

Was renovating the building

Friendly staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A room ready for its guests

Friendly staff

Very disappointed.

Very comfortable bed.

Generally a nice hotel. The renovation was a surprise and high prices during it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Renovation mess. Lack of parking spaces. Details in the bathroom that need fixing.

The location was great. The room was fairly comfortable.

Pricilla was very nice. The rest of the staff was horrible.

Construction going on

Sufficient Accomodations at a good price for a short stay.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction, Elevator were very dirty because of this... It was understandable.

Quick stay. Coffee & Sausage were very good. Staff friendly.

Good stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Have more variety of food to choose from

No, the eggs were not fluffy at all.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No, the eggs were not fluffy at all. Everything else was very good.

Very clean, sweet and helpful staff.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The only problem was that the elevator didn't scene to work properly.

Very clean, sweet and helpful staff.

Really great breakfast.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They 're doing remodeling work on 6 & 7 until 6 PM.

Really great breakfast. Breakfast lady keeps the room beautifully.

I would not stay here gain - too run down- aging.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel needs upgrade! Remodel, out of date.

Ok
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fact I could not cancel my booking for this overpriced room

The staff was very kind the breakfast was great

Can't think of anything

The staff was very kind the breakfast was great

Food

Food

Other than what was mentioned above, it was fine.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Second morning our room had no bath cloths or bath mat

Very convenient location with a very good hot/cold breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only one elevator was in service during our stay.

The shuttle service to the Marta and the surrounding area was greatly appreciated.

Overall good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator was broke and the 1 that was in use was slow the pool was cold and dirty

Breakfast was ok

I was very pleased with the location and room.would most definelty stay there again

breakfast stopping early.

Nice size room and clean.

It was an all-around great experience. I will be staying here again.

I liked it all!

Barely acceptable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of room. Definitely a mediocre job of sweeping when you find food on the floor.

It was very pleasent.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms and hallways smelled of smoke. Also had to clean the bathroom it dod not look too clean.

Room very spacious. Breakfast area is roomy

Home Away From Home
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It just feels like my home away from home when I stay there.

Home Away Frome Home

No complaints at all.

Rooms are clean, fresh looking, great staff when you need something... Had stayed here before and had the same experience.