Reviews of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter 4 stars

#4 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

5.5

Best of the best! ❤
    • Standard King Room

Honestly everything was absolutely perfect! This was the best hotel I've stayed in and I'm definitely going to stick with them.

The location was great. The staff was great. The room was amazing! I hate I couldn't stay longer.

Very relaxing experience!
    • Standard King Room

Walls were thin so you can hear other guest.

Room was very modern and spacious. Bathroom was nice with a nice granite/ marble sink. Location is right near mall and restaurants.

Good accomadations for a great price
    • Club King Suite

The ice machine on my floor and the floors above and below me didn't work for my whole stay although I reached out to concierge. They accommodated my needs by bringing ice from the bar downstairs.

The bed was very comfortable, I feel asleep like a baby and forgot with the TV on most nights. The staff was also very friendly and accommodating.

Good hotel bad party planning.
    • Standard King Room

How they changed my cousins wedding coordinator practically the day of the wedding. How outrageous the appetizers were for the wedding. How we had to wait for our room block when the other hotel with a room block for the wedding was ready at 7 am didn’t show that the hotel appreciated being chosen to host ge wedding.

I liked the rooms and the facility I liked the toiletries and the landscaping.

This property is super clean with very friendly customer...
    • Standard King Room

Nothing bad to say about this place . I have been here more than twice and service is excellent

This property is super clean with very friendly customer service oriented staff . This property can pass for a five star property . The rooms are super clean and food is good . This is a place you can go and you sure to get a five star service anytime. One of my favorite hotels in the city of Atlanta. I love this place and it gets my 10 points all the time .

This hotel was very clean, comfortable and in a very nice...
    • Standard King Room

This hotel was very clean, comfortable and in a very nice area with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Highly recommended if looking to stay in the Atlanta Perimeter area.

This was a pretty nice hotel
    • Standard King Room

My first day at the hotel the housekeeper didn’t knock on door and walked straight in!! I was highly pissed!! The pool was also down! I was a bit disappointed

This was a pretty nice hotel

Pet cleaning fee and pet fee per night.
    • Standard King Room

Pet cleaning fee and pet fee per night. Wasn’t like this last time I stayed. Shouldn’t take 100$ to clean after a 20lb pet who’s in a crate the whole time

I enjoyed the hotel cleanliness, location, nestled lake walk and the attentive professional staff!
    • Standard King Room

The pool was closed for remodeling and it didn't state that prior to my stay but it was ok.

I like that I was greeted with a smile and dignity. The hotel staff was very presentable and professional. The manager Mr. Lester was attentive to all my needs. The location was perfect for restaurants and the shopping mall was within walking distance. The valet service at the hotel and the shuttle was a big plus! The highlight for me was the happy hour and the live band nightly 8:30 -11pm. I will stay again and refer my friends and family!

I’ve stayed at this property many times.
    • Standard King Room

The lady checking us in has a very bad attitude and got to the point where she answered the phone and completely took her attention off of me. She was very rude.

I’ve stayed at this property many times. I’ve always had a nice stay.

We had a fantastic and relaxing stay at Le Meridien
    • Standard King Room

Walls were a bit thin. Did not affect me, as we were in a secluded corner of our floor, but I could hear my tiny Bluetooth speaker outside the room. If it was a busy weekend it might have been an issue.

Modern design, great value for the money. Central location allowed for quick access to downtown as well as North Georgia State Parks. Enjoyed th Illy coffee machine. My partner LOVES to take baths and enjoyed the spacious tub.

I will go back!
    • Standard King Room

The tub, we changed rooms though and that room with a walk in shower was beautiful. I would definitely book again maybe a suite next time.

Location, luxury

Comfy stay.
    • Club King Room

Everything was wonderful it was just a few maintenance issues in my room. That were fixed, but were there.

I loved the way it looks, the location, the sky lounge and the staff is nice.

The staff was NOT very attentive.
    • Standard King Room

Our toilet seat broke halfway thru our stay. We called the front desk and told them. They said they would send someone to fix but they never did. Also, we ran out of toilet paper and had to go downstairs at 4am. When we went to go back up, the elevator was broken.

The bed and linen was very comfortable.

Loved every minute of my stay

No complaints at all.

Wonderful hotel!!! We had the Club Executive Suite and it was amazing, the view was amazing, and the service far exceeded my expectations. My children and husband loved it as well.

Comfortable big room modern decor very quiet and convenient...
    • Standard King Room

Charge for a refrigerator in room though my daughter was not charged because she had young kids.Also traffic is horrible on Friday afternoons coming into the hotel and getting out of there from 3-8 pm.Not hotels fault .

Comfortable big room modern decor very quiet and convenient location across from Perimeter Mall restaurant breakfast very good.

Everyone was super friendly -- the room service staff, the...
    • Standard King Room

Everyone was super friendly -- the room service staff, the desk staff, the hotel shuttle driver, etc. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was strong, and the room was clean.

Comfort, access, welcoming environment.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is definitely amazing, just wish there was an airport shuttle option.

Le Meridien is a wonderful hotel. It is a modern eclectic establishment with a lively atmosphere. It sits near many dining choices, shopping, and some night-life.

The hotel room was the cleanest room I’ve ever stayed in,...
    • Standard King Room

The hotel room was the cleanest room I’ve ever stayed in, and the mattress was the most comfortable hotel mattress I’ve ever slept on. Awesome stay, all around.

Beautiful hotel, great location (with some difficulties)
    • Standard King Room

There was confusion about payment when we arrived so although we were charged, the hotel didn't show it correctly and wanted to charge us again. It took management to clear it up. It left us standing at the desk for 30 min waiting to check in for a prepaid room. We were later locked out of our rooms and had to go back to the front desk at 1 am.

The decor was beautiful and it was clean. The staff was also very friendly.

Convenient Hotel with more than meets the eye.
    • Standard King Room

$30 for a small frozen pizza that wasn't good and a 10oz coke. There was a hair on the toilet when I lifted the seat that was not mine. The coffee mugs had coffee stains on the outside of them and there was a light fixture broken that I considered dangerous.

Hotel is conveniently located near Perimeter Mall and interstate access. Self parking is a+ and the room size is extremely comfortable.

Well worth it and will book the hotel again!
    • Standard King Room

Water pressure in the shower was very low and hot water wasn’t as hot as expected

Loved the room size and the staff! Room was very clean and location is convenient!

Lavish and Modern
    • Club Executive Suite

Excellent hotel the staff and atmosphere was well worth the money. I enjoyed the executive suite with my fiancé and the food and hotel services were excellent. I will most definitely be visiting again.

One of the best..
    • Standard King Room

The pool was closed , wish it wasn’t cold lol will be back in Summer when it opens again.

Staff was friendly , the room was really clean and luxury. The view was incredible and was right by the mall. One of the best hotels I’ve ever been to.

Other than that it was a good stay
    • Standard King Room

The receptionalist or those who tell you what rooms you in. Took money under false pretense and I found out later that money was there in my account.

The bed was very comfortable

It was amazing and can’t wait to stay there again.
    • Standard King Room

I wish they had heated pools.

I loved the staff and the facility. We had a great time for my boyfriends birthday. I have already recommended to several friends.

Excellent stay for the price!

Limited parking

Nice staff, easy check in, comfortable and spacious room. Very clean, and the staff freshen up our room while we were away. No complaints, nice stay for the price.

It was very close to everything, great location, big clean rooms.
    • Standard King Room

I was charged for items I did not use. The hotel charged me 5.21 claiming I used the mini bar. This is impossible as I refused the Key that was offer for the mini bar, they should have that records to see that what I said was true. I called the manager he did call me back, he stated he would refund but never did. Beware you will pay for parking. Only on Fri, Sat and Sun it is free and you have to pay for wifi

It is very Modern and clean. The rooms are a good size and the nice robes are a great plus.

I really enjoyed my stay and I would recommend to friends and colleagues.
    • Standard King Room

I enjoyed the food and the live jazz. The location was central to a lot of activities and directly across from the Perimeter Mall. Free gated parking a plus. The rooms were spacious and, the staff was friendly. This was my second time staying at this property and I can honestly say it was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend this property.

Beware of hotel activities before booking a room hoping for a peaceful evening!
    • Standard King Room

I did NOT like the fact I was not made aware of the Halloween Extravaganza party happening in the lobby the evening of our hotel check-in. We traveled from Nashville, TN after a long day of work and were looking forward to a nice quiet evening to escape from the Halloween shenanigans of Nashville. The event also let guests attending the party take up hotel parking for guests so I was aimlessly searching the property for a place to park once I arrived. Looking online, it seemed as if this hotel was a very upscale, chic, quiet place to retreat to. However, the Halloween madhouse in the lobby said otherwise. I completely understand this was a holiday weekend we stayed at the property, but most hotels have parties such as this on a higher floor or AWAY from the lobby check-in area. I requested a high floor to get away from the partygoers, however, it was impossible to escape, or so it seemed. The room beside us must have been a LARGE suite because I counted 17 people (at least 6 of them were screaming kids) in the room as I waited for the elevator to go back downstairs to request another room. Finally, after moving rooms again we got settled and were able to relax with a few glasses of wine and watching TV. I realize this post may sound as if I am a lame old person, however, I am only 28 and was in ATL purchasing a vehicle for the evening, and just wanted to get a good nights sleep to return to Nashville the following day. All in all, I believe events such as this should be held out of the way of normal hotel visitors and also announced or advertised on websites so people know what to expect. I loved the hotel, I just wish I could've enjoyed it more outside of the rave happening in the lobby.

I definitely liked the look and feel of this hotel. The proximity to restaurants, shopping, and ease of access was also great! The room was absolutely amazing. It was very modern, spacious, and clean. The bed, pillows, and comforter were super plush and having a door from the living area to the bedroom was a BONUS!

The front desk staff was very friendly.
    • Standard King Room

The rooms can be a little more updated and the elevators need to be replaced. The inside of the elevator needs work.

The front desk staff was very friendly.

It was very plesant.
    • Standard King Room

The only thing was there was a stain on the white frabric headboard.

Enjoyed the pressure on the shower along with the size of the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable.

Stay wAs good but price at check out was slightly higher than what was agreed on Booking.com website
    • Standard King Room

The price on booking.com website was cheaper compared to the bills of 160 they charged me which not great . They should charge the agreed amount

The place is clean and check in and check out is fast

My stay was ok
    • Standard King Room

1. I didn't like the bathroom setting! It wasn't clean as I expected 2. The refrigerator in the room was locked so that I could'nt store any of my baby food 3. No microwave

The room was clean and super comfy

Noisy hotel ! Noisy population of almost animal customers
    • Standard King Room

Very noisy hotel Isolation is very bad - difficult to sleep ! Had to change twice room to hear almost nothing !

Upgraded to a suite following noise on 2 different rooms tried in the 2nd floor Very good commercial reaction of employees at reception

Food at the on-site restaurant and room service was...
    • Club King Room

Strange smell from the carpet in my room. Tile floor would be better than carpet given the cost of the room

Food at the on-site restaurant and room service was excellent. I passed on the breakfast buffet and ordered the pancakes, they were divine .

The pool area, the gym and the rooms are very nice.
    • Club King Room

Staff was not efficient / disorganized, not very service oriented (especially compared to what you normally can expect from Meridien hotels) Breakfast overpriced

The pool area, the gym and the rooms are very nice. Beds were great.

The room was large and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

There were dogs everywhere in the hotel. It created a situation where I didn't want to leave my room until check out time.

The room was large and comfortable. The bed was really nice and the shower was good as well.

Horrible and will never recommend it to anyone. This hotel didn't offer the service of a rated hotel
    • Club King Suite

We literally had to beg for our room to be cleaned. For every service request we made, we had to wait almost an hour. For things as little as plates and silverware, then they bring plates and plastic cutlery!!!!! That was just appalling and it happened twice! The guy who brough it, had the effrontery to tell us the hotel was full that's why! Same thing with housekeeping. They always had a reason for not making the room. Everyone had an excuse for every complain, rather than apologize and fix the issue. This hotel shouldn't not be rated. If I were to rate it, it won't even be a 1 star!

Nothing! This is the worst hotel I have stayed in!

Friendly staff, lovely décor-bespoke, bar facility in lobby,...
    • Standard King Room

Electronic key entry. During our stay, a guest checking in was apparently assigned our same room in error and was able to gain entrance into our room whilst we were sleeping. The horror and surprise of all parties involved! Free parking only on Fridays and Saturdays otherwise $14 per night for parking.

Friendly staff, lovely décor-bespoke, bar facility in lobby, on site parking. Comfortable bed.

Unhappy customer
    • Standard King Room

Rude staff, wouldn't let me use my card as I am not yet 21 (even though I had called previously to check this would be ok). I was referred to as a minor, I am 20 years old and believe this is not the case but was then asked if I wanted the key to the minibar. I was allowed to underage drink but not allowed to oh for the hotel (weird). Very overpriced, not even in a good location, and everything comes at an extra cost (wifi, phone calls etc).

Nicely decorated rooms and comfortable bed.

The staff was awesome!
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

The cleanliness of my room was no where near up to par! There were used utensils under the couch in my suite, then as I proceeded to them, there were two nails on the carpet! I called and informed them and they assured me the room would be properly cleaned upon my return from eating! Came back and the utensils were gone, but the two nails were exactly where I seen them before. Not to mention that there were ha sprints all on the walls in the bathroom which you could make out because the walls were covered in a mysterious white residue. Needless to say, their cleaning staff NEEDS to do WAY better because this hotel is NOT CHEAP!

The staff was awesome! The location was nice!

• Standard King Room

NOTHING was complimentary. BUT coffee. Severely disappointed. I'm not from Atlanta or Georgia so I know no where to run and grab breakfast or food and I'm at my hotel I shouldn't have to leave to always eat. We had to go somewhere to eat for everything. Candy was $4.00 in our room. It was my birthday and got nothing. Also I HATED they took money out of my banking!!!! After they told me I could pay cash up front at the property MANY times. Barely anything was like they said it would be. If I had to rate my stay I would say 4 out of a 10.

The pool was nice

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Sometimes trying to be nice just lets people push you over.
    • Standard King Room

When I first got here I booked a $237 room for $109 and they gave me a handicap room when I ask for a different room they took forever to come up did not even offer me a free breakfast and gave me one of the lesser of the nicer rooms of their standard rooms instead of trying to please me as a customer. I understand she was not aware that the room was handicapped but they actually tried to argue with me and tell me that it was not when there's clearly small Furniture missing furniture and a doorbell for handicapped people she gave me the room right next door and to not offer to try to compensate me in any other way for my inconvenience

I like the property is up-to-date and modern., however I think when you use a discount service they give you the lesser of the rooms and don't offer you any amenities at all whatsoever

The hotel is convenient to Perimeter mall and othrr hotels,
    • Standard King Room

Parking was tight and a problem. Had to park in tow away zone overnight. That wasn't a good feeling. Staff took up a lot of parking spots.

Had live entertainment in lobby,

The bartender was very sweet.
    • Standard King Room

Our AC in our room didn't work, there was no power to the control box. Called the front desk and the engineer was sent about 11:30, opened the wall and cut it on and said to give it a few and it would kick on. We sweat all night until it finally cut on at 6 am. The lady at the front desk said it was my fault cause I didn't call back down...gave me $25 off the stay..woo? Then my boyfriend pulled the car around and their valet employee wouldn't leave him alone, harassed him even after he moved the car where they told him. I called three times to speak with a manager and was told each time rudely that I would get a call back, finally I refused and said I would hold. Manager got on, said that the valet employees said it never happened. Then I said it was unacceptable and that I had never had so many issues with a hotel. She laughed under her breathe and said "ok, sorry we ruined you husbands birthday and said buh bye" AWFUL. I WILL NEVER GO BACK. I will follow up with their corporate as well.

The bartender was very sweet.

i won't be returning!!!!!!
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

no microwave, no refrigerator, no kitchen, what a waste of space !!!! Carpet needs to be cleaned Badly !!! this room has three trash baskets ,i tried for two days to get trash bags for them,but too no avail sad

the king club suite lot's of space,

I'll pass on this hotel next time!
    • Standard King Room

Hotel was just ok. Room was average, but noise from hall was very loud well into the wee hours of the morning. Bed was uncomfortable. I was underwhelmed.

Very good staff.
    • Standard King Room

They had three family reunions booked on the Saturday we stayed. Kids running all over the place. I am not sure if they are booking 4 star on weekends.

The bar and professionalism of the staff.

Very nice hotel with plenty of room to relax, staff was friendly but not very helpful.
    • Standard King Room

The pool was closed for resurfacing during our trip which was very disappointing. One of my requirements when searching for a hotel was a nice pool. We were not notified by booking.com that the pool was closed prior to our arrival.

The lobby was very nice and the onsite bar and restaraunt were a bonus. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The outdoor sitting area was a beautiful and relaxing area to sit and have a glass of wine in the evening.

Le Meridian is a great place and I will book a stay with them again!
    • Standard King Room

The pool was down for repairs..... At the end of June just when you want to be in a pool.

The bed was comfortable and the place was the cleanest I have ever seen. The staff were all amazing.

Be prepared to pay more for inconvenience
    • Standard King Room

The paid wifi was so inconvenient ,also the room was not as clean as I would've expected being a 4 star hotel. Also the inability to have a late checkout was an inconvenience and I had never been denied a late checkout at other hotels ever.

The bed was extremely comfortable, the view was really nice.

Pleasant Stay
    • Standard King Room

You could hear people talking in the hallway. There were stains on the inner sleeve of the robe.

The bed was very comfy. Nice big desk area to work on. The design of the room was nice. Cool espresso machine in the room.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Phenomenal!
    • Standard King Room

Extremely comfortable bed, SUPER SPACIOUS room with large windows and an awesome view! Very courteous staff helped us feel very comfortable and welcomed. Everything from the loofa to the complimentary hygiene products to the ice machines ! This hotel is excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Can not wait to go again.

It was my first time but won't be my last!!
    • Standard King Room

The internet in the room could be free instead of paying daily for usage.

The entire staff was very professional which made my stay comfortable. Room was exceptionally maintained.

Excellent Hotel...
    • Standard King Room

The only issue, the hotel never cleaned our room. I called countless times and no show no clean. That was upsetting.

Beautiful Property, clean, great location

Overall Pleasant..
    • Club King Room

Valet parking was $20/day. Not the issue. The issue is, random front counter employees with no driving/parking experience parking your vehicle! Front counter person gets locked in vehicle. When she finally understands us to roll down the window, I asked her "did you not think to just push the unlock door button?" She said "No" & laughed..

Beds, shower pressure & pillows. Location was great.

Book it now...totally worth it!!!
    • Standard King Room

The design and decor is amazing. The staff is exceptional. I asked for a few specific request for a special date night weekend and they met every request like a champ!!!

Not your typical SPG experience!
    • Standard King Room

It was definitely not your normal SPG experience! Both nights, there were "hotel parties" going on, where children looked after children (literally) I called security until 3:30am and then the police came! Second night was even worse, a slumber party of young girls, they ran up and down the hallways, knocking on doors! That lasted until midnight! While the parking was gated, we came back often to find groups of people just hanging out in the parking lot-smoking and drinking. There were questionable stains on the sofa in our room as well! The staff did what they could, but it was most definitely not worth the money!

The location was neutral to different shops!

The continental breakfast.
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

Someone slipped in the tub and the staff was respondent not really caring. They need bath mats in the tubs. Tubs are very slippery.

The continental breakfast. Very good staff

Modern and spacious with accommodating staff
    • Standard King Room

Couldn't get hot water only warm shower but the sink was hot. Other than that very nice!

The aesthetics and design of the hotel were beautiful especially for the price. Very modern and accommodating. Pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Highly Recommended
    • Standard King Room

Given how stylish the room was, the bathroom was somewhat underwhelming, but had adequate supplies. I did not like that the parking is open to the public, but cannot complain about the complimentary weekend parking. Also, the security guards are young females. I came in late after dinner by myself and there was a shady looking individual wearing a hood and just standing at the end of the private guest parking lot. He was just standing and staring at me as I unloaded muy trunk. Right then, another single female guest also entered the parking lot. I could tell the individual made her uncomfortable as well. We both walked towards the front of the hotel together. The two female security guards were standing at the front of the hotel talking. They were unable to see the parking lot from their vantage point. This did not make me feel very secure. If something had taken place in the parking lot, they would not have been able to see it. With a background in security, I know they should have been roaming or standing in a position where they could have a better view of the property. This was the only negative experience that I had. I did not report it as nothing significant happened. The individual walked away and off the property after we walked inside.

The bed was comfortable. The blackout curtain curves around by the window leaving no light coming in. I like that a hairdryer is provided and there was an espresso machine in the room. The flexible reading lights above the bed are a nice touch. There is a wonderful bar in the lobby. The hotel is very close to the mall.

Great night and excellent hotel. Thanks
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

The hotel was great but my car was damaged outside by hit and run.

Very nice room and space. Definitely a nice hotel. Only problem I had was that my car was damaged by a hit and run when parked outside.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Good renovation but could have been better
    • Standard King Room

There was no mini fridge or sink in the kitchen area of the suite. Also the sink height in the bathroom was so high that I had to pick my child up to wash her hands. She is tall enough to reach a normal bathroom sink.

I loved the contemporary décor and the entertainment in the lobby.

Beautiful property, taken care of with concern, fabulous location
    • Club King Room

The gym was dark, did not smell well and with beautiful property possibly incorporate bikes on property to use around area for exercise. I went in turned around and walked out and decided to exercise outside. Needs to be brighter interior laid out differently with different areas. Possibly have outdoor bikes to ride around property.

Club level was great. Was not sure if you could order from bar but would be nice to have a a glass of wine, did not know how or see a menu. Would have been nice at end of day to have that opportunity. Did see appetizers but not too much. The staff was kind and helpful. light music might be nice playing when serving food and beverages classical in morning (spa like) would not interfere with others watching television. More cold drink options like coconut water, flavored teas iced, lemons, limes for beverages.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Disappointed
    • Standard King Room

House keeping was not efficient in cleaning our room during our stay. on check out we were asked if every thing was satisfactory, I said I was not impressed by housekeeping and the front desk host totally ignored my comment.

The location and room decor

The beds were comfortable.
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

You would think that there would be a refrigerator or microwave equipped in the rooms for the price that you pay.

The beds were comfortable. The hotel entrance is welcoming. The staff is very nice.

Great stay! But couldn't sleep due to people never sleeping above us or slamming doors.
    • Standard King Room

All hours of the night people constantly coming from elevator from downstairs after drinking slamming doors and being up almost all night.

I liked that the room was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable! It had a young atmosphere that was really great

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

For luxury, convenience, and a friendly staff, stay at LeMeridian!
    • Standard King Room

LeMeridian was in a general area of several events I attended. The people were very nice and helpful. Breakfast, from room service, on my last day was delicious.

I loved my stay.
    • Club King Room

There wasn't anything that I didn't like. I enjoyed the weekend.

The space and comfort of the rooms were great. I loved the live music on friday,even though I didnt get to stop and enjoy.(I will next time.)The food was good as well.

Disappointing and yet Surprising
    • Club King Suite with Two King Beds

They honestly need to hire a new cleaning crew! The room had a used water bottle between the night stand and the bed. The mirror on bathroom counter had stains underneath it as though they have been cleaning around it as opposed to removing it to clean. This alone says alot... Also, I could see where the room furniture was not properly cleaned. Made all the more obvious when we opened the curtains. The crew failed to vacuum the hallway and trash was along the hallway. As for the breakfast, it is setup on a small counter, in a very small area located in the lounge on the 12th floor. It was absolutely disappointing! It consisted of small servings of apples, sliced mixed fruit, bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, juice, oatmeal. This made the staff work harder in having to replenish which made the small area all the more crowded. The fact that everyone could breathe all over the food... There was actually a young man combing his hair which made it less than appealing. The pictures online make everything appear more spacious and grande-o-so than they obviously were. With everything said, my overall impression is that they are letting the hotel go. Upon visiting the area again, this wouldn't be my first choice.

I most I enjoyed was the location! It is conveniently located across from the Perimeter Mall and the Cheesecake Factory and Magginos Italian Restaurant and a whole lot more! Lots of shopping and restaurants to enjoy! The staff is absolutely accommodating and Portico i give 5 stars! I ordered the Smoked Fish, Club sandwich and cheesecake. Oh, and the plumbing has great water pressure.

Excellent choice for what was a last minute booking.
    • Standard King Room

The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and the staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is within walking distance to many good restaurants and shopping if you are so inclined.

Great location and facilities.
    • Standard King Room

Great location and facilities. Camillah at the front desk was awesome, knew my name the entire weekend and even gave me a coupon for a free appetizer at Joey Ds.

Not
    • Club King Suite

I like the rooms but the first room 900 they gave me had a bad smell and the floor was dirty and u tell me they cleaned that room and didn't smell that mildew smell and then the room 630 it smell better but it wasn't clean they need a New cleaning Crew I took the cover off the bed for them to change the sheets up under one of the sheet was a blood spot the table was not clean but the rooms are very nice and the staff was great but the hotel needs a good cleaning the fitness room was more cleaner then the room u can tell they r cleaning with the wrong products because the tables was white and the Wall in the bathroom was white where they had cleaned it the couch had white powder on it

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The best hotel and guest service ever.
    • Standard King Room

Everything was great. I didn't like that I didn't stay longer.

The view was great. The overall stay was amazing. This is by far the best hotel ever!!! Great room and very very clean. It was well worth the money!