Reviews of Perry's Ocean-Edge Resort 3 stars

2209 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, USA

#34 of 82 hotels in Daytona Beach

Pricey but nice place to stay
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

Floors were very dirty.Had to wear socks . Didn’t like the corner room.Were no chairs to sit outside even though I paid over 600 for 2 nites

Room was nice size and neat.Nice little kitchen area

The hot tub
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

There was limit chairs around the pools and the cleaning lady was very rude..The head cleaning lady was very nice .. and took care of us ..

The hot tub

Perry's folly
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

We did not have a handicap accessible room or parking the breakfast coffee juice and donuts we're not handicap accessible either will not stay here again terrible price for what we got. Not easy to manuever wheelchair to pool. Inside pool and hot tub bunch of drunk loud rude people in that area. Room was located right next to laundry for hotel extremely noisy.

Nice pool outside

We had a a wonderful time there.
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Besides the construction that was going on don't have any dislikes.

When we checked in we was put in the south tower, and the balcony was close do to construction. I went back to the office and the guy at the desk was very nice didn't get his name, but would give him a 10. He put us in the north tower which has been remodeled. Was very nice.

We'll be back
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The current re-roofing project made things a bit inconvenient and parking very difficult.

We've been coming to Perry's for decades and are never disappointed.

By the beach, indoor pool, 2 outside pools, and unlimited...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

All rooms need to be updated; only a few were updated. And the breakfast should be a “hot breakfast” not just doughnuts. I mean come on, for the price I’m expecting a hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and pancakes.

By the beach, indoor pool, 2 outside pools, and unlimited doughnuts

The staff were generally very helpful, especially the guy at...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom floor was very dirty, the general cleanliness could have been much better.

The staff were generally very helpful, especially the guy at the Tiki bar. The location is great and the rooms are comfy.

Was disappointed that I requested to check in early when I...
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Was disappointed that I requested to check in early when I booked the hotel. And was told that I would have to take it up with Booking.com as they can not honor my request. And the air conditioner wasn't that great.

all good but Tiki bartender
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The tiki bar is cool however the bartender has zero personialty . He was more interested in doing a cross word puzzle the serving us .. to bad i would have rather spend my money (200 or so ) with you guys instead of down town

liked everything good spot to relax and enjoy the beach and the sun

Staff very friendly. Just need to spruce up outside a little.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Finding parking on property. Lounge chairs at south tower pool looked like they had mold on them. Our room had mold in shower.

Great ocean front rooms.

FAIR
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

WE COULD NOT GET SERVICE FOR THE PULL OUT SOFA WHICH WAS IN VERY POOR CONDITION AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. ALTHOUGH WE MADE SEVERAL CALLS FOR SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE, NO ONE FROM THE STAFF CAME TO FIX THE SITUATIUON.

THE LOCATION AND ACCESS TO THE BEACH

Would stay again!! Love Perry's
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was not very good. Donuts were hard coffee not very good. Parking was very hard to get and maneuver.

I liked the room, beds etc... Really enjoyed our short stay.

Had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and would definitely come again
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Staff could have done better job of cleaning room and cleaning the exterior access corridor to theroom

Excellent room Great view Staff friendly and helpful Pool and access to beach were excellent

We stay here ever year on spring break with our girls. You have your indoor pool which is nice.
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

Restaurant on site is awesome. And if you want something different theres an IHOP right across the street. And a winn dixie for those who are staying longer and dont wanna eat out every meal. And an awesome gift shop also right across the street. We will be back in march every year.

Meet needs, but renovations were very bothersome.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Hotel was under renovations. Still placed on top floor. Woken up first morning at 9:10 to grinding directly above room for 30 solid minutes.

Nice room, good view

I would recommend this place and come back again
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

I loved the whole resort. Everyone at the desk wounderfull beaches pool bar indoor pool great I don’t have one complaint. The donuts and coffee made t mornings

• Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Just don’t stay there. We were there 3 nights and NEVER had our room cleaned. I called the office and the lady just blew it off. I found a lady cleaning and she told me it wasn’t her floor. There is so much construction there is little room to park. A lot of banging and outside is very dirty.

The Jacuzzi
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is our first time vising this hotel. The front desk staff never smiled during the check-in process. No welcoming or greetings. They did the exact opposite of all the things we requested on reservation. We requested early check in, room close to the pool, second floor. No early check-in, very far room at the end of the property. Not near the pool, and on the first floor. No Breakfast. The indoor pool was not heated. The Tiki Bar food didn't taste well. The value for the room is much lower than what you pay for. Check in at 4 pm. Kitchen sink and bathroom were not clean. BE AWARE: Booking.com will not match lower prices if you call them after check-in. That is a rip-off. I found the room on a different website $50 cheaper with screenshots from Google prices. They also refused to let me speak with a manager.

The Jacuzzi

Below my expectation
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

View ( on the first floor facing parking lot from one side and street from the other side) Two times the door got opened by the cleaning staff before 9 am. I was told that if I need to change location of the room , I need to pay $30.00 even though the hotel was almost all vacant. Need lots of renovation. Building is old

Beach

I didn’t like the fact that I was charged $500 for 2 nights...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like the fact that I was charged $500 for 2 nights and when it came time to check out I was rushed out of the room. I understand that the room is on reserve for other clients but never in my experience have I been rushed out of my room. When I asked for an extension on check out I was declined. Any other hotel would not have had a problem with it but here it was.

• Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The bed sheets were re-used, the bathtub had mold all around the edge. The ice machine did not have clean ice. Ice was cloudy and had dirt specs in it. The A/C didn’t work in the room so we had to leave both our doors open for air flow in the room. Just a overall terrible experience, very unsatified.

Will never book at Perry’s OR recommend this resort to ANYONE!
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The resort is old but VERY ran down. Upon checking into our room I could not even use our bathroom because the toilet was DISCUSTING! Furniture around the pool was filthy. We usually travel to Myrtle beach twice a year and we have NEVER paid what we paid for our room at Perry’s and have always had a nice clean resort!

Location to the beach!

Beautiful ocean and weather but facility needed some attention.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

First room, in "ocean view room" could see the ocean but overlooked a parking lot. Roof construction going on during visit. We weren't expecting or notified of that. It was messy and loud. Housekeeping missed our room twice. They said the Housekeeping manager just quit and they were understaffed. We called for towels, since they missed our room, and it took 6 hours to get them. People smoking and eating on pool deck which is against state laws. Signs up for 15 and older only related to hot tub but they were in there every day.

Once room was changed, the view.

Very disappointing and value for the money, paid way to much.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We got a room facing parking lot near parking ramp. Old run down and reminded me of a Motel room from 1987. We asked for a room near facing the beach. Sorry, we can't do that was the response back. Would not stay or recommend this to any of my friends.

I was very disappointed
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View - North Tower

The property was a mess and dangerous to walk around with construction materials everywhere the maintenance man just walked into a room without even knocking and it didn't turn out to he ours. The elevator kept getting stuck and on top of it all they overcharged me and when I showed them the confirmation that showed what I should of been charged the lady told m3 tgere was nothing she could do.

The room was upgraded and had a beautiful

Family Spring break dissapointment
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

Very dirty resort and high price for construction being done pools not heated gym closed

Indoor pools are not heated but liked the old florida feel resort is under construction roofing and dust particles are all over ,rooms need updating they are extremley dirty also required to pay in advance didnot like that when your dissatisfied ...front desk does not take care of complaints or address issues brought to their attention ..really sad as far as outdoor game equipment they didnt have bean bags or poles for putt putt ... so that was my 7 day stay ....

Great hotel. Will be booking again for my next visit.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The elevator moving slow and at out it stop working had to make 2 trips up and down the stairs.

The customer service was spectacular. They made you feel welcomed. The room was newly renovated and nice.

Will stay again
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View - North Tower

Perry’s is very nice the staff is great very clean Only thing the resort is alittle confusing to fine your way around I stayed there last year and will stay again next year The scenery from the balcony is amazing

Great stay... fix the beds a bit tooo hard !
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View - North Tower

Beds were a bit hard... We stay here every year for bike week... and we had a room that was newly renovated... that was really nice... the breakfast could use a few items that we're donuts... and some flavored cream would be awesome... we'll be back we love the location, just need to tweek a few things.

It was enjoyable.
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Some of the weather. Spring Break!! The students were very polite but they took over the lawn and most of the chairs or lounges. It's hard to pick a time for winter break with RACE week and BIKE week and now SPRING BREAK. It might be time to look elsewhere.

We have stayed at Perrys on and off for over 30 years. We like to sit on the lawn and look out at the ocean.!!!

I enjoyed the room and the amenities, but would never stay here again just because of the staff
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

The front desk staff weren’t very pleasant and were very rude. My friends and I were on a spring break trip, and they treated us like we were dumb college kids that were going to destroy their property. Also, any time we asked them a question it seemed like we were seriously an inconvenice to them.

The rooms were very spacious.

Have stayed here before and will again!
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

4:00 check in which didn't work well with our flight times but we did manage to get our room a bit earlier than 4:00.

Our view from the 5th floor of the South Tower was amazing. Two outdoor pools, right on the ocean and an indoor heated pool so no matter what the weather, good options for swimming, walking on the beach.

For the price this location was fair. The view from the front yard/pools/tiki bar was fabulous.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Outdoor furniture was old and very used. The building and rooms were also old and showed their age. The counter/check-in staff were rude.

Outdoor pool was clean. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. The lawn care people were friendly.

A place to come back to.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The pool smelled a little. Also, the front desk clerk, Montana, doesn't seem suited for customer service. She was very curt, didn't give us a hotel map, hung up without saying goodbye, etc etc.

Beautiful indoor pool and large rooms. The donuts are also fantastic!

Used to be a nice family resort on the ocean. Now needs updating and refreshing compared to others.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately, the facilities are showing their age and in need of repair or updating. It is not kept up as in past years. We also needed to call to have our room cleaned late one afternoon, as were were skipped over.

Perry’s is a family oriented hotel, which we have been to 4-5 times over the last thirty years. They are right on the ocean, which is lovely.

Have driven to the same area 4 yrs in a row, disappointed with lack of ocean view.
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

Carpeting needed cleaning. Crappy view- 2nd floor away from sun. Requested room change, but apparently nothing available even though new reservations came in on Friday. We checked in on Thursday. Booked reservation in Aug 2017 with prepayment. Construction on buildings at 8am, fixing repairs from hurricane. Can’t be helped. But not nice to have to wake up early to the noise.

It. Would’ve been nice if my room didn’t have bed bugs. The managers where horrible.
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View - North Tower

Bed bugs in room. Managers telling me dey find it hard to believe dat da room had bed bugs. They put another guess the room with spraying for bed bugs.

Had an amazing time and would definitely stay again
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Nothing really I didn't like air conditioner made a knocking noise which sounded like someone knocking, I didn't complain but did notify the desk when I checked out.

The location was amazing everything was clean the indoor pool and hot tub were great since I usually can't swim in February because the water is cold.

I wish I could have stayed longer.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything including the beach access

From making the reservation to checking in and all the in between,the sraff was extremely polite and the place was pristine.

Had a nice time and would probably come back.
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The room was dated, especially the bathroom. Just felt old and a little sad. Not a nice hotel room by any means.

Perry’s is in a great location, away from the busy part of Daytona Beach, but close enough to be convenient. It’s quiet and feels private (at least in January). Has a vintage feel, kind of old Florida.

disappointing for $50 a night let alone the $400.00 a night that we paid.
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

Cabin was dirty in that your white shocks would turn black walking across the floor. 3" cockroach went across the floor and out under the outside door because there was a gap on the bottom of the door that you could see outside. Bathroom is extremely small. The grounds are in great need of maintenance. Run down area.

Ocean was close

Very bad
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Did not find out indoor pool and spa would not be available for use until after booking and room was not refundable. If we knew this we would not have booked this place. Got up took shower and found out blow dryer was not working called maintenance and he came put in new one and next morning tried blow dryer still not working. Room very outdated. Will not ever return there again.

Nothing much other then we had ocean view

Decent accommodations for a quick stay
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The room and property itself is definitely outdated but I kind of like the retro charm. The hallways seem prison-like and could use a little sprucing up. I found several hairs in the bathroom and on the sheets and towels. Things in the room were left a little scattered and cleaned around when we first arrived (the desk lamp was crooked and when we straightened it you could see the housekeeper just cleaned around where the last guests had left the lamp).

The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and well equipped. The fresh made donuts were delicious. The view and location were fabulous! The room was a good size amd had everything we needed for a 2 night stay.

With its indoor pool and hot tub, Perry's is the best place to stay in Daytona Beach in January.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My key cards stopped working the day before my departure. There were noisy, unsupervised children playing outside until midnight on the weekend.

Doughnuts, coffee, and juice were provided every morning. Perry's has been serving their famous doughnuts for over 30 years. The hotel is right on Daytona Beach.

Front Desk was nice.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We requested/received noon checkout but were called multiple times and housekeeping was very rudely knocking about every 15 minutes after 11:00 to see if we had left. Not very professional. Also the donuts are stale.

Front Desk was nice. There are 2 outdoors pools as well as 1 indoor pool. There is also a hot tube. Outside there is shuffleboard and cornhole. The fireworks were good. The rooms are comfortable and the kitchen is better than most hotels.

Clean, good donuts. Nice inside pool and hot tub
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Activities were all cancelled. Parking lot was being paved and I was not advised it made it very hard to find parking with a truck.

Inside pool and hot tub because it was winter time.

Fabulous location that has everything you need!
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The location is fabulous! Right on the beach, with it's own restaurant, an i-hop across the street and a grocery store across the street. Each room has a kitchenette. There are indoor pool and hot tub in case of bad weather. You don't even need a car while your here! Oh, and the donuts!

Very relaxing and no surprises
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wish their was Just a few more breakfast options to choose from like fruit or yogurt

The cleaning and maintenance staff were very friendly and talkative. The breakfast staff are so nice and professional

I like the location.
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

This is a typical “older” Daytona beachfront hotel. The carpet could have been cleaner (my feet were filthy after walking on it), and it has that beachfront motel smell. These are things you will find in every hotel/ motel in this price range anyway - so not anything that should deter you.

I like the location. Donuts in the morning were great. The view from my room was spectacular.

I will be back

The beds were too hard.

The staff was really wonderful, and the facility was old but everything was clean and well kept. I even liked the soap and other toiletries that were in the room.

Site was still in clean up mode from hurricane but totally...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Site was still in clean up mode from hurricane but totally not their fault. Our room did have a window that faced the beds with out a curtain to block out the outdoor light. The window did have a blind on it but a darkening curtain would have been great. Not something that would make me discredit this stay though.

Our stay was okay . In my opinion the room needs a lot of up dates
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Very very small bath room not much room to move around. They need to be up dated as well. Kids running in the hall way was a little noisy for our likely but that's a parent thing only one elavator was working

I like The out side grounds the most close to the beach , the out side pool and inside pools are great as well . A short walk a cross the street so you can stock up on drinks or food they have a awesome donut / coffee room

Very Memorable! It was for my Birthday!
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

In my opinion the Indoor Pool/HotTub closed too early on weekend night, 10pm. 1 of the elevators was out of order, and at one point in the early evening the other elevator was not working either.

Indoor heated pool & heated hot tub that with all the plants looks like a botanical Garden of sorts. There are rooms available to book with Indoor Pool and Ocean access and views! 2 outside pools that are right on the beach with ocean view. Tiki Bar! Ocean view room with balcony and Kitchenette. Awesome Sunrise view in the Mornings! Beach/Ocean Access. across the street is a big chain grocery store and an IHOP Restaurant open 24 hours and a 7-Eleven a couple doors down from there. A Dollar General a short walk north. Public Bus stop right out front. So many things!

Wonderful customer service!
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

Perry's is a family favorite. My family has stayed there for several years and I remember going there as a little girl. Unfortunately, the facility needs updated. And it looks like they are trying slowly but it is so big! The wind caused weird noises all night long and it kept us up! I called the desk and they simply said sorry it is the wind blowing the balcony banisters? Maybe they could offer fans to block the noises or something? Other then that, everything was wonderful! :)

Wonderful customer service! Lovely place to stay.

Beachfront resort
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

Management unprofessional and doesn’t assume responsibility Pay for 24hr vehicle security (motorcycle event), however stafff failed to follow their own securities guidelines for checking vehicle ownership. Rooms didn’t appear to be cleaned thoroughly upon arrival, had to call front desk for service

Beachfront resort

We’ve stayed here before and was about the same but was given the promise they were remodeling, NOPE
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Rooms though they looked clean were not. The floors were filthy after 10 minutes of my infant crawling around on he floor her clothing was black. General overall maintenance (not hurricane related) was poor at best. Walls in the bathroom where blistered and cracked with paint chipping everywhere. The door to the balcony had to be messed with just to open it. One elevator was out of order entirely and the other elevator kept on acting up and forcing people to use the stairs with small children 6 flights. For the number of rooms they have there isn’t enough parking and the spots are extremely tight and small. If you have a Surburban or truck it’s virtually impossible to get into many of the spots.

Homemade donuts are always a hit with the kids. The room options are great as well (though housekeeping is seriously lacking). Access to nice beach area, and conveniently located across from an IHOP and WinDixie for necessities.

The only thing that we were upset with was that we booked...
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

The only thing that we were upset with was that we booked the hotel cause they had a exercise room but when we checked in they informed us that they didn’t cause of the hurricane which we understand but you should make some kind of note on the site that it’s under construction

We will try another hotel next time
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The front desk staff were anything but friendly or helpful. Never a hello or thank you or providing any extra information that would be helpful.

The views can't be beat. Steps to the beach. They are improving rooms with new beds and carpet.

The 2 pools were great, nice and big!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It’s old so it’s a little outdated but the comfortability and cleanliness makes up for it!

The 2 pools were great, nice and big! The beach was beautiful and the location was peerfect!

Toaster didn’t work stove didn’t work only one knife a steak...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Toaster didn’t work stove didn’t work only one knife a steak knife bath tub stopper didn’t work and didn’t like being stuck in the corner of the garden in room 3

5 stars
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The location was great. Private beach access. Huge pool, tiki bar, and activities. Homeade fresh donuts for breakfast. Local bars and restaurants within walking distance. Overall 5 stars, and i am very picky. :)

We had a good time and relaxing . Hope to go back some day
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

room needs to be updated and we had a few uninvited little visitors that we could of done without in the kitchen. hoping to hear from the resort about that, so I won't go into greater detail on that subject. Let's see what customer reviews mean to them. we have stayed before and had no problems, so I hope that don't let it run down. It really is a nice place

The view is beautiful

Horrible
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pictures are very deceiving!! The place is old, run down, and nasty! I didn’t want to sleep in the bed, thought I was gonna have roaches crawling all over me! Very disappointed! Left early bc we were so unhappy.

Undesirable
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

Very warn down (the hotel itself )has a lot to be desired. Felt very buggy by the time we left and neither myself or children could sleep. Will not be returning.

The location is beautiful as well as the beaches. The view was our ONLY like.

Good price, spacious room!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

One Elevator broken inconvenience every time you had to go upstairs. Also didn't like the ambiance, too many guests smoking illegal substance and the odor was intolerable. Not as family oriented as before

Spacious rooms with great amenoties

I loved that the rooms were spacious and my housekeeper kim...
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

The 2 girls in front desk. Don't remember there names, but they were both blonde. The night girl was amazing and the GM of the hotel was awesome and available to speak with me when asked.

I loved that the rooms were spacious and my housekeeper kim was the best.

I took my daughter and 2 grandchildren (7 years old & 8 years old) for Labor Day Holiday. Had Fun!!
    • Efficiency with Oceanfront View

Got a room with 2 queen beds, sofa that folds out for a bed, large TV. Had a kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove with 4 burners, oven, microwave oven, plates, bowls, glasses, and silverware, pots and pans for cooking, full size coffee pot, a table with a bench seat and two chairs. Oceanfront view, and full size patio. Easy access to beach through gate, when your done at the beach, you need your room card to return through gate. Has 2 outdoor pools, one indoor pool that is heated, and a spa. You can get free coffee and donuts from 7 a.m to 10 am on the second floor. Very family friendly. Loved the view from room!!! Also if you like to drink some alcohol their is the Tiki Bar, located outside close to shuffle board court, ocean view. We checked in Sept 1 and checked out Sept 4. Had a lot of fun, very relaxing!!!

Most Pleasant Family Reunion
    • Family Suite with Oceanfront View

We loved everything there's nothing not to like about this beautiful place the people that help they were wonderful everybody was wonderful and it was very quiet place will go there again when when we come back for vacations we will definitely book there we will also like to thank Michelle and Carla and the people that put this in but I don't remember their names I'm sorry

Well the family was very happy wheel of the room as soon as we came in we had the family Suite it's not to downgrade you but you should put a bigger refrigerator oh my God we had such an amazing time don't listen to put just go on your own and see how beautiful this place is Carla and Michelle were very nice and also the people that puts us in the beds were very comfortable the pillows were awesome and it was a very quiet place I love the inside pool and the outside pool what can I say I had a wonderful family gathering vacation and thank you very much for it safe vacation beautiful comfortable and very private room 101 family Suite

Loved it and will enjoy again😁Go and see for yourself. You'll enjoy it, too!!!
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Not very excited about the Mangos restaurant on site. Terrible service and food. Only issue we had at the hotel was the yellow light outside out back door was wayyyyy to bright and no off switch.

The hotel and property were great. The staff at the hotel was amazing. And the Tiki Bar.

Excellent!
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

Parking is an issue, and the elevator had some issues during our short visit.

Homemade donuts of course! Price was great, friendly professional staff.

This is an awesome place to stay and I will stay there again and again.
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

They should also serve bagels along with Donuts in the donut room for those of us who don't want sweets for breakfast and they need to fix the one elevator because just having only 1 elevator to accommodate everyone made it a slow process to get where u wanted to go.

I loved almost everything

So many activities to do we didn't have to leave the...
    • Queen Room with Kitchenette - Oceanfront

The 1st night we were there, we had violent unruly neighbors, awful twenty something years old. I called and the night manager, Mike did not calm them down. Police were called around 4 in the morning, they had threaten another guest.

So many activities to do we didn't have to leave the resort, or beach.

Very relaxing and quiet
    • Oceanfront Kitchenette Room - One King Bed and One Sofabed

No dislikes at all this trip. Everything went very smoothly.

Wonderful location! The staff and homemade donuts were very good. No problems at all. Very quiet place and great outside and inside pools. This is the first time we went in August and plan to return next year again.

Will never again stay at this hotel. There are too many nice hotels in the area.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleanliness of our room. Such as: the odor that greeted us at the door, lights not working, cleanliness of kitchen area disturbing, quality of refrigerator, size of bathroom (you could barely turn around), hairdryer on wall was filthy - looking like it had never been wiped off.

The much touted donuts were a joke! The same cake donut top dipped in some form of icing or sugar. Pretty much tasteless.

Benson was the best!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I asked for a room with a balcony and I felt like we were the only room that did not have a balcony we were actually indoors by the indoor pool

Benson was the best!