Reviews of The Landsby 4 stars

1576 Mission Drive, Solvang, 93463, USA

#4 of 16 hotels in Solvang

Hotel OK, but with regards to the environment never will come back.
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

no elevator, a lot of instructions on what fine for what , no pool, no info on wifi or breakfast, staff a bit distracted, happy hour 'so-to-say'. The whole village is totally fake. The only Danish are the names and to a very limited extent the design of some buildings. No Danish food. The bakeries sell whatever, but nothing like in Denmark. Admittedly this is out of control of the hotel, but is an important factor regarding its environment.

Bright spacious room, comfortable bed, excellent soaps

Relaxing romantic getaway

Our room was beautiful!! I didn’t feel like a hotel. The bed was very comfortable, too. I liked that there was a small window in the bathroom. The sunshine made it feel extra homey.

Visit little Denmark - we will be back.

The new modern rooms are beautiful and the bed extra comfy - the bar and the restaurant serves excllent food and the hole staff is so nice and very freindly.

You did it again, you have made our stay comfy, enjoyable, and worry free...thanks for a great time!
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

As I said in a previous review, we had a fantastic time. We are sleep number people so I wouldn't say the king size bed felt like a cloud but it was definitely comfortable. The room was very spacious and provided all the amenities we needed...nice shower, hair dryer, coffee/tea maker, small refrigerator, tv, wifi, and a desk for computer work. The staff are fantastic! Loved the decor and the fact that the hotel has its own restaurant and bar which are great. They do have parking for guests but, unfortunately, you have to pay a fee for it which is reasonable. Our overall stay was very pleasant and we will definitely be returning. Thanks for a great time.

Well my husband and I are sleep number people so I wouldn't say the bed felt like a cloud but it was a very comfortable king size bed. No worries at all!! The room was very spacious, clean, loved the decor, and provided all the amenities that we needed....small refrigerator, hair dryer, wifi, tv, nice shower, coffee/tea maker, desk for computer work. The staff are fantastic! We also liked the fact that the hotel has its own restaurant and bar which is excellent. They also have parking available, unfortunately, you have to pay for it but it is reasonable. Our overall stay was wonderful and we will definitely be coming back.

Great Location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

A pool, sauna, laundry would have been a useful added bonus but the hotel is great!

Great location for wine country. Large comfortable rooms. Walking distance to food and wine

Great hotel bar and food is good. Great location but I cannot recommend Room 14.
    • Classic Queen Room

Desk clerk Tommie was noticeably upset my Booking.com rate was less than what the hotel was offering as best rate. He also charged me $15 for parking when I had no car that was going to be parked on lot overnight and told him. I called the hotel after checking out and they refunded the parking fee. I had room 14, it is in a separate building and not the main hotel building. That was ok, but two flights of stairs, no elevator and the room was tiny. Bathroom was almost unusable with a sign warning you to watch your head as the ceiling is severely slanted over the toilet. Also, shower is extremely small. I am 5'11' tall and weigh 175. Honestly, I could barely fit in the shower.

Hotel lobby is nice and appealing. Charlie and Mark the bartenders in the lobby bar are outstanding. Restaurant food was good and daily happy hour 4-6. Look of hotel is appealing and great location.

Customer service exceeded expectations, room was very comfortable and nicely decorated.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds with Patio

Closet credenza blocked the air conditioning vent, we moved it away from the wall. The floor in the shower appeared to be stained or dirty, showered with my flip flops on. No ice vending machine, we had to call the desk for ice. Television did not work properly, we had to call for someone to reset the channels. I would like to add that ice was brought to our room upon request, grounds were immaculate, elevator was not in service, rather difficult to carry luggage up and down the stairs.

Great stay at the Scandinavian US Capital

Absolutely nothing to complain about.

The Landsby is a really nice and classy little hotel (little in the word's very best sense!). It fits perfectly into a small and cosy town like Solvang. It has two floors, the rooms are beautiful with lots of wood and a great feel to them, the baths are a bit run of the mill (although nice Occitaine toiletries ... ;o), the restaurant offers a well appointed menu (we only used it for breakfast, which was excellent) ans during the evenings there a gas fires burning lending a relaxed atmosphere.

Worst night’s sleep ever. (Pretty hotel, though.)

Walls are paper thin. You can hear everything going on outside and in the adjacent rooms. It was quite literally the worst night’s sleep I’ve ever gotten at a hotel. And apparently many other Yelpers have experienced the same.

Gorgeous remodel. Rooms are beautiful - although the electrical outlets are in strange places.

Nice location but not for sleeping

Bar closes at 10pm but noise continues in the lobby until after midnight. Don’t get a room near the lobby. Bar becomes a nursery early in the morning as the staff allow babies and small children scream and run around. You will not sleep at this hotel

Great Location

I’ll

Would have liked shower knobs explained at check in and a more comfortable reading chair. I remember when parking wasn’t an extra charge and when a free breakfast was provided so I miss those perks

Nice room. Lots of space. Staff really friendly.

overall satisfied. but they had some room to improve.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

water pressure was relatively week, bathroom sink drainage and flushing toilet had issues. No closet inside room. (not enough to hang clothes.)

Booked a room with a small balcony view of the town street.
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

Walls are thin and balcony was very small

Booked a room with a small balcony view of the town street. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The bathtub was perfect for a good soak and enjoying the wine provided in the room($36). Solvang itself is quiet and quaint. The Landsby is definitely picture worthy! The restaurant/bar has good drinks.

Modern, clean, elegant

We were upgraded to the King Suite, which was amazing! I took a bath in the gorgeous tub both nights though I wish I had realized they had provided a bath bomb instead of using the shower gel to make bubbles. It was a lovely experience overall!

will not choose it anymore.worst experience.

very bad experience. The room is very small and old, we cannot sleep cause the upstair walk around noise super clearly.the bed is terrible ,uncomfortable.

Very nice but can be noisy if there are wedding parties

In our room there was no way to have a reading light by the bed without turning the room lights on. Note that weekend rates are substantially more than the weekday rate.

Location is perfect. Staff was exceptional. Room was spacious and comfortable. It was a little noisy being right above the rear entrance. Bar and restaurant was comfortable and food is good.

Charming and clean, best in town, but not perfect.

It can be awfully noisy depending of the room. Avoid the rooms on top of the bar... ALso... there is No room-service!

Charming old building just renovated. Its clean, contemporary still kept its original atmosphere. Foos is great.

Beautiful hotel with a great location.

The only negative was the rooms were not very sound proof. You could really hear everyone talking and walking through the hallways, even if they weren’t being loud.

Location is great. The rooms were large and comfortable. The happy hour in the lounge was well worth attending,

Room was great, except as explained in next answer.

Bathroom fixtures were poor. First the door handle was failing off. I got my screw driver from my car to secure it in place (Note, I never called front desk - easier to do it myself (5 minutes)). Second, the shower faucets and head are of a low quality. Felt like they were going break.

Room was great, except as explained in next answer. We had a large group, so the lobby/bar area was perfect as a gathering / sitting down and enjoying a drink area. Staff was wonderful - everyone appeared to enjoy working there

Best hotel in Solvang
    • Classic Queen Room

We came on wrong night- restaurant was closed. Breakfast was so good I wish we could’ve eaten dinner here too.

Breakfast was fantastic. Nice balcony with view of Main Street. The lounge patio area was very ‘hygge’ & just wish it hadn’t been so chilly.

Modern hotel in a perfect location!
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

I liked everything about the property except they didn't have room service or a mini bar.

The location was perfect. The hotel was modern, clean and comfortable. We wish we could of stayed longer and been able to use the outdoor firepits.

It's simply the perfect place for a romantic get-away.
    • Classic Queen Room

It's simply the perfect place for a romantic get-away. The modern, danish design, the fire pits, the great wine and restaurants close-by... There was nothing not to like. The recommended wine tastings were very good. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves wine.

Charming boutique hotel with a good restaurant.
    • Premium Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Charming boutique hotel with a good restaurant. The hostess needs to be trained a bit more on customer service, a smile wouldn’t hurt either, but overall the best choice in Solvang.

overall was okay

in our previous stay, Landsby used to offer continental breakfast and suddenly you guys stop offering . this is not a very good Idea.

bed was very comfortable

Decent. A little costly for room. Could have had a beachfront room in Pismo for same cost with a f

Constant boiler? Fan? Something mechanical vibrating going on and off all night both nights of stay. Constantly waking me up.

All the updated ambiance.

Delightfully updated hotel with a distinct modern Scandinavian feel.
    • Classic Queen Room

No doorman; although I didnt need one and no gym nor access to a local facility included if that is important to you.

Thoughtfully designed and curated hotel. Classy yet unpretentious in a quirky town. Upgraded my room on arrival! Thanks, Landsby!

delightful
    • Classic Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were so friendly both at reception and in the restaurant. The room was very comfortable and very well equipped. It was a delightful stay.

Gorgeous and so trendy!

There are hypoallergenic covers on the bed and pillows. They were loud and plasticy to me, but didn't bother my travel companions.

Gorgeous and so trendy! The bar was delicious and the room was swoon worthy!

The bed was extra fluffy.

One downside to my stay was that it looked like a glitter bomb exploded on the bench in my room and had leaves and wood stuck to it. Oh, and I found a bug in my room ..

The bed was extra fluffy. The staff was friendly.

Beautiful hotel but needs to improve acoustics
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

Acoustics were really bad. Both from the bar and between the rooms. The lobby bar was noisy and drunk shouting people could be heard clearly in the room until late, even though the bar closed at 9pm. At 10.30pm we had to call reception to ask what time the bar closed.

Beautiful Scandinavian design. I really felt like I was in a cool Danish hotel. The breakfast coffee was good. The room was huge and the beds were great.

great location. aesthetically beautiful.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

Overall the staff was amazing and very friendly except for this one lady. We walked in and told her we were hoping to check in. However we were a little too early so we left our bags with the front and the lady asked for a phone number so that she can call us as soon as the room was ready for us to check in. I asked her around what time actual check in was and she said it was around 4 but assured us that the room would be ready before then and that she would call. We went out and walked around looking at shops to kill time while waiting for the phone call. Eventually it was past 4 and we never got a phone call so we went back and when we walked in the lady looked at us and looked away, didnt even acknowledge us or apologize for not phoning us. Thankfully a kind gentlemen helped us check in and he was very friendly and kind, which made our frustration subside.

The design and the interior of this place was absolutely amazing. Everything was so cute i couldnt stop admiring everything. The location was also perfect because it was just a short walk away from everything (stores, restaurants, wine tastings, and bars/pubs)

Perfect Hotel in Solvang

Stayed only one night.

Perfect location in main street, close to everything. Spacious room, comfortable bed, good shower, nice staff, cleam room, we enjoyed everything in the hotel.

A great place stay as a base for touring the Santa Barbara wine area.
    • Deluxe King Room with Patio

It wasn't clear upon booking that the deluxe patio rooms involved a stairway with no elevator - it was difficult for us to manage with luggage. It also wasn't very clear that the 'patio' was a common area rather than a shared area, though it was very nice.

Loved the modern décor rather than the usual 'old' Danish dark clutter. Lovely lobby area, bar, and dining room with exceptionally good food & drink for a hotel. The lower level outdoor patio area was a nice touch. Very friendly and helpful staff, central location.

Fantastic boutique hotel with a great bar scene and restaurant.

Really nothing.

This a gem of a hotel in Solvang. Cool vibe, awesome interior design, a great bar and restaurant for dinner or breakfast Centrally located, walk out the front door and lots to do nearby. I will stay here again for sure.

Fabulous hotel in great location

Bar closed too early - around 9.30pm, we are not big drinkers but would have enjoyed a drink or coffee in the hotel bar and restaurant area rather than being sent across the road to another bar which opened later.

Fabulous hotel, modern with quirky decor. Great location in beautiful solvang. Great stay.

Enjoyable relaxing and comfortable

Bar closes too early-9pm

Continental breakfast included. Delicious muffins. Beautiful and comfortable rooms. Located in a cute town walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Firepit
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds with Patio

People upstairs stomping like a herd of elephants starting the night before and beginning at 5 am the next morning and when we told the front desk, they said it's wood floors, no apology no concession, nothing. Our first night sleep was restful, the second was very bad and we had a long drive home

Firepit

Can't believe the ratings were so high for this hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Patio

The room was terrible.. It was hot and the a/c couldn't be controlled in the room. The bed was made with a pile of garbage under the sheets. I had to strip the bed and throw away plastic and bottle caps and remake the bed before we could go to sleep. The sheets were not soft and made us feel itchy. We were in a lower room and every time the toilet flushed or a shower was ran above us we could here the water trickling down the inside of the wall. It felt like we were being waterboarded for information. the housecleaning ignored the do not disturb sign and moved our belongings to make the bed and clean the bathroom. We felt like our bags were gone through by staff.

The location was good, the front desk staff was friendly. Plenty of parking

Stunning hotel, highly recommended
    • Classic King Room

Very few nice restaurants and bars in Solvang - staying at the hotel for dinner/drinks recommended!

Absolutely brilliant hotel - stunning interiors throughout, in lounge areas and room. Helpful, friendly staff. Delicious breakfast, also are in the restaurant for dinner and it was excellent. Among best we have stayed in.

A designer haven

The mattress is too soft, but I just really like very firm beds. Another thing that's strange and kind of annoying is that the windows won't open, like, AT ALL. I'd love some fresh air with my stay :)

I absolutely loved this hotel - it felt like a stylish home away from home. The design, the small details (plush robes! White noise machine! Complimentary breakfast!!) and the overall atmosphere are top notch. I wasn't that impressed with Solvang itself (very cheesy) but the hotel is an amazing stopping point between SF and LA.

Beautiful place to stay!
    • Classic Queen Room

That we didn't stay here longer!

Wow. We have been traveling for 4 weeks and needed a place to stay while visiting a wine producer in this area (we work in the industry) after driving 6 hours just to get here we last minute booked this hotel. It was the best hotel we stayed at during our entire trip! The rooms were large, the design was beautiful. Very modern european. The TV in the room was also very large which was nice for us to relax to a movie. The bed was extreamly comfortable and the linens very lush. There was a little balcony if you wanted to enjoy some wine at night which overlooked another gorgeous Dutch inspired hotel.

Overall, pretty nice stay. Great location!
    • Classic King Room

Unfortunately, the bed was way too soft - had a little backache. We loved the decor and vibe of the hotel, however, the area rug around the bed needs to be cleaned.

We liked the spaciousness of the room and the decor. In the bathroom it's nice to have that shelf under the sink to put your items. At the restaurant, we had an excellent omlette in the morning. Jacqueline was a wonderful server, so pleasant.

Lamas in Pajamas
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

My waitress was somewhat ignoring us and waited on others that were seated well after we had. We actually were the last to get served our breakfast and the last to leave. Other then that... A-

The vintage elegance- very clean and my daughter absolutely loved it.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Restful stay in recently-updated hotel
    • Classic King Room

Seems like they're in the middle of construction work on the courtyard but didn't really disrupt our stay.

Right in downtown Solvang, so walking distance to all wine-tasting rooms and restaurants. Short drive from the 101. Gorgeously designed in the current "Nordic" styel and from what I understand recently remodeled. Very comfortable, including a large bed, and immaculately clean room. A lovely place to land after three nights of camping. Staff very kind and helped me find a quiet place to take a phone call in the morning. Free breakfast is "continental" with limited options but good pastries, OJ, coffee etc available along with cereal/granola with milk/yogurt.

Beautiful hotel with a contemporary esthetic in the heart of...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

Beautiful hotel with a contemporary esthetic in the heart of Solvang. Rooms were really nice and clean. Restaurant was delicious. Fit for foodies. Great happy hour daily. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

I love the design most as an architect and designer myself.
    • Classic King Room

The free breakfast was disappointing and slim on options.

I love the design most as an architect and designer myself. Staff was great. Bed slept wonderfully. Loved the restaurant. Loved the l'occitaine bath products. Like that the vanity area is separate from the toilet and tub, which is great when you have a family of 4.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

A fantastic stay with good food, great spirits, and an eclectic urban home atmosphere, love it!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

We were in a king size bedroom. The bed was perfect..not too soft/not too hard! The shower is great. We had a little trouble with the air conditioning in the room but the staff worked it out for us. The hotel is very well appointed and very comfortable. They have a restaurant and bar on site that is absolutely fantastic...great food and spirits!!! We really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Lovely Landsby

Thought the continental breakfast was poor, not enough choice. A couple of cereals & maybe bagels would be great. This is the only criticism I have, overall a lovely hotel in a lovely town.

Great hotel!
    • Classic King Room

Would have loved to also try out the restaurant for dinner, but unfortunately we only stayed one night and the restaurant is closed on Monday nights. But the bar also served food and that was lovely.

Super nice boutique hotel. Very nice unique furniture, overall a super-pleasant experience. Friendly staff, free wifi, no complaints whatsoever. Nice breakfast options, some for free.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Wonderful design.
    • Classic King Room

Let down by paper cups for coffee in the rom they really should be proper cups. Lighting in the room could not be controlled from the bedside. Not so good

Wonderful design.

Beautiful modern spot
    • Classic Queen Room

Check in staff was quite efficient but not as friendly as I would have preferred. They didn't offer to hold my bags or any other service when I arrived and my room was not yet ready.

Loved the clean modern feel of the property and the facilities. The restaurant is quite good!

Clean and bright.
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

Construction going on. Starting at 8 am No warning about it. Staff gave slight discount, but felt like we were being,brushed off. As if it wasn't a valid complaint. Work trucks and workers outside of room. Wanted privacy. Couldnt use balcony

Clean and bright. Nice room.

Relaxing weekend.

The fact that the Hotel charges double when there is an event in town was not cool. Its not like there giving anything extra.

We liked the location. The full bar and happy hour were nice. The decor was also nice.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Excellent location in town centre

Excellent location in town centre Very nicely renovated hotel and rooms. Very comfortable. Good casual restaurant Several restaurants and shops within walking distance

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Room is nice
    • Classic King Room

As soon as you check in you're made to sign a paper full of conditions and warnings. If you lose the key you pay. If you overstay your 11 am check out: 150 bucks... and if you cancel a night even a day before it's $75. Which I had to pay. Our room was on the road side and was traffic noisy. Its a main road with trucks. Also windows won't open. There are no light switches next to the bed.

Room is nice

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Design and comfort.
    • Classic King Room

The hotel was beautiful and the design was very stylish. The town was okay a bit kitchy. But the worst was how thin the walls were. I could hear everything. Meaning everything that happened in our adjoining room. We think our neighbor went to solvang for sex tourism vacation.

Design and comfort.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Great weekend getaway spot.

could use better soundproofing and more of a selection for the continental breakfast. Also the bed side lights can only be turned on and off from the switch by the door; not very practical or safe.

Lovely hotel. comfortable beds. nice bar area

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Not worth the money
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

Construction. I was not told they were under construction. "Garden view". I paid extra for a patio with a garden view. This was a gravel, fire pit, construction zone view. Thermostat control. They control the thermostat from the front desk. I was never really comfortable. Either too hot or too cold. Too expensive. Definitely not worth the money! Almost $800 for 2 nights.

Details in the decor was nice. Food was good.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

nice place to stay
    • Classic Queen Room

Improve the breakfast. The continental breakfast included granola or a muffin, coffee or tea, milk, orange juice. Essentially sugar, lots of it!

The hotel and room was great, we loved it.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Touch of modern
    • Classic Queen Room

Walls are really thin. Can hear everything from the surrounding neighbors. We are night owls so it wasn't a big deal to use however we would be the people that others would be complaining about if they heard any noisense late at night.

Mad and Vin. Local ice cream delivered to the room. Comfortable bed. Great design of room and bathroom.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

#1. You can't talk in the room after 10:00pm.

#1. You can't talk in the room after 10:00pm. Because if you do cops will make you ether leave the hotel or go to sleep. #2. Don't be surprised to hear jackhammer at 7:00am.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Stay here....won't be disappointed!
    • Classic King Room

Great central location to walk around town. Beautifully remodellled and a pleasure to stay at. Wife just couldn't get enough of he decor either. Very tasteful. Happy hour area and restaurant is equally impressive ! We'll be back !!!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Verify they're not under construction.

Hammering and drilling sounded like it was INSIDE our room. Don't know why you'd have construction on a Saturday at a hotel. Especially while charging full price.

Great atmosphere

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Wonderful blend of modern and charming.

They spray down the room everyday with a strong "house fragrance" which is totally unnecessary and somewhat annoying. Anyone with sensitivities to strong aromas will need to consider options. Also, the background music is played necessarily loud in the restaurant, as if to let everyone know that they are "hip." Hard to hold a conversation.

The facility is very handsome inside and out, with an old world charm that's understated but still warm and inviting. Has all the modern conveniences expected from a hotel in this category except perhaps a fitness room. Great location, great food!

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

High price with moderate comfort
    • Classic Queen Room

Parking lot side rooms too small in size & ceilings low and slanting; arm's distance between the 2 rooms inside the same entrance door so always banging noise; one has to carry luggage and ascend to 2nd floor up the narrow winding steel stairs; no bellboy or valet service at all; price too high & not worth; staff not very friendly or welcoming

Modern, new & stylish; central in town; homemade cakes tasty though 2 or 3 in category

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Not what I have imaged

Very uncomfortable mattress, too soft for me that I end up fell to sleep at 3 am. Small bathroom without a fan. The shower water can go very hot or very cold for a sec in every 1 or 2 minutes. Poor free breakfast, I only find muffins to eat. The room is big enough but no desk and right chair for me to use my laptop

Great location, cozy design, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

The location of the of The Landsby as well as the location...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Beds

Most of us found the beds comfy although a bit lacking support (the youngest one in our group was 58 years old).

The location of the of The Landsby as well as the location of our room. The walls seemed pretty sound proof as we did not hear any of our neighbors. The size of the room was very nice, we never felt closed in or crowded. The staff was all very helpful. They had a limited continental breakfast which we did not partake in, we went out for breakfast. There was WiFi but we did not use it. We had dinner at the restaurant two of us loved what we had and two did not care for what they ordered. I would stay at The Landsby again, I was happy with the whole experience.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

You'll fall in love with the design of The Landsby!
    • Classic Queen Room

Two things: The noise from the hallways and downstairs lounge bounced right into our room, although this might have been because we were in the corner above the stairs. And the breakfast offerings did not include everything that was pictured (missing yogurt and fruit).

The interior design of The Landsby is to die for, like a classy, cozy, up-to-date Northern European oasis. It's a destination in and of itself. The happy hour in the main lounge/bar area was perfect. Our front corner room (39) was extra spacious with a lovely view of Mission Street.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

A lovely hotel

The breakfast included in the room was only granola and a few choices of pastry. The wifi was also down when we were there.

The location is very good. Bed is also very comfy. The receptionist was also very friendly. It's a pity I don't remember her name, would have mentioned her here if I did.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

The room are nicely decorated and beds very confortable -...
    • Premium King Room with Balcony

The room are nicely decorated and beds very confortable - the contemplementary breakfast is a appreciated and delicious - the best in town for a good value -

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Great rooms, fab bed
    • Classic Room with Two Double Beds

I thought it was a little overpriced and the staff whilst efficient were not particularly warm.

The rooms were clean and fresh and modern with lovely decor.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Atractive building in a convenient location in the midst of wine country west of Santa Barbara
    • Classic Queen Room

the buffet breakfast was very limited: a sweet granola, sweet muffins, juice, tea or coffee. To get something not sweet you had to order from the menu -- large servings. We split the order from the menu between the two of us. the staff was uneven: one or two very helpful people, most rather indifferent.

good location. easy parking. Our patio room was convenient and private.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Staff was helpful.
    • Classic Queen Room

Uncomfortable accommodation, didn't like the "new" renovation. We stayed there many times when it was the Peterson Inn. Will not be returning to this hotel.

Staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Wonderful base from which to explore the Santa Ynez Valley.

Room quiet, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast is muesli style granola, pastries and beverages. Hot foods available to order. Lobby and bar area attractive and conducive to conversation.