Reviews of Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort 4 stars

8702 Champions Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986, USA

#2 of 13 hotels in Port Saint Lucie

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Jennifer at the front desk was absolutely outstanding. Everyone was very friendly. My room was very nice and IMMACULATE. The two bedroom was very spacious and well configured. I literally have no complaints and had a great stay. I'm not a Sheraton kind of guy (without sounding too snooty) but I absolutely LOVED IT and was surprised about it all. I'm sold on this property and will other properties since staying here. It's a hidden gem. Quiet, beautiful grounds and close to everything. My room was to the right of the front gate as you enter on the water.

Nothing everything was amazing

Every thing was amazing the pool the staff. Mella she was the best so friendly and gave a great suggestion for my and my kids for the next day after we checked out she was amazing.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

If they only had a restaurant on the premises, we would need have had to leave!

We felt like we were in a home, not a hotel. Grounds are gorgeous, staff is extremely accommodating, we LOVE Mella! We caught so many fish right near the property. It's a little piece of heaven tucked away from the nearby busy traffic. Beds are super comfy, kitchen is well equipped with anything you might need, housekeeping is so on top of their game - there is nothing more we could have wanted except perhaps a restaurant on the premises....we already booked out stay for next year :)

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

I had two totally opposite experiences. My first room was small, uncomfortable and dingy. It also had an overpowering smell of mildew/mold. When I requested a new room, I was given a perfectly lovely, odorless and extremely comfortable suite. So my first room experience was poor and my second was excellent.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

The manager had a bad attitude, I couldn't check in on time and they wouldn't even give me a late check out. My request went unnoticed by the staff.

The location was great because there is a variety of restaurants nearby.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

cleaning and fake advertising - they do not offer villas but apartments which are very old and poorly cleaned.

The place is not what I was expecting from Sheraton brands. I am very sorry for this experience.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

The Villas work very clean and nice inside the AC worked perfectly I would definitely go back

The property is like a immaculate apartment complex. Very clean very comfortable very nice.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

This is our 4th time staying here the rooms are actually apartments they are beautiful inside and out.. Just bring clothes and food.. Have dvd player also

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

We were very disappointed with the facilities. Judging by the photos on-line, the description, the word "resort", the rating, 9.2 and the price we expected something much, much better. The front office staff was very good. I still have not received my invoice which I was told I would receive by e-mail. Overall, not worth what I paid for. Will not be back.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

I wish they offered a cheaper rate. But its worth for the excellent service.

Property is super clean. Staff very friendly and professional. Free Wi-Fi. Great for family vacation. Property has pool (with heated water and a chair for disabled individuals to enjoy the pool), kids playground. They have a reward program.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Everything was nice I just could not get the jacuzzi to work maybe I didn't have enough water in it but I filled it as high as the little things on the side but I never could get it to come on

The villa everything was really nice it was just like home away from home have everything that we need it if we wanted to cook just lay around it was nice

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The front registration staff was not friendly all all !! When we arrived he was sitting in a chair I thought he was a person staying there !!!

The room

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like that we had to park away from the unit due to other units having guest or multiple vehicles. There should be assigned spots per units. The cooking pans could be updated. The skillet was warped, so it took extra time to cook things.

The place was very spacious and beautifully decorated..

• Two-Bedroom Villa

In Bldg 4 I could hear the TV of the upstairs occupant (late night). Our room was near the elevator and stairs and it was a bit noisy.

A beautiful, peaceful, amazing PGA property. We got a great price on the Villa which included beds from heaven with white, clean bedding that felt like sleeping on a cloud. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Each morning there was freshly brewed coffee in the lobby, the pool area was super clean, large and quiet. Each morning I walked the golf course and villages and enjoyed the amazing houses, gardens and walkways. Parking was a breeze and we will definitely return.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Sound traveled through the walls easily and it was very load and busy early in the a.m. There was litter in the bushes and parking lot in front of our villa bulging.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and modern. Pool and hot tub maintained well and the pool side gas grills were a nice amenity.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Gave us a 1 bedroom villa with a broken fire alarm which said would be fixed but wasn’t. Had to change room/building 9 pm. Had to pack everything up; very annoying.

Very pretty property

It was perfect!!

Everything was perfect!! Travelocity together with the Whitelaw Hotel in Miami really messed up our reservations!! But thanks to you and the Sheraton PGA Resort we ended up in a nicer place for a better price. Thanks!!

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

We are very easy to be pleased but not this time. Horrible service ( we sent detailed feedback to hotel management), dirty room, dusty furniture, no room service, absence of menu for breakfast or spa menu in the room, no snacks in a refrigerator, no water bottle. Room was far different from what we saw on the picture. We were offered a ground floor room without balcony and told that all complaints to Booking.com. Front desk Ralph's service was disgusting. I will add pictures of what was expected and what was in reality

It was our mistake to choose this hotel. Total dissatisfaction.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Unit is worn, needs a good cleaning, mold smell.

Older unit, upon entering you smell mold/moisture. It could use a fresh coat of paint and a steam carpet cleaning. Not what I consider Sheraton quality

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We've stayed here before, EVERYONE there is wonderful. Kristi was at the front desk and as always, everything was great. Rooms are clean, pool is a great size and there is so much to do there. I have nothing negative to say about this place. I would definitely recommend it and would definitely stay here again. I do believe the front desk goes above and beyond.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

The floors could have been cleaner. The bedding did not smell fresh.

Easy access to the resort. The grounds were beautifully kept. The villa was roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

The pool water was too warm. We were told that the fold out couch would be made up for us, and it was not. And it was very hard to find cold water--the closest vending machine was far away; not ideal in 100 degree weather.

The pool and ping pong set up were great, and the bed was very comfortable

• Two-Bedroom Villa

This was a wonderful experience, and I would recommend it to all. The hotel staff was outstanding, the facilities were beautiful and well maintained, and the overall visit was enjoyable. Thank you for such a great visit.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

It's not within waking distance of any restaurants / activities

Rooms are comfortable. Furnished with more amenities than required. Quiet location on a golf course. Very large pool area with billiards table. Pool heated in 80s.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Was not so thrilled by the other front desk staff. Not friendly, didn't greet us with a smile or positive attitude. The wine gathering could have been more about meeting our neighbors and less of a business advertisement for makeup.

Millie was great! She was super friendly and helped us a lot. We also had cooked some dinner and left a mess on the stove but when we returned it had been cleaned by the cleaning staff. Great work!

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

The only draw backs was the lack of restaurant on site. Or, if there was one, I was not aware of it. Even so, we were still able to get a late night pizza delivered right to our door.

Very cordial staff. If fact, the staff went out of the way to make us feel welcome. There was a wonderful screened in back patio overlooking the pond and golf course. We Enjoyed the jaccuzzi tub as well. The bed was very comfortable. I was nice to have a living room area to watch a sporting event instead of having to watch it from the bed.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

No breakfast option offered:/

All of the amenities offered exceeded my expectations.excellent staff and customer service as well. One woman in particular, I believe her name is Mella, is one of the best hotel staff I've ever delt with. Very helpfull with local info and very warm and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nothing to fault - everything a*

I appreciate this is a little off the beaten track but we were blown away by the facilities, standards and really friendly staff, value for money was a welcome addition after 2 weeks in Orlando. We were a little concerned at the low price as this usually translates to low rent - no way! This is superb and couldn't give it enough high praise.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

We didn't notice any signs on the streets coming in that would direct or assist with locating the resort.

We enjoyed the room set up. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed was wonderful. The room was clean and we loved the layout?we always look for something that can accommodate out three growing kids. We loved the activities at the club house as well and te convenience of the location to stores and the highway.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Not much!! Units are getting a little dated and ceiling fans in bedroom would be a nice addition but really can't complain too much because units are very nice

Large spacious Condo with plenty of room for everyone. Separate bedrooms for elderly parents or young kids. Each room has tv so every can watch what they want when time to chill.

Close proximity to PGA village

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Very clean, mella is so so nice

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Very friendly staff, in particular Mella. Great rates for what you get.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The staff members exceeded our expectations.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was beautiful and quiet.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Location, next to PGA village, close to grandparents....perfect!

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Faucets were leaky, room was dated, The staff was excellent, but the facility was not worth the money given its dated condition.

No wifi at the pool.

The reception staff where excellent and went the extra mile to ensure we bad everythig we needed.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

I loved everything about this place. Would recommend for anyone.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Room was cleaned once in our last night there

Very comfortable and spacious rooms

Very clean

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Sofa bed had a big pee stain

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

The room was perfect, kitchen was awesome, 100% clean and would recommend this to anyone, staffs were like family

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Would be nice to have breakfast.

Room and swimming pool were amazing! Staff was super nice.

Very fancy apartment

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Could use better soundproofing in the rooms

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Booked assessable not available at check in. Also called Sheraton ahead of tlme. Told to ask for assessable at check in. Inconvient.

Property was well-maintained

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed sheets smelled dirty. The bed sheets were rough and noisy if you move. The smell in the villa was not fresh.

Roomy

n/aI had a

staff

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

difficult to locate from the road - no signs indicating road to be taken from rotary

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

The pillows were very uncomfortable.

The apartment felt safe and private.

Wifi connectivity

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

No food or drinks to buy. Not even water.

Very friendly staff. Genuily nice.

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Not a lot to do at the facility. There was a pool, but that's about it.

Room was extremely nice.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

Web site did not state that there was a washed and dryer. Sheratin should provide washing machine detergent for 1 or 2 washes.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

the staff was excellent and could not be more accommodating Mella was superb and should get a raise

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The staff at the front desk were great. Especially Mella.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Truly enjoyed every aspect of it.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

No fan or ceiling fan in room

smokers

the pool

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

My husband was disappointed with the promise of a golf course view that we didn't have

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Todos

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I dislike constant wifi. It should be carefully consumed, especially around friends and family.

The staff was very helpful and service minded.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

I could hear the people next door to us.

Beautifully decorated and clean.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Wi-fi was not good. It lagged too much

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Need a little love

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Nithing

Just everything

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

The deshes was to old.

The swimming pool ans the spa were excellent and clean. The staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with King Bed

We where able to make what we wanted

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Great location, quiet, close to golf courses, right beside I-95, great Italian restaurant one minute away

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Initially, turning TVs on was very difficult.

Super clean and very comfy.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Queen Bed

Check in was later than the 4:00 check in.

The bed was wonderful and the room was cleaned everyday

Browse Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort traveller photo gallery