Reviews of Lord Baltimore Hotel 4 stars

20 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore City Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

#27 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

It was ok aside from the bug bites
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Getting bit in the face by whatever lurked in the bed at night

The decor of the hotel was nice but the area that it was in isn't safe at night & we had bugs somewhere in the room because when I woke up I had 3 itchy bug bites on my face

Parking
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The parking garage for the hotel is blocks from the actual hotel. We didn't like having to carry our bags up and down the street

Joey is the greatest

Wonderful.....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was not like pic on website really was looking forward to the room

The lobby omg beauty,,everything was clean fresh smelling,the employess very helpful friend well respected love the eye contact while speaking Thanks Lord BM......

Could’ve been better for the money that we spent Joey was great at the skybar
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cost for the money I spend and No one was kind it seem like I was all alone could’ve been a better experience

I liked the skybar and Joey was great he was so kind he was the best one in the hole hotel

Nicely situated, close to the harbour and other interesting highlights of Baltimore
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It's old and need some maintenance/restoration. The difference between self parking and valet wasn't clearly indicated.

We didn't want the included breakfast, so we got an upgrade, but did we really?

It was wonderful, I will return.

The only thing I didn't like which had nothing to do with the hotel was the HUMIDITY. You can cut it with a knife. Walking to and from Inner Harbor, I wanted to pass out. 90+ degree weather is not for me.

I loved the atmosphere of the building and its location. Upon leaving I discovered the building was a historic place, an extra plus. I've never been in an historic hotel it well worth the trip.

Not sure we will return

We were double charged not only for parking but for drinks at the bar. When we asked them to fix it we were questioned as if they didn’t want to fix the issues The location isn’t too bad but wasn’t where we expected it to be based off the internet and i felt a little unsafe walking to and from the harbor.

Location wasn’t too bad

Great Place to Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

This was a great hotel within walking distance to many attractions. It was clean and comfy and the staff was excellent. Definitely would stay here again.

Ambience was nice when we walked in.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The housekeeping consistently knocked on the door before 8 am to clean the room. Too early! One day they didn’t even come back to clean the room. Not worth the $$

Ambience was nice when we walked in.

Very enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Not just this property parking and be cost was over the top.

Was clean in a good area a lot to do. Joey at the LP skybar was nice welcoming told us about the surrounding area. Overall was well worth it. Would have like to call and tell him how much of a impact he had on our stay.

Very good overall except for being disappointing with the size of the room and the uncomfortable bed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room did not look like the photos on the internet thru- Booking.Com and the bedding made my back uncomfortable?

Nice hotel along with a beautiful Lobby and roof top.

I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

WARNING! WARNING! i recently stayed at this property and experienced the worst experience. There was someone at my door trying to peek through my peek hole from the outside. When i reported it, it was downplayed to nothing, and i was made to feel like i was just complaining. When i asked if cameras were checked, i was told yes. Although i do not believe so. I actually think it was the security guard himself as he seemed to appear everywhere i was and was sweating profusely when i asked him about it! This same security guard seemed to be irritated with me and wanted to hurry me off. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN! And i certainly warn you! This was a nightmare for me and i couldnt wait to check out! Talk about an Aron Anderson moment! CREEPY!

Great weekend getaway
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Parking garage is around the corner and you have to walk to hotel with luggage

Great location and comfortable beds!! Excellent price loved the rooftop lounge😊😊

Too dark!

The room was frustratingly dark. I even took off the lamp shades and still it was so dark. Like being in a basement. Breakfast is not included and costs 14.95 for the same offerings of a free breakfast.

The staff was very friendly and the location was good.

Front desk was great as were the lobby bar and the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Front desk was great as were the lobby bar and the restaurant. The best was was the rooftop bar. Kudos to Tony for his exceptional hospitality and service. The room was very comfortable, clean and updated. Recommend to anyone.

Bed and Room comfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Some of the elements (bathroom, hallways) are showing their age. Ice machines only on even-numbered floors and no vending, even though there are ice/vending rooms on each floor.

Bed and Room comfortable

Very comfortable and peaceful

My view was of a wall, and that made it impossible to get sun, other than that, I enjoyed my stay.

The staff was great and very accommodating, the beds are very comfortable, and the rooms are very clean.

Nice place overall but need to work on some things I mentioned
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I was very turned off by the invasion of adolescents and millennials that flooded the lobby who were so poorly dressed for coming to high quality hotel, but then again, America and the world stopped looking good and wearing inappropriate attire amongst the public, from gym gear to flip flops, caps on backwards, white wrinkled undershirts and hats on at the tables in restaurants, crazy hair styles , tattoos and earings on numerous parts of the body. This is your new era though with no dress code enforced. One can blame management but their desire is to make $$$ no matter how your dress. Breakfast was overpricced in a buffet where you did everything yourself including toasting your bread as eggs became cold. The server removed half of my cup of coffee with no assumption that I was still working on it ; silverwear and napkin was taken away when you went back for more food. I had to get up again and acquire replacements. They still expect you to tip even though the guest did 95% of the work. I sat at the bar with no lights on. Could barely see what was on my plate. Any hotel will rape ya and drain your wallet whether it be food, beverage, swiping credit cards upon check in with an insane amt of $50.00 for an incidental charge locking up your funds for days. In Florida they don't do this. Must be a northeast and Midatlantic thing. overall. Balt and MD state tax was exorbitant as they tack that on to your bill. Check out should really be at noon and not 11am for what you pay. I always have to ask for more soap and more room coffees and creamers. I indicate it when I reserve the room online, but not once did any hotel ever honor that request. You are wasting your time typing requests in because you always have to call the desk when you get into the room. Elevators took way too long especially for the 4-5 shafts that they had. The Lord Balt Hotel should seal off the side entrance door if they keep it locked all the time.

Nice clean room, well kept bathroom, love the old style building. Polite staff.

Overall not a bad experience, but Im not sure I would choose this hotel again.

Cheap vinyl wood like bathroom floors. Not all front desk personnel looked happy or smiled.However, there were some who displayed exceptional customer service. One more thing! Roof top bar serves every drink in a plastic cup and drinks overpriced.

The location!

The stay was ok.
    • Superior King Suite with Sofa Bed

The lack of daylight in the lower floor rooms and the valet parking staff was not able to handle large groups staying and asking for their cars around the same time to get to their games/wedding reception etc. Very chaotic.

The staff at the restaurants.

I regret the no hot water problem almost ruined the entire stay. But I did like the Hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

We had no hot water the first night. Getting information from the Front Desk staff was extremely frustrating.

The Baby Grand Piano and piano player. The beds were extremely comfortable.

Don’t waste your money!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

Not worth the money-at all! The pictures are deceiving, and the rooms are not very clean. The bathroom was dirty and needed updating. Location wasn’t great and parking is inconvenient. They charge to use offsite gym and they didn’t have a pool. This hotel is way over priced-The bakery staff is extremely rude. You are better off walking down to Starbucks. Spend a little more money and get a nicer hotel on the harbor. I would not go back or recommend to a friend.

Staff was nice

Not staying here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ac was broken all night, on the 18th floor you can hear all the noise of the rooftop bar on the 19th floor. Valet was so rude.

Beautiful hotel, but that’s it.

there Are better places shop around

It was dirty (windows caked in dirt). Room was dark, smelled bad. Security was not visible. Someone tried to open our door during the night.

The location is great

Large guest rooms mostly upgraded, but due to valet and

Valet service was not efficient. Unsure whether staffing issue or distance from hotel to lot where they parked cars. *Allow 30-40 mins for valet service*

Front desk was helpful and generously provided a room upgrade to club level suite.

bed was good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

was only there for one night everything was good

bed was good. room clean. liked that the heritage of building exterior and interior had been retained.

This beautiful hotel at the Inner Harbor has excellent customer service and clean rooms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

I would appreciate a water bottle refill station to the bottles in the room, because I prefer not to drink plastic bottles of water.

Comfortable beds, beautiful decor, consistent theme (Baltimore), friendly service, flexibility with unique circumstances, nice toiletries

There was valet parking and a bar on the rooftop as well as...

I didn't like how the rooms were a little smaller than I had expected and the bathroom could use some updating.

There was valet parking and a bar on the rooftop as well as on the main level. Very nice, classy and modern decorations.

Very comfortable & clean
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Tv screen too small. Old tile in bathroom shower. Needs update. A little far from harbor.

Good Size of room. Very clean. Nice staff .Beautiful historic lobby. Cool rooftop bar.

Ok

It was too dark and gloomy. Too gothic. My wife wasn't impressed! Rooms too small, it's just your theme. The bathroom was filthy,and unsanitary! Especially the shower.it was my wife's birthday and she wasn't satisfied.

The free wifi

Probably would not choose this option for a hotel again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

Everything WAY too dark - black decorative design is too dark! Need some color! The showers are terrible in the rooms!

Location was good - beds were comfortable

Excellent service by Brett at the front desk.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

Brett made an extraordinary effort to make up for a slip up in service. I had asked for champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for a 30th anniversary stay. The strawberries never arrived. Brett not only made the champagne complimentary but personally walked us to the cafe for a complimentary breakfast. He was very sincere in his apology and concerned that we had a disappointment in our stay. We will definitely return based on Brett’s efforts. He provided an exemplary response to a service issue.

I was very much satisfied.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

There wasn’t anyhing I disliked.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I’d liked the idea of not having to drive to where I wanted to go. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends a relatives traveling to the area.

The little hotel that COULD... Just keep trying, guys.

This hotel is definitely TRYING to br luxury, but it isn't there yet. The old, cracked tile in the shower, which was in a tight and tiny bathroom confirmed that. Also, the hair conditioner is TERRIBLE. I forgot my usual product so I had to use the hotels and the conditioner left my hair feeling rough and dry. It looked even worse. 😒

The rooftop bar!

Friendly helpful staff, comfortable room, great location. Enjoyable stay, would do it again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Exhaust fans in the bathroom would be nice.

The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I've ever felt. Good clean fitness center with plenty of complimentary water.

Great hotel and good staff. I would definitely stay there again.

The valet parking situation was a little poor. The valets were backed up and for some reason got confused and brought us the wrong car.

The staff was super friendly and very accommodating.

Forced us to see the city on the way to the Inner harbor!

Could not walk back at night without feeling unsafe so had to catch an Uber. Room looked bigger in pictures but was definitely a nice stay!

Forced us to see the city on the way to the Inner harbor! Very nice and historic place. Huge gym!! Perfect for a couples getaway.

Overall I was happy with my stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

I already paid so much for the room then (already knew though) the parking was separate which is a little too much considering how much everything else already is. Why can't it be included??

I loved looking out the window. The room was nice and the bed was big and soft. It was a good night.

Will not be a repeat guest.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

The valet and front desk people were horrible, with the exception of the lady the last day. I've never experienced such lack of manners in an upscale establishment.

The bakery was great and convenient. If it wasn't for the staff there, we would have checked out after our first night.

My stay was fine, and could perhaps have been closer to wonderful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

The room was cold, even with the thermostat turned up. I think there should be extra blankets in rooms. There was no hot water in the sink.

There were plenty of pillows and a nice bathroom with a good shower head..

Great night sleep

The bathroom was freezing cold. Even though I had the heat turned on which made showers unpleasant. But the bathroom was very clean and that’s most important.

The bed was big, so comfortable and clean. I slept so good. Will return whenever I visit Baltimore again.

Great Overnight Trip!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

What's not to like? Had a wonderful time there...

The history of the location, the staff did a great job as well, and the bar was really nice...the beds were comfortable...HOT water, oooooh, and they even shuttled us where we needed to go (there was a charge, but that wasn't an issue). Just a wonderful experience!

It is my go-to hotel in Baltimore, clean, comfortable, and reliable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

While the food at the bar was quite delicious, the selection was relatively limited.

This was my fourth visit to the Lord Baltimore Hotel and it does not disappoint. The bed is quite comfortable, the room was immaculate, and the jazz combo that played in the lobby was the perfect backdrop for having a drink at the fabulously stocked hotel bar.

Great hotel for what I needed. If I stayed again I'd request a room

What I didn't like was the mini fridge. It was not cold and it did not get cold. My food actually went bad sitting in there. When I read the reviews it said there was buffet breakfast available for 20$. My first night there I asked about the buffet breakfast they said they only had the LB Bakery available. It has coffee and cold food, but not exactly what I was looking for. I was staying at the hotel to take the bar exam and specifically chose it because I thought I would get a good breakfast. I was between this hotel and one other (big chain) hotel that had a free breakfast. Also parking is insane so if you can not bring a car do that. Or park it yourself for 16$ vs 40$ for valet.

The staff was extremely friendly and the check in process was easy. The bed is more on the firm side but the pillows are extra fluffy and the shower was hot. My room had a medium sized window that faced a brick wall, which was fine. It was a 7 minute walk to the Convention center and the hotel in general was pretty quiet.

The beds were incredibly comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The shower was a bit outdated but understandable being how old the hotel is.

The beds were incredibly comfortable. The room was clean and laid out nicely. The overall update of the hotel was lovely. The Tavern is excellent and was much appreciated due to our late arrival. The buffet breakfast at the French Kitchen was a good value and the food was decent. The location was perfect for the ease of getting where we wanted via walking.

Comfortable and top notch staff but not for everyone.

There was no informational booklet/binder in the room with basic info about the hotel or the area (check in and out times, hotel restaurant hours, local restaurants and attractions close by). Walls are "thin". You can hear people in the hall and late night bedroom activities. Photos are a little deceiving, it is nice and very comfortable but there is quite a bit of wear and tear (a lot of scuffs, scratches, and dents). Some may find the interiors a bit "dark" but it was not an issue for me personally.

Staff is amazing, warm, welcoming, and helpful. Very clean, comfortable beds, and each room has a programmable thermostat. Food is great and between the tavern, restaurant, and bakery you can find something within your budget and all in the hotel.

Fairly comfortable although disappointing and sometimes felt uncomfortable with cleanliness

carpet ripped, paint chipping and peeling everywhere, dirt in corners, furniture carelessly placed in restaurant areas--basically short and long term upkeep is not in place

comfy bed and pillows, nice staff, many beautiful features about this old hotel

I would recommend this hotel to a friend....
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

I cant really complain, the customer service was on point every time I came in and out of the hotel.

The food at the Tavern was excellent. The room was nice and cozy.

Ghosts?

The shower would not keep a stable temperature. It went from extremely hot to extremely cold all with out touching the control handles. Very strange. Also there was some flurries that cut cable for 4 hours! Unfortunately it happened during a NBA all-star game, luckily we had good phone service. Room was clean staff was acceptable.

I wouldn’t stay again

The room was way to small. (I hated it) and housekeeping walked in our room without knocking.(how rude)

I loved the location.. and the staff was amazing.

The hotel was clean, and good value for money.

The area just around the hotel is not the best, had to Uber to better areas and did not walk around there at night.

The hotel was clean, and good value for money.

Great beginning and ending to our night.

I really don’t have any complaints.

The bedding and towels were so clean and fresh. The lobby is cozy but impressive. The Tavern and bakery downstairs had great food, drink, and service. Valet parking is convenient and responsible.

Food was awesome and the comfort of the room was
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

The valet parking is kind of expensive, but my stay was great. I would definitely stay again if they reduce the parking rate, considering you really don't have any near by free parking.

Food was awesome and the comfort of the room was great. Enjoyed my stay!

A past and future gem in the heart of town.

I liked everything.

Haven't been here in a very long time....and don't return to Baltimore often. I wanted something centrally located. This hotel has been remodeled and well maintained. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful. I recommend it. Great value for the money too!

Slightly out of the way (for me) but adequate hotel experience.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room needed a much better alarm clock and at least one map of the Baltimore area. The group using the bar on Saturday night (some military group) was loud and did not make room for anyone else at the bar or leave space to sit down. Sitting in the lobby can be a very cold experience as the doors open.

The bed was comfortable and the shower water was hot!

Nice bar onsite.

Recommend using valet parking. Parking lot is 3 blocks away which isn't a big deal, but it was cold, windy and luggage was heavy.

French restaurant was fabulous.

Great hotel, that needs a starbucks! Or just serve coffee at you bar in the evening 😉
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

This part really sucked, and please keep in mind it was below 10° the entire weekend i stayed here. At night time (after 5pm) i couldn't get a cup of coffee to save my life, yes they had that cheap coffee maker in my room but we all know that coffee stinks with powdered cream. So i found myself wandering the streets of Baltimore City trying to find somewhere that had coffee on new years weekend, and i actually found it at another hotel that i wont name lol

It was a great location for my trip to M&T Bank Stadium. Great restaurant in the hotel that had great food and a very friendly bar tender!

short but pleasurable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

that we could not stay longer and experience the hotel full amenity's

we were very very very late arriving, due to circumstances beyond our control, however the night desk personnel was very hospitable and making our reservation's applicable to our arrival. unfortanly we were there for a funeral of a very close family member, and the Gentleman that helped us and even the bell hop gentleman made our very short visit pleasurable as possible.

Everything about the hotel is absolutely wonderful!

Check in, was not smooth. A lot of hidden fees. And check out the even worse than check in. My debit card was charged the day I checked in by the "Raddison" hotel. Which was weird, then when I was trying to check out my card was double charged. Then I had to get an explanation as to why.

Everything about the hotel is absolutely wonderful! Clean, quiet, and, convenient.

The stay was ok

My fiancé and I had to switch rooms.I had a deluxe king room the room we were switched to was not.We switched because our heat wasn't working.

The bed was amazing

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

One of the best hotels I've been to. When taking into considerations the food onprem location &room
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I honestly liked everything. Was surprised from the hotel, the room I received and the staff which were super nice. I'm not easy to please

The weather during winter, in the east coast, is very cold. Snow outside. Yet Lord Baltimore hotel has ALL the amenities you wish for and more. An amazing bakery/coffee shop. French restaurant, great bar (with really good food), gym and even a laundry room. One day I wanted to do laundry and started looking around the hotel for laundry then I remembered on my checkin you receive a paper with all the amenities of the hotel and around it and YES it has laundry room. $4 and 50 minutes later had all my clothes clean (while I went to eat in the French restaurant )

Disgusting
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The desk wouldn't answer the phone. The hot water was yellow and the heat/air conditioning didn't work. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Absolute pitiful hotel.

GREAT!!! Room was huge and very nicely done. Will stay again. Sexy bar.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

Not a great value for the money for breakfast. Need more options on the buffet.

Restaurant was beautiful!! Room was huge, nice decor. Slept very well. Will come back!! Sexy Bar!!

Great rooms, comfortable beds, easy checkin, perfect location to everything we wanted to do and see!

Bars/restaurants closed too early for us, there was nothing in the vicinity open late either. We are from a busier city though so it may just be what we were used to.

The architecture in the hotel is just beautiful.

Nice effort, but the hotel falls short in a number of areas.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

-Crowd at the hotel: The hotel had booked a huge event - an Elvis convention - the night of our stay. Hundreds of fake Elvises milled about and there were bands playing till after midnight. It was loud and disruptive, but we had no warning when we booked or prior to our arrival. -Bathroom conditions: Upon check in, the hotel tried to give us a room with a "special needs" bathroom that was in somewhat poor condition. The staff did allow us to move to a different room. The bathroom in this room was also in somewhat tough shape. There were loose tiles in the bath. Also, the hotel decided to use black grout in the tiles, which does not inspire much confidence about cleanliness. Finally, the drain in our sink was very clogged, so the sink would fill with water extremely quickly. We'd then wait 5-10 minutes for it to drain. -Bed: the mattress on the bed was the opposite of firm. It was so soft that we almost sank into it. This level of softness was not too much liking.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room decor was nice, similar in style to a W Hotel.

The staff at The French Kitchen is what made our stay fantastic.
    • King Room with Partial City View

I paid extra for a partial "city view". Our view was a giant hole in the ground where construction was happening. I was not happy o paid extra to look at a hole in the ground.

The staff at the French Kitchen went above and beyond to make our 25th wedding anniversary special.

Good value accommodation.
    • Superior King Suite with Sofa Bed

Poor mattress on sofa bed.

We were 4 adults in intercommunicating suite with sofa bed. The rooms and bathrooms were lovely, proper bed super comfortable, sofa bed not so comfortable.

Stay only a night , room was spacious and clean.

Stay only a night , room was spacious and clean. Room was a little warm even after turning up thermostat. Toilet had a bad odor and there was a bar missing from shower.I find parking to be ok, room was very quite, exactly what I want. I would recommend and go back anytime. Very good value for money.

Lord Hotel is a great place to stay!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

We wanted to go to the Sky Bar on the 19th Floor but they didn't let us bring our one year old on the deck so we went back to our room. But my husband went by himself later on. We did Valet Parking, as we checked out I told the check out person that we had our car in Valet and he checked me out. But he didn't charge me for the Valet. We didn't know until the Valet person said we didn't pay for the Valet and I had to go back in and pay for it. The check out person did apologize. Which was fine.

I like that the bakery hours!!! Great coffee!!! I love the lounge area. I love the decor and the piano guy too! This hotel is very comfortable and accommodating!

I won’t be back

I got bite by bed bugs, someone in valet stole my boyfriends money that was in his armrest and the staff wasn’t so friendly

price and the appearance of lobby

Would consider it again.

It was a little pricey for the room we got. Had some hidden fees here and there which was annoying.

It was historical which is always a plus for me. Very close to inner harbor and all the attractions. Good restaurants near by.

Mostly enjoyable - especially as the price was very competetive but a few minor disappointments.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great hotel - centrally located, but a couple of the surrounding streets a little sketchy. Bath tub needs a bit of a make over and the lighting in the room should have been brighter. View was less than stellar.

Lovely historic exterior and modern interior. Vale parking a bit pricey but excellent service. Having 3 restaurants at the property is wonderful, but disappointed the French one was closed both nights we were there.

Great hotel to visit Inner Harbor, Little Italy & Fells Point.

The parking garage isn't very convenient. If you self park, be prepared to leave your keys. As we waited for them to get our car, we watched them deliver others cars. Yikes they drive down the ramp (which is 2 way but only one car at a time so lots of horn honking!) extremely fast considering the lay out of garage. Oh and the customer getting in her car realized that their were some one else's keys left in her car. Guess who's keys??? Our keys! I only imagine them not realizing and driving away!!!

The bed was wonderfully comfortable. The toiletries were a nice quality. Check-in was easy and check-out was not too bad, although there was a line. I liked the 11 am check out time.

Pleasant. Staff was very nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The air conditioner unit in the room made extremely loud noises every half hour or so. Extremely annoying when we were sleeping. Towel rack fell.

Hotel lobby is very nice and the rooms are quite nice as well.

We will be back again if we go back down to Baltimore for the night! Hopefully it will be cheaper
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Partial City View

The room was so hot. We tried to turn the air on and it wasn't working! As well as when we went to get drinks at the bar the guy told us he had no change for us so he would have to keep the rest of our money if we bought anything! Which we obviously did not get anything. I wish breakfast would have be included but hey that's okay.

Close to the harbor and not to far of a walk to fells point! They had valet parking which was nice, menus to dine out after a late night. I would go back again if we could get the room around the same price because it's expensive.

Browse Lord Baltimore Hotel traveller photo gallery