Reviews of Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor 4 stars

222 Saint Paul Place, Baltimore City Center, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA

#41 of 65 hotels in Baltimore

6.1

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The best choice for an overnight surgery stay
    • Junior King Suite

They only provide suite options not rooms therefore it was pricier than expected.

Staff was very helpful and accommodating during my surgery stay. The room was impeccable and quiet. Breakfast was included

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The breakfast was super crowded.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Our room was suppose to be one bedroom. The description on the site was not very accurate. When we arrived it was one room. We had to upgrade and they were not going to do that for us at first. We had to ask several times and speak to a specific person who would.

The breakfast was super crowded. Not very enjoyable. Lines for each station. Food was good, but we could not eat together. Everyone was waiting in different lines.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

I loved the inner harbor and the hotel was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The hitel says it is close to the inner harbor. It is not. Walking six blocks to the inner harbor is not close. The breakfast good be better in terms of variety. The pool area was not kept up and the roof had water dripping while people were getting there breakfast. Please do not write inner harbor where the hotel is not close to the inner harbor.

The room was nice, clean and spacious. The view was very nice too. The staff was awesome and very welcoming.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Awesome hotel

I saw a Roach in the lounge during breakfast. Besides that the hotel was very clean.

I love the breakfast and the happy hour. I really enjoyed my stay and my room was spacious except for the bathroom and cozy. 5 star service from the employees . I will book here again when I come back

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The Breakfast menu was awesome!

The Breakfast menu was awesome!!!! Loved the daily cocktail get together to meet other guests at the hotel. The staff we absolutely fanatastic, I will stay here again when I go back to Baltimore.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I enjoyed! Even after the false advertising!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Booking.com stating that breakfast will be delivered to your room and that is not so per the hotel. They have never had room service for breakfast. It one of the main reason I choose this hotel.

I enjoyed their reception which was during happy hour, and select drinks were free and they also had a evening snack with the drinks. Staff was extremly friendly!!

Nice view, plenty of space, great value.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The tub was filthy and we requested to have it cleaned. They took our name and room number no-one ever came to clean it. Needless to say we were unable to shower because they never cleaned it. We spoke to the manager who was very rude and did not try to accommodate us at all. Very unhappy with the way this situation was handled.

Nice view, plenty of space, great value.

Great complimentary breakfast and free drinks at daily happy...
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Great complimentary breakfast and free drinks at daily happy hour (5:30 - 7:30). Can't beat that! Parking deck right next to the hotel was very convenient.

Spacious suites.
    • Junior King Suite

Very noisy place indeed. This hotel has zero noise insulation. On 23rd Floor is was like the traffic was driving though my bedroom. Same for noises in the corridor. So very little sleep. Bathroom was not clean, with pieces falling off.

Spacious suites.

Front desk staff were great
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Service at restaurant was horrible, food arrived and server didn't being silverware and napkins, had to get up and ask a different server. Found original server and asked for ketchup, he didn't return till 30 minutes later with the check. Housekeeper on Saturday morning, I mean afternoon had no interest in tidying up, had to call the front desk hours later and white blanket on her had red spots.

Front desk staff were great

Overall a fair stay missing things that other Embassy Suites had were I have stayed
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

If the room has a kitchenette there should have been some paper towels for small spills. took long time for water to get hot 30 floors up slow elevators

breakfast was good bartender was nice staff was helpful good location

It’s the perfect place to stay when you want to get away
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like the fact that I had to leave...we loved it

I just overall love everything about this place...I couldn’t find one thing wrong if I looked...even the othe guests are welcoming...the food is amazing and the room was perfect...please keep up the great work...see you guys soon...

To sum it all up, we were grateful to get away for weekend & the hospitality, clean room & AWEsome d

We really did not care for location because of the parking dilemmas & being charged every time you moved your car! Also, the evening we arrived, it was like a sauna in the lobby areas & in eating areas. We heard that Hilton is taking over & I hope they reconstruct the lobby area to open it up & make it more warm & inviting & not so boring. The floors in the lobby need to be fixed with all the broken tile, this is very dangerous. We had to bring our garbage downstairs each day we were there & mentioned we did not have garbage cans in the room but nothing was done about it! Also we never saw any cleaning service for the rooms & when we told the front seat, they just said let us know when you want room cleaned? I have stayed at many hotels & this was the first! Being that we were only there two nights we just did with our room clean ing & just asked for clean towels. The rooms were very clean & that is a big plus for us!😊

We were greeted very warmly & they could not find out name because it was spelled 8ncorrectly but a woman named Pat remembered us calling & wrote down our name on pad so she knew it was us. She was brilliant & helpful!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Overall very comfortable.

The shower nob was out of wall. Maintenance had to show us how to turn it on. Kitchenette was a very nice plus. Full size sheets on queen size bed. Overall very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The breakfast and happy hour were very good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Parking a little high. .however considering the area I suppose it's comparable to the other parking lots.

The breakfast and happy hour were very good. .the hotel was very clean and comfortable.

For the price we paid will not visit this establishment again.
    • Junior King Suite

Was truly turned off when standing in the lobby and watched a HUGE roach crawl on the wall. Which a staff member killed. My mattress wasn't like a cloud. We had to stand by the kitchen door to wait for milk at the breakfast buffet. It was also ridiculous what you paid for valet parking ontop of the expense of staying at the hotel.

The valet staff was polite .

Very nice place to stay for the lower rate.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room had a strange odor. Not horrible but not fresh at all.

The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. The facility was very clean and in a great spot for our convention.

great experience at embassy suites
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

nothing to do with the hotel, rather the city. hotel was great! comfortable bed, great friendly staff.

loved the attention, the pleasantness of staff. the breakfast and happy hour were awesome!

Great Hotel & Staff!
    • Junior King Suite

The breakfast hours need to change.. we went for a staycation to be able to sleep in. Even though breakfast was included in our value we could not even go because it’s super early... the ONLY bad comment I have!

The staff, including housekeeper was super professional & sweet. The facilities were clean & spacious which I very much appreciated!! Convenience in downtown a plus!!

I enjoyed my stay.

The distance to inner harbor and the scary people hanging on the streets on Light street . We couldn’t go back to inner harbor because of these people

The staffs and the happy hour

Terrible & I strong not recommending this hotel. & I questioned using booking.com again in future.

The whole management including booking.com were disappointed. I booked the hotel more than 2 weeks before we travel just wanted to ensure my family could have a relax worry free getaway. Even though I received booking confirmation from booking.com & also confirmation for guarantee from Embassy suite at 7:54 am in the morning on the scheduled arrival day. When I got there in the evening. The front desk said that he could just find 1 room (I booked 2). I told them that was impossible as so far I got confirmation from booking .com. He told me that that guarantee was from booking .com which was a 3rd party & not a guarantee from their hotel. So I should contact booking.com to find out why and thus totally not their responsibility. But how could that be, if I received an email from them (titled Embassy suite) Also, I thought the deal is booking.com with the hotel. When problem came up. The Embassy was just shoulder off all their responsibility & made those fell onto the poor customer. anyway, I need to settle all my family. I need a room for 2 adults & 3 teens. The front desk told me they could offer a room with 1 Queen & 1 sofa bed. I fought for a roll away bed & they gave me a hard time. Finally they got one. When I went up with my family. The staff just left the roll away bed in room, didn't even set up w beddings. He pulled out the sofa bed on my request & just told me " There are extra blanket & pillow on the shelf." What? I need to make my own bed in a 4 stars Hotel!!. That night the AC was broken, thermostat not working & kept blowing out cold wind! Next day, they made the bed & replaced the towel but just got 3, I request for extra 2 sets of towels. Its took more than 20 min for delivery after I called twice. All my experience told me how can this hotel rated 4 stars!!! The standard definitely at most 2 stars.

Pubic parking within the block & cost just $5 for weekend.

Service polite, front desk great.

Service in restaurant was horrible. We went there to have a quick bite as we had children, and ended up there way too long. Food was good though.

Service polite, front desk great. Breakfast lovely.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Waffle Nazis
    • Junior Queen Suite

Never enough towels or linens, we had 4 people in our room and always only had enough for 2. Ordered room service and it never came. Breakfast was always chaos.

Very friendly staff

The suite nice and clean and the breakfast was nice the...
    • Junior King Suite

It was a 2hr check in because of a gift card that mailed to me by hilton saying that there was no money on the and when I called the number on back it said that the available balance is 200 dollars they over draw my card causing over draft charges

The suite nice and clean and the breakfast was nice the staff was nice pleasant

Well appointed rooms, great complimentary happy hour...

Elevators were very slow

Well appointed rooms, great complimentary happy hour everyday. Staff is always friendly. Convenient and inexpensive parking (on weekends) next door.

The staff very friendly and helpful.

Lobby restrooms were not clean

The staff very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was exceptional. There was lots of variety to choose from. The chef was great. Overall I would give it a 5 star

Weekend getaway with family

I didn’t like that valet was $34 a night, that the staff was not attentive and prompt for example I had to call down twice for towels that took almost an hour to get. I called down for my car on two separate occasions, the first time and I had to wait 45 minutes to an hour. The second time the valet didn’t even know they were supposed to get our car but the wait wasn’t long. The front desk staff needs to communicate with the valet and housekeeping staff promptly. The toilet runs every time it flushed and the water backs up into the tub as you’re taking a shower almost seems like you’re taking a bath. Water backs up into the sink as well as it’s running. Other than these things our stay was fine.

I like that the property was close to the inner harbor, breakfast was included and that dogs were allowed.

Chose this hotel because of the location and price!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Parking was not connected to the hotel but it was right next to hotel so not really an issue!

Chose this hotel because of the location and price! Convenient location for a visit to Johns Hopkins University and within 5 blocks of the Harbor! Enjoyed the social from 5:30-7:30 and breakfast was nice (Omelette Station)!

• Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Check in line too long. No one at front desk to answer phone at night. Housekeeping staff coming in room at 10:30 even with do not disturb and extended check out.

Rooms were a nice size and clean.

They seemed to only run two elevators at a time. We had to wait 20 minutes or more multiple times. When I booked, I was never given any indication that the pool would be closed. It wasn’t open at all. They gave me the wrong room,took 2 hours to get it straightened out.

Rooms were a nice size and clean.

I would not stay here again.

The overall cleanliness of the facility was disappointing, not your typical Hilton experience.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice.

Staff was very friendly
    • Junior King Suite

You put me in ada room, the shower made the whole bathroom get wet. People were smoking next door which caused the bathroom to smell,

Staff was very friendly

Breakfast was quite fulfilling and the staff was very friendly.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I did not like the shade in place of curtains, it felt too industrial and the kitchen area has a bug under sink cabinet is not needed, should be replace with a better refrigerator that can fit more than just a large drink. Perhaps somewhere for dish towels and flatware, etc.

I liked the layout of the room.

Attention to detail could easily fix these annoying issues

The sheets did not fit the mattresses properly. Myself and the kids woke up on the bare mattress because everything came off. Ice buckets in the room, but no ice machines. Take your bucket down to the restuarant and ask the manager.

The room was clean and spacious. It was close to Camden yards.

No Pool
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The website States there is a pool and the Boucher in the room States that there is a pool on the 4th floor ..well there is no pool and they lost our valet key I'm having it overnight from there back home

Breakfast and the location room was ok

The only thing that I like is the location .
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They change our room twice, we did not get the room we picked without asking !! Our room was too cold even when we shutoff the air-condition , we told the front desk about it and they told us to wait until next day . We asks for an extra bedcover and they told us they don’t have any body to take up to us , when I told them I will come to take from them , they told me they can’t give it to me , so I have to wait until somebody come to work after 12:00 AM . It was 9:30pm at the time , and they never show up . Until next morning. The worst experience we have ever had.

The only thing that I like is the location .

A mixed review. No pool!
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite with Sofa Bed

It was advertised on booking.com and its website as having a pool. I found out it did not have a pool at check-in. My kids were very disappointed and I would not have booked the room had I known. A discount should have been offered or pool privileges granted at a nearby Hilton property of which there are a few. The walk to the harbor requires a ride back to the hotel via taxi. Just didn't feel safe. There are many homeless/mentally people in the area who were sleeping on the ground in 98 degree weather. Quite a sight for 6 year olds that turned into a teaching moment.

The complimentary breakfast was great. Omelet station, make your own waffles, fruit, bacon, turkey sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, muffins, cereal, 3 types of juice, etc. The two ladies that worked during breakfast were so nice. The complimentary happy hour was also great. A good variety of drinks and snacks. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Satisfied
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

They didn't say their pool wasn't in service, and in the middle of the summer, that is all we were really hoping to do with our toddler. Disappointed about that.

The free breakfast and cocktail hour and snacks are always nice to have.

The room was comfortable and bed was comfy.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The air vent in the bathroom was not functioning. When we showered the bathroom and connecting closet filled with steam.

The room was comfortable and bed was comfy.

Room was great for our family of four. About 10- 15 min walk to harbor.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Check In is at 4. We were there a little before 4 so didn’t expect to get in immediately but it was after 430 before we got into our room. It’s not a huge big deal but we were with two little boys who had been in the car for a few hours and wanted to relax before heading out for the night to meet family for a ballgame. They were supposed to call when our room was ready and at 430 when I went back to the desk they had a room but I had not received a phone call. We totally understand they were busy but it is frustrating especially when you pay a lot of money and make plans around specific times.

The staff was very friendly and the room was perfect for a family of four.

Overall good, with a few tweeks, Great!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pool was not available. Mold on bathroom shower walls. No concierge , & no reliable information on transportation to the harbor attractions. No cab assistance, bus schedule at all. Staff suggested we walk the 6 blocks. Made to order breakfast turned out to be a buffet w long lines.

Jr suite was a good size. Friendly staff. Quick response to housekeeping requests. Good value for the money. It can be a great value if they take care of getting guests to the attractions, organize the chaotic buffet, removing mold in shower and opening the pool.

Nice quick getaway weekend
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Someone was already checked into the room that we got keys to check in to, no food utensils in suite

Nice big rooms, free cocktail hour, Starbucks in lobby, nice complimentary breakfast, nice window view from room

It was OK but the pool being closed and your valet having an accident in my car made it dissapointin
    • Junior Queen Suite

You knew I was coming with three children and no provision was made for them and had to be asked for - where did you think they were going to sleep? The room layout was bizarre and not that comfortable - there was a huge bedroom and a standard double for instance. I was not informed the swimming pool was not in use which was one of the reasons I booked this venue, kind of spoiled the couple of days. The valet had an accident in our car and I am now dealing with that - I would have expecetd some attention from the hotel on this subject - If you are going to have a third party park the cars you are still part of the issues - Please feel to call me on the damage to my car on 908-268-6239 Grant Ross

Horrible facility with dishonest management.
    • Junior King Suite

Hotel management lied to us by withholding information. They should have comped the room with no hot water or given us a free night at any other Hilton property. Instead, they gave me 10,000 points that gets me nothing. Clerk at checkout told me this would probably cover another night elsewhere but probably another LIE. I am at a Hilton Garden Inn for 3 nights now and I expect the points are useless here. Hilton was dishonest.

Happy Hour drinks but food was horrible.

Horrible stay!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like the price an I would like my money back!

Worst stay ever! No free WiFi no free parking. The pool was dirty an over filled the hot tub was broken 😡

Breakfast was very good!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll in Shower

View from the room.

Breakfast was very good! All the staff, front desk to servers, were outstanding. Staff offered assistance and acknowledged us as guest throughout our visit. The view was the roof and not appealing. Overall, outstanding.

Unsatisfied customer. No your typical Embassy Suites property.

This is not an all-suite property. There is no pool, 4 bank of elevators are slow and are shared by maintenance and cleaning staff. No free parking.

Friendly staff, great management reception (5-7) and breakfast.

it was a disappointment compared to other stays
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Ice wasn't on the same floor,elevator to long a wait,housekeeping didn't speak english, to long a wait when we had dinner in the hotel waited for 1 hour to get noticed.

the food was ok the elevators way to slow. long waits some of the staff was really rude.

Loved the stay:)
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Noisy next door neighbour on the first night.

Mike the omelette man, amazing! The managers reception in the evening was unexpectedly brilliant and excellent value.

Very good
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We were four but there were only two cups and three coffee pads. And most important there was no linen for the sofa. We did not go the reception that night because it was too late (we just took one from the main bed), on the next day everything was in order.

The bed and the sofa were comfortable. The location is excellent for walking around the city. There is a microwave and a small fridge in the room as well as a small coffee maker. If you wish to have your dinner in the room you can buy prepared food in the nearby supermarket or order it in the hotel. It was quiet during the nights.

The check in staff and food staff was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

2 days in a row house keeping either banged on our door or attempted to walk in while there was a "do not disturb" sign on the door. We traveled with two small kids so we put the signs up when we were laying them down for naps. Both times house keeping ignored the signs and woke up our kids so they were quite cranky for awhile which made mommy somewhat cranky too

The check in staff and food staff was amazing. Super friendly and welcoming. The beds were comfortable and rooms were very spacious.

A nice stay ...

It was quite cold in the room and it wasn’t possible to increase the temperature ... the air conditioning was already for the summer period 😞

The staff, the breakfast and the happy hour

GOOD
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The basin in the bathroom was very small and there was very little room to put toiletries. No hooks in the bathroom was also a slight negative

the breakfast and and the cocktail hours were excellent. We expected a 2 room suite but were told that such a room was an upgrade and we had to go back to the booking company to change our room. We kept what we had. The room was very clean . Valet parking at $34.00 per day is a little high ; the distance to the inner harbor was a little further than we expected but we were able to walk there and back The employees were excellent and very friendly

Pretty good stay
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The property is to close to rhe corner of the block, the city buses stop is right there where you pull up to get out of your car for directons from the valet ,

Close to rhe habor

Good location - a short walk to the inner harbour. Friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I wish I had been informed (before I arrived) that the pool would not be available during my stay. I would NOT recommend staying in a room positioned next to the lifts as it is extremely noisy and liable to keep you awake at night

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The early evening, complimentary drinks and nibbles were a nice touch.

Great location to the harbor.

The view was horrible. We could only see a brick wall. We thought being on the 16th floor, we would have had a nice view. Wish the pool did not close.

Great location to the harbor. Only a short walk. Great breakfast! Very friendly staff!

The view, breakfast, happy hour
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

cleaning crew forgot wash cloths on day 2. We didn’t have time to ask for more. We were watching a movie and the satellite kept going out.

The view, breakfast, happy hour

Great experience for the price!
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room didn’t get very cold no matter what you tried with the air conditioning, so it did feel a little stuffy. You can open the windows which is helpful. They also seemed to run out of fresh towels mid-day during our stay.

The room was much bigger than expected and our stay even included complimentary breakfast and happy hour. Location was perfect and the public parking next door was cheaper than expected for the weekend!

The hotels was nice breakfast was nice I pretty much enjoyed...
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The price for parking. The only down fall is the hotel does not have their own parking lot and the price for valet park was a bit much.

The hotels was nice breakfast was nice I pretty much enjoyed my stay.

Mediocre at best. I've stayed at far better Embassy Suites.

This location was severely understaffed and unprepared for the holiday weekend. The food was decent, the rooms were clean for the most part but it is obvious that this location needs renovations! They also need more than 4 elevators. There was hot water 1.5 days of the 4 days we were there and lukewarm water the other days.

The omelets were delicious and the gentleman making them was a awesome!!!

This being our plan B for our weekend, it was a great substitute for our original plan.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

If I had to be picky, the hotel does not validate your parking.

We loved the suite. The Hotel check In was wonderful, very friendly. It was genuine not fluff. I especially enjoyed the happy hour it was well needed, and the view in our room we received was great, the 24th. floor. You have not, because you ask not..so ask and I believe that they will do their best to accommodate you be it in their power.

Decent hotel, with a decent price.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The ventilation system creates a lot of noise, even if you turn it off. The elevators also cause noise that is heard inside the room.

Staff was friendly and the breakfast ok. Room was extremely spacious (even unnecessarily).

The valet outside was wonderful!

This hotel does not have a concierge. No matter how low the thermostat was set, the room never got below 72 degrees.

The valet outside was wonderful! Spacious room, nice kitchen area.

The experience was good could have been better stayed a lot of Embassy Suites this one was okay
    • Junior King Suite

The halls and elevators could have been a little cleaner and the restaurant area in the morning could have been a little cleaner otherwise everything

The happy hour and Buffet breakfast was very good

Awesome! Would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Baltimore!
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

You could possibly provide more of a variety with the evening complimentary snacks. It would be more appeasing for guests that have an extended stay.

The staff was wondeful...awesome customer service! The valet started it off and the excellent service continued with the front desk check in. Mike Morris does amazing work with the breakfast and makes the guests feel truly at home, away from home. Thanks Embassy Staff for making our stay one to remember!

GOOD MORNING THIS TIME OK
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

GOOD MORNING I WAS NOT PLEASE WANT HAD HAPPEN DOING HAPPY HOURS SCENT I COME HERE EVER MONTH BUT I WILL BE CALL AND SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE IT BEEN DONE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN THE WAY IT WAS DONE

GOOD MORNING IT WAS ALL GOOD

It was half and half. It was a nice hotel but I feel you need more morning staff for breakfast.

I took my daughter to breakfast and we had to stand around for a while because they was hardly any food out. I would get my daughter and I some food but had to go back several times to check to see if stations had been replenished. I saw a couple of people cleaning tables but not nearly enough people replenishing the food.

The team of gentlemen in valet were fantastic! Dominick, John, and Moise were very courteous and professional.

SUCH A GREAT STAY WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL ALWAYS...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

SUCH A GREAT STAY WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL ALWAYS AND NINA WAS GREAT AS WELL THE ROOM WAS SUPER CLEAN THE SERVICE WAS GREAT AND THE GRAND WAS WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS WILL BE BACK AT THE GRAND IN SEPT

Beautiful space and location and accommodating staff.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Loved the happy hour and beautiful breakfast! Omelette station man was the best! My husband was having his first 2 day chemo at Hopkins so we asked for the latest checkout on the second day because our appointment wasn't until 2:00 and the front desk receptions made it work. It was so nice to be able to have a comfortable space to rest in before day 2 of chemo. Thanks, ES!

Embassy Suites was everything we wanted and more in a hotel!
    • Junior King Suite

The friendliness of the staff was wonderful. Happy hour and free breakfast we’re great and very enjoyable. Sean, the bar manager was very attentive and helpful with information about the area. Would definitely recommend this place! We will be back

Meh. It was ok.
    • Junior King Suite

Bed was very uncomfortable. Pillows were not great either. Instead of changing sheets, housekeeping turned them inside out (gross). Probably could use more furniture in the room, since there was a lot of empty space in relation to the couch. Elevators were like coffins and riding in them did not make you feel any better.

Our stay was very pleasant, after a very eye-opening check-in experience.

I didn't like the fact that the hotel pool wasn't open. I was told, upon arrival, that it opens on memorial day weekend. When I booked the reservation, through booked.com, I specifically checked for hotels with a pool for my daughter's birthday. So disappointing. I wasn't able to cancel. The staff, upon check-in informed me of the incidental fee of $75 as well, and I didn't have it available and almost lost the room, on such an important day. I didn't see it on the website, and I wasn't the only who went through that. I wish I knew, in advance. I saw welcome bags, but wasn't offered one. ARE they for special guests?

Loved the room, the view, the kitchen area, big bathroom and comfortable beds. Loved the welcome drinks and buffet of snacks, from 5:30-7:30pm. Also we loved the breakfast selection, available from 7:30-10:30, with a nice omelet sation and fresh/hot waffles.Overall a great hotel, once I was able to get in.

wondeful as always
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I stop looking for other place to stay ever scent the first time I stay there I tell ever one about this if my fund better I would stay more then one day but it always great when I stay there

The room was very clean!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I have stayed at plenty Embassy Suites... however this was the first one where the hotel room was only one room! Typically there is the living area with a couch, TV, refrigerator, and then the bed is in an entirely separate room! We also stayed on the 37th floor so waiting for an elevator all the way up there took a few minutes!

The room was very clean! Breakfast was also amazing!

I would stay at this hotel and recommend it to any of my friends without hesitation!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

That I had to go to the 4th floor to get ice.

The staff at this hotel was excellent from the door persons to the wait staff. Muhammad the chief building engineer was beyond exceptional. I've never met anyone at any hotel who was more sincerely concerned about my comfort and well being. He was courteous, gracious, humble and extremely kind. He is a jewel among the staff at this hotel!!!

Browse Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor traveller photo gallery