2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New York State hotel reviews
  4. New York hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Pod Times Square

Reviews of Pod Times Square This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

400 West 42nd Street, Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY 10036, United States of America

#109 of 423 hotels in New York

Read more– opens a dialog box

It was very clean.
    • Queen Room

the rooms were a bit tight for two people and a suitcase.. and bed was not comfortable. very hard..

It was very clean... Shower was good size Great location

Fabulous location, nice staff
    • Queen Room

The room is too small for two people. we can't open the suitcase together. The bathroom is bit funny. Only a glass door to separate from sleeping area. Personally I don't fancy that.

The view of the room is fantastic. Our room is located in 21 floor, facing the main street, which provides a good birdview of the city. I really enjoy it every morning when I woke up. Walking distance to most landmarks. 5min to Times Square which is amazing.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Check in process was great despite lots of people being...

Nothing really.

Check in process was great despite lots of people being present at the same time. I made a mistake the booking dates and the staff did everything to accommodate and find a solution.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Location is great and everything about the hotel is very...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Location is great and everything about the hotel is very functional. Although it’s small, they make the best out of it — there are outlets and usb entries everywhere, nice bathroom, well divided space.

Staff was very friendly.

Staff was very friendly. When booking, I was a little concerned about the size of the room, but the room was very functional, comfortable, and clean. Would definitely stay again especially for the cost of the room.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

if room size is not a concern, booking at this hotel is a great deal!
    • Queen Room

small corridors confusing way to the lobby/elevator (didnt know it was touch screen)

location! it was an easy walk to times square, bryant park, theaters.. it had a safety deposit box inside the room. they accept keeping your luggage for storage after checking out. gadget chargers at the lobby.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Not professional staff that doesn’t care about the clients.
    • Queen Room

The staff was informal to the limit, while attending us looking at the mobile phone, asked twice for the additional blanket never met the request. The way they speak, they treat you is below the standard.

Met all expectations.
    • Queen Room

Small room. No fridge. But it was what I expected.

Met all expectations. Very good value good location good view clean. Good service. Although i didn’t do it they had free guided walking tours of different sections of the city daily.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Shame about the rude staff...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The staff brought the scoring of this hotel down big time. We got to reception and one of the receptionists said to us without even looking at us: TO CHECK-IN I NEED YOUR PASSPORTS... and kept texting with her phone for 10 minutes until she eventually left the phone, asked for our documents and checked us in. I thought we were just being unlucky but we got the same response from the rest of receptionists as if we were disturbing them and making them waste their precious time. Such a shame because the hotel itself is nice but I dont think I would go back as a friendly service for me is more important than modern quirky trendy looks.

The rooms are tiny but very smart, plenty of usb and plugs, beds are VERY comfy and the shower is amazing.

Awesome hotel near sights
    • Queen Room

The front desk staff at check-in could have been friendlier. Also, I missed not having an in-room coffee maker but otherwise, it was great!

We liked the value for the convenient location. We needed a comfortable bed and a great shower and the Pod had both!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Everything was very efficient - the room and the use of...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Everything was very efficient - the room and the use of space, the check in and check out experience was quick. The bunk rooms are great for solo travellers.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The location was pretty good overall and in walking distance...
    • Queen Room

The shower never got hot which was very disappointing because it was so cold during our stay and we were never able to actually take a hot shower. Our room was a lot smaller than we had anticipated but we made the most of it and it ended up being an OK experience. What we really did not like was the fact that there were not any restaurants on property and there was one bar called the Polynesian which served snacks and alcohol but the theme really didn’t fit the contemporary hotel and ended up feeling very out of place. It was a tiki hut theme and very odd. A contemporary or modern bar would’ve served a lot better and been more enjoyable. I think the value for the hotel was OK but next time we will definitely stay at a more well known chain that actually has a concierge service and restaurants and larger rooms.

The location was pretty good overall and in walking distance to shops, dining and transportation.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Acceptable but not a bargain.
    • Queen Room

We requested another roll of toilet paper, and they simply replaced the existing roll with a roll that was slightly fuller.

The location is fine. The room was adequate--but barely. We were traveling lightly, yet we had to be careful not to trip over suitcases, shoes, etc. Oh, and we had the larger queen room! Temperature controls worked well.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Nice location, easy access to the parking garage (which they...
    • Queen Room

My husband and I are 40 and 41 and felt the property had more of a 20-something vibe. Loud rap music in the lobby when checking in and while waiting for elevators. I knew the room would be small (we had a queen bed) but it was beyond tiny. The bed takes up pretty much the entire space. We were there for my husbands bday and he was disappointed. He couldn’t get out of his side of the the bed without banging his knee on the wall or the corner of the bed. It’s as small as you can imagine, and the bed was hard as a rock. December in NYC is pricey (over $700 for two nights) but in retrospect I would’ve paid a little more for a more comfortable room elsewhere.

Nice location, easy access to the parking garage (which they validate). Rooms were certainly clean/new and the bathroom was nice and fairly spacious considering the room.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

An absouletly amazing hotel in the centre of NYC
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

nothing, everything was perfect.

absoultely everything: location was amazing- next door to port authority facilities were fabulous- bar was amazing, walking tours provided by hotel. Hotel- very trendy, clean, modern hotel within easy walking distance to all the top nyc attractions.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Close to the action areas, clean and quiet rooms.
    • Queen Room

A refrigerator would be nice to have in the room, but understand that there isn’t much space in the rooms for one.

Pod Time Square is definitely within walking distance to all the action of Time Square. Our stay was very enjoyable. Rooms are clean, quiet, quaint and have everything that you need for your stay.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

It was very efficient and check in was simple.
    • Queen Room

The bed was uncomfortable, no coffee in the room and barely any toiletries. Room was very small for the price we paid.

It was very efficient and check in was simple. The location was also convenient to Times Square

We would come back.
    • Queen Room

WiFi was very slow. The bed was adequate but a bit hard and the pillows flat. Didn’t see that there was access to coffee or tea in the morning.

convenient location to the port authority and restaurants. The room was clean. The rate was fair during the holiday season.

Excellent location, friendly staff, clean, modern
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

No room to put your clothes away. Appreciate the style of the room is to be very compact but I had to live from my suitcase for a week. Only negative!! Great hotel!

Excellent location, friendly staff, clean, modern

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I would stay at the Pod next time I go to NYC.
    • Queen Room

Good value for the money. Facilities were excellent. Location couldn't be beat! The staff was very friendly and being able to drop your bags off till the room was ready and upon check out was really helpful.

SO CLEAN!
    • Two Bedroom Two Bath Pod Pad

The shower water ran all over the bathroom floor because of the way it was installed. The thermostat in one room didnt work right.

SO CLEAN! PEOPLE SO NICE! THE ROOM WAS AMAZING! LOVED EVERYTHING! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE COMING BACK!!

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Perfect location in the heart of New York.
    • Queen Room

The $150 security deposit was unexpected. This wasn't necessarily a problem, however, I would have preferred to have known about it beforehand.

The rooms were tidied regularly, location was perfect and the staff very friendly. The rooms had everything that we needed for our stay.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Never staying here again. Way too cramped. Club music blaring in the lobby. Not worth the high price
    • Queen Room

They blare music in the lobby at all times. When I checked out of the hotel at 6am, I could barely hear the person at the front desk because the music was so obnoxiously loud. The room was incredibly pricey for the size. I understand the small-room concept of this hotel, but everything was uncomfortably too cramped - including the bathroom which was laughable.

Somewhat convenient location.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Thought my room was small (I expected it), everything was...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Elevator was confusing at first. There were physical buttons, but actually, the digital buttons were the ones which were functional. Also, too bad there was no complimentary breakfast. I wished there was a free breakfast though.

Thought my room was small (I expected it), everything was designed with detailed functionality and taste. The bathroom showers gave the option rarely found in other hotels, along with water temperature and stream control. We liked the private TVs for the bed and bunk bed. Electricity connections were plentiful, including USB ports, phone charger cable, and HDMI ports.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

The location is great.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

It was quite confusing at the beginning. I mean, when we get inside the building, we need to take the elevator to the hotel lobby, but inside the elevator, we didn’t find any sign or information to tell us which floor the lobby is, so we get stuck in the elevator for a while.

The location is great. Near time square and subway station. Lots of restaurant nearby, very convenient. And it is new!

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

The housekeeping was very bad and was very dirty the third...
    • Queen Room

The housekeeping was very bad and was very dirty the third night The fire alarm went off wake us up Overall it was not clean hotel not worth the pricewe paid

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great location. You have it in your grasp to improve and do better.
    • Queen Room

Shower heads are problematic. Elevators are slow.

I got extra blankets right away upon asking. Had a less than stellar communiction with someone at the front desk and when I called that i she immeidately adjusted her approach and improved greatly. That was a great example of owning the customer experience and thinking on her feet.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Way to expensive room..no tissues for customer use...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

I don't think the room was worth $390 that I paid....also...the main entrance was a mystery as to where the lobby/check in area was.......No mention of taking an elevator up to the lobby....Many non-American tourists had difficulty understanding this. NO tissues.

The POD was clean and comfortable..

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great venue and great comfort
    • Queen Room

Music in the lobby was very loud, as a foreigner I couldn't hear and understand the staff properly. That wasn't very pleasant. Elevator to the lobby is confusing. Touchscreen displaying only a name of bar doesn't say much. I was looking for a sign telling me how to get to the lobby (something with the hotel name) instead. The room door needs to be pushed a tiny little bit, it doesn't close fully by itself.

Room was wonderful! View, bed, lights, bathroom... Very well designed and handy. I felt really safe and could relax easily.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great location and great price!

The heating system was very loud. We ended up turning it off. the room was nice and warm anyway.

Very clean and well laid-out room. They have negotiated with the parking garage right in from of the hotel for 20 dollars per day. Very close to Times square. you cant beat the price!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Bigger than I thought, comfortable, a little pricey and a minor annoyance

The toilet seat didn't stay up, the bar for handicapped was too close. A minor annoyance, but holding the toilet seat up is a bit annoying. The plugs on the desk also didn't work, again, a minor inconvenience as there were other outlets and a phone holder with a nearby plug that was super convenient, just a :30 annoyance. Most importantly, slightly more expensive than I felt it should be, though that was likely more a function of when I was staying.

The room was actually larger than I thought it would be, clean, and quiet. Hotel staff were friendly. Bed was comfortable and shaded were dark. Location is great, two blocks off of Port Authority.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Comfortable stay in the heart of NYC

The noise from outside at night made it a bit hard to sleep, cars constantly honking and sirens but I'd say that's the same everywhere

Quick easy check in and out, the bed was comfy and the room was clean and we could see the Empire State Building in the distance from our room. Really good location so close to everything particularly Times Square. The bar in the hotel was really nice cocktails were pricy like everything else in New York but really strong and nice so worth it. Staff seemed friendly and they let us keep our bags there for the day after we checked out as our flight was not until that night and they also organised a private car to take us to the airport for cheaper than our taxi we got on the way to the hotel. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

My husband and I recently stayed here celebrating our...

My husband and I recently stayed here celebrating our wedding anniversary. This hotel is in a great location- walking distance from all the action. Room was very clean and well kept. Couldn’t fault it at all.

Depressing
    • Queen Room

I suppose the music and schtick were meant to make you feel hip and trendy and therefore distract from being treated like cattle. I was moved, with no decent explanation, let alone apology, to a bunk bed. It had all of the charms of sleeping in an airline bathroom.

It was great.

No complaints, really!

It was great. The room was obviously small, but we didn’t mind at all. The location was great and we even had a view of the Empire State Building from our window.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Fabulous location and excellent front desk staff!
    • Queen Room

Rooms are just too small for the price! Very, very crowded lobby all the time.

Chris at the front desk! Very helpful!! AND Johnny at concierge. Both were AMAZING! The location is GREAT! VERY clean hotel. Tiki Lounge was fun.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Did the job - definitely has potential - execution fell short on this stay
    • Queen Room

HVAC system buzzed loudly while operating - a big piece of trim on the bed had come loose, and slapped loudly when you got in or out - bathroom sink drain was very slow - concierge was busy or absent every time we tried to get information

Small but clean and stylish - comfortable bed - easy-to-use safe - good location - friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

It’s all we needed in a room.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Ok a coffee pot would’ve been nice , but places super close to get one. Self serve coffee in lobby would be economical and make guests a little happier.

It’s all we needed in a room. A clean and comfortable place to sleep. I liked how resourceful with space. Great location for us.

Location, cleaning, organization,
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Lack of basic issues like tissue paper, higienic paper, towels and blankets. Also lack of basic needs for a small hotel like microwave and small refrigerator (in the room or in the lobby), water and food machine.

Location, cleaning, organization,

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The rooms were small, but that's the design of the hotel.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

They should put a sign near the elevator instructing guests that the check in desk is upstairs. It's very confusing. Also, they put credit card holds on it card totaling over 600 dollars, which kind of screwed up the rest of our vacation.

The rooms were small, but that's the design of the hotel. It was clean and had an excellent location.

Overpriced
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Not exactly Times Square - I mean come on, who are you trying to kid. One morning, maintenance woke me and my partner up and we had to move rooms. To add insult to injury, we had to transport our own bags.

location was okay. checkout process was good.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The view from our room was amazing, very good location,...
    • Queen Room

Rooms were quite small and blankets on bed were just sheets

The view from our room was amazing, very good location, excellent staff and cleaners, food places and Times Square within walking distance, check out at any time, would definitely stay here again !

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Close to everything we needed and comfortable rooms
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

I was surprised just how small the rooms were, they had everything in that was needed however they were very very small

The beds were comfy and the charging ports and lights were ideally placed next to the bed, the location was amazing and we couldn’t have asked to be in a better spot. The staff were really helpful and the room was kept amazingly clean

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Lovely stay, good area, close to Times Square,hell’s kitchen

A little pricey, but to be expected with nyc, due to location, city taxes etc

In good area, close to Times Square, lots of good reasonably priced restaurants, bars in Hell’s Kitchen , 5-10 min walk. Room clean, warm, comfortable. On 12 th floor, nice city view. Room a little compact as to expect for NYC but well laid out

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Loved It .... Thanks to all at POD Times Square

I have no complaints

Lovely place ,Location Excellent , Very Reasonably priced ....... We enjoyed are stay here ..... Rooms very very small but clue in the name POD ..... Very Modern with a Great Shower and up to date modern features ..... Loved the huge Flat screen TV on the wall to catch up with all the American Sports when we got in at night ...

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Like I said it was a roof over my head for my stay thats it.
    • Queen Room

It was way too small, no facilities to even make a Coffee. As soon as I walked in the door I just looked and said are you SERIOUS. After the Apartment I had originally booked with (Kitchen Facilities and larger area) got cancelled a week out from me arriving, I was told I would get something similar, this was no where near similar. I had no choice but to stay here as I had no resources to research any other properties in the area, as I had already arrived in the USA from Australia. So I was not very impressed with this room at all. I would definitely not have chosen this Hotel for my Holiday, I am 69 year old Lady travelling alone, who does not go out at night in a big city such as New York, so would have liked at least a Coffee or space for me to bring food back, there was nothing, great place for young people. I would classify this room as a Box, small bathroom ( oh and the Shower was only warm/not even hot) Bed and TV.

Only thing I liked was that I had a Roof over my head,

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

The view on Empire State Building was amazing, the room is...
    • Queen Room

The heating, couldn’t get the heater to work it was apparently just blowing air And in winter in New York it gets cold

The view on Empire State Building was amazing, the room is also super practical

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Great place and great location in NYC!

Coffee and Tea in the reception / waiting area would be nice.

The location is excellent and price is right for NYC. My room was VERY clean. My view was fantastic. If you want "space" don't do a pod. Overall fantastic.

Very good experience
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The bunk bed linens were very difficult to open and adjust for a 6'3" guy [short sheeted]; likewise the towel rack over the toilet is in the way for a "stander". Loved the rest, plus view !!

Great place
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Not really a complaint, but a improvement suggestion. Front desk is not on the ground floor of the building and there is nothing when you first get here, besides a elevator and a hotel restaurant sign. Not everybody feel comfortable to entry places with no info, some would be really appreciated. Feel free to reach 3rd floor

Location is great, room is tiny but clean and comfortable. No complaints at all

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Excellent hotel right in the centre of Times Square!
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Maybe a tea/coffee maker and mini fridge in each room would be good. Rooms were very small but the location made up for it.

Very helpful staff...amazing location...very comfortable rooms and had tv in both beds.

Personal very friendly

But the personal clearly needs some training since they where a little bit lost with simple stuff such as doing company receipt bill and the such...

Personal very friendly

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

I would go there again. Even though it was expensive but I guess NYC is more expensive than that.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The room was very tiny - for this price, I would expect something more than a hostel style room. The reception / lobby area is a bit hostel style too - a bit unorganized.

I liked the design of the room and the view from the 18th floor was already amazing. Big windows make it even better and on top, it was quiet and clean.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Comfortable, central, friendly and clean.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

I loved the modern design, the convenient charging unit and TV remote by the bed, the comfortable shower and the friendly staff. The location is central and convenient. I got good value for my money, and would love to stay again. I had the bunk bed room and was staying alone. Though the space is minimal it is comfortable. You can't sit on the lower bunk, so I used the top bunk as a couch.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Very fast check-in and easy check out.
    • Queen Room

Rooms are extremely small. This is not the Hotel's fault, it is just that pictures from the site gave me the impression rooms were larger. Everything was clean though and looked new. If you are not travelling alone, this hotel might not be a good option.

Very fast check-in and easy check out. Located near attractions I was visiting. The hotel is a very good option to use for in/out, we only used the hotel to sleep and take a shower. Perfect choice if travelling alone.

Exceptional location!
    • Queen Room

Awesome location! Clean and contemporary room with minimalistic design in light colours. Love it! We’ll definitely stay here again next time we are in New York

Location for sure.

Staff are not very helpful. I got a room with broken air conditioner on the first day. I insisted for change of room however the staff disagreed.

Location for sure. It's right next to Times Square. Within walking distance you can go to Central Park. A lot of nice delicious restaurants nearby. The room is small but largely nice, with every little things you need.

Comfortable, great location
    • Queen Room

Would have appreciated a few more amenities in the room given the price- like a fridge or kettle to allow for byo breakfasts.

Location was very convenient, room was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Amazing location small but very functional rooms!!

Rooms a little tight and no tea/coffee making facility in room but otherwise absolutely perfect cannot fault it excellent value for money.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is right beside Time Square amazing for short trip could walk to most attractions so saved time and money excellent location. Rooms are small but very functional USB charger so no adapter required excellent use of the space with amazing views.

Good stay.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Forgot to restock washcloths on second day. Not a huge deal. We made do.

Good location. Friendly staff. Would recommend to others and will most likely stay again if in the area.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

It’s a good location, 10 min walk from port authority.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The pods are really small. It served the purpose but I would like something bigger next time . Also noisy. It says in their description it’s sort of soundproof but I wouldn’t say that at all.

It’s a good location, 10 min walk from port authority. About 15 -20 min walk to Times Square . Very comfy beds (bunks), great shower.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Worth a repeat stay.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Had it been about $30 cheaper, it would have been a home run. All in all, would stay again. The one thing you may want to change are the colors and lighting in the hallways. Coming off the elevator, it feels very creepy. Almost like you have stepped into a haunted house ride at the amusement park. Rather unsettling. Also, you need more elevators to and from the lobby. It tends to get congested when you have guests going to the restaurant or several people checking out at once.

Loved the room. It met expectations. It was exactly as advertised.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Comfortable
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

When I arrived at the hotel, the staff were amazing. The staff member gave me a free upgrade. The room was so clean and I heard no noise. Great experience.

Convenient location!
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

There should be an option for guests coming from another country to have incidental deposits in cash and not hold the amount from debit/credit card. I completely understand hotel policies, but there should be options for guests like other hotels I stayed in. I checked in for 4 nights and the amount on hold is $120 from my debit card. :( they said it will be released after 15 days. (I hope that’s true)

Convenient location! Close to everything you want to see in New York City. Just 1 block away from Port Authority bus station in case you want to go to NJ. My room was small, but has comfy beds, good TV channels, clean facilities and fast elevator! I had an amazing time!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

I will choose this again!
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

Restroom sink is in a werid position... Sometimes I knock my head when I was washing face

really excellent position! Subway are so close and I can only walk a few minutes to time square! A lot of delicious restaurants nearby!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The location is great, but definitely busy with the close...
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The location is great, but definitely busy with the close proximity to Times Square. Lots of great restaurants, shopping, and coffee within walking distance. Many subway lines also within easy walking distance.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Don’t stay here if you want comfort
    • Queen Room

Nothing property was really small...be ware a double room does not mean double bed... queen bed is the size of a full bed... very uncomfortable... the bed was also hard. Waited two hours for washcloths...blankets were very thin...the hotel does not sell emergency items at the front desk like last minute food, toiletries or Motrin/Tylenol... worst bang for your Buck

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Comfortable stay in a prime location!

The rooms could be a bit bigger, however they are adequate. City noise made it through the windows, understandable as it is a very busy city and the windows already appear to be double pane glass.

The bed was comfortable, shower pressure/temperature was awesome! The space was small but efficiently laid out. Providing a safe was a nice touch as well.

Perfect location near metro
    • Queen Room

The room was too small for 2 persons with 2 luggages No wardrobe It wasn’t comfortable for 5 night stay especially for people who like more space and possibility to put your clothes out of the luggage

Perfect location near metro Very modern hotel Good price

Extremely clean, recently renovated
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

I didn’t like needing to take 2 elevators to get to my room. One to the reception lobby, and then another to my floor.

Great location, with restaurants and subways and ATMs across the street.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Convenient and close to the Woodbury shuttle bus stop.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The beds are too soft that cannot support my weight. Indeed, my weight is just 138lb. Need to be improved.

Convenient and close to the Woodbury shuttle bus stop.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Very pleasant due to the upgrade in the standard room it would have been awful.
    • Queen Room

A standard room was extremely small, no place for a suitcase or closet only for a queen bed and side table.

The upgrade to a suite was great, two good rooms with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and living room.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The overall experience was fine but nothing special. Would rather spend my money elsewhere next time
    • Queen Room

For 3 days in a row an alarm would go off on numerous times throughout the morning, followed by an announcement that it is a false alarm but would happen again and again. This was extremely frustrating and put a damper on our hotel experience. Room service would also come by before 10am and on one occasion lightly knocked then just walked in while we were in bed and before we even had the chance to open the door. The rooms were very well cleaned but so small that we weren’t able to even lay out two suitcases on the ground at once.

The rooms were very clean, the staff were friendly for the malt part and the location was great and a 5-10min walk to Times Square.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Beautiful Queen room perfect for one.
    • Queen Room

It would be nice if they created a fidelity card with special rates for returning guests

Beautiful Queen room perfect for one. Modern and functional decor. Full-size and well-lit shower, comfortable bed and excellent organization from check-in to check-out. Plenty of USB power outlets and nice smart TV. Super competitive pricing on airport transfers.

The location.
    • Standard Bunk Bed Room

The sensor that reads the band of the credit card couldn't recognize at least 3 different ones. We had to pay all the staying with cash

The location. It's near everything.

We Price Match