Reviews of Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort 4 stars

7677 North 16th Street, Camelback East, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA

#76 of 133 hotels in Phoenix

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Roll in Shower - Disability Access

its old and dated. you could hear the a/c and nothing else. the water park its as big as it looks . took me longer to wait in line then to float the lazy river. the river is small and took maybe 10 mins to float. you cant buy more passes to the water park but you can pay for more people in your room? so if your a family more then 4 people then you have to buy another room or spend 500+ on a room

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Great ambiance, easy access to pool and resort area, lots of parking, big rooms, good service
    • Ambassador King Suite

AC was too loud and kept switching on/off through the night and when it was off the room temperature would rise and it became uncomfortable.

Great ambiance, easy access to pool and resort area, lots of parking, big rooms, good customer service.

The room and ranch
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The staff at ranch dining Doona was very unprofessional cursing and stating that Marriage wasn't needed . Her tone was rude she actually yelled at me because i ordered 2 alcohol beverages . I had to flag down my husband. Extremely rude lady and she needs some classes in customer service .

The room and ranch

The pool
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

using booking.com when checking in Hilton attempted to put us in a different location than our group..less value of room even though we paid the exact same rate.

The pool

Great, relaxing trip or fun family time or fun time with friends. What ever you want, this is the pl
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

Wish River Ranch stayed open later. Maybe for adults only for late hours.

Best bed of any hotel. Great air conditioning. Room service, quick and hot, very delicious.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

had fun because our family was there!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

When we first checked in they only had us showing for 1 room and I had booked two rooms. They seemed annoyed that they did not receive information from Booking.com. Sink in room smelled like rotten eggs. There was dirt when you pulled out sofa bed. Asked for extra towels housekeeping never showed up.

Fun for staycation but not as elegant as we had hoped.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

Room provided was not what we asked for. On site restaurants not in keeping with quality of facility; need a restaurant like Different Pointe of View at Tapatio Cliffs. Had to drive to get to main building to have access to anything. No luggage carts available.

Bed very comfortable. Televisions good size and quality for room. Very quiet. Drink service excellent.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The property was big and the water park was ok.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

We were told we could not bring an ice chest to the water park. I think if you pay for resort fees, should be able to bring an ice chest with water or beverage. Especially water as I am a cancer survivor and have to drink water all day long with no saliva.

The property was big and the water park was ok.

Lots of things to do and very good location for exploring...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

The property could do with a revamp ,(it looks worn out ) torn shelters on balconies, swimming pool tiles missing, carpet in rooms look very dirty to list a few . Was disappointed that the one restaurant only opens on Friday to Sunday.

Lots of things to do and very good location for exploring the local areas. There is a water park on site, The staff at the hotel are very friendly and will help you out with any questions you have.

Very nice place, staff was great
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The beds are to hard. The sprayer In the shower didn't work that great. Couldn't find any help to to take our food order at the river ranch, the lazy river is in need of serious repairs

Very nice place, staff was great

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Would stay here again, kids really enjoyed the water park and pool!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Family members that did go over to the water park said there was a dirty water odor as they walked toward the park. They also mentioned that the slide did not have enough water part of the way down which made them slow down a bit. They really like the pool area, towels were plentiful, and seating was comfortable. Liked the numerous sitting areas throughout the pool area where we could relax.

The queen suite was perfect for our family overnight. Adults able to gather in living room area comfortably and kids played in the bedroom where they could be visually supervised.

We loved the room we were in.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

The lazy river and water park area were run down and overcrowded. Customer service left much to be desired. We ate at the river ranch BBQ place a few times and both experiences were not good. The staff ignored us and then if we asked for refills or anything like that it would come after an attitude from our waitress. I was disappointed overall because We traveled specifically to come to their renowned water park and it was just very dilapidated.

We loved the room we were in. Updated and spacious. We also really liked the view!

Not a pleasant experience it was my son 4th birthday wouldn't go back
    • Bi-Level King Casita

I paid lots of money and the experience was horrible. Casita smelt bad was not what i was expecting.

Nothing location is not great .went to frys and there was homeless people hanging out

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great price, room, location, bed and pools!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

I couldn't get an extra wristband for the water park for my friend that came to visit us at the resort.

Great price, room, location, bed and pools! It was beautiful and we had alot of fun!

Average hotel stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

That you only get 4 wristbands and we couldn’t purchase an additional for our kids. We are a family of 5. So crazy. Plus limited on people giving you help or direction. Including someone available for valet at 9pm.

Won't pay again
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Room wasn't ready had to sit in lobby, resort fee too much for just two people (should be based on per person), parking was crazy once we got a spot we didn't dare leave. Got room in second building so had to walk to first building for everything! (Starbucks, store etc)Typical over priced everything for a resort (rather pay for regular room and drive to water park)

Several pools to choose from, room was clean, discounted resort fee for late check in

Staff was pleasant.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Wish for a front door stopper in the rooms. Wish table in front of the pull out sofa wasn’t super heavy. Larger trash cans inside of the room. The lazy river was a bit too lazy in speed for the tubes and surroundings along its path, not very attractive to go through.

Staff was pleasant. Pathway had ease of getting around resort to the pools by way of wheelchair.

The resort itself was amazing. Very dissatisfied with their on-site and off-site customer service.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

When responsibility needed to be taken by The Resort itself for mistreatment of their customers, it lacked tremendously. Several attempts were made by management to offer a credit of the resort fee. However all three promises that were made were never followed through with.

The resort was perfect for my two kids and their dad.

Paradise in the desert
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The main pool and lazy river was really dirty from too much use. Paid a little more for the upgrade than what I signed for. Wish I would've asked more questions about the price of upgrading and all the fees that go along with it. Ask for a whole receipt upfront!

Beautiful resort overlooks the mountains and hills. We went here for our honeymoon and had great service and a lot of amenities. The sweet gal at the front desk even sent us up a bottle of champagne and strawberries to celebrate! So, so thoughtful. Many pools, nice spa, mini golf and more. The staff even drove us down to Aunt Cheladas (best Mexican food restaurant in town) and picked us up, too! It was a home away from home. We had a hard time leaving!

Star pass and la paloma are definitely better for your money!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

Star pass and la paloma are definitely better for your money! Pointe was crowded, dirty, and out of date. Pool was dirty, chipping and much smaller than expected. Rooms were nothing compared to la paloma or star pass I tucson.

I paid for a king suit and I didn’t get that.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I paid for a king suit and I didn’t get that. The staff moved my room to what they thought was another king suit and it was the same as the first room they had us in.

The housekeeping staff was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Some of the front desk staff could be much more customer focused. The check-in staff on the first day(Wednesday)at the River could be much more pleasant. And it took several tries with different staff to finally get correct answers to our questions. Maybe a training issue?

The housekeeping staff was amazing. As was the bell captain Michael and the staff in the gift shop. Aaron and Dawn at Slim Pickens were outstanding. I would go back just to spend time with those two. Very customer oriented and seemed to enjoy their job. All in all it was a good time. Grandson and his friend had a blast!!

Wonderful Staff
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Would like to have an all adult only pool area. Lots of kids jumping and splashing.

The staff is very friendly and helpful! The room was comfortable and quiet.

The Water Park was perfect for the kids.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The WiFi was horrible. Had to try several times to connect and then the internet took a long time to load.

The Water Park was perfect for the kids. Rooms are very nice.

Amazing resort, and faculty was very helpful!
    • Ambassador King Suite

However the restaurant on site by the pools was not that great. Just average stadium food for high prices! Also there should be more workers around the lazy river making sure kids aren't out of their tubes and disrupting others. I do know thats on the parents as well though.

Amazing resort, and faculty was very helpful! There was a movie playing at night on a big screen! The bartender was making amazing mix drinks all day by the pool!

I would not stay here again. If you want to bring your small children to enjoy the pools, go for it
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Bathtub - Disability Access

I've been here before, maybe 15 years ago, and besides the upgrades made to the lobby to wow guests, the rest of the hotel was very dated, the finishes, colors and then the carpet and fabrics/furnishings inside the rooms looked like I walked into the 1970's. I travel a lot and if you research what's been happening with hotels and all they are doing to entice people to stay there, you can see that this hotel is not putting their money where they need to. It's desperate.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. A gentleman even helped me by having me follow him in his golf cart so he could show me where to park closest to my room and brought my bags up to the 2nd floor for me.

This was an Amazing Staycation!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

At first I thought the resort fee was high, but after our stay I felt we definitely got our money’s worth. The resort amenities are well worth the fee.

This was an Amazing Staycation! The entire staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant. Very “Disney-like” customer service! Even the young staff at the water park were helpful, Energetic and smiling as they worked! Our room was gorgeous and had an excellent view of the beautiful pool. In such a large resort I was surprised at how quiet and serene it felt during our stay! The water park was fantastic and I really enjoyed the wonderful landscape and dozens of shady, secluded spots to relax with my family. The lazy river was so relaxing and our family’s favorite over our stay. Even though there were a lot of people enjoying the water park, we had privacy and never felt crowded or overwhelmed by small children. At dinner time, a golf cart picked up our party and took us to Aunt Chiladas. It was scrumptious! The evening was so lovely we decided to walk and followed the adorable Chile peppers painted on the sidewalk back to the hotel. Such a cute touch! I will definitely book again and have already told all my friends to pick your resort as their next Staycation!

Excellent overall. One small issue with 1 bartender but it will not stop me from staying here again
    • Ambassador King Suite (Agave)

The bartender at the pool closest to my room was overwhelmed. He portrayed and took out his frustrations onto all the guests that were trying to order food and drinks. He was less then friendly and because it was busy with lots of guests instead of requesting more staff to assist he just closed the bar area at 6pm which I thought was rude and ridiculous. Many of the guests including myself were discussing how unacceptable that was, given how much we were paying to stay at a high-end resort. The expectation was to have high end service which is not what I received at this particular bar area. This was my only issue with the entire stay.

The room was perfect when we were finally able to get into it. The room wasn't ready when we first arrived however having full use of the facilities was fabulous as it made the wait time fly by and kept the kids happy and entertained. Happy kids make a vacation relaxing and fun. Will definitely be coming back.

We had a good time, despite the discrepancy in the cost
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

I didn’t like that I had to argue with the front desk to fix our bill. We were charged way more than what our confirmation email stated we were going to be charged. The front desk told me that the Reduced prices often don’t show up on their end, so I wonder how many people book through Booking.com and yet get charge the normal hotel’s price And don’t even think to check it because they trust the system. That was really disappointing.

The water park And the separate pool in our building being kid friendly. Convenient restaurants and food at the pool

Very happy overall we would love to go back
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Food options were pricey but this is standard in resorts so no bad surprises

Very comfy bed and roomy suite. Very happy with our room located by the pool. We really enjoyed the river ranch it was great for kids and parents.

Not what this place used to be! You should expect more value than they give today.
    • Bi-Level King Casita

hidden fees, very high resort fees. Not what it used to be here. Interior appointments are Hampton-grade, power went out in 100F heat, had to call maintenance in as breaker was locked.

older property maintained well. Pools could be better kept. kitchen feature is poorly stocked if at all. many amenities are gone or going... Expect more for your money.

okay but expensive for what you get
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bathtub - Disability Access

it was kind of expensive for a place that didn't even have breakfast. rooms were kind of outdated. typical hotel rock-hard mattress with those awful down pillows.

outside was nice

The room set up was nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The water park is not maintained well, it was old & very run down. The spa’s jet did not work. I called the staff and she stated “oh it is broken, every time I fix it, it keeps breaking so I just gave up on fixing it.”

The room set up was nice. Separate living area and then bedroom area.

The swimming pools
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The price of the room was not worth it. The views were horrible. The balcony faced out to the staff entrance and the noise they would make early in the morning would awaken me.

The swimming pools

Casitas are great for family stays.
    • Bi-Level Queen with Two Queen Beds Casita

Casitas are great for family stays. We were 6 in total and we're comfortable in it. Plus the pool side and lazy river made an even better trip! Restaurants at the location and are very delicious!

Disappointed, unfriendly. Housekeeping doesn't speak English, not helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Upon arrival, we attempted to upgrade for the breakfasts but were denied because we had scheduled these reservations thru Booking.com. We would not have found this place had it not been for booking.com.

The View from the door overlooking the pool was nice, overlooking the balcony not so nice

fine for a day but probably wouldn't stay there for longer. It was expensive and not very relaxing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The hotel is a bit run down and the situation at the pool was way to crazy for me. People would show up early and lock down chairs. If you wanted to sleep in and get some exercise before going to the pool you were lucky if you could find a place to sit. I think this place is just not my scene.

The surrounding area is great with the trails right at the back door.

We had a great weekend get away at this hotel. When we go back to Phoenix we would love to stay here
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We liked everything at the hotel , it was nice and clean inside and outside the hotel. All the plants and trees made the hotel look so good!!!!!!

Everyone were so helpful and so friendly. Josh was the one that checked us in. He picked the right room 2306 by the pool and nice and quiet and easy to walk to all the pools. David checked us out , he was also so helpful. And the workers on the gift shop were so helpful too!!! Also are bed was so comfortable- the covers were so puffy and soft. Keep up the the great job to everyone👍👍👍👍

horrible. would never go back. your price for room was 317.00. front desk was going to charge us 406
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

We had a mouse behind fridge. Been there awhile, 50 or so coffee mate creamers, brochures, droppings and urine found. He ran out from under it when we moved it back. Front desk denied our request to move!!!!! disgusting!!!!!!!

the food in the " hole in the wall " restaurant was delicious.

All in all, would recommend if you're looking for a long weekend getaway to enjoy time outside
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I loved everything about this resort except the food. For how much the hotel charges, the food is just ok. I can't speak on the restaurants in the resort, just room service and poolside food. Other than that, this hotel is fantastic.

The casita rooms were great, very spacious for my sister and I and our kids (4). I liked that it had an upstairs for the bedrooms and the downstairs was for lounging or entertaining guests. The only thing I would like to see added is a kitchenette so that we could prepare our own meals from time to time.

Incredible pool and grounds.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The units used to be stocked with plates and cutlery. Now they have removed the dishwashers and stocked plastic silverware and paper plates. Shame on you, Hilton. This is a higher end property and this is low end for sure.

Incredible pool area and grounds very well maintained, all the staff were super friendly and accommodating. Upon arrival we had been upgraded to a nicer room, too.

• One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

Cannot believe this place calls itself a Hilton! Where were all the employees???? Completely under-staffed for spring break. One waitress for the entire pool restaurant. While she was lovely, she could not serve 80 people by herself. It took over an hour for our lunch order to arrive. Kids were raging! Waterpark disappointing, old and rundown, no water pressure on fountains or in lazy river—looked sad/broken. Bathrooms were disgusting at Waterpark. Again, due to lack of staff. I’ve seen cleaner bathrooms at a public beach. Pools were also filthy. I personally fished out pizza crust.

Great family resort!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Great family resort! Kids loved the River Ranch including swimming pools, lazy river, slide and free mini golf. Pool up by the room was nice for a quieter swim! We had a great time!

We love arizona and will be visiting Squaw Peak again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

It could use a bit of updating, and our front door didn’t close all the way we had to make sure to slam it shut

We had a very nice experience. The resort has so much to do for children all age ranges. It’s a clean and well maintained resort with several restaurants available. We found everything on property to be expensive and more like resort food, so we chose to go off property and found excellent choices near by. We will be visiting this resort again. Suited our families needs perfectly

Our stay was enjoyable, relaxing, we would return for a future vacation.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

A trash truck arrived at 6:30am and was very noisy. Some of the exercise equipment could use a good cleaning.

The breakfast buffet at Rico's was nicely set up and the food was good. The landscaping around the property was beautiful. Given the amount of people that were at the resort, the facilities were kept clean. The staff were friendly and helpful.

We loved our stay. We willl definately put this on our list of choices for next year.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Our only comment is there needs to be more seating and umbrellas at the pools. If you don't get there early, you are pretty much out of luck. Also, the rest rooms at the pool areas needs more attendants, especially in the afternoon. They get a lot of use, and need to be cleaned throughout the day.

It was an excellent family vacation. The staff was fantastic.

We would go back.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Our week was great but we felt the hotel was understaffed. We were told more then once the wait at a restaurant on site would be 20+ minutes due to short waitstaff and kitchen help. Poolside service was friendly but our server was literally running back and fourth to accommodate guests and the only staff for the whole pool (near suites 2160's)

The hotel was helpful to accommodate an adjoining room with family members. Beds very comfortable. There for spring break and nighttime noise was not a problem at all. Hole in the Wall for breakfast was delicious and staff was super nice. Lazy river is great, mini golf fun too. Free kid activities like cannon ball contest, basketball free throw contest and hoola hoop contest kept our kids busy.

Good location, rooms, pools and water park , but quite expensive.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Noise from machinery at rear of room kept the kids awake

Good sized room in a good location, room really comfortable with all facilities. Pools and hot tub good and River Ranch kept the kids amused. Happy with stay but overall quite expensive for what it was.

Not worth the price.
    • King Studio

My room was tiny and it smelled bad. There were no lifeguards at a kid friendly hotel. Property is in need of a remodel.

The staff was very friendly. Lots of activities for kids.

We come here annually and it is always one of the highlights of our year.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We had requested an early check in originally, but arrived later and our room was still not ready at 4pm... so didnt get to use the river ranch that day at all, but still had to pay the resort fee...

The River Ranch is my favorite. The lazy river is awesome, and the view of Piestwa Peak is spectacular.

Would have stayed somewhere cheaper for better to equal accomodations.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

For the amount we paid, I expected the room to be nicer. It was small, out dated, and the sofa bed was in bad shape- felt bad for our kids that had to sleep on it. Pools were ok, but not waterpark quality

We enjoyed it and would consider returning
    • King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower (Agave)

Questions about resort fee. It was supposed to be included in our booking fee. It was and we were charged again by resort. Feel we were ripped off

Surroundings and things to do.

I was disappointed overall.
    • King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible (Agave)

Pools and lazy river were very dirty and greenish. Changing rooms very dirty. Not enough pool staff avail. Waited 5 hours for our rom because the front desk “forgot” ( her words) to send out the text to let us know. They were happy to let us check in our luggage to hold, but I had to load it back up in my car to get it to our room and unload it again to get it upstairs. I didn’t understand the purpose of having the bellman hold it if I was to deliver it to the room myself.

I was unhappy with our room the first night we got there.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

I was unhappy with our room the first night we got there. They were able to move us and send a Bell boy (Billy) I think... who made all the difference for me.

A great little mini-resort.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Roll in Shower - Disability Access

Location is somewhat central, but far away enough from any points of interest to be expensive Lyft/Uber fares anywhere.

I chose the hotel to relax in the little attached waterpark in the middle of a three city tour (Vegas/Phoenix/Dallas). It did not dissapoint.

Fun trip!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The breakfast buffet was the same everyday and not always fresh looking. Some of the staff at Rico’s in the morning were grumpy and were not consistent with answers to questions regarding Hilton Honors Diamond benefits.

Loved being able to just stay at the property and spend time with my family. We did not have to drive for all our meals and there was a nice variety to chose from.

Overpriced for basic Hilton property . Resort is nice but price is overpriced. Internet is very slow
    • One-Bedroom King Suite (Agave)

Staff should be more detail and not in hurry to check guests in. Receptionist was very basic and not detail oriented.

Location and size of the room, bed is comfy, rooms are clean with all needed amenities

So the hotel is nice very disappointed with staff
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We went to the river ranch and I spent about 400.00 for the weekend. When I got my bill and after I tipped the waiter my card was ran for more what I tipped him for. I did bring it up with a manager and he said sometimes they auth more with tip?? I said it has never happen before. Every purchase that day with that waiter he was giving himself more then what I tipped him

The hotel and the check-in was easy and the staff up front super friendly.

Overall stay was very nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Roll in Shower - Disability Access

We had to pay $9 a day for WiFi. For the prices WiFi should be included as an amenity. To make matters worse, as soon as you were on the hotel grounds, any data plans you had on your phone slowed down forcing you to either buy the WiFi at the hotel or wait until you left for the day to use your internet.

The scenery and rooms were amazing.

Nice location.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Unbelievably noisy room, we could hear the staff chatting away well into the night and early in the morning. Stupid hotel layout and very poorly marked.

Nice location. Staff at the restaurant were polite and super-friendly!

Boring
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

It should be a restort but my room was facing an empty swimming pool which really looked like I am staying in a ghost city.

The suite was big and clean

Don't think I would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The pool had several missing tiles on the steps into the pool (lawsuit waiting to happen). The first room in the suite, we could hear the people talking next door with out any trouble. The site was huge and the map was not very informative about exactly where our room was. When checking in, there was one person out front and at least 5 guest waiting to ask questions/check in. At one point the lone person had to go in the back to ask for directions, then a second person came out, answered the one questions and went back in without assisting any other guests. Not able to check in until 4 p.m. (without paying extra) and must check out by 10 a.m. They had a weird towel system for the pool that you had to use your card to get a towel and then a chute to drop your used towel in that claimed it knew who returned the towels, but no place to put your card for the chute(???). The towels were not in the pool area but in a breezeway at least 20 feet on the other side of the gate around the pool. Hard to find and the reader on the towel cabinet was picky on reading the room cards.

The suite had 2 rooms. The one in with the beds was very quiet.

Two large double beds very comfortable, room spacious with...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Two large double beds very comfortable, room spacious with seperate living room, two TVs, in-room safe, fridge and coffee maker. Property is huge and grounds are well kept. Highly reccomend! Good value for money with all you get!

The lounge chairs around the pool were very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

It was definitely off season, and lots of much needed construction was going on. We were expecting more of a resort feel, but did not get that at all. Many of the bars and restaurants were closed for the season.

The lounge chairs around the pool were very comfortable. Since it was off season, we had the pool to ourselves.

Can’t wait to return!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The only thing that could have been better was a room with an open balcony. We were on the first floor so the patio is too enclosed and dark for my liking.

Staff attentiveness was fantastic! Amenities superb. We appreciated how quiet the Resort was, especially at night! We thoroughly enjoyed the spa as well. We’ll definitely be back!

Great place to visit we will be back!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Would have been nice to have a microwave in room.

The high light of our stay was the river ranch. The lazy river with tubes, water slide, 18 hole mini golf and pools were great. We relaxed for 2 days enjoying the water and lunch/drinks on our lounge chairs poolside.

Overall it was great, just wish the hot tub was warm.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Went out to the hot tub at 10pm and the water was cold in both tubs. After a long day we were really hoping to relax but no luck.

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, room was great sized, and we had hot water for days.

Good value and great location
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite (Agave)

Only one of the restaurants was open The shower was difficult to operate Tiny balcony

Pool area and location Coffee making facility in room Fridge in room

Great hotel, with good pool variety, pleasant staff and nice environment.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The lazy river didn’t work, you have to ask for nice accommodations otherwise they give you the old rooms that are very run down.

The room once I asked for a renovated one was great. Before that it was highly disappointing. The staff for the most part are really great and friendly. Andrea is by far the best employee they have and is outstanding at customer service and her ability to connect with people. She was a highlight of our trip! The pools were really nice as well!

Extremely disappointing
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The heated water park was closedand this is the reason we chose this resort. So we went to the regular heated pool that was marked 21 and over and it was full of children and the jacuzzi was broken. Extremely disappointing stay.

The beds were very comfortable.

Lesson learned.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Uncomfortable beds, wifi was horrible, rooms weren't ready after they gave me key saying it was. Really expansive for what i got.

Billy pur shuttle guy. Awsome guy!

Disappointed for the amount of money spent
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Rooms very small, no food/bar on site. Coffee shop style restaurant separate and very poor service. More like a motel 6, than a Hilton.

Nothing was special

Staff was very friendly.
    • King Studio

Original room was in area fully under construction. Not only was noise from power tools, workers and radio ridiculous, room was also remote and I did not feel safe as a solo traveler. Was moved to main part of resort, away from construction. Much better. Construction area rooms should just not be rented to anyone.

Staff was very friendly.

Would never stay there again!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Bathtub - Disability Access

The first room they gave us was smelly and the couch was covered in stains. Had the feel of a cheap one night stay motel. The second room I was given after complaining was clean but the toilet was clogged and maintenance had to be called to the room.

The water park was nice. The second room we got was clean. The staff was helpful and courteous.

Staff was excellent from the front desk to the maintenance...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Some updating needed in the room. We stayed in two different rooms. Once at the beginning of our trip and then at the end prior to flying out the next day. Our first room had several issues we had to have fixed. Would suggest that someone walk through each room before the next guest comes in. Our refrigerator, safe, tv and remote all needed attention. So, that was frustrating for an "upgraded" room. Also, I did not care for the thick pads on the chairs by the pool, so removed them before using the lounger.

Staff was excellent from the front desk to the maintenance and cleaning staff. Restaurant personnel was great, too!