Reviews of Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort 4 stars

11111 North 7th Street, North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA

#63 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with View

We rented cabana - it was awfull, dirty with stains, crumbles, hair ties, leaves and cocroaches. We booked and paid for room with view, but got room with no view. Front desk phones were always bysu, can't get in touch easy. Parking is realy narrow and problematic.

Bartender serving cabana was really nice.

• King Suite with View

Not enough staff at check in. Had to wait for some time while the one person on duty finished a phone call.

Excellent pool area . There was a mix up with our restaurant booking ( due to bad spelling ) but when we came back from the pool the hotel had left complimentary wine and snacks in our room as it was my birthday which was a lovely touch and we were able to resolve the mystery of the lost booking too!!

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It’s a bit conveluted to get a towel, & you must be able bodied to get to the pool! It’s the size of a small city!

The poolside service was great, & the room was lovely & clean. It’s close to area restaurants .

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I did not like that I had to leave. lol

This resort met and exceeded many expectations. Not to mention I live within 1 mile of the resort. I came for Mother's Day and my daughter had the time of her life.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The air conditioner was not cold enough. The television didn’t show a picture due to a loose connection.

I liked the cafe restaurant. The size, the staff and the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Had a scorpion in our room and the grandkids were very frightened

Loved the queen suite rooms. The patio area was enjoyable, the rooms were very comfortable

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The wired internet in my room did not work and the wireless signal was low could not connect my roku box to tv in bedroom so had to sleep in living room

Your staff was very attentive and did things in great haste

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were small and one of the beds were sitting halfway in the doorway to the bedroom, weird and uncomfortable setup for so much money. The beds were terrible. Mattresses lopsided and no real covers/blankets, only sheets on top of sheets. Very strange and a let down for a resort.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Pillows where down fluff and jot comfortable. Spa services where not at all up to our standards. But we still enjoyed the experience.

Location was perfect, resort was relaxing and beautiful. Food was amazing.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The room signage! There wasn't any that we saw from the way we entered. Found our room 1014 by accident. Room was nice, clean and spacious. However, there should be a hook or towel bar by the sink in addition to the shower area. The light by the sink is nice but so, so bright for right by the bed. The radio/music would have been nice but too much background noise. Couldn't use it. The shower head was broken and just hanging. I did report these things to the reception desk and was thanked. Also that resort fee of $30. Turned out parking was the only thing on the "list" that we used so parking was $30 for one night stay and we didn't think that was very nice.

Room was very good except for a few small things. Atmosphere and staff were outstanding at reception/valet and A Different Point of View restaurant. We didn't know what to expect at the restaurant as some of the reviews we saw beforehand were not good. We hoped for a perfect evening and it was!! Thank you Corey and all other staff! Food was fabulous and the pastry chef (L Coleman?) made us a magnificent and delicious surprise dessert to celebrate my husband's 80 th BD and our 32nd Wedding Anniversary. Can't thank them enough!!! Kudos to all!

• King Suite with View

Our reserved room with a beautiful view of the mountains was not available at check in time.. So they "upgraded" us to a larger room.. With a view of the restaurants dumpsters. Thank you Pointe Hilton. Very kind.

The bed and pillows were great, felt like I slept on a cloud.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Just that it was hard to find parking on a Friday and Saturday night.

The pools and the hiking. The room was brand new and was fresh and clean. I have asthma and they put us in a room that was really clean. The parking was a bit rough because we had to walk up the hills to get to the room on a Friday and Saturday night. The staff was extremely nice. The views were beautiful. It was really nice.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I wish there was complimentary coffee & buffett style breakfast included in cost. We only had 1 day to enjoy Pointe Hilton and didn’t want to waste time at a sit down restaurant. Kinda silly to have to pay $5 for Starbucks coffee at an upscale resort. There were a good number of bees in the pools. Not enough to be a problem, but an important point.

Very clean rooms, gorgeous surroundings. We felt like we were in a Mexican resort. I easily could have stayed for a week. The pool was sparkling clean, albeit pretty cold, but when it’s as hot as it is in phoenix, it was a nice relief.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

My only complaint is that the Toilet in my room was poorly cleaned prior to my arrival , had to clean it myself before I would allow my family to use it.

On site restaurants were top notch, bed very comfortable, loved the friendly Staff. Our favorite spot to just relax and enjoy a couple of days away work and busy home life. Also love the fact that there is an all adult pool with poolside bar !!!!

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I took my grandkids there to swim and play in your large pool and slide but NO ONE said to me that the pool was all rented out for the next day to a private party! Really?? Then on top of that my grandson cut out a huge chunk of skin on his foot getting out of pool on the drain grate. we had to walk out of the pool area across the parking lot gushing blood before I could find someone . The gentleman who came to check on him by following the blood trail was the only great help we got from anyone there!!

• King Suite with View

The room was very stuffy, loud and uncomfortable. The bed was hard and pillows were the same as you would get at a best western. Fridge and cabinets full for sale items so no where to store anything.

The pool was nice and location was close to good places to eat. Service was very good and everything outside was very nice.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Bathroom floor had odd debris in corner. Also slipped on some wet stairs which were painted to make people aware where the edge of each stair is.

Zero noise annoyances from neighboring units while trying to sleep. Also lots of stores and restaurants nearby.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Certain staff members treated us like we didn't belong there. I understand that I'm a minority but my money is as green as anyone else's. This was only certain people, the majority of the staff were amazingly nice.

The location is wonderful and clean.

• King Room - Allergy Friendly

The fact that it was only for 1 night. Next time we wil stay longer

The complex has its ups and downs so walking around is a workout but the layout is what I liked most. Felt as if we were in a mountain resort. Upgraded to a suite near a rock covered hillside.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

Noise in room. Ventilator on roof directly over our bed kept us awake. We moved to another room but weren’t able to get in until 3; pm. The new room had jet plane loud fan in bathroom and loud heater. We are not even noise sensitive but it woke us up. Staff insulted my husband about his foreign name and didn’t think he could speak English. WiFi was complicated to set up

Views

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The restaurant staff and the hotel concierge were lacking. Staff gave the impression of being inconvenienced when ordering or asking advice. The woman concierge was especially unhelpful- we asked for a place to go that had restaurants, bars and shops that were walkable. She told us everything in Old Town Scottsdale closes around 5. I said “on a Friday?!” And she confirmed and suggested we go to a mall or stay at the resort. Glad we ignored her- we went and had a fantastic time, it was exactly what we wanted. We were also disappointed with our massages, they were overpriced for the quality and the spa needs aesthetic updating.

Super comfy bed, lovely room. The property was stunning, with great hikes and trails that were easy to access. The views and restaurants were beautiful. Most of the staff was great. The pools were fabulous- clean with ample seating. We are already planning on returning next year!

• King Suite with View

I booked the room for my wifes birthday but last min she had to work I tried to reschedule room but was told it cost 289.00 to do so I'm a working man i don't have 385. Just to blow so my wife didn't get to go I spent night there by myself so yep this place sucks

It had a nice bee

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

They say the pools are heated to 80 degrees at least that's what staff said during an online chat but that was not the case. It was a 60 degree day and by touch you could tell the pool was nowhere near 80 degrees. Additionally the person that checked me in was very short and did not share any info on the breakfast that you are charged for in your booking price, I overheard the other patron checking in next to me being told about it. It also says on the website that some spa treatments may be discounted I told the person that I had sap treatment booked and they did not check in with me about any potential discounts. Not great you front customer service by my particular agent but the person next to me seemed to have a better experience.

The hotel has been recently renovated and looks great. Our room was near the family pool which I'm sure would be noisy but it was cold so the pool was not busy.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like the cleaning, I went for a walk in the resort and there were towels on the ground dirty. Carpets no clean. And the room did not have the snacks in the refrigerator like the first room (we changed room because the carpet was really dirty).

I liked the location of the facilities. It’s like a little town. Love it.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Advertised as a 4-star resort. Reality was that the facilities and attractions were 3-star. Facilities were a little worn and outdated. Room was good, though.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Noone was very familiar with area restaurants and tourism.

Bed was very comfortable, however, it was strange that on one morning, there were ants in the bed.

• King Room with Roll in Shower - Hearing Accessible

This was not great value for the price you pay. The property is outdated and altho has good views is over priced for what you get.

Great pools and fair food. The staff overall are great.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The fire alarm that went off very early Saturday morning was awful! It was a "false alarm", but we didnt know until we called the front desk once it stopped, with no apologies. The broken sofa bed had to be switched out in the middle of the night, and the mini fridge of the honor bar was broken. We had put a smoothie of our own in it and it was ruined because we hadn't noticed it didn't work. When we told someone about it we were told we would be charged for some items! Finally we were told this would not happen, but my credit card did get a charge for "incidental" that we did not use. I expected more from this well known resort.

Very pretty and nicely kept outside.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

We were given the wrong room number at check in. They reversed two numbers so we ran around for 30 minutes lugging bags up and down stairs across buildings and through parking lots. Finally called the front desk to ask why our key does work for the door they wrote down, all they said was that's not the right room, which I understood. I was hoping for a solution not to make us feel like the ones who made the mistake. Front desk staff on Aug 21 was very poor. No resolution was offered other than "free continental breakfast " which was free anyway. Room was clean and satisfactory once we got to the correct one (with no help from staff).

The staff outside was very friendly.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Pool View

Need better wi-fi for connections while on the property.

The food for breakfast, lunch and dinner was very good. Loved the workout facility and the help given to get around the property.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I did not like the $75 a day hold for this resort. It was not mentioned on the site I in which I made the reservation. The description I read mentioned a beautiful view in which I was looking forward to but did not get.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pool water was the worst I have ever seen ... EVER!! I live in SW I know its hot, water is hard to keep balanced BUT all hotels we have been have it figured out to CLEAN water even bigger water parks!! The water was creepy, dirty with families, kids ++ all in it!! I would recommend hiring someone else to clarify the pools!! Absolutely disgusting!! We went back Home to swim!! Would NOT go back to this hotel!!

Bed, breakfast

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pool area need to be cleaned throughout the day. The bathrooms at the pool were not kept up and had foul/sewer type odors. The empty food and beverage containers were not picked up in the pool area, which should be done throughout the day.

Overall accommodating and pleasant staff. Great Valet service, bell man, and front desk staff. Great servers poolside.

• King Suite with View

There weren't any activities to do on the property for adults--i.e., pool table, karaoke, live music. No entertainment was provided. It was supposed to be a resort, not just a place to stay. On days that we didn't plan any excursions, there wasn't anything to do but swim or watch movies--at $20 a piece. The pools were VERY warm, except the one for kids at The Falls, and there were many bees in them, alive and dead.

The food at Pointe in Time was amazing!! The massages at Tocoloma Spa were great!! The Staff were all very professional and helpful!!

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The hotel is very large and there are rooms and apartments in a very wide area. Even in the hotel precinct you need to drive to get to the major centre, swimming pool and restaurants.

Our room was very comfortable and had a great feel.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The bartenders at the falls pool were practically non-existent, even though it wasn't very busy. Nor were they overly friendly. This was disappointing as I was looking forward to lounging poolside most of all.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Dirty floors inside and out. Refrigerator is pre-filled with very expensive for sale items, leaving very little space for our personal items. They can be removed for a $15 fee. There is no microwave. Expensive resort fee.

Slide and volleyball at one pool. Different pools available (adult only, family, Slide pool/ volleyball pool and other).

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I took my girl friend with me to the resort for the weekend ,I proposed to my girlfriend at the Waterfalls . the staff at the Waterfalls were very helpfull allowing my girlfriend's cousin setting up the proposal site for me . they allow her cousing to set up rose pedals and candels made "marry me" sign it was gourgeus! the hotel also sent us a champagne on the house . we had great time at the Pointe! thank you guys!

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Check in- took an hour, there was a line of 20 when I walked in, I checked in via the app and selected a digital key, but I still had to go through the whole process. Front desk staff aren't very friendly, my digital key never worked so I had to get standard keys which is fine, but they wouldn't give those to me when I checked in, so after hauling my stuff up a cliff with 4 kids the key wouldn't work and I had to stand in line again to get a real key in the 115 degree Arizona summer. The Falls "water park"- don't kid yourself this isn't a water park, there's one side ran by 16 year olds on some sort of power trip, (if they aren't snap chatting they are yelling at people) 2 very dirty pools a few "fall" and a hot tub. Very disappointing since we canceled a Wet N Wild trip and opt'd for this thinking there was a water park, adults being over served in 115 degree temperatures and you can make your own conclusions on the outcome. We went to the pool twice, in the afternoon it's inappropriate for kids, then we went when they opened and it was more family friendly. Parking- is a complete joke, the internal roads are poorly labeled and parking is all but impossible. They suggested using the valet and then taking the shuttle, but in our experience both were impossible to find. Expect to walk literally up cliffs to get to your room, this place isn't handicapped assessable. Resort fee- you shouldn't be charged a fee, this place doesn't offer enough to justify that

Room was updated and large enough for 6. Really nice views of the mountains all around and close by restaurants or other food. No outside food/drink policy wasn't enforced with children, so at the pool you could bring some kid friendly snacks and drinks. Staff at The Falls were nice and accommodating no issues using the facilities. Let us check in early 1pm vs 4pm to get more time in the pool. All rooms have been restored and are suites, check out was easy and able to be done via the tv.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Parking was definitely in-demand, although they did offer shuttles from your parking space to your room. And the air conditioning was inadequate for the temps. It rarely got below 80 degrees in the room. For a Northeasterner, that's not easy to adjust to.

It was absolutely beautiful and the staff was exceptionally attentive. The entire place had a very upscale, European villa feel. We only used the "adult" pool, which was wonderful, but the waterpark area looked very fun, too. With so much to see in Phoenix, we actually preferred to spend a lot of our time in the room enjoying the amenities.

• King Room with Roll in Shower - Hearing Accessible

The air conditioner made so much noise they had to move me to another room the water temperature was too hot in the shower pressure too little also the door to my new room I had a broken lock and did not lock you could open it just by pushing the door a little bit. As far as the staff was concerned the IQ level was very low and there was not one MBA in sight

The food was very good

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The value. This is an old hotel and was charged a hotel convenience fee and all I used was their free parking, which is tight and hilly and frustrating. Glad I have a small car! The PPV movies were $20 for older movies. Room service was listed at a ridiculous rate and there is always that stupid overpriced mini bar. Come on Hilton, $3 for small nasty Dannon water. You don't need money that desperately do you. Then I followed vending signs all over the building to find one sold out soda machine. Finally bought a large Dasani for $3.50 in the gift shop that closss at 9. Makes me not want to use Hilton again.

The variety of pools! I was able to get a nice place by myself to lay out.

• King Suite with View

perhaps if they had a shuttle to the shops at the bottom of the hill, as it is a 20 minutes walk but in the heat not so good

the staff were so friendly and went out of there way to make our stay so nice, will definitely be going back

• Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Allergy Friendly

The pool area needs some love. Some of the decorative tile seems to be falling off around edge of pool. (Deferred maintenance). The day we were there, it was windy. Plastic cups and some food flew into the pool. No one employed there made any attempt to remove those items. Bit disgusting.

We ordered room service for our dinner. The food was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed every bit of our meal. If I stay there again, I would order room service.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Had a bad experience with a group of 20 year olds, drinking and swearing around one of the pools. Very disrespectful to other guests at pool area, had to move to another pool. During the week this area had been quiet and relaxing. This incident happened on a Friday.

Room size was great. Had a king one bedroom suite. Beds comfortable! Renovated rooms were great. Hill Top restaurant was amazing food with a spectacular view of sunset and city. Shuttle service was great if you didn't want to walk Starbucks coffee shop on site Easy driving access to shops and golf

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

i was not happy at all. booking.com reserved me a room that they didn't have. we pay way too much money to not be able to party and have because that's why we were there. staff kept asking us what are room number was because they thought we didn't have a room there. I will never go back again at all. They have lost my business there we came to have fun we pay 550 dollars and we didn't even have fun we could have went to motel 6 and had way more fun for a lot less of money. we were there to party and we couldn't even sit on the patio and laugh because people were complaining. maybe they should have put us in a area were we could have fun . Not with all the old people that were trying to injoy piece and quiet because we weren't there to be lazy we were there for my husbands birthday and he was nit very happy.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I requested a call from manager the second night I was there and never got a call. When checking in I was asked over and over if I wanted a cabana I said no For some reason was charged for one! Tried to watch movies they never worked would start and then freeze up. Was charged for every one! Chairs at pool were dirty! pool was freezing!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The property is run down and not at all what you would expect for paying $300 a night. The elevator in our building had been out for a month and no one was working on it. There were dead leaves along the walkways and the concrete was crumbling on the stairs.

The staff was great. The rooms are fine but nothing special.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The gentlemen that greeted me at my car was not too friendly and pushy to take my bags when I didn't want him to. Also asked him later about a shuttle and he was short and rude and told me to walk a mile down the road.. Only person with entire staff though in my three days. Also the front desk lacked service but was very accommodating. The slide area smelled of urine severely. When at top waiting for my turn it was very pungent. I immediately went and showered in my room.

I REALLY was impressed with most all the staff! Even the staff in the Pointe in Thyme restaurant was amazing. I witness them handle a tough customer amazingly. Bed very comfortable and a nice clean beautiful place to relax for a couple of days by myself. I appreciated having 21 and older pool as I was not there to do the "kid" thing. And having the hiking trails there was a super plus! I will absolutely be back!

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We were placed in a room farthest away from any pool or facility. For the amount of money you pay you get nothing special. The Falls is restricted unless you have a pass for four but we had s party of six It's only open from 8am- 6pm. So don't plan going after a day out. Pools are small and so are the hot tubs. Everything was s hike to get to.

Room was clean, comfortable and enjoyed the balcony!

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with View

The bedroom was fine for a King bed, but had been converted to two Queens. Had to turn sideways to get thru the door and we had to crawl over each other because Queen beds were so close to the walls. Toilet / shower area was so small the door barely cleared the toilet. The Unit was always very humid inside. A/C did not remove moisture like it should. The unit entry door stuck so we had to throw a shoulder into it to open it. Not what I have experienced in Marriott's and even Best Western's.

Pools and Atriums and area. Staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

We stayed three nights. On the second night a low vibration awoke us in the middle of the night. It was probably assoc. with an fan on the boiler that runs the heater. We decided to change rooms. Then on the last night, a fire alarm woke us up in the morning along with everyone else. It would have been better to get an explanation of what was going on.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Chris at help desk nice on first call about tvs not working, bitchy when we called back and said his hint didn't work- maintenance said it needs work in the wall. Wierd setup in bedroom- door blocked by bed. One sprinkler head not installed properly. Bathtub faucet coming away from plumbing. Hilton needs an inspector to routinely look for errors that need fixing & please get a woman on your team to look for design flaws. Ps spa is way overpriced

Good location for room. Good signage to find things. Most staff nice and helpful. Maintenance man nice and helpful- got bedroom tv working, figured out living room tv need work inside the wall.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The prices were a bit different from the initial booking.com (a bit more) but it was still worth every penny.

Everything was incredible and the staff was so accommodating and friendly, we didn't want to leave.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

we were offered an upgrade we obviously took it the suite was a throwback to the 60's the room had an obnoxious odor and I developed a terrible sinus infection after sleeping there The resort states they have done an upgrade but the room we were in was very poor and in retrospect we should have stayed in the main building We will NOT be returning to this facility

Near North Mountain preserve good for hiking

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

There wasn't anything I didn't like. I've stayed there several times and been more than pleased every time.

It's a beautiful place. We stayed there in June with my grandson and my daughter and we had a wonderful time in the pool and water slide. I love how many pools and hot tubs there are. It's like your own little piece of heaven.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

Staff broke into our room before checkout and during our stay (housekeeping would come in withot knocking), heater was not working in subzero temperatures and door key wouldnt work one night

Location, resort amenities

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The Bell Boy dropped the concentrator,NOT A GOOD THING. Half the STAFF needs improving in their atituted! The TESTING going on.You never should have booked anybody when TESTING is in PROGRESS. We will not come back :(

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Allergy Friendly

night staff was awful, rude, not knowledgeable. We had two rooms, one was completely unusable, ( lights didn't work at all) No one contacted us and tried to help after we contacted the night person. We were not offered any kind of reimbursement. Had to sleep 10 in a room with two queen beds and a sofa. Not enough room with all of those people. We contacted the night person by phone first and then when to the lobby. We were treated very rudely by the night manager and told to move some in our party to the other room, the one without working lights) and some one would be up to fix the lights. we had 6 kids and it was 11:30 at night. No way were we able to keep moving the kids hoping that someone would come help us. Parking was horrible. drunk people were hitting on our under aged daughters.

The bed was awesome, loved the view, kids loved the pool.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Two restaurants were closed along with half of the hotel for renovation. Construction dust was everywhere. The furnishings in the room were decidedly below our expectation of Hilton quality and comfort. More on the level of the no-tell motel. The room was small and old with low ceilings. One of two lamps in the "parlor" was not working.

Overall architecture of the hotel was nice.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

My rooms roof leaked on my bed during my stay, I spoke to the staff the following day and all they did was put a bucket to catch the dripping water. The 1st night it made it practically so I couldn't sleep. I went to the jacuzzis and both of them were colder than the pool. Overall it was a horrible stay.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

Maids Violated the Do NOT DISTURB sign while we went to the pool. Walked in on them and ask them what they were doing in our room. Stole some personal items and hotel management did nothing in response. Never will stay at this hotel ever again.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The property is in the middle of an upgrade. I think once the property is fully upgraded, they will be a 10/10. My stay however was a 9/10 so I can't complain.

The staff were all friendly and accommodating from the valet to the room service staff to the pool staff. The room service food was excellent. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The pool was fun.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There's no longer a lazy river In the waterpark! The pool bartenders were not up to par. Waited over 10 minutes to order, there was plenty of bartenders and it wasn't busy. Very disappointed luckily the drink/food server at the pool made up for it!

The front desk and bell desk people were very friendly and helpful. The drink/food server was amazing at the pool! The suite was the perfect size! There was a balcony which I didn't expect

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Draft beer prices are too high. Parking areas were terrible. Spaces are too small and really tight to get in and out. Especially considering the hilly property. I would make spots larger and open a large general parking area with cart shuttle service down in front of the lobby. I personally witnessed three parked cars become damaged while someone was parking.

Cart service to take us to golf club. Live band at pool.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room included in reservation was facing a gravel hill leading up to the parking lot so was not pleased with that part since this was a first time visit and wanted the whole experience with the mountains. I was able to transfer to a room with a better view but had to pay an upcharge.

The view

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We had to move room, something wrong with sink!! Then moved us & tolet didn't flush, outlite didn't work!! They took off 27$ off, I think should of thanking more off for are trouble

The bus took us to the pool

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Steven at the front desk was cold and not very informative. I had a $50 resort credit that no one told me could be put towards my room. When I checked in I was told the resort credit could be used anywhere on property. So the staff isn't very informative.

The property is beautiful, the rooms are amazing, one of the best beds I've ever slept in. I've been to many resorts and this room definitely makes my top five list.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Very pricey you pay for the 24dollar resort fee to use wifi pool driving rang ect and then when uou go to do all tjis stuff like tennis ect there charge you extra for using the tennis and driving rang ect.plus there was a scorpion in are room as well as woke up to house roaches in the little bar area with the coffee maker.

My view was amazing

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• King Room with Roll in Shower - Hearing Accessible

Pool area was too crowdes with slow service there. The Pointe in Thyme restaurant staff was grwat but our food came to us overcooked and uncooked. We loved thw resort and it was quiet even with renovations happening

Updates suites were great. The Different Pointe of View restuarant was wonderful and the wait staff of all the restaurants were great. jasmine at spa was fabulous

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

children and old ppl...no hot girls in the pools =/ but thats not exactly your fault. Also the Different Pointe of View restaurant was closed for the summer...it was the reason why I chose to come here in the first place so I was quite disappointed to find out it wasnt open at the time of my stay

bed's nice, the place is pretty, having pools is awesome, quiet corner. staff was friendly, plus after checking in..all the communication was through texting and me being young, I felt comfortable with this

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

shower curtain smelled sour and rotten, bath mat looked used and abused, air filter looked dirty with dust and lent. Mini refrigerator smelled and so much ice build up. Stains on carpet. Bedding did not look white and crisp it looked like it is cleaned once a year. I really felt it was a old motel room outdated and not clean enough to really enjoy my stay. I work at a resort now for over 16 years and I like to check out other hotels. This is my first time at a Hilton resort and maybe my last. I'm sorry but I felt that these older rooms are being overlooked on for cleaning and maintenance. My kids did like the swimming pools. Also when we checked in at night we walked all over the property to find a ice machine that had ice no luck so we called the front desk.

size of room

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Rainstorm occurred, in front of my room, standing water,then mud. I called downstairs to have the mud cleaned off as I slipped on it. It was never cleaned off. Walkways had standing water I had to slosh through, even the day after.

pillows were nice. Nice room

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

1. Hot tubs were not sufficiently heated and jets were very weak. 2. It rained briefly and flooded on sidewalk just outside our door. Shoes got soaked . Staff tried to push water away with broom. 3. This was our second stay and we were unaware that the coffee shop gave a discount if you come back with the cup . Our First stay we paid full price each time we got coffee. 3. We were unaware that you can request a room without a stocked fridge. Would prefer an empty fridge for our own items (leftovers, drinks, etc)

Very comfortable beds. Loved the balcony and view. The room sizes are great with sleeping area and living room area.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

It's not a dislike - but I don't recommend coming to this hotel without a vehicle. Parking is free, so there's no reason not to rent a car if you fly in. The location is pretty remote and it's costly to take taxis/ubers around town

The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the resort grounds were incredible - perfect desert feel. There are a number of pools, all large and spacious, a great fitness center, delicious food and reasonably priced for on-site. I had my 7 year old nephew and we weren't disturbed by noise or any inappropriate activities. There was plenty for him to do and he loved the on-site water village! I've stayed here before and I would definitely stay here again!