Reviews of Polo Towers By Diamond Resorts This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3745 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States of America

#53 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Awesome.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Some of the carpark isn't part of the actual building. So if you don't want to pay a tip and take your own luggage, you may have to walk a little bit with it to get the lifts.

Great beds. Great location.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Good value for money and great location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The pressure from concierge to attend the Diamond Resort information breakfast & seminar. After attempting to say we werent interested multiple times, there was still pressure to just “sign up for a free show”. Also, there were a few calls to the room to check up on us, which was actually quite annoying. These were actually minor, but annoying nonetheless.

Great location just off the strip, nice kitchen facilities and spacious rooms. Was good to have free laundry facilities and family friendly pool/facilities for our toddler. We would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Fantastic apartment in great location.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Nothing be aware this property is of a time share type and any freebies are offered there will be a seminar to attend.

Excellent value for money Lovely spacious apartment. Check-in staff very, very helpful and welcoming. Fantastic location, set back from, but seconds from the strip close to Bellagio Hotel Close to supermarket Nice roof pool, small gym. Parking on site. Save yourself all that walking and catch public bus service on the strip (8 USD for 24 hours, at this date Oct 2018) Get on the bus with exact fare.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

security personnel were very helpful.
    • Studio

The check-in personnel were not very friendly and the resort fees not being collected by Booking.com also was unclear.

security personnel were very helpful. I left a credit card in my room and they were able to locate it and return it to me prior to my departure.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

NOTHING
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Absolutely disgusting. Clumps of hair everywhere in the beds we had to have 3 separate tries to even get a clean blanket. Feet black from walking on floor housekeeping didnt even replace the towels.

NOTHING

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Very clean place with great staff and very easy check in...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Very clean place with great staff and very easy check in process the rooms are very elegant and the valet team was very accommodating to get a car when we needed one!!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Nice location and the hotel is in great condition
    • Studio

Polo Towers does NOT accept cash for the deposit. MUCH nicer hotels such as Bellagio for example DO accept cash. Even if you have LOTS of cash they will not accept it and will kick you out onto the street. (Extremely unwelcoming and rude policy) WARNING!

Nice location and the hotel is in great condition

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Polo towers diamond
    • Studio

The hotel was excellent. Great location. Very nice hotell staff. Room included mictowave, coffee machine and hair dryer. At the reception received wouchers for a show, which was amazing. Has a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi tub.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Everything else great
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Offered welcome pack. Free show and dinner. We thought Wow Fantastic freebies. Oh no we got tricked into time share presentation

Everything else great

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

It was awesome. Came to Vegas for Mr. Olympia.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn't realize that it was a time share. With that being said, they called regarding "free gifts" in which was to influence you on hearing a presentation or come back for free nights later in the future.

Very close to the strip, but far enough to relax.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Conveniently located.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Room decor rather plain. Could use an interior designer. Needs a few warmer touches. Everything was fresh however. Fresh paint, newish furniture. Corridors were very clean and freshly painted. Kitchen was well equipped.

Conveniently located. Well maintained. Did not use and of the property facilities such as the pool or gym.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

I loved the pool area and the location just off the strip...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Constant harassment from the concierge service wouldn't take no for an answer even ringing our room up didn't like that. No kettle but not a big problem

I loved the pool area and the location just off the strip great view from balcony big apartment with two balconies. Lovely clean and spotless.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Great spot. When in Vegas again I’ll definitely stay here!.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I booked the room online and my husband took the kids there when I went to get groceries and they wouldn’t let him in at all until he added his name to the booking online.

Close to the strip with no casinos👍 Great for the family. Able to prepare my own food!.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

I’m gambler and need a casino on the premises or much closer than PHollywood or MGM.
    • Studio

I didn’t know I was going to get a fold out couch. Didn’t know the ice vending machine was on the 18th floor - very inconvenient, didn’t get any face towels.

Staff, very courteous and professional.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Location to the strip was excellent
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I was disappointed that over my 2 stays i had to contact housekeeping as the cleaner said she could not make up the bed as there was items left on the bed. I checked the room every morning before I left and there was definitely no items left on the bed. However once I contacted housekeeping they did get someone to come back and make up the bed.

Location, cleanliness, staff and I had a two bedroom room as I was with my sister and brother-in-law and it was just perfect, privacy if I needed it also I could join them in the sitting room for breakfast etc. I thought the location and the facilities at the swimming pool were outstanding and we would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Vacation 2018
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The rooftop pool was nice but not very deep

The front desk associates was very friendly and helpful. The room was wonderful, decent space and very comfortable. Location was great

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Great value for location
    • Studio

The sneaky charges they add on for the extra services, but that's standard in Las Vegas.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was always spotless and bed and bathroom were a good size. Very comfortable. The mini market came in useful. The price is unbeatable for the location. Also, no queue at check in. I noticed the bigger hotels have long lines waiting to check in and it was painless here.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

I didn't receive what I was expecting !!!!
    • Studio

I was expecting to get a normal room as showed in pictures on web. I only got a small studio with no bed. Only a cautch. My daughter has to sleep three nights directly on the floor. Polo Tower personals didn't assist me with this issue. Will never return at that place. Also room very noisy.

Close to the strip bld.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Large room (suite) for 4-5 people. Nice swimming pool on the roof of the building. Great location on the strip. Large kitchen with large fridge, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker,... Free parking.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

It was very comfortable and affordable for the type of room

Nothing to dislike

I loved the view of the vegas strip from my room and the swimming pools. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen had all the amenities needed. The bathroom was a very good size as well as the suite itself. Also i was able to get a late checkout with no problem.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Concierge gave us free tickets for a show so we had to go to...
    • Studio

Concierge gave us free tickets for a show so we had to go to the Diamond Resorts presentation which was painful. We said no to their program and the sales lady would not stop pushing us- low point of the trip.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

• One-Bedroom Suite

The fact that i booked for 5 people and they didn't accommodate for that without charging me more is not good business.

Location...the suite itself...very family friendly.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

priceworthy hotel with roof top pool and bbq:s on the las vegas strip

softer pillows

This is a Classic brown and beige american hotel with no personality or extra finesse, but rooms are spacious and very clean and beds are ok. Pillows are to high and to "stiff" - would be nice with softer pillows. Nice with the roof top pool, and supernice with the bbq facilities up there! That is something i have not come across before, and was much appriciated. Kids just wanted to go home all day, to bbq by the pool...! Everything was well organised and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

it would have been nice if the pull out bed was made up for us on arrival, and made up during maid service. Not a big issue at all though!

We loved the rooftop pool, location was excellent. Thanks for the tip to try Ocean One restaurant, it was great and really well priced.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

It’s in an ideal location but beware of push for joining their vacation club; studio very cramped
    • Studio

High-pressure concierge pushing vacation resort membership we had no interest in. Studio room was small and cramped. Fold out couch bed only. No housekeeping service on Sunday. Tiny Kitchenette with dishes for eating in, but no dining space / table / chairs.

Perfect location for doing things on the Strip Smooth checkin and checkout—the people at the desk for that were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Awesome Location!!
    • Studio

The booking said it had a Kitchenette but later came to know it was only a PARTIAL Kitchen without a STOVE and I was very disappointed as I had booked the hotel mainly because the pictures of the Kitchen showed a Stove and booking said it included a Kitchen. Was pretty disappointed to learn of the hidden fact of it being a PARTIAL Kitchen without a Stove later :(

The location is awesome.. right at the centre of the strip with most of the attractions (Bellagio, Flamingo, Mirage, Ceazers, High Roller, etc.) just 15-20 mins walking distance.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Comfortable hotel in a convenient location.
    • Studio

10 am checkout was inconvenient. Staff trying to get me to listen to a sales talk. When I said I was not interested they became a little rude. Given the outside temperature, a few bottles of water in the fridge would have been appreciated.

Large, modern, comfortable room close to the strip, with a rooftop pool and kitchenette.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

It's a good hotel

Room Size

The Hotel has a incredible structure, but the pool is small as my room. The air conditioning made some strange noise all night. It was nothing unsoportable, but it was a noise. The staff was great. We are going to EDC and all we needed was attended. The room have a small kitchen, with microwave, sink and some utencils. It also has a frigobar.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

A great spot on Las Vegas Strip
    • Studio

I loved the location, just set back away from traffic noise . We had a great view and balcony on a non smoking floor . The roof top pool was a winner to cool off in the heat .

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

We were comfortable after checking in the room was very inviting and clean, kitchen was a bonus.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Just a little to pushy with the offers of meal and the shows, after driving 5.5 hours all I wanted was a room and a rest.

This Hotel is welcoming very clean we really made use of our own kitchen which meant we could relax for the evening instead of going out for a meal, the only small negative is it’s an enormous Hotel I guess this comes with the territory and it is Vegas after all.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Would not stay here again
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Style out of date. Room smelled. We booked for 2 adults and 3 kids, but when we arrived they charged 20.00 a day for a roll away bed. People yelling from balconey at all hours

Staff was courteous. Location was very good

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Fun, clean place with perfect location on the strip.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Wish they didn't allow kids at the rooftop pool since there is a kids pool area on first floor. Got a little annoying since the pool isn't that big to begin with, but everything else was great.

Perfect location on the strip, easy out on the back side if you want to take a car ride somewhere and don't want to deal with the strip traffic. Rooftop pool is pretty nice and so is the fitness center.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

We spent just one night in this amazing hotel.
    • Studio

We spent just one night in this amazing hotel. At check-in we were offered an upgrade that we gladly accepted and it was totally worth it. The room was very spacious and comfortable, equipped with everything you could need, including a small kitchen.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Nice and comfortable rooms.
    • Studio

At the check in you have to pay an extra cost of 63 dollars for a tax which is not mentioned at the moment of the reservation. However it seems like all hotel in Las Vegas add that. They subscribed me to their offers mailing list without asking me if I wanted to.

The rooms are big, nice, comfortable and very clean. Location right on the Strip. Swimming pool.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Great, loved the quick access to the Aria and Cosmopolitan
    • Studio

In studio could not both walk by the end of Murphy bed at the same time. Not a problem for the reduced price compared to king room. Cannot store lawn furniture on balcony when not in use.

Great location, rooftop hot tub (open 6am - midnight), loved the smoking balcony

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Close to the strip, clean, quiet, studio had a fridge,...
    • Studio

Staff know what they’re doing, they’ll be super friendly to make you feel comfortable and they’ll try to force you to take a “tour” and offer you “free” gifts. BEWARE! It is NOT a tour they will try to force you to buy a timeshare. I got suspicious they kept offering me free stuff and even offered to hook me up with a prepaid $150 dollar card a helicopter ride over the strip and a free hotel stay on my next visit if I signed up to attend their “tour” just seemed too good to be true. I said I’d think about it and come back after they kept me at the concierge desk for about 45 minutes and went straight to Yelp where I found out what that “tour” really meant. Also they will try to force you again at checkout so be prepared to say NO a lot of times. This was the only downside of this hotel.

Close to the strip, clean, quiet, studio had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker with coffee, sink and cupboards with some plates, cups and silverware.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Worse check-in ever but great rooftop

The longest check-in of my life. It took 45 min and 6 different payments because we had two rooms and we asked for an additional night. How exceptional is this request exactly? We had to signed multiple papers, give a deposit for the room, pay taxes separetely from the price of the room itself... I also called the hotel on the morning before arrival and spent 15min on the phone with a reservation assistant that just pushed the wrong button at the moment of the confirmation and redirected me to the satisfactory survey ?!

The pool on the rooftop and the barbecues

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great location, pleasant & helpful staff, good overall value.
    • Studio

Not down to the hotel itself, but Resort Fee's are a bit of a con when you don't use Resort facilities, such as the Pool, Jacuzzi.. But its standard practice everywhere on The Strip..

Check-in was due to be 4pm, but when I arrived early following a nine and a half hour flight I was checked in straight away, which was great service!

2 wonderful nights in las Vegas

Loved everything

The location. The suite we occupied was very large and well furnished with wonderful kitchen and 2 bathrooms and very tastefully decorated

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

2 bedroom suite with kitchen and common area was perfect for...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Aggressive timeshare sell on check out. I said no thank you multiple times, but he continued and got rude with me.

2 bedroom suite with kitchen and common area was perfect for our group of 5

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Great...expect for the annoying marketing!
    • Studio

So people in the conciergerie were nice guys, very polite but they were extremely insistant which really annoyed me. We arrived from a 5 hour drive I just wanted to get to the room and shower. The guy at the counter insisted that we go to a meeting the day after with free breakfast to hear the marketing team if the chain. No matter how many times I said no he insisted so much that we ended up accepting. After all that he asked my friend and I if we had spouses at home, which is the case....so then we were disqualified! What a waste of time. At the check out, same thing, they need to "explain" to you the gift package...we ended up telling the guy that we would come back later but managed to avoid him. They are just doing their job but it's extremely annoying and made us waste precious time since we were only there for one night and arrived late!

The location is great, the hotel is calm and clean, great pool on the rooftop.Staff were pleaseant except the conciergerie...

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The location of the hotel is great so it's good if you...
    • Studio

Room was okay, we had a sofa bed instead of a real bed. At reception we were charged $30 extra in advance to use spa and pool, even if we didn't use them. Overall it's okay, but nothing special.

The location of the hotel is great so it's good if you want to stay in the strip and don't want to walk around much.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
    • Studio

Very clean and the bed was very comfortable... location is fantastic - your basically right on the strip.. close to the restaurants.. staff are amazing.. would definitely stay at this hotel next time i return in vegas...

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Good value, comfortable accommodation on the Strip.
    • Studio

Fold down bed looks a bit like a sofa bed - it's not exactly elegant or attractive.

My room on the 21st floor was a good size with a small kitchenette and a balcony facing the airport. The A/C worked well and could be set to the temperature I wanted. The room could be connected to the next-door room, to be a living area. For this reason, the bed can fold into a wall unit, so it looks a bit like a sofa bed, but it was very comfortable. There is a swimming pool on the roof and a hot tub that was being renovated when I visited. The reception staff were very helpful and over all, the level of service we excellent. I left a jacket in the cupboard and it was easy to pick it up when I passed through Las Vegas a week later. As a foreign visitor, I wasn't asked to sit through the timeshare sales pitch.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

This was place was a pleasant surprise, and better than anticipated.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bed pillows were too big and uncomfortable.

The apartment unit was well laid out, and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. The bed was comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the unit was. The pool area on the top floor was attractive, and a nice place to relax for a few hours. The building is in a great location on the strip, close to lots of the other big hotels and sights. We would definitely come back here again.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

The hotel is very well located and the rooms are well...
    • Studio

Just as I arrived, I was shown to the concierge desk, where after receiving some useful info they tried to sell me services and introduce me the network of hotels this one is also part of. After a 5 hours drive this is the last thing one is interested in and I hate to waste my time with turning down these uninvited offers and marketing.

The hotel is very well located and the rooms are well equipped.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

The staff kept promising "welcome" kits or...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The staff kept promising "welcome" kits or "departure kits but it turns out they really wanted me to attend a time-share seminar. When I told them my wife was not with me they told me the offer was null and void. But they kept asking me the same thing, over and over, perhaps 4 or 5 times. Very annoying!!!!

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Modern looking, great location for the price point.
    • Studio

Bed is actually a sofa bed converted into a double bed - a little small for two people unless you’re a couple ;)

Modern looking, great location for the price point. Underground parking was a great plus too!

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

A good quiet place not far from Strip.
    • Studio

The studio room is small for more the one guest, I think. But this trip I was alone, so it wasn't a problem.

My studio was fully compeated with kitchen appliances, the room was clean, wi-fi was great (3rd floor), and there were a lot of good TV channels - I needed different news channels and sci-fi, and I could see them. No lines for check-in. No casino.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Excellent.

No minuses!

Just for one night with 2 children we arrived in a full accommodated apartment with different kitchen machines, 2 king size / queen size beds, 1 of it was a couch. Bathroom very well equipped. Sight on the Strip! No breakfast included, but this was not a problem. High value for money.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Great hotel in a central location with excellent value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Maybe a brighter setting for the bathroom light would be good but that’s just my preference.

The value for money was excellent. Our one bed suite was very spacious and contained everything we needed. All staff were very helpful and the location was perfect. Will definitely come back to this hotel again.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Great value for an exceptional location.
    • Studio

-Additional pillows in the room made it feel like a storage room -Water pressure in the shower is a little weak -Room lighting can be a bit more bright

Location value for the money some staff members are super friendly Cleanliness

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Awesome!
    • Studio

It's an awesome stay! I arrived so early and they just letting me check in without extra fee. The studio room is so big for one person. It's clean and it includes everything, even microwave and all the tableware. And it locates at the main spot!! I will definitely book this hotel again for my next visit.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Very good localization and hotel!
    • Studio

Room dor and elevator were shocking.

Room is very comfortable and clean, hotel staff are very kind. The hotel is located in a very good region, near to all in Strip, however in a calm area inside that. Pre-authorization was charged on my credit card during the checkin time, but some ours after check out it was cancelled. The only problem is that elevador and room door were shocking us every time we touched on them.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Great location and friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Noise in the morning.. truck outside my unit.Refrigerator may need to be replaced as it was noisy some times.

Location, shuttles to grocery store, outlet and freemont st.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Small room close to the Strip
    • Studio

The room is pretty small comparing to other hotels we stayed in Vegas in the same price range.

We expected a bigger room. The one we were given was rather small, like it was a part of a bigger suite. Other than that it was fine. Good value for money, close to the Strip, free parking.

great
    • One-Bedroom Suite

One morning, we woke up late and the cleaning lady knocked at the door. we found her really unpleasant she didn t smile at all. that was really the weak point of our stay. The checkin is only a 4pm which we find late. we asked to get to the room at 2 pm but it was not possible.

the suite is really beautiful and convenient. the bed is really large and confortable. the staff took into account our wish to have a room with a view on the strip that was nice. as it is not directly on the strip ( a few hundred meters to walk) it is not noisy. we also appreciated theself parking to not have to pay a valet.

No smokey casino;
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our room furniture was fairly dusty and had fingerprints on the furniture; bathtub/shower didn't drain well and had to have maintenance come clear it; room had a strange smell when you entered...just got used to it.

No smokey casino;. liked having a kitchen, and location was good for the things we wanted to see. The employees were all very nice and helpful. When we needed maintenance to fix our drain, it was followed up on to be sure we were satisfied.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

overall for what we wanted everything was great
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

the hot tub was under construction which was too bad and the music by the pool was too mellow. the pool was very shallow, would have been nice if one end went slightly deeper.

We got a two bedroom and each had a bathroom. the placing of the rooms were great and had an nice big living room and full kitchen. the bed was very comfortable but the couch was not really. great location on the strip, easy to get to all the action. There was a little store that had all the basics and then some. Roof top pool was small but nice and well maintained and great view of the strip.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Locked in a broken elevator 3 times
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I got locked in the elevator 3 times. Told the staff, and they didn't do nothing about it to get it fix until I had one of the security ride the elevator with to show them that it's broken.

How close it is to everything

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Stayed here to attend conference across the street- a very long walk to get to Aria.
    • Studio

Although it appears to be close to casinos, it is a fairly good hike to get out of a somewhat sketchy and dilapidated and mostly vacant area that fronts The Strip.

Clean and basic studio, as advertised. I think it would have been a bit cramped with two. Was able to avoid any timeshare sales efforts.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Perfect for a family that wants the strip without the casino.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

All the comforts of a casino without the casino caos everytime you want to leave your room. Located right in the middle of everything. Easy access, and comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

I'll definitely stay here again if I go to Vegas
    • One-Bedroom Suite

the balcony is a bit small than I expect

Huge living room and bathroom, fully equip kitchen, a grocery store just downstairs. Staff are helpful. Great location

Amazing
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I really don’t have anything I didn’t like about the hotel.

The hotel was amazing, it was exactly what we needed. Having a kitchen and lounge area with children was very convenient. The staff were lovely and always said hello when we walked past. The location was perfect and it was nice and quiet where we were but if you wanted to go to the strip it was a few minutes walking distance. We will definitely be booking our next stay here. Most hotels do not provide a fridge and microwave etc and this is what we needed especially having a baby. Most importantly check in and check out was extremely fast.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Great apart hotel for families
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The bathrooms in the suite do need a good updating, especially the showers.

It felt like a higher end hotel, check in was great, we were early and were given a suite anyway. Suite was very very spacious and bright. The pool on rooftop is a nice addition. It was disappointing however that the hot tub closure was not indicated in the hotel description to be made aware BEFORE booking. It was only indicated in the email from Diamond Resort after I booked and paid. It was a big construction project so they knew and I find it annoying it wasnt made clear before booking.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Great place great location great value definitely stay there again
    • Studio

I was in room 9103A There is an inside room door that connects to 9103 I could always hear the people talking through that door in the other room

Staff was very friendly and helpful when I had questions and the place was spotless

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

The stay was wonderful, I would recommend this place for people to stay at.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They try very hard to sell you on there time share business, do not fall into the trap.

The location and hotel is amazing, very close to the strip and casinos.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Very good apartment if staying for several days with fussy children as able to cook easily
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Booking in system was down when we arrived after a very long flight and we were told simply that they could not check us in till it was back and that we just needed to wait in the foyer not good with 2 very tired children under 5. Luckily we were directed to another check in desk that did have Internet. Check out was awkward as despite asking for a large taxi as there were 5 of us and a lot of luggage the taxi that was called refused to take us. Then a valet called us a limo but there was confusion as we were not going to an airport but to collect a campervan so the price quoted was wrong

Shower was lovely powerful and strong Mattress was very comfortable on the bed settee Kitchen area surprisingly well equipped including a dishwasher 😁 Children's water play area was clean secure and very child friendly

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Perfect
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I traveled here with my husband and 4 kids. It was the perfect place to stay. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed, plus more. Right on the strip with the best view!!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great stay in a well equipped and spacious room stones throw from the strip
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Restricted views of strip from rooftop (22nd floor) pool, could do more to maximise this feature of the hotel.

Quiet, well equipped rooms in a great location. Great service with nice touches like courtesy call to ensure room met our expectations. A haven of relaxation a stones throw from the hectic action of the Las Vegas strip.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

All in all good, I think Vegas is just too busy for us.
    • Studio

The room was all we needed as we were only staying one night as a break from a long drive. Parking was annoying as there really isn’t any way to self park. We got in the parking lot on the other side of the wall and had to fight through traffic to get back over to Polo. The room was comfy and were sleeping soundly until 3:00 am when the person in the adjoining room was trying pretty hard to open the door between the rooms.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

We had an enjoyable visit with family in both their rooms and ours. The Polo Towers was perfect.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The curtains by the dining table were impossible to close completely. The far right curtain needed a repair of some sort. The curtain in the bedroom was great and had a sheer liner.

The room (1 Bedroom) was just great. There were 2 doors into the bathroom; one from the bedroom and one from the living room. The kitchen was just off the living room with a counter dividing the two. A dining table was near the kitchen. There was a closet near the door for coats and a closet in the bedroom with a safe. The bed was firm but comfortable. There was a doorbell for guests to use. The bedroom had a balcony making it convenient to check the weather to know what wraps were needed. They had a large, well-stocked store off the lobby for anything we needed.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Would look at other hotels to stay if we returned but would not rule out staying again
    • Studio

Bathroom light didn’t work. It was fixed but stopped again next day. Asked for a room upgrade as besides the light not working the room was really small. We paid for the upgrade & it was a much better room. We got married that day and when we came home the maid had not attended to our room.

Front desk staff were lovely and we loved the location.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

We had an excellent time and would love to stay again
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The pushy hotel guy that tried to get us to come to a presentation for the property after I explained that I had just drove in from Vegas which is a 5hour drive.

It was fully equipped with all dishes and kitchen needs. We had a full size refrigerator, spacious dining room table and all 4 of us were very comfortable and not crammed up.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Beware
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

30 minutes just to check in with no one ahead in line. Room was not as advertised, 2 bedroom contains 1 bed and 2 sofa beds. Miss matched decor, no coffee filters available, has to request bedding for pull out, none provided, told there was a jacuzzi upstairs, it's been under renovation for some time, they neglected to mention that part. Uncomfortable beds, the list goes on. Worst property I've been on the strip in my 20+ years of travel here

Nick the bellman was the highlight of the stay.

Browse Polo Towers By Diamond Resorts Traveler Photo Gallery