Reviews of Porto Vista Hotel In Little Italy 3 stars

1835 Columbia Street, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

#174 of 226 hotels in San Diego

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The valet, Austin, was supremely polite and helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The eggs and ham at the buffet breakfast at Glass Door was not even warm, but cold. The restaurant staff opted to serve out of the kitchen instead of chaffing dishes for the buffet, which was off putting and unwelcoming.

The valet, Austin, was supremely polite and helpful. All the hotel desk staff were very courteous and outgoing.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I had to get up at 4:30am and get ready.
    • Queen Room

I had to get up at 4:30am and get ready. There was no hot water. Had to take a cold shower. That was not a good experience. At check out the lady at the front desk was not very nice.

Everything else
    • Queen Room

The parking needs to be free for the customers it's not fair for people to pay $25.00 a day for parking it's ridiculously stupid

Everything else

Perfect location!
    • Queen Room

There's no pool. Just a larger jacuzzi.

The location is absolutely perfect. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. Overall, we had a great stay!

Nahhh
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

It looked run down i thought it was going to be roomy and pretty but it looked like a motel 6 and way over priced smh $200 for 1 night i will never come again

The room was ready when i arrived early

Despite the photos, this is NOT a nice hotel and I would not stay here again or recommend it to anyo
    • Queen Room

No storage in the bathroom for toiletries, hallways were not covered (not ideal in the heat or rain), looked like a motel converted into a hotel, old and dirty shower curtain hung on a plastic rod that was falling down when I arrived, elevator took forever, valet parking only and the valet had to keep my key (I'm not comfortable with that and prefer self parking), no room service and if there was, no menu was provided and trash cans were very small and cheap.

awsome comfortable visit with family!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

keeps your eyes open when you're driving up, or you'll ride right by. Might have to circle the block and try again if you miss it!

Great location in Little Italy - the food court, shops all nearby. Great restaurants within walking distance, had a great visit with family there. Room was very nice and very clean, comfy beds, couldn't have asked for more. Rooftop seating with views of downtown as well!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The property was in the heart of little Italy.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Too crowded at night on the second floor on Weekends...

The property was in the heart of little Italy. It was walking distance from all the hot restaurants, wine bars, and chill night life. Mostly Mature crowd 30s-50s.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great time. Will be back
    • Business King Room

Elevator is slow. But expected that from the reviews. Only took it one time to check in. Walked the stairs the rest of time.

Clean comfortable room. Had appetizers and breakfast up in the restaurant. Appetizers were delicious. Breakfast was basic. Eggs, sausage, potatoes. They do have a menu to order from but we opted for the buffet for convenient. Walking distance to little Italy. beautiful night was able to walk around came back for a night cap. Comfortable night sleep. Towels were soft love that. No view from the room but the bar had a wonderful view of the bay and city. Will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

location was great and the staff was friendly

the wait for the shuttle bus was had a 50 minute wait form the airport

location was great and the staff was friendly

We would not stay there again.
    • Business King Room

Parking was expensive. Room was old looking. Refrigerator leaked onto the floor. Blanket on bed was old. No counter or furniture in huge bathroom for toiletries or other things.

Extremely mediocre
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

First, they say that they have a pool which they don’t they have a jacuzzi big enough for 5 people( which didn’t even warm up)Second the bar staff is for lack of a better word discusting they don’t wash there hands after handling money or touching their hair. Lastly the room needs a lot of TLC and a much better cleaning staff. The rooms look a lot nicer in the pictures than they do in real life, and not sure if it states anywhere but it’s an additional 25$ per night for parking.

The only thing I liked was the location and funny enough the vallet staff.

Very satisfied for our one night stay.
    • Queen Room

We paid $10 extra for our truck since it's more than 16 feet, but not all the valet knows how to drive stick. So we basically paid extra to park our car and pick it up ourselves multiple times.

The overall hotel was clean, staff were friendly, the room and bed were comfy, and we even had a microwave.

It wasn't what I expected but good for the price.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was kind of crowded with unneeded chairs. There also were a few scrapes on the walls.

People were nice. They have a pool and restaurant. Great location.

Poor experience overall. Do not recommend!
    • Queen Room

Humid (even when outside wasn’t), small, cramped rooms, very very basic, price for what you get was very poor! Property was noisy, no feeling of comfort.

• Queen Room

Spending the night in san diego Diego commonly done by me for leisure. This was my first time staying at this hotel and first time having an issue with any hotel that I've used through booking actually. After getting back to the room after dinner and undoing the bed to lay down i discovered a razor blade and also a plastic that belonged with a shaver immediately frightened and disgusted i attempted to call the front desk only to realize the phone didn't work at all no dial tone nothing. After pulling up the number through google i called the front desk and to my surprise instead of sounding alarmed the lady at the front desk sounded annoyed she didn't ask if i was ok nothing to sound concerned rather just another problem she had to deal with so all she said was that she couldn't move me rooms because it was fully booked so instead she said she was going to refund me my money and get someone over to change the sheets. That was her taking care of the problem never bothered checking the next day about anything or even if i needed anything else. Very unprofessional horrible experience.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Rooftop views and location were great
    • Queen Room

Parking is valet so costs about $25 per night. The website / when I reserved my room online also said breakfast was included but when I got to the hotel they told me breakfast was not included in my reservation.

Rooftop views and location were great

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Fantastic overnight to enjoy the sights and dining options of SD. Superb 'walk to ..' location.

One tip - their airport shuttle service is a very nice option, but sporadic, so if you have limited time take a Lyft or taxi. The airport is very close.

Excellent location and great value. I'll stay again. Very clean. Nice comfy bed. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Set one street back from the main restaurant row so easy to walk to the heart of the action and great to leave the hubbub of that action behind at bedtime.

I really like Little Italy, ad the central location of the...
    • Queen Room

There were tense moments at the front desk with other clients while I was there. It may be the small size of the lobby that exposes one to those conversations. There was an issue with an air conditionaer and another guest was asked to vacate for valid reasons. It's a pity such issues could not be dealt with more privately. The manager appeared and dealt professionally with the issues. My telephone went missing while there. I asked for help and they said they did a search. Unfortunately, I didn't recover it. That put a damper on the trip.

I really like Little Italy, ad the central location of the hotel. Staff were helpful telling me where I could get services. I had a shuttle to the airport, and I really liked the personnel at the hotel restaurant the Glass Door-- I think it is. They were hospitable, played nice music, and the food was good. I liked the view from the restaurant as well.

Location & Hotel equalled a memorable stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Nothing to complain about very happy

Great location which didn't let us down, so close to Little Italy and the harbour, friendly staff, amazing views across San Diego from their bar on the 3rd floor. Nice little little pool for dipping in on the 5th floor. Room massive, shower very good and lots of hot water. I could not think of a better place to stay when visiting San Diego

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Not as expected
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms look nothing like the picture. At 3 am someone tried to get in our room. Front desk said they had computer issues, still sent security knocking on the door to confirm.

Location was great

horrible, do not stay here, i never will
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

we showed up at 1am even though we were supposed to get there at 1130pm but flight got delayed and we show up and the valet/helper is arguing with the reception lady for about 5 min and calling eachother names and finally we get our room key, go up to the room and its a mess, bed was not reset, there were socks on the floor, also used towels in the restroom, along with used shampoo, it was a mess, I do not recommend this place especially for the price you are paying, their checkout time was at 11am and we got there at 1 am and our room was a mess, I will give credit to the lady in the reception she was awesome but it showed her job did not appreciate her, her help was outside messing around with the valet guys so she was alone. looked like she was about to have a melt down. but the manager called me the next day with the lowest excuse saying they had a problem with there system, but she was on the phone that same night with the reception clerk telling her all the rooms are clean, this was coming from the manager of the property, I will NEVER stay there again, if I had the choice to not stay there that day I would but my wife was pregnant and all other hotels were booked. also a nother guy showed up asking for a room and not 5 min later he comes back with the exact thing as me room was a mess. they did give us a room after about 45 min of going back and forth,

reception clerk was good

The location was great and even though planes were landing...
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The check in and check out staff were not friendly and barely acknowledged us. They need to learn a smile can go a long way. However, the other staff members were very friendly and were helpful. Additionally we were not allowed to have a late check out even though Booking.com stated it would be possible. Perhaps it’s Booking.com’s error rather than the hotel. Either way, someone from the hotel should be in touch with this website. The parking starts at $25 a day, depending on the size of vehicle. They refer their pool as a “spool” and the area is quite small. More appropriate for a nightcap. Finally, for some reason the temperature in our bathroom was hot the entire time of our stay. We had the air on and left the door opened and it stayed the same. If it was winter it would be comfortable but not for the Summer.

The location was great and even though planes were landing nearby, we couldn’t hear them. Room was a nice size and the beds were very comfortable!

Great location, personal service
    • Business King Room

The modern façade doesn't really match the interior--the property is an older motel-style facility. I was a bit surprised when I saw the layout in person. The room was older and dark. Very clean with a comfy bed, but again, not what I expected. The takeaway: Great value, excellent location, awesome staff.

Jose, the valet manager, was extremely helpful--he was so pleasant and engaging; gave us great suggestions for places to see. He went above and beyond. The property is in a great location--lots to do within walking distance (bars, restaurants) Great farmers' market a few blocks away on Saturday AM.

Paid for the room left after an hour of being there. Didn’t even stay the night.
    • Queen Room

The room was disgusting we were put in. Bugs were on the floor room was so tiny and smelt like cigarettes.

Didn’t like a single thing. Horrible workers that work the front desk.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I liked the location.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The elevators took forever. It got stuck at one point. My room didn't have a remote control for the tv. Tried calling the front desk using the room phone but it wasn't working. I had to call through my cellphone to ask for the remote control which took forever to bring up to my room.

I liked the location. It is in the heart of Little Italy. Basically walking distance to everything and 15-20 minutes to the beach.

I really loved the rooftop sitting area it's so relaxing...
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

It was very difficult finding parking when the lot is full but we managed to do well.

I really loved the rooftop sitting area it's so relaxing and peaceful. Also, the Glassdoor restaurant was amazing they workers treated us so well and the view was amazing. We will definitely be coming back again.

Simple hotel, but of a good quality.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The “pool” on the roof is around 6-7 square meters, very small and very hot, more like a jacuzzi.

Simple hotel, but of a good quality. Nice views from the roof and the balcony. Few steps to Little Italy and a lot of restaurants.

Disappointed by condition of the room
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

On our first night, we woke up to a flooded bathroom, it was the sink. There was sewage in the sink, the smell was bad and we were not able to use the sink until it got fixed at noon. We also wanted the floor cleaned before we showered. This was a huge inconvenience and there was no apology or offer to move rooms

The location to the airport, beaches and petco park was good for us

Decent enough place for our one night stay but not worth the price
    • Business King Room

Customer service at check in. Late night check-in and woman at front desk was very nasty! Hotel is more like a motel with a notch up. Room was a little dingy and thankfully clean enough! Advertising on the hotel is a little misleading.

Good location.

The location was phenomenal.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The elevator was extremely slow. Most of the time we took the stairs, which wouldn't be bad but we were on the top floor.

The location was phenomenal. Just steps away from Little Italy and an easy walk to the gaslamp quarter.

• Queen Room

Rooms were dirty, you could hear every footstep outside of your room and cars are parked right outside and each time someone alarms there car, you will definitely hear it.

I didn't like anything

Very disappointing. I have photos of the room and the mould, unfortunately I can not up load them
    • Queen Room

Our room had mould in the bathroom and for what you pay to stay here that was not acceptable. once you go past the reception towards the room, it looks like a prison block. We left a day early because it wasn't up to standard and the only refund we got was they wouldn't charge us for parking that night, well hello we weren't going to be there, I did think they may refund us our early check in cost but no, nothing. I would not recommend this hotel under no circumstances. Far too expensive for what you get.

The hotel was easy to find, the valet parking staff were very helpful. The reception area was ok

I like the valet parking.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was not cleaned. The bedsheets had hairs when we first checked in and you can tell they were not brand new washed bedsheets. The room was hot and humid but the AC started to work the next day. There was no late check out available.

I like the valet parking. Its $25 a day but great service.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Clerk rudely refused to check me in at 2.57 pm. He made us stand 3 minutes in the lobby, holding our luggage because check in time is at 3 pm even though he wasn’t doing anything. Room service didn’t clean our room the next day until 5 pm when We came back for a nap. Elevator hardly works.

Aside from room mix-up and early morning alarms due to fire, overall this was not an unpleasant stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Staff werent as helpful as they could have been. Mix up with room bookings, one room was great, the other was not even made up. Room was changed and for compensation, complimentary breakfast was offered but a fire in the kitchen, that morning meant the breakfast was cancelled and nothing was on offer

Bed was comfy. Room was well equipped

Outstanding Staff and great accommodations
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My safe in my room did not work.

Staff was outstanding and the location was great! The Resturant right across the street (sorry forgot the name) was great as well......would stay here every time needed to be near downtown.

Great location close to all amenities and public transport.
    • Queen Room

Nothing. The hotel is great.

Location of the hotel is great. Walkable to all public transport and the harbour. Great restaurant and welcoming helpful staff. Good parking on site.

Great location, but no longer worth the cost.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

I stayed here 4 years ago, but in my opinion it has gone down hill. Cleaning crew didn't bother to clean our room and under-staffing meant it took more than 30 minutes for them to bring us fresh towels and toiletries after we discovered the room uncleaned. Breakfast is not very good, bland eggs and sausage or bacon and the toast is stale and kept in a warming pan. Not worth the extra $ for breakfast. Forced Valet parking makes it harder to get in and out of the hotel.

The location of the property is Great and the view from the restaurant is still good despite some new construction.

Great location but noisy enviroment.
    • Queen Room

The housekeeping cars, they were so noisy, all morning, they woke me up so early because of the noise and echo of those awful little service cars.

The location is excelent, one street north to India St., tha main one of Little Italy, and just a couple of blocks away there’s Landini’s, wich offers beer and pizza up until 2 am.

Motel in disguise... watch out for the smoke detector!!
    • Queen Room

This place had more negatives than positives starting with an elevator being down for at least a day and half during my stay. The hotel was very busy since most of their guests were there for a race myself included so to only have one elevator working was not good. I get to my room and I notice the smoke detector on the bed and the bed was somewhat messy also as if someone did not bother to clean up after themselves. Maintenance came and placed the smoke detector back on the ceiling. The beds are not comfortable and the sheets/blankets were not the softest. The walls are very thin... you can hear when the sink or the shower is turned on in the next room. The last night of my stay the smoke detector woke me up in the middle of the night. I had to turn it off and I called the front desk. They sent a maintenance man and he disconnected the smoke detector from the ceiling. The following morning as I was checking out I mentioned this to one of the front desk employees apologized for the inconvenience and she informed that they were not going to charge my card until she spoke to her manager about the incident and see what they could do about the inconvenience with the smoke detector. Well to my surprise several days later I was charged the full amount of my stay... I was very disappointed considering the type of night I had the last night. The amount of what I paid for this stay does not match the amenities and the comfort of the room.

The hotel is in a great location of the city. The lobby is very clean and pleasant. You can walk to nearby restaurants, shops, and bars around this area. Close to several amazing attractions and the beach walk.

Bad customer service
    • Queen Room

We were told that it was $25 to park one time fee or we could park on the street. With that deal, we thought we should do that. Well it was $25 a night, the fire alarm went off at 6a.m. and wanted to talk to the manager afterwards but didn't call back after calling 3 times. Very bad customer service.

The view

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The fire alarms went off at 6 am which are deafening in the rooms continually on and off. For over an hour. And finally packed my bag and left

• Queen Room

I mistakenly did not read the reviews. I’m not going to go on... the rooms are discussing, filthy and in desperate need of updating. We didn’t sleep under the sheets.

Location!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was closed due to a private party.

Location! Room we got was big enough for two beds. There was a fridge in the room and our view was good towards the park in the back.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The staff hospitality was poor. Which made for an unpleasant experience. It was primarily check in, which is the first impression.

The location was great

The hotel was perfect for what we needed for our stay to celebrate my son's college graduation!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Being led to believe at check in that there was a free happy hour with food and drink, like you get at other hotels when told there is happy hour. Happy Hour is not free, but reasonable. Bathtubs are very slippery, need a mat. Bathroom is not accessible if you have limited mobility so be sure and ask for an ADA room. One elevator that is very slow so that is a problem also for someone with limited mobility.

Location, location, location....tram service from airport, trolley stop to SDSU and other San Diego locations close by, Little Italy restaurants all in walking distance. My son graduated at SDSU State and our family and friends stayed at the hotel. We could be together and we didn't need cars to get around. Super!

Great location but low quality.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Only one elevator serving all floors, very slow and often full. Lack of surfaces to put personal items in bathroom. Lose fixtures. Dark interior. Loud party on rooftop (our level). Cheap paper products. Lack of response to request. Two calls, 40 minutes. Irritating repeated texts.

Proximity to Saturday market, restaurants and shops, close drive to Balboa Park. Centrally located. Great valet service. Comfortable beds. Refrigerator, microwave and second sink outside of bathroom.

Great location in Little Italy
    • Queen Room

The layout of the hotel was a bit odd and directions to the rooms are not well sign posted The lift is dark and extremely slow

Good location Free shuttle to airport Free WiFi thoroughout property

Terrible. Rip off.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Payed for a nice room was down graded without being informed..was supposed to have view of bay in larger room with larger bed.. Got a view of the freeway. Was offered nothing for the 50 dollar difference. Not even an appology.terrible!! Never coming here again.I wouldn't if I were you...

The staff went above and beyond with their service.
    • Queen Room

The only dislikes were that the patio door had a latch that was loose and needed tightened. The other was the low water flush toilet, which I assume is state required. Neither were big issues.

The staff went above and beyond with their service. We arrived on an early morning flight and they sent their shuttle. We asked if we could leave our luggage until check in time, but instead they already had a room ready for us. We love to stay in the Little Italy area and the hotel is one block away. We were always greeted as we went in and out. The staff helped us in so many ways. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I definitely recommend Porta Vista.

Fabulous
    • Queen Room

I wasn’t made aware clearly. Clearly that if we checked in before 1200 extra charge. We would have waited. It took the third explanation to understand. Only complaint thank you

Location parking

Restless sleep due to hard pillows!
    • Queen Room

The four HARD bed pillows are the worst for sleeping. I ended up using a bath towel as my pillow. I usually stay at this hotel before my flight out of SD, but after years of complaining about these pillows and no changes, I’ll be looking for another place. Yes, the pillows are that bad!

Location without lustre
    • Queen Room

Room was small, poorly lit and not enough electrical outlets. Not suitable for international travellers with large bags and adapters.

Great location with easy access to trolley.

The view was great and the location was great.
    • Queen Room

The shower drain was clogged and after I checked in the head house keeper came into our room to check if the carpets needed to be clean for a wedding coming up but we weren’t dressed. Also the towels were a bit dirty. And there was no alarm clock.

The view was great and the location was great.

Over all good for one person, one or 2 night stay. Rooms are too tiny for anything longer than that
    • Queen Room

Walls were to thin, there was no clear instruction on were breakfast was. Room was dark.

The staff was very friendly, pillows were big and comfy.great location

It was ok, but I don’t think that I would pay to stay again.
    • Queen Room

There so call texting for things that you need did not work for me. I requested a blanket via text and it never came. I had to call the front desk. When I did get a reply text it was the next day. There were not enough outlets and only one nightstand for two people.

The people are very nice and the location is great!
    • Queen Room

The noise level is awful. The bed and pillows are low grade. Room was not clean and the sheets had stains

The people are very nice and the location is great!

Friendly staff and valet!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The A/C very loud and didn’t circulate well in room unless it was on a freezing temp.

Friendly staff and valet! Property was very clean and outside seating very comfy. Great views and the location was in the middle of everything my kids and I wanted to explore.

The room was okay for a 1 night stay, but I would have not stayed there more than that.
    • Queen Room

Super small room, dirty linens, cold showers, not enough lighting in room only 2 working lamps, and we could only park on the property through valet parking.

Toilet trees, comfy bed, fast WiFi, cable Tv, and super close to the Habor.

Awesome spot best location Love The View I will stay there most definitely again and again in the fu

The only thing I didn't like what was that I need a more soap that's the only thing everything else is great

I liked everything I couldn't complain I'll tell everybody my family friends to stay there when they go to San Diego

I will never stay at this hotel and will not recommend to any friends or family.

I had my vintage cannon camera stolen from my trunk after valet took my car when we arrived. I let the front desk know about the incident, they didn't seem concerned said they would call me. Never called me, my wife called and talked to front desk and again explained what happened and they said they will have manager call me and again No one ever called me back. My wife called a 3rd time and again they said they would have manager call till this day no response.one of the staff even told my wife that they had cameras in the garage and would view the video for that day. Very unprofessional and very upset that they show no concern for their guests.

Fix the odor but other than that it was worth it.
    • Queen Room

The scent of the unit.. I think there may have been mold previously or that they are still dealing with some water damage. Unit 423 or 432 not sure which number but it was on the fourth floor had this pungent smell to it. I didn't mention it as I did stay at this hotel before but on the first floor and it was the same pungent odor that lingered in the room. I'm sure this is no new news to the staff there. However, really recommend that something be done about it. It is bearable once you open the windows and keep the air conditioning circulating throughout and I did spray perfume to alleviate the odor as well. Even though, I did hate that portion of it, the pros make this place a definite contender for a re-booking. I was charged $6.00 for a face towel that had too much make-up - although I didn't fight the charge, I think $6.00 is a lot for that little white towel that you're given - it should be $4 at best. but then I'm just being a little petty so.. yeah.

The location was prime. Great for those without a car and just want to get out and walk to dinner or grab a few drinks at a local bar. Also very close to the airport and the free airport shuttle was convenient.

Horrible
    • Queen Room

There was music playing loud at 11pm. Called the front desk. They said they would take care of. Music started again around 12:15-1am. Called again. Also found cockroaches in our room on the furniture and floors. Very dissatisfied stay

valuable,saving cost

stay here for the show,it is not as the same as the luxaury hotel which i used to stay. but think of the location and the price,everything is ok, staff and online customer service is good! Thank you!

It was fine and I would stay there again.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bedding was a bit on the thin side and so we were a bit cold. I recommend guests ask for an extra blanket before trying to get to sleep.

The room was clean and the staff friendly.

The lobby night clerk that booked us in gave fabulous...
    • Queen Room

The lobby day staff could have been more helpful and friendlier.

The lobby night clerk that booked us in gave fabulous service. She was very friendly and efficient.

Great location but tired, staff were rude and my suitcase was rifled through. Wouldn't stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The staff were rude on checkin and very unhelpful. Being on my own I didn't feel safe in my room. The room was tired. I placed a do not disturb sign on my door and it was removed. My suitcase had been gone through when I came back to my room the second night.

The pool area looked nice. Great location close to good restaurants.

Will not be returning or recommending.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Paid way too much for these accommodations. Once you get past the nice front lobby, the rooms are down awful, half way house looking accommodations. I felt like I should carry a knife with me just to go to the ice machine. The bathroom sink took about five minutes to drain along with the bathtub when you take a shower. Besides the location this should not be first, second or third choice for a comfortable stay.

I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends

That you have to pay for parking when your staying in the hotel

The location of the hotel. And everyone was so nice and friendly Very fast and easy at check in and check out. Thanks so much for our pleasant stay! Will definitely be back again.

It was an overall decent stay for one night.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Glass Door restaurant staff were not good at all. Went in for dinner, waited 20 minutes to be acknowledged but never happened. Approached them for service and they still never came over, we walked out. Elevators are very old and very slow. No gift shop/store. No pool/spa. Overpriced for what you get.

Hotel staff were friendly. Text message helper was good. Rooms were basically clean ( except the random peanut & Cheeto on the floor), which is most important to me. Location was very good.

Disappointed by the room and overall cleanliness.

Our room was nothing like the pictures. Very small. The bathroom was aged and falling apart. The door hinges and outlets were barely intact. The bathtub had dirty smear marks and was chipped. The corners of the bathroom were dirty and didn’t look like it was well taken care of. Definitely felt like a motel but with the price of a hotel.

The staff was extremely friendly and courteous.

A wonderful discovery in Little Italy! Fantastic location! Look forward to a return visit.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Needed better counter space in bathroom. Very difficult to do makeup, hair and routine care without a place to put your toiletries. The bathroom is very spacious, so a cabinet or built in shelf space would work well.

Restaurant and bar great views friendly staff
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in .. got there late & tired and we were rushed by receptionist & couldnt find the room

Restaurant and bar great views friendly staff Fab size room for the price

Below average for the price we had to pay.
    • Queen Room

The room was run down. The shower head made a loud noise when running, the mini fridge was so noisy we had to unplug it, the room was very dark/curtains were hard to open, and the accent pillow had weird stains all over it.

The location was awesome!