Reviews of Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria 4 stars

13402 Noel Road, Dallas, TX 75240, USA

#33 of 151 hotels in Dallas

• Junior Double Suite

The room I stayed in was shabby. The carpet was ripped near the bathroom door and all of the fixtures that should've been screwed in tightly were hanging from the walls. The bathroom has no vent which creates lots of condensation during showers, and the ceiling was beginning to bubble (over the shower) I assume due to heavy condensation. For the price, things should be in tip top shape!

Friendly staff. Beautiful decor. Super clean.

• Junior King Suite

The loud toilet. Being woken up each morning to someone working on the room above. It sound like someone cutting carpet and scraping floors. Remodeling?

Great valet service. Friendly check in. Beautiful clean rooms and lobby.

• Junior King Suite

We called the concierge and they seemed unknowledgable of the local night life.

Allie at the front desk went above and beyond. She even helped me complete my booking.com reservation online because I couldn’t see very well at the time. She was very friendly and helpful.

• Executive Double Suite

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like!!

I loved everything about this facility! From the staff to the room everything was perfect and had us wanting to stay there longer!!

• Junior Double Suite

Paying for parking every time I left kind of sucked but everything else was fabulous.

It’s was absolutely stunning. The room was clean spacious and had extra towels. The staff was so helpful and friendly they made checking in a breeze especially Allie. She was awesome!

We loved everything!

The hotel was beautiful, just like the pictures. I loved the front desk staff. I came originally to check the hotel out at first to make sure we liked it since we wanted a small staycation before our baby arrives. Well the lady that helped us must have mentioned that and they had a note and fruit tray waiting in our room upon check-in. This was so sweet and showed me that they truly care about the customer experience! That truly made my stay. Facilities were clean, everything looked as it did in the pictures, and it was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Junior King Suite

My credit company declined my card until I called to verify there was no fraudulent activity. The counter person turned her screen around to show me the price as if maybe I could not afford the accommodation as if the experience wasn't embarrassing enough. A tad insensitive but not to big a deal.

• Junior King Suite

Very wet and cold rooms, water system is very weak and hot water is not hot enough, the sink was broken,

coffee/water/tea are available in lobby; hotel free shuttle; location is good; good quality free wi fi

• Junior King Suite

Upon checking in, the line and area for parking to check In wasn’t enough room for vehicles and to come in and out. Parking area and checking in parking needs improvement. Other than that, everything was great!

The hotel was very nice. Caught our attention soon as we walked in. Staff were friendly. Congregation area and bar was exceptional!

• Junior King Suite

Our TV didn't work - but we weren't there to watch TV...so not that big of a deal. They offered to fix, but we declined.

The beds were so comfy. The decor was eye catching and fantastic. The staff was helpful and upbeat. The location was perfect. The price was ideal!!!!

• Junior Double Suite

The bathroom could have been cleaner. Had some Urine stains on the back of toilet

The beds were amazing. Loved the view the executive suite was awesome.

• Executive Double Suite

seems to be some issues with ventilation in bathrooms... no vents and ceiling got condensation and had some mold...

the staff was friendly besides one bar tender

• Junior King Suite

The walls are super thin. I could hear people in the hall right outside my door and it woke me up in the morning. The valet was no where to be found when we got home to park our car. We waited outside for a bit in the cold (Dallas was super chilly that day/night), before I finally went inside to the front desk to ask where the valet was. The front desk agent said she couldn't help us because she had no way to contact/reach the valet, and that we should just leave our car idling in front of the hotel. At this point we could have parked the car ourselves. Thankfully at check-out, they removed the valet parking charge from our bill. I will say that, the front desk should probably have a better way of communicating with the rest of hotel staff. What if it had been an emergency and someone needed their car brought to them? It shouldn't be a valid excuse to say "i have no way of reaching the valet, i can't help you".

The check in experience was wonderful. Fiyona was excellent! Cheerful, friendly, and she gave us a room with a view and an extra bathrobe since there were two of us.

• Junior King Suite

The toilet was clogged, the front desk woman was rude, let me stand there with two 3 year olds that were crying and exhausted without acknowledging me and didn’t even attempt to get us to our room quickly.

• Junior King Suite

Rude and charges for everything lowest price was $15 for one egg. Wow. Went to pack up Sunday morning found cleaning rag in our bag that was in closet. No reason for that unless they went thru luggage. Bed was not very good and pillows worn out. soap dish in shower had sharp edges -unsafe- it was just screwed in with screws which were stripped out-wobbles and items fell off continuously- worse thing was the height of it made it a safety hazard- we hit our heads on the sharp edges !

one bottle of water left in room-hope the maid left it there

• Junior King Suite

Parking should not be charged except if valet parking.

The hotel has a spacious and comfortable lobby. Our corner room was big and very comfortable. The bed very comfortable and the pillows were firm and not so fluffy that it feels like they disappear once you put your head on them. The location for our needs, though the entry into the hotel requires keen attention. It might be hard to navigate after dark. Nonetheless, we would definitely stay there again.

• King Room - Disability Access

Room was on the 9th floor, requiring a key card access via the elevator. Most of the time the card did not allow access to the 9th floor. Had to change keys 3 times. This issue was also experienced on my last visit.

• Executive King Suite

It seems the staff was not prepared for a busy weekend, The were understaffed for St Patrick's Day weekend, and one elevator was not functioning...however, they did have it fixed quickly

I liked the room, very cozy with imagine,

• Junior King Suite

there was no coffeemaker in our room. we called the front desk and was told that someone would bring one up soon. we waited for over an hour, no one came. we called again, got the exact same response, waited for another hour, no one came. we never got the coffeemaker. not getting a coffeemaker was not that big of a deal, but this incident left me feeling that the hotel doesn't really care about its customers.

• Junior King Suite

Upon arrival there was someone in front of me checking in... the front desk attendant (Fyiona) completed their check in. She never acknowledged me... she proceeded to speak with the other front desk attendant regarding another guest wanting to utilize the shuttle bus. She was not so friendly and a little rude. Once we finally made eye contact I proceeded to tell her that I was there to check in. She asked me for my information and requested for me to insert my debit card in the card reader. Well once I inserted my card... it quickly read Approved.... I asked her what was the charge for and she stated "Oh since you prepaid for the room there is a $75 deposit put on hold. I replied indicating that charging my card was fine... but she never explained that my card was being charged before I inserted it. My thoughts was that she was verifying the card that I used to book the room online. Once the check in was completed and I proceeded to my room... I open the door and there is another guest luggage in the room, the TV was on, and two bottles of water drunk out of sitting on the nightstand. I go back to the front lobby to inform Fyiona about the situation and she looks at me as if that was impossible. Then she proceed to call someone over the radio walkie talkie.... I guess she was trying to have whomever verify that the room was in use. While waiting for a little bit... she decided that she would just put me in another room. After having a long day I was really ready to have a easy check in and just relax... Fyiona did not help with that at all.

The over property was very nice, the lobby was very clean, and the room was very chic.

• Junior Double Suite

Elevators ... waited multiple times for significant length of time for an elevator ... one of the 2 was not working when we arrived

Staff was really great, friendly and provided great hospitality

• King Room - Disability Access

The food was just ok and extremely overpriced. The bed wasn’t that comfortable, no trash bags in the receptacles, and not enough towels for our family, only one wash cloth, and no towel to stand on getting out of the bath. When housekeeping came they took our dirty towels and dint replace them, plus they took drinks that weren’t in the trash.

The rooms were very spacious, all of the staff were pleasant, and it wasn’t too far out of the city if you’re going for the day.

• Executive Double Suite

There was NO coffee maker in the room and they charge for breakfast.

The room was very nice and clean. We had plenty of space for our crew of 6. Indoor pool was great.

• Junior King Suite

This hotel was amazing the staff was so nice and accommodating, room was clean and beautiful very stylish very Art Deco right across the street from the galleria mall everything was in walking distance absolutely would go back

• Executive King Suite

The room was not thoroughly cleaned or replenished with coffee and condiments each day. The bedding was just kind of pulled up vs being made. The key card system that gets you to the Starwood floor barely works. We had to keep going to the front desk to get help. The staff eventually said, "The card readers don't really work, just keeping putting your card in and out really quick, eventually it should work."

The room was very spacious.

• Executive Double Suite

The air conditioner kept going off all night and not coming back on. I had to get up 4 times to time it back on. The sofa bed and aa so old it was like sleeping on the floor.

It was right next door to the galleria

• Junior King Suite

I always have a wonderful stay at the Westin Galleria in Dallas. Rooms are comfortable and cozy, especially with the window seat overlooking the city! Staff is very friendly and helpful. I love your gym.

• Junior King Suite

We came into town late Friday night, for one night only. We arrived about 10p, and were up early to attend a memorial service for my best friend from childhood's father on Saturday morning. The funeral started at 10am, and we were unsure what time it would end so we asked if we could have a late checkout til 1p. They told us that they could not accommodate our request which meant we would have to check out before we left. In total we occupied the room for less than 12 hours. Our interior-facing room had one trash can in it that took forever to find because it was stuck under a desk, not in the bathroom or any other logical place you might put a trash can- no liner btw. There was no coffee maker in the room, a pretty standard thing. The temperature in the room fluctuated all night, meaning you could be freezing for a time and then wake up sweating when the thermostat switched to heat, and back again. You can imagine that doesn't lead to a great night's rest. When my husband went downstairs in the morning to ask for a cup of hot water for my tea (which thank goodness I had brought from home, none in the room) he was handed a cup of water so scalding he could barely carry it back upstairs to me. We are both from a hospitality background and know how these sorts of things operate. They absolutely could have made it work to let us occupy the room for 1 additional hour (we forgot a couple things so we had to stop back after the service to get them; showed back before 12:30p). Their lack of understanding and customer service for people who were in town for a very short time to attend a funeral, plus the underwhelming means that we will never be staying at a Le Meridien property ever again. We were so disappointed in our experience and the poor customer service we received.

• King Room - Disability Access

Room service SUCKED!!!!!! Food was way over priced and took 45 mins to an hour to get. Each time our food did arrive the order was wrong. Called the front desk, and the corrected food arrived 20 mins later. For 3 desserts and 2 drinks was $65. The extra fees for walking the crappy food up to my room was ridiculous, $15 extra dollars in fees.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Hidden fees 20$ for parking lot per day No coffee machine No microwave They add 75$ to the booking price. Old furniture Breakfasts limited options Summing pool loaded with chlorine my daughter get skin rash

• Superior Suite

The bar and kitchen hours, wifi

We did not have free WiFi in our room only in the lobby - cheap. We stayed on a Friday night, the kitchen and bar were only open until 10 - lame.

• Junior King Suite

The grout in the bathroom was highly contaminated and needs to be cleaned. The same with the grout in the lobby. It's evident the floor needs an ongoing cleaning program that does restorative cleaning.

Loved the breakfast buffet. Loved the way the room was set up. The staff was friendly. We liked the decor as well.

• Junior King Suite

Upon checking we were "upgraded" to a room on one of the preferred levels. Yay! What we didn't realize is that rooms on one hallway of the top floor are all directly underneath the HVAC equipment installed on the roof which emits a continuous loud noise that make it impossible for anyone to sleep well. Around 430 am, we decided to just give up on sleep for the night. Hardly ideal if you're looking for a place to rest, which we were. Insult to injury: we realized that the room was not equipped with a coffeemaker! Painful... The hotel staff confirmed our suspicions about the noise and moved us to a room on the 8th floor which was perfectly fine. They also gave us a coffeemaker upon request. Although I twice requested an adjustment to our bill for the room stay, none was given. They did waive the $20/day parking fee, but I would have insisted upon that anyway regardless of the noise issue. For a hotel in the burbs, its downright offensive to charge for parking! Especially when there is no other reasonable option near the hotel.

This was a very nice hotel with modern furnishings; the staff were also very friendly and helpful (especially Frida!). Rooms on the preferred levels have a sitting room and are quite spacious.

• Junior King Suite

The elevator card was a bit confusing but in the end it is a feature that is designed to keep guests safe.

Great hotel, very cosmopolitan, great location, the junior suite was cozy

• Superior Suite

The parking situation could have been better. Being in a big city I understand the congestion and lack of space but parking was not fun.

I loved the atmosphere and the professionalism of the staff.

• Executive King Suite

Pool area is very small and unclean. They say it's heated, but it's cool in the water. I found stickers, a fingernail, and other trash in the pool and chewed gum on the pool edge. Room was in disrepair. I ordered breakfast and wanted it delivered to the pool. They made it sound like I asked them to deliver to Mars! They wouldn't let me, so I got breakfast (oatmeal and fruit $16) and took it to the pool myself. It was really awkward standing there in my swimsuit and cover up while it's 20 degrees outside and everyone else is all bundled up. Hector in the restaurant was a huge jerk to me. I talked to the manager about it and he said those things should not be happening and would see if he could give me 1/2 off on my meal. For that service, I felt more was due to me. In room movies were $20 each which seemed really high to me. Our suite was freezing! I run warm and had to keep sweater, pants, socks, shoes and blanket on me for about 24 hours until it finally warmed up some. Talked to another lady at the hotel and she felt like she was getting sick because of the change in temperature in the hotel. I couldn't get SPG or Marriott points because I booked w Booking.com and it was the exact same rate on their website, so beware. The front desk staff is bit very polished.

Suite was a nice size. Very conveniently located near the Galleria and shopping. Our waitress and the bartender at Longitudes and Latitudes were awesome! Like the modern furnishings and feel. We had steak and veggies for dinner one night and it was delicious. Christmas decor was nice.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The price of breakfast for my small children was not to my liking.That may have just been for m the limitations on the part of my pocket book,the option of a bowl of cereal would be nice at a decent price for those that happen to be on a budget.

I like the patience and assistance I was given even though I did not get the the room as long as I had originally planned.An very easy on the eyes,and staff was very courteous. Thanks

• Junior King Suite

The loudness of the floor i was on. The food is over priced and doesn't taste that good. I paid $30 for two pieces of toast and fruit. Not worth it. The food from the restaurant was mediocre and was better off eating at the pizzeria.

The beds are very comfy, great location and the staff is very nice . The restaurants in the area are good, you're are right across from the Galleria mall. They have a bar and nice sitting area in the lobby.

• Junior King Suite

Service was slow, hotel was extremely noisy (atrium style), and many things inside the room (toilet, shower, a/c) did not work as expected.

Bed was comfy, room was nice sized.

• Executive Double Suite

Provide 1 towel and 1 wash rag as requested but never recieved. My child was listed on my booking and is a separate person.

Quiet room adjusted temperature.

• Executive King Suite

I was really disappointed with the parking fee 5$ delivery fee for room service???? Really????

The hotel atmosphere was cosmopolitan. The bar was nice.

Everything was perfect!

Our last visit to Dallas we booked the Westin, which was just okay.Le Meridian is how all Hotel stays should be! As soon as you walk in their grand masterpiece lobby and the ambiance will take over you! Absolutely no complaints everything was so perfect! Customer service was superb!!!!Sweet Monique who checked us in on Thanksgiving day went above and beyond to meet all of our needs and Super cool Keith with our short notice shuttled us instantly to our Turkey dinner!

• Superior Suite

You had to pay $20 a night for parking, the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. There was no microwave in the room you had to ask them to bring it to you. They ran out of wash clothes during our stay. And the shower was absolutely horrible. It was the ugliest shower I have ever seen in a hotel, that is probably why they don’t have any pictures online .

I liked how big the room was.

• Executive Double Suite

-multiple staff members using their keys to enter our rooms after 10:00 pm (at least twice if not 3 times). -soap holder in the bathroom was broken. -tv signal was bad to horrendous. Had to constantly keep changing the channel otherwise the signal quality would be getting worse and worse. At one point after midnight the signal just completely went away. -the second room we bought (across the hallway), the door knob broke. It's an electronic lock and it broke. Had to wait for 2 hrs while staff personnel mixed it (after 2 hrs we (the guests) suggested they use a crowbar to pry the door open so we could get our luggage from inside and move to another room (it had not occurred to the staff for them to do that after 2 hrs)). -the new room we got moved to after all that did not have toilet paper.

The hotel theme and atmosphere was good. Didn't feel like a cheap stay. Felt exactly what the price indicated.

• Junior Double Suite

Had to pay for parking! Shouldn’t have to pay for parking .

Honestly I wanted to take the bed home, comfy as can be!! Staff was well prepared helping guests like myself! When it comes to cleanliness it was a 10/10 . Room was very comfy and I got the chance to stay in the preferred level!!!

• Junior King Suite

I did not like the Idea of paying parking, you may park your car in the Galleria parking which is a cross the street. I have been accommodated a room facing in side the hotel, which I kept the curtain close all the time. make sure to ask for a room facing outside the hotel.

the location and the cleanliness

• Superior Suite

Beautiful facility and it's right across the street from the galleria. The staff were very polite and the bed was very comfortable. This was a great experience for me and my husband and we can't wait to go back again. I rate this hotel 5 stars

Room wouldn't get cold, no air flow, no coffee maker in room, no dresser for clothes, atrium was muggy, took over an hour to get the fan; phone by the bed was difficult to use, looked like a toy, there weren't numbers posted to dial for services. Down comforter was too hot/thick for the limited coolness of the room and there wasn't a sheet so it was hard to get comfortable enough to sleep. I also didn't like that one of the rooms I booked didn't match rooms they have. They do not have a room that will sleep 4 adults and 3 children.

Comfy bed, nice shower, provided a fan

• Junior King Suite

Not what I expected from a le meridien - no dental / shaving kits, bath robe was rather old and so I didn't use it, mini bar was not stocked and not enough lights in my room.

Great staff!! Would do anything to make you feel at home.

• Executive Double Suite

Parking. Leaving and going in was cumbersome with the gate needing to be opened and no one around to open it.

nice location and great looking hotel, very upscale - great value.

• Executive King Suite

Front Desk gave me and strange man checking in with another agent, SAME ROOM Number and we both arrived at room while I was trying to get in. Same number written on both our door passes. could have been very dangerous. Never had this happen in all my years of hotel stays around the world. I am a Starwood guest.. Never was asked to upgrade and after this debacle, I would have thought it would have been offered..

Location, Hotel very chic.. Easy access.. Free coffee in mornings. comfortable room.

It's allowed bets and its was small Its far away from other city interstates

The location next to the gallria mall and the the stuff was so friendly

• Executive Double Suite

A/C was very noisy. Neighbors were too noisy at the corridor (at night). Second day house keeping brought me Coffee Maker which was not clean (used coffee bag was still there; not removed).

Very close to the shopping center. Also, breakfast was really good.

• Junior King Suite

The false fire alarm which kept me outside my room for a couple of hours . Of course the hotel cant be blamed for people's stupidity...

The comfort of the bedroom, the large size of the room. Of course I was on one of the executive floors, so I can't speak for the other rooms.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The $19 breakfast was awful. Our omelet was raw inside. The biscuits were so hard that they could have been used as weapons. The rest of the food was cold, and I watched the cook wipe down the stove, the container that the waffle batter was in and the counters all with the same filthy towel. Then, she wiped the tongs to grab the waffle off the waffle iron on the same towel. Absolutely disgusting! Complete waste of money! No free parking for guests of the hotel. We paid $28 for valet for one car. We self parked the other, and it was $20 for overnight. Completely ridiculous that there is no free parking for guests staying at the hotel. Absolutely will not be staying at this hotel again in any city, state or country.

Good decor. Looks nice when you walk in.

• Junior Double Suite

The pool. Be great if it was outside or more room to sit to watch the kids play.

How friendly the staff was and easy location to get on and off Tollway or 635

• Junior King Suite

A/C in the room was not very cold. Room got a little stuffy but it was too late to call anyone and complain by the time we checked. We were tired.

Staff was very friendly, hotel was nice and very well kept

• Executive Double Suite

All of the staff,front desk& management

My family wasnt able to check in nor stay in the hotel, after mom booked online& we travel on two planes from two different states for a family gathering, they refuaed to serve us cause we werent the cc holder ..that sucks

• Junior King Suite

The entire parking situation. To exit the parking lot you had to swipe your 'parking key' but when we tried to swipe both of our keys they gave us neither worked so we had to use the help button. People kept having to reverse and go inside to ask.

Staff was nice, the hotel was clean, the bed was very comfortable. We walked right across the street to the Galleria. It was a very nice hotel.

• Junior King Suite

AC was not working properly and made for two uncomfortable nights. We were on the top floor (11th, Room 1112). We may have been at the very end of receiving cool air. I had the thermostat set at 62 degrees and it said that the room temperature was 70 degrees. I know it gets hot in Dallas but maybe the AC needs to be upgraded in the hotel. One thing we could have tried was changing rooms but we were settled and didn't pursue it. Regardless, all rooms should feel comfortable. I don't think I will stay there again.

Location was good.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

It's a questions that never came up with this property. Everything was as it should be.

The entire staff was so friendly. It appears they all enjoy working there and want you to have fun and come back. It was my friends birthday and they gave him a birthday card, two beers and a bowl of mixed peanuts.

• Junior Double Suite

We stayed for my daughter's 16th birthday. When we checked in, they gave us a free room upgrade. The room was AWESOME! We had a wonderful time.

• Junior King Suite

We were on a little get away from our kids. There were a lot of children on the floor we were on. Too much running and loud voices!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was clean. The bed was AMAZING (best sleep I've had in forever)!! Right across the street from the mall!

Parking should be included

The accommodations and service were excellent. The location was centralized and in close proximity to events/outings The hotel was beautiful and clean and the restaurant was great!

• Junior Double Suite

The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were clean and beyond my expectations. The staff were very kind and went above and beyond to make our stay a good one! I have no complaints and will definitely choose this hotel again in the future.

• Junior Double Suite

I do not like paying for parking but I can understand why this facility needs to.

The room and facility were very clean. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I got a great rate and after staying here would probably pay more to get this experience again.

N/a

MIRANDA JACKSON IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SHE TOTALLY KNOWS ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DID BEYOND AND AMAZINF JOB SHE MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Junior King Suite

I understand paying for valet parking...but I didn't like having to pay to self park at the property per day!

The room was lovely and the bed and pillows soo soft! The pool was just the right temp. Close to the highway and right across the street from the mall.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

I guess if I had to think really hard about it, when we went to the pool the chlorine chemicals were quite strong but that may have been due to recent cleaning of pool.

The bed was by far our favorite part about the room. (Note to self..stay off beds unless you are prepared to go to sleep) As for the hotel in general it seams like there is something eye catching everywhere you look, and the staff is great at what they do!

• Superior Suite

The toilet started randomly running around 9:30 on the night we arrived. I stayed up until midnight with the maintenance guy trying to fix it. He didn't have the part he needed but was able to make it work for our stay. On the second night of our stay around 10:00pm I heard a knock and a key and the door wasn't opened. Luckily I had the latch closed but when I went to the door, it was a staff member telling me he thought the room was vacant and I wasn't supposed to be there. Apparently he went to the wrong room. What an awkward moment!! I addressed these issues at check out and my parking and room services charges were comped. They were very apologetic. Overall it was an "okay" visit, but I wouldn't stay there again. The hotel has the potential to be wonderful but it was very disorganized.

The staff was overall friendly. The room was very spacious. The mini-fridge was a plus and even though there was no coffee maker in the room, I just called down and one was brought up within minutes.

• Executive Double Suite

Although the beds were REALLY comfortable, the bedding was too heavy. It was a duvet only with no sheet/blanket option.

Room was a nice size and we really liked the layout. Be sure to ask for a room with an outside view (rather than an interior, atrium view). Quiet and comfortable.

• Junior King Suite

The pictures are deceiving the hotel is dated the pictures make it look more glamorous than it is. Not sure if we will stay again. Changed my reservation well in advanced booking did not notify hotel. And they have three different pending amounts to my bank totaling $524.14 when it should only be $114.22. None of the charges are for that amount. Most of that is due to Booking.com not letting the hotel know about the change.

The bed was very comfortable and very low noise! The staff was so great and friendly!!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Junior Double Suite

They charged my card for the room twice and when I called down the front desk stated it was only a pre-authorization hold and it would fall off. That made no sense because why would they preauthorize the room twice but I let it go and just enjoyed my vacation. When the day came for us to check out it was no longer a pre-authorization on my credit card but an actual transaction. The front desk then said it was an error and they would issue a refund. I would have hated for this to happen to a traveler who could not have afforded this mistake. The lighting in the room was absolutely dreadful. Parking was $20 a night and $26 a night with valet.

The hotel was very modern which I liked a lot. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfy.

• Junior King Suite

For the price you should offer free breakfast at least.

We had to have the shower fixed on Sunday morning and your maintenance man was very prompt and polite. He was very fast and fixed the problem good.

The $20 parking

The hotel is amazing. Staff was wonderful, and the food was really good. Their cookies were warm and just perfect. My family of 7 stayed comfortably. The pool is really nice as well.