Reviews of Princess Ann Hotel 2 stars

920 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#227 of 418 hotels in Miami Beach

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Location brilliant for South beach, cruise port, Miami...

Description of the hotel was wrong, as no alarm clock, no cookies n milk, no telephone

Location brilliant for South beach, cruise port, Miami Airport

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Amazing staff service

The staff was really helpful and friendly, especially Marivel and Sebastian, who helped us with the car rental. They also got us good deals for day trips for affordable prices. Another staff member, who was really nice, was Ramon, who knew a lot about good restaurants and the night life.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great place!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

it would be great to have an elevator

We had the best time in the heart of South beach and Princess Ann hotel is a great place to stay! The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful, the room was perfect to sleep and recover, everything is clean and have comfortable beds. All they offer for free is real; the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, towels, umbrellas, you just need to ask for them. I want to thank Sebastian who made our stay more interesting and enjoyable, he is knowledgeable and speaks español and english and he is super kind.  Thanks to Ramon too who welcomed us with a free night wine for an hour, it was super cool everyone hanging out in the front patio area, and a great first night, hope he can do this every night :) I'm definitely coming back !

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

An excellent location for a base on Miami Beach!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price I paid for the room in such a location, I can't really complain about anything.

This is a perfect budget hotel to be in a prime area of Miami. The hotel is clean and has all you need as a base to visit the beach and bars in the South Beach area. The breakfast was good with quite a few different options. The best part of this hotel was the location - it is in the very middle of all the action of Miami Beach and I never knew how good the location was until I arrived. Highly recommended for an affordable, clean and well located place to stay!

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Perfect location, it's 2 min walking from the sea front...
    • Queen Room

Perfect location, it's 2 min walking from the sea front where all the bars/restaurants are, but at the same time, has the advantage of not being in the middle of all that noise. So you're very near the party but you don't have to sleep where the party is. Clean and comfortable rooms, with fridge and microwave. Good European breakfast.

I wouldn't come back

It is one of the worst rooms I've ever stayed in. Bed was almost falling apart, AC impossibly loud (but room unbearably hot is turned off) and the worst of it: the room door didn't close from the outside. We alerted the staff about it and, after managing to close it (we thought), we left the hotel. When we came back in, our room door was just open, with no need to key/card to go inside. I bet you can see how safe we felt leaving the room... Also: windows are not exactly closed, so you can hear all the noises from outside - and South Beach is a party place.

Good location, clean room.

The location is great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a very bad odor throughout the hotel. The room and furniture were old, slightly damaged, and did not look too clean. There was no attention to detail. It felt like everything was just there because it had to be. Too expensive for what it was.

The location is great. There was coffee available for the most part of the day and night.

Great location, great service, good price-quality
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could have been better, as it includes mostly really sugary things. The AC in the room is good, but if you're facing really hot weather, it would not be enough (probably).

The beds in the room are super comfortable, the location is perfect, the bathroom is super clean, with nice towels, hair drier, iron, etc. At the reception you can also take towels for beach and umbrellas. People at the reception are extremely nice!!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Stay was average, staff are nice and great location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

First night we were located on the first floor near the lobby, it was extremely loud. Bathroom was dirty with marks over the floor. Second night we were moved upstairs which the room was nicer however, there was no curtains for the windows so room was bright.

It’s in a good location. They provided beach towels, chairs and umbella

Great Location, Clean love the idea of the little fridge...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had guest knocking at my door twice, probably they need to make the numbers on the room a bit bolder or brighter.

Great Location, Clean love the idea of the little fridge freezer and huge comfy beds

Perfect location if you want to stay in the south beach.

Airconditioner was so noisy and bed was not comfortable at all. There are lots of ants in the bathroom.

Perfect location if you want to stay in the south beach. Very close to the beach and far from the noise of the street.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The bathroom was extremely small for 4 persons.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was extremely small for 4 persons. The breakfast was the same every day and not enough room in the restaurant. If you didn't go exactly at 8.00 am you would have to wait in line just to get a table. A mosquito net in the room would have been nice!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

amazing breakfest and location BUT terrible cominication and missinformation!
    • Queen Room

they offer airport suttle, but there is no information about that in no where, i email they 3 time + note on reservetion and i got no answer. after spended $23,00 to arrive at hotel they finally told me that this service has offered and few time around the day but i still don't know where...

breakfast is very good.

Nice location, limited but fair breakfast (waffles), fair price/quality balance for South beach
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lookout from or room (dumpsters) and so a visit of a cockroach of 5 cm at night in the bathroom.

Location Transport to hotel from airport Free drinks (water/ice tea) in the lobby

Good Location!

The room is a little old needs more upgrading too many creeks and cracks on along the walls, floors. furniture needs upgrading too feels old

Good Location! Very Nice Staff

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room wasn’t cleaned the day after we came ! We have to ask three times for new towels ! It took almost an hour to get it and when we asked at 4pm about the clean service they said they clean first the check out rooms and after another ones but maybe they missed to make our room and then all housekeeping wasn’t working anymore at that time ! So we stay two days in a no cleaned room!! Bad service

Decent enough , the location and price were the best part
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING! I was on the 3rd floor and it was hot as hell. They eventually moved my room though, although I did have to lug my own luggage back downstairs.

My only gripe is the rooms aren't centrally air conditioned and the window units just are no match for the humidity South Beach has. Other than that, decent place.

Edwardo made our trip fun great customer service 12 out 10
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Other reviews are right hotel does need some love and repairs, the floors are un-levelled you cant use the hairdryer and a/c unit at the same time the fuse with blow. Walls are thin so you can here others No elevator, but its only 3 floors and it good exercise.

Front desk - Edwardo was the BEST!!!! Check was smooth and had no issues. Location - AMAZING its so central to restaurants, beaches, and the bars Room - Ulna was our cleaner and she was amazing , the room had all what you needed

Good location, but unclean rooms and expensive rates

The room was dirty all the time - the floor was sticky, there were hair everywhere: on the floor, in the shower, on the bed. Every day we were packing our stuff so that the maids could clean our room and especially the floor properly, but we haven't seen proper cleaning when returning. The walls seemed old, the windows were dirty and dusty, no one ever bothered about cleaning them. Another thing is the transfer to the airport: it was very tricky to provide the transfers from the airport for free (as they state it in the description), but To the airport - for 20 USD. And also the breakfasts, the meals there were not refilled properly during the breakfast time, and we were always coming in the middle of breakfast hours, sometimes couldn't already have any fruit or dessert.

The location of the hotel is extremely good. I believe that's the only big plus of it. And also the possibility of ordering guided tours to some main attractions at the reception desk.

AVOID
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel felt ghetto. There is no elevator and the WiFi only works in the downstairs lobby. In our room we discovered ants crawling on the bathroom wall and our shower handle was broken. The walls are paper thin so you can hear other guests and the outside as if there were no walls separating you from it. Worst of all, The concierge Whilemina refused to check in my friend despite the fact that her name was on the reservation and the room was already paid for, so my friend was forced to pay the entire amount for the room again just to check in! They eventually refunded us for the original payment once they realized they double charged us for the room. Overall, don't let the cheap price of this hotel lure you in. This establishment is overpriced for its value and you're better off paying a higher price for a hotel that meets basic standards.

The location.

Noisy old air-conditioning change them
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

1)Very noisy Air-conditioning hard to sleep 2) Fan didn't work 3)I asked to fix them and didn't fix them but they said they will... one day 4)Bad plumbing engineering shower ->difficult to shower proper 5)Very Bad WiFi reception with some mobiles especially in the room 6)Poor breakfast choices 7) overpriced 8) staff didn't even apologize for all that didn't even try to change room didn't even refund some money as a discount.

1)Good location 2)Clean 3)free water to drink 4)big room

Reading reviews prepared me for worst, Pleasantly suprised!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No elevator, but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Location was excellent, breakfast was sufficient, Restroom was really nice, and beds were comfy.

Central location, restaurants, close to beach, comfortable...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was tiny, shower area was not clean, breakfast bagels were too hard as if not fresh.

Central location, restaurants, close to beach, comfortable bed, store room, coffee and ice water.

Perigoso
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I booked four nights in the hotel and ended staying only 03. In my 3rd night 2 men tried to break into my room. I called the front desk and the man who was in the reception came imediately to my help. That was nice. He kicked them out of the hotel. They were not guests. Nobody called the police. The hotel does not have security or control of who access the hotel premises. In the folowing morning I checked out and requested a reimbursement. They only reimbursed the night which I did not spend in the hotel. I believe that after what I had been through they should have reimbursed my whole stay. They did not even reimburse the night in which the men tried to break into my room. The location is indeed good, but you can find better hotels for the same price in the area. The room is old, the air conditioning is extremely noisy, it sounds like a helicopter propeller. They don’t have blackouts in the windows and below my window there was a very strong spotlight. You can hear all the noise from the corridors. I can only make a complement to the girl who assists in the breakfast. She was very helpful and friendly.

I loved Our Stay here at Princess Ann Hotel!

I loved Our Stay here at Princess Ann Hotel! Wilma , Yessenia, George & Marivel were very good to us! It’s Very safe , Friendly, Clean & Breakfast is very good here.THE ROOMS LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES!Also it’s not far from the beach & near all the excitement. It Feels like a second Home ! Staff has no problem accommodating their guest!

Not pleased
    • Queen Room

Had to walk up three flights of stairs with several bags.

For the money that was paid to rent a room it was not worth my money. It cost to much and very small. Not what I expected.

Clean and comfortable and in a great location. Friendly staff. No elevator and skip the breakfast.

There is no elevator and we were on the third floor. The prospect of climbing two floors every time we wanted to go out dampened my enthusiasm for going out often. I would have done more exploring if I didn’t have to climb those stairs every time I came back. The breakfast choices were very limited. I ate one bagel one day, and my fiancé didn’t find anything he wanted to eat at all.

The room was clean and very comfortable. The location is great.

It was not good value for money
    • Queen Room

Hair dryer didn't work, hairs in linen, half mattress broken, not very clean in general, lots of hairs on the shower's walls from not cleaning properly.

Very modest but decent hotel for the price.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was very noisy, both from TV in the lobby and then people chatting in the corridor. Umbrella for the beach that I got was almost broken. WiFi occasionally stopped working.

Perfect location just steps away from the beach, nice spacious clean room and bathroom, friendly staff. OK breakfast for the price. Got my bag stored for free after check out.

Will visit again soon
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The window A/C sucked, they need to change all rooms to mini split units they would pay for themselves quickly. with the much lower energy bill.. The other thing I did not like is with breakfast they serve Tang aka fake orange juice I know its cheaper but this is Florida and Aldi's sells OJ on the cheap

This was a second stay at the princess what a great old building thats in good shape . The location is great for people watching or walking a block over to the beach . they have beach supplies something i did not know on my first trip

Not good at all.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

honestly, the quest attendant was rude, we had to switch rooms because tv was broken, smelled, worse thing no elevator .. I will never stay here ever again mainly because of the staff.

how close it was to the beach, that is all

Continental breakfast n beds were comfortable , hotel...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lady in front desk just plain rude, checkin in time very inconvenient, especially if you have family flying in from another state n you could not check in, valet parking price $30 a night ridiculous, 2 nights that I paid valet parking should be included, had to park vehicle in garage 3 blocks away from hotel, no elevator, to carry up heavy luggage n no help , I will not recommend princess ann

Continental breakfast n beds were comfortable , hotel providing beach chairs and towels wAs good

Great location, will choose another hotel next time.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was rude and unwelcoming, especially the owners! It seemed run down and not clean. The room was very small for two beds, should have been a single.

The location was great!

If you want to get any sleep, don’t stay here. I was up the whole night.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location - so much noise. Outside of the hotel was noisy, inside of the hotel was noisy, you can hear people banging up and down the hallways, stairs, slamming doors, talking. I didn’t get one minute of sleep.

The location was great in one way - it was within walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and bars.

Disgusting hygiene
    • Queen Room

I found disgusting yellow stains on my bed. When I told the receptionist, they sent someone to my room who didn’t speak English and couldn’t understand what I was saying. I went to the receptionist again, she told me the manager was not in. I asked her how would she feel if she was in my situation. Her response was that she wouldn’t look at the sheets.

The location was convenient

Nice location with a spacious room.
    • Queen Room

Bathroom was small shower was smaller, no elevator, breakfast in basement, noisy, room was not dark due to outside lighting

Nice location with a spacious room. Front patio with tables and chairs friendly and helpful staff at front desk

Bad place to stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was very disrespectful!!! Wifi didn't work they limit tower wash clothes housekeeping is nasty they use the same rag to clean everything toilet sink shower use the same gloves clean bathrooms then touch the clean sheets

Good location. Poor hotel.
    • Queen Room

It's not like in the pics. The bedroom and bathroom are very small, and very noisy. You can hear everything from everywhere. No curtains so the bedroom is very bright you can't get a proper rest. Poor breakfast.

The only thing nice is the staff, very helpful and the location.

You guys suck!!!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were coming in from ny and received many delays on our flight so we didn’t get to the hotel until 2am which you can imagine was frustrating on it’s own. When we finally arrived and the older man at the front desk (who’s job is to greet us) instead attacked us about smoking and told us he will call the cops. We explained that we just got there and has no clue what’s he talking about. He then responded well if you do smoke I’ll call the cops on you. This was horrible service from the very beginning. We then requested a blanket the same man told us” no you can’t receive one maybe tomorrow. Another sign that this hotel needs to be shut down. Next day we rushed out the room because we just didn’t want to spend time in that space. There were three of us which they knew but that they didn’t want to give more than two towels , the tv cable box was hanging off of the television, the outlets in the room were hanging out the wall ( safety issue ) , the windows will joe stay open , and one of my biggest issue was the door our door to enter the room was completely broken. We had to wiggle the whole door handle to get in. These things have made my almost perfect vacation trash , we spent so much money on a hotel that was one ridiculously racist and rude as well as completely broken down. I watch the same ride man run up and down the stairs helping the other guest. He was very selective with who he wanted to do his job for. This hotel is a disappointment. I’m fustrated that we paid for this and i will be sending emails and reviews to ensure that no one will scammed again.

We were a block away from ocean drive so everything was easy to get to

For the location is one of the cheapest but i was expecting a little bit more.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room is very small and also the bed for two people. The all structure and the forniture is very old. The deposit luggage service have a fee.

good location

Good option in Collins Avenue
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wi fi connection was poor, especially in the rooms. The hotel is a little dated but well maintained. There is no elevator.

Staff are extra friendly. The hotel is clean, comfortable and well located.

I really recommend this place. Love the decor and the staff.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I just didn't like breakfast, I believe they need more options for their guest.

The place was very nice. I liked the staff, always very nice. Loved the patio, it was a great relaxing spot.

I was very disappointed in the hotel and found myself counting down the days to check-out.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were rude and a bit racist. The room was way too small and no wash cloths were offered. Breakfast was also very disappointing.

The location of the hotel was good.

Could stay again next time
    • Queen Room

They had empty container of water in the evening in the lobby. Breakfast should include eggs in some form.

The location is great: near the beach and nice walking distance to other places. When we stayed there was a great offer, so the price was okay then (<120). Breakfast was just okay, i prefer eggs ( =protein) and gluten-free diet, so it would be great, if they had t.ex boiled eggs.

very good location
    • Queen Room

no elevator, very basic breakfast, unconcerned staff. the room needs renovation. paper thin walls, noisy air conditioner, poor price/value ratio, lack of drapery

very good location

I definitely will be returning back to Princess Ann on my next stay in Miami South Beach
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the fact that there was no elevator, they had no meats at breakfast and there was a very big cock roach in our room. I killed it and I didn’t see any other bugs other than that.

The service was great The Staff was very helpful and friendly . I loved the cleanliness and it smelled amazing

Doable, clean, bed and bathroom were good

The blinds in the room could not be adjusted- a lot of light all night. Alleyway brightly lit. The door locked but appeared to have been pried. The desk in the room was beat up. Window unit air conditioner

Location was good, bathroom was nice, staff very helpful

Very nice and big room, clean, friendly helpful and smily...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Noise in the room by night (outside big A/c unit very very noisy). Hard to sleep

Very nice and big room, clean, friendly helpful and smily staff, excellent location

Free coffee and water.

When we arrived to checkin the receptionist man was sooo rude. The hotel needs to renovated. Everything in the room was oblique; the bed, the shelf, the cabinet (it wanted to fall apart) the bed was too soft (the cheapest ikea stuff), we slept good but woke up with pain. The cleaning service was once missed, 3 times they left something in the room( used gloves, spray, used blanket) The breakfast was a joke... Remote was not workig reliable. Strange humming from outside all nights, kinda big A/C, room A/C was just installed to the window(worst ever)

Free coffee and water. Location is excellent. Beach accessories are complimentary. Event organizer on site with good offers. Flat TV Collins noise is not disorder...(but another strange noise yes)

No a hotel to recomend!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

In the room were cockroach and in a bathroom we find worms coming out from drain siphon. Homeless people were Sleeping in the front od the hotel.

Good Location

Good experience. It could be better
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel "includes" shuttle service from the airport (about 25 minutes away) but they dont say the service is four times a day (the last one at five in the afternoon). No details are offered to the customer. We send an e-mail asking for precisions and didn't get any answer. It is not correct. General maintenance (room in the 3rd.floor) is not good

In the heart of South Beach, very close to the sea. The rates are fair if you consider breakfast and chairs/umbreallas for the beach. Staff was fantastic, very helpful and kind

Not possible to stay here if traveling for business.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No wifi. Wifi only worked in the Lobby. I was traveling for business and tried to find a new hotel. Instead, the Blue Moon next door offered me a Wifi password.

Valet service.

never again...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

the guy at the front desk seemed down right annoyed to have to be at work..waited full 5 minuted before he even lifted his head and said " oh, your here" ..as a small biz owner, I would fire him immediately. bathroom tiny, can barley turn around, shower kept being hot then cold, then scalding, dated, dingy, mismatched shades, bath tiles mismatched...

location...

location is great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

old building. The floors and walls in the building (halls upstairs and downstairs) really need restoration. The last day we found a cockroach in our bedroom!!!! Terrible!

location is great. breakfast is OK.

Convenient place to stay in South Beach.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old style hotel with no lift. Breakfast was adequate but all the cutlery and plates were disposable. Not very environmentally friendly!

Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was clean and spacious. Close to South Beach and many restaurants.

It was our first visit of Miami Beach.

The reception and place for breakfast is really nice and cosy. But when you go upstairs, the corridor is not clean and it really smells there! For the first day our room smell after preparations for soaking, but another day (we didnt want to clean our room), the smell from the corridor came to the room and it was really horrible (it was like someone smokes marijuana before our door!). The room is not cosy. You can see the hole and cables in the room. Even, the transportation from airport to hotel - we have to wait half an hour (the driver arrived later). Maybe because it is free of charge, you have to way.

It was our first visit of Miami Beach. I know that everything is expensive there, but when I pay so much money, I wait some comfort. The reception and place for breakfast is really nice and cosy. Breakfast was really good. The place of hotel is fantastic - in the heart of Miami Beach! But that is everything, what it is good.

Most of the staff with the exception of a young man with...

The air quality in the rooms was bad. Every morning I woke up with a sore throat. The continental breakfast should include more protein options such as hard boiled eggs.

Most of the staff with the exception of a young man with slicked back hair. He came to work for a shift change late and then was vaping in the lobby behind the front desk.

Functional - at best!

Great picture of the free airport shuttle minibus! Hotel failed to respond within your "Special Requests" section on pro forma of availability! Upon enquiry prompted bby us they indicated that it only ran 4 times each way per day and the last bus from the airport left an hour and a half before our arrival time. Hotel failed to respond to further email from us asking for other options. Received an e mail 7 days into our trip giving details of the free shuttle bus. There were 3 reasons why we booked this hotel - affordability - but actually expensive for the quality of the hotel, free shuttle service - not available to us and location - excellent.

Proximilty to Art Deco buildings in South Miami etc

Will never stay again.

NOTE: If I could rate this hotel lower than the 2.5 I would..... Because it was barely a 1 in my opinion..... For starters the hotel did not have an elevator. We had to take our bags up 3 flights of stairs. Once in the room I was even more disappointed. The room was the complete OPPOSITE of the pictures online. NOTE ONLINE PICTURES ARE VERY DECEIVING (bottom line... THEY ARE A LIE)!!!!! The bed was very uncomfortable and low to the floor. The lamps on nightstands were rusted. The nightstands were in FAIR conditions. Then we realized that the television would not change channels without the volume automatically turning up. So had to call the front desk for assistance with that issue. Called front desk several times regarding different issues and they seem the least bit concerned with my issues. The staff is VERY UNFRIENDLY and UNPROFESSIONAL... I also requested a room that wasn't at the end of the hall by the exit which leads to an alley and they informed me that there were no rooms available but they would try moving me the next day if on becomes available (guess that room never did become available) because we spent all 3 nights in that room. The hallway smelled . Above the door leading into room the ceiling had no covering with wiring hanging from ceiling. There was hair on my bathroom floor that was still there the next day.... meaning the housekeepers half-cleaned... I had to ask for additional toilet tissue on several occasions before actually receiving it as well as additional towels. Bottom line is I will never stay here again.... and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to stay there..... I was very dissatisfied and uncomfortable!!!!!!!!! HATE THAT I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great location, close to the shore, but quet.

We could not get our room earlier than 3pm and after it we got a room they forgot to clean. Furnitures are old but it is probably a part of the style or not.. AC is so loud. Staff was nice except an elder lady we ask for plastic spoon from the kitchen in the afternoon to eat ice cream but she did not give use.

Great location, close to the shore, but quet. Big room breakfast was ok.

I will never stay here again and neither will my family
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like a lot of things suck as the valet ruined the top and bed of our truck and won’t take responsibility, the staff is extremely rude, they only cater to the Spanish speaking people, you wold be lucky if anything actually worked in your room, as well as there’s no elevator which isn’t a huge issue but is not disclosed until you actually get on the property.

I didn’t like anything about this hotel

No frills hotel in heart if south beach.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Excellent location right next to the beach and minutes away from the shopping district of Lincoln rdvabd the cafes and restaurants of Espanola way. Beach chairs and towels provided. Very clean. Breakfast basic but adequate. No frills hotel in the centre of all the action.

Mid-range with a good location.

The staff wasn't really helpfull and some of them doesn't speak English, only Spanish!! I think it's a huge problem! One of them took my baggage from the airport driver although I didn't give my persmissino and the baggage wasn't mine! I asked them call me when the driver arrive, but they didn't do. So they made me a huge mess with a lots of extra costs. The breakfast was booring.

The location is good.

Excelent.

The breakfast was always the same, could have more fruits.

The people were excelent, great atention and very kind. They lend you beach stuff which was very useful. I definitoy will Go back there. The location was also great.

Can't wait to go back to this hotel!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast bar was oo small and I would've liked to have some healthier choices than all sugary cereals and bagels and jam, waffles only. But for a few days stay it was perfectly fine. Fruits and bagels and bread was very fresh, staff always kept breakfast bar stocked and clean.

Location location location! In the heart of South Beach, one street away from the sandy beach and all the restaurants, bus and metro close,souvenir shops and hop on/off bus office across the street. Free airport pickup and very reasonable drop off. Staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms pretty old but renovated and comfortable for sleeping. Free coffee and lemon water in lobby which was amazing after a hot day at the beach. Just get a coffee and sit on patio and socialize with other guests or mind your own business while watching the cars and people go by. As a bonus TV and mini fridge in room, AC in window which is a must if you want to sleep in the Florida heat. :)

Good affordable hotel close to south beach.
    • Queen Room

Grumpy night staff although the day staff were very helpful. Got charged to have our safe opened.

Good affordable hotel close to south beach with a clean room. Good breakfast.

Awful hotel!
    • Queen Room

This place was awful. We arrived at 9pm. Our sheet were dirty. There was hair all over the shower. How towels had stains on it. The clerk at the desk was an older man with a horrible attitude. He was also a perv! Every time I walked pass he would make an inappropriate comment and stare at my rear smh! They offer beach accessories with your stay like towels, chairs, and umbrellas. Every sing;e thing they gave us was broke or ripped. It was over all a horrible stay. I would never again give this awful Hotel my money. Please do not stay here! The only good thing about this crappy hotel is that it was literally a 5 minute walk from the beach. That's it!

The Location

- Location.

- Wi-Fi signal rather erratic on the second floor. - Noisy room (some sort of engine, maybe the ACs) - Poor breakfast

- Location. Very close to the beach

Shabby hotel, needs some renovations.

The girl at the front desk was very rude when we were checking in, she looked miserable and didn't allow us to check in til exactly 3pm even though we had been there for hours already and she was checking in a lot of people before us. The floor we were staying on had a lot of the ceiling missing and there was water leaking through. The door of our room looked like it had been kicked in, the hotel was very run down, not as the pictures make it appear.

The breakfast was good and the free water at drinks at reception.

I was disappointed but Yalie the housekeeper was the best!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

i did not like how the hall way had holes in the ceiling. There were no signs that said they were currently under construction. Some of the staff was very rude and they only catered to people who looked like them.

After checking in and they put us in a room that was dirty, with stained walls, cracked walls, and dirty floors there was one house keeper that stepped up and helped keep our room clean our whole stay. Her name was Yalie. The other staff was defensive when we showed them how bad the room looked.

Nice budget hotel near Ocean Dr strip
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check in took 30/40 mins and the girls at reception wasn't the most friendly or welcoming person. At times I caught her rolling her eyes at guest and staff when enquiries where made through her. Hotel room on the ground floor seemed unsecure as the AC unit was the only thing stopping someone getting through the window. The room doors and frame where shabby and looked as if someone had previously kicked the door in.

Some of the staff was exceptionally nice and polite. There was free coffee and lemon water in reception at all times. The hotel is literally 3 minutes walk away from the beach and main bar Strip. There is also work out section on the beach off Ocean Dr & 9th.

It was ok. Could be much better!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Place was doing some remodeling. There si NO ELEVATOR so if you have lot of luggage with your family, you have to take them up thru the stairs by yourself. Remote contro never worked, I called to get it fixed, no one fixed it.

Well located, comfortable beds

Decent
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had 4 guests and they only gave us 2 towels, when we asked for more they told us they were out. They beds had stains on the sheets and a few of the outlets did not work properly.

The location and pricing was awesome

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Not going back

Personnel isn't kind, room floor was sticky, couldn't walk without my sleepers on. Weed smell all around although smoking is supposedly prohibited... So basically, if you just want an affordable place to crush for your crazy party weekend in Miami, go ahead. If you are too old for that, go somewhere else. Leason learned!

Location is perfect, you can go walking anywhere in miami beach

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Friendly staff, long time ago renovated dirty rooms. Poor breakfast. Good location.

Rooms were dirty and , the sheets were with hair's-breadth and the towels were old and outworned. Breakfast was very poor.

Location was good and it was plaesure to outside on the balcony.

Browse Princess Ann Hotel traveller photo gallery