Reviews of Quality Inn Airport 2 stars

10232 Natural Bridge Road, Woodson Terrace, MO 63134, USA

#4 of 5 hotels in Woodson Terrace

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Free transfer to and from the airport, amazing breakfast at...

When I called from the airport of departure to ask for a free transfer, I was told that the hotel doesn't offer one. Fortunately another girl picked up the phone when I called on arrival! Air conditioning was loud, so we had to turn it off at night and it was too hot!

Free transfer to and from the airport, amazing breakfast at the place nearby. We had a booking for two nights, but was only charged for 1 night + early check-in considering we got to the hotel by 6 a.m. (thanks staff for this!) The hotel is about 20 minutes walking from MetroLink station at T1 (just remember to be careful while crossing the road because at some places there is no pedestrian crossing).

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Really nice for money

Didn't have microwave in room. Refrigerator setting on floor and air conditioner water ran on floor carpet wet near unit.

I really liked the size of the room. Very clean and neat.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

This hotel has a good location but is very worn and the cleanliness needs to be better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The halls smelled strongly of a combination of old smoke and stale beer, the shuttle driver was quite rude and most importantly the sheets were dirty and the comforter had no cover and obviously had not been washed for some time.

The location was good.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Not worth it

morning one was rude and crabby and wouldn’t answer a question without being rude and the room was very musty and moldy smelling no elevator for our heavy bags or bell hop to help

Night receptionist was very nice funny and interactive with people

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

This hotel is nasty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel smelled awful, my bathroom was not clean, the staff at the front desk appeared to be under the influence upon checkin

The location to the airport...that's about it

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The stay was horrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There could have been better customer service. The staff was rude and unprofessional.

I didn't like anything about the hotel. I wish I would have chosen a different hotel. The staff was rude and unprofessional. And there wasn't any maintenance at the location.

Short itchy stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was very itchy and I was unable to fall to sleep until about 4am....my room was very dusty which was probably the cause of the itchy bed. I normally stay at the Hilton next door, but I was told to try this location and not happy at all. Will never stay again.

Customer Service was mediocre.

So disappointed!

Our sink pipe broke at 1 am, flooded my bathroom. Was moved to another room with a broken phone, and a short in the wire to the lamp with outlets on it. The shuttle driver was rude. Didn't have steps up into the high van and I'm handicap. He parked about 150 feet away from Southwest and made us walk in the rain to the door.

There was nothing about this hotel that met my expectations. It was a horrible visit.

Improvements

The fact that we had to drive to the other location just to be able to swim. There needs to be a variety of other breakfast items to choose from especially for people who are on restricted diets.

Everything else was fine

Bad

Staff, rude and unhelpful, extremely disrespectful. The clothes that were sent for laundry were not cleaned and we were charged. The carpet was wet and smelly. The mats by the side entrance were dangerous.

wouldnt recommend anyone here if they are really picky but it is good of your in desperate need of a
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk didnt know the pool was green and nasty looking and Front desk lady was a little rude. Other then those few things it was ok for the expectations.

Ac work good, beds were comfortable and quiet.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

fait, served the purpose

no elevator for the 2nd floor, not much help for luggages from the staff either.

it fulfills my purpose to sleep overnight for the next day's itienery , very convenient to and from STL, 1/2 mile only

I don’t normally comment on hotels I’ve stayed in.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don’t normally comment on hotels I’ve stayed in. This was probably one of the most unpleasant hotels I’ve stayed in. Intimidating staff. The electronic key didn’t work, therefore, I asked the receptionist for help. So she forcefully shook the door handle until it opened. She said “you have to push downwards” I felt the door was faulty and needed to be fixed - otherwise it’s not safe! - the room smelt unclean, musty and cheesy. Conveniently, they left air freshener. Plus I was overcharged! Never again!

The staff was super friendly and for the price, a great place to stay.

The neighborhood is rough, but it looks like all of the airport hotels in Saint Louis are in a similar situation.

We came into Saint Louis late the day, past mid-night. We needed a clean and comfortable place to crash without spending a million dollars. It was all three and happened to be adjacent to National Rental.

Will not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The night attendant was unhelpful.

We had called prior to our stay and the lady who had answered the phone was super polite and helpful. The night of our stay we asked the night attendants for an extra blanket and she told us none were available The shuttle drivers were both nice.

Its not worth the amount I paid the room is nice but needs work an needs to be cleaned
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The bathroom sink was loose the tub wasn't clean the rolling computer chair was broken and it had another mysterious door that was blocked in the room and it's smelled like all cigarettes when you first walk in and underneath the bed the head board an everything was crucket so I kelp hitting my foot also someone next door to me kelp on hitting the wall so it was shaking

Comfortable beds but not clean and the complimentary breakfast but didnt have that many options

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It was ok

The parking there is very horrible. EVERY time I came back to the room there was no parking. They need to invest in more parking spaces... ASAP

The staff was very nice and the location was ok.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Convenient and clean

I didn’t mind it because I expected it, but the place is right along side a busy road so a bit noisy. While the place is literally across the road from the airport and the metro train, it is not walkable! That’s ok tho’ because you can just hop on the hotel shuttle was good.

Extremely convenient to the airport and Hertz rental car location (shares a fence!) Also the hotel supplied a voucher for breakfast which was next door at the Golden Pancake. Free scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, coffee, orange juice all for free! You can order additional items for a fee. The waitresses were warm and welcoming. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful. Hotel shuttle to the hotel.

Stay was OK but probably won’t stay here again

I chose to stay there because they offered long-term parking but there was nothing available when I got there. Also someone tried to get into my room which makes me think they put someone else in the room after I checked in. Bathroom didn’t look clean and the room smelled funny.

We could not confirm that we needed an airport shuttle at...

We could not confirm that we needed an airport shuttle at our 12:00 midnight arrival, even though a free shuttle was advertised. I tried repeatedly to contact the property in advance but received no response through email. I tried calling upon landing but could not get anyone to answer the phone. We ended up paying $15 dollars by taxi to go a mile and a half. I’d stay somewhere else where you’ll actually get “ shuttle included”— we saw all the other shuttles from surrounding hotels operating fully around us.

A good value

Breakfast is a set meal from the restaurant next door with no substitutions allowed, worked for us but could be a drawback for some. There was a strong weed smell several times throughout our stay in varying parts of the hotel, I know you can't control everyone but some stricter policy may be in order.

Clean, good sized room. Pool was lovely after a long day in the sun. Miss D behind the counter was very friendly and helpful

GOOD VALUE!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The door to our room was a bit beat-up; the room was a bit musty and humid, even with A/C running; some cleaning and vacuuming is needed behind the beds in #141; would love to see an upgrade to the towels.

Ms D was a breath of fresh air upon arrival after a long drive from Poplar Bluff. She couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Hold on to that lady! The bathroom was spotless; the space was roomy; the A/C ran cold; the pillow and mattress were good; the wi-fi worked perfectly; the hot breakfast next door was good......but the closeness to the airport and the price we paid were the keys to our stay. We were only spending one night and leaving early the next morning to catch a flight, so the Quality Inn was very convenient.

Awful experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room had chipped paint, busted bathroom door, burn holes and staying on the bedding, carpet was sticky, writing on walls, bathroom sink was separated from the counter, pool was locked, breakfast was only one option and minimal quality. The front desk staff at 3 PM was very rude. When we called for the shuttle we got cussed out. When we were returning to the hotel and called for the shuttle we were not told where to go so we went back to where they dropped us off. After 20 minutes we called back and were told to go from exit 3 to exit 18. We went to exit 18 to find that the shuttle left us. We called back and he said "well i left". We waited another 40 minutes for him to return. He was extremely rude. It was 1:30 AM when we finally got to the hotel.

Great value and location.

This hotel also provides long-term airport parking through another agency. It was a perfect location to drop off our car for an international flight and sleep off our jet-lag on the way home. Members of the staff were incredibly personable and helpful. Accommodations were basic and clean. Breakfast was a little bland (it's a set menu), but it was more than satisfying and our waitress was the best.

No regrets. ..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Deborah, went above and beyond for each customer that approached her...She maked you feel appreciate as a customer. ..JOB WELL DONE..The conference I attended was held at the Marriott, which is where mostly everyone stayed, however I don't regret my decision to stay at your hotel instead. .I am considering staying there next year. .Again I can't say enough about Deborah. ..THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. .

Caused anxiety

No Elevator hot in room old falling apart furniture NO ELEVATOR. Parking shared with airport travelers. NOPARKING Lobby Furniture not clean old worn not inviting no microwave or refrigerator in all rooms people hanging in parking lot

TV , linen appeared clean

Horrifying
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They are dirty rooms, false advertising cause their is no pool or should I say their is but it's not used cause falling apart! We had three rooms and each was filthy. The staff is terrible! I would not suggest to anyone!!!

Their was nothing to like it was awful!!!!!!

Clean but awful smell. Close to airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad sulfur smell in the bathroom and hallways. It was awful. No water in outdoor pool. It was a 90 Degree day. My son was bummed.

It was clean. Free breakfast vouchers.

This place is so close to the airport, love it !!!

Not a thing, bed and pillows were soft and comfy.

Check in clerk, black lady with awesome headwrap was the bomb, fast, polite, and efficient, I love this place! !!

Fair price for clean room

One of the receptionists told us the shuttle to the airport was booked out and we ordered a taxi, but when the taxi arrived a different receptionist told us that the shuttle would have taken us to the airport after dropping off the first round of passengers. The taxi wasn’t expensive but it was still unnecessary.

Clean room, friendly staff and a good sized room.

Pleasant and functional.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Park and fly fly option is a scam. I was charged extra to park despite it being clearly delineated in my reservation that parking was free.

Location and shuttle service are very convenient.

Staff called me racist for putting my card away before she...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff called me racist for putting my card away before she swiped it because I didn’t think she needed it. She made me feel bad. Couldn’t find the vending machines. The staff couldn’t speak English. The parking was very confusing. The doors were hard to open. My smoking room had holes everywhere. The bed was hard as rock. The staff was very loud in the morning. I was woken up twice from their carts running into walls.

Overall for the price paid, there aren't to many complaints.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didn't like waking up with bug bites all over my body. The parking isn't great and rooms were average.

The front desk was incredibly nice and the shuttle was convenient. The free breakfast was pretty good at the place next door. Room had a refrigerator which was nice.

The airport shuttle was excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The airport shuttle was excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful, even getting in late and leaving early. It was a great place to spend a night before an early morning flight.

I slept a bit, which is what I needed, so overall, my needs were met.

The room smelled. I wanted the fan to blow air all night to help with the smell and it didn’t work. The room didn’t appear too clean. I just needed a place to sleep so I didn’t say anything to the manager but the place could have been better. The pillows were very small. He say if check out there was a man begging for the restaurant voucher for breakfast which was annoying and made me uncomfortable. I did report that to the front desk.

It’s location and availability were nice.

They should spend some of their profits on major rennovations or just rebuild.

This hotel is pretty disgusting... Its a transient hotel, the only reason people stay there is its across the highway from the airport. I can assure you nobody is staying there longer than 24 hrs or for a extended period of time. Its dirty, the rooms look old and dirty, the carpet is disgusting, I was afraid to touch the remote control without putting it into a plastic bag. I slept with clothes on and didn't touch the bedspread. I could only imagine what would be seen with a blacklight...

The only reason I stayed there was convenience and proximity to the airport

Good

Neighbors a bit rowdy..they did quite down around midnight.

The person that checked me in was very friendly & courteous to all the guest that was checking in around the same time as I was.

not happy

It took 45 minutes standing in line inside the hotel to register. I ran the hot water for 10 minutes, just cold water out. When I called to the front desk they said try the cold water faucet, some were installed incorrectly. She was right. I asked for a wake up call this did not happen, they had a new system in. You room information said the pancake place was open till 10. Wrong it was 9 pm. I got in my room before 9 and would have gone to eat if I had known this. Front desk was a bit lackadaisical about this. I do not know the area well enough to get in the car and start looking.

The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great, but that had nothing to do with my stay there.

You really get what you have paid for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathtub looked dirty, in fact this was just shabby coat. The bedclothes were not ironed, I worry if even washed. The breakfast not in hotel building (in external restaurant). Very simple and small breakfast.

You really get what you have paid for. Perfect location, just few minutes from airport by shuttle bus. Shuttle at exact time.

Very nice room for price

The shuttle driver was very rude. Didn't even help with bags. When called to say we needed to be picked up he said well it better be in the be next 2 minutes or you're waiting. Not very polite

Very nice room for price

Horrible, stay away unless no other choice.

Everything, rude shuttle driver, the hotel is super old and dirty, smelled like smoke, I literally just stayed here for a few hours before an early flight, couldn't wait to leave. It wasn't that cheap either.

The front desk guy was nice.

A real dump. I’ll pay more and stay at the Hampton Inn next time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had a room with 2 queen beds. At some point after getting into bed, I felt something bite my ankle. I didn’t see anything, but I immediately moved to the other bed and slept on top of the covers. It was too late to move to another room and I was too tired to even try. The heater blasted hot air even when I had it set to 62. It was too cold not to have the heat on but it wouldn’t regulate. Their only drink machine was broken and I was told I had to go to the pancake house next door if I wanted something to drink.

Convenience to airport. Coffee was surprisingly good.

Save yourself stay somewhere else!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

General dirty feel and look, plaster off the ceiling, probably a good thing the lighting was dim so could not see the rest of the wreck, loud patrons, and lots of traffic noise able to hear in room. Had park and fly but will never stay there again. Airport driver was extremely nice and appreciate his kindness. Also noticed if I gave one or two smile faces in review made my review a 4.2 changed all to frown and still came out a 2.5 more like a 0 or 1.

Close to the airport

It was rough
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Run down in need of upgrades and remodeling , charged 100 deposit in case we break something, but room had damages all over.

Next to airport and fridge in room

Not good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Sheets were stained and had cigarette burns in them. Attempted to call front desk and got no answer. When I checked out and explained the problem they still charged me full price!

Okay if exhausted from traveling

The room was not very clean. There were cobwebs on the ceiling and parking is not great. The hallways were dirty and our door handle was broken( it still locked but the door wouldn’t “click” shut) dust and dirt on the edges of floor.

Close to the airport. Okay if you are exhausted from traveling.

overall, it was OK. I just needed a place to sleep.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility could use some updating. There had been water damage that wasn't repaired correctly, the hall smelled like mildew

The bed was clean and comfortable. Everything was minimal, but available

Wonderful staff, clean comfortable room, great location. Meets my needs for an airport motel.

Building is getting older and needs some attention. I think it is right on the edge and could go down hill from here.

The staff was incredibly friendly. Complementary B’fast was good. Location is 5 min shuttle from STL

It was just terrible!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were small & hard. The heater was broken. The hot water was in and out. The staff was just crazy and they would only provide 2 towels at a time even though we had three people in our party! I am extremely nervous about leaving my car there. They triple charged my credit card and then said it would fall off but it hasn’t and last but not least the shuttle was 45 minutes late to pick us up and we barely made our flight! Almost forgot that when we arrived at the airport the shuttle driver dropped not one but two of my suit cases on the ground and then said “sorry but your bags is heavy”!

Nothing really. It was just aweful!

The staff was very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No elevator and the room door didn't close properly. The beds were worn and not all that comfortable, but it was clean.

The staff was very friendly. It is close to the airport and provides a shuttle.

I was very happy with my stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Coffee facilities. I love my coffee but I am Australian and our coffees are milk based so even just having real milk in the fridge would be great, I din’t Like powdered whitener. Otherwise a fabulous stay I would recommend. Oh, for some rooms, the higher numbers, that is one long walk. 🙂

Staff manner and efficiency, great bed, bathroom and appointments was excellent, wifi, tv, desk, power points, lighting, room climate control. Breakfast and more, all were great. 🙂👍

Decent hotel, great value, convenient to airport.

No problems.

We stayed here because of its location, literally across the street from the airport, and we used the sleep, park, and fly option. We booked through booking.com but when we arrived, the staff told us that by booking that way, we'd have to pay extra for the parking, so they advised me to pay a few more dollars and just use their regular sleep, park an fly rate. It cost about $20 more and they even through in 2 extra days of parking due to the length of our trip. The shuttle service is 24 hours, which is unusual, and was a great service. Will definitely use this place again. The hotel is older, but comfy.

Would go to other hotel even if I pay more
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First the shuttle bus did not come until called. The washroom was not clean and the toilette was not flushed or not flushing well. One staff was very friendly but the rest were not. No elevator. No automatic door. The key did not work.

One African staff was very friendly.

OK for a quick night

Needed more shuttles and help at the front desk as it was a very busy evening and it didn't appear that the staff was ready for an influx. The woman at the front desk mentioned my room number out loud and as a woman traveling alone I object to that and told her not to and she did it again. Evening shuttle driver could have been more helpful with bags and a stool for the van as it was quite high.

Close to the airport for a quick in and out. Shuttle service is helpful. Older facility but clean and bed was comfortable.

I have never been treated so badly at a Hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The receptionist that checked me in was Rude to the point of embarrassing me in front of other quests, gave me a dirty room, then made me wait while she inspected the room before offering me another. I wanted to leave after the 1st look but I had paid for 2 days and she told me I had to wait till the next day for manager.

The hot breakfast next door was ok but you have no say in how you want your eggs.

It was perfect for my one night stay.

Parking was pretty tight.

It was very clean and the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever had. It was only 2 blocks away from where I needed to return my rental car. The price was good.

Good enough for my needs
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was fine. Staff was friendly at check in. I called during the day to confirm that the airport shuttle would pick me up from my midnight arrival. Called about four times and was put on hold forever. About the forth time a lady confirmed that i call such and such phone number for the shuttle........As i was about to ask about the midnight pick up she hung up up like she was way busy. made me nervious about if shuttle would be avalable.

Good value for the money, but make sure you know what you are buying.

We booked the hotel for the park and fly option as we were leaving early next morning. When we arrived, the clerk explained that that option was not available to us because we booked through Booking.com. She was, however, very helpful in allowing us to change our booking, and for an extra $20 we got 8 days parking and shuttle rides back and forth to the Lambert airport. Very good value.

It met my needs at that moment
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were a few items of debris on the carpeted floor; there was one - small - flying insect that awoke me in the night; a portion of a descending hand-railing was loose, which could have resulted in someone falling

The accommodations were welcome after my long day’s travel; the free breakfast voucher was most welcome; the property was quiet; the staff members were friendly and professional.

It was a good overall stay. The staff were very kind, friendly and helpful.

It's at the airport so it is very far from shopping centres and the Uber is very expensive! I also took the hotel for the swimming pool outside and even called to make sure it was open and I got there the pool was closed for the season! That was a huge disappointment!

Tha shuttle service takes you to the airport even when you want to catch the metro link, and it's 24 hours service! I also appreciated the pancake House being next dooor because it was convenient for all meals!

Handy for flights. Regular shuttle to airport. Comfortable enough for a short stay .

Basically a run of the mill motel. Nothing adverse to report.

Good breakfast at adjoining pancake house. Included. Proximity to airport and car rental lots. Quiet and pool looked clean. Decent sized rooms due to age of property but well maintained. Metro at airport into St Louis.

Ideal for a couple of days as convenient for airport and car rental returns.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There is a free breakfast but if you have a flight before 0830 hrs, you can't have it due to time constraints. Perhaps they could make some better arrangement as a lot of flights out are early. No lift in this property and we were at the farthest room which was a long trek at our age. We are pensioners and there were empty rooms closer to reception.

The room size is fine due to age of property. Well maintained. The chair at the desk could be more comfortable.

I have booked this hotel twice in the last few months while traveling and both times I asked for a room on the first floor close to front desk. Due to a heart condition I have trouble climbing stairs and walking any distance especially with luggage. Both times they not only had no idea of my request, but the second stay they were going to put me on the second floor. I made both reservations well with in advance they should have had no problem accommodating me if they had only ready the request...

We used this as a staging point for the airport, for this it was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Could have done with a kettle.

The room was a good size, clean and the bed and other furniture was comfortable. Very convenient location for St Louis airport. Good road connections.

Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The request for a handicap room was never accommoated that really sucked.the hallways were extremely long...that sucked as well..

Bed was very comfortable

Would stay elsewhere next time I am in St Louis.

Motel is in need of a face lift. Looking tired & old. Carpets are in need of up keeping. Laundry machine was broken & could not be used. You would expect to have more than 1 machine for the size of the motel?! Pool was locked & therefore you could not use this. Noise from the road was clearly audible all night.

It was close to the airport.

a great comfortable night's sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location near rental car return, gas station and the airport. Easy check in/out and airport shuttle service. Room was clean and comfortable. We were only there a short overnight with an early morning departure so didn't have a chance to partake in the amenities (pool, breakfast etc), but the pool did look inviting.

Comfortable

The hotel could use a little bit of an update but other than that still good

The bed was very comfortable in the room was clean the staff was very friendly and very helpful

Overall stay was ok, but don't book smoking rooms.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

One night I stayed in a smoking room and it was really awful (smell, not cleaned well, poorly maintained). No elevator, only one ice machine on the property.

The non smoking room was comfortable and maintained.

Mild frustration
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room smelled damp, sink was detached from counter, fridge did not work well, ice bucket leaked, AC was set to 65 and alarm clock was 30 min slow.

Eggs were good but breakfast is offsite and service was slow, Beds were comfortable and room was clean.

Clean, ok budget motel

Clean, although a bit worn looking. Ceilings had obvious signs of water damage and hallway walls had peeling wallpaper. However bathroom was quite clean and bed was very comfortable. Free shuttle service to airport to catch Metro was a big plus. Breakfast was next door at a pancake restaurant.

Very good hotel and close to the airport

Nothing Everything was good for my standards.

Breakfast arrangement to the restaurant, Enough space in the room and friendly nature of the reception.

Close to the Airport, Friendly Staff, Great Value

I stayed 2 nights (one at the beginning of the trip, and one at the end) to be closer to the airport and rather than rush from St. Louis where I stayed for my event. The second night, my room had a damp spot on the carpet in front of the window - possibly from a clean up job that hadn't dried before I checked in. There is NO elevator on the property for those of you placed on the 2nd floor. Not an issue for me but... you will hear planes taking off. If this bothers you, seek a hotel further from the airport. If you're looking to walk to a fancy restaurant - forget it. Available is a local gas station, and several fast food locations - nothing more. The Golden Pancake is similar to a Denny's.

Note - This is an identical review as I stayed 2 individual times and I'm allowed to review each stay. Located almost directly across from the airport, the free shuttle was prompt and the drivers were extremely knowledgeable about the area for things to do and places to eat in St. Louis. De'borah our front desk person was phenomenal - what a great woman. Free Breakfast is provided by the "Golden Pancake" restaurant located 30 seconds from the hotel by foot. Your breakfast is fixed, scrambled eggs, sausage, and home fries - but it was perfect for me. Wait staff were also friendly. I did eat there for dinner, and the food & menu selection was decent. In all - for the great price, the room was good, and the bed was comfy. The airport shuttle leaves on the 15, and 45 of every hour, and will take less than 10 minutes from hotel to terminal. There is a computer available for printing your boarding passes and general internet access. WiFi was also available (I didn't use it so I can't comment on it's quality)

Great Value, Friendly Staff, Close to the Airport

Clean room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower was very slow flowing. It took a while longer than I was hoping to be done. Smell smoke in the halls, and a hint in the room.

Clean room. Quiet. Good breakfast. Super convenient to the airport. Comfortable bed.