Reviews of Quality Inn Raynham 1 stars

164 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767, USA

#3 of 3 hotels in Raynham

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Decent place to stay with restaurants & shops nearby
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Carpet could have been cleaned better.

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Location is good--easy access from highway and lots of restaurants and shopping areas nearby.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Would not stay here again. Was not worth $150 a night.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

It was not clear on the website that this is a motel - doors go to the outside rather than a hallway. The room was very dark, smelled like smoke, and the facilities were old and outdated.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

too short wish it was longer
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Traffic but that is not the hotels fault that is just the way it is

The breakfast was fairly good wish they had more fruit items. Also skim milk for people who don't like whole milk. But a nice place to stay at. Close to supermarkets.

There was mold in the bathroom, there were prostitutes in...

There was mold in the bathroom, there were prostitutes in and out all night. Cigarette holes in the comforter and for a non smoking room my wife’s clothes came out smelling of smoke.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Smell of smoke everywhere , shower didn’t work , shower drain was clogged and mold and mildew in the bathroom. Overhead vent in the bathroom was very noisy.

I am 72 and have traveled extensively. This was the worse encounter!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I was tested very poorly by a staff member. She was rude, unprofessional and disrespectful towards me. I was so angry that I called the nationAl office of Choice Hotel and filed a formal complaint. I have a Case #.

The Hotel Manager listened to my complaint and was very apologetic for her front desk staff's very poor behavior towards me.

The staff was extremely accommodating;

Room was a little small however, and not having a door to the bathroom sink area was not appropriate for a family. Otherwise our stay could not have been better.

The staff was extremely accommodating; breakfast was delicious; very convenient to the skating rink; Parking was extremely close to building, that was also nice.

Nice, but breakfast should be improved
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Breakfast was slightly below my expectations and should be improved. There was no hot water to make a tea and also only cold (not warm) milk. Also no bread, no peanut butter. Only two types of jam. Some other Quality Inn hotels offer more diverse breakfast.

Staff was friendly, room was clean. Beds are comfortable. A lot of restaurants and shops in the vicinity. Good value for money compared to other similar hotels in that area.

Bed was very comfortable, staff were very friendly and...
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

keycards worked sporadically. Turned on the microwave and instantly tripped breaker (which was located in the closet - code?) bathroom door wouldn't stay shut by itself. closet door couldn't open for hitting bed.

Bed was very comfortable, staff were very friendly and helpful.

It was ok
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

When it became time to check out i did ask for a later check out as normal check out is 11 am and the housekeeping woman banged on the door and said are you leaving or staying its passed check out in a rushing rude tone and i said i guess ill leave at 12 she said well check out was 11 and walked away, with the 300+$ that i spent there you think they would be more considerate to someone but no! Just the vibe off the workers made me not want to go back everything else was ok.

The set up in the room was nice and clean and breakfast was good.

It met all my expectations & served the purpose of my stay - meeting up with friends in the area
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Located close to major street routes, although very convenient, traffic made it hard to sleep. Didn't realize at time of booking & not the Inn's fault.

Friendly staff, room offered everything you could want, bed & pillows very comfortable

This motel is around 60 years old but well maintained. Comfy beds and great coffee and breakfast.
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Room smells of freshener or whatever it is that’s used in older motels to cover long ago smoke smell in rooms that used to have smokers in them once upon a time. Also the Liam’s between the beds was tricky and unpredictable to turn on. We ended up loosening the the bulbs to turn it off half the time.

Friendly helpful staff. Very comfortable beds with a variety of pillows types. Decent breakfast. Great coffee available 24/7 free.

Works for quick stay without frills when needed.

Some plugs didn't work, bed side lamp flickered repratedly, bathroom door didn't stay closed, beds were NOT queen (my daughter was longer than the beds width..she is 4'10 (58in) a queen bed is 60in wide. I have a queen at hime and we havr full size too. The beds were a Full..so we could not sleep with our 4yr old and ended up going home..plus we got power back. I told the front desk who assured me they were queen..they arw not!Was at the hotel for only 5 hrs and was gonna stay..but just wasn't working for us. But we were warm and had electricity.

Pillows were awesome and Ryans Family amusement was up the street, lots of stores and resturants.

It was easy to find and the staff was friendly.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

For 116.00 I could've spent the night on a waterfront property. This place is wayyyyy too expensive for what you get.

It was easy to find and the staff was friendly.

The ability to bring our dog
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Beds are pretty uncomfortable, but we only booked because we were without power and generator died, so was happy just to have power and could have slept on concrete at that point

The ability to bring our dog

It was good, except for the smell of cigarettes smoking.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Second hand smoke. The smell make us all uncomfortable, uneasy, difficulty to breath, to sleep. I think, they should have designated place for smoking.

The surrounding areas

Ok for a 1 night stipiver
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Very noisy neighbours during the night, someone banging on a door, bed was saggy in the middle.

Easy to find, parking available, lady who checked us in and out was helpful, restaurant/bar across the road was ok for dinner.

The front desk personnal recommended to call direct as I overpaid through booking.com.
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Clearly a hotel that people go to hang out in all hours of night, listen to loud music and do drugs. Halls smell of stagnant stale smoke of both cigarette and pot, the fans they use barely touched it in humid weather. These visitors had several people going to their door. At 2:30am, I made sure they understood it was time to go to bed. In a separate building from main office, clearly anything goes. For breakfast, the food was scarce and what little they did have, didn't get replenished quickly. No hot food once it ran out and then was offered to make more after I filled up on bread, yogurt, watered down juice and now beyond ready to leave.

The rooms were spacious enough, and was able to open window to have air flow. They do provide microwave and fridge in rooms.

Convenient for the purpose we required with access to tourist areas beyond that location
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Bathroom could benefit from upgrading

Room was very comfortable although the bathroom was tired. The location was convenient to travel around that part of New England though not based in an ideal town. Limited dining facilities in Raynham

Staff very friendly.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Did not get housekeeping services on Friday, Oct. 13th. When I checked out and reported it, I was not given an explanation.

Staff very friendly. I had difficulty with the Internet wifi, I was invited to the front desk for assistant and had no diffidiffic

Comfort, cleanliness and value- worth booking!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Unfortunately, the coffee served at the breakfast was awful every time (we stayed for 3 of them!). Everything else was awesome.

The staff were so friendly and attentive and helpful! We were well-rested, well-fed, it was in a great location and overall, we really enjoyed our stay.

Very cozy and comfy
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I could have done without the cobwebs in the upper corners of the room. They really show in the bright light. Please ask staff to look up when cleaning.

Very cozy and comfy

Cheap and okay

The building was outdated and smelled like smoke. He bathroom needed lots of cosmetic work as there was cracks in the floors. The breakfast was not good at all.

Rooms were clean and the staff was great!

Family reuion a success and would stay here again!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

One of the entrances was a little hard to see around to leave the property ( maybe trim back the trees) other than that all was good.

The motel was clean and the staff very friendly. My husband and I were very happy that we were able to walk our dog on a large green space. They also supplied little bags to clean up after our pooch.

Overall a pleasant experience
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I thought that would have been a bathtub instead of a stand up shower I would have preferred a bathtub during my last stay I had a bathtub

Location and cleanliness

I very much appreciated the front desk person who took the...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I very much appreciated the front desk person who took the initiative to make sure I had an appropriate room. I had a race early the next morning and it made a big difference to have a comfortable night. It was very thoughtful of her to do that when I didnt even ask her to.

affordable place to stay for a nearby wedding
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Things that were negative were: the carpeting had something sticky on it that I could not see but could feel the room seemed dark even though there were many lights

For the price this hotel was fine. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had good options Room was clean except for the carpet Pool area with umbrellas

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Great stop over spot.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

If we were to do it over we would stay closer to Plymouth, MA which is were we spent most of our time. Evenings we were limited to our room in Raynham because of the location and stormy weather. We would have liked to get out more in the evening.

The room was clean, roomy, breakfast more than enough and the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Great price.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Cousin get-together
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Even though it was in the 90s pool wasn't open and we were told it would not open until Memorial Day. I think it should have been opened according to the weather, not the date. With the temp at 96 we sure would have enjoyed the pool.

Staff all friendly

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Bring your nose pins.

The Staff was great but the area was very poor, The hotel had a very unpleasant odor that actually kept us awake ,As well as the bed was very uncomfortable for me.In the morning the grounds crew were mowing lawns right outside the window and the cleaning staff were very loud for us late sleepers ( 8:30) I would not recommend this hotel again although other properties in the chain have been grey.

The Staff was great.

Very convenient location.
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

There were other families there with kids on the second floor that made noises all night long. We had to call the front desk and it went quiet for a little while and then started up again.

Very convenient location. Staff was very nice to let me use my AAA discount. I didn't think the rooms were worth $109.00 per night though.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Quiet location
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The motel is very clean but could use some upgrades.

Good location to go to see the cranberry bogs. This motel is in a quiet location away from the main drag.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Good stay
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Parking was a bit cramped but not a deterrent.

The staff was great and the grounds were nicely kept. The room was just what I needed for business travel.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Had a smoking room which was great
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Having to go outside to get ice. No elevator. No restaurant!

Comfortable room

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

All services including Breakfast area is in different...
    • Smoking 2 Queens

All services including Breakfast area is in different building

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Convenient to destination
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Smoky Smell of the room, noise of the road

Convenient to destination

I can't think of anything.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I can't think of anything. Everything was perfect for me and my partner.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

EVERYTHING

NOTHING

EVERYTHING

convenience

convenience

Close to family
    • Smoking 2 Queens

Room was extremely small and it was very over priced

Close to family

Everyone was very professional and polite.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everyone was very professional and polite. Our room was very clean

The staff was extremely friendly
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Because u allow smoking the entire place smelled of cigarettes

The staff was extremely friendly

would stay again hopefully soon

longer hours at pool at nite

great breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff

Security of doors

Non smoking room.reaked of smoke

Security of doors

Everyone was super friendly and helpful

Everyone was super friendly and helpful

Loved the breakfast, indoor and outdoor pools, friendly and helpful staff and close parking to room.
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

The room was a little small.

Staff was most helpful, courteous and incredibly accommodating.

Clean

Clean

With remodeling place is coming together.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The doors seal was bad and so that let bugs in at night.Also I am handicap and the step into the room was way too high.

The staff

Beds were not the most comfortable.
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Beds were not the most comfortable. The room was huge but not much counter space in the bathroom.

Friendly staff.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Key cards didnt always work. Wifi hardly worked at all

Friendly staff. Coffee 24/7. Nice comforters sheets and pillows.

The staff were great, friendly and helpful.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Nothing to report on this.

The staff were great, friendly and helpful.

Good place, could be cleaner
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Found hair and bobby pins on the floor

You took pets

Bed was comfy.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Door did no seem secure! Ashtray on wall outside room. Shower stall floor very slippery.

Bed was comfy.....

Loud but comfy
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The huge family of loud people slamming the doors all through the night. And nothing was done about it.

Not having to go up and down stairs.

enjoyed my stay and woul;d come back again

everything

Will stay there again for sure
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Staff was awesome. Breakfast was great.

Price for what u get

Price for what u get

Great breakfast

Great breakfast

Front desk clerk was very helpful and kind.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Front desk clerk was very helpful and kind.We let her know we had problem with our room and she was able to accommodate us with no issues.

we felt very comfortable, and at home during our stay.

I have no complaints.

The waffles were great!

Short

Motel

Just passing through

?

Clean, convenient to expressway, comfortable beds

Good place to stay before hiring RV from Cruise America
    • Non Smoking 2 Queens

Close to RV centre so saved paying to stay in Boston

The bed spelled so clean!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

There was nothing to not Like! My experience was excellwnt!

The bed spelled so clean! Linens were great quality!

it was ok for a one night stay since we book at the last minute

noise outside room

clean easy access great location plenty of stores and restaurants staff was very helpful

The manager was kind about the issue and refunded our money for the second night.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The room smelled like a cat had peed in the corner of the room. Also the bed was very uncomfortable and hard.

The staff was pleasant and helpful.

Quiet location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area was very small.

Quiet location. Many nearby restaurants.

Very comfortable bed :)
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

A breakfast room was too small, I needed to wait until one of the tables will freed.

Very comfortable bed :)

Disappointed
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

When we arrived to check in, found our two rooms were not in computer.

very comfortable
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I liked the room because it had plenty of room to move around in, very spacious.

A comfortable, enjoyable stay.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Breakfast was great, the staff was wonderful, I was vert pleased with our stay.

fine

Parking

It wasn't a good location and it was private

It wasn't a good location and it was private

The room had a closed up or stuffy odor to it.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The room had a closed up or stuffy odor to it.

Ocean view in the morning stunning!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Ocean view in the morning stunning!