Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District 2 stars

5.9

6.1

5.7

6.1

1. The room smelled like mildew. 2. I requested a bottom floor because my gram is in a wheel chair. We got the bottom floor BUT there is NO ramp to go over the curb. The curb is 6" deep. I struggled getting to her room because I have a bad lower back. I still hurt today. I do not believe this site meets ADA requirements.

The room looked pretty

It took me over an hour to check in the clerk didn’t seem to know what she was doing . I had booked two nights and she told me that the next day I would have to come back and re check in . At 1 am that night as my children and I were sleeping someone opened the door to our room . A few minutes after that the room phone rang it was the front desk conforming my reservation and my last name apparently they over booked my room . I had to go to the front desk and ask for toilet paper !

The manager Chianti was amazing and so welcoming! The room was beautiful and had crisp laundered sheets! A million restaurants and stores nearby '

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The room is tiny, furniture is outdated, the covers and mattress in the non smoking room is with cigarette burning, carpet is outdated, the bed is not comfortable, the hot water running out, twice in 2 nights.

The size of hot tub

I booked 4 room through booking. Com. I asked for 4 non smoking rooms. When I got to the hotel. The hotel only had 3 non smoking rooms. No others rooms left. I showed the front desk attendant my confirmation email clearly showing 4 non smoking rooms. And asked for a refund of one room. I was willing to stay somewhere else. front desk told me that he could not refund me one of the rooms as it was against policy. Will never ever stay in this hotel.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tub & sink was dirty,I had to call for towels, there was Styrofoam residue on the carpet.

The bed was comfortable & the complimentary breakfast was a plus.

Card was charged for one night early morning on the check in day. Even though this was advertised and booked as no up front charges- pay at the property. Chairs in rooms were FILTHY! Ants or some other small bugs in bathroom.

Heater and shower head had to be replaced and was without heat for a night. Ceiling dripped after a hot shower despite the fan being on. Rust stains in bathroom and wallpaper peeling in some areas.

Bed was comfortable.

THe room was very dated and there was no hot water in the evening. There was also no hot water mid morning before checkout. When I called and let them know that there was no hot water he said that he had just turned on the boiler and itll be 15 min, which was not true.

The staff was friendly and the room was clean.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Smoking

Everything needs new management never see or been treated a such

Room next to us flooded they didn't replace our room both nights. He also called lady in room next to is racial things. Charged my credit card on sat and sun for nothing. Had to call my bank. Scammers

• King Room - Smoking

The room had a leaking sink which made the carpet wet, bathroom had a hole in the wall which made the bathroom cold this room was definitely not worth the money will never use Booking.com again

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a hotel. I saw that they received 3 stars and thought that was decent! I booked my room and a few days later received a phone call from someone that claimed to work at the facility, he stated that he needed the security code on the back of my card (which he has all info on) and told me that he needed it to secure my room. I gave it to him, but then had a weird gut feeling. I ended up calling the facility and they said that no one had called me from there....this lead me to calling my bank and blocking my card, and not having a visa bank card for almost 2 weeks is terrible especially around Christmas time! I made my reservation for New Years Eve...my boyfriend and I arrived at the hotel for check in at 3:30. I asked for a non smoking room, they gave us our keys and directed us where to go. We unlocked and opened the door and it was like we hit a wall of cigarette smell, it was so strong I opened the window in the room even though it was 10degrees outside! I was checking out the room, and my boyfriend sat down on the bed for not even 2 minutes. I looked at the bed.....and found a bed bug! I was so skeeved out. I killed it, and brought it to the front desk to complain and show proof of the bug. The receptionist did not seem phased and gave us another room, she told me I could not receive a refund do to the fact that it was a holiday... so Again, another nonsmoking room. We walked in and the smell was even worse...the rooms at this hotel were dark, dingy, smelly, and dirty. Visible mold on walls, and heater/ac. Bathrooms were not appealing to use either. Within the 30mins of being in both rooms total I ended up with a headache (allergic to mold, and cannot tolerate 2nd hand smoke/cigarette scent).

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Smoking

Our door was hard to open. We literally had to throw ourselves into it to open it. The breakfast area was cramped.

The hotel was in a good location. Our room was clean and comfortable.

The hotel was remodeled on a budget, many things were done as cover up. The room was poorly remodeled: wallpaper peeling, TV didn't work, inside bathroom door frame was covered with rust spots.

The room rate advertised. Bedding was clean and comfortable.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I spotted 3 roaches and the room smelled a little bad. I had to get air freshener. I wasn't there for a very long so I beared it out.

The beds were comfortable I checked for bedbugs none. The location is close to a lot of places

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Smoking

The staff could have been more pleasant and accommodating, no smiles, no eye contact.. terrible! Not very welcoming at all! The bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner, tub had a leak the entire weekend. Light fixture above the jacuzzi tub was about to fall. When you approach the staff with an issue, they didn't take care of it appropriately.. they gave attitude. The room was DEFINITELY not worth the money that was paid; i assume you were only paying for its location being near Atlantic City.. other than that the hotel was trash. Wishing i went with a better option as far as hotel stay..

The bed was comfortable.

The breakfast selection could have been better like adding eggs and bacon but i guess for a small hotel with no kitchen staff i can understand.

Service of front desk staff and cleanliness

The hotel was very rough and our family felt very unsafe. There was several people that seemed as though they were on drugs. There was also a gentleman that slept in his vehicle in our in parking lot all night long. We ended up moving hotels immediately the next morning.

The shower head was very powerful.

There were sooo many bugs in the room. And upon talking to other guests, they all had bugs in their rooms as well. My car was stolen right out of the parking lot.had to get police involved etc.

The front desk staff were nice.

No towels available was last min choice due to our 2 yo was ill. Paid less money staying at a Marriott for 2 nights and we only stayed 1 night here. Breakfast was stale and was muffins and cereal. Not what expected. Left property in room and still have not received it 2 weeks later after paying for them to ship back. Keep getting excuses on y hasn't been sent back. Never again is all I can say.

• King Room - Smoking

They could use some maintenance done to the room. Like air freshener, painted, new hot and cold valve in the bathtub, could use a new sink. Plus the girls done a great job with cleaning. But they need to look under the bed better. Found the plastic tip off of a cigar under it.

It was only 20 from the boardwalk. And not far from a lot of places to eat.

The room was really dirty. There was blood stains on sheets. The office chair by the small desk could not fit another stain. The rugs were disgusting and had poop stains by the bathroom door. The same brown colored stains were by the bathroom door handle. We complained to the front desk for a reimbursement and he recommended we speak to manager. The manager was not on site and each time we called he was not there. We got in touch with him last night and he said to submit complaint to booking.com to seek a refund. Please let me know if there is another process I need to take for reimbursement. While I was there many people had same complaints and demanded their money back. They need a new cleaning crew.

Location was convienent

I didn't like that I requested non smoking but my room smelled like cigarettes. The room was old and worn and dirty. I will never stay there again. I paid $189 for the night and the accommodations were not worth the price at all. I'm very disappointed

Inonlyblikedbthe location of the hotel

Non smoking room smelled horrible of cigarettes. Had to put my car air fresheners in the AC unit to make it somewhat tolerable. Toilet had urine and toilet paper in it and when we were getting ready for bed a roach went up the wall. Front desk clerk came and sprayed RAID. Needless to say we didn't get any sleep, had to go through all of our clothes and luggage to make sure we didn't have any coming home with us. Went straight to the laundry mat and had to clean all our clean clothes along with our dirty clothes. Definitely wouldn't recommend staying here!

Location was convenient.

The breakfast was horrible, we went out to eat breakfast every morning, the rooms were to small, they took unnecessary money out my account which I couldn't get back until after vacation, which was such an inconvenience

I really didn't like anything about this property, we had to switch rooms 3 times, and the staff was not friendly

The breakfast selection was terrible. There wasn't any butter for the waffles, only 1 English muffin, 2 muffins and 1 bagel were available. The area could have been cleaner. The seating in the pool area needs replaced. The lounge chairs are very dirty, broken and uncomfortable. Along with replacing the chairs, more need to be added. The property only had 4 lounge chairs at the pool and one of them was broken.

Good location.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Limited to only 2 wash clothes per room i had 2 rooms with 2 adults and 2 children in each room...

From the front desk gentleman there he was very friendly amiling and welcoming ro myself and family to the staff very curtiuos..pool area was kept clean throughout our stay

We didn't have towels and toilet paper in our room. Also the remote wasn't working the door key stopped working twice. The room was directly in front of a tree which animals used this area as a urinal.

The location was great and like being on the ground floor

Rooms were rather uncomfortable to stay in. Bed was very lumpy, pillows were way too small, carpeting was almost like it had been wet and then dried on its own. Room had a very musty smell. The whole room leaned to one side as the dresser drawers kept opening and the bathroom door kept closing. Staff was nice, but accommodations left a lot to be desired.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The roaches in the room. The mildew smell of the room. The prostitutes in the parking lot and their freedom of coming in and out of the lobby as they please. The best part was that I got my money back for not staying the second night that I originally intended.

The manager was very understanding of our disappointments.

Frind desk people treating the guist very badly and irresponsible. Maybe other Quality Inn good. I am very upset and my family too.

Pool is good and enjoyable

Could hear every noise and conversation outside the door. 3 tiny spiders in the shower. Breakfast not too impressive.

Had a problem with the A/C not working. He was there in 5 minutes and had it working shortly there after.

Maybe the rug a little cleaner look like someone kill some thing on the carpet, might have been blood or paint.

The staff was very pleasant and patience. The room was good and breakfast was good.

• King Room - Smoking

Carpet need cleaning. Even if a smoking room, should not smell so stale. Shower rod hanging off, allowing water all over the floor.Given more towels by maid service when asked,and not told to ask the front desk. Allowed to eat breakfast, when 10 minutes late and staff there cleaning up. Clean poolside chairs, tables and change the covering of the poolside chairs

A.C. worked

The cleaning staff should speak better English. I wasn't sure if the woman understood me or not.

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, and the refrigerator was more roomy than I thought it would be.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The first room was full of ants. The next room was bug free (I hope). The pool was smaller than mine and it was green the whole week of our vacation.

I like the closeness to Atlantic City. I liked the waffle maker at breakfast.

Cant say too much bad about the experience. Perfect for weekend getaway. AC boardwalk about 15 min drive but no issue for a straight drive !

After canceling another nearby hotel upon arrival, this hotel came through in the clutch for my family and I. Easy check in, check out. Front desk gentlemen was so nice. The rooms were clean, bathroom clean, comfy beds and my family enjoyed the pool! The complimentary breakfast was great both days. I would say overall our stay was a 9/10

They really need to update the outside pool it's a good size, but too old and the floor of the pool is peeling off, not really safe. They need to fix the 2nd floor railing too, it doesn't has a good support,it can fall on any moment.

I recently stayed at Quality Inn in Absecon and I had a wonderful time. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very clean. They were very attentive and helpful when we had any questions or requests. I will definitely stay there again.

• King Room - Smoking

I was given a room on arrival and put in a dangerous situation because the room was fully occupied with someone also the second room sink was had steady fast running water from the pipes underneath which soaked the carpet and had a mildew smell, the first room had and loud mildew smell and also dog poop was left in the front entrance of my room I was looking forward for a full refund for one of my rooms or accommodate a room in the future instead they gave me half off one of my room but its never too late for them to reach out and offer an accommodation to show appreciation for my business

did not have breakfast very displeased

Housekeeping routine was horrible. They would collect the towels and pillowcases and not do the room until everything was washed, leaving doors open and unattended. To many trips in and out of the room. Problems with people drinking in next room twice and being very noisy/banging walls and walking back and forth by room. People took over the pool a whole group/ eating there.. Had to ask for extra toilet paper and towels and asked for the room to be vacuumed/never did after 4days. Walls dirty. Would have expected a better stay from a chain.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Nothing !!! Very disappointed it cost me 570.00 for 3 nights to come to Nj for My dtr's bridal shower and asked for non smoking room and totally smelled like smoke and had no bath towels and the hand towels on sink were dingy and dirty, burn holes in blankets and refrigerator sounded like a ticking Bomb , dead bug in sheets every night we had to have are key cards reactivated , outside was a dumpster loaded with towels and sheets overpriced and beds weren't comfortable and UBS could come in under door light came through door frame the list goes on !!! Wouldn't tecommmend

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

There was mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. / the toilet paper holder was coming off the wall. / The smell of cigerette smoke was all in the room. When you open the door you smelled it right away. / The breakfast that was included with the stay was a joke. Was not able to enjoy it, because the food was all gone by the time I got there around 8:30am. / When you pull into the hotel the only thing that you saw was wall of dirty bed sheets in a corner of one of building and it was outside where the raid and bad weather could reach them. Very unsanitary. / Also the view out of my windows over look a Auto repair shop. / Very noisy and the tv in the room turned off on me 3 times while watching it. I paid the bill by cash, and they still put it no my credit card. I had to call the location and my bank twice to get it removed off my bank card. / when I asked for extra towel there were none available, so they went to another room to get it for me. I will never recommand this place to anyone of my friends. / And for the price that I paid it was very upset and horrified.

Nothing. I did not like anything about this place.

I have reservations for a non-smoking room. When I walked into the room it smelled like smoke. The towels had black stains on them. The walls in the bathroom had mold growing. The ceiling in the room had weird stain marks. I wouldn't walk around the room without shoes on. The breakfast was unappealing. I found a random pill bottle under the desk in the room. I will never stay at a Quality Inn & Suites ever again. I had reservations for 3 nights, but one night was plenty for me.

The best part of my stay was leaving this hotel.

• King Room - Smoking

Overselling room management is I'll informed on property room status

Didn't have what it advertised have me a occupied room at the same time sad they were full

• King Room - Smoking

The room had a few holes in the wall. The ceiling had black tape on it, the ceiling light didnt work, and the rug could have been cleaner.

Location was good. It was very close to casinos and restaurants. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

I got a non- smoking room got there checked in when i went in it smelled liked ciggerates went to the front desk they changes my room when i went to the next room it didnt stink it looked gud but i started unpacking and when i was down i started looking around the chairs were peed the bed was stained and had hairs under it the pillows had stains didnt like that room to much dog pee and stains every where called front desk asked if they did housekeeping because i had stains so the maneger gave me a suite it was pretty good after that the suite was pretty clean and didnt stink and didnt have stains so i was Happy with it afterwards.

I had privacy and it was a good location. They had amazing staff.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Peeling wallpaper, dark dungeon like room. Thin threadbare towels. Breakfast was disgusting. Opted for prepackaged yogurt and passed on the rest.

Front desk man was courteous and professional.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

More wash clothes and towels and I had problems with the door. Informed front desk. They should hopefully be addressing that issue. Everything else was fine.

Room was very nice and the amenities were great. They had everything you could think of there. The breakfast was excellent and there was a nice selection.

Although this was a non smoking room, it had an odor that carried home in all our clothing.

Breakfast area was taken well care of. Coffee was good. Cleaning staff did a good job with what they had to work with, as the place does need a sprucing up.

the whole place was poor looking. bed was wore out chairs dirty stained up rooms were tiny no bathroom tolet paper anything in room

nothing. only positive thing that come out of our trip was our new daughter we adopted

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

The blanket for the bed could have been bigger. I laid in the bed with my partner and the blanket did not cover our body at all. There was a long wait for wash cloths and towels. When I asked the house keepers for me they told us an hour-5 hour wait

The bed was decent. As soon as I walked into the room it was warm. The manager was friendly and nice.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

The shower took forever to heat . Water was cold past 20minutes warming it up. Need better breakfast selection.

Staff was courteous and very helpful . Room was good and bed was comfortable. Would recommend to friends .

Difficult to get out of drive to get out of parking lot. Didn't always get to park near unit.

It was convenient to all areas. Staff was courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

i could see out side at the door no seals i could feel rain comen in. was no bathroom tolet paper n room we had go to office n get it. frig was broke the chairs n room was junk if i ran a motel id lest have a recliner. n room. to make clients more confey the first room they gave us had mold in bathroom n hair in shower tolet broke. n the room stunk the 2 nd room smelt better bout all i can we was there 22 days n was charged $1,700 dollors. which i thought was a rip off. we was here n jersey adopting our new baby n they gave us no break at all after we ask.

nothing.

• King Room - Smoking

We have been coming there for the past 10-12 years and I would go nowhere else. Even my family I have recommended to that place and they stay there

The room was especially clean and comfortable. The service was very good as far as the staff. The breakfast is good but they could probably add something like eggs to the menu

Stains on the floor, carpet was dirty and roach-infested. The room smelled. The linen was left outside overnight. Also police showed up in response to a 911 call. Not a very pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Our particular room had a funky smell, floor carpet was wet outside of shower area. Bathroom was moldy and smelled the same way. Didn't feel to warm and fuzzy about sleeping there. Front door to the room barely shut. All kind of cold air flowing right through it all night( (20degrees out).

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The bathroom wasnt as clean as i would have liked and the room felt a little damp but the location is a part of that! still a very nice stay and will absolutely be returning!

The room was very nice and clean, super great price and close to the beach. Very good location and staff was very very kind

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Smoking

Didn't get the room I booked / was supposed to include sofa but did not, no one at front desk for 10 min after I arrived, burn hole in bed spread.Overall I was dissapointed.Maybe thats what you get for $68.Breakfast average as not as many choices as previous Quality Inn visits.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

My stay was terrible!!! It started with incorrect reservations that were confirmed with Adlil. That was still wrong I had to pay an extra $80. in order to get clean linen i had to give them my old towels and wash clothes and WAIT for them to be washed!!! That's insane!! Then track housekeeping down for clean linen to be continually told 15 minutes. I went out and bought my own towels and wash clothes. I will NEVER stay at a Quality Inn again. The reservation I made in April for my daughter's graduation will definitely be cancelled!!!

Hot tub was nice

• King Room - Smoking

The front desk was very nice but the room was disgusting. The room smelled of the laundry room next door. Then inside the bathroom there was black mold everywhere. See photos. We want our money back!!!

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

I wasn't happy that I had to keep renewing my stay. It would have been a lot easier if I could have reserved a weekly room instead of a few nights. I would have liked a weekly rate. I am in the process of finding an apartment and have no other place to stay until February 2017

Very comfortable bed. Slept well.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Everything I really enjoyed my stay it was very comfortable and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone it was nice and peaceful Hope to come back again soon

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

The room was nasty stained chairs, flys, no wash cloths, broken curtains, dusty wardrobe top, no answer at desk, stained mattress. Strong smokey smell.We stayed out at casino till late to have less room contact. Then laid down fully dressed checked out at sun rise. No we checked into 5 star resorts mini suite. Ps i have photos to support my claim. Do not refer this place unless its for a quicky for prostitution. Very upset and disappointed.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The housekeeping as very rude and unprofessional. Ran out of towels on a weekend. The room had mold on the ceiling.

The shower was nice. The front desk attendant was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

The room size was very small and the carpet on the floor not clean and bed was too soft. They did not provide eggs for breakfast and the yogurt of fuzzy brand did nt tastate like brand anme yogurt.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was run down really bad. And the shower was dirty with bugs. I would not stay here again. When I walked in was a really bad smell. The employees are nice.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Only bad thing is they should have a little more variety in their breakfast.

From the moment we got there to the moment we left, we enjoyed our stay. The staff made us feel welcomed. They greeted us everytime they saw us. The bed was extremely comfortable and room was very warm (it was cold outside) and house cleaning did their jobs well.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Room was musty and did not have nice furnishings.It was outdated.beds were hard. Smell in room. Did not match pictures on booking site. Also said all rooms had a jacuzzi bath which it did not.would not recommend.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

The first room had mold and it smelled bad the towels were stained the person that was working the next day was nice enough to move us to another room but it smelled like cigarette smoke but a little cleaner the toilet was licking so the floor was wet I would not stay there again

That it had breakfast, Wi-Fi and a pool

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Room could have been more clean when we checked in. It had a musty smell to the room. There were three huge paint chips off the ceiling. The second day no clean wash cloths were provided to us - they ran short.

The bed was very comfortable. Staff was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Never had a correct number of towels or washcloths. Ceiling was missing huge chunks of paint. When door is closed you can still see outside. Pool was not heated

Overall very good experience. Comfy bed, decent size fridge and TV, great free breakfast, pool was small but nice to have one. Manager and staff were great!

Needs better pillows (the pillows weren't bad, they were just small) and needs newer blankets. You could tell the day lights have been washed out of them, and they lost there "softness". Bath room could have been stocked with more towels (there was only 2 and some washcloths). I have long hair and the shampoo bottles were small, I felt like they were much smaller then usual hotel shampoos. I hardly had enough to wash my hair at all. (Usually I bring my own, but staying was a last minute decision). None of this was bad enough to make me not come back.

The room was nice and really clean. I am picky and a border-line germ-a-phobe and it passed my test. There were lots of TV channels, with a really nice flat screen. The shower had immediate hot water, the air conditioner kicked butt, and the mini fridge was extra cold. The front desk guy was really helpful and was able to give us a pizza place phone number that would deliver to our room at 2am (and the pizza was DELISH). When first checking in, he even gave us an upgraded room, but me and my boyfriend declined the nicer room because we needed a room with 2 beds (my mom was with us). He even let us stay an hour later then the check out time was. None of this we asked for. He was a great guy. We would definatly stay here again. Oh and T hey had a nice pool too!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The first room had mold in the air conditioner and in the bathroom. They moved us to another room which was ok. Found a dirty sock under one of the beds. The host was always missing everytime we needed to contact them too.